Vaccine Safety Bibliography - March 2012
1. Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety, December 2011. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2012 Feb 10; 87(6):53-9.
2. Influenza vaccination coverage among pregnant women - 29 States and new york city, 2009-10 season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012 Feb 24; 61:113-8.
3. Aaby P, Ravn H, Roth A, Rodrigues A, Lisse IM, Diness BR, Lausch KR, Lund N, Rasmussen J, Biering-Sørensen S, Whittle H, Benn CS. Early diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccination associated with higher female mortality and no difference in male mortality in a cohort of low birthweight children: an observational study within a randomised trial. Arch Dis Child. 2012 Feb 13. [Epub ahead of print].
4. Aboal Beato MÁ, Martínez Suárez M, Castrillón Piñeiro LM, Juncal Fondevila AR. [Protective tetanus antibody titres and new re-vaccination requirements]. Aten Primaria. 2012 Feb; 44(2):e1-2.
5. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Recommended adult immunization schedule: United States, 2012. Ann Intern Med. 2012 Feb 7;156(3):211-7.
6. Ainai A, Tamura S, Suzuki T, Ito R, Asanuma H, Tanimoto T, Gomi Y, Manabe S, Ishikawa T, Okuno Y, Odagiri T, Tashiro M, Sata T, Kurata T, Hasegawa H. Characterization of neutralizing antibodies in adults after intranasalvaccination with an inactivated influenza vaccine. J Med Virol. 2012 Feb; 84(2):336-44.
7. Akinsola AK, Ota MO, Enwere GC, Okoko BJ, Zaman SM, Saaka M, Nsekpong ED, Odutola AA, Greenwood BM, Cutts FT, Adegbola RA. Pneumococcal Antibody Concentrations and Carriage of Pneumococci more than 3 Years after Infant Immunization with a Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. PLoS One. 2012; 7(2):e31050.
8. Ansaldi F, de Florentiis D, Canepa P, Zancolli M, Martini M, Orsi A, Durando P, Icardi G. Carriage of Streptoccoccus pneumoniae 7 years after implementation of vaccination program in a population with very high and long-lasting coverage, Italy. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 3. [Epub ahead of print].
9. Antai D. Gender inequities, relationship power, and childhood immunization uptake in Nigeria: a population-based cross-sectional study. Int J Infect Dis.2012 Feb; 16(2):e136-45.
10. Awofeso N. Vaccination, public health and national security. Aust N Z J Public Health. 2012 Feb; 36(1):90.
11. Banach DB, Ornstein K, Factor SH, Soriano TA. Seasonal influenza vaccination among homebound elderly receiving home-based primary care in New York City. JCommunity Health. 2012 Feb; 37(1):10-4.
12. Bello AD, Congy N, Sallusto F, Cardeau-Desangles I, Fort M, Esposito L, Guitard J, Cointault O, Lavayssière L, Nogier MB, Game X, Blancher A, Rostaing L, Kamar N. Anti-Human Leukocyte Antigen Immunization After Early Allograft Nephrectomy. Transplantation. 2012 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
13. Ben Said M, Galai Y, Canales M, Nijhof AM, Mhadhbi M, Jedidi M, de la Fuente J, Darghouth MA. Hd86, the Bm86 tick protein ortholog in Hyalomma scupense (syn. H. detritum): expression in Pichia pastoris and analysis of nucleotides and amino acids sequences variations prior to vaccination trials. Vet Parasitol. 2012 Feb 10; 183(3-4):215-23.
14. Benet T, Regis C, Voirin N, Robert O, Lina B, Cronenberger S, Comte B, Coppere B, Vanhems P. Influenza vaccination of healthcare workers in acute-care hospitals: a case-control study of its effect on hospital-acquired influenza among patients. BMC Infect Dis. 2012 Feb 1; 12(1):30. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Betsch C, Brewer NT, Brocard P, Davies P, Gaissmaier W, Haase N, Leask J, Renkewitz F, Renner B, Reyna VF, Rossmann C, Sachse K, Schachinger A, Siegrist M, Stryk M. Opportunities and challenges of Web 2.0 for vaccination decisions. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Betsch C, Wicker S. E-health use, vaccination knowledge and perception of own risk: Drivers of vaccination uptake in medical students. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 1; 30(6):1143-8.
17. Brien S, Kwong JC, Buckeridge DL. The determinants of 2009 pandemic A/H1N1 influenza vaccination: A systematic review. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 8; 30(7):1255-64.
