Vaccine Safety Bibliography - June 2012
1. Immunization visit for new patient. Fam Pract Manag. 2012 May; 19(3):32.
2. New Framework (GRADE) for Development of Evidence-Based Recommendations by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012 May 11; 61:327.
3. Recommended adult immunization schedule- United States, 2012. Am J Transplant. 2012 May; 12(5):1333-40.
4. Recommended immunization schedules for persons aged 0 through 18 years- United States, 2012. Am J Transplant. 2012 May; 12(5):1341-6.
5. Validation of maternal and neonatal tetanus elimination in Liberia, 2011. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2012 May 4; 87(18):169-76. English, French.
6. Al-Mazrou Y, Khalil M, Findlow H, Chadha H, Bosch Castells V, Johnson DR, Borrow R. Immunogenicity and safety of a meningococcal quadrivalent conjugate vaccine in Saudi Arabian adolescents previously vaccinated with one dose of bivalent and quadrivalent meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine: phase III, controlled, randomized, modified blind-observer study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
7. Anekwe TD, Kumar S. The effect of a vaccination program on child anthropometry: evidence from India's Universal Immunization Program. J Public Health (Oxf). 2012 May 18. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Ansakorpi H, Rusanen H, Rytky S, Färkkilä M. Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome following H1N1 influenza vaccination - a case report. Acta Neurol Scand. 2012 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
9. Aringer M. Vaccination under TNF blockade - less effective, but worthwhile. Arthritis Res Ther. 2012 May 14; 14(3):117. [Epub ahead of print].
10. Arya SC, Agarwal N. Yellow fever vaccination centers: Concurrent vaccinations and updates on mosquito biology. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2012 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
11. Aubin F. [Vaccination against human papillomavirus]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2012 May; 139(5):339-43.
12. Baguelin M, Jit M, Miller E, Edmunds WJ. Health and economic impact of the seasonal influenza vaccination programme in England. Vaccine. 2012 May 14; 30(23):3459-62.
13. Baron-Epel O, Bord S, Madjar B, Habib S, Rishpon S. What lies behind the low rates of vaccinations among nurses who treat infants? Vaccine. 2012 May 2; 30(21):3151-4.
14. Betsch C, Sachse K. Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde? (How) the Internet influences vaccination decisions: Recent evidence and tentative guidelines for online vaccine communication. Vaccine. 2012 May 28; 30(25):3723-6.
15. Betsch C, Brewer NT, Brocard P, Davies P, Gaissmaier W, Haase N, Leask J, Renkewitz F, Renner B, Reyna VF, Rossmann C, Sachse K, Schachinger A, Siegrist M, Stryk M. Opportunities and challenges of Web 2.0 for vaccination decisions. Vaccine. 2012 May 28; 30(25):3727-33.
16. Bond KT, Jones K, Ompad DC, Vlahov D. Resources and Interest Among Faith Based Organizations for Influenza Vaccination Programs. J Immigr Minor Health. 2012 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
17. Bugenske E, Stokley S, Kennedy A, Dorell C. Middle School Vaccination Requirements and Adolescent Vaccination Coverage. Pediatrics. 2012 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Campitelli MA, Inoue M, Calzavara AJ, Kwong JC, Guttmann A. Low Rates of Influenza Immunization in Young Children Under Ontario's Universal Influenza Immunization Program. Pediatrics. 2012 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Campos EC, Sudan LC, Mattos ED, Fidelis R. [Factors associated with influenza vaccination among the elderly: a cross-sectional study in Cambé, Paraná State, Brazil]. Cad Saude Publica. 2012 May; 28(5):878-88.
20. Capone A, Favato G. Human papillomavirus vaccination is not exclusively a matter of price. Pharmacoeconomics. 2012 May; 30(5):443-4; author reply 444-5.
21. Cappelletti M, Taddeo A, Colombo E, Brambilla L, Bellinvia M, Pregliasco F, Villa ML, Della Bella S. Immunogenicity and Safety of Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in Patients with Classic Kaposi's Sarcoma. J Invest Dermatol. 2012 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Chaabouni M, Messadi F, Fki L, M Z, Hammami A, Karray H. [Rubella seroprevalence in Tunisian childbearing women two years after vaccination program introduction.]. Pathol Biol (Paris). 2012 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Chesser A, Paschal A, Hart T, Jones J, Williams KS, Ahlers-Schmidt CR. Communication practices for pediatric immunization information: physician perceptions of parent health literacy skills. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2012 May; 51(5):504-6.
