Vaccine Safety Bibliography - July 2012
1. Licensure of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine for adults aged 50 years and older. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012 Jun 1; 61:394-5.
2. Progress in immunization information systems - United States, 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012 Jun 29; 61:464-7.
3. Update: influenza activity - United States, 2011-12 season and composition of the 2012-13 influenza vaccine. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012 Jun 8; 61:414-20.
4. Updated Recommendations for Use of Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid, and Acellular Pertussis (Tdap) Vaccine in Adults Aged 65 Years and Older - Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2012. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012 Jun 29; 61:468-70.
5. Aaby P, Whittle H, Stabell Benn C. Vaccine programmes must consider their effect on general resistance. BMJ. 2012 Jun 14; 344:e3769.
6. Ahlers-Schmidt CR, Chesser AK, Paschal AM, Hart TA, Williams KS, Yaghmai B, Shah-Haque S. Parent opinions about use of text messaging for immunization reminders. J Med Internet Res. 2012 Jun 6; 14(3):e83.
7. Al-lela OQ, Bahari MB, Al-abbassi MG, Salih MR, Basher AY. Estimation of immunization providers' activities cost, medication cost, and immunization dose errors cost in Iraq. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3862-6.
8. Al-Mendalawi MD, Zamzam MM. Osteomyelitis following Bacille Calmette-Guerin vaccination. Saudi Med J. 2012 Jun; 33(6):686.
9. Andrianov AK, Mutwiri G. Intradermal immunization using coated microneedles containing an immunoadjuvant. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 19; 30(29):4355-60.
10. Andrisani G, Frasca D, Romero M, Armuzzi A, Felice C, Marzo M, Pugliese D, Papa A, Mocci G, De Vitis I, Rapaccini GL, Blomberg BB, Guidi L. Immune response to influenza A/H1N1 vaccine in inflammatory bowel disease patients treated with anti TNF-α agents: Effects of combined therapy with immunosuppressants. J Crohns Colitis. 2012 Jun 4. [Epub ahead of print].
11. Arifuzzaman M, Rashu R, Leung DT, Hosen MI, Bhuiyan TR, Bhuiyan MS, Rahman MA, Khanam F, Saha A, Charles RC, Larocque RC, Weil AA, Clements JD, Holmes RK, Calderwood SB, Harris JB, Ryan ET, Qadri F. Antigen-specific memory T cell responses after vaccination with an oral killed cholera vaccine in Bangladeshi children and comparison with natural cholera. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jun 27. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Aronowitz RA. The rise and fall of the lyme disease vaccines: a cautionary tale for risk interventions in american medicine and public health. Milbank Q. 2012 Jun; 90(2):250-77.
13. Arroyo JC. Unsettled issues of Zostavax vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 13.
[Epub ahead of print].
14: Arya SC, Agarwal N. Apropos "Rotavirus infection in a tertiary hospital: laboratory diagnosis and impact of immunization on pediatric hospitalization". Braz J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 16(3):304.
15. Assi TM, Rookkapan K, Rajgopal J, Sornsrivichai V, Brown ST, Welling JS, Norman BA, Connor DL, Chen SI, Slayton RB, Laosiritaworn Y, Wateska AR, Wisniewski SR, Lee BY. How influenza vaccination policy may affect vaccine logistics. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4517-23.
16. Austvoll-Dahlgren A, Helseth S. Public health nurses' barriers and facilitators to the use of research in consultations about childhood vaccinations. Scand J Caring Sci. 2012 Jun; 26(2):271-8.
17. Avery RK. Influenza Vaccines in the setting of solid-organ transplantation: are they safe? Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 15. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Azevedo LS, Lasmar EP, Contieri FL, Boin I, Percegona L, Saber LT, Selistre LS, Netto MV, Moreira MC, Carvalho RM, Bruno RM, Ferreira TC, David-Neto E. Yellow fever vaccination in organ transplanted patients: is it safe? A multicenter study. Transpl Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 14(3):237-41.
19. Babji S, Kang G. Rotavirus vaccination in developing countries. Curr Opin Virol. 2012 Jun 12. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Bardenheier B, Wortley P, Shefer A, McCauley MM, Gravenstein S. Racial Inequities in Receipt of Influenza Vaccination Among Nursing Home Residents in the United States, 2008-2009: A Pattern of Low Overall Coverage in Facilities in Which Most Residents are Black. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2012 Jun; 13(5):470-6.
21. Bechini A, Tiscione E, Boccalini S, Levi M, Bonanni P. Acellular pertussis vaccine use in risk groups (adolescents, pregnant women, newborns and health care workers): A review of evidences and recommendations. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 15. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Beeler Asay GR, Cho BH, Lorick SA, Tipton ML, Dube NL, Messonnier ML. Coordination Costs for School-Located Influenza Vaccination Clinics, Maine, 2009 H1N1 Pandemic. J Sch Nurs. 2012 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Benn CS, Aaby P. Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Vaccination Administered After Measles Vaccine: Increased Female Mortality? Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jun 7. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Berenson AB, Rahman M. Gender differences among low income women in their intent to vaccinate their sons and daughters against human papillomavirus infection. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012 Jun; 25(3):218-20.
25. Berry JG, Gold MS, Ryan P, Duszynski KM, Braunack-Mayer AJ; For the Vaccine Assessment Using Linked Data (VALiD) Working Group. Public perspectives on consent for the linkage of data to evaluate vaccine safety. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4167-4174.
26. Bettinger JA, Scheifele DW, Halperin SA, Kellner JD, Vanderkooi OG, Schryvers A, De Serres G, Alcantara J. Evaluation of meningococcal serogroup C conjugate vaccine programs in Canadian children: Interim analysis. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8; 30(27):4023-7.
27. Beurret M, Hamidi A, Kreeftenberg H. Development and technology transfer of Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccines for developing countries. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4897-906.
28. Bijl M, Agmon-Levin N, Dayer JM, Israeli E, Gatto M, Shoenfeld Y. Vaccination of patients with auto immune inflammatory rheumatic diseases requires careful benefit-risk assessment. Autoimmun Rev. 2012 Jun; 11(8):572-6.
29. Blank PR, Szucs TD. Cost-effectiveness of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in Switzerland. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4267-75.
30. Bolton-Maggs D, Conrad D, Keenan A, Lamden K, Ghebrehewet S, Vivancos R. Perceptions of mumps and MMR vaccination among university students in England: An online survey. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 21. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Bond TC, Spaulding AC, Krisher J, McClellan W. Mortality of Dialysis Patients According to Influenza and Pneumococcal Vaccination Status. Am J Kidney Dis. 2012 Jun 11.[Epub ahead of print].
32. Bonnal C, Desaint C, Raynaud-Simon A, Fossey-Diaz V, Gougeon ML, Lucet JC, Launay O. [The vaccination of older adults: A challenge for the future!]. Presse Med. 2012 Jun 28.[Epub ahead of print].
33. Borrow R, Heath PT, Siegrist CA. Use of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in children: what is the evidence? Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 25(3):292-303.
34. Boslego JW. Questionnaire for Organizations: PATH's Vaccine Development Global Program. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
35. Bottero D, Gaillard ME, Basile LA, Fritz M, Hozbor DF. Genotypic and phenotypic characterization of Bordetella pertussis strains used in different vaccine formulations in Latin America. J Appl Microbiol. 2012 Jun; 112(6):1266-76.
36. Boyd CA, Gazmararian JA, Thompson WW. Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors of Low-Income Women Considered High Priority for Receiving the Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Vaccine. Matern Child Health J. 2012 Jun 24. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Bugenske E, Stokley S, Kennedy A, Dorell C. Middle school vaccination requirements and adolescent vaccination coverage. Pediatrics. 2012 Jun; 129(6):1056-63.