18. Brydak L, Roiz J, Faivre P, Reygrobellet C. Implementing an influenza vaccination programme for adults aged ≥65 years in Poland: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Clin Drug Investig. 2012 Feb 1; 32(2):73-85.
19. Burns CJ, Burns PJ, Carson M. Study confirms protective value of influenza vaccination. Am Fam Physician. 2012 Feb 1; 85(3):218.
20. Chlibek R, Anca I, André F, Cižman M, Ivaskeviciene I, Mangarov A, Mészner Z, Perenovska P, Pokorn M, Prymula R, Richter D, Salman N, Simurka P, Tamm E, Tešoviæ G, Urbancikova I, Zavadska D, Usonis V. Adult vaccination in 11 Central European countries - Calendars are not just for children. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 21; 30(9):1529-40.
21. COMMITTEE ON INFECTIOUS DISEASES. Recommended childhood and adolescent immunization schedules--United States, 2012. Pediatrics. 2012 Feb; 129(2):385-6.
22. Cooper Robbins SC, Pang C, Leask J. Australian newspaper coverage of human papillomavirus vaccination, october 2006-december 2009. J Health Commun. 2012 Feb; 17(2):149-59.
23. Couto CR, Pannuti CS, Paz JP Jr, Fink MC, Machado AA, de Marchi M, Machado CM. Fighting Misconceptions to Improve Compliance with Influenza Vaccination among Health Care Workers: An Educational Project. PLoS One. 2012; 7(2):e30670.
24. Diekema DS. Improving childhood vaccination rates. N Engl J Med. 2012 Feb 2; 366(5):391-3.
25. Ding Y, Zangwill KM, Hay JW, Allred NJ, Yeh SH. Cost-benefit analysis of in-hospital influenza vaccination of postpartum women. Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Feb; 119(2 Pt 1):306-14.
26. Dockrell HM, Smith SG, Lalor MK. Variability between countries in cytokine responses to BCG vaccination: what impact might this have on protection? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2012 Feb; 11(2):121-4.
27. Eggertson L. Provinces weighing HPV vaccination of boys. CMAJ. 2012 Feb 27. [Epub ahead of print].
28. Farez MF, Ysrraelit MC, Fiol M, Correale J. H1N1 vaccination does not increase risk of relapse in multiple sclerosis: a self-controlled case-series study. Mult Scler. 2012 Feb; 18(2):254-6.
29. Fendler C, Saracbasi E, Dybowski F, Heldmann F, Braun J. [Practical problems by implementation of vaccination recommendations]. Z Rheumatol. 2012 Feb; 71(2):147-55.
30. Friedl A, Aegerter C, Saner E, Meier D, Beer JH. An intensive 5-year-long influenza vaccination campaign is effective among doctors but not nurses. Infection. 2012 Feb; 40(1):57-62.
31. Fryhofer SA. Adult immunization 2012: politics, process, and progress. Ann Intern Med. 2012 Feb 7; 156(3):243-5.
32. Gargano LM, Thacker N, Choudhury P, Weiss PS, Pazol K, Bahl S, Jafari HS, Arora M, Orenstein WA, Hughes JM, Omer SB. Attitudes of pediatricians and primary health center physicians in India concerning routine immunization, barriers to vaccination, and missed opportunities to vaccinate. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Feb; 31(2):e37-42.
33. Gaudino JA, Robison S. Risk factors associated with parents claiming personal-belief exemptions to school immunization requirements: Community and other influences on more skeptical parents in Oregon, 2006. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 1; 30(6):1132-42.
34. Geier DA, King PG, Sykes LK, Geier MR. The temporal relationship between RotaTeq immunization and intussusception adverse events in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Med Sci Monit. 2012 Feb 1; 18(2):PH12-17.
35. Gerstenblith MR, Antony AK, Junkins-Hopkins JM, Abuav R. Pompholyx and eczematous reactions associated with intravenous immunoglobulin therapy. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012 Feb; 66(2):312-6.
36. Girard DZ. Recommended or mandatory pertussis vaccination policy in developed countries: Does the choice matter? Public Health. 2012 Feb; 126(2):117-22.
37. Goeyvaerts N, Hens N, Theeten H, Aerts M, Damme PV, Beutels P. Estimating vaccination coverage for the trivalent measles-mumps-rubella vaccine from trivariate serological data. Stat Med. 2012 Feb 24. [Epub ahead of print].
