Vaccine Safety Bibliography - May 2013
1. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 0 Through 18 Years-United States, 2013. Am J Transplant. 2013 Apr; 13(4):1098-105.
2. Articles on vaccine therapy. JAMA. 2013 Apr 24; 309(16):1666.
3. Bettering BCG: a tough task for a TB vaccine? Nat Med. 2013 Apr;19(4):410-1.
4. Correction: Review of a new fully liquid, hexavalent vaccine: Hexaxim. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
5. Progress in introduction of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine - worldwide, 2000-2012. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Apr 26; 62(16):308-11.
6. Reaffirmation: Responding to Parents Who Refuse Immunization for Their Children. Pediatrics. 2013 Apr 29. [Epub ahead of print].
7. Zoster vaccine protects against shingles. BMJ. 2013 Apr 17; 346:f2389.
8. Aballéa S, Millier A, Quilici S, Caroll S, Petrou S, Toumi M. A critical literature review of health economic evaluations of rotavirus vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 9; 9(7). [Epub ahead of print].
9. Adachi K, Coleman MS, de la Motte Hurst C, Vargas ML, Oladele A, Weinberg MS. Costs of, and reimbursement for, vaccines: A case study at the Board of Health Refugee Services in DeKalb county, Georgia. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 26; 31(18):2317-22.
10. Afonso ET, Minamisava R, Bierrenbach AL, Escalante JJ, Alencar AP, Domingues CM, Morais-Neto OL, Toscano CM, Andrade AL. Effect of 10-Valent Pneumococcal Vaccine on Pneumonia among Children, Brazil. Emerg Infect Dis. 2013 Apr; 19(4):589-97
11. Ali H, Donovan B, Wand H, Read TR, Regan DG, Grulich AE, Fairley CK, Guy RJ. Genital warts in young Australians five years into national human papillomavirus vaccination programme: national surveillance data. BMJ. 2013 Apr 18; 346:f2032.
12. Ali M, Sur D, You YA, Kanungo S, Sah B, Manna B, Puri M, Wierzba TF, Donner A, Nair GB, Bhattacharya SK, Dhingra MS, Deen JL, Lopez AL, Clemens J. Herd protection by a bivalent killed whole-cell oral cholera vaccine in the slums of Kolkata, India. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr; 56(8):1123-31.
13. Allwinn R, Bickel M, Lassmann C, Wicker S, Friedrichs I. "Trivalent influenza vaccination of healthy adults 3 years after the onset of swine-origin H1N1 pandemic: restricted immunogenicity of the new A/H1N1v constituent?". Med Microbiol Immunol. 2013 Apr; 202(2):125-30.
14. Alsaleem MA. Acceptance of H1N1 vaccine among healthcare workers at primary healthcare centres in Abha, KSA. J Egypt Public Health Assoc. 2013 Apr;88(1):32-9.
15. Amarasinghe A, Black S, Bonhoeffer J, Carvalho SM, Dodoo A, Eskola J, Larson H, Shin S, Olsson S, Balakrishnan MR, Bellah A, Lambach P, Maure C, Wood D, Zuber P, Akanmori B, Bravo P, Pombo M, Langar H, Pfeifer D, Guichard S, Diorditsa S, Hossain MS, Sato Y. Effective vaccine safety systems in all countries: A challenge for more equitable access to immunization. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18;31 Suppl 2:B108-14.
16. Andersen A, Roth A, Jensen KJ, Erikstrup C, Lisse IM, Whittle H, Sartono E, Yazdanbakhsh M, Aaby P, Benn CS. The immunological effect of revaccination with Bacille Calmette-Guérin vaccine at 19 months of age. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19; 31(17):2137-44.
17. Anderson LJ, Dormitzer PR, Nokes DJ, Rappuoli R, Roca A, Graham BS. Strategic priorities for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine development. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B209-15.
18. Angwenyi V, Kamuya D, Mwachiro D, Marsh V, Njuguna P, Molyneux S. Working with community health workers as 'volunteers' in a vaccine trial: practical and ethical experiences and implications. Dev World Bioeth. 2013 Apr; 13(1):38-47.
19. Ankrah DN, Mantel-Teeuwisse AK, De Bruin ML, Amoo PK, Ofei-Palm CN, Agyepong I, Leufkens HG. Incidence of Adverse Events Among Healthcare Workers Following H1N1 Mass Immunization in Ghana : A Prospective Study. Drug Saf. 2013 Apr; 36(4):259-66.
20. Armah GE, Kapikian AZ, Vesikari T, Cunliffe N, Jacobson RM, Burlington DB, Ruiz LP Jr. Efficacy, Immunogenicity, and Safety of Two Doses of a Tetravalent Rotavirus Vaccine RRV-TV in Ghana with the First Dose Administered during the Neonatal Period. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
21. Arora NK, Lal AA, Hombach JM, Santos JI, Bhutta ZA, Sow SO, Greenwood B. The need for targeted implementation research to improve coverage of basic vaccines and introduction of new vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18;31 Suppl 2:B129-36.
22. Assi TM, Brown ST, Kone S, Norman BA, Djibo A, Connor DL, Wateska AR, Rajgopal J, Slayton RB, Lee BY. Removing the regional level from the Niger vaccine supply chain. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Awofeso N, Rammohan A, Iqbal K. Age-appropriate vaccination against measles and DPT-3 in India - closing the gaps. BMC Public Health. 2013 Apr 17; 13(1):358. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Babigumira JB, Morgan I, Levin A. Health economics of rubella: a systematic review to assess the value of rubella vaccination. BMC Public Health. 2013 Apr 29; 13(1):406. [Epub ahead of print].
25. Bakhache P, Rodrigo C, Davie S, Ahuja A, Sudovar B, Crudup T, Rose M. Health care providers' and parents' attitudes toward administration of new infant vaccines-a multinational survey. Eur J Pediatr. 2013 Apr;172(4):485-92.
26. Baluch A, Humar A, Eurich D, Egli A, Liacini A, Hoschler K, Campbell P, Berka N, Urschel S, Wilson L, Kumar D. Randomized controlled trial of high-dose intradermal versus standard-dose intramuscular influenza vaccine in organ transplant recipients. Am J Transplant. 2013 Apr; 13(4):1026-33.
27. Barrett PN, Portsmouth D, Ehrlich HJ. Vero cell culture-derived pandemic influenza vaccines: preclinical and clinical development. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Apr; 12(4):395-413.
28. Barry EM, Pasetti MF, Sztein MB, Fasano A, Kotloff KL, Levine MM. Progress and pitfalls in Shigella vaccine research. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013 Apr;10(4):245-55.
29. Bateman AC, Kieke BA, Irving SA, Meece JK, Shay DK, Belongia EA. Effectiveness of monovalent 2009 pandemic influenza A virus subtype H1N1 and 2010-2011 trivalent inactivated influenza vaccines in Wisconsin during the 2010-2011 influenza season. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 15; 207(8):1262-9.
30. Baty SA, Ayala A, Odish M, Cadwell BL, Schumacher M, Sunenshine RH. Factors Associated With Receipt of 2009 Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1) Monovalent and Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Among School-Aged Children: Maricopa County, Arizona, 2009-2010 Influenza Season. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Bejon P, White MT, Olotu A, Bojang K, Lusingu JP, Salim N, Otsyula NN, Agnandji ST, Asante KP, Owusu-Agyei S, Abdulla S, Ghani AC. Efficacy of RTS,S malaria vaccines: individual-participant pooled analysis of phase 2 data. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 Apr;13(4):319-27.
32. Benfield CT, Ren H, Lucas SJ, Bahsoun B, Smith GL. Vaccinia virus protein K7 is a virulence factor that alters the acute immune response to infection. J Gen Virol. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
33. Live Dengue Vaccines Technical Consultation Reporting Group, Bentsi-Enchill AD, Schmitz J, Edelman R, Durbin A, Roehrig JT, Smith PG, Hombach J, Farrar J. Long-term safety assessment of live attenuated tetravalent dengue vaccines: Deliberations from a WHO technical consultation. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 6. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Beran TN, Ramirez-Serrano A, Vanderkooi OG, Kuhn S. Reducing children's pain and distress towards flu vaccinations: A novel and effective application of humanoid robotics. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Berry JG, Ryan P, Duszynski KM, Braunack-Mayer AJ, Carlson J, Xafis V, Gold MS; the Vaccine Assessment using Linked Data (VALiD) Working Group. Parent perspectives on consent for the linkage of data to evaluate vaccine safety: A randomised trial of opt-in and opt-out consent. Clin Trials. 2013 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
36. Bettinger JA, Scheifele DW, Halperin SA, Vaudry W, Findlow J, Borrow R, Medini D, Tsang R; For the members of the Canadian Immunization Monitoring Program, Active (IMPACT). Diversity of Canadian meningococcal serogroup B isolates and estimated coverage by an investigational meningococcal serogroup B vaccine (4CMenB). Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Bijker EM, Bastiaens GJ, Teirlinck AC, van Gemert GJ, Graumans W, van de Vegte-Bolmer M, Siebelink-Stoter R, Arens T, Teelen K, Nahrendorf W, Remarque EJ, Roeffen W, Jansens A, Zimmerman D, Vos M, van Schaijk BC, Wiersma J, van der Ven AJ, de Mast Q, van Lieshout L, Verweij JJ, Hermsen CC, Scholzen A, Sauerwein RW. Protection against malaria after immunization by chloroquine prophylaxis and sporozoites is mediated by preerythrocytic immunity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
38. Birkett AJ, Moorthy VS, Loucq C, Chitnis CE, Kaslow DC. Malaria vaccine R&D in the Decade of Vaccines: Breakthroughs, challenges and opportunities. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B233-43.
