Vaccine Safety Bibliography - March 2013
1. 13-valent pneumococcal vaccine: 50 years of age and older. Prescrire Int. 2013 Feb; 22(135):38.
2. Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety, December 2012. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2013 Feb 8; 88(6):65-72.
3. In brief: two new seasonal influenza vaccines. Med Lett Drugs Ther. 2013 Feb 4; 55(1409):12.
4. Interim adjusted estimates of seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness - United States, february 2013. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Feb 22;62:119-23.
5. Influenza A/H1N1 MF59 adjuvanted vaccine in pregnant women and adverse perinatal outcomes: multicentre study. BMJ. 2013 Feb 13;346:f990.
6. Rotavirus vaccines. WHO position paper - January 2013. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2013 Feb 1; 88(5):49-64. English, French.
7. Updated Recommendations for Use of Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid, and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap) in Pregnant Women - Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2012. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Feb 22;62:131-5.
8. Waning protection from acellular pertussis vaccine. J Paediatr Child Health. 2013 Feb;49(2):157.
9. Adlhoch C, Hoehne M, Littmann M, Marques AM, Lerche A, Dehnert M, Eckmanns T, Wichmann O, Koch J. Rotavirus vaccine effectiveness and case-control study on risk factors for breakthrough infections in Germany, 2010-2011. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb;32(2):e82-9.
10. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices†. Recommended adult immunization schedule: United States, 2013*. Ann Intern Med. 2013 Feb 5; 158(3):191-9.
11. Akinsanya-Beysolow I, Jenkins R, Meissner HC; Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, CDC. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 0 Through 18 Years - United States, 2013. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2013 Feb 1; 62(1):2-8.
12. Ali M, Sur D, You YA, Kanungo S, Sah B, Manna B, Puri M, Wierzba TF, Donner A, Nair GB, Bhattacharya SK, Dhingra MS, Deen JL, Lopez AL, Clemens J. Herd Protection by a Bivalent Killed Whole-Cell Oral Cholera Vaccine in the Slums of Kolkata, India. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 6. [Epub ahead of print].
13. Amicizia D, Domnich A, Panatto D, Lai PL, Luisa Cristina M, Avio U, Gasparini R. Epidemiology of tick-borne encephalitis (TBE) in Europe and its prevention by available vaccines. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 1;9(5). [Epub ahead of print].
14. Anis E, Grotto I, Moerman L, Kaliner E, Warshavsky B, Slater PE, Lev B. Rubella in Israel after the MMR vaccine: Elimination or containment? J Public Health Policy. 2013 Feb 28. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Azak A, Huddam B, Kocak G, Altas AB, Duranay M, Korukluoglu G. Antibody Response After Single H1N1 Influenza Vaccine in Chronic Dialysis Patients. Ther Apher Dial. 2013 Feb; 17(1):55-9.
16. Baluch A, Humar A, Eurich D, Egli A, Liacini A, Hoschler K, Campbell P, Berka N, Urschel S, Wilson L, Kumar D. Randomized Controlled Trial of High-Dose Intradermal Versus Standard-Dose Intramuscular Influenza Vaccine in Organ Transplant Recipients. Am J Transplant. 2013 Feb 13. [Epub ahead of print].
17. Barrett PN, Portsmouth D. The need for a new vaccine against lyme borreliosis. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Feb; 12(2):101-3.
18. Barry EM, Pasetti MF, Sztein MB, Fasano A, Kotloff KL, Levine MM. Progress and pitfalls in Shigella vaccine research. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Bateman AC, Kieke BA, Irving SA, Meece JK, Shay DK, Belongia EA. Effectiveness of Monovalent 2009 Pandemic Influenza A Virus Subtype H1N1 and 2010-2011 Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccines in Wisconsin During the 2010-2011 Influenza Season. J Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Beeler JA, Eichelberger MC. Influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccines for infants: Safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy. Microb Pathog. 2013 Feb; 55:9-15.
21. Beggs AE, Morrical-Kline KA, Wilhoite JE, Fick LB. Effect of an intervention on medical resident knowledge and adult immunization rates. Fam Med. 2013 Feb; 45(2):118-21.
22. Behrman A, Lopez AS, Chaves SS, Watson BM, Schmid DS. Varicella immunity in vaccinated healthcare workers. J Clin Virol. 2013 Feb 20. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Bergfors E, Trollfors B. Sixty-four children with persistent itching nodules and contact allergy to aluminium after vaccination with aluminium-adsorbed vaccines-prognosis and outcome after booster vaccination. Eur J Pediatr. 2013 Feb;172(2):171-7.
24. Betsch C, Sachse K. Debunking vaccination myths: Strong risk negations can increase perceived vaccination risks. Health Psychol. 2013 Feb; 32(2):146-55.
25. Blau J, Sadr-Azodi N, Clementz M, Abeysinghe N, Cakmak N, Duclos P, Janusz C, Jauregui B, Mihigo R, Mosina L, Takashima Y, Senouci K. Indicators to assess National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups (NITAGs). Vaccine. 2013 Feb 8. [Epub ahead of print].
26. Booy R, Richmond P, Nolan T, McVernon J, Marshall H, Nissen M, Reynolds G, Ziegler JB, Stoney T, Heron L, Lambert S, Mesaros N, Peddiraju K, Miller JM. Three-year antibody persistence and safety after a single dose of combined haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)-Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine in Hib-primed toddlers. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb; 32(2):169-74.
27. Bragstad K, Emborg H, Kolsen Fischer T, Voldstedlund M, Gubbels S, Andersen B, Molbak K, Krause T. Low vaccine effectiveness against influenza A(H3N2) virus among elderly people in Denmark in 2012/13 - a rapid epidemiological and virological assessment. Euro Surveill. 2013 Feb 7; 18(6).
28. Breugelmans G, Lewis RF, Agbenu E, Veit O, Jackson D, Domingo-Carrasco C, Böthe M, Perea W, Niedrig M, Gessner BD, Yactayo S; on behalf of the YF AEFI group. Adverse events following yellow fever preventive vaccination campaigns in eight African countries from 2007 to 2010. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Bridges CB, Woods L, Coyne-Beasley T; Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, CDC. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults Aged 19 Years and Older - United States, 2013. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2013 Feb 1; 62(1):9-19.
30. Brill D. Australia launches national scheme to vaccinate boys against HPV. BMJ. 2013 Feb 12; 346:f924.
31. Brisson M, Drolet M, Malagón T. Inequalities in Human Papillomavirus (HPV)-Associated Cancers: Implications for the Success of HPV Vaccination. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013 Feb 6; 105(3):158-61.
32. Brydak LB, Wozniak-Kosek A, Nitsch-Osuch A. Influenza Diagnosis and Vaccination in Poland. Respir Physiol Neurobiol. 2013 Feb 15. [Epub ahead of print].
