Vaccine Safety Bibliography - June 2013
1. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults Aged 19 Years and Older-United States, 2013. Am J Transplant. 2013 May; 13(5):1354-63.
2. Committee opinion no.564: ethical issues with vaccination for the obstetrician-gynecologist. Obstet Gynecol. 2013 May; 121(5):1144-50.
3. GAVI injects new life into HPV vaccine rollout. Lancet. 2013 May 18; 381(9879):1688.
5. Influenza: marketing vaccine by marketing disease. BMJ. 2013 May 24; 346:f3441.
6. Meeting of the Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on immunization, April 2013 - conclusions and recommendations. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2013 May 17; 88(20):201-6.
7. Progress towards global interruption of wild poliovirus transmission, January 2012 - March 2013. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2013 May 3; 88(18):181-7.
8. Reaffirmation: responding to parents who refuse immunization for their children. Pediatrics. 2013 May;131(5):e1696.
9. VMD authorises SBV vaccine for use in the UK. Vet Rec. 2013 May 25; 172(21):543.
10. Abiola SE, Colgrove J, Mello MM. The Politics of HPV Vaccination Policy Formation in the United States. J Health Polit Policy Law. 2013 May 3. [Epub ahead of print].
11. Adegboye OA, Kotze D, Adegboye OA. MULTI-YEAR TREND ANALYSIS OF CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATION UPTAKE AND COVERAGE IN NIGERIA. J Biosoc Sci. 2013 May 28:1-15. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Afonso CL, Miller PJ. Newcastle disease: progress and gaps in the development of vaccines and diagnostic tools. Dev Biol (Basel). 2013; 135:95-106.
13. Al-Dabbagh M, Lapphra K, Scheifele DW, Halperin SA, Langley JM, Cho P, Kollmann TR, Li Y, De Serres G, Fortuno ES 3rd, Bettinger JA. Elevated Inflammatory Mediators in Adults with Oculo-respiratory Syndrome Following Influenza Immunization: A Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
14. Andrisani G, Frasca D, Romero M, Armuzzi A, Felice C, Marzo M, Pugliese D, Papa A, Mocci G, De Vitis I, Rapaccini GL, Blomberg BB, Guidi L. Immune response to influenza A/H1N1 vaccine in inflammatory bowel disease patients treated with anti TNF-α agents: effects of combined therapy with immunosuppressants. J Crohns Colitis. 2013 May; 7(4):301-7.
15. Anis E, Grotto I, Moerman L, Kaliner E, Warshavsky B, Slater PE, Lev B. Rubella in Israel after the MMR vaccine: Elimination or containment? J Public Health Policy. 2013 May; 34(2):288-301.
16. Armah GE, Kapikian AZ, Vesikari T, Cunliffe N, Jacobson RM, Burlington DB, Ruiz LP Jr. Efficacy, Immunogenicity, and Safety of Two Doses of a Tetravalent Rotavirus Vaccine RRV-TV in Ghana With the First Dose Administered During the Neonatal Period. J Infect Dis. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print]
17. Benchimol EI, Hawken S, Kwong JC, Wilson K. Safety and Utilization of Influenza Immunization in Children With Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Pediatrics. 2013 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Benn CS, Netea MG, Selin LK, Aaby P. A small jab - a big effect: nonspecific immunomodulation by vaccines. Trends Immunol. 2013 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Live Dengue Vaccines Technical Consultation Reporting Group, Bentsi-Enchill AD, Schmitz J, Edelman R, Durbin A, Roehrig JT, Smith PG, Hombach J, Farrar J. Long-term safety assessment of live attenuated tetravalent dengue vaccines: Deliberations from a WHO technical consultation. Vaccine. 2013 May 28; 31(23):2603-2609.
20. Beran J, Peeters M, Dewé W, Raupachová J, Hobzová L, Devaster JM. Immunogenicity and safety of quadrivalent versus trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine: a randomized, controlled trial in adults. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 May 20; 13(1):224.
21. Bett B, McLaws M, Jost C, Schoonman L, Unger F, Poole J, Lapar ML, Siregar ES, Azhar M, Hidayat MM, Dunkle SE, Mariner J. The Effectiveness of Preventative Mass Vaccination Regimes Against the Incidence of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza on Java Island, Indonesia. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Beyazova U, Yüksel N, Aksakal FN, Camurdan AD. Comparison of the reactogenicity of three different immunization schedules including diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, Haemophilus influenza b and polio vaccine in Turkey. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2013 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Bhargava A, Guntupalli AM, Lokshin M, Howard LL. MODELING THE EFFECTS OF IMMUNIZATIONS TIMING ON CHILD HEALTH OUTCOMES IN INDIA. Health Econ. 2013 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Bijker EM, Bastiaens GJ, Teirlinck AC, van Gemert GJ, Graumans W, van de Vegte-Bolmer M, Siebelink-Stoter R, Arens T, Teelen K, Nahrendorf W, Remarque EJ, Roeffen W, Jansens A, Zimmerman D, Vos M, van Schaijk BC, Wiersma J, van der Ven AJ, de Mast Q, van Lieshout L, Verweij JJ, Hermsen CC, Scholzen A, Sauerwein RW. Protection against malaria after immunization by chloroquine prophylaxis and sporozoites is mediated by preerythrocytic immunity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 May 7; 110(19):7862-7.
25. Bird C. Rising measles outbreaks threaten vaccine-averse. CMAJ. 2013 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
26. Blackwood JC, Cummings DA, Broutin H, Iamsirithaworn S, Rohani P. Deciphering the impacts of vaccination and immunity on pertussis epidemiology in Thailand. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
27. Blanchard-Rohner G, Snape MD, Kelly DF, O'Connor D, John T, Clutterbuck EA, Ohene-Kena B, Klinger CL, Odrljin T, Pollard AJ. The B-cell response to a primary and booster course of MenACWY-CRM197 vaccine administered at 2, 4 and 12 months of age. Vaccine. 2013 May 7; 31(20):2441-8.
28. Blau J, Sadr-Azodi N, Clementz M, Abeysinghe N, Cakmak N, Duclos P, Janusz C, Jauregui B, Mihigo R, Mosina L, Takashima Y, Senouci K. Indicators to assess National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups (NITAGs). Vaccine. 2013 May 28; 31(23):2653-2657.
29. Bonds RS, Kelly BC. Severe serum sickness after H1N1 influenza vaccination. Am J Med Sci. 2013 May; 345(5):412-3.
30. Botsis T, Woo EJ, Ball R. Application of Information Retrieval Approaches to Case Classification in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Drug Saf. 2013 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Breglio KJ, Rosh JR. Health Maintenance and Vaccination Strategies in Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Broutet N, Lehnertz N, Mehl G, Camacho AV, Bloem P, Chandra-Mouli V, Ferguson J, Dick B. Effective Health Interventions for Adolescents That Could Be Integrated With Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Programs. J Adolesc Health. 2013 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
33. Brunson EK. The impact of social networks on parents' vaccination decisions. Pediatrics. 2013 May; 131(5):e1397-404.
34. Burl S, Holder B, Lo BK, Kampmann B. Optimisation of a functional mycobacterial growth-inhibition assay to improve its suitability for infant TB vaccine studies. J Immunol Methods. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Bíró A. Determinants of H1N1 vaccination uptake in England. Prev Med. 2013 May 3. [Epub ahead of print].
36. Bós AJ, Mirandola AR. [Vaccine coverage related to lower mortality for respiratory diseases]. Cien Saude Colet. 2013 May; 18(5):1459-62.
37. Castiglia P, Piana A, Sotgiu G. Is there an authentic increased risk of pneumococcal pneumonia among young mothers whose children were fully vaccinated with PCV7? The role of methodological shortcomings. Vaccine. 2013 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
38. Chan TC, Fan-Ngai Hung I, Ka-Hay Luk J, Chiu-Yat Woo P, Chu LW, Hon-Wai Chan F. Efficacy of Trivalent Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in Reducing Mortality and Hospitalization in Chinese Nursing Home Older Adults. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Chandrasekhar S, Iyer LK, Panchal JP, Topp EM, Cannon JB, Ranade VV. Microarrays and microneedle arrays for delivery of peptides, proteins, vaccines and other applications. Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2013 May 11. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Charlotte H. Vaccines: Bacterial minicells could offer safer vaccines. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2013 May; 12(5):346.
41. Chastel C, Chastel A. [About a note published in 1926 on a BCG vaccine trial in leprosy treatment]. Bull Soc Pathol Exot. 2013 May; 106(2):126-30.
42. Cheng A, Fung CP, Liu CC, Lin YT, Tsai HY, Chang SC, Chou AH, Chang JY, Jiang RH, Hsieh YC, Su IJ, Chong PC, Hsieh SM. A Phase I, randomized, open-label study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of an enterovirus 71 vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 May 7; 31(20):2471-6.