38. Buttenheim A, Jones M, Baras Y. Exposure of California Kindergartners to Students With Personal Belief Exemptions From Mandated School Entry Vaccinations. Am J Public Health. 2012 Jun 14. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Campitelli MA, Inoue M, Calzavara AJ, Kwong JC, Guttmann A. Low Rates of Influenza Immunization in Young Children Under Ontario's Universal Influenza Immunization Program. Pediatrics. 2012 Jun; 129(6):e1421-30.
40. Chaabouni M, Messadi F, Fki L, M Z, Hammami A, Karray H. [Rubella seroprevalence in Tunisian childbearing women two years after vaccination program introduction]. Pathol Biol (Paris). 2012 Jun; 60(3):170-3.
41. Chacon-Cruz E, Velazco-Mendez Y, Navarro-Alvarez S, Rivas-Landeros RM, Volker ML, Lopez-Espinoza G. Pneumococcal disease: emergence of serotypes 19A and 7F following conjugate pneumococcal vaccination in a Mexican hospital. J Infect Dev Ctries. 2012 Jun 15; 6(6):516-20.
42. Chaibou MS, Bako H, Salisou L, Yaméogo TM, Sambo M, Kim SH, Djingarey MH, Zuber PL, Perea WA, Pezzoli L. Monitoring adverse events following immunization with a new conjugate vaccine against group A meningococcus in Niger, September 2010. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 16.[Epub ahead of print].
43.Chan TC, Hung IF, Luk JK, Shea YF, Chan FH, Woo PC, Chu LW. Prevention of Mortality and Pneumonia Among Nursing Home Older Adults by Dual Pneumococcal and Seasonal Influenza Vaccination During a Pandemic Caused by Novel Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1). J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2012 Jun 20. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Chatham WW, Wallace DJ, Stohl W, Latinis KM, Manzi S, McCune WJ, Tegzová D, McKay JD, Avila-Armengol HE, Utset TO, Zhong ZJ, Hough DR, Freimuth WW, Migone TS; on behalf of the BLISS-76 Study Group. Effect of Belimumab on Vaccine Antigen Antibodies to Influenza, Pneumococcal, and Tetanus Vaccines in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in the BLISS-76 Trial. J Rheumatol. 2012 Jun 20. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Chen J, Wang Y, Guo D, Shen B. A Systems Biology Perspective on Rational Design of Peptide Vaccine against Virus Infections. Curr Top Med Chem. 2012 Jun 7. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Chen WH, Winokur PL, Edwards KM, Jackson LA, Wald A, Walter EB, Noah DL, Wolff M, Kotloff KL; on behalf of the Pandemic H1N1 Vaccine Adult Study Group. Phase 2 assessment of the safety and immunogenicity of two inactivated pandemic monovalent H1N1 vaccines in adults as a component of the U.S. pandemic preparedness plan in 2009. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4240-4248.
47. Cheng LW, Huang SW, Huang LM, Chang LY, Shao PL, Kiang D, Wang JR. Comparison of neutralizing and hemagglutination-inhibiting antibody responses for evaluating the seasonal influenza vaccine. J Virol Methods. 2012 Jun; 182(1-2):43-9.
48. Clifford HD, Yerkovich ST, Khoo SK, Zhang G, Upham J, Le Souëf PN, Richmond P, Hayden CM. TLR3 and RIG-I gene variants: Associations with functional effects on receptor expression and responses to measles virus and vaccine in vaccinated infants. Hum Immunol. 2012 Jun;73(6):677-85.
49. Costanzo S, Gianfagna F, Persichillo M, De Lucia F, Verna A, Djidingar M, Magnacca S, Bracone F, Olivieri M, Donati MB, de Gaetano G, Iacoviello L. Erratum to: Pandemic and seasonal vaccine coverage and effectiveness during the 2009-2010 pandemic influenza in an Italian adult population. Int J Public Health. 2012 Jun; 57(3):655.
50. Costanzo S, Gianfagna F, Persichillo M, D Lucia F, Verna A, Djidingar M, Magnacca S, Bracone F, Olivieri M, Donati MB, de Gaetano G, Iacoviello L. Pandemic and seasonal vaccine coverage and effectiveness during the 2009-2010 pandemic influenza in an Italian adult population. Int J Public Health. 2012 Jun; 57(3):569-79.
51. Crocker J, Porter-Jones G, McGowan A, Roberts RJ, Cottrell S. Teenage booster vaccine: factors affecting uptake. J Public Health (Oxf). 2012 Jun 18. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Croney CM, Coats MT, Nahm MH, Briles DE, Crain MJ. PspA Family Distribution, unlike Capsular Serotype, Remains Unaltered following Introduction of the Heptavalent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jun; 19(6):891-6.
53. Crowcroft NS, Rosella LC. The potential effect of temporary immunity as a result of bias associated with healthy users and social determinants on observations of influenza vaccine effectiveness; could unmeasured confounding explain observed links between seasonal influenza vaccine and pandemic H1N1 infection? BMC Public Health. 2012 Jun 20; 12(1):458.[Epub ahead of print].
54. d'Costa D. Big brother with little evidence for mandatory vaccination of healthcare professionals. BMJ. 2012 Jun 19; 344:e4034.
55. Dagan R, Givon-Lavi N, Porat N, Greenberg D. The effect of an alternative reduced-dose infant schedule and a second year catch-up schedule with 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine on pneumococcal carriage: A randomized controlled trial. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Dang CJ, Dudley JE, Truong HA, Boyle CJ, Layson-Wolf C. Planning and Implementation of a Student-led Immunization Clinic. Am J Pharm Educ. 2012 Jun 18; 76(5):78.
57. Dang MT. Let Teens Provide Their Own Consent for the HPV Vaccine. Am J Nurs. 2012 Jun; 112(6):11.
58. Danziger P, Davis MM. Mandatory influenza vaccination programs for health care personnel in NACHRI-associated children's hospitals vs. non-children's hospitals. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
59. Dbaibo G, Van der Wielen M, Reda M, Medlej F, Tabet C, Boutriau D, Sumbul A, Anis S, Miller JM. The tetravalent meningococcal serogroups A, C, W-135, and Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine is immunogenic with a clinically acceptable safety profile in subjects previously vaccinated with a tetravalent polysaccharide vaccine. Int J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 13. [Epub ahead of print].
60. De Serres G, Pilishvili T, Link-Gelles R, Reingold A, Gershman K, Petit S, Farley MM, Harrison LH, Lynfield R, Bennett NM, Baumbach J, Thomas A, Schaffner W, Beall B, Whitney C, Moore M. Use of surveillance data to estimate the effectiveness of the 7-valent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine in children less than 5 years of age over a 9 year period. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8; 30(27):4067-72.
61. Dempsey AF, Pangborn HM, Prosser LA. Cost-effectiveness of routine vaccination of adolescent females against cytomegalovirus. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8; 30(27):4060-6.
62. Deng MP, Hu ZH, Wang HL, Deng F. Developments of subunit and VLP vaccines against influenza a virus. Virol Sin. 2012 Jun; 27(3):145-53.
63. Dhont PA, Albert A, Brenders P, Podwapinska A, Pollet A, Scheveneels D, Tihon F, Verheyden I, Victor J, Samson SI. Acceptability of Intanza® 15 μg intradermal influenza vaccine in Belgium during the 2010-2011 influenza season. Adv Ther. 2012 Jun 1. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Diallo O, Schlumberger M, Sanou C, Dicko H, Aplogan A, Drabo F. Use of SMS to ask mothers to come to vaccination sessions in Bobo-Dioulasso. Bull Soc Pathol Exot. 2012 Jun 5.[Epub ahead of print].
65. DiPaola F, Michael A, Mandel ED. A casualty of the immunization wars: the reemergence of measles. JAAPA. 2012 Jun; 25(6):50-4; quiz 55.
66. Domachowske JB, Blatter M, Chandrasekaran V, Liu A, Jain VK, Fries L. A randomized, controlled trial in children to assess the immunogenicity and safety of a thimerosal-free trivalent seasonal influenza vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jun; 31(6):605-15.