24. Clark SJ, Lamarand K, Dombkowski KJ. Identifying children with chronic conditions for influenza vaccination using a statewide immunization registry: initial experiences of primary care providers. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2012 May-Jun;18(3):204-8.
25. Cohen R, Denis F, Gaudelus J, Lery T, Lepetit H, Martinot A, Stahl JP; Le Groupe d'étude Vaccinoscopie(®). [Immunization coverage: Teenagers are in danger... Status on the occasion of vaccination week]. Med Mal Infect. 2012 Apr; 42(4):139-40.
26. Colmenares V, Noyola DE, Monsiváis-Urenda A, Salgado-Bustamante M, Estrada-Capetillo L, González-Amaro R, Baranda L. Human papilloma virus (HPV) immunization is associated with an increased expression of different innate immune regulatory receptors. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
27. Cronin J, Scorr A, Russell S, McCoy S, Walsh S, O'Sullivan R. A Review of a Paediatric Emergency Department Vaccination Programme for Patients at Risk of Allergy/Anaphylaxis. Acta Paediatr. 2012 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
28. de Quadros CA. Charting a course for equal access to immunization. Vaccine. 2012 May 9; 30(22):3249-50.
29. Desai R, Parashar UD, Lopman B, Helena de Oliveira L, Clark AD, Sanderson CF, Tate JE, Matus CR, Andrus JK, Patel MM. Potential intussusception risk versus health benefits from rotavirus vaccination in latin america. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 May; 54(10):1397-405.
30. Desai R, Lopman BA, Shimshoni Y, Harris JP, Patel MM, Parashar UD. Use of Internet search data to monitor impact of rotavirus vaccination in the United States. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 May; 54(9):e115-8.
31. Dexter LJ, Teare MD, Dexter M, Siriwardena AN, Read RC. Strategies to increase influenza vaccination rates: outcomes of a nationwide cross-sectional survey of UK general practice. BMJ Open. 2012 May 11; 2(3).
32. Donato CM, Ch'ng LS, Boniface KF, Crawford NW, Buttery JP, Lyon M, Bishop RF, Kirkwood CD. Identification of Strains of Rotavirus Vaccine RotaTeq(R) in Infants with Gastroenteritis Following Routine Vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2012 May 21.[Epub ahead of print].
33. Doroshenko A, Hatchette J, Halperin SA, Macdonald NE, Graham JE. Challenges to immunization: the experiences of homeless youth. BMC Public Health. 2012 May 8; 12(1):338. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Ellison AM, Ota KV, McGowan KL, Smith-Whitley K. Pneumococcal bacteremia in a vaccinated pediatric sickle cell disease population. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 May; 31(5):534-6.
35. Fedson DS. Influenza vaccination or treatment for influenza-associated myocardial infarction. J Infect Dis. 2012 May; 205(10):1618-9.
36. Fiala C. Reduction in subsequent HPV related disease was unrelated to vaccination. BMJ. 2012 May 8; 344:e3195.
37. Franks I. IBD: Optimizing vaccination strategies against HBV in patients with IBD. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
38. García-Basteiro AL, Alvarez-Pasquín MJ, Mena G, Llupià A, Aldea M, Sequera VG, Sanz S, Tuells J, Navarro-Alonso JA, de Arísteguí J, Bayas JM. A public-professional web-bridge for vaccines and vaccination: User concerns about vaccine safety. Vaccine. 2012 May 28;30(25):3798-805.
39. Gershman MD, Staples JE, Bentsi-Enchill AD, Breugelmans JG, Brito GS, Bastoscamacho LA, Cottin P, Domingo C, Durbin A, Gascon J, Guenaneche F, Hayes EB, Jelenik Z, Khromava A, Martins RD, Wilson MM, Massy N, Nasidi A, Niedrig M, Sherwat A, Tsai T, Vilella A, Wilson ME, Kohl KS; The Brighton Collaboration Viscerotropic Disease Working Group. Viscerotropic disease: Case definition and guidelines for collection, analysis, and presentation of immunization safety data. Vaccine. 2012 May 3. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Gil-Bistes D, Kluger N, Bessis D, Guillot B, Raison-Peyron N. Pityriasis lichenoides chronic after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination. J Dermatol. 2012 May; 39(5):492-3.