43. Chesson HW, Flagg EW, Koutsky L, Hsu K, Unger ER, Shlay JC, Kerndt P, Ghanem KG, Zenilman JM, Hagensee M, Weinstock H, Datta SD. Modeling the impact of quadrivalent HPV vaccination on the incidence of Pap test abnormalities in the United States. Vaccine. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Christensen H, Hickman M, Edmunds WJ, Trotter CL. Introducing vaccination against serogroup B meningococcal disease: An economic and mathematical modeling study of potential impact. Vaccine. 2013 May 28; 31(23):2638-2646.
45. Clausi A, Chouvenc P. Formulation approach for the development of a stable, lyophilized formaldehyde-containing vaccine. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2013 May 11. [Epub ahead of print] P
46. Cobbin JC, Verity EE, Gilbertson BP, Rockman SP, Brown LE. The Source of the PB1 Gene in Influenza Vaccine Reassortants Selectively Alters the Hemagglutinin Content of the Resulting Seed Virus. J Virol. 2013 May; 87(10):5577-85.
47. Cody PJ, Lerand SJ. HPV Vaccination in Female Children with Special Health Care Needs. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2013 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Coe CL. Maternal anxiety during pregnancy influences infant responses to immunization. Brain Behav Immun. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Colonna C, Dorati R, Conti B, Caliceti P, Genta I. Sub-unit vaccine against S. aureus-mediated infections: Set-up of nano-sized polymeric adjuvant. Int J Pharm. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
50. Cook MC, Gibeault S, Filippenko V, Ye Q, Wang J, Kunkel JP. Serogroup quantitation of multivalent polysaccharide and polysaccharide-conjugate meningococcal vaccines from China. Biologicals. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Coyne-Beasley T, Reiter PL, Liberty AC, Ford CA, Miles DR, Brewer NT. Awareness is not enough: the need to increase meningococcal vaccine uptake. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2013 May; 52(5):441-50.
52. Crawford NW, Graham SM. EV71 vaccine: protection from a previously neglected disease. Lancet. 2013 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Croucher NJ, Finkelstein JA, Pelton SI, Mitchell PK, Lee GM, Parkhill J, Bentley SD, Hanage WP, Lipsitch M. Population genomics of post-vaccine changes in pneumococcal epidemiology. Nat Genet. 2013 May 5;45(6):656-63.
54. Crowcroft NS, McKenzie KJ. Inoculating communities against vaccine scare stories. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Cutts FT, Izurieta HS, Rhoda DA. Measuring Coverage in MNCH: Design, Implementation, and Interpretation Challenges Associated with Tracking Vaccination Coverage Using Household Surveys. PLoS Med. 2013;10(5):e1001404.
56. Dar O, Gobin M, Hogarth S, Lane C, Ramsay M. Mapping the Gypsy Traveller community in England: what we know about their health service provision and childhood immunization uptake. J Public Health (Oxf). 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
57. Davila-Payan C, Swann J, Wortley PM. System factors to explain H1N1 state vaccination rates for adults in US emergency response to pandemic. Vaccine. 2013 May 30. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Davis S, Deloria-Knoll M, Kassa HT, O'Brien KL. Impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines on nasopharyngeal invasive disease among unvaccinated people: Review of evidence on indirect effects. Vaccine. 2013 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Dbaibo G, El-Ayoubi N, Ghanem S, Hajar F, Bianco V, Miller JM, Mesaros N. Immunogenicity and Safety of a Quadrivalent Meningococcal Serogroups A, C, W-135 and Y Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (MenACWY-TT) Administered to Adults Aged 56 Years and Older: Results of an Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Trial. Drugs Aging. 2013 May; 30(5):309-19.
60. de Hon F, Poland GA. Submission of articles to Vaccine: A fast and fair peer review process. Vaccine. 2013 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Deal C, Pekosz A, Ketner G. Prospects for oral replicating adenovirus-vectored vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Delany I, Rappuoli R, Seib KL. Vaccines, reverse vaccinology, and bacterial pathogenesis. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 2013 May 1; 3(5).
63. Demicheli V, Barale A, Rivetti A. Vaccines for women to prevent neonatal tetanus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 May 31; 5:CD002959.
64. Descourouez JL, Hayney MS. Vaccination exemptions: Implications of decline in vaccination rates. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2013 May 1; 53(3):324-6.
65. Diaz-Orea MA, Mijares JM, Arcega R, Gomez-Conde E, Castellanos-Sanchez VO, Briones-Rojas R, Flores-Alonso JC, Marin-Briones MA, Santos-Lopez G. [In vitro effect of the S3Pvac vaccine against cysticercosis in human mononucleate cells]. Rev Neurol. 2013 May 1; 56(9):456-63.
66. Ding Y, Yeh SH, Mink CA, Zangwill KM, Allred NJ, Hay JW. Cost-benefit analysis of hospital based postpartum vaccination with combined tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap). Vaccine. 2013 May 24;31(22):2558-2564.
67. Doerr HW. Progress in VZV vaccination? Some concerns. Med Microbiol Immunol. 2013 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Dolgin E. Dengue deluge highlights need for vaccine. Nat Med. 2013 May;19(5):513.
69. Donauer S, Payne DC, Edwards KM, Szilagyi PG, Hornung RW, Weinberg GA, Chappell J, Hall CB, Parashar UD, Staat MA. Determining the effectiveness of the pentavalent rotavirus vaccine against rotavirus hospitalizations and emergency department visits using two study designs. Vaccine. 2013 May 31; 31(24):2692-2697.
70. Dormitzer PR, Suphaphiphat P, Gibson DG, Wentworth DE, Stockwell TB, Algire MA, Alperovich N, Barro M, Brown DM, Craig S, Dattilo BM, Denisova EA, De Souza I, Eickmann M, Dugan VG, Ferrari A, Gomila RC, Han L, Judge C, Mane S, Matrosovich M, Merryman C, Palladino G, Palmer GA, Spencer T, Strecker T, Trusheim H, Uhlendorff J, Wen Y, Yee AC, Zaveri J, Zhou B, Becker S, Donabedian A, Mason PW, Glass JI, Rappuoli R, Venter JC. Synthetic generation of influenza vaccine viruses for rapid response to pandemics. Sci Transl Med. 2013 May 15; 5(185):185ra68.
71. Doshi P. Influenza: marketing vaccine by marketing disease. BMJ. 2013 May 16; 346:f3037.
72. Draper E, Bissett SL, Howell-Jones R, Waight P, Soldan K, Jit M, Andrews N, Miller E, Beddows S. A randomized, observer-blinded immunogenicity trial of cervarix(®) and gardasil(®) human papillomavirus vaccines in 12-15 year old girls. PLoS One. 2013 May 1; 8(5):e61825.
73. Duffy MR, Reed C, Edelson PJ, Blumensaadt S, Crocker K, Griggs A, Biggerstaff BJ, Delorey MJ, Hayes EB, Fischer M. A survey of US travelers to Asia to assess compliance with recommendations for the use of Japanese encephalitis vaccine. J Travel Med. 2013 May-Jun;20(3):165-70.
74. Dyer O. Ontario excludes thousands of children from schools for lack of vaccination. BMJ. 2013 May 10; 346:f3068.
75. Eckerle I, Keller-Stanislawski B, Santibanez S, Buderus S, Hillmann M, Drosten C, Eis-Hübinger AM. Non-febrile Seizures after Mumps-, Measles-, Rubella-, Varicella-combination Vaccination with Detection of Measles Vaccine Virus RNA in Serum, Throat and Urine. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Edelstein M, Pebody R. Can we achieve high uptakes of influenza vaccination of healthcare workers in hospitals? A cross-sectional survey of acute NHS trusts in England. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 May 15:1-10. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Ekström N, Ahman H, Palmu A, Grönholm S, Kilpi T, Käyhty H; The FinOM Study Group. Concentration and High Avidity of Pneumococcal Antibodies Persist at least Four Years after Immunization with Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Infancy. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 May 8. [Epub ahead of print].
78. Eypper EH, Johnson PV, Purro EI, Hohmann EL. Transcutaneous immunization of healthy volunteers with an attenuated Listeria monocytogenes vaccine strain and cholera toxin adjuvant. Vaccine. 2013 May 21 [Epub ahead of print].
79. Faryal R, Noreen Z, Tahir F, Rehman Z. Report: Seroprevalence of Corynebacterium diphtheriae among vaccinated population of Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Pakistan. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2013 May; 26(3):649-51.
80. Fiala SC, Cieslak PR, DeBess EE, Young CM, Winthrop KL, Stevenson EB. Physician attitudes regarding school-located vaccination clinics. J Sch Health. 2013 May; 83(5):299-305.