33. Caesar N, Myers K, Fan X. Neisseria meningitidis serotype B vaccine development. Microb Pathog. 2013 Feb 14. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Calavia Garsaball O, Otero Romero S, Campins Martí M, Martínez-Gómez X, Rodrigo Pendas JA, Armadans Gil L. [Travelers attending an international vaccine center. Is the risk for the pediatric traveler increasing?]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2013 Feb 8. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Candela S, Pergolizzi S, Ragni P, Cavuto S, Nobilio L, Di Mario S, Dragosevic V, Groth N, Magrini N; SaFoH1N1 working group. An early (3-6 weeks) active surveillance study to assess the safety of pandemic influenza vaccine Focetria(®) in a province of Emilia-Romagna region, Italy - Part One. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 27; 31(10):1431-7.
36. Cantu J, Biggio J, Jauk V, Wetta L, Andrews W, Tita A. Selective Uptake of Influenza Vaccine and Pregnancy Outcomes. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Caplan AL. Morality of influenza Vaccine Mandates. Clin Ther. 2013 Feb; 35(2):106-8.
38. Capone G, Lucchese G, Calabrò M, Kanduc D. West Nile virus diagnosis and vaccination: using unique viral peptide sequences to evoke specific immune responses. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2013 Feb; 35(1):64-70.
39. Carcione D, Blyth CC, Richmond PC, Mak DB, Effler PV. Safety surveillance of influenza vaccine in pregnant women. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2013 Feb; 53(1):98-9.
40. Castilla J, Martinez-Baz I, Martinez-Artola V, Fernandez-Alonso M, Reina G, Guevara M, Garcia Cenoz M, Elia F, Alvarez N, Barricarte A, Ezpeleta C. Early estimates of influenza vaccine effectiveness in Navarre, Spain: 2012/13 mid-season analysis. Euro Surveill. 2013 Feb 14; 18(7).
41. Cates CJ, Rowe BH. Vaccines for preventing influenza in people with asthma. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 Feb 28; 2:CD000364.
42. Chan TC, Yap YH, Hung FN, Shea YF, Chu LW, Luk KH, Woo CY, Chan HW. The Efficacy of Influenza Vaccination is Reduced in Nursing Home Older Adults With Moderate to Severe Renal Impairment. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2013 Feb; 14(2):133-6.
43. Chando S, Tiro JA, Harris TR, Kobrin S, Breen N. Effects of socioeconomic status and health care access on low levels of human papillomavirus vaccination among Spanish-speaking Hispanics in California. Am J Public Health. 2013 Feb; 103(2):270-2.
44. Chang S, O'Connor PM, Slade BA, Woo EJ. U.S. Postlicensure safety surveillance for adolescent and adult tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis vaccines: 2005-2007. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 27;31(10):1447-52.
45. Cherif H, Höglund M, Pauksens K. Adjuvanted Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Vaccine in Patients With Hematological Diseases: Good Safety and Immunogenicity Even in Chemotherapy-Treated Patients. Eur J Haematol. 2013 Feb 27. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Chiu C, Wrammert J, Li GM, McCausland M, Wilson PC, Ahmed R. Cross-reactive humoral responses to influenza and their implications for a universal vaccine. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2013 Feb 13. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Choi UY, Lee SY, Ma SH, Jang YT, Kim JY, Kim HM, Kim JH, Kim DS, Kim YS, Kang JH. Epidemiological changes in rotavirus gastroenteritis in children under 5 years of age after the introduction of rotavirus vaccines in Korea. Eur J Pediatr. 2013 Feb 27. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Cokçalışkan C, Ozyörük F, Gürsoy RN, Alkan M, Günbeyaz M, Arca HC, Uzunlu E, Senel S. Chitosan-based systems for intranasal immunization against foot-and-mouth disease. Pharm Dev Technol. 2013 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Coleman JL, Shukla D. Recent advances in vaccine development for herpes simplex virus types I and II. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 26; 9(4). [Epub ahead of print].
50. COMMITTEE ON INFECTIOUS DISEASES. Recommended childhood and adolescent immunization schedule--United States, 2013. Pediatrics. 2013 Feb; 131(2):397-8.
51. Couper S, Bird SM, Foster GR, McMenamin J. Opportunities for protecting prisoner health: Influenza vaccination as a case study. Public Health. 2013 Feb 20. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Curran EA, Bednarczyk RA, Omer SB. Evaluation of the frequency of immunization information system use for public health research. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 19; 9(6). [Epub ahead of print].
53. de Boer PT, Pouwels KB, Cox JM, Hak E, Wilschut JC, Postma MJ. Cost-effectiveness of vaccination of the elderly against herpes zoster in The Netherlands. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 18; 31(9):1276-83.
54. Devroey D, Riffi A, Balemans R, Van De Vijver E, Chovanova H, Vandevoorde J. Comparison of knowledge and attitudes about vaccination between Belgian and immigrant adolescents. J Infect Public Health. 2013 Feb; 6(1):1-9.
55. Dolen V, Talkington K, Bhatt A, Rodewald L. Structures, Roles, and Procedures of State Advisory Committees on Immunization. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013 Feb 27. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Dorell C, Yankey D, Kennedy A, Stokley S. Factors that influence parental vaccination decisions for adolescents, 13 to 17 years old: national immunization survey-teen, 2010. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2013 Feb; 52(2):162-70.
57. Doshi P, Abi-Jaoude E, Lexchin J, Jefferson T, Thomas RE. Influenza vaccination of health care workers. CMAJ. 2013 Feb 5; 185(2):150.
58. Durrheim DN, Poland GA. United Nations mercury treaty jeopardizes vaccine protection of the world's most vulnerable children. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 27; 31(10):1357-8.
59. Eisenberg RA, Jawad AF, Boyer J, Maurer K, McDonald K, Prak ET, Sullivan KE. Rituximab-treated patients have a poor response to influenza vaccination. J Clin Immunol. 2013 Feb; 33(2):388-96.
60. Elias SC, Collins KA, Halstead FD, Choudhary P, Bliss CM, Ewer KJ, Sheehy SH, Duncan CJ, Biswas S, Hill AV, Draper SJ. Assessment of immune interference, antagonism, and diversion following human immunization with biallelic blood-stage malaria viral-vectored vaccines and controlled malaria infection. J Immunol. 2013 Feb 1;190(3):1135-47.
61. Elkin Z, Cohen EJ, Goldberg JD, Gillespie C, Li X, Jung J, Cohen M, Park L, Perskin MH. Studying Physician Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices Regarding the Herpes Zoster Vaccine to Address Perceived Barriers to Vaccination. Cornea. 2013 Feb 26. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Emery VC. Human herpesvirus vaccines and future directions. Am J Transplant. 2013 Feb;13 Suppl 3:79-86.
63. Esolen LM, Kilheeney KL. A mandatory campaign to vaccinate health care workers against pertussis. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Esterlis I, Hannestad JO, Perkins E, Bois F, D'Souza DC, Tyndale RF, Seibyl JP, Hatsukami DM, Cosgrove KP, O'Malley SS. Effect of a Nicotine Vaccine on Nicotine Binding to β2*-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors In Vivo in Human Tobacco Smokers. Am J Psychiatry. 2013 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Etzl EE, Winter G, Engert J. Toward intradermal vaccination: preparation of powder formulations by collapse freeze-drying. Pharm Dev Technol. 2013 Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Fahlbusch M, Wesselmann U, Lehmann P. [Herpes zoster after varicella-zoster vaccination]. Hautarzt. 2013 Feb;64(2):107-9.