41. Graitcer SB, Dube NL, Basurto-Davila R, Smith PF, Ferdinands J, Thompson M, Uzicanin A, Gargiullo P, Chaves SS, Robinson S, Sears S, Tipton M, Monto AS, Mills D, Shay DK. Effects of immunizing school children with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) monovalent vaccine on absenteeism among students and teachers in Maine. Vaccine. 2012 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Grassly NC, Jafari H, Bahl S, Sethi R, Deshpande JM, Wolff C, Sutter RW, Aylward RB. Waning intestinal immunity after vaccination with oral poliovirus vaccines in India. J Infect Dis. 2012 May; 205(10):1554-61.
43. Greenland K, Whelan J, Fanoy E, Borgert M, Hulshof K, Yap KB, Swaan C, Donker T, van Binnendijk R, de Melker H, Hahné S. Mumps outbreak among vaccinated university students associated with a large party, the Netherlands, 2010. Vaccine. 2012 May 8. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Greene SK, Rett M, Weintraub ES, Li L,Yin R, Amato AA, Ho DT, Sheikh SI, Fireman BH, Daley MF, Belongia EA, Jacobsen SJ, Baxter R, Lieu TA, Kulldorff M, Vellozzi C, Lee GM. Risk of confirmed Guillain-Barré Syndrome following receipt of monovalent inactivated influenza A (H1N1) and seasonal influenza vaccines in the Vaccine Safety Datalink Project, 2009-2010. Am J Epidemiol 2012:175(11):1100-9.
45. Gregori G, Faccini F, Bongiorni E, Maffini I, Sacchetti R. Immunization against A/H1N1 pandemic flu (2009- 2010) in pediatric patients at risk. What might be the most effective strategy? The experience of an health district of Northern Italy. Ital J Pediatr. 2012 May 17; 38(1):18. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Guerra J, Mayana B, Djibo A, Monzo ML, Llosa AE, Grais RF. Evaluation and use of surveillance system data toward the identification of high-risk areas for potential cholera vaccination: a case study from Niger. BMC Res Notes. 2012 May 14; 5(1):231. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Gutiérrez S, Dotto B, Petiti JP, De Paul AL, Dionisio de Cabalier ME, Torres AI, Mukdsi JH. Minimal change disease following influenza vaccination and acute renal failure: just a coincidence? Nefrologia. 2012 May 14; 32(3):414-415.
48. Harboe ZB, Slotved HC, Konradsen HB, Kaltoft MS. A Pneumococcal Carriage Study in Danish Pre-school Children before the Introduction of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccination. Open Microbiol J. 2012; 6:40-4.
49. Harrington JW, Logan S, Harwell C, Gardner J, Swingle J, McGuire E, Santos R. Effective analgesia using physical interventions for infant immunizations. Pediatrics. 2012 May; 129(5):815-22.
50. Higginbotham S, Stewart A, Pfalzgraf A. Impact of a pharmacist immunizer on adult immunization rates. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2012 May 1; 52(3):367-71.
51. Hogan TJ. Issues in the economic evaluation of influenza vaccination by injection of healthy working adults in the US: a review and decision analysis of ten published studies. Pharmacoeconomics. 2012 May; 30(5):355-71.
52. Hoshi SL, Kondo M, Okubo I. Economic evaluation of vaccination programme of 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine to the birth cohort in Japan. Vaccine. 2012 May 9; 30(22):3320-8.
53. Ibuka Y, Paltiel AD, Galvani AP. Impact of program scale and indirect effects on the cost effectiveness of vaccination programs. Med Decis Making. 2012 May; 32(3):442-6.
54. Jacobson RM, Ovsyannikova IG, Vierkant RA, Pankratz VS, Poland GA. Independence of measles-specific humoral and cellular immune responses to vaccination. Hum Immunol. 2012 May; 73(5):474-9.
55. Jaiman A, Jaiman A, Mukherjee S, Neogi D. Comment on 'Femoral neuropraxia after vaccination in a 3-month-old infant: a case report'. J Pediatr Orthop B. 2012 May; 21(3):292.
56. Kata A. Anti-vaccine activists, Web 2.0, and the postmodern paradigm - An overview of tactics and tropes used online by the anti-vaccination movement. Vaccine. 2012 May 28; 30(25):3778-89.