81. Fiks AG, Grundmeier RW, Mayne S, Song L, Feemster K, Karavite D, Hughes CC, Massey J, Keren R, Bell LM, Wasserman R, Localio AR. Effectiveness of Decision Support for Families, Clinicians, or Both on HPV Vaccine Receipt. Pediatrics. 2013 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Fisker AB, Bale C, Jørgensen MJ, Balde I, Hornshøj L, Bibby BM, Aaby P, Benn CS. High-dose vitamin A supplementation administered with vaccinations after 6 months of age: Sex-differential adverse reactions and morbidity. Vaccine. 2013 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Flanagan KL, van Crevel R, Curtis N, Shann F, Levy O; for the Optimmunize Network. Heterologous ("Nonspecific") and Sex-Differential Effects of Vaccines: Epidemiology, Clinical Trials, and Emerging Immunologic Mechanisms. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May 3. [Epub ahead of print].
84. Fredj MB, Benhamida-Rebaï M, Heylen E, Zeller M, Moussa A, Kacem S, Van Ranst M, Matthijnssens J, Trabelsi A. Sequence and phylogenetic analyses of human rotavirus strains: Comparison of VP7 and VP8(∗) antigenic epitopes between Tunisian and vaccine strains before national rotavirus vaccine introduction. Infect Genet Evol. 2013 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Freund R, Krivine A, Prévost V, Cantin D, Aslangul E, Avril MF, Claessens YE, Rozenberg F, Casetta A, Baixench MT, Dumaine V, Launay O, Loulergue P. Measles immunity and measles vaccine acceptance among healthcare workers in Paris, France. J Hosp Infect. 2013 May; 84(1):38-43.
86. Frey SE, Winokur PL, Salata RA, El-Kamary SS, Turley CB, Walter EB Jr, Hay CM, Newman FK, Hill HR, Zhang Y, Chaplin P, Tary-Lehmann M, Belshe RB. Safety and immunogenicity of IMVAMUNE(®) smallpox vaccine using different strategies for a post event scenario. Vaccine. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
87. Fry NK, Litt DJ, Duncan J, Vaghji L, Warrener L, Samuel D, Andrews N, Harnden A, Harrison TG. Modelling anti-pertussis toxin IgG antibody decay following primary and preschool vaccination with an acellular pertussis vaccine in UK subjects using a modified oral fluid assay. J Med Microbiol. 2013 May 30. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Galagan SR, Paul P, Menezes L, Lamontagne DS. Influences on parental acceptance of HPV vaccination in demonstration projects in Uganda and Vietnam. Vaccine. 2013 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Galloway AL, Murphy A, Desimone JM, Di J, Herrmann JP, Hunter ME, Kindig JP, Malinoski FJ, Rumley MA, Stoltz DM, Templeman TS, Hubby B. Development of a nanoparticle-based influenza vaccine using the PRINT® technology. Nanomedicine. 2013 May;9(4):523-31.
90. Gans HA. The status of live viral vaccination in early life. Vaccine. 2013 May 17;31(21):2531-7.
91. Gans HA, Maldonado YA. Loss of passively acquired maternal antibodies in highly vaccinated populations: an emerging need to define the ontogeny of infant immune responses. J Infect Dis. 2013 Jul; 208(1):1-3.
92. Gardam M, Lemieux C. Mandatory influenza vaccination? First we need a better vaccine. CMAJ. 2013 May 14; 185(8):639-40.
93. Gargallo Fernández M. Influenza vaccination in endocrine disease. Is it in our mind? Endocrinol Nutr. 2013 May; 60(5):221-223.
94. Gates B, Gates M. Newsmaker interview. Bill and Melinda Gates talk science. Interview by Leslie Roberts. Science. 2013 May 3; 340(6132):536-7.
95. Gautret P, Parola P. Intradermal route for rabies vaccination should be generalized in travelers. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May; 56(10):1508-9.
96. Gente Lidholm A, Bergfors E, Inerot A, Blomgren U, Gillstedt M, Trollfors B. Unexpected loss of contact allergy to aluminium induced by vaccine. Contact Dermatitis. 2013 May; 68(5):286-92.
97. Gentile I, Bravaccio C, Bonavolta R, Zappulo E, Scarica S, Riccio MP, Settimi A, Portella G, Pascotto A, Borgia G. Response to measles-mumps-rubella vaccine in children with autism spectrum disorders. In Vivo. 2013 May-Jun; 27(3):377-82.
98. Gessner BD, Brooks WA, Neuzil KM, Vernet G, Bright RA, Tam JS, Bresee J, Monto AS. Vaccines as a tool to estimate the burden of severe influenza in children of low-resourced areas (November 30 December 1, 2012, Les Pensieres, Veyrier-du-Lac, France). Vaccine. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Gill CJ. Novel assessment of a novel meningitis B vaccine. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 May;13(5):381-2.
100. Goldman G. Comparison of VAERS fetal-loss reports during three consecutive influenza seasons: Was there a synergistic fetal toxicity associated with the two-vaccine 2009/2010 season? Hum Exp Toxicol. 2013 May;32(5):464-75.
101. Golekoh MC, Hu S, Norman AM, Horn PS, Brady RC, Wong BL. Comparison of the immunogenicity of intramuscular versus subcutaneous administration of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in individuals with neuromuscular diseases. J Child Neurol. 2013 May; 28(5):596-601.
102. Gollust SE, Attanasio L, Dempsey A, Benson AM, Fowler EF. Political and News Media Factors Shaping Public Awareness of the HPV Vaccine. Womens Health Issues. 2013 May-Jun;23(3):e143-51.
103. Gorse GJ, Falsey AR, Fling JA, Poling TL, Strout CB, Tsang PH. Intradermally-administered influenza virus vaccine is safe and immunogenic in healthy adults 18-64 years of age. Vaccine. 2013 May 1;31(19):2358-65.
104. Gulland A. Drug companies agree to cut price of HPV vaccine to developing countries to increase accessibility. BMJ. 2013 May 10; 346:f3025.
105. Gutiérrez-Barrios A, León-Jiménez J, Benezet-Mazuecos J, Vargas-Machuca Caballero JC. [Myocarditis following smallpox vaccination.]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2013 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
106. Haber P, Patel M, Pan Y, Baggs J, Haber M, Museru O, Yue X, Lewis P, Destefano F, Parashar UD. Intussusception After Rotavirus Vaccines Reported to US VAERS, 2006-2012. Pediatrics. 2013 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Haidari LA, Connor DL, Wateska AR, Brown ST, Mueller LE, Norman BA, Schmitz MM, Paul P, Rajgopal J, Welling JS, Leonard J, Chen SI, Lee BY. Augmenting Transport versus Increasing Cold Storage to Improve Vaccine Supply Chains. PLoS One. 2013 May 22; 8(5):e64303.
108. Haralambieva IH, Oberg AL, Ovsyannikova IG, Kennedy RB, Grill DE, Middha S, Bot BM, Wang VW, Smith DI, Jacobson RM, Poland GA. Genome-wide characterization of transcriptional patterns in high and low antibody responders to rubella vaccination. PLoS One. 2013 May 1; 8(5):e62149.
109. Heijstek MW, Scherpenisse M, Groot N, Tacke C, Schepp RM, Buisman AM, Berbers GA, van der Klis FR, Wulffraat NM. Immunogenicity and safety of the bivalent HPV vaccine in female patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a prospective controlled observational cohort study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2013 May 30. [Epub ahead of print].
110. Heo JY, Chang SH, Go MJ, Kim YM, Gu SH, Chun BC. Risk Perception, Preventive Behaviors, and Vaccination Coverage in the Korean Population during the 2009-2010 Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1): Comparison between High-Risk Group and Non-High-Risk Group. PLoS One. 2013 May 17; 8(5):e64230.
111. Herbert NL, Gargano LM, Painter JE, Sales JM, Morfaw C, Murray D, Diclemente RJ, Hughes JM. Understanding reasons for participating in a school-based influenza vaccination program and decision-making dynamics among adolescents and parents. Health Educ Res. 2013 May 30. [Epub ahead of print]
112. Hernández-Garduño E, Huitrón Bravo GG. The Predictive Value of Interferon-γ Release Assays and Tuberculin Skin Test: What About Those Not Vaccinated With Bacillus Calmette-Guérin? Chest. 2013 May; 143(5):1514-5.
113. Hofstetter AM, Natarajan K, Rabinowitz D, Martinez RA, Vawdrey D, Arpadi S, Stockwell MS. Timeliness of Pediatric Influenza Vaccination Compared With Seasonal Influenza Activity in an Urban Community, 2004-2008. Am J Public Health. 2013 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
114. Hogan ME, Probst J, Wong K, Riddell RP, Katz J, Taddio A. A Randomized-controlled Trial of Parent-led Tactile Stimulation to Reduce Pain During Infant Immunization Injections. Clin J Pain. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
115. Hoiseth SK, Murphy E, Andrew L, Vogel U, Frosch M, Hellenbrand W, Abad R, Vazquez JA, Borrow R, Findlow J, Taha MK, Deghmane AE, Caugant DA, Kriz P, Musilek M, Mayer LW, Wang X, Macneil JR, York L, Tan CY, Jansen KU, Anderson AS. A Multi-Country Evaluation of Neisseria Meningitidis Serogroup B Factor H Binding Proteins and Implications for Vaccine Coverage in Different Age Groups. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
116. Hopkins RJ, Daczkowski NF, Kaptur PE, Muse D, Sheldon E, Laforce C, Sari S, Rudge TL, Bernton E. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, safety and immunogenicity study of 4 formulations of Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed plus CPG 7909 (AV7909) in healthy adult volunteers. Vaccine. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Howard PF, McCaw JM, Richmond PC, Nissen M, Sloots T, Lambert SB, Lai M, Greenberg M, Nolan T, McVernon J. Virus detection and its association with symptoms during influenza-like illness in a sample of healthy adults enrolled in a randomised controlled vaccine trial. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2013 May;7(3):330-9.