67. Feroldi E, Capeding MR, Boaz M, Gailhardou S, Meric C, Bouckenooghe A. Memory immune response and safety of a booster dose of Japanese encephalitis chimeric virus vaccine (JE-CV) in JE-CV-primed children. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 26;9(4). [Epub ahead of print].
68. Fiorentino M, Lammers KM, Levine MM, Sztein MB, Fasano A. In vitro Intestinal Mucosal Epithelial Responses to Wild-Type Salmonella Typhi and Attenuated Typhoid Vaccines. Front Immunol. 2013;4:17.
69. Flegel K. Influenza vaccination of health care workers. CMAJ. 2013 Feb 5;185(2):151.
70. Fox JL. Egg-free flu vaccines. Nat Biotechnol. 2013 Feb 7; 31(2):93.
71. Foy JE, Hendriksz T, Malouf P, Tobin A. Acceptability of fluzone intradermal vaccine to patients and vaccine administrators. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2013 Feb; 113(2):134-43.
72. Freund R, Krivine A, Prévost V, Cantin D, Aslangul E, Avril MF, Claessens YE, Rozenberg F, Casetta A, Baixench MT, Dumaine V, Launay O, Loulergue P. Measles immunity and measles vaccine acceptance among healthcare workers in Paris, France. J Hosp Infect. 2013 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Gans HA, Yasukawa LL, Sung P, Sullivan B, Dehovitz R, Audet S, Beeler J, Arvin AM. Measles humoral and cell-mediated immunity in children aged 5-10 years after primary measles immunization administered at 6 or 9 months of age. J Infect Dis. 2013 Feb;207(4):574-82.
74. Gautret P, Parola P. Intradermal route for rabies vaccination should be generalized in travelers. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 14. [Epub ahead of print].
75. Georges S, Lepoutre A, Dabernat H, Levy-Bruhl D. Impact of Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination on the incidence of invasive Haemophilus influenzae disease in France, 15 years after its introduction. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Feb 21:1-10. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Gikonyo C, Kamuya D, Mbete B, Njuguna P, Olotu A, Bejon P, Marsh V, Molyneux S. Feedback of Research Findings for Vaccine Trials: Experiences From Two Malaria Vaccine Trials Involving Healthy Children on the Kenyan Coast. Dev World Bioeth. 2013 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Gill CJ. Novel assessment of a novel meningitis B vaccine. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
78. Gisbert JP, Chaparro M. Vaccination strategies in patients with IBD. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Gomez Lorenzo MM, Fenton MJ. Immunobiology of influenza vaccines. Chest. 2013 Feb 1; 143(2):502-10.
80. Grode L, Ganoza CA, Brohm C, Weiner J 3rd, Eisele B, Kaufmann SH. Safety and immunogenicity of the recombinant BCG vaccine VPM1002 in a phase 1 open-label randomized clinical trial. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 18; 31(9):1340-8.
81. Gualberto FA, Curti SP, de Oliveira MI, Moraes-Vasconcelos D, Figueiredo CA. Intermittent rash, lymph node swelling, arthralgia and vaccinal viral detection after rubella immunization. J Clin Virol. 2013 Feb; 56(2):93-5.
82. Gulland A. Tuberculosis vaccine trial shows disappointing results. BMJ. 2013 Feb 6; 346:f765.
83. Hayes KA, Entzel P, Berger W, Caskey RN, Shlay JC, Stubbs BW, Smith JS, Brewer NT. Early lessons learned from extramural school programs that offer HPV vaccine. J Sch Health. 2013 Feb; 83(2):119-26.
84. Healy CM, Rench MA, Baker CJ. Importance of timing of maternal combined tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (tdap) immunization and protection of young infants. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb;56(4):539-44.
85. Hechter RC, Qian L, Sy LS, Greene SK, Weintraub ES, Naleway AL, Rowhani-Rahbar A, Donahue JG, Daley MF, Vazquez-Benitez G, Lugg MM, Jacobsen SJ. Secular trends in diagnostic code density in electronic healthcare data from health care systems in the Vaccine Safety Datalink Project. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 4;31(7):1080-5.
86. Herzog R, Alvarez-Pasquin MJ, Díaz C, Del Barrio JL, Estrada JM, Gil A. Are healthcare workers' intentions to vaccinate related to their knowledge, beliefs and attitudes? A systematic review. BMC Public Health. 2013 Feb 19; 13(1):154. [Epub ahead of print].
87. Hirth JM, Tan A, Wilkinson GS, Berenson AB. Completion of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine series among males with private insurance between 2006 and 2009. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6; 31(8):1138-40.
88. Hof H, Fahr A, Holfelder M, Schwarz R, Oberdorfer K. [Severe pneumococcal infections in the elderly - preventable by vaccination]. Z Gerontol Geriatr. 2013 Feb;46(2):160-6.
89. Hong E, Giuliani MM, Deghmane AE, Comanducci M, Brunelli B, Dull P, Pizza M, Taha MK. Could the multicomponent meningococcal serogroup B vaccine (4CMenB) control Neisseria meningitidis capsular group X outbreaks in Africa? Vaccine. 2013 Feb 4; 31(7):1113-6.
90. Hu L, Joshi SB, Liyanage MR, Pansalawatta M, Alderson MR, Tate A, Robertson G, Maisonneuve J, Volkin DB, Middaugh CR. Physical characterization and formulation development of a recombinant pneumolysoid protein-based pneumococcal vaccine. J Pharm Sci. 2013 Feb; 102(2):387-400.
91. Hu Y, Li Q, Lin L, Chen E, Chen Y, Qi X. Surveillance for Adverse Events following Immunization from 2008 to 2011 in Zhejiang Province, China. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Feb;20(2):211-7.
92. Huang LM, Lee BW, Chan PC, Povey M, Henry O. Immunogenicity and safety of combined measles-mumps-rubella-varicella vaccine using new measles and rubella working seeds in healthy children in Taiwan and Singapore: A phase II, randomized, double-blind trial. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 20;9(6). [Epub ahead of print].
93. Huang P, Yu S, Wu C, Liang L. Highly conserved antigenic epitope regions of hemagglutinin and neuraminidase genes between 2009 H1N1 and seasonal H1N1 influenza: vaccine considerations. J Transl Med. 2013 Feb 22; 11(1):47.[Epub ahead of print].
94. Hull BP, Menzies R, Macartney K, McIntyre PB. Impact of the introduction of rotavirus vaccine on the timeliness of other scheduled vaccines: The Australian experience. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 16. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Ibraheem M, Marin M, Leung J, Bryce CH, Schmid DS, Zaki SR, Drew C, Liu L, Smelser C. Fatal wild-type varicella-zoster virus encephalitis without a rash in a vaccinated child. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb;32(2):183-5.