57. Kempe A, Barrow J, Stokley S, Saville A, Glazner JE, Suh C, Federico S, Abrams L, Seewald L, Beaty B, Daley MF, Dickinson LM. Effectiveness and Cost of Immunization Recall at School-Based Health Centers. Pediatrics. 2012 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Kim HS, Kriegel G, Aronson MD. Improving the preventive care of asplenic patients. Am J Med. 2012 May; 125(5):454-6.
59. Kluthe M, Herrera A, Blanca H, Leung J, Bialek SR, Schmid DS. Neonatal Vaccine-Strain Varicella Zoster Virus Infection 22 Days after Maternal Post-Partum Vaccination. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 May 8. [Epub ahead of print].
60. Kopylov U, Levin A, Mendelson E, Dovrat S, Book M, Eliakim R, Ben-Horin S. Prior varicella zoster virus exposure in IBD patients treated by anti-TNFs and other immunomodulators: implications for serological testing and vaccination guidelines. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2012 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Krawczyk A, Lau E, Perez S, Delisle V, Amsel R, Rosberger Z. How to inform: comparing written and video education interventions to increase human papillomavirus knowledge and vaccination intentions in young adults. J Am Coll Health. 2012 May; 60(4):316-22.
62. Krishnarajah G, Davis EJ, Fan Y, Standaert BA, Buikema AR. Rotavirus vaccine series completion and adherence to vaccination schedules among infants in managed care in the United States. Vaccine. 2012 May 21; 30(24):3717-22.
63. Kwak GY, Kwon HJ, Kim JH, Kim HM, Park JS, Ma SH, Kim JG, Kang JH. The immunogenicity and safety of DTaP interchangeable immunization among Korean children. Vaccine. 2012 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Lai FY, Thoon KC, Ang LW, Tey SH, Heng D, Cutter JL, Phoon MC, Chow VT. Comparative seroepidemiology of pertussis, diphtheria and poliovirus antibodies in Singapore: Waning pertussis immunity in a highly immunized population and the need for adolescent booster doses. Vaccine. 2012 May 21; 30(24):3566-71.
65. Lau AY, Sintchenko V, Crimmins J, Magrabi F, Gallego B, Coiera E. Impact of a web-based personally controlled health management system on influenza vaccination and health services utilization rates: a randomized controlled trial. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2012 May 12. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Lee S, Rocha LE, Liljeros F, Holme P. Exploiting temporal network structures of human interaction to effectively immunize populations. PLoS One. 2012; 7(5):e36439.
67. Lindemann M, Heinemann FM, Horn PA, Witzke O. Long-Term Response to Vaccination Against Pneumococcal Antigens in Kidney Transplant Recipients. Transplantation. 2012 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Liu W, Ma MJ, Tang F, He C, Zhang XA, Jiang LF, Xin DS, Hu CY, Looman C, Cao WC. Host immune response to A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccination and infection: A one-year prospective study on six cohorts of subjects. Vaccine. 2012 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Locht C, Mielcarek N. New pertussis vaccination approaches : en route to protect newborns ? FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2012 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Long JE, Ring C, Drayson M, Bosch J, Campbell JP, Bhabra J, Browne D, Dawson J, Harding S, Lau J, Burns VE. Vaccination response following aerobic exercise: can a brisk walk enhance antibody response to pneumococcal and influenza vaccinations? Brain Behav Immun. 2012 May;26(4):680-7.
71. Lu PJ, Dorell C, Yankey D, Santibanez TA, Singleton JA. A comparison of parent and provider reported influenza vaccination status of adolescents. Vaccine. 2012 May 9; 30(22):3278-85.
72. Magnus MC, Vestrheim DF, Nystad W, Håberg SE, Stigum H, London SJ, Bergsaker MA, Caugant DA, Aaberge IS, Nafstad P. Decline in Early Childhood Respiratory Tract Infections in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study after Introduction of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccination. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Martínez Martínez F, Sequí Canet A, Lluch Rodrigo JA, Pastor Villalba E. [Influenza vaccination cover by health care levels in a health department: Periods 2006-2007 to 2010-2011.]. Aten Primaria. 2012 May 18. [Epub ahead of print].
74. McLachlan HV. A proposed non-consequentialist policy for the ethical distribution of scarce vaccination in the face of an influenza pandemic. J Med Ethics. 2012 May; 38(5):317-8.