118. Izurieta HS, Zuber P, Bonhoeffer J, Chen RT, Sankoh O, Laserson KF, Sturkenboom M, Loucq C, Weibel D, Dodd C, Black S. Roadmap for the international collaborative epidemiologic monitoring of safety and effectiveness of new high priority vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
119. Jackson LA, Gurtman A, Rice K, Pauksens K, Greenberg RN, Jones TR, Scott DA, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Schmoele-Thoma B. Immunogenicity and safety of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in adults 70 years of age and older previously vaccinated with 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Jackson LA, Gurtman A, van Cleeff M, Jansen KU, Jayawardene D, Devlin C, Scott DA, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Schmoele-Thoma B. Immunogenicity and safety of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine compared to a 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in pneumococcal vaccine-naive adults. Vaccine. 2013 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
121. Jackson LA, Gurtman A, van Cleeff M, Frenck RW, Treanor J, Jansen KU, Scott DA, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Schmoele-Thoma B. Influence of initial vaccination with 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine or 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine on anti-pneumococcal responses following subsequent pneumococcal vaccination in adults 50 years and older. Vaccine. 2013 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
122. Jaiswal V, Chanumolu SK, Sharma P, Chauhan RS, Rout C. EpiCombFlu: Exploring known influenza epitopes and their combination to design universal influenza vaccine. Bioinformatics. 2013 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Jentes ES, Han P, Gershman MD, Rao SR, Larocque RC, Staples JE, Ryan ET; the Global TravEpiNet Consortium. Travel Characteristics and Yellow Fever Vaccine Usage Among US Global TravEpiNet Travelers Visiting Countries with Risk of Yellow Fever Virus Transmission, 2009-2011. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2013 May; 88(5):954-961.
124. Jepsen MP, Jogdand PS, Singh SK, Esen M, Christiansen M, Issifou S, Hounkpatin AB, Ateba-Ngoa U, Kremsner PG, Dziegiel MH, Olesen-Larsen S, Jepsen S, Mordmüller B, Theisen M. The Malaria Vaccine Candidate GMZ2 Elicits Functional Antibodies in Individuals From Malaria Endemic and Non-Endemic Areas. J Infect Dis. 2013 May 30. [Epub ahead of print].
125. Jessop AB, Dumas H, Moser CA. Delivering influenza vaccine to high-risk adults: subspecialty physician practices. Am J Med Qual. 2013 May-Jun; 28(3):232-7.
126. Jung JJ, Elkin ZP, Li X, Goldberg JD, Edell AR, Cohen MN, Chen KC, Perskin MH, Park L, Cohen EJ. Increasing use of the vaccine against zoster through recommendation and administration by ophthalmologists at a city hospital. Am J Ophthalmol. 2013 May; 155(5):787-95.
127. Kaljee LM, Pach A, Thriemer K, Ley B, Jiddawi M, Puri M, Ochiai L, Wierzba T, Clemens J, Ali SM. Desirability for a typhoid fever vaccine among rural residents, Pemba Island, Tanzania. Vaccine. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Karppa H, Vuento R, Toropainen M, Kaijalainen T, Siira L, Korppi M. Pneumococcemia in children -- a retrospective study before universal pneumococcal vaccinations. Acta Paediatr. 2013 May; 102(5):514-9.
129. Karve S, Meier G, Davis KL, Misurski DA, Wang CC. Influenza-related health care utilization and productivity losses during seasons with and without a match between the seasonal and vaccine virus B lineage. Vaccine. 2013 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
130. Kaufman J, Synnot A, Ryan R, Hill S, Horey D, Willis N, Lin V, Robinson P. Face to face interventions for informing or educating parents about early childhood vaccination. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013 May 31; 5:CD010038.
131. Kaufmann SH. Tuberculosis vaccines: Time to think about the next generation. Semin Immunol. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
132. Kaur I, George KJ, Pena-Ricardo C, Kelly BA, Watson B. Association of Postpartum Maternal Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid, and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap) Administration and Timeliness of Infant Immunization. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
133. Khurana S, Wu J, Dimitrova M, King LR, Manischewitz J, Graham BS, Ledgerwood JE, Golding H. DNA Priming Prior to Inactivated Influenza A(H5N1) Vaccination Expands the Antibody Epitope Repertoire and Increases Affinity Maturation in a Boost-Interval-Dependent Manner in Adults. J Infect Dis. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Kianbakht S, Abasi B, Hashem Dabaghian F. Improved Lipid Profile in Hyperlipidemic Patients Taking Vaccinium arctostaphylos Fruit Hydroalcoholic Extract: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Phytother Res. 2013 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
135. Kiraly N, Dharmage SC, Allen KJ. Reduced Risk of Pertussis Among Persons Ever Vaccinated With Whole-Cell Pertussis Vaccine Compared to Recipients of Acellular Pertussis Vaccines May Have Been Confounded by Age. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May 30. [Epub ahead of print].
136. Klein NP, Bartlett J, Fireman B, Rowhani-Rahbar A, Baxter R. Comparative Effectiveness of Acellular Versus Whole-Cell Pertussis Vaccines in Teenagers. Pediatrics. 2013 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
137. Knuf M, Romain O, Kindler K, Walther U, Tran PM, Pankow-Culot H, Fischbach T, Kieninger-Baum D, Bianco V, Baine Y, Miller J. Immunogenicity and safety of the quadrivalent meningococcal serogroups A, C, W-135 and Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (MenACWY-TT) in 2-10-year-old children: results of an open, randomised, controlled study. Eur J Pediatr. 2013 May; 172(5):601-12.
138. Kollmann TR, Levy O, Hanekom W. Vaccine-induced immunity in early life. Vaccine. 2013 May 17; 31(21):2481-2.
139. Kong IG, Sato A, Yuki Y, Nochi T, Takahashi H, Sawada S, Mejima M, Kurokawa S, Okada K, Sato S, Briles DE, Kunisawa J, Inoue Y, Yamamoto M, Akiyoshi K, Kiyono H. Nanogel-based PspA intranasal vaccine prevents invasive disease and nasal colonization by Streptococcus pneumoniae. Infect Immun. 2013 May; 81(5):1625-34.
140. Kulkarni PS, Sapru A, D'costa PM, Pandit A, Madhusudana SN, Yajaman AB, Mangrule S, Gunale B, Bavdekar AR. Safety and immunogenicity of a new purified vero cell rabies vaccine (PVRV) administered by intramuscular and intradermal routes in healthy volunteers. Vaccine. 2013 May 31; 31(24):2719-2722.
141. Kupferschmidt K. Influenza. Synthetic vaccine strain may speed up pandemic response. Science. 2013 May 17;340(6134):797.
142. Kwok T, Al-Bermani A. Two rare cases of retinal vasculitis following vaccination. Scott Med J. 2013 May; 58(2):e10-e12.
143. Ladd JM, Karkazis K, Magnus D. Parental refusal of vaccination and transplantation listing decisions: A nationwide survey. Pediatr Transplant. 2013 May;17(3):244-50.
144. Lambracht-Washington D, Rosenberg RN. Advances in the development of vaccines for Alzheimer's disease. Discov Med. 2013 May; 15(84):319-326.
145. Lantos PM. Lyme disease vaccination: are we ready to try again? Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
146. Larson HJ, Smith DM, Paterson P, Cumming M, Eckersberger E, Freifeld CC, Ghinai I, Jarrett C, Paushter L, Brownstein JS, Madoff LC. Measuring vaccine confidence: analysis of data obtained by a media surveillance system used to analyse public concerns about vaccines. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
147. Laurence S, Chappuis M, Rodier P, Labaume C, Corty JF. [Measles vaccination campaign among vulnerable populations during the peak of the 2011 epidemic in Marseilles]. Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique. 2013 Jun;61(3):199-203.