96. Ichikawa T, Tsuji A, Fujino M, Kusano R, Sugiyama R, Oomori S, Mori K, Maeyama K, Nakayama T. Effect of early measles vaccination (AIK-C strain) for preterm infants. Pediatr Int. 2013 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, CDC. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommended Immunization Schedules for Persons Aged 0 Through 18 years and Adults Aged 19 Years and Older - United States, 2013. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2013 Feb 1; 62(1):1.
98. Irwin MR, Levin MJ, Laudenslager ML, Olmstead R, Lucko A, Lang N, Carrillo C, Stanley HA, Caulfield MJ, Weinberg A, Chan IS, Clair J, Smith JG, Marchese RD, Williams HM, Beck DJ, McCook PT, Zhang JH, Johnson G, Oxman MN. Varicella Zoster Virus-Specific Immune Responses to a Herpes Zoster Vaccine in Elderly Recipients With Major Depression and the Impact of Antidepressant Medications. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 13. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Jimenez-Trujillo I, López-de Andrés A, Hernández-Barrera V, Carrasco-Garrido P, Santos-Sancho JM, Jiménez-García R. Influenza vaccination coverage rates among diabetes sufferers, predictors of adherence and time trends from 2003 to 2010 in Spain. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 12; 9(6). [Epub ahead of print].
100. Johri M, Sharma JK, Jit M, Verguet S. Use of measles supplemental immunization activities (SIAs) as a delivery platform for other maternal and child health interventions: Opportunities and challenges. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 18;31(9):1259-63.
101. Joshua PR, Smith MM, Koh AS, Woodland LA, Zwi K. Australian population cohort study of newly arrived refugee children: how effective is predeparture measles and rubella vaccination? Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb;32(2):104-9.
102. Jung JJ, Elkin ZP, Li X, Goldberg JD, Edell AR, Cohen MN, Chen KC, Perskin MH, Park L, Cohen EJ. Increasing Use of the Vaccine Against Zoster Through Recommendation and Administration by Ophthalmologists at a City Hospital. Am J Ophthalmol. 2013 Feb 6. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Kaaijk P, Luytjes W, Rots NY. Vaccination against RSV: Is maternal vaccination a good alternative to other approaches? Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 26; 9(6). [Epub ahead of print].
104. Kang EK, Lim JS, Lee JA, Kim DH. Comparison of Immune Response by Virus Infection and Vaccination to 2009 Pandemic Influenza A/H1N1 in Children. J Korean Med Sci. 2013 Feb; 28(2):274-9.
105. Karppa H, Vuento R, Toropainen M, Kaijalainen T, Siira L, Korppi M. Pneumococcemia in children - a retrospective study before universal pneumococcal vaccinations. Acta Paediatr. 2013 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print].
106. Kelly H, Steffens I. Complexities in assessing the effectiveness of inactivated influenza vaccines. Euro Surveill. 2013 Feb 14;18(7).
107. Kelso JK, Halder N, Milne GJ. Vaccination strategies for future influenza pandemics: a severity-based cost effectiveness analysis. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 11; 13(1):81. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Kersh GJ, Fitzpatrick KA, Self JS, Biggerstaff BJ, Massung RF. Long-Term Immune Responses to Coxiella burnetii after Vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Feb;20(2):129-33.
109. Kiyohara K, Kojimahara N, Sato Y, Yamaguchi N. Changes in COPD mortality rate after amendments to the Preventive Vaccination Law in Japan. Eur J Public Health. 2013 Feb; 23(1):133-9.
110. Klok RM, Lindkvist RM, Ekelund M, Farkouh RA, Strutton DR. Cost-effectiveness of a 10- versus 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in denmark and sweden. Clin Ther. 2013 Feb;35(2):119-34.
111. Kolber MR, Korownyk C, Nickonchuk T. Zoster vaccine. Can Fam Physician. 2013 Feb; 59(2):157.
112. Korostil IA, Peters GW, Law MG, Regan DG. Herd immunity effect of the HPV vaccination program in Australia under different assumptions regarding natural immunity against re-infection. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Kristiansen PA, Diomandé F, Ba AK, Sanou I, Ouédraogo AS, Ouédraogo R, Sangaré L, Kandolo D, Aké F, Saga IM, Clark TA, Misegades L, Martin SW, Thomas JD, Tiendrebeogo SR, Hassan-King M, Djingarey MH, Messonnier NE, Préziosi MP, Laforce FM, Caugant DA. Impact of the serogroup A meningococcal conjugate vaccine, MenAfriVac, on carriage and herd immunity. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb;56(3):354-63.
114. Krypciak S, Mézière A, Belmin J, Herbaud S, Paillaud E. [Which vaccination and cardiovascular prevention in elderly?]. Presse Med. 2013 Feb; 42(2):202-8.
115. Kudale A, Purohit VS, Sundaram N, Schaetti C, Weiss MG. Socioeconomic, cultural and behavioural features of prior and anticipated influenza vaccine uptake in urban and rural Pune district, India: a mixed-methods case study. BMJ Open. 2013 Feb 13;3(2).
116. Lau JT, Wang Z, Kim JH, Lau M, Lai CH, Mo PK. Acceptability of HPV Vaccines and Associations with Perceptions Related to HPV and HPV Vaccines Among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Hong Kong. PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e57204.
117. Lee SJ, Harrison R, Rosenberg J, McLendon P, Boston E, Lindley MC. Influenza vaccination among health care personnel in California: 2010-2011 influenza season. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print].
118. Leroux-Roels G, Clément F, Vandepapelière P, Fourneau M, Heineman T, Dubin G. Immunogenicity and safety of different formulations of an adjuvanted glycoprotein D genital herpes vaccine in healthy adults: A double-blind randomized trial. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 22; 9(6). [Epub ahead of print].
119. Li M, Qiu YX. A review on current downstream bio-processing technology of vaccine products. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 18;31(9):1264-7.
120. Li X, Qiu L, Yang Z, Dang R, Wang X. Emergency vaccination alleviates highly pathogenic porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus infection after contact exposure. BMC Vet Res. 2013 Feb 9;9(1):26. [Epub ahead of print].
121. Liko J, Robison SG, Cieslak PR. Priming with whole-cell versus acellular pertussis vaccine. N Engl J Med. 2013 Feb 7; 368(6):581-2.
122. Lipschitz JM, Fernandez AC, Larson HE, Blaney CL, Meier KS, Redding CA, Prochaska JO, Paiva AL. Validation of Decisional Balance and Self-Efficacy Measures for HPV Vaccination in College Women. Am J Health Promot. 2013 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Loehr J. ACIP Releases 2013 Immunization Schedules. Am Fam Physician. 2013 Feb 1;87(3):204.
124. Lu L, Wang C, Suo L, Li J, Liu W, Pang X, Seward JF. Varicella Disease in Beijing in the Era of Voluntary Vaccination, 2007-2010. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb 20. [Epub ahead of print].