67. Donato CM, Ch'ng LS, Boniface KF, Crawford NW, Buttery JP, Lyon M, Bishop RF, Kirkwood CD. Identification of Strains of RotaTeq Rotavirus Vaccine in Infants With Gastroenteritis Following Routine Vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Dransfield MT, Harnden S, Burton RL, Albert RK, Bailey WC, Casaburi R, Connett J, Cooper JA, Criner GJ, Curtis JL, Han MK, Make B, Marchetti N, Martinez FJ, McEvoy C, Nahm MH, Niewoehner DE, Porszasz J, Reilly J, Scanlon PD, Scharf SM, Sciurba FC, Washko GR, Woodruff PG, Lazarus SC; for the NIH COPD Clinical Research Network. Long-term Comparative Immunogenicity of Protein Conjugate and Free Polysaccharide Pneumococcal Vaccines in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Dukers-Muijrers NH, Stobberingh E, Beisser P, Boesten RC, Jacobs P, Hoebe CJ. Nasal carriage of Streptococcus pneumoniae serotypes and Staphylococcus aureus in Streptococcus pneumoniae-vaccinated and non-vaccinated young children. Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Jun 12:1-8.[Epub ahead of print].
70. Duncan CJ, Hill AV, Ellis RD. Can growth inhibition assays (GIA) predict blood-stage malaria vaccine efficacy? Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
71. Düppre NC, Camacho LA, Sales AM, Illarramendi X, Nery JA, Sampaio EP, Sarno EN, Bührer-Sékula S. Impact of PGL-I Seropositivity on the Protective Effect of BCG Vaccination among Leprosy Contacts: A Cohort Study. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012 Jun; 6(6):e1711.
72. Edwards MS, Lane HJ, Hillier SL, Rench MA, Baker CJ. Persistence of functional antibodies to group B streptococcal capsular polysaccharides following immunization with glycoconjugate vaccines. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4123-6.
73. Ehrlich HJ, Müller M, Kollaritsch H, Pinl F, Schmitt B, Zeitlinger M, Loew-Baselli A, Kreil TR, Kistner O, Portsmouth D, Fritsch S, Maritsch F, Aichinger G, Pavlova BG, Barrett PN. Pre-vaccination immunity and immune responses to a cell culture-derived whole-virus H1N1 vaccine are similar to a seasonal influenza vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4543-51.
74. Ehrlich HJ, Berezuk G, Fritsch S, Aichinger G, Singer J, Portsmouth D, Hart MK, El-Amin W, Kistner O, Barrett PN. Clinical development of a Vero cell culture-derived seasonal influenza vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 19; 30(29):4377-86.
75. Eppes C, Wu A, Cameron KA, Garcia P, Grobman W. Does obstetrician knowledge regarding influenza increase HINI vaccine acceptance among their pregnant patients? Vaccine. 2012 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Eriksen J, Davidkin I, Kafatos G, Andrews N, Barbara C, Cohen D, Duks A, Griskevicius A, Johansen K, Bartha K, Kriz B, Mitis G, Mossong J, Nardone A, O'Flanagan D, DE Ory F, Pistol A, Theeten H, Prosenc K, Slacikova M, Pebody R. Seroepidemiology of mumps in Europe (1996-2008): why do outbreaks occur in highly vaccinated populations? Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Jun 12:1-16.[Epub ahead of print].
77. Ernst K, Jacobs ET. Implications of philosophical and personal belief exemptions on re-emergence of vaccine-preventable disease: The role of spatial clustering in under-vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
78. Faenzi E, Zedda L, Bardelli M, Spensieri F, Borgogni E, Volpini G, Buricchi F, Pasini FL, Capecchi PL, Montanaro F, Belli R, Lattanzi M, Piccirella S, Montomoli E, Ahmed SS, Rappuoli R, Del Giudice G, Finco O, Castellino F, Galli G. One dose of an MF59-adjuvanted pandemic A/H1N1 vaccine recruits pre-existing immune memory and induces the rapid rise of neutralizing antibodies. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8; 30(27):4086-94.
79. Fang AY, Tingay DG. Early observations in the use of oral rotavirus vaccination in infants with functional short gut syndrome. J Paediatr Child Health. 2012 Jun; 48(6):512-6.
80. Farrell RA. Human papillomavirus vaccination, induced autoimmunity, and neuromyelitis optica. Neurology. 2012 Jun 20. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Fastrez M, Naik HN, Corfers A, Rozenberg S. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine policy and evidence-based medicine: are they at odds? Ann Med. 2012 Jun; 44(4):404.
82. Fausther-Bovendo H, Mulangu S, Sullivan NJ. Ebolavirus vaccines for humans and apes. Curr Opin Virol. 2012 Jun; 2(3):324-9.
83. Fell DB, Sprague AE, Liu N, Yasseen AS 3rd, Wen SW, Smith G, Walker MC; Better Outcomes Registry & Network (BORN) Ontario. H1N1 influenza vaccination during pregnancy and fetal and neonatal outcomes. Am J Public Health. 2012 Jun; 102(6):e33-40.
84. Fernández-Ruiz M, Mon Trotti V, Serrano Frontaura A, López-Medrano F. [Knowledge and adherence to pneumococcal vaccination recommendations in adults among family physicians and hospital specialists]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2012 Jun; 30(6):352-3.
85. Findlow H, Borrow R, Andrews N, Waight P, Sheasby E, Matheson M, England A, Goldblatt D, Ashton L, Findlow J, Miller E. Immunogenicity of a single dose of meningococcal group C conjugate vaccine given at 3 months of age to healthy infants in the United kingdom. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jun; 31(6):616-22.
86. Fiorino G, Peyrin-Biroulet L, Naccarato P, Szabò H, Sociale OR, Vetrano S, Fries W, Montanelli A, Repici A, Malesci A, Danese S. Effects of immunosuppression on immune response to pneumococcal vaccine in inflammatory bowel disease: a prospective study. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2012 Jun; 18(6):1042-7.
87. Fletcher MA, Fritzell B. Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines and otitis media: an appraisal of the clinical trials. Int J Otolaryngol. 2012;2012:312935.
88. Flohr C, Nagel G, Weinmayr G, Kleiner A, Williams HC, Aït-Khaled N, Strachan DP; ISAAC Phase Two Study Group. Tuberculosis, bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccination, and allergic disease: findings from the International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood Phase Two. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2012 Jun; 23(4):324-31.
89. Foglia G, Shah S, Luxemburger C, Pietrobon PJ. Clostridium difficile: Development of a novel candidate vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 19; 30(29):4307-9.
90. Fox CB, Baldwin SL, Duthie MS, Reed SG, Vedvick TS. Immunomodulatory and physical effects of phospholipid composition in vaccine adjuvant emulsions. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2012 Jun; 13(2):498-506.
91. Frasch C, Preziosi MP, Laforce FM. Development of a group A meningococcal conjugate vaccine, MenAfriVac (TM). Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
92. Frenck RW Jr, Gurtman A, Rubino J, Smith W, van Cleeff M, Jayawardene D, Giardina PC, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Scott DA, Schmöle-Thoma B. Randomized, Controlled Trial of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Given Concomitantly With Influenza Vaccines in Healthy Adults. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jun 27. [Epub ahead of print].
93. Frew PM, Painter JE, Hixson B, Kulb C, Moore K, Del Rio C, Esteves-Jaramillo A, Omer SB. Factors mediating seasonal and influenza A (H1N1) vaccine acceptance among ethnically diverse populations in the urban south. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4200-8.
94. Fujisaki R, Yamamura M, Abe S, Shimogawara K, Kasahara M, Nishiya H, Makimura M, Makimura K. A case study of measles vaccination for university students during the measles outbreak in Tokyo, Japan, 2007. J Infect Chemother. 2012 Jun; 18(3):341-6.