148. Laws TR, Clark G, D'Elia RV. Differential role for Interleukin-6 during Francisella infection with virulent and vaccine strains. Infect Immun. 2013 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
149. Leach S, Lundgren A, Svennerholm AM. Different kinetics of circulating antibody-secreting cell responses after primary and booster oral immunizations: A tool for assessing immunological memory. Vaccine. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
150. Ledgerwood JE, Zephir K, Hu Z, Wei CJ, Chang L, Enama ME, Hendel CS, Sitar S, Bailer RT, Koup RA, Mascola JR, Nabel GJ, Graham BS; the VRC 310 Study Team. Prime-Boost Interval Matters: A Randomized Phase 1 Study to Identify the Minimum Interval Necessary to Observe the H5 DNA Influenza Vaccine Priming Effect. J Infect Dis. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
151. Leuridan E, Hoang TT, Dang DA, Van Damme P. Pertussis Vaccination and Pregnancy. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
152. Levy O, Goriely S, Kollmann TR. Immune response to vaccine adjuvants during the first year of life. Vaccine. 2013 May 17;31(21):2500-5.
153. Li S, Parnes M, Chan IS. Determining the cutoff based on a continuous variable to define two populations with application to vaccines. J Biopharm Stat. 2013 May;23(3):662-80.
154. Lieber SR, Millum J. Preventing sin: the ethics of vaccines against smoking. Hastings Cent Rep. 2013 May-Jun; 43(3):23-33.
155. Liese JG, Cohen C, Rack A, Pirzer K, Eber S, Blum M, Greenberg M, Streng A. The Effectiveness of Varicella Vaccination in Children in Germany: A Case-Control Study. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
156. Liheluka EA, Lusingu JP, Manongi RN. Community perceptions on the secondary health benefits established by malaria vaccine trials (RTS,S phase 2 and phase 3) at the Korogwe site in North Eastern Tanzania. Malar J. 2013 May 8;12:157.
157. Lim GH, Wormsbecker AE, McGeer A, Pillai DR, Gubbay JB, Rudnick W, Low DE, Green K, Crowcroft NS, Deeks SL. Have changing pneumococcal vaccination programmes impacted disease in Ontario? Vaccine. 2013 May 31; 31(24):2680-2685.
158. Lim J, Choi B, Kim J, Kim J, Kim C, Park J, Yoon H, Hong S, Seo J, Ki M. Evaluation and sensitivity analysis of the effectiveness of unadjuvanted A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine in hospital workers using multi center cohort study in Korea. Vaccine. 2013 May 1;31(19):2381-6.
159. Lindley MC. Billing practices of local health departments providing 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccine. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013 May-Jun; 19(3):220-3.
160. Link-Gelles R, Taylor T, Moore MR; for the Active Bacterial Core Surveillance Team. Forecasting invasive pneumococcal disease trends after the introduction of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in the United States, 2010-2020. Vaccine. 2013 May 24;31(22):2572-2577.
161. Lipschitz JM, Fernandez AC, Larson HE, Blaney CL, Meier KS, Redding CA, Prochaska JO, Paiva AL. Validation of Decisional Balance and Self-Efficacy Measures for HPV Vaccination in College Women. Am J Health Promot. 2013 May-Jun;27(5):299-307.
162. Lively JM, Shah RK. Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis: A possible role for the HPV vaccine? JAAPA. 2013 May; 26(5):48, 51-3.
163. Loman NJ, Gladstone RA, Constantinidou C, Tocheva AS, Jefferies JM, Faust SN, O'Connor L, Chan J, Pallen MJ, Clarke SC. Clonal Expansion within Pneumococcal Serotype 6C after Use of Seven-Valent Vaccine. PLoS One. 2013 May 28; 8(5):e64731.
164. Lopez P, Caicedo Y, Sierra A, Tilman S, Clemens R, Banzhoff A. Combined Administration of MF59-Adjuvanted A/H5N1 Prepandemic and Seasonal Influenza Vaccines: Long-Term Antibody Persistence and Robust Booster Responses 1 Year after a One-Dose Priming Schedule. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 May; 20(5):753-8.
165. Lowenthal MS, Andriamaharavo NR, Stein SE, Phinney KW. Characterizing Vaccinium berry Standard Reference Materials by GC-MS using NIST spectral libraries. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2013 May;405(13):4467-76.
166. Lowenthal MS, Phillips MM, Rimmer CA, Rudnick PA, Simón-Manso Y, Stein SE, Tchekhovskoi D, Phinney KW. Developing qualitative LC-MS methods for characterization of Vaccinium berry Standard Reference Materials. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2013 May; 405(13):4451-65.
167. Ludvigsson JF, Zugna D, Cnattingius S, Richiardi L, Ekbom A, Ortqvist A, Persson I, Stephansson O. Influenza H1N1 vaccination and adverse pregnancy outcome. Eur J Epidemiol. 2013 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
168. Luthy KE, Thornton E, Beckstrand RL, Macintosh J, Lakin RG. Rural School Employees' Status, Awareness, and Perceptions of Adult Vaccinations. J Sch Nurs. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print]
169. Luthy KE, Houle K, Beckstrand RL, Macintosh J, Lakin RG. Vaccination Perceptions and Barriers of School Employees: A Pilot Study. J Sch Nurs. 2013 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
170. Ma J, van den Driessche P, Willeboordse FH. The importance of contact network topology for the success of vaccination strategies. J Theor Biol. 2013 May 21;325:12-21.
171. Macphail C, Venables E, Rees H, Delany-Moretlwe S. Using HPV vaccination for promotion of an adolescent package of care: opportunity and perspectives. BMC Public Health. 2013 May 21; 13(1):493. [Epub ahead of print].
172. Marshall HS, Collins J, Sullivan T, Tooher R, O'Keefe M, Skinner SR, Watson M, Burgess T, Ashmeade H, Braunack-Mayer A. Parental and societal support for adolescent immunization through school based immunization programs. Vaccine. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
173. Mateen FJ, Shinohara RT, Sutter RW. Oral and inactivated poliovirus vaccines in the newborn: A review. Vaccine. 2013 May 17; 31(21):2517-24.
174. Matlow JN, Pupco A, Bozzo P, Koren G. Tdap vaccination during pregnancy to reduce pertussis infection in young infants. Can Fam Physician. 2013 May; 59(5):497-8.
175. Matsuo K, Hirobe S, Okada N, Nakagawa S. Frontiers of transcutaneous vaccination systems: novel technologies and devices for vaccine delivery. Vaccine. 2013 May 1;31(19):2403-15.
176. McCarthy M. Acellular vaccines provided less protection during California pertussis outbreak. BMJ. 2013 May 21;346:f3325.
177. McGarry LJ, Gilmore KE, Rubin JL, Klugman KP, Strutton DR, Weinstein MC. Impact of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) in a pandemic similar to the 2009 H1N1 in the United States. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 May 21; 13(1):229.
178. McNeil MM, Li R, Pickering S, Real TM, Smith PJ, Pemberton MR. Who is unlikely to report adverse events after vaccinations to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)? Vaccine. 2013 May 31; 31(24):2673-2679.
179. Mehtälä J, Antonio M, Kaltoft MS, O'Brien KL, Auranen K. Competition Between Streptococcus Pneumoniae Strains: Implications for Vaccine-Induced Replacement in Colonization and Disease. Epidemiology. 2013 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
180. Meng X, Wu X, Yan B, Deng J, Xiang Y. Analysis of the role of vaccinia virus H7 in virion membrane biogenesis with a H7-deletion mutant. J Virol. 2013 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
181. Metreau Z, Le Bars H, Desgranges-Federico M, Monnier M, Ryckewaert A, Chasle V, Pierre M, Farges C, Guitteny MA. [Haemophilus meningitis in properly vaccinated children: Report of three cases]. Arch Pediatr. 2013 May; 20(5):492-5.
182. Miura K, Herrera R, Diouf A, Zhou H, Mu J, Hu Z, MacDonald NJ, Reiter K, Nguyen V, Shimp RL Jr, Singh K, Narum DL, Long CA, Miller LH. Overcoming allelic specificity by immunization with five allelic forms of Plasmodium falciparum apical membrane antigen 1. Infect Immun. 2013 May; 81(5):1491-501.
183. Mody KT, Popat A, Mahony D, Cavallaro AS, Yu C, Mitter N. Mesoporous silica nanoparticles as antigen carriers and adjuvants for vaccine delivery. Nanoscale. 2013 May 30; 5(12):5167-79.
184. Mok CC, Ho LY, Fong LS, To CH. Immunogenicity and safety of a quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: a case-control study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2013 May;72(5):659-64.
185. Mollers M, Vossen JM, Scherpenisse M, van der Klis FR, Meijer CJ, de Melker HE. Review: Current knowledge on the role of HPV antibodies after natural infection and vaccination: Implications for monitoring an HPV vaccination programme. J Med Virol. 2013 May 30. [Epub ahead of print].
186. Monsonego J, Zerat L, Syrjänen K, Zerat JC, Smith JS, Halfon P. [Prevalence of genotype-specific HPV infection among women in France: Implications for screening and vaccination]. Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2013 May;41(5):305-13.