125. Lu PJ, Gonzalez-Feliciano A, Ding H, Bryan LN, Yankey D, Monsell EA, Greby SM, Euler GL. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 monovalent and seasonal influenza vaccination among adults 25 to 64 years of age with high-risk conditions-United States, 2010. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Feb 15. [Epub ahead of print].
126. Luna EJ, Frazatti-Gallina NM, Timenetsky MC, Cardoso MR, Veras MA, Miraglia JL, Escobar AM, Grisi SJ, Raw I, Precioso AR. A phase I clinical trial of a new 5-valent rotavirus vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 4; 31(7):1100-5.
127. Lundgren A, Leach S, Tobias J, Carlin N, Gustafsson B, Jertborn M, Bourgeois L, Walker R, Holmgren J, Svennerholm AM. Clinical trial to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of an oral inactivated enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli prototype vaccine containing CFA/I overexpressing bacteria and recombinantly produced LTB/CTB hybrid protein. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6;31(8):1163-70.
128. Macintosh VH, Tastad KJ, Eick-Cost AA. Mid-season influenza vaccine effectiveness 2011-2012: A Department of Defense Global, Laboratory-based, Influenza Surveillance System case-control study estimate. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6. [Epub ahead of print].
129. Macken WL, Macken HC, Callanan I, Butler MW. Not written, not done: are we identifying elderly at-risk patients for pneumococcal vaccination? Ir J Med Sci. 2013 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
130. Malagón T, Joumier V, Boily MC, Van de Velde N, Drolet M, Brisson M. The impact of differential uptake of HPV vaccine by sexual risks on health inequalities: A model-based analysis. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print].
131. Mayrink W, Mendonça-Mendes A, de Paula JC, Siqueira LM, Marrocos SD, Dias ES, de Andrade HM, Machado-Coelho GL. Cluster randomised trial to evaluate the effectiveness of a vaccine against cutaneous leishmaniasis in the Caratinga microregion, south-east Brazil. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2013 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
132. Meregaglia M, Ferrara L, Melegaro A, Demicheli V. Parent "cocoon" immunization to prevent pertussis-related hospitalization in infants: The case of Piemonte in Italy. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6; 31(8):1135-7.
133. Mizumoto K, Ejima K, Yamamoto T, Nishiura H. Vaccination and clinical severity: is the effectiveness of contact tracing and case isolation hampered by past vaccination? Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2013 Feb 27; 10(3):816-29.
134. Moghadam MD. A new discussion for "effects of annual influenza vaccination on mortality and hospitalization in elderly patients with ischemic heart disease: a nationwide population-based study". Prev Med. 2013 Feb;56(2):163.
135. Molbak K, Emborg H, Gubbels S, Bragstad K, Krause T, Kolsen Fischer T. Authors reply: Influenza vaccine effectiveness: heterogeneity in estimates for the 2012/13 season. Euro Surveill. 2013 Feb 14;18(7).
136. Monnat SM, Wallington SF. Is there an association between maternal pap test use and adolescent human papillomavirus vaccination? J Adolesc Health. 2013 Feb;52(2):212-8.
137. Moro ML, Nobilio L, Voci C, Di Mario S, Candela S, Magrini N; SaFoH1N1 working group. A population based cohort study to assess the safety of pandemic influenza vaccine Focetria(®) in Emilia-Romagna region, Italy-Part Two. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 27; 31(10):1438-46.
138. Moulis G, Sailler L, Sommet A, Lapeyre-Mestre M, Adoue D. Prevalence of pneumococcal vaccination in adult immune thrompocytopenia patients exposed to rituximab or to splenectomy. Eur J Haematol. 2013 Feb 27. [Epub ahead of print].
139. Muñoz-Almagro C, Navarro-Torne A, Pallares R. Epidemiologic and Clinical Implications of Second-Generation Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines. Curr Infect Dis Rep. 2013 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print].
140. Myint TT, Madhava H, Balmer P, Christopoulou D, Attal S, Menegas D, Sprenger R, Bonnet E. The Impact of 7-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on Invasive Pneumococcal Disease: A Literature Review. Adv Ther. 2013 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print].
141. Nabel GJ. Designing tomorrow's vaccines. N Engl J Med. 2013 Feb 7;368(6):551-60.
142. Narwaney KJ, Glanz JM, Norris JM, Fingerlin TE, Hokanson JE, Rewers M, Hambidge SJ. Association of HLA class II genes with clinical hyporesponsiveness to trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in children. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 4; 31(7):1123-8.
143. Nazareth I, Tavares F, Rosillon D, Haguinet F, Bauchau V. Safety of AS03-adjuvanted split-virion H1N1 (2009) pandemic influenza vaccine: a prospective cohort study. BMJ Open. 2013 Feb 5; 3(2).
144. Nitsch-Osuch A, Korzeniewski K, Kuchar E, Zielonka T, Zycińska K, Wardyn K. Epidemiological and immunological reasons for pertussis vaccination in adolescents and adults. Respir Physiol Neurobiol. 2013 Feb 15. [Epub ahead of print].
145. Nomiyama T, Takenaka H, Kishimoto S, Katoh N. Granuloma annulare-like reaction to the bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccination. Australas J Dermatol. 2013 Feb;54(1):e4-7.
146. Norton NB, Stanek RJ, Mufson MA. Routine pneumococcal vaccination of children provokes new patterns of serotypes causing invasive pneumococcal disease in adults and children. Am J Med Sci. 2013 Feb;345(2):112-20.
147. Ofstead CL, Sherman BW, Wetzler HP, Dirlam Langlay AM, Mueller NJ, Ward JM, Ritter DR, Poland GA. Effectiveness of worksite interventions to increase influenza vaccination rates among employees and families. J Occup Environ Med. 2013 Feb; 55(2):156-63.
148. Osterholm MT, Kelley NS. Influenza vaccination of health care workers. CMAJ. 2013 Feb 5;185(2):150-1.
149. Pahud BA, Williams SE, Dekker CL, Halsey N, Larussa P, Baxter RP, Klein NP, Marchant CD, Sparks RC, Jakob K, Aukes L, Swope S, Barnett E, Lewis P, Berger M, Dreskin SC, Donofrio PD, Sejvar JJ, Slade BA, Gidudu J, Vellozzi C, Edwards KM. Clinical assessment of serious adverse events in children receiving 2009 H1N1 vaccination. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb; 32(2):163-8.
150. Parashar U, Steele D, Neuzil K, Quadros Cd, Tharmaphornpilas P, Serhan F, Santosham M, Patel M, Glass R. Progress with rotavirus vaccines: summary of the Tenth International Rotavirus Symposium. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Feb; 12(2):113-7.
151. Parrella A, Gold M, Marshall H, Braunack-Mayer A, Baghurst P. Parental perspectives of vaccine safety and experience of adverse events following immunisation. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 16. [Epub ahead of print].