75. Meijboom MJ, Rozenbaum MH, Benedictus A, Luytjes W, Kneyber MC, Wilschut JC, Hak E, Postma MJ. Cost-effectiveness of potential infant vaccination against respiratory syncytial virus infection in The Netherlands. Vaccine. 2012 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Mello MM, Abiola S, Colgrove J. Pharmaceutical companies' role in state vaccination policymaking: the case of human papillomavirus vaccination. Am J Public Health. 2012 May; 102(5):893-8.
77. Middleman AB, Short MB, Doak JS. School-located influenza immunization programs: Factors important to parents and students. Vaccine. 2012 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
78. Mitchell R, Ogunremi T, Astrakianakis G, Bryce E, Gervais R, Gravel D, Johnston L, Leduc S, Roth V, Taylor G, Vearncombe M, Weir C; Canadian Nosocomial Infection Surveillance Program. Impact of the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) pandemic on Canadian health care workers: A survey on vaccination, illness, absenteeism, and personal protective equipment. Am J Infect Control. 2012 May 8. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Moore SE, Richards AA, Goldblatt D, Ashton L, Szu SC, Prentice AM. Early-life and contemporaneous nutritional and environmental predictors of antibody response to vaccination in young Gambian adults. Vaccine. 2012 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
80. Moraga-Llop FA, Campins Martí M. [Consensus document on vaccination in the immunocompromised: some considerations.]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2012 May 14. [Epub ahead of print]. Spanish.
81. Muhammad R, Wong CL, Limdi JK. Vaccinating patients with inflammatory bowel disease - Primum non nocere. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2012 May 4. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Nicholson MS, Leask J. Lessons from an online debate about measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) immunization. Vaccine. 2012 May 28; 30(25):3806-12.
83. Nilsson L, Lepp T, von Segebaden K, Hallander H, Gustafsson L. Pertussis vaccination in infancy lowers the incidence of pertussis disease and the rate of hospitalisation after one and two doses: analyses of 10 years of pertussis surveillance. Vaccine. 2012 May 2; 30(21):3239-47.
84. Offit PA. Should childhood vaccination be mandatory? Yes. BMJ. 2012 May 15; 344:e2434.
85. Parrella A, Gold M, Marshall H, Braunack-Mayer A, Watson M, Baghurst P. Parental views on vaccine safety and future vaccinations of children who experienced an adverse event following routine or seasonal influenza vaccination in 2010. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 May 1; 8(5). [Epub ahead of print].
86. Pasternak B, Svanström H, Mølgaard-Nielsen D, Krause TG, Emborg HD, Melbye M, Hviid A. Vaccination against pandemic A/H1N1 2009 influenza in pregnancy and risk of fetal death: cohort study in Denmark. BMJ. 2012 May 2; 344:e2794.
87. Pedersen G, Cox R. The mucosal vaccine Qquandary: Intranasal vs. sublingual immunization against influenza. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 May 1; 8(5). [Epub ahead of print].
88. Pedersen GK, Madhun AS, Breakwell L, Hoschler K, Sjursen H, Pathirana R, Goudsmit J, Cox RJ. Th1 Cells Elicited by H5N1 Vaccination Predict Seroprotection. J Infect Dis. 2012 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Pedulla MN. Prophylactic use of antipyretic agents with childhood immunizations and antibody response: reason for concern? J Pediatr Health Care. 2012 May; 26(3):200-3.
90. Perkins RB, Clark JA. What Affects Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Rates? A Qualitative Analysis of Providers' Perceptions. Womens Health Issues. 2012 May 18. [Epub ahead of print].
91. Peterson JA, Pechauer SM, Gitter ML, Kanack A, Curtis BR, Reese J, Kamath VM, McFarland JG, Aster RH. New platelet glycoprotein polymorphisms causing maternal immunization and neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia. Transfusion. 2012 May; 52(5):1117-24.
92. Peterson RM, Cook C, Yerxa ME, Marshall JH, Pulos E, Rollosson MP. Improving Immunization Coverage in a Rural School District in Pierce County, Washington. J Sch Nurs. 2012 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
93. Poland GA, Peterson D, Gardner P. Adult immunization recommendations in the US-New changes and a plea for a global adult immunization schedule. Vaccine. 2012 May 21; 30(24):3489-91.