187. Moraga-Llop FA, Mendoza-Palomar N, Muntaner-Alonso A, Codina-Grau G, Fàbregas-Martori A, Campins-Martí M. [Pertussis in fully vaccinated infants and children. Are new vaccination strategies required?]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2013 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
188. Moulis G, Sailler L, Sommet A, Lapeyre-Mestre M, Adoue D. Prevalence of pneumococcal vaccination in adult immune thrombocytopenia patients exposed to rituximab or to splenectomy. Eur J Haematol. 2013 May;90(5):438-9.
189. Mrozek-Budzyn D, Kie³tyka A, Majewska R, Augustyniak M. Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccination has no effect on cognitive development in children - The results of the Polish prospective cohort study. Vaccine. 2013 May 24;31(22):2551-2557.
190. Muñoz-Cidad TM, Mateos-Conde J, González-Pérez LC, Aránzazu García-Iglesias M. [Travel queries in an international vaccination center.]. Gac Sanit. 2013 May 13. [Epub ahead of print]
191. Ndeffo Mbah ML, Medlock J, Meyers LA, Galvani AP, Townsend JP. Optimal targeting of seasonal influenza vaccination toward younger ages is robust to parameter uncertainty. Vaccine. 2013 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
192. Neill DR, Smeaton S, Bangert M, Kadioglu A. Nasopharyngeal carriage with Streptococcus pneumoniae augments the immunizing effect of pneumolysin toxoid B. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2013 May; 131(5):1433-1435.e1.
193. Newall AT, Dehollain JP, Creighton P, Beutels P, Wood JG. Understanding the Cost-Effectiveness of Influenza Vaccination in Children: Methodological Choices and Seasonal Variability. Pharmacoeconomics. 2013 May 4. [Epub ahead of print].
194. Nisar MK, Ostor AJ. TNF antagonists and shingles: is vaccination advisable? Ann Rheum Dis. 2013 May; 72(5):e1.
195. Novak D, Lundgren A, Westphal S, Valdimarsson S, Olsson ML, Trollfors B. Two cases of hemolytic uremic syndrome caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 3, one being a vaccine failure. Scand J Infect Dis. 2013 May;45(5):411-4.
196. O'Connor AC, Kennedy ED, Loomis RJ, Haque SN, Layton CM, Williams WW, Amoozegar JB, Braun FM, Honeycutt AA, Weinbaum C. Prospective cost-benefit analysis of a two-dimensional barcode for vaccine production, clinical documentation, and public health reporting and tracking. Vaccine. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
197. O'Connor D, Pollard AJ. Characterizing vaccine responses using host genomic and transcriptomic analysis. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May 31. [Epub ahead of print] .
198. Okada K, Miyazaki C, Kino Y, Ozaki T, Hirose M, Ueda K. Phase II and III Clinical Studies of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Containing Inactivated Polio Vaccine Derived from Sabin Strains (DTaP-sIPV). J Infect Dis. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
199. Opel DJ, Marcuse EK. Window or mirror: social networks' role in immunization decisions. Pediatrics. 2013 May; 131(5):e1619-20.
200. Orntoft NW, Thorsen K, Benn CS, Lemvik G, Nanque JR, Aaby P, Ostergaard L, Agergaard J. Leukocyte transcript alterations in West-African girls following a booster vaccination with diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine. Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 2013 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
201. Osborne R. Synthetic peptide allergy vaccine shows efficacy. Nat Biotechnol. 2013 May; 31(5):371-2.
202. Osterholm MT, Ballering KS, Kelley NS. Major Challenges in Providing an Effective and Timely Pandemic Vaccine for Influenza A(H7N9). JAMA. 2013 May 9:1-2. [Epub ahead of print].
203. Ota MO, Idoko OT, Ogundare EO, Afolabi MO. Human immune responses to vaccines in the first year of life: Biological, socio-economic and ethical issues - A viewpoint. Vaccine. 2013 May 17; 31(21):2483-8.
204. Ovsyannikova IG, Pankratz VS, Vierkant RA, Pajewski NM, Quinn CP, Kaslow RA, Jacobson RM, Poland GA. Human Leukocyte Antigens and Cellular Immune Responses to Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed. Infect Immun. 2013 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
205. Owais A, Khowaja AR, Ali SA, Zaidi AK. Pakistan's expanded programme on immunization: An overview in the context of polio eradication and strategies for improving coverage. Vaccine. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
206. Pabst LJ, Chaves SS, Weinbaum C. Trends in compliance with two-dose influenza vaccine recommendations among children aged 6 months through 8 years. Vaccine. 2013 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
207. Paine NJ, Ring C, Bosch JA, Drayson MT, Veldhuijzen van Zanten JJ. The time course of the inflammatory response to the Salmonella typhi vaccination. Brain Behav Immun. 2013 May;30:73-9.
208. Palacpac NM, Ntege E, Yeka A, Balikagala B, Suzuki N, Shirai H, Yagi M, Ito K, Fukushima W, Hirota Y, Nsereko C, Okada T, Kanoi BN, Tetsutani K, Arisue N, Itagaki S, Tougan T, Ishii KJ, Ueda S, Egwang TG, Horii T. Phase 1b Randomized Trial and Follow-Up Study in Uganda of the Blood-Stage Malaria Vaccine Candidate BK-SE36. PLoS One. 2013 May 28; 8(5):e64073.
209. Parker S, Chambers White L, Spangler C, Rosenblum J, Sweeney S, Homan E, Bensen SP, Levy LC, Dragnev MC, Moskalenko-Locke K, Rich P, Siegel CA. A Quality Improvement Project Significantly Increased the Vaccination Rate for Immunosuppressed Patients with IBD. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
210. Parra EL, De La Hoz F, Díaz PL, Sanabria O, Realpe ME, Moreno J. Changes in Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype distribution in invasive disease and nasopharyngeal carriage after the heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine introduction in Bogotá, Colombia. Vaccine. 2013 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
211. Pastor M, Esquisabel A, Talavera A, Año G, Fernández S, Cedré B, Infante JF, Callicó A, Pedraz JL. An approach to a cold chain free oral cholera vaccine: in vitro and in vivo characterization of Vibrio cholera gastro-resistant microparticles. Int J Pharm. 2013 May 1;448(1):247-58.
212. Patel AR, Zietlow J, Jacobson RM, Poland GA, Juhn YJ. Asthma and the immune response to MMR vaccine viruses in Somali immigrant children: a cross-sectional retrospective cohort study. Prim Care Respir J. 2013 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
213. Patel M, Glass RI, Jiang B, Santosham M, Lopman B, Parashar U. A Systematic Review of Anti-Rotavirus Serum IgA Antibody Titer as a Potential Correlate of Rotavirus Vaccine Efficacy. J Infect Dis. 2013 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
214. Paulke-Korinek M, Kollaritsch H, Aberle SW, Zwazl I, Schmidle-Loss B, Vécsei A, Kundi M. Sustained low hospitalization rates after four years of rotavirus mass vaccination in Austria. Vaccine. 2013 May 31; 31(24):2686-2691.
215. Pitt JM, Blankley S, McShane H, O'Garra A. Vaccination against tuberculosis: how can we better BCG? Microb Pathog. 2013 May; 58:2-16.
216. Plotkin SA. Complex correlates of protection after vaccination. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May;56(10):1458-65.
217. Poellabauer EM, Pavlova BG, Fritsch S, Singer J, Neubauer C, Doralt J, Valenta-Singer B, Ehrlich HJ. Single priming dose of meningococcal group C conjugate vaccine (NeisVac-C(®)) in infants. Vaccine. 2013 May 11. [Epub ahead of print].
218. Poethko-Müller C, Schmitz R. [Vaccination coverage in German adults : Results of the German health interview and examination survey for adults (DEGS1)]. Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz. 2013 May; 56(5-6):845-57.
219. Polewicz M, Gracia A, Garlapati S, van Kessel J, Strom S, Halperin SA, Hancock RE, Potter AA, Babiuk LA, Gerdts V. Novel vaccine formulations against pertussis offer earlier onset of immunity and provide protection in the presence of maternal antibodies. Vaccine. 2013 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
220. Porat N, Benisty R, Trefler R, Ozalvo D, Givon-Lavi N, Dagan R. Baseline epidemiology and genetic structure of Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 6D in southern Israel prior to introduction of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines. J Clin Microbiol. 2013 May; 51(5):1580-2.
221. Postma MJ, Westra TA, Quilici S, Largeron N. Economic evaluation of vaccines: specificities and future challenges illustrated by recent European examples. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 May; 12(5):555-65.
222. Pérez-Vilar S, Gutiérrez-Gimeno MV, Rodríguez-Galán MA, Díez-Domingo J, Puig-Barberà J, Gomar-Fayos J, Alguacil-Ramos AM. [Suspected adverse events to measles, mumps and rubella vaccine reported to the Community of Valencia Pharmacovigilance Centre]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2013 May; 78(5):297-302.