152. Pasoto SG, Ribeiro AC, Viana VS, Leon EP, Bueno C, Neto ML, Precioso AR, Timenetsky MD, Bonfa E. Short and long-term effects of pandemic unadjuvanted influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine on clinical manifestations and autoantibody profile in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print].
153. Paulke-Korinek M, Kundi M, Laaber B, Brodtraeger N, Seidl-Friedrich C, Wiedermann U, Kollaritsch H. Factors associated with seroimmunity against tick borne encephalitis virus 10 years after booster vaccination. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 18; 31(9):1293-7.
154. Pavli A, Spilioti A, Lymperi I, Katerelos P, Maltezou HC. Vaccinations for international travellers travelling from Greece. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 20. [Epub ahead of print].
155. Payne S, Townend J, Jasseh M, Lowe Jallow Y, Kampmann B. Achieving comprehensive childhood immunization: an analysis of obstacles and opportunities in The Gambia. Health Policy Plan. 2013 Feb 20. [Epub ahead of print].
156. Petousis-Harris H, Poole T, Stewart J, Turner N, Goodyear-Smith F, Coster G, Lennon D. An investigation of three injections techniques in reducing local injection pain with a human papillomavirus vaccine: A randomized trial. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6;31(8):1157-62.
157. Peña MT, Preciado D, Orestes M, Choi S. Orbital Complications of Acute Sinusitis: Changes in the Post-Pneumococcal Vaccine Era. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Feb 21:1-5. [Epub ahead of print].
158. Phillips LD, Fasolo B, Zafiropoulous N, Eichler HG, Ehmann F, Jekerle V, Kramarz P, Nicoll A, Lönngren T. Modelling the risk-benefit impact of H1N1 influenza vaccines. Eur J Public Health. 2013 Feb 11. [Epub ahead of print].
159. Pletz MW, van der Linden M, Fobiwe JP, Theilacker C. [Pneumococcal vaccination in adults - background of the current discussion]. Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2013 Feb;138(5):185-7.
160. Pomat WS, van den Biggelaar AH, Phuanukoonnon S, Francis J, Jacoby P, Siba PM, Alpers MP, Reeder JC, Holt PG, Richmond PC, Lehmann D; Neonatal Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Trial Study Team. Safety and immunogenicity of neonatal pneumococcal conjugate vaccination in papua new guinean children: a randomized controlled trial. PLoS One. 2013; 8(2):e56698.
161. Pons-Salort M, Letort V, Favre M, Heard I, Dervaux B, Opatowski L, Guillemot D. Exploring individual HPV coinfections is essential to predict HPV-vaccination impact on genotype distribution: A model-based approach. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6; 31(8):1238-45.
162. Porat N, Benisty R, Trefler R, Ozalvo D, Givon-Lavi N, Dagan R. Baseline epidemiology and genetic structure of Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 6D in southern Israel prior to the introduction of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines. J Clin Microbiol. 2013 Feb 27. [Epub ahead of print].
163. Post RE, Carek PJ, Mainous Iii AG, Diaz VA, Johnson SP. Factors Affecting HPV Vaccine Use Among Recent Family Medicine Residency Graduates. Fam Med. 2013 Feb; 45(2):90-4.
164. Pouwels KB, Hak E, van der Ende A, Christensen H, van den Dobbelsteen GP, Postma MJ. Cost-effectiveness of vaccination against meningococcal B among Dutch infants: Crucial impact of changes in incidence. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 13;9(5). [Epub ahead of print].
165. Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Vaccination guidelines for female infertility patients: a committee opinion. Fertil Steril. 2013 Feb; 99(2):337-9.
166. Principi N, Esposito S. Vitamin D and influenza vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 12; 9(5). [Epub ahead of print].
167. Prospero E, Barbadoro P, Marigliano A, D'Errico MM. Health care workers, immunization and safety issues: Reflections from Italy. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Feb 8. [Epub ahead of print].
168. Prymula R, Habib A, François N, Borys D, Schuerman L. Immunological memory and nasopharyngeal carriage in 4-year-old children previously primed and boosted with 10-valent pneumococcal non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D conjugate vaccine (PHiD-CV) with or without concomitant prophylactic paracetamol. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print].
169. Pyrzanowski J, Curtis CR, Crane LA, Barrow J, Beaty B, Kempe A, Daley MF. Adolescents' Perspectives on Vaccination Outside the Traditional Medical Home: A Survey of Urban Middle and High School Students. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2013 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
170. Quach S, Pereira JA, Heidebrecht CL, Kwong JC, Guay M, Crowe L, Quan S, Bettinger JA; Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Vaccine Coverage Theme Group. Health care worker influenza immunization rates: The missing pieces of the puzzle. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print].
171. Randall LH, Curran EA, Omer SB. Legal considerations surrounding mandatory influenza vaccination for healthcare workers in the United States. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 14. [Epub ahead of print].
172. Ratanasiripong NT, Cheng AL, Enriquez M. What college women know, think, and do about human papillomavirus (HPV) and HPV vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 27; 31(10):1370-6.
173. Real K, Kim S, Conigliaro J. Using a validated health promotion tool to improve patient safety and increase health care personnel influenza vaccination rates. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print].
174. Richards JL, Hansen C, Bredfeldt C, Bednarczyk RA, Steinhoff MC, Adjaye-Gbewonyo D, Ault K, Gallagher M, Orenstein W, Davis RL, Omer SB. Neonatal Outcomes After Antenatal Influenza Immunization During the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic: Impact on Preterm Birth, Birth Weight, and Small for Gestational Age Birth. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print].
175. Richardson C, Bargatze RF, Goodwin R, Mendelman PM. Norovirus virus-like particle vaccines for the prevention of acute gastroenteritis. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Feb; 12(2):155-67.
176. Richie TL, Villasante EF. Use of adenovirus serotype 5 vaccine vectors in seropositive, uncircumcised men: safety lessons from the step trial. J Infect Dis. 2013 Feb; 207(4):689-90.
177. Riley EM, Stewart VA. Immune mechanisms in malaria: new insights in vaccine development. Nat Med. 2013 Feb;19(2):168-78.
178. Riley LE, Beigi RH. Editorial commentary: maternal pertussis vaccination: protecting neonates from infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb;56(4):545-7.
179. Rodrigues F, Iturriza-Gómara M, Marlow R, Gray J, Nawaz S, Januário L, Finn A. The evolving epidemiology of rotavirus gastroenteritis in central Portugal with modest vaccine coverage. J Clin Virol. 2013 Feb;56(2):129-34.
180. Rubinstein F, Micone P, Bonotti A, Wainer V, Schwarcz A, Augustovski F, Pichon Riviere A, Karolinski A; "EVA" Study Research Group (Estudio "Embarazo y Vacuna Antigripal"). Influenza A/H1N1 MF59 adjuvanted vaccine in pregnant women and adverse perinatal outcomes: multicentre study. BMJ. 2013 Feb 4; 346:f393.
181. Rudraraju R, Jones BG, Sealy R, Surman SL, Hurwitz JL. Respiratory syncytial virus: current progress in vaccine development. Viruses. 2013 Feb 5;5(2):577-94.