39. Blanchard-Rohner G, Snape MD, Kelly DF, O'Connor D, John T, Clutterbuck EA, Ohene-Kena B, Klinger CL, Odrljin T, Pollard AJ. The B-cell response to a primary and booster course of MenACWY-CRM(197) vaccine administered at 2, 4 and 12 months of age. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 6. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Boerner F, Keelan J, Winton L, Jardine C, Driedger SM. Understanding the interplay of factors informing vaccination behavior in three Canadian provinces. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 9; 9(7). [Epub ahead of print].
41. Brearley L, Eggers R, Steinglass R, Vandelaer J. Applying an equity lens in the Decade of Vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18;31 Suppl 2:B103-7.
42. Bredholt G, Pedersen GK, Pathirana RD, Akselsen PE, Jane Cox R. Reply to Sambhara. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr;207(7):1186-8.
43. Breiman A, Carpentier DC, Ewles HA, Smith GL. Transport and stability of the vaccinia virus A34 protein is affected by the A33 protein. J Gen Virol. 2013 Apr;94(Pt 4):720-5.
44. Breugelmans JG, Lewis RF, Agbenu E, Veit O, Jackson D, Domingo C, Böthe M, Perea W, Niedrig M, Gessner BD, Yactayo S; YF AEFI group. Adverse events following yellow fever preventive vaccination campaigns in eight African countries from 2007 to 2010. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 3;31(14):1819-29.
45. Bruijning-Verhagen P, Mangen MJ, Felderhof M, Hartwig NG, van Houten M, Winkel L, de Waal WJ, Bonten MJ. Targeted rotavirus vaccination of high-risk infants; a low cost and highly cost-effective alternative to universal vaccination. BMC Med. 2013 Apr 26; 11(1):112. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Brunham RC, Rappuoli R. Chlamydia trachomatis control requires a vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 8;31(15):1892-7.
47. Brunson EK. The Impact of Social Networks on Parents' Vaccination Decisions. Pediatrics. 2013 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Burgos J, Falcó V, Borrego A, Sordé R, Larrosa MN, Martinez X, Planes AM, Sánchez A, Palomar M, Rello J, Pahissa A. Impact of the emergence of non-vaccine pneumococcal serotypes on the clinical presentation and outcome of adults with invasive pneumococcal pneumonia. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2013 Apr;19(4):385-91.
49. Caesar NM, Myers KA, Fan X. Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B vaccine development. Microb Pathog. 2013 Apr; 57:33-40.
50. Caldeira NG, de Filippis I, Arruda TC, Real ME, de Jesus AB, de Almeida AE. Haemophilus influenzae serotype b and a capsule-deficient type mutant (b-) invasive disease in a partially vaccinated child in Brazil. J Med Microbiol. 2013 Apr;62(Pt 4):655-7.
51. Cardellino A, Khawaja S, Sánchez Cruz E, Mast TC. Effectiveness of vaccination with the pentavalent rotavirus vaccine in Nicaragua as determined using the screening method. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 9; 9(7). [Epub ahead of print].
52. Carter NJ. Multicomponent Meningococcal Serogroup B Vaccine (4CMenB; Bexsero(®)): A Review of its Use in Primary and Booster Vaccination. BioDrugs. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Castilla J, Godoy P, Domínguez A, Martínez-Baz I, Astray J, Martín V, Delgado-Rodríguez M, Baricot M, Soldevila N, Mayoral JM, Quintana JM, Galán JC, Castro A, González-Candelas F, Garín O, Saez M, Tamames S, Pumarola T; for the CIBERESP Cases and Controls in Influenza Working Group Spain. Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in Preventing Outpatient, Inpatient, and Severe Cases of Laboratory-Confirmed Influenza. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
54. Cerpa-Cruz S, Paredes-Casillas P, Landeros Navarro E, Bernard-Medina AG, Martínez-Bonilla G, Gutiérrez-Ureña S. Adverse events following immunization with vaccines containing adjuvants. Immunol Res. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Chang TP, Kriengsoontorkij W, Chan LS, Wang VJ. Predictors for Bacteremia in Febrile Sickle Cell Disease Children in the Post-7-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Era. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Chaudhry R, Schietel SM, North F, Dejesus R, Kesman RL, Stroebel RJ. Improving rates of herpes zoster vaccination with a clinical decision support system in a primary care practice. J Eval Clin Pract. 2013 Apr; 19(2):263-6.
57. Chiu C, Wrammert J, Li GM, McCausland M, Wilson PC, Ahmed R. Cross-reactive humoral responses to influenza and their implications for a universal vaccine. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2013 Apr;1283(1):13-21.
58. Choi WS, Noh JY, Seo YB, Baek JH, Lee J, Song JY, Park DW, Lee JS, Cheong HJ, Kim WJ. Effectiveness of 2010-2011 seasonal influenza vaccine for preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza infection in Korean adult population: Case-control study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Chol C, Guy C, Jacquet A, Castot-Villepelet A, Kreft-Jais C, Cambazard F, Beyens MN, Mounier G, Marsille F, Mismetti P. Complications of BCG vaccine SSI® recent story and risk management plan: the French experience. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2013 Apr;22(4):359-64.
60. Chouhy D, D'Andrea RM, Iglesias M, Messina A, Ivancovich JJ, Cerda B, Galimberti D, Bottai H, Giri AA. Prevalence of human papillomavirus infection in Argentinean women attending two different hospitals prior to the implementation of the National Vaccination Program. J Med Virol. 2013 Apr; 85(4):655-66.
61. Christensen H, Hickman M, Edmunds WJ, Trotter CL. Introducing vaccination against serogroup B meningococcal disease: An economic and mathematical modeling study of potential impact. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Christian LM, Porter K, Karlsson E, Schultz-Cherry S, Iams JD. Serum Proinflammatory Cytokine Responses to Influenza Virus Vaccine among Women during Pregnancy versus Non-Pregnancy. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2013 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Dalby T, Fry NK, Krogfelt KA, Jensen JS, He Q; on behalf of the pertussis EQA participants. Evaluation of PCR methods for the diagnosis of pertussis by the European surveillance network for vaccine-preventable diseases (EUVAC.NET). Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Dale JB, Fischetti VA, Carapetis JR, Steer AC, Sow S, Kumar R, Mayosi BM, Rubin FA, Mulholland K, Hombach JM, Schödel F, Henao-Restrepo AM. Group A streptococcal vaccines: Paving a path for accelerated development. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B216-22.
65. Darden PM, Thompson DM, Roberts JR, Hale JJ, Pope C, Naifeh M, Jacobson RM. Reasons for not vaccinating adolescents: national immunization survey of teens, 2008-2010. Pediatrics. 2013 Apr; 131(4):645-51.
66. Davis CL, Wahid R, Toapanta FR, Simon JK, Sztein MB, Levy D. Applying mathematical tools to accelerate vaccine development: modeling Shigella immune dynamics. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 2;8(4):e59465.
67. Ding Y, Yeh SH, Mink CA, Zangwill KM, Allred NJ, Hay JW. Cost-benefit analysis of hospital based postpartum vaccination with combined tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap). Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Dixon G, Clarke C. The effect of falsely balanced reporting of the autism-vaccine controversy on vaccine safety perceptions and behavioral intentions. Health Educ Res. 2013 Apr; 28(2):352-9.
69. Dolgin E. Manufacturers push the limits of megacombo vaccines for kids. Nat Med. 2013 Apr; 19(4):382.
70. Domachowske JB, Pankow-Culot H, Bautista M, Feng Y, Claeys C, Peeters M, Innis BL, Jain V. A Randomized Trial of Candidate Inactivated Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine versus Trivalent Influenza Vaccines in Children Aged 3-17 Years. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
71. Domínguez A, Castilla Catalán J, Godoy P, Delgado-Rodríguez M, Saez M, Soldevila N, Astray J, María Mayoral J, Martín V, María Quintana J, González-Candelas F, Carlos Galán J, Tamames S, Castro A, Baricot M, Garín O, Pumarola T. Effectiveness of vaccination with 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in preventing hospitalization with laboratory confirmed influenza during the 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 seasons. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 1; 9(4). [Epub ahead of print].
72. Domínguez A, Castilla J, Godoy P, Delgado-Rodríguez M, Saez M, Soldevila N, Astray J, María Mayoral J, Martín V, María Quintana J, González-Candelas F, Galán JC, Tamames S, Acosta AC, Baricot M, Garín O, José García J, Moraga F, Pumarola T; for the CIBERESP Cases and Controls in Pandemic Influenza Working Group, Spain. Benefit of Conjugate Pneumococcal Vaccination in Preventing Influenza Hospitalization in Children: A Case-control Study. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Apr; 32(4):330-334.
73. Donald RG, Flint M, Kalyan N, Johnson E, Witko SE, Kotash C, Zhao P, Megati S, Yurgelonis I, Lee PK, Matsuka YV, Severina E, Deatly A, Sidhu M, Jansen KU, Minton NP, Anderson AS. A novel approach to generate a recombinant toxoid vaccine against C. difficile. Microbiology. 2013 Apr 29. [Epub ahead of print].