95. Funovits AL, Wagamon KL, Mostow EN, Brodell RT. Refusal of shingles vaccine: implications for public health. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012 Jun; 66(6):1011-2.
96:.Garcini LM, Galvan T, Barnack-Tavlaris JL. The study of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine uptake from a parental perspective: A systematic review of observational studies in the United States. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 29; 30(31):4588-95.
97. Gerend MA, Shepherd JE. Erratum to: Predicting Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Uptake in Young Adult Women: Comparing the Health Belief Model and Theory of Planned Behavior. Ann Behav Med. 2012 Jun 21. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Gidudu JF, Walco GA, Taddio A, Zempsky WT, Halperin SA, Calugar A, Gibbs NA, Hennig R, Jovancevic M, Netterlid E, O'Connor T, Oleske JM, Varricchio F, Tsai TF, Seifert H, Schuind AE; The Brighton Immunization Site Pain Working Group. Immunization site pain: Case definition and guidelines for collection, analysis, and presentation of immunization safety data. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4558-4577.
99. Goeyvaerts N, Hens N, Theeten H, Aerts M, Damme PV, Beutels P. Estimating vaccination coverage for the trivalent measles-mumps-rubella vaccine from trivariate serological data. Stat Med. 2012 Jun 30; 31(14):1432-49.
100. Gomez Y, Leguen F, Zhang G, O'Connell E. Correlates of 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination among day care-aged children, Miami-Dade County. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8; 30(27):4002-6.
101. Gordon DL, Sajkov D, Woodman RJ, Honda-Okubo Y, Cox MM, Heinzel S, Petrovsky N. Randomized clinical trial of immunogenicity and safety of a recombinant H1N1/2009 pandemic influenza vaccine containing AdvaxTM polysaccharide adjuvant. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 17.[Epub ahead of print].
102. Gowda C, Carlos RC, Butchart AT, Singer DC, Davis MM, Clark SJ, Dempsey AF. CHIAS: a standardized measure of parental HPV immunization attitudes and beliefs and its associations with vaccine uptake. Sex Transm Dis. 2012 Jun; 39(6):475-81.
103. Grabenstein JD, Manoff SB. Pneumococcal polysaccharide 23-valent vaccine: Long-term persistence of circulating antibody and immunogenicity and safety after revaccination in adults. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4435-44.
104. Greene SK, Shay DK, Yin R, McCarthy NL, Baxter R, Jackson ML, Jacobsen SJ, Nordin JD, Irving SA, Naleway AL, Glanz JM, Lieu TA. Patterns in influenza antiviral medication use before and during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, Vaccine Safety Datalink Project, 2000-2010. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Greenland K, Whelan J, Fanoy E, Borgert M, Hulshof K, Yap KB, Swaan C, Donker T, van Binnendijk R, de Melker H, Hahné S. Mumps outbreak among vaccinated university students associated with a large party, the Netherlands, 2010. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 29; 30(31):4676-80.
106. Griffioen AM, Glynn S, Mullins TK, Zimet GD, Rosenthal SL, Fortenberry JD, Kahn JA. Perspectives on decision making about human papillomavirus vaccination among 11- to 12-year-old girls and their mothers. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2012 Jun; 51(6):560-8.
107. Guevara S, Abdelnour A, Soley C, Porat N, Dagan R, Arguedas A. Streptococcus pneumoniae serotypes isolated from the middle ear fluid of Costa Rican children following introduction of the heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine into a limited population. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3857-61.
108. Gumede N, Muthambi V, Schoub BD. Immunodeficiency-associated vaccine-derived poliovirus type 3 in infant, South Africa, 2011. Emerg Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 18(6):992-4.
109. Hatz C. Boosting Japanese encephalitis vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 13.[Epub ahead of print].
110. Healy CM. Vaccines in pregnant women and research initiatives. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Jun; 55(2):474-86.
111. Heinz FX, Stiasny K. Flaviviruses and flavivirus vaccines. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 19; 30(29):4301-6.
112. Hillesheim PB, Parker JR, Parker JC Jr, Escott E, Berger JR. Chronic lymphocytic inflammation with pontine perivascular enhancement responsive to steroids following influenza vaccination. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2012 Jun; 136(6):681-5.
113. Hodges-Vazquez M, Wilson JP, Hughes H, Garman P. The yellow fever 17D vaccine and risk of malignant melanoma in the United States military. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4476-9.
114. Holmgren J, Svennerholm AM. Vaccines against mucosal infections. Curr Opin Immunol. 2012 Jun; 24(3):343-53.
115. Hortal M, Estevan M, Laurani H, Iraola I, Meny M; Paysandú/Salto Study Group. Hospitalized children with pneumonia in Uruguay: Pre and post introduction of 7 and 13-valent pneumococcal conjugated vaccines into the National Immunization Program. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4934-8.
116. Hoshino T, Uchiyama Y, Ito E, Osawa S, Ohashi T. Simultaneous Development of Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome Associated with H1N1 09 Influenza Vaccination. Intern Med. 2012; 51(12):1595-8.
117. Howard PF, McCaw JM, Richmond PC, Nissen M, Sloots T, Lambert SB, Lai M, Greenberg M, Nolan T, McVernon J. Virus detection and its association with symptoms during influenza-like illness in a sample of healthy adults enrolled in a randomised controlled vaccine trial. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print].
118. Hsu JP, Phoon MC, Koh GC, Chen MI, Lee VJ, Wu Y, Xie ML, Cheong A, Leo YS, Chow VT. Comparison of neutralizing antibody and cell-mediated immune responses to pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza virus before and after H1N1 2009 influenza vaccination of elderly subjects and healthcare workers. Int J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 14. [Epub ahead of print].
119. Hulbert-Powell E, Pérez-Gaxiola G. Review: flu vaccines provide a moderate risk reduction in healthy children. Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed. 2012 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Hutter J, Pasetti MF, Sanogo D, Tapia MD, Sow SO, Levine MM. Naturally Acquired and Conjugate Vaccine-Induced Antibody to Haemophilus influenzae Type b (Hib) Polysaccharide in Malian Children: Serological Assessment of the Hib Immunization Program in Mali. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2012 Jun; 86(6):1026-31.
121. Ingels H, Rasmussen J, Andersen PH, Harboe ZB, Glismann S, Konradsen H, Hoffmann S, Valentiner-Branth P, Lambertsen L; Danish Pneumococcal Surveillance Collaboration Group 2009-2010. Impact of pneumococcal vaccination in Denmark during the first 3 years after PCV introduction in the childhood immunization programme. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3944-50.
122. Ivers LC, Farmer PE, Pape WJ. Oral cholera vaccine and integrated cholera control in Haiti. Lancet. 2012 Jun 2; 379(9831):2026-8.
123. Janjua NZ, Skowronski DM, De Serres G, Dickinson J, Crowcroft NS, Taylor M, Winter AL, Hottes TS, Fonseca K, Charest H, Drews SJ, Sabaiduc S, Bastien N, Li Y, Gardy JL, Petric M. Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness for 2007-2008 From Canada's Sentinel Surveillance System: Cross-Protection Against Major and Minor Variants. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 205(12):1858-68.
124. Jeannot E, Sudre P, Chastonay P. HPV vaccination coverage within 3 years of program launching (2008-2011) at Geneva State, Switzerland. Int J Public Health. 2012 Jun; 57(3):629-32.
125. Jelinek T. TBE-update on vaccination recommendations for children, adolescents, and adults. Wien Med Wochenschr. 2012 Jun; 162(11-12):248-251.
126. Johnstone J, Loeb M, Teo KK, Gao P, Dyal L, Liu L, Avezum A, Cardona-Munoz E, Sleight P, Fagard R, Yusuf S. Influenza Vaccination and Major Adverse Vascular Events in High Risk Patients. Circulation. 2012 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID:
127. Karron RA, Thumar B, Schappell E, Surman S, Murphy BR, Collins PL, Schmidt AC. Evaluation of two chimeric bovine-human parainfluenza virus type 3 vaccines in infants and young children. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3975-81.