38. Gyrd-Hansen D, Olsen KR. [Cost of vaccination and cost of sick leave are determinants of cost-effectiveness vaccination against rotavirus.]. Ugeskr Laeger. 2012 Feb 20; 174(8):480-483.
39. Heininger U, Bachtiar NS, Bahri P, Dana A, Dodoo A, Gidudu J, Santos EM. The concept of vaccination failure. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 8; 30(7):1265-8.
40. Honda H, Padival S, Shimamura Y, Babcock HM. Changes in influenza vaccination rates among healthcare workers following a pandemic influenza year at a Japanese tertiary care centre. J Hosp Infect. 2012 Feb 13. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Huynh S, Poduska P, Mallozzi T, Culler F. Mandatory influenza vaccination of health care workers: A first-year success implementation by a community health care system. Am J Infect Control. 2012 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Iorio AM, Bistoni O, Galdiero M, Lepri E, Camilloni B, Russano AM, Neri M, Basileo M, Spinozzi F. Influenza viruses and cross-reactivity in healthy adults: Humoral and cellular immunity induced by seasonal 2007/2008 influenza vaccination against vaccine antigens and 2009 A(H1N1) pandemic influenza virus. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 21; 30(9):1617-23.
43. Janow G, Ilowite NT. Pediatric rheumatic disease: Vaccination in pediatric rheumatic disease-risks and benefits. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2012 Feb 14. doi:10.1038/nrrheum.2012.13. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Jeannot E, Sudre P, Chastonay P. HPV vaccination coverage within 3 years of program launching (2008-2011) at Geneva State, Switzerland. Int J Public Health. 2012 Feb 28. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Jones Cooper SN, Walton-Moss B. Using Reminder/Recall Systems to Improve Influenza Immunization Rates in Children With Asthma. J Pediatr Health Care. 2012 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Jun L, Jie L, Dongping Y, Xin Y, Taiming L, Rongyue C, Jie W, Jingjing L. Effects of nasal immunization of multi-target preventive vaccines on atherosclerosis. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 1; 30(6):1029-37.
47. Klatt TE, Hopp E. Effect of a best-practice alert on the rate of influenza vaccination of pregnant women. Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Feb; 119(2 Pt 1):301-5.
48. Koch JA. Strategies to overcome barriers to pneumococcal vaccination in older adults: an integrative review. J Gerontol Nurs. 2012 Feb; 38(2):31-9.
49. Kwon HJ, Chung BH, Choi BM, Park KU, Kim YK. Severe Osteomyelitis as a Complication of Tokyo-172 BCG Vaccination. J Korean Med Sci. 2012 Feb; 27(2):221-4.
50. Lambert S, Selvey C. Is this really an ethical evaluation of HPV vaccination policy in Australia? Aust N Z J Public Health. 2012 Feb; 36(1):96.
51. Langlet C, Tamoutounour S, Henri S, Luche H, Ardouin L, Grégoire C, Malissen B, Guilliams M. CD64 Expression Distinguishes Monocyte-Derived and Conventional Dendritic Cells and Reveals Their Distinct Role during Intramuscular Immunization. J Immunol. 2012 Feb 15; 188(4):1751-60.
52. Langley JM, Halperin SA, Rubin E, White C, McNeil S, Mutch J, Mackinnon-Cameron D, Smith B. Safety and immunogenicity of 2 mixed primary infant immunization schedules of pentavalent diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, inactivated poliomyelitis, and Haemophilus influenzae Type B vaccines at 2, 4, and 6 months of age: a randomized controlled trial. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Feb; 31(2):189-92.
53. Liau A, Stupiansky NW, Rosenthal SL, Zimet GD. Health beliefs and vaccine costs regarding human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination among a U.S. national sample of adult women. Prev Med. 2012 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print].
54. Lin CJ, Nowalk MP, Zimmerman RK. Estimated costs associated with improving influenza vaccination for health care personnel in a multihospital health system. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2012 Feb; 38(2):67-72.
55. Lobigs M, Diamond MS. Feasibility of cross-protective vaccination against flaviviruses of the Japanese encephalitis serocomplex. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2012 Feb; 11(2):177-87.
56. Loehr J. ACIP Releases 2012 Immunization Schedules. Am Fam Physician. 2012 Feb 1; 85(3):281.
57. Lorenzoni PJ, Scola RH, Kay CS, Queiroz E, Cardoso J, Werneck LC. Vasculitic neuropathy following influenza seasonal vaccination. Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 2012 Feb; 70(2):154-5.