74. Donauer S, Payne DC, Edwards KM, Szilagyi PG, Hornung RW, Weinberg GA, Chappell J, Hall CB, Parashar UD, Staat MA. Determining the effectiveness of the pentavalent rotavirus vaccine against rotavirus hospitalizations and emergency department visits using two study designs. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
75. Donovan B, Guy RJ. Evaluating human papillomavirus vaccination programs. Sex Transm Dis. 2013 Apr;40(4):290-1.
76. Dubé E, Laberge C, Guay M, Bramadat P, Roy R, Bettinger JA. Vaccine hesitancy: An overview. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 12; 9(8). [Epub ahead of print].
77. Duintjer Tebbens RJ, Pallansch MA, Kalkowska DA, Wassilak SG, Cochi SL, Thompson KM. Characterizing poliovirus transmission and evolution: insights from modeling experiences with wild and vaccine-related polioviruses. Risk Anal. 2013 Apr;33(4):703-49.
78. Duintjer Tebbens RJ, Pallansch MA, Kim JH, Burns CC, Kew OM, Oberste MS, Diop OM, Wassilak SG, Cochi SL, Thompson KM. Oral Poliovirus Vaccine Evolution and Insights Relevant to Modeling the Risks of Circulating Vaccine-Derived Polioviruses (cVDPVs). Risk Anal. 2013 Apr; 33(4):680-702.
79. Durbin AP, Mayer SV, Rossi SL, Amaya-Larios IY, Ramos-Castaneda J, Eong Ooi E, Jane Cardosa M, Munoz-Jordan JL, Tesh RB, Messer WB, Weaver SC, Vasilakis N. Emergence potential of sylvatic dengue virus type 4 in the urban transmission cycle is restrained by vaccination and homotypic immunity. Virology. 2013 Apr 25; 439(1):34-41.
80. Eckerle JK, Howard CR, John CC. Infections in internationally adopted children. Pediatr Clin North Am. 2013 Apr;60(2):487-505.
81. Effler PV, Kelly HA. Challenges in regulating influenza vaccines for children. Med J Aust. 2013 Apr 15; 198(7):360-2.
82. Eguchi S, Takatsuki M, Soyama A, Torashima Y, Tsuji A, Kuroki T. False positivity for the human immunodeficiency virus antibody after influenza Vaccination in a living donor for liver transplantation. Liver Transpl. 2013 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Ejima K, Aihara K, Nishiura H. The Impact of Model Building on the Transmission Dynamics under Vaccination: Observable (Symptom-Based) versus Unobservable (Contagiousness Dependent) Approaches. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 12; 8(4):e62062.
84. Elemraid MA, Sails AD, Eltringham GJ, Perry JD, Rushton SP, Spencer DA, Thomas MF, Eastham KM, Hampton F, Gennery AR, Clark JE; On behalf of the North East of England Paediatric Respiratory Infection Study Group. Aetiology of paediatric pneumonia after the introduction of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. Eur Respir J. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Elliman D, Bedford H. Should the UK introduce compulsory vaccination? Lancet. 2013 Apr 27;381(9876):1434-6.
86. Elmgren L, Li X, Wilson C, Ball R, Wang J, Cichutek K, Pfleiderer M, Kato A, Cavaleri M, Southern J, Jivapaisarnpong T, Minor P, Griffiths E, Sohn Y, Wood D. A global regulatory science agenda for vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B163-75.
87. Eppes C, Wu A, You W, Cameron KA, Garcia P, Grobman W. Barriers to influenza vaccination among pregnant women. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Esterlis I, Hannestad JO, Perkins E, Bois F, D'Souza DC, Tyndale RF, Seibyl JP, Hatsukami DM, Cosgrove KP, O'Malley SS. Effect of a Nicotine Vaccine on Nicotine Binding to β2*-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors In Vivo in Human Tobacco Smokers. Am J Psychiatry. 2013 Apr 1;170(4):399-407.
89. Fabricius G, Bergero PE, Ormazabal ME, Maltz AL, Hozbor DF. Modelling pertussis transmission to evaluate the effectiveness of an adolescent booster in Argentina. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Apr;141(4):718-34.
90. Fagerström K, Tonstad S. Reduced binding to nicotinic receptors after nicotine vaccination: is the effect big enough to be clinically meaningful? Am J Psychiatry. 2013 Apr 1; 170(4):359-61.
91. Fairbrother G, Donauer S, Staat MA, Broder K, Salisbury S, Morrow AL, Tabangin ME, Altaye M, Holloway M, Schwartz B. Cincinnati pediatricians' measured and reported immunizing behavior for children during the national shortages of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19;31(17):2177-83.
92. Fields R, Dabbagh A, Jain M, Sagar KS. Moving forward with strengthening routine immunization delivery as part of measles and rubella elimination activities. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B115-21.
93. Foppa IM, Haber M, Ferdinands JM, Shay DK. The case test-negative design for studies of the effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Fowler VG, Allen KB, Moreira ED, Moustafa M, Isgro F, Boucher HW, Corey GR, Carmeli Y, Betts R, Hartzel JS, Chan IS, McNeely TB, Kartsonis NA, Guris D, Onorato MT, Smugar SS, DiNubile MJ, Sobanjo-ter Meulen A. Effect of an investigational vaccine for preventing Staphylococcus aureus infections after cardiothoracic surgery: a randomized trial. JAMA. 2013 Apr 3; 309(13):1368-78.
95. Gandhi G, Lydon P, Cornejo S, Brenzel L, Wrobel S, Chang H. Projections of costs, financing, and additional resource requirements for low- and lower middle-income country immunization programs over the decade, 2011-2020. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B137-48.
96. Garattini L, van de Vooren K. The Bayesian model on human papillomavirus vaccination in Italy lacks transparency. Med Care. 2013 Apr;51(4):374.
97. Gastañaduy PA, Sánchez-Uribe E, Esparza-Aguilar M, Desai R, Parashar UD, Patel M, Richardson V. Effect of rotavirus vaccine on diarrhea mortality in different socioeconomic regions of Mexico. Pediatrics. 2013 Apr; 131(4):e1115-20.
98. Gatto M, Agmon-Levin N, Soriano A, Manna R, Maoz-Segal R, Kivity S, Doria A, Shoenfeld Y. Human papillomavirus vaccine and systemic lupus erythematosus. Clin Rheumatol. 2013 Apr 28. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Gerend MA, Shepherd MA, Shepherd JE. The multidimensional nature of perceived barriers: Global versus practical barriers to HPV vaccination. Health Psychol. 2013 Apr; 32(4):361-9.
100. Gikonyo C, Kamuya D, Mbete B, Njuguna P, Olotu A, Bejon P, Marsh V, Molyneux S. Feedback of research findings for vaccine trials: experiences from two malaria vaccine trials involving healthy children on the kenyan coast. Dev World Bioeth. 2013 Apr; 13(1):48-56.
101. Gil E, Noursadeghi M, Brown JS. The clinical and ecological impact of childhood pneumococcal vaccination. Br J Hosp Med (Lond). 2013 Apr; 74(4):212-6.
102. Glassman A, Zoloa JI, Duran D. Measuring government commitment to vaccination. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18;31 Suppl 2:B32-42.
103. Glenn G. Development of novel vaccines. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 1; 9(4). [Epub ahead of print].
104. Gold R, Naleway A, Riedlinger K. Factors predicting completion of the human papillomavirus vaccine series. J Adolesc Health. 2013 Apr;52(4):427-32.
105. Gollust SE, Attanasio L, Dempsey A, Benson AM, Fowler EF. Political and News Media Factors Shaping Public Awareness of the HPV Vaccine. Womens Health Issues. 2013 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
106. Gonzalez BE, Jacobs MR. The Potential of Human Nasal Colonization with Streptococcus pneumoniae as a Universal Pneumococcal Vaccine. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013 Apr 15; 187(8):794-5.
107. González Martínez F, Saavedra Lozano J, Navarro Gómez ML, Santos Sebastián MM, Rodríguez Fernández R, González Sánchez M, Hernández-Sampelayo Matos T. [Increase in the incidence of invasive pneumococcal disease caused by serotype 19A prior to the implementation of the expanded pneumococcal vaccines.]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Grabenstein JD. What the World's religions teach, applied to vaccines and immune globulins. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12;31(16):2011-23.
109. Graham BS, Enama ME, Nason MC, Gordon IJ, Peel SA, Ledgerwood JE, Plummer SA, Mascola JR, Bailer RT, Roederer M, Koup RA, Nabel GJ; VRC 008 Study Team. DNA Vaccine Delivered by a Needle-Free Injection Device Improves Potency of Priming for Antibody and CD8+ T-Cell Responses after rAd5 Boost in a Randomized Clinical Trial. PLoS One. 2013; 8(4):e59340.
110. Granoff DM. Commentary: European medicines agency recommends approval of a broadly protective vaccine against serogroup B meningococcal disease. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Apr; 32(4):372-3.