128. Katz JA, Capua T, Bocchini JA Jr. Update on child and adolescent immunizations: selected review of US recommendations and literature. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2012 Jun; 24(3):407-21.
129. Kay MK, Koelemay KG, Kwan-Gett TS, Cadwell BL, Duchin JS. 2009 pandemic influenza a vaccination of pregnant women: king county, washington state, 2009-2010. Am J Prev Med. 2012 Jun; 42(6 Suppl 2):S172-9.
130. Kay MK, Koelemay KG, Kwan-Gett TS, Cadwell BL, Duchin JS. 2009 pandemic influenza a vaccination of pregnant women-king county, washington state, 2009-2010. Am J Public Health. 2012 Jun; 102 Suppl 3:S368-74.
131. Keeling MJ, Shattock A. Optimal but unequitable prophylactic distribution of vaccine. Epidemics. 2012 Jun; 4(2):78-85.
132. Kempe A, Barrow J, Stokley S, Saville A, Glazner JE, Suh C, Federico S, Abrams L, Seewald L, Beaty B, Daley MF, Dickinson LM. Effectiveness and cost of immunization recall at school-based health centers. Pediatrics. 2012 Jun; 129(6):e1446-52.
133. Kester LM, Zimet GD, Fortenberry JD, Kahn JA, Shew ML. A National Study of HPV Vaccination of Adolescent Girls: Rates, Predictors, and Reasons for Non-Vaccination. Matern Child Health J. 2012 Jun 23. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Khatami A, Snape MD, Wysocki J, John TM, Westcar S, Mesaros N, Peddiraju K, Boutriau D, Yu LM, Pollard AJ. Persistence of Antibody Response Following a Booster Dose of Hib-MenC-TT Glycoconjugate Vaccine to Five Years: A Follow-Up Study. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jun 5. [Epub ahead of print].
135. Khemiri M, Bagais A, Becher SB, Bousnina S, Bayoudh F, Mehrezi A, Lakhoua R, Barsaoui S. Tuberculous meningitis in Bacille Calmette-Guerin-vaccinated children: clinical spectrum and outcome. J Child Neurol. 2012 Jun; 27(6):741-6.
136. Kim HW. Knowledge about human papillomavirus (HPV), and health beliefs and intention to recommend HPV vaccination for girls and boys among Korean health teachers. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 28. [Epub ahead of print].
137. Kishida N, Fujisaki S, Yokoyama M, Sato H, Saito R, Ikematsu H, Xu H, Takashita E, Tashiro M, Takao S, Yano T, Suga T, Kawakami C, Yamamoto M, Kajiyama K, Saito H, Shimada S, Watanabe S, Aoki S, Taira K, Kon M, Lin JH, Odagiri T. Evaluation of Influenza Virus A/H3N2 and B Vaccines on the Basis of Cross-Reactivity of Postvaccination Human Serum Antibodies against Influenza Viruses A/H3N2 and B Isolated in MDCK Cells and Embryonated Hen Eggs. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jun; 19(6):897-908.
138. Klein NP, Shepard J, Bedell L, Odrljin T, Dull P. Immunogenicity and safety of a quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine administered concomitantly with measles, mumps, rubella, varicella vaccine in healthy toddlers. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3929-36.
139. Kohler S, Bethke N, Böthe M, Sommerick S, Frentsch M, Romagnani C, Niedrig M, Thiel A. The early cellular signatures of protective immunity induced by live viral vaccination. Eur J Immunol. 2012 Jun 26. [Epub ahead of print].
140. Kontopantelis E, Doran T, Gravelle H, Goudie R, Siciliani L, Sutton M. Family doctor responses to changes in incentives for influenza immunization under the U.K. Quality and Outcomes Framework pay-for-performance scheme. Health Serv Res. 2012 Jun; 47(3 Pt 1):1117-36.
141. Kwak GY, Kwon HJ, Kim JH, Kim HM, Park JS, Ma SH, Kim JG, Kang JH. The immunogenicity and safety of DTaP interchangeable immunization among Korean children. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 29; 30(31):4644-7.
142. Kwun BS, Park JW, Lee HJ, Kim AS, Ryu GH. Complex regional pain syndrome by vaccination: A case of complex regional pain syndrome after vaccination of influenza A(H1N1). Pediatr Int. 2012 Jun; 54(3):e4-6.
143. Lambe T. Novel viral vectored vaccines for the prevention of influenza. Mol Med. 2012 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print].
144. Lambe T, Spencer AJ, Mullarkey CE, Antrobus RD, Yu LM, de Whalley P, Thompson BA, Jones C, Chalk J, Kerridge S, Hill AV, Snape MD, Pollard AJ, Gilbert SC. T-cell responses in children to internal influenza antigens, 1 year after immunization with pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine, and response to revaccination with seasonal trivalent-inactivated influenza vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jun; 31(6):e86-91.
145. Lau JT, Au DW, Tsui HY, Choi KC. Prevalence and determinants of influenza vaccination in the Hong Kong Chinese adult population. Am J Infect Control. 2012 Jun 26. [Epub ahead of print].
146. Leal J, Vanderkooi OG, Church DL, Macdonald J, Tyrrell GJ, Kellner JD. Eradication of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease due to the 7-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Serotypes in Calgary, Alberta. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jun 5. [Epub ahead of print].
147. Lee SJ, Kim YO, Woo YJ, Kim MK, Nam TS, Cho YK. Neurologic adverse events following influenza A (H1N1) vaccinations in children. Pediatr Int. 2012 Jun; 54(3):325-30.
148. Lee YK, Kwon Y, Kim DW, Song KM, Cho H, Kim CH, Go UY, Bae GR, Lee JK. 2009-2010 novel influenza A (H1N1) vaccination coverage in the Republic of Korea. Am J Infect Control. 2012 Jun; 40(5):481-3.:
149. Li GM, Chiu C, Wrammert J, McCausland M, Andrews SF, Zheng NY, Lee JH, Huang M, Qu X, Edupuganti S, Mulligan M, Das SR, Yewdell JW, Mehta AK, Wilson PC, Ahmed R. Pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine induces a recall response in humans that favors broadly cross-reactive memory B cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jun 5;109(23):9047-52.
150. Li R, Li Y, Radley D, Liu Y, Huang T, Sings HL, Zhang L, Wang W, Zhong X, Saah AJ. Safety and immunogenicity of a vaccine targeting human papillomavirus types 6, 11, 16 and 18: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in Chinese males and females. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4284-91.
151. Li X, Miao H, Henn A, Topham DJ, Wu H, Zand MS, Mosmann TR. Ki-67 expression reveals strong, transient influenza specific CD4 T cell responses after adult vaccination. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 29; 30(31):4581-4.
152. Liu IF, Huang CC, Chan WL, Huang PH, Chung CM, Lin SJ, Chen JW, Leu HB. Effects of annual influenza vaccination on mortality and hospitalization in elderly patients with ischemic heart disease: A nationwide population-based study. Prev Med. 2012 Jun; 54(6):431-3.
153. Liu N, Yen C, Fang ZY, Tate JE, Jiang B, Parashar UD, Zeng G, Duan ZJ. Projected health impact and cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination among children <5 years of age in China. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 14. [Epub ahead of print].
154. Liu Q, Ertl HC. Preventative childhood vaccination to rabies. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2012 Jun 24. [Epub ahead of print].
155. Lodolce AE. Shortened interval between tetanus vaccines. Ann Pharmacother. 2012 Jun; 46(6):884 8.
156. Lown BA, Chen LH, Wilson ME, Sisson E, Gershman M, Yanni E, Jentes ES, Hochberg NS, Hamer DH, Barnett ED. Vaccine Administration Decision-Making: The Case of Yellow Fever Vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 5. [Epub ahead of print].