94. Prematunge C, Corace K, McCarthy A, Nair R, Pugsley R, Garber G. Factors influencing pandemic influenza vaccination of healthcare workers-A systematic review. Vaccine. 2012 May 26. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Racine NM, Pillai Riddell RR, Flora D, Garfield H, Greenberg S. A Longitudinal Examination of Verbal Reassurance During Infant Immunization: Occurrence and Examination of Emotional Availability as a Potential Moderator*. J Pediatr Psychol. 2012 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
96. Robichaud P, Hawken S, Beard L, Morra D, Tomlinson G, Wilson K, Keelan J. Vaccine-critical videos on YouTube and their impact on medical students' attitudes about seasonal influenza immunization: A pre and post study. Vaccine. 2012 May 28; 30(25):3763-70.
97. Romanelli F, Freeman T. Immunization training: right or privilege? Am J Pharm Educ. 2012 May 10; 76(4):57.
98. Rook GA, Raison CL, Lowry CA. Can we vaccinate against depression? Drug Discov Today. 2012 May; 17(9-10):451-8.
99. Salisbury DM. Should childhood vaccination be mandatory? No. BMJ. 2012 May 15; 344:e2435.
100. Santibanez TA, Singleton JA, Santibanez SS, Wortley P, Bell BP. Socio-demographic differences in opinions about 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) and seasonal influenza vaccination and disease among adults during the 2009-2010 influenza season. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
101. Schlecht NF, Burk RD, Nucci-Sack A, Shankar V, Peake K, Lorde-Rollins E, Porter R, Linares LO, Rojas M, Strickler HD, Diaz A. Cervical, Anal and Oral HPV in an Adolescent Inner-City Health Clinic Providing Free Vaccinations. PLoS One. 2012; 7(5):e37419.
102. Schmidt T, Dirks J, Enders M, Gärtner BC, Uhlmann-Schiffler H, Sester U, Sester M. CD4(+) T-cell immunity after pandemic influenza vaccination cross-reacts with seasonal antigens and functionally differs from active influenza infection. Eur J Immunol. 2012 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Smolen KK, Gelinas L, Franzen L, Dobson S, Dawar M, Ogilvie G, Krajden M, Fortuno ES 3rd, Kollmann TR. Age of recipient and number of doses differentially impact human B and T cell immune memory responses to HPV vaccination. Vaccine. 2012 May 21; 30(24):3572-9.
104. Suh CA, Saville A, Daley MF, Glazner JE, Barrow J, Stokley S, Dong F, Beaty B, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Effectiveness and Net Cost of Reminder/Recall for Adolescent Immunizations. Pediatrics. 2012 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Surkan P, Kiihl S, Kozuki N, Vieira LM. Social support of low-income Brazilian mothers related to time to completion of childhood vaccinations. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 May 1; 8(5). [Epub ahead of print].
106. Taddio A, Ipp M, Thivakaran S, Jamal A, Parikh C, Smart S, Sovran J, Stephens D, Katz J. Survey of the prevalence of immunization non-compliance due to needle fears in children and adults. Vaccine. 2012 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Takayama M, Wetmore CM, Mokdad AH. Characteristics associated with the uptake of influenza vaccination among adults in the United States. Prev Med. 2012 May 1; 54(5):358-62.
108. Tan B, Bettinger J, McConnell A, Scheifele D, Halperin S, Vaudry W, Law B; for Members of the Canadian Immunization Monitoring Program, Active (IMPACT). The Effect of Funded Varicella Immunization Programs on Varicella-Related Hospitalizations in IMPACT Centers, Canada, 2000-2008. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Thompson MG, Gaglani MJ, Naleway A, Ball S, Henkle EM, Sokolow LZ, Brennan B, Zhou H, Foster L, Black C, Kennedy ED, Bozeman S, Grohskopf LA, Shay DK. The expected emotional benefits of influenza vaccination strongly affect pre-season intentions and subsequent vaccination among healthcare personnel. Vaccine. 2012 May 21; 30(24):3557-65.