111. Greene SK, Li L, Shay DK, Fry AM, Lee GM, Jacobsen SJ, Baxter R, Irving SA, Jackson ML, Naleway AL, Nordin JD, Narwaney KJ, Lieu TA. Risk of adverse events following oseltamivir treatment in influenza outpatients, Vaccine Safety Datalink Project, 2007-2010. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2013 Apr; 22(4):335-44.
112. Gupta SS, Nair GB, Arora NK, Ganguly NK. Vaccine development and deployment: Opportunities and challenges in India. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B43-53.
113. Hata A, Inoue F, Yamasaki M, Fujikawa J, Kawasaki Y, Hamamoto Y, Honjo S, Moriishi E, Mori Y, Koshiyama H. Safety, humoral and cell-mediated immune responses to herpes zoster vaccine in subjects with diabetes mellitus-Oka herpes zoster vaccine boosts immunity. J Infect. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
114. He X, Wang S, Huang X, Wang X. Changes in Age distribution of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome: an implication of China's expanded program of immunization. BMC Public Health. 2013 Apr 26; 13(1):394. [Epub ahead of print].
115. Hendriks J, Holleman M, Hamidi A, Beurret M, Boog C. Vaccinology capacity building in Europe for innovative platforms serving emerging markets. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 1; 9(4). [Epub ahead of print].
116. Hertweck SP, LaJoie AS, Pinto MD, Flamini L, Lynch T, Logsdon MC. Health care decision making by mothers for their adolescent daughters regarding the quadrivalent HPV vaccine. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2013 Apr; 26(2):96-101.
117. Hirobe S, Okada N, Nakagawa S. Transcutaneous vaccines--current and emerging strategies. Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2013 Apr; 10(4):485-98.
118. Hofstetter AM, Vargas CY, Kennedy A, Kitayama K, Stockwell MS. Parental and provider preferences and concerns regarding text message reminder/recall for early childhood vaccinations. Prev Med. 2013 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
119. Homma A, Tanuri A, Duarte AJ, Marques E, de Almeida A, Martins R, Silva-Junior JB, Possas C. Vaccine research, development, and innovation in Brazil: A translational science perspective. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B54-60.
120. Hoshi SL, Kondo M, Okubo I. Economic evaluation of vaccination programme of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine to the birth cohort in Japan. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
121. Hull BP, Menzies R, Macartney K, McIntyre PB. Impact of the introduction of rotavirus vaccine on the timeliness of other scheduled vaccines: the Australian experience. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 8; 31(15):1964-9.
122. Humiston SG, Serwint JR, Szilagyi PG, Vincelli PA, Dhepyasuwan N, Rand CM, Schaffer SJ, Blumkin AK, Curtis CR. Increasing Adolescent Immunization Rates in Primary Care: Strategies Physicians Use and Would Consider Implementing. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2013 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Hwang CW Jr, Steigleman WA, Saucedo-Sanchez E, Tuli SS. Reactivation of herpes zoster keratitis in an adult after varicella zoster vaccination. Cornea. 2013 Apr; 32(4):508-9.
124. Iacobucci G. Government launches campaign to give MMR vaccine to a million children in England. BMJ. 2013 Apr 25; 346:f2696.
125. Iacobucci G. Wales sets up drop-in vaccination clinics to tackle measles outbreak. BMJ. 2013 Apr 16; 346:f2452.
126. Irwin MR, Levin MJ, Laudenslager ML, Olmstead R, Lucko A, Lang N, Carrillo C, Stanley HA, Caulfield MJ, Weinberg A, Chan IS, Clair J, Smith JG, Marchese RD, Williams HM, Beck DJ, McCook PT, Zhang JH, Johnson G, Oxman MN. Varicella zoster virus-specific immune responses to a herpes zoster vaccine in elderly recipients with major depression and the impact of antidepressant medications. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr; 56(8):1085-93.
127. Itatani T, Shimizu S, Iwasa M, Ohkusa Y, Hayakawa K. Cost-effectiveness analysis of a pertussis vaccination programme for Japan considering intergenerational infection. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 6. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Iturriza-Gómara M, Cunliffe N. Rotavirus vaccine: a welcome addition to the immunisation schedule in the UK. BMJ. 2013 Apr 15; 346:f2347.
129. Jackson ML, Nelson JC. The test-negative design for estimating influenza vaccine effectiveness. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19; 31(17):2165-8.
130. Jackson ML. Challenges in comparing the safety of different vaccination schedules. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19; 31(17):2126-9.
131. Jacobson RM, Jackson LA, Reisinger K, Izu A, Odrljin T, Dull PM. Antibody persistence and response to a booster dose of a quadrivalent conjugate vaccine for meningococcal disease in adolescents. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Apr; 32(4):e170-7.
132. Jakab Z, Salisbury DM. Back to basics: the miracle and tragedy of measles vaccine. Lancet. 2013 Apr 27; 381(9876):1433-4.
133. Jansen KU, Girgenti DQ, Scully IL, Anderson AS. Vaccine review: "Staphyloccocus aureus vaccines: Problems and prospects". Vaccine. 2013 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Kaddar M, Schmitt S, Makinen M, Milstien J. Global support for new vaccine implementation in middle-income countries. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B81-96.
135. Kang WD, Choi HS, Kim SM. Is vaccination with quadrivalent HPV vaccine after Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure effective in preventing recurrence in patients with High-grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN2-3)? Gynecol Oncol. 2013 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
136. Kantele A, Pakkanen SH, Karttunen R, Kantele JM. Head-to-Head Comparison of Humoral Immune Responses to Vi Capsular Polysaccharide and Salmonella Typhi Ty21a Typhoid Vaccines-A Randomized Trial. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 8; 8(4):e60583.
137. Keck PC, Ynalvez MA, Gonzalez HF, Castillo KD. School-Located Influenza Vaccination and Absenteeism Among Elementary School Students in a Hispanic Community. J Sch Nurs. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
138. Keith JA, Agostini Bigger L, Arthur PA, Maes E, Daems R. Delivering the promise of the Decade of Vaccines: Opportunities and challenges in the development of high quality new vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B184-93.
139. Kennedy RB, Oberg AL, Ovsyannikova IG, Haralambieva IH, Grill D, Poland GA. Transcriptomic profiles of high and low antibody responders to smallpox vaccine. Genes Immun. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
140. Kernéis S, Launay O, Ancelle T, Iordache L, Naneix-Laroche V, Méchaï F, Fehr T, Leroy JP, Issartel B, Dunand J, Van der Vliet D, Wyplosz B, Consigny PH, Hanslik T. Safety and immunogenicity of yellow fever 17D vaccine in adults receiving systemic corticosteroid therapy: An observational cohort study. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2013 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
141. Klein SL, Poland GA. Personalized vaccinology: One size and dose might not fit both sexes. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
142. Kmietowicz Z. Children in England to get flu vaccine at age 2 years from September. BMJ. 2013 Apr 29; 346:f2792.
143. Kollmann TR, Levy O, Hanekom W. Vaccine-induced immunity in early life. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
144. Kollmann TR. Variation between Populations in the Innate Immune Response to Vaccine Adjuvants. Front Immunol. 2013; 4:81.
145. Korostil IA, Peters GW, Law MG, Regan DG. Herd immunity effect of the HPV vaccination program in Australia under different assumptions regarding natural immunity against re-infection. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 8; 31(15):1931-6.
146. Korppi M, Karppa H, Vuento R. Universal pneumococcal vaccination of <2-year-olds decreased pneumococcal bacteremia and antibiotic resistance in <5-year-olds. Acta Paediatr. 2013 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
147. Kosten TR, Domingo CB, Hamon SC, Nielsen DA. DBH gene as predictor of response in a cocaine vaccine clinical trial. Neurosci Lett. 2013 Apr 29;541:29-33.
148. Kosten TR, Domingo CB. Can you vaccinate against substance abuse? Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
149. Kothare SV, Wiznitzer M. Association between H1N1 vaccination and narcolepsy-cataplexy: Flu to sleep. Neurology. 2013 Apr 2; 80(14):1276-7.
150. Kristensen D, Chen D. Strategies to advance vaccine technologies for resource-poor settings. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B157-62.
151. Kulkarni PS, Sapru A, D'costa PM, Pandit A, Madhusudana SN, Yajaman AB, Mangrule S, Gunale B, Bavdekar AR. Safety and immunogenicity of a new purified vero cell rabies vaccine (PVRV) administered by intramuscular and intradermal routes in healthy volunteers. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
152. Kulpeng W, Leelahavarong P, Rattanavipapong W, Sornsrivichai V, Baggett HC, Meeyai A, Punpanich W, Teerawattananon Y. Cost-utility analysis of 10- and 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccines: Protection at what price in the Thai context? Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
153. Kumakura S, Shibata H, Onoda K, Nishimura N, Matsuda C, Hirose M. Seroprevalence survey on measles, mumps, rubella and varicella antibodies in healthcare workers in Japan: sex, age, occupational-related differences and vaccine efficacy. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Apr 11:1-8. [Epub ahead of print].
154. Kuschner RA, Russell KL, Abuja M, Bauer KM, Faix DJ, Hait H, Henrick J, Jacobs M, Liss A, Lynch JA, Liu Q, Lyons AG, Malik M, Moon JE, Stubbs J, Sun W, Tang D, Towle AC, Walsh DS, Wilkerson D; the Adenovirus Vaccine Efficacy Trial Consortium. A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of the live, oral adenovirus type 4 and type 7 vaccine, in U.S. military recruits. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
155. Lal H, Zahaf T, Heineman TC. Safety and immunogenicity of an AS01-adjuvanted varicella zoster virus subunit candidate vaccine (HZ/su): A phase-I, open-label study in Japanese adults. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 12; 9(7). [Epub ahead of print].