58. Markowicz S, Nowecki ZI, Rutkowski P, Lipkowski AW, Biernacka M, Jakubowska-Mucka A, Switaj T, Misicka A, Skurzak H, Polowniak-Pracka H, Walewski J. Adjuvant vaccination with melanoma antigen-pulsed dendritic cells in stage III melanoma patients. Med Oncol. 2012 Feb 3. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Martinez JM. Managing scientific uncertainty in medical decision making: the case of the advisory committee on immunization practices. J Med Philos. 2012 Feb; 37(1):6-27.
60. Martinón-Torres F, Gimenez-Sanchez F, Gurtman A, Bernaola E, Diez-Domingo J, Carmona A, Sidhu M, Sarkozy DA, Gruber WC, Emini EA, Scott DA. 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Given with Meningococcal C Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate and Other Routine Pediatric Vaccinations: Immunogenicity and Safety. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Feb 1. [Epub ahead of print].
61. McNeil MM, Arana J, Stewart B, Hartshorn M, Hrncir D, Wang H, Lamias M, Locke M, Stamper J,Tokars JI, Engler RJ. A cluster of nonspecific adverse events in a military reserve unit followingpandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 vaccination-Possible stimulated reporting? Vaccine.2012 Feb 3.[Epub ahead of print].
62. Menon VJ, Corscadden KJ, Fuery A, Thornton RB, Kirkham LA, Richmond PC,Wiertsema SP. Children with otitis media mount a pneumococcal serotype specific serum IgG and IgA response comparable to healthy controls after pneumococcal conjugate vaccination. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Messerschmitt PJ, Abdul-Karim FW, Iannotti JP, Gobezie RG. Progressive osteolysis and surface chondrolysis of the proximal humerus following influenza vaccination. Orthopedics. 2012 Feb 17; 35(2):e283-6.
64. Metcalf CJ, Lessler J, Klepac P, Cutts F, Grenfell BT. Impact of birth rate, seasonality and transmission rate on minimum levels of coverage needed for rubella vaccination. Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Feb 16:1-12. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Millier A, Aballea S, Annemans L, Toumi M, Quilici S. A critical literaturereview of health economic evaluations in pertussis booster vaccination. ExpertRev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2012 Feb; 12(1):71-94.
66. Mollema L, Staal JM, van Steenbergen JE, Paulussen TG, de Melker HE. Anexploratory qualitative assessment of factors influencing childhood vaccineproviders' intention to recommend immunization in the Netherlands. BMC PublicHealth. 2012 Feb 14; 12(1):128. [Epub ahead of print].
67. Murphy D, Marteau TM, Wessely S. A longitudinal study of UK military personnel offered anthrax vaccination: Informed choice, symptom reporting, uptake and pre-vaccination health. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 1; 30(6):1094-100.
68. Narciso HE, Pathela P, Morgenthau BM, Kansagra SM, May L, Scaccia A, Zucker JR. Description of a Large Urban School-Located 2009 Pandemic H1N1 Vaccination Campaign, New York City 2009-2010. J Urban Health. 2012 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Nassim C, Christensen S, Henry D, Holmes S, Hohenboken M, Kanesa-Thasan N.Identification of Antigen and Adjuvant Doses Resulting in Optimal Immunogenicity and Antibody Persistence up to One Year After Immunization with a Pandemic A/H1N1Influenza Vaccine in Children 3 to < 9 Years of Age. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Feb 1. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Nishiura C, Hashimoto H. Screening for Measles Vaccination in Young Japanese Non-healthcare Workers Through Self-reported History. J Occup Health. 2012 Feb 7.[Epub ahead of print].
71. Olvera-Gomez I, Hamilton SE, Xiao Z, Guimaraes CP, Ploegh HL, Hogquist KA, Wang L, Jameson SC. Cholera toxin activates nonconventional adjuvant pathways that induce protective CD8 T-cell responses after epicutaneous vaccination. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Feb 7; 109(6):2072-7.
72. Opel DJ, Robinson JD, Heritage J, Korfiatis C, Taylor JA, Mangione-Smith R. Characterizing providers' immunization communication practices during health supervision visits with vaccine-hesitant parents: A pilot study. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 8; 30(7):1269-75.
73. Peng ZQ, Chen WS, He Q, Peng GW, Wu CG, Xu N, Zhao ZJ, Shu J, Tan Q, Zheng HZ, Lin LF, Deng HH, Lin JY, Zhang YH. Evaluation of the mass measles vaccination campaign in Guangdong Province, China. Int J Infect Dis. 2012 Feb; 16(2):e99-103.