157. Lu AB, Halim AA, Dendle C, Kotsanas D, Giles ML, Wallace EM, Buttery JP, Stuart RL. Influenza vaccination uptake amongst pregnant women and maternal care providers is suboptimal. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8; 30(27):4055-9.
158. Lu L, Suo L, Li J, Zhai L, Zheng Q, Pang X, Bialek SR, Wang C. A varicella outbreak in a school with high one-dose vaccination coverage, Beijing, China. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 9. [Epub ahead of print].
159. Luytjes W, Enouf V, Schipper M, Gijzen K, Liu WM, van der Lubben M, Meijer A, van der Werf S, Soethout EC. HI responses induced by seasonal influenza vaccination are associated with clinical protection and with seroprotection against non-homologous strains. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 9.[Epub ahead of print].
160. Maisonneuve H, Floret D. [Wakefield's affair: 12 years of uncertainty whereas no link between autism and MMR vaccine has been proved.]. Presse Med. 2012 Jun 28. [Epub ahead of print].
161.Mateen FJ, Shinohara RT, Sutter RW. Oral and inactivated poliovirus vaccines in the newborn: A review. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 20. [Epub ahead of print].
162. Matys K, Mallary S, Bautista O, Vuocolo S, Manalastas R, Pitisuttithum P, Saah A. Mother-Infant Transfer of Anti-Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Antibodies following Vaccination with the Quadrivalent HPV (Type 6/11/16/18) Virus-Like Particle Vaccine. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jun; 19(6):881-5.
163. Mayet A, Haus-Cheymol R, Bouaiti E, Decam C, Simon F, Merens A, Spiegel A, Meynard J, Deparis X, Migliani R. Adverse events following vaccination in the French armed forces: An overview of surveillance conducted from 2002 to 2010. Euro Surveill. 2012 Jun 14; 17(24).
164. McClure DL, Xu S, Weintraub E, Glanz JM. An efficient statistical algorithm for a temporal scan statistic applied to vaccine safety analyses. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8;30(27):3986-91.
165. Meijboom MJ, Rozenbaum MH, Benedictus A, Luytjes W, Kneyber MC, Wilschut JC, Hak E, Postma MJ. Cost-effectiveness of potential infant vaccination against respiratory syncytial virus infection in The Netherlands. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 29; 30(31):4691-700.
166. Mena G, Llupià A, García-Basteiro AL, Aldea M, Sequera VG, Trilla A. The willingness of medical students to use facebook as a training channel for professional habits: the case of influenza vaccination. Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw. 2012 Jun; 15(6):328-31.
167. Milpied B, Ezzedine K, Ohayon-Courtès C, Genillier-Foin N, Peyromat M, Taieb A, Léauté-Labrèze C. Are post-vaccinal persistent itching nodules related to the use of local anaesthetic patches? A hypothesis to be confirmed. Contact Dermatitis. 2012 Jun; 66(6):343-4.
168. Monsonego J, Zerat L, Syrjänen K, Zerat JC, Smith JS, Halfon P. Prevalence of type-specific human papillomavirus infection among women in France: Implications for screening, vaccination, and a future generation of multivalent HPV vaccines. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print].
169. Monto AS, Ohmit SE. Seasonal Influenza Vaccines during the 2009 Pandemic: Help or Harm? Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 5. [Epub ahead of print].
170. Moro PL, Arana J, Cano M, Menschik D, Yue X, Lewis P, Haber P, Martin D, Broder K. Postlicensure safety surveillance for high-dose trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, 1 July 2010-31 December 2010. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 54(11):1608-14.
171. Mughal A, Kazi YF, Bukhari HA, Ali M. Pertussis resurgence among vaccinated children in Khairpur, Sindh, Pakistan. Public Health. 2012 Jun; 126(6):518-22.
172. Mullins RJ, Gold MS. Influenza vaccination of the egg-allergic individual: 2012 update. Med J Aust. 2012 Jun 18; 196(11):682.
173. Murphy H. Vaccinating healthy children against flu is cost effective, says committee. BMJ. 2012 Jun 1; 344:e3876.
174. Music T. Protecting patients, protecting healthcare workers: a review of the role of influenza vaccination. Int Nurs Rev. 2012 Jun; 59(2):161-7.
175. Myléus A, Stenlund H, Hernell O, Gothefors L, Hammarström ML, Persson LÅ, Ivarsson A. Early vaccinations are not risk factors for celiac disease. Pediatrics. 2012 Jul; 130(1):e63-70.
176. Nakayama T, Kashiwagi Y, Kawashima H, Kumagai T, Ishii KJ, Ihara T. Alum-adjuvanted H5N1 whole virion inactivated vaccine (WIV) enhanced inflammatory cytokine productions. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3885-90.
177. Nelson KE. Invited commentary: influenza vaccine and guillain-barre syndrome--is there a risk? Am J Epidemiol. 2012 Jun 1; 175(11):1129-32.
178. Oppermann M, Fritzsche J, Weber-Schoendorfer C, Keller-Stanislawski B, Allignol A, Meister R, Schaefer C. A(H1N1)v2009: A controlled observational prospective cohort study on vaccine safety in pregnancy. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4445-52.
179. Ota MO, Idoko OT, Ogundare EO, Afolabi MO. Human immune responses to vaccines in the first year of life: Biological, socio-economic and ethical issues - A viewpoint. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print].
180. Ovsyannikova IG, Kennedy RB, O'Byrne M, Jacobson RM, Pankratz VS, Poland GA. Genome-wide association study of antibody response to smallpox vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4182-9.
181. Oxford JS. Effectiveness of H1N1 vaccination in Scotland, UK. Lancet Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print].
182. Pawloski LC, Kirkland KB, Baughman AL, Martin MD, Talbot EA, Messonnier NE, Tondella ML. Does tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis vaccination interfere with serodiagnosis of pertussis infection? Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jun; 19(6):875-80.
183. Pebody RG, Andrews N, Fleming DM, McMenamin J, Cottrell S, Smyth B, Durnall H, Robertson C, Carman W, Ellis J, Sebastian-Pillai P, Zambon M, Kearns C, Moore C, Thomas DR, Watson JM. Age-specific vaccine effectiveness of seasonal 2010/2011 and pandemic influenza A(H1N1) 2009 vaccines in preventing influenza in the United Kingdom. Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Jun 13:1-11. [Epub ahead of print].
184. Pepper JK, Reiter PL, McRee AL, Brewer NT. Advertisements promoting human papillomavirus vaccine for adolescent boys: does source matter? Sex Transm Infect. 2012 Jun; 88(4):264-5.
185. Petousis-Harris H, Poole T, Turner N, Reynolds G. Febrile events including convulsions following the administration of four brands of 2010 and 2011 inactivated seasonal influenza vaccine in NZ infants and children: The importance of routine active safety surveillance. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4945-52.
186. Pezzoli L, Conteh I, Kamara W, Gacic-Dobo M, Ronveaux O, Perea WA, Lewis RF. Intervene before leaving: clustered lot quality assurance sampling to monitor vaccination coverage at health district level before the end of a yellow fever and measles vaccination campaign in Sierra Leone in 2009. BMC Public Health. 2012 Jun 7; 12(1):415. [Epub ahead of print].
187. Phippard AE, Kimura AC, Lopez K, Kriner P. Understanding Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors Related to Influenza and the Influenza Vaccine in US-Mexico Border Communities. J Immigr Minor Health. 2012 Jun 10. [Epub ahead of print].
188. Phua KB, Lim FS, Lau YL, Nelson EA, Huang LM, Quak SH, Lee BW, Doorn LJ, Teoh YL, Tang H, Suryakiran PV, Smolenov IV, Bock HL, Han HH. Rotavirus vaccine RIX4414 efficacy sustained during the third year of life: A randomized clinical trial in an Asian population. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4552-7.
189. Planton J, Meyer JO, Edlund BJ. Recommended routine vaccinations for older adults. J Gerontol Nurs. 2012 Jul; 38(7):16-20.