156. Lambert SB, Chuk LM, Nissen MD, Nolan TM, McVernon J, Booy R, Heron L, Richmond PC, Walls T, Marshall HS, Reynolds GJ, Hartel GF, Hu W, Lai MH. Safety and tolerability of a 2009 trivalent inactivated split-virion influenza vaccine in infants, children and adolescents. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2013 Apr 2. [Epub ahead of print].
157. Langan SM, Smeeth L, Margolis DJ, Thomas SL. Herpes Zoster Vaccine Effectiveness against Incident Herpes Zoster and Post-herpetic Neuralgia in an Older US Population: A Cohort Study. PLoS Med. 2013 Apr; 10(4):e1001420.
158. Lankisch P, Laws HJ, Weiss M, Borkhardt A. Agammaglobulinemia and lack of immunization protection in exudative atopic dermatitis. Eur J Pediatr. 2013 Apr 28. [Epub ahead of print].
159. Hong Kong Rotarix Study Group, Lau YL, Nelson EA, Poon KH, Chan PK, Chiu S, Sung R, Leung CW, Ng D, Ma YM, Chan D, Lee TL, Tang J, Kwan YW, Ip P, Ho M, Fung LW, Tang H, Suryakiran PV, Han HH, Bock H. Efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of a human rotavirus vaccine (RIX4414) in Hong Kong children up to three years of age: A randomized, controlled trial. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 26;31(18):2253-9.
160. Le Gargasson JB, Breugelmans JG, Mibulumukini B, Da Silva A, Colombini A. Sustainability of National Immunization Programme (NIP) performance and financing following Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) support to the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). Vaccine. 2013 Apr 8;31(15):1886-91.
161. Lee MH, Lu CY, Hsueh PR, Shao PL, Chang LY, Lee PI, Huang LM. Breakthrough Streptococcus pneumoniae type 6B infection after adrenocorticotropic hormone therapy in a child vaccinated with pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. J Formos Med Assoc. 2013 Apr;112(4):230-2.
162. Leroux-Roels I, Forgus S, De Boever F, Clement F, Demoitié MA, Mettens P, Moris P, Ledent E, Leroux-Roels G, Ofori-Anyinam O; M72 Study Group. Improved CD4(+) T cell responses to Mycobacterium tuberculosis in PPD-negative adults by M72/AS01 as compared to the M72/AS02 and Mtb72F/AS02 tuberculosis candidate vaccine formulations: A randomized trial. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19; 31(17):2196-206.
163. Leuridan E, Hoang Thi Thu H, Duc Anh D, Van Damme P. Pertussis vaccination and pregnancy. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
164. Leval A, Herweijer E, Ploner A, Eloranta S, Fridman Simard J, Dillner J, Young C, Netterlid E, Sparén P, Arnheim-Dahlström L. Quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine effectiveness: a Swedish national cohort study. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013 Apr 3;105(7):469-74.
165. Libby TE, Lindley MC, Lorick SA, MacCannell T, Lee SJ, Smith C, Geevarughese A, Makvandi M, Nace DA, Ahmed F. Reliability and validity of a standardized measure of influenza vaccination coverage among healthcare personnel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013 Apr; 34(4):335-45.
166. Lim GH, Wormsbecker AE, McGeer A, Pillai DR, Gubbay JB, Rudnick W, Low DE, Green K, Crowcroft NS, Deeks SL. Have changing pneumococcal vaccination programmes impacted disease in Ontario? Vaccine. 2013 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
167. Link-Gelles R, Taylor T, Moore MR; for the Active Bacterial Core Surveillance Team. Forecasting invasive pneumococcal disease trends after the introduction of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in the United States, 2010-2020. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
168. Lions C, Pulcini C, Verger P. Papillomavirus vaccine coverage and its determinants in South-Eastern France. Med Mal Infect. 2013 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
169. Liu IF, Leu HB. A rebuttal to "A new discussion for Effects of annual influenza vaccination on mortality and hospitalization in elderly patients with ischemic heart disease: A nationwide population-based study". Prev Med. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
170. Livingston KA, Jiang X, Stephensen CB. CD4 T-helper cell cytokine phenotypes and antibody response following tetanus toxoid booster immunization. J Immunol Methods. 2013 Apr 30; 390(1 2):18-29.
171. Lode H, Ludwig E, Kassianos G. Pneumococcal Infection - Low Awareness as a Potential Barrier to Vaccination: Results of a European Survey. Adv Ther. 2013 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
172. Lord JM. The effect of ageing of the immune system on vaccination responses. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 12; 9(6). [Epub ahead of print].
173. Luksic I, Clay S, Falconer R, Pulanic D, Rudan I, Campbell H, Nair H. Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccines in children - a systematic review and meta-analysis. Croat Med J. 2013 Apr 15;54(2):135-45.
174. Mak KK, Yiu YF, Ko KL, Hui KS, Mak KM, Mak LY, To WP, Wu KH, Yeung F, Lee PP. Attitudes and perceptions of influenza vaccination among Hong Kong doctors and medical students before the 2009 pandemic. Eur J Public Health. 2013 Apr;23(2):257-62.
175. Mayrink W, Mendonça-Mendes A, de Paula JC, Siqueira LM, Marrocos Sde R, Dias ES, de Andrade HM, Machado-Coelho GL. Cluster randomised trial to evaluate the effectiveness of a vaccine against cutaneous leishmaniasis in the Caratinga microregion, south-east Brazil. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2013 Apr; 107(4):212-9.
176. McCormick CM, Czachor JS. Pertussis infections and vaccinations in Bolivia, Brazil and Mexico from 1980 to 2009. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
177. McMurray DN. Therapeutic vaccination: hope for untreatable tuberculosis? J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 15;207(8):1193-4.
178. McNeil MM, Li R, Pickering S, Real TM, Smith PJ, Pemberton MR. Who is unlikely to report adverse events after vaccinations to the vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS)? Vaccine. 2013 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print].
179. Mei L, Song PP, Tang Q, Shan K, Tobe RG, Selotlegeng L, Ali AH, Cheng YY, Xu LZ. Changes in and shortcomings of control strategies, drug stockpiles, and vaccine development during outbreaks of avian influenza A H5N1, H1N1, and H7N9 among humans. Biosci Trends. 2013 Apr;7(2):64-76.
180. Metreau Z, Le Bars H, Desgranges-Federico M, Monnier M, Ryckewaert A, Chasle V, Pierre M, Farges C, Guitteny MA. [Haemophilus meningitis in properly vaccinated children: Report of three cases.]. Arch Pediatr. 2013 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print].
181. Mitkus RJ, Hess MA, Schwartz SL. Pharmacokinetic modeling as an approach to assessing the safety of residual formaldehyde in infant vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
182. Mongua-Rodriguez N, Díaz-Ortega JL, García-García L, Piña-Pozas M, Ferreira-Guerrero E, Delgado-Sánchez G, Ferreyra-Reyes L, Cruz-Hervert LP, Baez-Saldaña R, Campos-Montero R. A systematic review of rubella vaccination strategies implemented in the Americas: impact on the incidence and seroprevalence rates of rubella and congenital rubella syndrome. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19; 31(17):2145-51.
183. Montserrat-Capdevila J, Godoy P, Marsal JR, Cruz I, Solanes M. [Effectiveness of influenza vaccination in preventing hospital admission due to exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
184. Moodley K, Hardie K, Selgelid MJ, Waldman RJ, Strebel P, Rees H, Durrheim DN. Ethical considerations for vaccination programmes in acute humanitarian emergencies. Bull World Health Organ. 2013 Apr 1; 91(4):290-7.
185. Mrozek-Budzyn D, Kie³tyka A, Majewska R, Augustyniak M. Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccination has no effect on cognitive development in children - The results of the Polish prospective cohort study. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
186. Muñoz-Almagro C, Navarro-Torne A, Pallares R. Epidemiologic and clinical implications of second-generation pneumococcal conjugate vaccines. Curr Infect Dis Rep. 2013 Apr; 15(2):184-90.
187. Nagata JM, Hernández-Ramos I, Sivasankara Kurup A, Albrecht D, Vivas-Torrealba C, Franco-Paredes C. Social determinants of health and seasonal influenza vaccination in adults >=65 years: a systematic review of qualitative and quantitative data. BMC Public Health. 2013 Apr 25; 13(1):388. [Epub ahead of print].
188. Nelson GE, Aguon A, Valencia E, Oliva R, Guerrero ML, Reyes R, Lizama A, Diras D, Mathew A, Camacho EJ, Monforte MN, Chen TH, Mahamud A, Kutty PK, Hickman C, Bellini WJ, Seward JF, Gallagher K, Fiebelkorn AP. Epidemiology of a mumps outbreak in a highly vaccinated island population and use of a third dose of measles-mumps-rubella vaccine for outbreak control-guam 2009 to 2010. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Apr; 32(4):374-80.
189. Nijst OE, Mouthaan JJ, Mekkes DR, Jusic E, van der Avoort HG, Metz B. Rapid and accurate identification of poliovirus strains used for vaccine production. J Virol Methods. 2013 Apr; 189(1):189-95.