74. Perdan-Pirkmajer K, Thallinger GG, Snoj N, Èuènik S, Žigon P, Kveder T, Logar D, Praprotnik S, Tomšiè M, Sodin-Semrl S, Ambrožiè A. Autoimmune response following influenza vaccination in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic disease. Lupus. 2012 Feb; 21(2):175-83.
75. Pitman RJ, White LJ, Sculpher M. Estimating the clinical impact of introducing paediatric influenza vaccination in England and Wales. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 1; 30(6):1208-24.
76. Poland GA, Tucker S. The nursing profession and patient safety and healthcare provider influenza immunization: The puzzling stance of the American Nursing Association. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 27; 30(10):1753-5.
77. Raghuwanshi D, Mishra V, Das D, Kaur K, Suresh MR. Dendritic Cell Targeted Chitosan Nanoparticles for Nasal DNA Immunization against SARS CoV Nucleocapsid Protein. Mol Pharm. 2012 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
78. Rainey JJ, Lacapère F, Danovaro-Holliday MC, Mung K, Magloire R, Kananda G, Cadet JR, Lee CE, Chamouillet H, Luman ET. Vaccination coverage in haiti: results from the 2009 national survey. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 21; 30(9):1746-51.
79. Retrouvey M, Koch LH, Williams JV. Gianotti-Crosti Syndrome After Childhood Vaccination. Pediatr Dermatol. 2012 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
80. Rohner GB, Meier S, Ryser J, Schaller D, Combescure C, Yudin MH, Burton-Jeangros C, de Tejada BM, Siegrist CA. Acceptability of maternal immunization against influenza: the critical role of obstetricians. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2012 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Ryman TK, Trakroo A, Ekka JB, Watkins M. Contribution of Immunization Weeks toward improving coverage, access to services, and completion of recommended childhood vaccinations in Assam, India. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 8. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Sackou KJ, Oga AS, Desquith AA, Houénou Y, Kouadio KL. [Complete immunization coverage and reasons for non-vaccination in a periurban area of Abidjan.]. Bull Soc Pathol Exot. 2012 Feb 2. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Semerano L, Assier E, Boissier MC. Anti-cytokine vaccination: A new biotherapy of autoimmunity? Autoimmun Rev. 2012 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
84. Shapiro ED. Prevention of pneumococcal infection with vaccines: an evolving story. JAMA. 2012 Feb 22; 307(8):847-9.
85. Skowronski DM, Janjua NZ, Tsafack EP, Ouakki M, Hoang L, De Serres G. The number needed to vaccinate to prevent infant pertussis hospitalization and death through parent cocoon immunization. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Feb 1; 54(3):318-27.
86. Smith KJ, Wateska AR, Nowalk MP, Raymund M, Nuorti JP, Zimmerman RK. Cost-effectiveness of adult vaccination strategies using pneumococcal conjugate vaccine compared with pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. JAMA. 2012 Feb 22; 307(8):804-12.
87. Socan M, Erculj V, Lajovic J. Knowledge and attitudes on pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination among Slovenian physicians and dentists. Eur J Public Health. 2012 Feb 24. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Soriano A, Verrecchia E, Marinaro A, Giovinale M, Fonnesu C, Landolfi R, Manna R. Giant cell arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica after influenza vaccination: report of 10 cases and review of the literature. Lupus. 2012 Feb; 21(2):153-7.
89. Steinhoff MC, Omer SB, Roy E, Arifeen SE, Raqib R, Dodd C, Breiman RF, Zaman K. Neonatal outcomes after influenza immunization during pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. CMAJ. 2012 Feb 21.[Epub ahead of print].
90. Stewart B, Zhang Y, Rose CE Jr, Tokars JI, Martin SW, Franzke LH, McNeil MM. Health-related quality of life in the Anthrax Vaccination Program for workers in the Laboratory Response Network. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 27; 30(10):1841-6.
91. Strong C, Lee S, Tanaka M, Juon HS. Ethnic Differences in Prevalence and Barriers of HBV Screening and Vaccination Among Asian Americans. J Community Health. 2012 Feb 3. [Epub ahead of print].
92. Stupiansky NW, Alexander AB, Zimet GD. Human papillomavirus vaccine and men: what are the obstacles and challenges? Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2012 Feb; 25(1):86-91.