223. Qin Y, Thomas CK. Prolonged pruritic rash following influenza A (H1N1) vaccination. Singapore Med J. 2013 May; 54(5):e117-9.
224. Qin Y, Thomas CK. Prolonged pruritic rash following influenza A (H1N1) vaccination. Singapore Med J. 2013 May; 54(5):e117-9.
225. Reber A, Katz J. Immunological assessment of influenza vaccines and immune correlates of protection. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 May; 12(5):519-36.
226. Richards JL, Wagenaar BH, Van Otterloo J, Gondalia R, Atwell JE, Kleinbaum DG, Salmon DA, Omer SB. Nonmedical exemptions to immunization requirements in California: A 16-year longitudinal analysis of trends and associated community factors. Vaccine. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
227. Richards JL, Hansen C, Bredfeldt C, Bednarczyk RA, Steinhoff MC, Adjaye-Gbewonyo D, Ault K, Gallagher M, Orenstein W, Davis RL, Omer SB. Neonatal outcomes after antenatal influenza immunization during the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic: impact on preterm birth, birth weight, and small for gestational age birth. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May; 56(9):1216-22.
228. Riphagen-Dalhuisen J, Frijstein G, van der Geest-Blankert N, Danhof-Pont M, de Jager H, Bos N, Smeets E, de Vries M, Gallee P, Hak E. Planning and process evaluation of a multi-faceted influenza vaccination implementation strategy for health care workers in acute health care settings. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 May 23; 13(1):235. [Epub ahead of print].
229. Rivera R, Forney K, Castro MR, Rebolledo PA, Mamani N, Patzi M, Halkyer P, Leon JS, Iñiguez V. Rotavirus genotype distribution during the pre-vaccine period in Bolivia: 2007-2008. Int J Infect Dis. 2013 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
230. Ruijs WL, Hautvast JL, Kerrar S, van der Velden K, Hulscher ME. The role of religious leaders in promoting acceptance of vaccination within a minority group: a qualitative study. BMC Public Health. 2013 May 28; 13(1):511.
231. Russell FF. Antityphoid vaccination in children. JAMA. 2013 May 1;309(17):1758.
232. Safi MA, Melesse DY, Gumel AB. Dynamics Analysis of a Multi-strain Cholera Model with an Imperfect Vaccine. Bull Math Biol. 2013 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
233. Salmon DA, Halsey NA. Guillain-Barre Syndrome and Vaccinations. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
234. Santibanez TA, Singleton JA, Santibanez SS, Wortley P, Bell BP. Socio-demographic differences in opinions about 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) and seasonal influenza vaccination and disease among adults during the 2009-2010 influenza season. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2013 May; 7(3):383-92.
235. Schossler JG, Beck ST, Campos MM, Farinha LB. [Incidence of meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae in the state of Rio Grande do Sul 1999-2010: impact of vaccination campaign]. Cien Saude Colet. 2013 May;18(5):1451-8. Portuguese.
236. Schully KL, Sharma S, Peine KJ, Pesce J, Elberson MA, Fonseca ME, Prouty AM, Bell MG, Borteh H, Gallovic M, Bachelder EM, Keane-Myers A, Ainslie KM. Rapid vaccination using an acetalated dextran microparticulate subunit vaccine confers protection against triplicate challenge by bacillus anthracis. Pharm Res. 2013 May;30(5):1349-61.
237. Schwermer B. [Objective Risk for Influenza, Subjective Risk Perception and Willingness for Vaccination: How does the General Public Respond to Health Communications?]. Gesundheitswesen. 2013 May;75(5):e23-7.
238. Seib K, Gleason C, Richards JL, Chamberlain A, Andrews T, Watson L, Whitney E, Hinman AR, Omer SB. Partners in Immunization: 2010 Survey Examining Differences Among H1N1 Vaccine Providers in Washington State. Public Health Rep. 2013 May; 128(3):198-211.
239. Sequera VG, Garcia-Basteiro AL, Bayas JM. The role of vaccination in prisoners' health. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 May;12(5):469-71.
240. Sezin T, Egozi E, Hillou W, Avitan-Hersh E, Bergman R. Anti-Laminin-332 Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid Developing After a Diphtheria Tetanus Vaccination. JAMA Dermatol. 2013 May 8:1-5. [Epub ahead of print].
241. Shen S, Campitelli MA, Calzavara A, Guttmann A, Kwong JC. Seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness in pre- and full-term children aged 6-23 months over multiple seasons. Vaccine. 2013 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
242. Simon AE, Lukacs SL, Mendola P. National trends in emergency department use of urinalysis, complete blood count, and blood culture for Fever without a source among children aged 2 to 24 months in the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine 7 era. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2013 May; 29(5):560-7.
243. Skowronski DM, Janjua NZ, De Serres G. Understanding Suboptimal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness Within the Agent, Host, and Environment Paradigm. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
244. Slifka MK, Hammarlund E, Lewis MW, Poore EA, Hanifin JM, Marr KA, Hecox D, Amanna IJ. Antiviral Immune Response After Live Yellow Fever Vaccination of a Kidney Transplant Recipient Treated With IVIG. Transplantation. 2013 May 15; 95(9):e59-61.
245. Smith K, Muther JJ, Duke AL, McKee E, Zheng NY, Wilson PC, James JA. Fully human monoclonal antibodies from antibody secreting cells after vaccination with Pneumovax®23 are serotype specific and facilitate opsonophagocytosis. Immunobiology. 2013 May;218(5):745-54.
246. Soentjens P, Aerssens A, Van Gucht S, Ravinetto R, Van Gompel A. Low-cost intradermal rabies vaccination is indeed very promising. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May; 56(10):1509-10.
247. Song JY, Moseley MA, Burton RL, Nahm MH. Pneumococcal vaccine and opsonic pneumococcal antibody. J Infect Chemother. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
248. Strengell M, Ikonen N, Ziegler T, Kantele A, Anttila VJ, Julkunen I. Antibody responses against influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus after sequential vaccination with pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccines in Finnish healthcare professionals. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2013 May; 7(3):431-8.
249. Suba EJ, González-Mena LE, Van Thái NE, Raab SS. RE: Population-Level Impact of the Bivalent, Quadrivalent, and Candidate Nonavalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccines: A Comparative Model-Based Analysis. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2013 May 1;105(9):664.
250. Subbarao K, Matsuoka Y. The prospects and challenges of universal vaccines for influenza. Trends Microbiol. 2013 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
251. Sullivan SG, Kelly H. Stratified Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness by Prior Vaccination: Caution Required. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
252. Suwantika AA, Tu HA, Postma MJ. Cost-effectiveness of rotavirus immunization in Indonesia: Taking breastfeeding patterns into account. Vaccine. 2013 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
253. Szilagyi PG, Albertin C, Humiston SG, Rand CM, Schaffer S, Brill H, Stankaitis J, Yoo BK, Blumkin A, Stokley S. A randomized trial of the effect of centralized reminder/recall on immunizations and preventive care visits for adolescents. Acad Pediatr. 2013 May-Jun; 13(3):204-13.
254. Tameris M, Gelderbloem SJ, Rustomjee R. An urgent call for a stronger, louder voice for TB vaccine advocacy. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 2013 May;93(3):277-8.
255. Tartof S, Cohn A, Tarbangdo F, Djingarey MH, Messonnier N, Clark TA, Kambou JL, Novak R, Diomandé FV, Medah I, Jackson ML. Identifying Optimal Vaccination Strategies for Serogroup A Neisseria meningitidis Conjugate Vaccine in the African Meningitis Belt. PLoS One. 2013 May 9; 8(5):e63605.
256. Theidel U, Braem A, Rückinger S. [Determination of vaccination quotas for pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in children on the basis of routine data of the statutory health insurance]. Gesundheitswesen. 2013 May;75(5):309-16.
257. Thomassen YE, van 't Oever AG, Vinke M, Spiekstra A, Wijffels RH, van der Pol LA, Bakker WA. Scale-down of the inactivated polio vaccine production process. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2013 May; 110(5):1354-65.
258. Thompson CM, Petiot E, Lennaertz A, Henry O, Kamen AA. Analytical technologies for influenza virus-like particle candidate vaccines: challenges and emerging approaches. Virol J. 2013 May 4; 10:141.
259. Timiryasova TM, Bonaparte MI, Luo P, Zedar R, Hu BT, Hildreth SW. Optimization and validation of a plaque reduction neutralization test for the detection of neutralizing antibodies to four serotypes of dengue virus used in support of dengue vaccine development. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2013 May; 88(5):962-70.
260. Tocheva AS, Jefferies JM, Christodoulides M, Faust SN, Clarke SC. Distribution of carried pneumococcal clones in UK children following the introduction of the 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine: A 3-year cross-sectional population based analysis. Vaccine. 2013 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
261. Treanor JJ, Szilagyi P. Editorial commentary: influenza vaccine: glass half full or half empty? Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May; 56(10):1370-2.