182. Sadique MZ, Devlin N, Edmunds WJ, Parkin D. The effect of perceived risks on the demand for vaccination: results from a discrete choice experiment. PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e54149.
183. Santos-Sancho JM, López-de Andrés A, Jimenez-Trujillo I, Hernández-Barrera V, Carrasco-Garrido P, Astasio-Arbiza P, Jimenez-Garcia R. Adherence and factors associated with influenza vaccination among subjects with asthma in Spain. Infection. 2013 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
184. Schlecht NF, Rojas M, Lorde-Rollins E, Nucci-Sack A, Strickler HD, Burk RD, Diaz A. Burden of Cervical, Anal, and Oral HPV in an Inner-City Pre-vaccine Adolescent Population. J Urban Health. 2013 Feb; 90(1):141-6.
185. Schwartz AW, Clarfield AM, Doucette J, Valinsky L, Karpati T, Landrigan PJ, Sternberg SA. Disparities in pneumococcal and influenza immunization among older adults in Israel: A cross-sectional analysis of socio-demographic barriers to vaccination. Prev Med. 2013 Feb 8. [Epub ahead of print].
186. Schwermer B. [Objective Risk for Influenza, Subjective Risk Perception and Willingness for Vaccination: How does the General Public Respond to Health Communications?]. Gesundheitswesen. 2013 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print] German.
187. Scichilone N, Scalici V, Arrigo R, Bellia V. Clinical and anti-inflammatory effects of ultra-short preseasonal vaccine to Parietaria in asthma. Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2013 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print].
188. Scott LJ, McCormack PL. Reduced-antigen, combined diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis vaccine, adsorbed (boostrix(®)) : a guide to its use as a single-dose booster immunization against pertussis. BioDrugs. 2013 Feb;27(1):75-81.
189. Seidel MG, Planitzer CB, Kreil TR, Förster-Waldl E. Tick-borne encephalitis virus vaccine as additional alternative neoantigen for the clinical immunologist's toolbox. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2013 Feb;131(2):617.
190. Seo YB, Hong KW, Kim IS, Choi WS, Baek JH, Lee J, Song JY, Lee JS, Cheong HJ, Kim WJ. Effectiveness of the influenza vaccine at preventing hospitalization due to acute lower respiratory infection and exacerbation of chronic cardiopulmonary disease in Korea during 2010-2011. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 27;31(10):1426-30.
191. Serinken M, Gozlukaya A, Sari I, Karcioglu O. Thrombocytopenia after tetanus prophylaxis with tetanus-diphtheria (td) vaccine. J Emerg Med. 2013 Feb; 44(2):e287-8.
192. Shader RI. Influenza vaccines-thoughts and current status. Clin Ther. 2013 Feb;35(2):101-2.
193. Shakya AK, Nandakumar KS. Applications of polymeric adjuvants in studying autoimmune responses and vaccination against infectious diseases. J R Soc Interface. 2013 Feb 6; 10(79):20120536.
194. Shann F. Nonspecific effects of vaccines and the reduction of mortality in children. Clin Ther. 2013 Feb; 35(2):109-14.
195. Sharma D, Baughman W, Holst A, Thomas S, Jackson D, da Gloria Carvalho M, Beall B, Satola S, Jerris R, Jain S, Farley MM, Nuorti JP. Pneumococcal carriage and invasive disease in children before introduction of the 13-valent conjugate vaccine: comparison with the era before 7-valent conjugate vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb; 32(2):e45-53.
196. Shlamovitz GZ, Johar S. A case of evans' syndrome following influenza vaccine. J Emerg Med. 2013 Feb;44(2):e149-51.
197. Siddiqui NT, Owais A, Agha A, Karim MS, Zaidi AK. Ethnic Disparities in Routine Immunization Coverage: A Reason for Persistent Poliovirus Circulation in Karachi, Pakistan? Asia Pac J Public Health. 2013 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print].
198. Silfverdal SA, Flodmark CE, Rombo L, Tansey SP, Sidhu M, Trammel J, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Scott DA, Gurtman A; 3012 study group. 13-Valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) in children partially immunized with 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV7): A phase 3, open-label trial. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 18;31(9):1284-92.
199. Skowronski DM, De Serres G, Janjua NZ, Hottes TS. RE: "EFFECTIVENESS OF ADJUVANTED INFLUENZA VACCINATION IN ELDERLY SUBJECTS IN NORTHERN ITALY". Am J Epidemiol. 2013 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
200. Socan M, Erculj V, Lajovic J. Knowledge and attitudes on pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination among Slovenian physicians and dentists. Eur J Public Health. 2013 Feb; 23(1):92-7.
201. Stahl JP, Cohen R, Denis F, Gaudelus J, Lery T, Lepetit H, Martinot A. Vaccination against meningococcus C. vaccinal coverage in the French target population. Med Mal Infect. 2013 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
202. Steer AC, Dale JB, Carapetis JR. Progress toward a global group a streptococcal vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb; 32(2):180-2.
203. Swamy GK, Garcia-Putnam R. Vaccine-preventable diseases in pregnancy. Am J Perinatol. 2013 Feb;30(2):89-98.
204. Taddio A, Shah V, Leung E, Wang J, Parikh C, Smart S, Hetherington R, Ipp M, Pillai Riddell R, Sgro M, Jovicic A, Franck L. Knowledge translation of the HELPinKIDS clinical practice guideline for managing childhood vaccination pain: usability and knowledge uptake of educational materials directed to new parents. BMC Pediatr. 2013 Feb 8;13(1):23. [Epub ahead of print].
205. Talbot HK, Zhu Y, Chen Q, Williams JV, Thompson MG, Griffin MR. Effectiveness of influenza vaccine for preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza hospitalizations in adults, 2011-2012 influenza season. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 28. [Epub ahead of print].
206. Tate JE, Haynes A, Payne DC, Cortese MM, Lopman BA, Patel MM, Parashar UD. Trends in National Rotavirus Activity before and After Introduction of Rotavirus Vaccine into the National Immunization Program in the United States, 2000-2012. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
207. Tavares Da Silva F, De Keyser F, Lambert PH, Robinson WH, Westhovens R, Sindic C. Optimal approaches to data collection and analysis of potential immune mediated disorders in clinical trials of new vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print].
208. Thacker N, Choudhury P, Gargano LM, Weiss PS, Pazol K, Vashishtha VM, Bahl S, Jafari HS, Kumar A, Arora M, Venczel L, Orenstein WA, Omer SB, Hughes JM. Attitudes and Practices of Auxiliary Nurse Midwives and Accredited Social Health Activists in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar Regarding Polio Immunization in India. J Trop Pediatr. 2013 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
209. Toback SL, Ambrose CS, Eaton A, Hansen J, Aukes L, Lewis N, Wu X, Baxter R. A postlicensure evaluation of the safety of Ann Arbor strain live attenuated influenza vaccine in children 24-59 months of age. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6. [Epub ahead of print].