93. Sun Y, Christensen J, Hviid A, Li J, Vedsted P, Olsen J, Vestergaard M. Risk of febrile seizures and epilepsy after vaccination with diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, inactivated poliovirus, and Haemophilus influenzae type B. JAMA. 2012 Feb 22; 307(8):823-31.
94. Tarrant M, Wu KM, Yuen CY, Cheung KL, Chan VH. Determinants of 2009 A/H1N1 Influenza Vaccination Among Pregnant Women in Hong Kong. Matern Child Health J.2012 Feb 2. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Tate JE, Burton AH, Boschi-Pinto C, Steele AD, Duque J, Parashar UD; the WHO-coordinated Global Rotavirus Surveillance Network. 2008 estimate of worldwide rotavirus-associated mortality in children younger than 5 years before the introduction of universal rotavirus vaccination programmes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Infect Dis. 2012 Feb; 12(2):136-141.
96. Thorpe EL, Zimmerman RK, Steinhart JD, Lewis KN, Michaels MG. Homeschooling parents' practices and beliefs about childhood immunizations. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 1; 30(6):1149-53.
97. Tollenaar MS, Beijers R, Jansen J, Riksen-Walraven JM, de Weerth C. Solitary sleeping in young infants is associated with heightened cortisol reactivity to a bathing session but not to a vaccination. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2012 Feb; 37(2):167-77.
98. Tomovici A, Barreto L, Zickler P, Meekison W, Noya F, Voloshen T, Lavigne P. Humoral immunity 10 years after booster immunization with an adolescent and adult formulation combined tetanus, diphtheria, and 5-component acellular pertussis vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Trejo-Valdivia B, Mendoza-Alvarado LR, Palma-Coca O, Hernández-Ávila M, Téllez-Rojo Solís MM. [National Survey of Vaccination Coverage (Influenza, pneumococcus and tetanus) in Mexican population of 60 years of age and older]. Salud Publica Mex. 2012 Feb; 54(1):39-46.
100. Tsuchihashi Y, Sunagawa T, Yahata Y, Takahashi H, Toyokawa T, Odaira F, Ohyama T, Taniguchi K, Okabe N. Association between seasonal influenza vaccination in 2008-2009 and pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 infection among school students from Kobe, Japan, April-June 2009. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Feb 1; 54(3):381-3.
101. Tu HA, Rozenbaum MH, Coyte PC, Li SC, Woerdenbag HJ, Postma MJ. Health economics of rotavirus immunization in Vietnam: Potentials for favorable cost-effectiveness in developing countries. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 14; 30(8):1521-8.
102. Umlauf BJ, Haralambieva IH, Ovsyannikova IG, Kennedy RB, Pankratz VS, Jacobson RM, Poland GA. Associations between demographic variables and multiple measles-specific innate and cell-mediated immune responses after measles vaccination. Viral Immunol. 2012 Feb; 25(1):29-36.
103. van Assen S, Bijl M. Immunization of patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases (the EULAR recommendations). Lupus. 2012 Feb; 21(2):162-7.
104. van Lier A, Steens A, Ferreira JA, van der Maas NA, de Melker HE. Acceptance of vaccination during pregnancy: Experience with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) in the Netherlands. Vaccine. 2012 Feb 25. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Vista ES, Crowe SR, Thompson LF, Air GM, Robertson JM, Guthridge JM, James JA. Influenza vaccination can induce new-onset anticardiolipins but not β2-glycoprotein-I antibodies among patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Lupus. 2012 Feb; 21(2):168-74.
106. Voelker R. Physicians' offices play key role in promoting vaccination to adult patients. JAMA. 2012 Feb 8; 307(6):552.
107. Wilczyñski JR, Radwan P, Tchórzewski H, Banasik M. Immunotherapy of Patients with Recurrent Spontaneous Miscarriage and Idiopathic Infertility: Does the Immunization-Dependent Th2 Cytokine Overbalance Really Matter? Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz). 2012 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Williams NJ, Ghosh TS, Vogt RL. Needlestick injury surveillance during mass vaccination clinics: Lessons learned and why more is needed-Tri-County (Denver Metropolitan) region, Colorado, 2009. Am J Infect Control. 2012 Feb 2. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Yanagisawa N, Takayama N, Mannen K, Nakayama E, Suganuma A. Immunogenicity of intradermal vaccination of Japanese rabies vaccine for preexposure immunization following WHO recommendation. J Infect Chemother. 2012 Feb; 18(1):66-8.