110. Usonis V, Ivaskeviciene I, Desselberger U, Rodrigo C; on behalf of the Pediatric ROTavirus European CommiTtee (PROTECT). The unpredictable diversity of co-circulating rotavirus types in Europe and the possible impact of universal mass vaccination programmes on rotavirus genotype incidence. Vaccine. 2012 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Valleron AJ. Can the modeling of herd immunity help design influenza immunization policy? Prev Med. 2012 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Van Puyenbroeck K, Hens N, Coenen S, Michiels B, Beunckens C, Molenberghs G, Van Royen P, Verhoeven V. Efficacy of daily intake of Lactobacillus casei Shirota on respiratory symptoms and influenza vaccination immune response: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in healthy elderly nursing home residents. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 May; 95(5):1165-71.
113. Vietri JT, Li M, Galvani AP, Chapman GB. Vaccinating to help ourselves and others. Med Decis Making. 2012 May; 32(3):447-58.
114. Wendy B. Vaccination with 3-dose paediatric rotavirus vaccine (RotaTeq(®)): Impact on the timeliness of uptake of the primary course of DTPa vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
115. Westra TA, Parouty M, Brouwer WB, Beutels PH, Rogoza RM, Rozenbaum MH, Daemen T, Wilschut JC, Boersma C, Postma MJ. On discounting of health gains from human papillomavirus vaccination: effects of different approaches. Value Health. 2012 May; 15(3):562-7.
116. Wikström A, Brönnegård M, Cassel T, Young C. Pre-vaccination incidence of genital warts in 15-23-year-old women and men attending youth clinics in Stockholm, Sweden. Scand J Infect Dis. 2012 May 8. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Wilde H. Rabies Postexposure Vaccination: Are Antibody Responses Adequate? Clin Infect Dis. 2012 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
118. Wilson K, Hawken S. Incidence of adverse events in premature children following 2-mo vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 May 1; 8(5). [Epub ahead of print].
119. Wise ME, Viray M, Sejvar JJ, Lewis P, Baughman AL, Connor W, Danila R, Giambrone GP, Hale C, Hogan BC, Meek JI, Murphree R, Oh JY, Reingold A, Tellman N, Conner SM, Singleton JA, Lu PJ, Destefano F, Fridkin SK, Vellozzi C, Morgan OW. Guillain-Barre Syndrome During the 2009-2010 H1N1 Influenza Vaccination Campaign: Population-based Surveillance Among 45 Million Americans. Am J Epidemiol. 2012 May 11. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Witteman HO, Zikmund-Fisher BJ. The defining characteristics of Web 2.0 and their potential influence in the online vaccination debate. Vaccine. 2012 May 28; 30(25):3734-40.
121. Yih WK, Lee GM, Lieu TA, Ball R, Kulldorff M, Rett M, Wahl PM, McMahill-Walraven CN, Platt R, Salmon DA. Surveillance for Adverse Events Following Receipt of Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Vaccine in the Post-Licensure Rapid Immunization Safety Monitoring (PRISM) System, 2009-2010. Am J Epidemiol. 2012 May 11. [Epub ahead of print].
122. Yoon YH, Moon SW, Choi SH, Cho YD, Kim JY, Kwak YH. Clinician awareness of tetanus-diphtheria vaccination in trauma patients: a questionnaire study. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2012 May 15; 20(1):35. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Yüksel N, Beyazova U, Balci IF, Aksakal FN, Camurdan AD, Sahin F, Rota S. Immunogenicity of a Haemophilus influenzae type b-tetanus conjugate vaccine when administered separately or in combined vaccines for primary immunization in two consecutive national schedules in Turkey. Int J Infect Dis. 2012 May; 16(5):e354-7.
124. Zhang J, While AE, Norman IJ. Nurses' vaccination against pandemic H1N1 influenza and their knowledge and other factors. Vaccine. 2012 May 26. [Epub ahead of print].
125. Zhang J, While AE, Norman IJ. Development and testing of an instrument to assess nurses' knowledge, risk perception, health beliefs and behaviours related to influenza vaccination. J Clin Nurs. 2012 May 25. [Epub ahead of print].
126. Zhao Z, Smith PJ. Trends in vaccination coverage disparities among children, United States, 2001-2010. Vaccine. 2012 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
127. Zhu VJ, Grannis SJ, Tu W, Rosenman MB, Downs SM. Evaluation of an algorithm for patient specific childhood immunization clinical decision support system. Artif Intell Med. 2012 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Zingg A, Siegrist M. Measuring people's knowledge about vaccination: Developing a one dimensional scale. Vaccine. 2012 May 28; 30(25):3771-7.