190. Nissen MD, Marshall HS, Richmond PC, Jiang Q, Harris SL, Jones TR, Jansen KU, Perez JL. A Randomized, Controlled, Phase 1/2 Trial of a Neisseria meningitidis Serogroup B Bivalent rLP2086 Vaccine in Healthy Children and Adolescents. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Apr; 32(4):364-371.
191. Obermoser G, Presnell S, Domico K, Xu H, Wang Y, Anguiano E, Thompson-Snipes L, Ranganathan R, Zeitner B, Bjork A, Anderson D, Speake C, Ruchaud E, Skinner J, Alsina L, Sharma M, Dutartre H, Cepika A, Israelsson E, Nguyen P, Nguyen QA, Harrod AC, Zurawski SM, Pascual V, Ueno H, Nepom GT, Quinn C, Blankenship D, Palucka K, Banchereau J, Chaussabel D. Systems scale interactive exploration reveals quantitative and qualitative differences in response to influenza and pneumococcal vaccines. Immunity. 2013 Apr 18; 38(4):831-44.
192. Offutt-Powell TN, Ojha RP, Qualls-Hampton R, Stonecipher S, Singh KP, Cardarelli KM. Parental risk perception and influenza vaccination of children in daycare centres. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Apr 18:1-8. [Epub ahead of print].
193. Okada K, Miyazaki C, Kino Y, Ozaki T, Hirose M, Ueda K. Phase II and III Clinical Studies of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Containing Inactivated Polio Vaccine Derived from Sabin Strains (DTaP-sIPV). J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
194. Olschläger S, Flatz L. Vaccination Strategies against Highly Pathogenic Arenaviruses: The Next Steps toward Clinical Trials. PLoS Pathog. 2013 Apr; 9(4):e1003212.
195. Omer SB, Orenstein WA, Koplan JP. Go big and go fast--vaccine refusal and disease eradication. N Engl J Med. 2013 Apr 11; 368(15):1374-6.
196. Omer SB, Zaman K, Roy E, Arifeen SE, Raqib R, Noory L, Seib K, Breiman RF, Steinhoff MC. Combined effects of antenatal receipt of influenza vaccine by mothers and pneumococcal conjugate vaccine receipt by infants: results from a randomized, blinded, controlled trial. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr; 207(7):1144-7.
197. Opel DJ, Marcuse EK. Window or Mirror: Social Networks' Role in Immunization Decisions. Pediatrics. 2013 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print].
198. Oria PA, Arunga G, Lebo E, Wong JM, Emukule G, Muthoka P, Otieno N, Mutonga D, Breiman RF, Katz MA. Assessing parents' knowledge and attitudes towards seasonal influenza vaccination of children before and after a seasonal influenza vaccination effectiveness study in low-income urban and rural Kenya, 2010--2011. BMC Public Health. 2013 Apr 25; 13(1):391. [Epub ahead of print].
199. Paget DZ, Ricciardi W, Paget DZ, Jakab Z, Gijsens A, Ekdahl K; EPH Conference Office. European Public Health News * EUPHA President's column * EUPHA office news * Message from the Regional Director (January 2013)--A Historical Turning Point to Fight Antibiotic Resistance * Increasing Efforts on Vaccine Preventable Diseases in the EU * Three Priorities of the 2013 Work Plan of ECDC * 6TH European Public Health Conference--Health in Europe: Are we there Yet? Learning from the Past, Building the Future. Eur J Public Health. 2013 Apr;23(2):345-7.
200. Parrella A, Gold M, Marshall H, Braunack-Mayer A, Baghurst P. Parental perspectives of vaccine safety and experience of adverse events following immunisation. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12; 31(16):2067-74.
201. Pasoto SG, Ribeiro AC, Viana VS, Leon EP, Bueno C, Neto ML, Precioso AR, Timenetsky Mdo C, Bonfa E. Short and long-term effects of pandemic unadjuvanted influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine on clinical manifestations and autoantibody profile in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 3; 31(14):1793-8.
202. Patel M, Glass R, Jiang B, Santosham M, Lopman B, Parashar U. A Systematic Review of Anti-rotavirus Serum IgA Antibody Titer as a Potential Correlate of Rotavirus Vaccine Efficacy. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 17. [Epub ahead of print].
203. Patria MF, Longhi B, Esposito S. Influenza vaccination in children with cystic fibrosis. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Apr; 12(4):415-20.
204. Paulke-Korinek M, Kollaritsch H, Aberle SW, Zwazl I, Schmidle-Loss B, Vécsei A, Kundi M. Sustained low hospitalization rates after four years of rotavirus mass vaccination in Austria. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print].
205. Payne DC, Boom JA, Staat MA, Edwards KM, Szilagyi PG, Klein EJ, Selvarangan R, Azimi PH, Harrison C, Moffatt M, Johnston SH, Sahni LC, Baker CJ, Rench MA, Donauer S, McNeal M, Chappell J, Weinberg GA, Tasslimi A, Tate JE, Wikswo M, Curns AT, Sulemana I, Mijatovic-Rustempasic S, Esona MD, Bowen MD, Gentsch JR, Parashar UD. Effectiveness of Pentavalent and Monovalent Rotavirus Vaccines in Concurrent Use Among US Children <5 Years of Age, 2009-2011. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
206. Payton T, Girgenti D, Frenck RW, Patterson S, Love J, Razmpour A, Sidhu MS, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Scott DA. Immunogenicity, Safety, and Tolerability of Three Lots of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Given with Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in the United States. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
207. Pellegrino P, Carnovale C, Borsadoli C, Danini T, Speziali A, Perrone V, Antoniazzi S, Pozzi M, Clementi E, Radice S. Two cases of hallucination in elderly patients due to a probable interaction between flu immunization and tramadol. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2013 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
208. Pichon S, Guinet-Morlot F, Minutello M, Donazzolo Y, Rouzier R, Chassard D, Fitoussi S, Hou V. A serum-free, purified vero cell rabies vaccine is safe and as immunogenic as the reference vaccine VerorabTM for pre-exposure use in healthy adults: Results from a randomized controlled phase-II trial. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 26; 31(18):2295-301.
209. Plotkin SA. Commentary: mumps vaccines: do we need a new one? Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Apr;32(4):381-2.
210. Poland GA, Poland CM, Howe CL. Influenza vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome: making informed decisions. Lancet. 2013 Apr 27; 381(9876):1437-9. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(13)60182-8.
211. Poland GA, Fleming DM, Treanor JJ, Maraskovsky E, Luke TC, Ball EM, Poland CM. New Wisdom to Defy an Old Enemy: Summary from a scientific symposium at the 4th Influenza Vaccines for the World (IVW) 2012 Congress, 11 October, Valencia, Spain. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 17; 31 Suppl 1:A1-A20.
212. Poland GA, Schaffner W, Hopkins RH Jr. Immunization guidelines in the United States: New vaccines and new recommendations for children, adolescents, and adults. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
213. Poletti P, Melegaro A, Ajelli M, Del Fava E, Guzzetta G, Faustini L, Scalia Tomba G, Lopalco P, Rizzo C, Merler S, Manfredi P. Perspectives on the impact of varicella immunization on herpes zoster. A model-based evaluation from three European countries. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 17; 8(4):e60732.
214. Pollard AJ, Green C, Sadarangani M, Snape MD. Adolescents need a booster of serogroup C meningococcal vaccine to protect them and maintain population control of the disease. Arch Dis Child. 2013 Apr; 98(4):248-51.
215. Pradas R, Gil de Miguel A, Alvaro A, Gil-Prieto R, Lorente R, Méndez C, Guijarro P, Antoñanzas F. Budget impact analysis of a pneumococcal vaccination programme in the 65-year-old Spanish cohort using a dynamic model. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 11; 13(1):175.
216. Prymula R, Habib A, François N, Borys D, Schuerman L. Immunological memory and nasopharyngeal carriage in 4-year-old children previously primed and boosted with 10-valent pneumococcal non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D conjugate vaccine (PHiD-CV) with or without concomitant prophylactic paracetamol. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12; 31(16):2080-8.
217. Pyrzanowski J, Curtis CR, Crane LA, Barrow J, Beaty B, Kempe A, Daley MF. Adolescents' perspectives on vaccination outside the traditional medical home: a survey of urban middle and high school students. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2013 Apr; 52(4):329-37.
218. Quach S, Pereira JA, Hamid JS, Crowe L, Heidebrecht CL, Kwong JC, Guay M, Crowcroft NS, McGeer A, Chambers LW, Quan SD, Bettinger JA; Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network PCIRN Vaccine Coverage Theme Group; Canadian Healthcare Influenza Immunization Network. Measuring influenza immunization coverage among health care workers in acute care hospitals and continuing care organizations in Canada. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Apr; 41(4):340-4.
219. Quinn SC, Parmer J, Freimuth VS, Hilyard KM, Musa D, Kim KH. Exploring Communication, Trust in Government, and Vaccination Intention Later in the 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Results of a National Survey. Biosecur Bioterror. 2013 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
220. Ramsey S. Vaccine against herpes zoster halves incidence in older people, finds study. BMJ. 2013 Apr 12; 346:f2349.
221. Randall LH, Curran EA, Omer SB. Legal considerations surrounding mandatory influenza vaccination for healthcare workers in the United States. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 3;31(14):1771-6.