190. Pleguezuelos O, Robinson S, Stoloff GA, Caparrós-Wanderley W. Synthetic Influenza vaccine (FLU-v) stimulates cell mediated immunity in a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled Phase I trial. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 29; 30(31):4655-60.
191. Prymula R, Pöllabauer EM, Pavlova BG, Löw-Baselli A, Fritsch S, Angermayr R, Geisberger A, Barrett PN, Ehrlich HJ. Antibody persistence after two vaccinations with either FSME-IMMUN® Junior or ENCEPUR® Children followed by third vaccination with FSME-IMMUN® Junior. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
192. Rashid H, Khandaker G, Booy R. Vaccination and herd immunity: what more do we know? Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 25(3):243-9.
193. Robison SG, Groom H, Young C. Frequency of alternative immunization schedule use in a metropolitan area. Pediatrics. 2012 Jul; 130(1):32-8.
194. Roca A, Bottomley C, Hill P, Bojang A, Egere U, Antonio M, Darboe O, Greenwood B, Adegbola R. The effect of Age and Vaccination with a Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on the Density of Pneumococcal Nasopharyngeal Carriage. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 14. [Epub ahead of print].
195. Rodrigues F, Foster D, Caramelo F, Serranho P, Gonçalves G, Januário L, Finn A. Progressive changes in pneumococcal carriage in children attending daycare in Portugal after 6 years of gradual conjugate vaccine introduction show falls in most residual vaccine serotypes but no net replacement or trends in diversity. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3951-6.
196. Rositch AF, Hudgens MG, Backes DM, Moses S, Agot K, Nyagaya E, Snijders PJ, Meijer CJ, Bailey RC, Smith JS. Vaccine-Relevant HPV Infections and Future Acquisition of High-Risk HPV Types in Men. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 26. [Epub ahead of print].
197. Rozhnova G, Nunes A. Modelling the long-term dynamics of pre-vaccination pertussis. J R Soc Interface. 2012 Jun 20. [Epub ahead of print].
198. Ruijs WL, Hautvast JL, van Ansem WJ, van Ijzendoorn G, van der Velden K, Hulscher ME. How orthodox protestant parents decide on the vaccination of their children: a qualitative study. BMC Public Health. 2012 Jun 6; 12(1):408. [Epub ahead of print].
199. Ruijs WL, Hautvast JL, van Ansem WJ, Akkermans RP, Van't Spijker K, Hulscher ME, van der Velden K. Measuring vaccination coverage in a hard to reach minority. Eur J Public Health. 2012 Jun; 22(3):359-64.
200. Safi H, Wheeler JG, Reeve GR, Ochoa E, Romero JR, Hopkins R, Ryan KW, Jacobs RF. Vaccine policy and Arkansas childhood immunization exemptions: a multi-year review. Am J Prev Med. 2012 Jun; 42(6):602-5.
201. Saitoh A, Nagai A, Tenjinbaru K, Li P, Roman F, Kato T. Safety and persistence of immunological response 6 months after intramuscular vaccination with an AS03-adjuvanted H1N1 2009 influenza vaccine: An open-label, randomized trial in Japanese children aged 6 months to 17 years. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
202. Sancho A, Melchiorri D, Abadie E; Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use, European Medicines Agency. More on influenza vaccine in young children. N Engl J Med. 2012 Jun 28; 366(26):2528; author reply 2528-9.
203. Sanford M. Pneumococcal polysaccharide conjugate vaccine (13-valent, adsorbed): in older adults. Drugs. 2012 Jun 18; 72(9):1243-55.
204. Sanvictores DH, Lucero MG, Nohynek H, Tallo VL, Tanskanen A, Nillos LT, Williams G. The data management of a phase III efficacy trial of an 11-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and related satellite studies conducted in the Philippines. BMC Res Notes. 2012 Jun 7; 5(1):274. [Epub ahead of print].
205. Schaffner W. Vaccines and public policy. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
206. Schlaudecker EP, Steinhoff MC, Omer SB, Roy E, Arifeen SE, Dodd CN, Altaye M, Raqib R, Breiman RF, Zaman K. Antibody persistence in mothers one year after pneumococcal immunization in pregnancy. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 16. [Epub ahead of print].
207. Schwartz JL. The first rotavirus vaccine and the politics of acceptable risk. Milbank Q. 2012 Jun; 90(2):278-310.
208. Schäppi MG, Meier S, Bel M, Siegrist CA, Posfay-Barbe KM; H1N1 Study Group. Protective antibody responses to influenza A/H1N1/09 vaccination in children with celiac disease. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2012 Jun; 54(6):817-9.
209. Shimazawa R, Ikeda M. The vaccine gap between Japan and the UK. Health Policy. 2012 Jun 22. [Epub ahead of print].
210. Simpson CR, Ritchie LD, Robertson C, Sheikh A, McMenamin J. Effectiveness of H1N1 vaccine for the prevention of pandemic influenza in Scotland, UK: a retrospective observational cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print].
211. Singh K, Haney E, Olorunsaiye C. Maternal Autonomy and Attitudes Towards Gender Norms: Associations with Childhood Immunization in Nigeria. Matern Child Health J. 2012 Jun 14. [Epub ahead of print].
212. Siva N. Thiomersal vaccines debate continues ahead of UN meeting. Lancet. 2012 Jun 23; 379(9834):2328.
213. Skowronski DM, Janjua NZ, De Serres G, Winter AL, Dickinson JA, Gardy JL, Gubbay J, Fonseca K, Charest H, Crowcroft NS, Fradet MD, Bastien N, Li Y, Krajden M, Sabaiduc S, Petric M. A Sentinel Platform to Evaluate Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness and New Variant Circulation, Canada 2010-2011 Season. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 22. [Epub ahead of print].
214. Smith SG, Lecher S, Blitz R, Locht C, Dockrell HM. Broad heparin-binding haemagglutinin-specific cytokine and chemokine response in infants following Mycobacterium bovis BCG vaccination. Eur J Immunol. 2012 Jun 1. [Epub ahead of print].
215. Soo Kim J, Bae CW, Lee KY, Sung Park M, Youn Choi Y, Kim KN, Duck Kim J, Park WS, Sin JB, Ai-Rhan Kim E, Lee SG, Soo Kim C, Cha SH, Jin Hong Y, Shin SM, Shim GH, Min Choi K, Won Yang J, Liu A, V Suryakiran P, Htay Han H. Immunogenicity, reactogenicity and safety of a human rotavirus vaccine (RIX4414) in Korean infants: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase IV study. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
216. Soriano A, Manna R. Giant cell arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica after influenza vaccination: Comparing different experiences. J Dermatol. 2012 Jun 6. [Epub ahead of print].
217. Sotiriadis A, Dagklis T, Siamanta V, Chatzigeorgiou K, Agorastos T; LYSISTRATA Study Group. Increasing fear of adverse effects drops intention to vaccinate after the introduction of prophylactic HPV vaccine. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012 Jun; 285(6):1719-24.
218. Stanford E, Ladhani S, Slack M, Scott D, Fitzgerald-O'Connor A, Waight P, Malkani R, Borrow R. Pneumococcal serotype-specific unresponsiveness in vaccinated child with cochlear implant. Emerg Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 18(6):1024-6.
219. Stefler D, Bhopal R. Lessons to be learnt from other countries about mandatory child vaccination. BMJ. 2012 Jun 19; 344:e4036.
220. Suh CA, Saville A, Daley MF, Glazner JE, Barrow J, Stokley S, Dong F, Beaty B, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Effectiveness and net cost of reminder/recall for adolescent immunizations. Pediatrics. 2012 Jun; 129(6):e1437-45.
221. Sullender W, Fowler K, Krishnan A, Gupta V, Moulton LH, Lafond K, Widdowson MA, Lal RB, Broor S. Design and initiation of a study to assess the direct and indirect effects of influenza vaccine given to children in rural India. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 16. [Epub ahead of print].