262. Tseng HF, Sy LS, Liu IL, Qian L, Marcy SM, Weintraub E, Yih K, Baxter R, Glanz JM, Donahue J, Naleway A, Nordin J, Jacobsen SJ. Postlicensure surveillance for pre-specified adverse events following the 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in children. Vaccine. 2013 May 24;31(22):2578-2583.
263. Tsuda Y, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Hayashida I, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, Kono K. The Current Situation of Voluntary Vaccination and the Factors Influencing Its Coverage Among Children in Takatsuki, Japan: Focus on Hib and Pneumococcal Vaccines. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2013 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
264. Tucker S, Poland GA. Health care reform and influenza immunization. Workplace Health Saf. 2013 May; 61(5):193-5.
265. Vacher G, Kaeser MD, Moser C, Gurny R, Borchard G. Recent Advances in Mucosal Immunization Using Virus-like Particles. Mol Pharm. 2013 May 6; 10(5):1596-609.
266. van Boven M, Ruijs WL, Wallinga J, O'Neill PD, Hahné S. Estimation of vaccine efficacy and critical vaccination coverage in partially observed outbreaks. PLoS Comput Biol. 2013 May;9(5):e1003061.
267. van den Biggelaar AH, Pomat WS. Immunization of newborns with bacterial conjugate vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 May 17;31(21):2525-30.
268. Van Ermen A, Hermanson MP, Moran JM, Sweitzer NK, Johnson MR, Vardeny O. Double dose vs. standard dose influenza vaccination in patients with heart failure: a pilot study. Eur J Heart Fail. 2013 May; 15(5):560-4.
269. Van Holle L, Bauchau V. Optimization of a quantitative signal detection algorithm for spontaneous reports of adverse events post immunization. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2013 May; 22(5):477-87.
270. Vila-Corcoles A, Ochoa-Gondar O, Rodriguez-Blanco T, de Diego C, Satue E; for the EPIVAC Group. Ineffectiveness of Pneumococcal Vaccination in Cardiovascular Prevention: The CAPAMIS Study. JAMA Intern Med. 2013 May 27:1-3. [Epub ahead of print].
271. Vila-Corcoles A, Ochoa-Gondar O. Preventing pneumococcal disease in the elderly : recent advances in vaccines and implications for clinical practice. Drugs Aging. 2013 May;30(5):263-76.
272. Vlecken DH, Pelgrim RP, Ruminski S, Bakker WA, van der Pol LA. Comparison of initial feasibility of host cell lines for viral vaccine production. J Virol Methods. 2013 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
273. Vogel U, Taha MK, Vazquez JA, Findlow J, Claus H, Stefanelli P, Caugant DA, Kriz P, Abad R, Bambini S, Carannante A, Deghmane AE, Fazio C, Frosch M, Frosi G, Gilchrist S, Giuliani MM, Hong E, Ledroit M, Lovaglio PG, Lucidarme J, Musilek M, Muzzi A, Oksnes J, Rigat F, Orlandi L, Stella M, Thompson D, Pizza M, Rappuoli R, Serruto D, Comanducci M, Boccadifuoco G, Donnelly JJ, Medini D, Borrow R. Predicted strain coverage of a meningococcal multicomponent vaccine (4CMenB) in Europe: a qualitative and quantitative assessment. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 May; 13(5):416-25.
274. Waaijenborg S, Hahné SJ, Mollema L, Smits GP, Berbers GA, van der Klis FR, de Melker HE, Wallinga J. Waning of maternal antibodies against measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella in communities with contrasting vaccination coverage. J Infect Dis. 2013 Jul;208(1):10-6.
275. Waldenlind L, Grundmark B, Azarbayjani F, Börjesson A, Olaisson H. Is the risk of narcolepsy also increased with non-adjuvanted flu vaccines? BMJ. 2013 May 13; 346:f2769.
276. Wang G, Cao RY, Chen R, Mo L, Han JF, Wang X, Xu X, Jiang T, Deng YQ, Lyu K, Zhu SY, Qin ED, Tang R, Qin CF. Rational design of thermostable vaccines by engineered peptide-induced virus self-biomineralization under physiological conditions. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 May 7; 110(19):7619-24.
277. Wang J, Munshi KD, Hong SH. Racial and ethnic disparities in influenza vaccinations among community pharmacy patients and non-community pharmacy respondents. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2013 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
278. Wang S, Kong Q, Curtiss R 3rd. New technologies in developing recombinant attenuated Salmonella vaccine vectors. Microb Pathog. 2013 May; 58:17-28.
279. Webb RP, Smith LA. What next for botulism vaccine development? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 May; 12(5):481-92.
280. Weiss WM, Choudhary M, Solomon R. Performance and determinants of routine immunization coverage within the context of intensive polio eradication activities in Uttar Pradesh, India: Social Mobilization Network (SM Net) and Core Group Polio Project (CGPP). BMC Int Health Hum Rights. 2013 May 16; 13:25.
281. Wershof Schwartz A, Clarfield AM, Doucette JT, Valinsky L, Karpati T, Landrigan PJ, Sternberg SA. Disparities in pneumococcal and influenza immunization among older adults in Israel: A cross-sectional analysis of socio-demographic barriers to vaccination. Prev Med. 2013 May; 56(5):337-40.
282. WHO Writing Group. Strengthening the influenza vaccine virus selection and development process: Outcome document of the 2nd WHO Informal Consultation for Improving Influenza Vaccine Virus Selection held at the Centre International de Conférences (CICG) Geneva, Switzerland, 7 to 9 December 2011. Vaccine. 2013 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
283. Wilson K, Keelan J. Social media and the empowering of opponents of medical technologies: the case of anti-vaccinationism. J Med Internet Res. 2013 May 28; 15(5):e103.
284. Witt MA, Arias L, Katz PH, Truong ET, Witt DJ. Reduced risk of pertussis among persons ever vaccinated with whole cell pertussis vaccine compared to recipients of acellular pertussis vaccines in a large US cohort. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 May; 56(9):1248-54.
285. Woolf SH, Campos-Outcalt D. Severing the link between coverage policy and the US Preventive Services Task Force. JAMA. 2013 May 8; 309(18):1899-900.
286. Wressnigg N, Pöllabauer EM, Aichinger G, Portsmouth D, Löw-Baselli A, Fritsch S, Livey I, Crowe BA, Schwendinger M, Brühl P, Pilz A, Dvorak T, Singer J, Firth C, Luft B, Schmitt B, Zeitlinger M, Müller M, Kollaritsch H, Paulke-Korinek M, Esen M, Kremsner PG, Ehrlich HJ, Barrett PN. Safety and immunogenicity of a novel multivalent OspA vaccine against Lyme borreliosis in healthy adults: a double-blind, randomised, dose-escalation phase 1/2 trial. Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
287. Wyman MJ, Stabi KL. Concomitant Administration of Pneumococcal-23 and Zoster Vaccines Provides Adequate Herpes Zoster Coverage (July/August). Ann Pharmacother. 2013 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
288. Yan H. Salivary IgA enhancement strategy for development of a nasal-spray anti-caries mucosal vaccine. Sci China Life Sci. 2013 May; 56(5):406-13.
289. Ye S, Roczo-Farkas S, Whiley D, Lambert S, Robson J, Heney C, Nimmo G, Grimwood K, Sloots T, Kirkwood C. Evidence of false-positive results in a commercially available rotavirus assay in the vaccine era, Australia, 2011 to 2012. Euro Surveill. 2013 May 23; 18(21).
290. Yoon HJ, Lim J, Choi B, Kim J, Kim J, Kim C, Park JS, Hong SB, Seo J, Bae GR, Ki M. Vaccination rates and related factors among health care workers in South Korea, 2009. Am J Infect Control. 2013 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
291. Zhang K, Zhang N, Cai L. Typification and phylogenetic study of Phyllosticta ampelicida and P. vaccinii. Mycologia. 2013 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
292. Zhang L, Sinclair A, Cao Z, Ella-Menye JR, Xu X, Carr LR, Pun SH, Jiang S. Hydrolytic Cationic Ester Microparticles for Highly Efficient DNA Vaccine Delivery. Small. 2013 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
293. Zhao Z, Smith PJ. Trends in vaccination coverage disparities among children, United States, 2001 2010. Vaccine. 2013 May 1; 31(19):2324-7.
294. Zhu FC, Meng FY, Li JX, Li XL, Mao QY, Tao H, Zhang YT, Yao X, Chu K, Chen QH, Hu YM, Wu X, Liu P, Zhu LY, Gao F, Jin H, Chen YJ, Dong YY, Liang YC, Shi NM, Ge HM, Liu L, Chen SG, Ai X, Zhang ZY, Ji YG, Luo FJ, Chen XQ, Zhang Y, Zhu LW, Liang ZL, Shen XL. Efficacy, safety, and immunology of an inactivated alum-adjuvant enterovirus 71 vaccine in children in China: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial. Lancet. 2013 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].