222. Reilly BK, Reddy SK, Verghese ST. Acute epiglottitis in the era of post-Haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB) vaccine. J Anesth. 2013 Apr; 27(2):316-7.
223. Rhim JW, Lee KY, Kim SY, Kim JH, Kim HH, Kim HM, Choi YY, Ma SH, Kim DH, Ahn DH, Kang JH. Evaluation of Immunogenicity and Safety of the New Tetanus-Reduced Diphtheria (Td) Vaccines (GC1107) in Healthy Korean Adolescents: A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter Clinical Trial. J Korean Med Sci. 2013 Apr; 28(4):586-92.
224. Rodrigues F, Morales-Aza B, Holland R, Gould K, Hinds J, Gonçalves G, Januário L, Finn A. Resurgence of Serotype 19F Carriage in Preschool Children in Portugal in the Context of Continuing Moderate Conjugate Pneumococcal Vaccine Uptake. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print].
225. Roehr B. Study finds no association between autism and vaccination. BMJ. 2013 Apr 3; 346:f2095.
226. Rondy M, Puig-Barbera J, Launay O, Duval X, Castilla J, Guevara M, Costanzo S, de Gaetano Donati K, Moren A. 2011-12 Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Effectiveness against Confirmed A(H3N2) Influenza Hospitalisation: Pooled Analysis from a European Network of Hospitals. A Pilot Study. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e59681.
227. Rostami K, Rostami Nejad M. Vaccinations in celiac disease. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2013 Apr;56(4):341-2.
228. Rousseau-Gouesnou N, Develay S, Moyo L, Staumont-Straczek H, Jacquot M, Vic P. [Parental information about pertussis vaccination in a maternity ward.]. J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris). 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
229. Rozenbaum MH, Postma MJ. Response on "RE: Cost-effectiveness of pertussis booster vaccination in the Netherlands". Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12; 31(16):2024.
230. Salmon D, Halsey NA. Guillain-Barre syndrome and vaccinations. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
231. Salmon DA, Proschan M, Forshee R, Gargiullo P, Bleser W, Burwen DR, Cunningham F, Garman P, Greene SK, Lee GM, Vellozzi C, Yih WK, Gellin B, Lurie N; H1N1 GBS Meta-Analysis Working Group. Association between Guillain-Barré syndrome and influenza A (H1N1) 2009 monovalent inactivated vaccines in the USA: a meta-analysis. Lancet. 2013 Apr 27;381(9876):1461-8.
232. Sambhara D. A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccination of healthcare workers: improved immune responses in low responders following revaccination. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr;207(7):1185-6.
233. Sangster MY, Baer J, Santiago FW, Fitzgerald T, Ilyushina NA, Sundararajan A, Henn AD, Krammer F, Yang H, Luke CJ, Zand MS, Wright PF, Treanor JJ, Topham DJ, Subbarao K. The B cell response and hemagglutinin stalk-reactive antibody production in different age cohorts following 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
234. Santoro F, Ieva R, Ferraretti A, Carpagnano G, Pappalardo I, De Gennaro L, Di Biase M, Brunetti ND. Tako-Tsubo cardiomyopathy after influenza vaccination. Int J Cardiol. 2013 Apr 20. [Epub ahead of print].
235. Santos-Sancho JM, López-de Andrés A, Jimenez-Trujillo I, Hernández-Barrera V, Carrasco-Garrido P, Astasio-Arbiza P, Jimenez-Garcia R. Adherence and factors associated with influenza vaccination among subjects with asthma in Spain. Infection. 2013 Apr; 41(2):465-71.
236. Schubert-Unkmeir A, Christodoulides M. Genome-Based Bacterial Vaccines: Current State and Future Outlook. BioDrugs. 2013 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
237. Schuller KA, Probst JC. Factors associated with influenza vaccination among US children in 2008. J Infect Public Health. 2013 Apr; 6(2):80-8.
238. Shim JO, Thai Than V, Ryoo E, Lim I, Yoon Y, Kim K, Chung SI, Kim W. Distribution of rotavirus G and P genotypes approximately two years following the introduction of rotavirus vaccines in South Korea. J Med Virol. 2013 Apr 17. [Epub ahead of print].
239. Sickbert-Bennett EE, Weber DJ. Pitfalls in the development of a standardized measure of influenza vaccination coverage among healthcare personnel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013 Apr; 34(4):346-8.
240. Simon AE, Lukacs SL, Mendola P. National Trends in Emergency Department Use of Urinalysis, Complete Blood Count, and Blood Culture for Fever Without a Source Among Children Aged 2 to 24 Months in the Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine 7 Era. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2013 Apr18. [Epub ahead of print].
241. Skowronski DM, Janjua NZ, De Serres G. Understanding suboptimal influenza vaccine effectiveness within the agent, host, environment paradigm. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
242. Slayton RB, Date KA, Mintz ED. Vaccination for typhoid fever in Sub-Saharan Africa. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 1; 9(4). [Epub ahead of print].
243. Smith JS, Weiderpass E. Real world effectiveness of population-based roll out of human papillomavirus vaccination against rates of genital warts. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013 Apr 3;105(7):449-51.
244. Smith KJ, Wateska AR, Nowalk MP, Raymund M, Lee BY, Zimmerman RK. Modeling of cost effectiveness of pneumococcal conjugate vaccination strategies in U.S. older adults. Am J Prev Med. 2013 Apr; 44(4):373-81.
245. Smith SA, de Alwis R, Kose N, Durbin AP, Whitehead SS, de Silva AM, Crowe JE Jr. Human Monoclonal Antibodies Derived From Memory B Cells Following Live Attenuated Dengue Virus Vaccination or Natural Infection Exhibit Similar Characteristics. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
246. Soares AP, Kwong Chung CK, Choice T, Hughes EJ, Jacobs G, van Rensburg EJ, Khomba G, de Kock M, Lerumo L, Makhethe L, Maneli MH, Pienaar B, Smit E, Tena-Coki NG, van Wyk L, Boom WH, Kaplan G, Scriba TJ, Hanekom WA. Longitudinal changes in CD4(+) T-cell memory responses induced by BCG vaccination of newborns. J Infect Dis. 2013 Apr; 207(7):1084-94.
247. Sommerfleck P, González Macchi ME, Pellegrini S, Bernáldez P, Reijtman V, Hernández C, Lopardo H. Acute otitis media in infants younger than three months not vaccinated against Streptococcus pneumoniae. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. [Epub ahead of print].
248. Son J, Lee SB, Lee DW, Kim IY, Lee SJ, Lee SM, Song SH, Seong EY, Kwak IS. Immunogenicity of low-dose MF59-adjuvanted 2009 influenza A/H1N1 vaccine in dialysis patients. Clin Exp Nephrol. 2013 Apr; 17(2):275-83.
249. Song JY, Cheong HJ, Seo YB, Kim IS, Noh JY, Choi WS, Lee J, Jeong HW, Kee SY, Kim WJ. Long-Term Immunogenicity of the Pandemic Influenza A/H1N1 2009 Vaccine among Health Care Workers: Influence of Prior Seasonal Influenza Vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Apr;20(4):513-6.
250. Spencer Nee Pilkington AM, Brabin L, Verma A, Roberts SA. Mothers' screening histories influence daughters' vaccination uptake: An analysis of linked cervical screening and human papillomavirus vaccination records in the North West of England. Eur J Cancer. 2013 Apr; 49(6):1264-72.
251. Stockwell MS, Martinez RA, Hofstetter A, Natarajan K, Vawdrey DK. Timeliness of 2009 H1N1 vaccine coverage in a low-income pediatric and adolescent population. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12; 31(16):2103-7.
252. Sullivan SG, Kelly H. Re: Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in the Community and the Household. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
253. Sundaram ME, Talbot HK, Zhu Y, Griffin MR, Spencer S, Shay DK, Coleman LA. Vitamin D is not associated with serologic response to influenza vaccine in adults over 50 years old. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12; 31(16):2057-61.
254. Sánchez-Arreola P, López-Uriarte S, Marichal-Gallardo P, González-Vázquez J, Pérez-Chavarría R, Soto-Vázquez P, López-Pacheco F, Ramírez-Medrano A, Rocha-Pizaña M, Alvarez M. A baseline process for the production, recovery, and purification of bacterial influenza vaccine candidates. Biotechnol Prog. 2013 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
255. Tack DM, Karem KL, Montgomery JR, Collins L, Bryant-Genevier MG, Tiernan R, Cano M, Lewis P, Engler RJ, Damon IK, Reynolds MG. Unintentional transfer of vaccinia virus associated with smallpox vaccines: ACAM2000 (®) compared with Dryvax (®). Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 9; 9(7). [Epub ahead of print].
256. Talbot HK, Zhu Y, Chen Q, Williams JV, Thompson MG, Griffin MR. Effectiveness of Influenza Vaccine for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Influenza Hospitalizations in Adults, 2011-2012 Influenza Season. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
257. Tao X, Han N, Guo Z, Tang Q, Rayner S, Liang G. Molecular characterization of China human rabies vaccine strains. Virol Sin. 2013 Apr; 28(2):116-23.