222. Talbot HK, Coleman LA, Crimin K, Zhu Y, Rock MT, Meece J, Shay DK, Belongia EA, Griffin MR. Association between obesity and vulnerability and serologic response to influenza vaccination in older adults. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 6; 30(26):3937-43.
223. Taylor S, Marchisio P, Vergison A, Harriague J, Hausdorff WP, Haggard M. Impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccination on otitis media: a systematic review. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 54(12):1765-73.
224. Thacker N, Choudhury P, Gargano LM, Weiss PS, Pazol K, Bahl S, Jafari HS, Arora M, Dubey AP, Vashishtha VM, Agarwal R, Kumar A, Orenstein WA, Omer SB, Hughes JM. Comparison of attitudes about polio, polio immunization, and barriers to polio eradication between primary health center physicians and private pediatricians in India. Int J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 16(6):e417-23.
225. Toback SL, Rothstein E, Bhatt P, Carr W, Ambrose CS. In-office influenza vaccination by US pediatric providers varies greatly and is higher among smaller offices. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2012 Jun; 51(6):551-9.
226. Toplak N, Subelj V, Kveder T, Cucnik S, Prosenc K, Trampus-Bakija A, Todorovski L, Avcin T. Safety and efficacy of influenza vaccination in a prospective longitudinal study of 31 children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2012 May-Jun; 30(3):436-44.
227. Tregnaghi MW, Stamboulian D, Vanadía PC, Tregnaghi JP, Calvari M, Fragapane E, Casula D, Pellegrini M, Groth N. Immunogenicity, Safety, and Tolerability of Two Trivalent Subunit Inactivated Influenza Vaccines: A Phase III, Observer-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Multicenter Study. Viral Immunol. 2012 Jun; 25(3):216-25.
228. Tseng HF, Chi M, Smith N, Marcy SM, Sy LS, Jacobsen SJ. Herpes zoster vaccine and the incidence of recurrent herpes zoster in an immunocompetent elderly population. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 206(2):190-6.
229. Tuells J, Arístegui J. [Vaccinations in the Public Health Law: the 21 immunization schedules and so it goes]. Med Clin (Barc). 2012 Jun 2; 139(1):135.
230. Uno Y, Uchiyama T, Kurosawa M, Aleksic B, Ozaki N. The combined measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines and the total number of vaccines are not associated with development of autism spectrum disorder: The first case-control study in Asia. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 13; 30(28):4292-8.
231. Usonis V, Ivaskeviciene I, Desselberger U, Rodrigo C; on behalf of the Pediatric ROTavirus European CommiTtee (PROTECT). The unpredictable diversity of co-circulating rotavirus types in Europe and the possible impact of universal mass vaccination programmes on rotavirus genotype incidence. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 29; 30(31):4596-4605.
232. Uwemedimo OT, Findley SE, Andres R, Irigoyen M, Stockwell MS. Determinants of influenza vaccination among young children in an inner-city community. J Community Health. 2012 Jun; 37(3):663-72.
233. van den Biggelaar AH, Pomat WS. Immunization of newborns with bacterial conjugate vaccines. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print].
234. Van Holle L, Zeinoun Z, Bauchau V, Verstraeten T. Using time-to-onset for detecting safety signals in spontaneous reports of adverse events following immunization: a proof of concept study. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012 Jun; 21(6):603-10.
235. Verma R, Khanna P, Chawla S. Rubella vaccine: New horizon in prevention of congenital rubella syndrome in the India. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jun 1; 8(6). [Epub ahead of print].
236. Vågberg M, Kumlin U, Svenningsson A. Humoral immune response to influenza vaccine in natalizumab-treated MS patients. Neurol Res. 2012 Jun 16. [Epub ahead of print].
237. Wagner R, Göpfert C, Hammann J, Neumann B, Wood J, Newman R, Wallis C, Alex N, Pfleiderer M. Enhancing the reproducibility of serological methods used to evaluate immunogenicity of pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccines-An effective EU regulatory approach. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 8; 30(27):4113-22.
238. Wahid R, Simon R, Zafar SJ, Levine MM, Sztein MB. Live Oral Typhoid Vaccine Ty21a Induces Cross-Reactive Humoral Immune Responses against Salmonella enterica Serovar Paratyphi A and S. Paratyphi B in Humans. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jun; 19(6):825-34.
239. Watson-Jones D, Baisley K, Ponsiano R, Lemme F, Remes P, Ross D, Kapiga S, Mayaud P, de Sanjosé S, Wight D, Changalucha J, Hayes R. HPV vaccination in Tanzanian schoolgirls: cluster-randomised trial comparing two vaccine delivery strategies. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jun 18. [Epub ahead of print].
240. Weycker D, Sato R, Strutton D, Edelsberg J, Atwood M, Jackson LA. Public health and economic impact of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in US adults aged ≥50years. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 20. [Epub ahead of print].
241. Wicker S, Poland GA. Measles vaccination in health care personnel: Mandates, ethics, and patient safety. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22; 30(30):4407-8.
242. Williams WW, Lu PJ, Lindley MC, Kennedy ED, Singleton JA; Immunization Services Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. Influenza vaccination coverage among adults - national health interview survey, United States, 2008-09 influenza season. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2012 Jun 15; 61(2):65-72.
243. Wilson K. Vaccine and Immunization Surveillance in Ontario (VISION) - Using linked health administrative databases to monitor vaccine safety. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 15. [Epub ahead of print].
244. Wise ME, Viray M, Sejvar JJ, Lewis P, Baughman AL, Connor W, Danila R, Giambrone GP, Hale C, Hogan BC, Meek JI, Murphree R, Oh JY, Reingold A, Tellman N, Conner SM, Singleton JA, Lu PJ, Destefano F, Fridkin SK, Vellozzi C, Morgan OW. Guillain-Barre Syndrome During the 2009-2010 H1N1 Influenza Vaccination Campaign: Population-based Surveillance Among 45 Million Americans. Am J Epidemiol. 2012 Jun 1; 175(11):1110-9.
245. Witt MA, Katz PH, Witt DJ. Unexpectedly limited durability of immunity following acellular pertussis vaccination in preadolescents in a north American outbreak. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jun; 54(12):1730-5.
246. Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V. Comment: Health care provider challenges for reaching Hispanic immigrants with HPV vaccination in rural Georgia. Rural Remote Health. 2012 Apr; 12(2):2204.
248. Xu R, Luo Y, Chambers C. Assessing the effect of vaccine on spontaneous abortion using time-dependent covariates Cox models. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012 Jun 4.[Epub ahead of print].
249. Yih WK, Lee GM, Lieu TA, Ball R, Kulldorff M, Rett M, Wahl PM, McMahill-Walraven CN, Platt R, Salmon DA. Surveillance for Adverse Events Following Receipt of Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Vaccine in the Post-Licensure Rapid Immunization Safety Monitoring (PRISM) System, 2009-2010. Am J Epidemiol. 2012 Jun 1; 175(11):1120-8.
250. Yin Z, Beeler Asay GR, Zhang L, Li Y, Zuo S, Hutin YJ, Ning G, Sandhu HS, Cairns L, Luo H; Guizhou JE Study Group. An economic evaluation of the use of Japanese encephalitis vaccine in the expanded program of immunization of Guizhou province, China. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print].
251. Ylitalo KR, Lee H, Mehta NK. Health Care Provider Recommendation, Human Papillomavirus Vaccination, and Race/Ethnicity in the US National Immunization Survey. Am J Public Health. 2012 Jun 14. [Epub ahead of print].
252. Zeretzke CM, McIntosh MS, Kalynych CJ, Wylie T, Lott M, Wood D. Reduced Use of Occult Bacteremia Blood Screens by Emergency Medicine Physicians Using Immunization Registry for Children Presenting With Fever Without a Source. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2012 Jun 28.[Epub ahead of print].