210. Treanor JJ, Szilagyi P. Influenza Vaccine - Glass half full or half empty? Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 14. [Epub ahead of print].
211. Tricou V, Pagonendji M, Manengu C, Mutombo J, Ouambita Mabo R, Gouandjika-Vasilache I. Measles outbreak in Northern Central African Republic 3 years after the last national immunization campaign. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 26; 13(1):103. [Epub ahead of print].
212. Tseng HF, Sy LS, Qian L, Marcy SM, Jackson LA, Glanz J, Nordin J, Baxter R, Naleway A, Donahue J, Weintraub E, Jacobsen SJ; Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) Team. Safety of a tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis vaccine when used off-label in an elderly population. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb; 56(3):315-21.
213. Tyring SK. Vaccination of older adults against herpes zoster is safe and effective. Evid Based Med. 2013 Feb 16. [Epub ahead of print].
214. Valenciano M, Kissling E; I-MOVE case-control study team. Early estimates of seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness in Europe: results from the I-MOVE multicentre case-control study, 2012/13. Euro Surveill. 2013 Feb 14; 18(7).
215. van de Waterbeemd B, Mommen GP, Pennings JL, Eppink MH, Wijffels RH, van der Pol LA, de Jong AP. Quantitative Proteomics Reveals Distinct Differences in the Protein Content of Outer Membrane Vesicle Vaccines. J Proteome Res. 2013 Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print].
216. van den Bergh MR, Spijkerman J, Swinnen KM, François NA, Pascal TG, Borys D, Schuerman L, Ijzerman EP, Bruin JP, van der Ende A, Veenhoven RH, Sanders EA. Effects of the 10-valent pneumococcal nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D-conjugate vaccine on nasopharyngeal bacterial colonization in young children: a randomized controlled trial. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb; 56(3):e30-9.
217. van der Hoek W, Dijkstra F, de Lange M, Donker G, Meijer A, van der Sande M. Letter to the editor: Influenza vaccine effectiveness: heterogeneity in estimates for the 2012/13 season. Euro Surveill. 2013 Feb 14;18(7).
218. van Keulen HM, Otten W, Ruiter RA, Fekkes M, van Steenbergen J, Dusseldorp E, Paulussen TW. Determinants of HPV vaccination intentions among Dutch girls and their mothers: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. 2013 Feb 6;13:111.
219. Vermeulen F, Dirix V, Verscheure V, Damis E, Vermeylen D, Locht C, Mascart F. Persistence at one year of age of antigen-induced cellular immune responses in preterm infants vaccinated against whooping cough: Comparison of three different vaccines and effect of a booster dose. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
220. Vila-Corcoles A, Ochoa-Gondar O. Preventing Pneumococcal Disease in the Elderly : Recent Advances in Vaccines and Implications for Clinical Practice. Drugs Aging. 2013 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
221. Vogel U, Taha MK, Vazquez JA, Findlow J, Claus H, Stefanelli P, Caugant DA, Kriz P, Abad R, Bambini S, Carannante A, Deghmane AE, Fazio C, Frosch M, Frosi G, Gilchrist S, Giuliani MM, Hong E, Ledroit M, Lovaglio PG, Lucidarme J, Musilek M, Muzzi A, Oksnes J, Rigat F, Orlandi L, Stella M, Thompson D, Pizza M, Rappuoli R, Serruto D, Comanducci M, Boccadifuoco G, Donnelly JJ, Medini D, Borrow R. Predicted strain coverage of a meningococcal multicomponent vaccine (4CMenB) in Europe: a qualitative and quantitative assessment. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
222. Walson PD. Vaccines update in clinical therapeutics. Clin Ther. 2013 Feb;35(2):105.
223. Walson PD, Halvorsen M, Edge J, Casavant MJ, Kelley MT. Pharmacokinetic comparison of acetaminophen elixir versus suppositories in vaccinated infants (aged 3 to 36 months): a single-dose, open-label, randomized, parallel-group design. Clin Ther. 2013 Feb;35(2):135-40.
224. Ward K, Dey A, Hull B, Quinn HE, Macartney K, Menzies R. Evaluation of Australia's varicella vaccination program for children and adolescents. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 27;31(10):1413-9.
225. Watanabe S, Waseda Y, Takato H, Inuzuka K, Katayama N, Kasahara K, Fujimura M. Influenza vaccine-induced interstitial lung disease. Eur Respir J. 2013 Feb;41(2):474-7.
226. Watanabe Y, Ibrahim MS, Ikuta K. Evolution and control of H5N1. A better understanding of the evolution and diversity of H5N1 flu virus and its host species in endemic areas could inform more efficient vaccination and control strategies. EMBO Rep. 2013 Feb 1;14(2):117-22.
227. Wiedermann BL. What's Wrong With Acellular Pertussis Vaccines? Clin Ther. 2013 Feb;35(2):115-8.
228. Wieten RW, Leenstra T, van Thiel PP, van Vugt M, Stijnis C, Goorhuis A, Grobusch MP. Rabies vaccinations: are abbreviated intradermal schedules the future? Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Feb; 56(3):414-9.
229. Wijnans L, Lecomte C, de Vries C, Weibel D, Sammon C, Hviid A, Svanström H, Mølgaard-Nielsen D, Heijbel H, Dahlström LA, Hallgren J, Sparen P, Jennum P, Mosseveld M, Schuemie M, van der Maas N, Partinen M, Romio S, Trotta F, Santuccio C, Menna A, Plazzi G, Moghadam KK, Ferro S, Lammers GJ, Overeem S, Johansen K, Kramarz P, Bonhoeffer J, Sturkenboom MC. The incidence of narcolepsy in Europe: Before, during, and after the influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 pandemic and vaccination campaigns. Vaccine. 2013 Feb 6;31(8):1246-54.
230. Wiwanitkit V. Vitamin D and influenza vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 18; 9(5). [Epub ahead of print]
231. Wolfe DN, Florence W, Bryant P. Current biodefense vaccine programs and challenges. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 21; 9(7). [Epub ahead of print].
232. Yakovleva L, Shuman S. Chemical mutagenesis of vaccinia DNA topoisomerase lysine 167 provides insights to the catalysis of DNA transesterification. Biochemistry. 2013 Feb 5;52(5):984-91.
233. Zaman M, Chandrudu S, Toth I. Strategies for intranasal delivery of vaccines. Drug Deliv Transl Res. 2013 Feb; 3(1):100-109.
234. Zarei S, Jeddi-Tehrani M, Mehdi Akhondi M, Zeraati H, Ferydonfar AA, Nasernia J, Tavangar B, Shokri F. Immunogenicity and reactogenicity of two diphtheria-tetanus-whole cell pertussis vaccines in Iranian pre-school children, a randomized controlled trial. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Feb 26; 9(6). [Epub ahead of print].
235. Zhou JW, Kong C, Luo J, Cao J, Shi Y. Comparing TCR Beta Chain variable Gene Profile Skewness between Children with Tuberculosis and BCG-vaccinated Children. Arch Iran Med. 2013 Feb; 16(2):104-8.