258. Tavares Da Silva F, De Keyser F, Lambert PH, Robinson WH, Westhovens R, Sindic C. Optimal approaches to data collection and analysis of potential immune mediated disorders in clinical trials of new vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 3; 31(14):1870-6.
259. Thacker N, Vashishtha VM, Awunyo-Akaba J, Mistry RF. Civil society organizations, the implementing partners of the Global Vaccine Action Plan. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B97-B102.
260. Thomas HL, Andrews N, Green HK, Boddington NL, Zhao H, Reynolds A, McMenamin J, Pebody RG. Estimating vaccine effectiveness against severe influenza in England and Scotland 2011/2012: applying the screening method to data from intensive care surveillance systems. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Apr 16:1-8. [Epub ahead of print].
261. Thompson KM, Strebel PM, Dabbagh A, Cherian T, Cochi SL. Enabling implementation of the Global Vaccine Action Plan: Developing investment cases to achieve targets for measles and rubella prevention. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B149-56.
262. Thompson KM, Pallansch MA, Duintjer Tebbens RJ, Wassilak SG, Kim JH, Cochi SL. Preeradication vaccine policy options for poliovirus infection and disease control. Risk Anal. 2013 Apr;33(4):516-43.
263. Toback SL, Ambrose CS, Eaton A, Hansen J, Aukes L, Lewis N, Wu X, Baxter R. A postlicensure evaluation of the safety of Ann Arbor strain live attenuated influenza vaccine in children 24-59 months of age. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 3; 31(14):1812-8.
264. Tretyakova I, Pearce MB, Florese R, Tumpey TM, Pushko P. Intranasal vaccination with H5, H7 and H9 hemagglutinins co-localized in a virus-like particle protects ferrets from multiple avian influenza viruses. Virology. 2013 Apr 22. [Epub ahead of print].
265. Trück J, O'Connor D, Darton TC, John TM, Snape MD, Pollard AJ. Genetic material should be routinely collected in clinical vaccine trials - High consent rates can be achieved across all age groups. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
266. Tseng HF, Sy LS, Liu IL, Qian L, Marcy SM, Weintraub E, Yih K, Baxter R, Glanz JM, Donahue J, Naleway A, Nordin J, Jacobsen SJ. Postlicensure surveillance for pre-specified adverse events following the 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in children. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
267. Ushie BA, Fayehun OA, Ugal DB. Trends and patterns of under-5 vaccination in Nigeria, 1990-2008: what manner of progress? Child Care Health Dev. 2013 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
268. Vacher G, Kaeser MD, Moser C, Gurny R, Borchard G. Recent Advances in Mucosal Immunization Using Virus-like Particles. Mol Pharm. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
269. Van Damme P, Kafeja F, Bambure V, Hanon E, Moris P, Roman F, Gillard P. Long-term persistence of humoral and cellular immune responses induced by an AS03A-adjuvanted H1N1 2009 influenza vaccine: an open-label, randomized study in adults aged 18-60 years and older. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Apr 9; 9(7). [Epub ahead of print].
270. van der Werf MJ, Blasi F, Giesecke J, Migliori GB. Lessons learnt in Europe on tuberculosis surveillance, outbreaks and BCG vaccination in 2011. Eur Respir J. 2013 Apr; 41(4):767-71.
271. van Duin D. Vaccines, 6th Edition. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
272. Vance G, Janowitz B, Chen M, Boyer B, Kasonde P, Asare G, Kafulubiti B, Stanback J. Integrating family planning messages into immunization services: a cluster-randomized trial in Ghana and Zambia. Health Policy Plan. 2013 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
273. Venkatesh SR, Acosta AB, Middleman AB. Private Middle School Parents' Perspectives Regarding School-Located Immunization Programs (SLIPs). J Sch Nurs. 2013 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
274. Vermeulen F, Dirix V, Verscheure V, Damis E, Vermeylen D, Locht C, Mascart F. Persistence at one year of age of antigen-induced cellular immune responses in preterm infants vaccinated against whooping cough: comparison of three different vaccines and effect of a booster dose. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 8; 31(15):1981-6.
275. Vila-Corcoles A, Ochoa-Gondar O, Guzman-Avalos A, Gomez-Bertomeu F, Figuerola-Massana E, Raga-Luria X, de Diego-Cabanes C, Gutierrez-Perez A, Vila-Rovira A, Rodriguez-Fernandez M. Incidence of pneumococcal infections among children under 15 years in southern Catalonia throughout the heptavalent conjugate vaccine era, 2002-2009. Infection. 2013 Apr;41(2):439-46.
276. Villumsen M, Jess T, Sørup S, Ravn H, Sturegård E, Benn CS, Aaby P, Roth A. Risk of Inflammatory Bowel Disease following Bacille Calmette-Guérin and Smallpox Vaccination: A Population-based Danish Case-Cohort Study. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
277. Wang SA, Hyde TB, Mounier-Jack S, Brenzel L, Favin M, Gordon WS, Shearer JC, Mantel CF, Arora N, Durrheim D. New vaccine introductions: Assessing the impact and the opportunities for immunization and health systems strengthening. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18;31 Suppl 2:B122-8.
278. Warner JG, Portlock J, Smith J, Rutter P. Increasing seasonal influenza vaccination uptake using community pharmacies: experience from the Isle of Wight, England. Int J Pharm Pract. 2013 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print].
279. Wenger EA, Eckhoff PA. A mathematical model of the impact of present and future malaria vaccines. Malar J. 2013 Apr 15; 12(1):126. [Epub ahead of print].
280. Weycker D, Sato R, Strutton D, Edelsberg J, Atwood M, Jackson LA. Cost-effectiveness of adult pneumococcal vaccination: Response to Grabenstein et al. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19; 31(17):2109.
281. White MT, Bejon P, Olotu A, Griffin JT, Riley EM, Kester KE, Ockenhouse CF, Ghani AC. The Relationship between RTS,S Vaccine-Induced Antibodies, CD4(+) T Cell Responses and Protection against Plasmodium falciparum Infection. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 16; 8(4):e61395.
282. Widgren K, Magnusson M, Hagstam P, Widerstrom M, Ortqvist A, Einemo I, Follin P, Lindblom A, Makitalo S, Wik O, Osterlund A, Grunewald M, Uhnoo I, Linde A. Prevailing effectiveness of the 2009 influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine during the 2010/11 season in Sweden. Euro Surveill. 2013 Apr 11;18(15).
283. Wiley KE, Massey PD, Cooper SC, Wood NJ, Ho J, Quinn HE, Leask J. Uptake of influenza vaccine by pregnant women: a cross-sectional survey. Med J Aust. 2013 Apr 15; 198(7):373-5.
284. Williamson ED, Oyston PC. Protecting against plague: towards a next-generation vaccine. Clin Exp Immunol. 2013 Apr; 172(1):1-8.
285. Wilson D, Sanchez KM, Blackwell SH, Weinstein E, Amin AN. Implementing and Sustaining School-Located Influenza Vaccination Programs: Perspectives From Five Diverse School Districts. J Sch Nurs. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
286. Witt CL. Vaccinations: nursing response and responsibility. Adv Neonatal Care. 2013 Apr; 13(2):83-4.
287. Woodward C. US delays testing anthrax vaccine for children. CMAJ. 2013 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print].
288. Xia S, Liu J. A computational approach to characterizing the impact of social influence on individuals' vaccination decision making. PLoS One. 2013 Apr 9;8(4):e60373.
289. Xie O, Pollard A, Mueller JE, Norheim G. Emergence of serogroup X meningococcal disease in Africa: Need for a vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
290. Yam KK, Gupta J, Brewer A, Scheifele DW, Halperin S, Ward BJ; Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institute of Health Research, Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Rapid Trial Study 3 (RT-03) Investigators. Unusual Patterns of IgG Avidity in Some Young Children following Two Doses of the Adjuvanted Pandemic H1N1 (2009) Influenza Virus Vaccine. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Apr; 20(4):459-67.
291. Yang CF, Wang CK, Malkin E, Schickli JH, Shambaugh C, Zuo F, Galinski MS, Dubovsky F; The Study Group, Tang RS. Implication of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) F transgene sequence heterogeneity observed in Phase 1 evaluation of MEDI-534, a live attenuated parainfluenza type 3 vectored RSV vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
292. Yen MY, Lee WS, Hu PH, Kuo BI, Woung LC, Chiu AW, Liu WL, Hsueh PR. Implementation of community influenza centers and vaccination campaign in protecting healthcare workers and control of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 in Taipei City, Taiwan. J Infect. 2013 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
293. Yoo BK, Humiston SG, Szilagyi PG, Schaffer SJ, Long C, Kolasa M. Cost effectiveness analysis of elementary school-located vaccination against influenza-Results from a randomized controlled trial. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 19;31(17):2156-64.
294. Zaccaro DJ, Wagener DK, Whisnant CC, Staats HF. Evaluation of vaccine-induced antibody responses: Impact of new technologies. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
295. Zaffran M, Vandelaer J, Kristensen D, Melgaard B, Yadav P, Antwi-Agyei KO, Lasher H. The imperative for stronger vaccine supply and logistics systems. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 18; 31 Suppl 2:B73-80.
296. Zimmerman RK, Raviotta J. Steps for clinicians and public health officials to take to reach persons of faith, for the sake of protecting all against vaccine-preventable diseases. Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12; 31(16):2009-10.