Vaccine Safety Bibliography - June 2011
1. Financing HPV vaccination in developing countries. Lancet. 2011 May 7; 377(9777):1544.
2. Meeting of the Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on immunization, April 201-- conclusions and recommendations. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 May 20; 86(21):205-20.
3. Progress towards interrupting wild poliovirus transmission worldwide: January 2010-March 2011. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 May 13; 86(20):199-204.
4. Recommended adult immunization schedule-United States, 2011. Am J Transplant. 2011 May; 11(5):1098-102.
5. Recommendations for use of a booster dose of inactivated vero cell culture derived Japanese encephalitis vaccine --- advisory committee on immunization practices, 2011. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 May 27; 60(20):661-3.
6. Vaccination: rattling the supply chain. Bull World Health Organ. 2011 May 1; 89(5):324-5.
7. Akmatov MK, Mikolajczyk RT. Timeliness of childhood vaccinations in 31 low and middle-income countries. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2011 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Alam MM, Riyadh MA, Fatema K, Rahman MA, Akhtar N, Ahmed T, Chowdhury MI, Chowdhury F, Calderwood SB, Harris JB, Ryan ET, Qadri F. Antigen-specific memory B-cell responses in bangladeshi adults after one- or two-dose oral killed cholera vaccination and comparison with responses in patients with naturally acquired cholera. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 May; 18(5):844-50.
9. Arnou R, Frank M, Hagel T, Prébet A. Willingness to vaccinate/get vaccinated with an intradermal seasonal influenza vaccine: a survey of general practitioners and the general public in France and Germany. Adv Ther. 2011 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
10. Askelson NM, Campo S, Smith S, Lowe JB, Dennis LK, Andsager J. The Birds, the Bees, and the HPVs: What Drives Mothers' Intentions to Use the HPV Vaccination as a Chance to Talk About Sex? J Pediatr Health Care. 2011 May-Jun; 25(3):162-70.
11. Atanasovski M, Dele-Michael A, Dasgeb B, Ganger L, Mehregan D. A case report of Gianotti-Crosti post vaccination with MMR and dTaP. Int J Dermatol. 2011 May; 50(5):609-10.
12. Atchison C, Lopman B, John Edmunds W. Modelling the seasonality of rotavirus disease and the impact of vaccination in England and Wales. Vaccine. 2011 May 17; 29(22):3828.
13. Baggs J, Gee J, Lewis E, Fowler G, Benson P, Lieu T, Naleway A, Klein NP, Baxter R, Belongia E, Glanz J, Hambidge SJ, Jacobsen SJ, Jackson L, Nordin J, Weintraub E. The Vaccine Safety Datalink: a model for monitoring immunization safety. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127 Suppl 1:S45-53.
14. Banach DB, Ornstein K, Factor SH, Soriano TA. Seasonal Influenza Vaccination among Homebound Elderly Receiving Home-Based Primary Care in New York City. J Community Health. 2011 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Banzhoff A, Haertel S, Praus M. Passive surveillance of adverse events of an MF59-adjuvanted H1N1v vaccine during the pandemic mass vaccinations. Hum Vaccin. 2011 May 1; 7(5). [Epub ahead of print].
16. Bardenheier BH, Shefer AM, Rodewald L, Ahmed F, Gravenstein S, Remsburg RE. In reply: influenza vaccination in long-term care facilities: more than standing order programs? J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2011 May; 12(4):316-7.
17. Berger BE, Navar-Boggan AM, Omer SB. Congenital rubella syndrome and autism spectrum disorder prevented by rubella vaccination - United States, 2001-2010. BMC Public Health. 2011 May 19; 11(1):340. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Bhattacharyya S, Bauch CT. "Wait and see" vaccinating behaviour during a pandemic: A game theoretic analysis. Vaccine. 2011 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Biai S, Rodrigues A, Nielsen J, Sodemann M, Aaby P. Vaccination status and sequence of vaccinations as risk factors for hospitalisation among outpatients in a high mortality country. Vaccine. 2011 May 9; 29(20):3662-9.
20. Blanchard-Rohner G, Pollard AJ. Long-term protection after immunization with protein-polysaccharide conjugate vaccines in infancy. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 May; 10(5):673-84.
21. Blank F, Stumbles P, von Garnier C. Opportunities and challenges of the pulmonary route for vaccination. Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2011 May; 8(5):547-63.
22. Campbell DI. Comment on: The cost effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination: Comparative analyses for five European countries and transferability in Europe. Vaccine. 2011 May 12; 29(21):3731.
23. Campos-Outcalt D. ACIP immunization update. J Fam Pract. 2011 May; 60(5):271-3.
24. Canning D, Razzaque A, Driessen J, Walker DG, Streatfield PK, Yunus M. The effect of maternal tetanus immunization on children's schooling attainment in Matlab, Bangladesh: Follow-up of a randomized trial. Soc Sci Med. 2011 May; 72(9):1429-36.
25. Chan KH, To KK, Hung IF, Zhang AJ, Chan JF, Cheng VC, Tse H, Che XY, Chen H, Yuen KY. Differences in Antibody Responses of Individuals with Natural Infection and Those Vaccinated against Pandemic H1N1 2009 Influenza. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 May; 18(5):867-73.
26. Chen JF, Chiang CP, Chen YF, Wang WM. Pityriasis rosea following influenza (H1N1) vaccination. J Chin Med Assoc. 2011 Jun; 74(6):280-2.
27. Clarke MF, Davidson GP, Gold MS, Marshall HS. Direct and indirect impact on rotavirus positive and all-cause gastroenteritis hospitalisations in South Australian children following the introduction of rotavirus vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
28. Coniglio MA, Platania M, Privitera D, Giammanco G, Pignato S. Parents' attitudes and behaviours towards recommended vaccinations in Sicily, Italy. BMC Public Health. 2011 May 12; 11(1):305. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Counts MM, Rehm SJ. Pneumococcal vaccination: Shifting attention to a neglected public health weapon. J Am Acad Nurse Pract. 2011 May; 23(5):223-5.
30. Crowe SR, Merrill JT, Vista ES, Dedeke AB, Thompson DM, Stewart S, Guthridge JM, Niewold TB, Franek BS, Air GM, Thompson LF, James JA. Influenza vaccination responses in human systemic lupus erythematosus: impact of clinical and demographic features. Arthritis Rheum. 2011 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Daugherty EL, Speck KA, Rand CS, Perl TM. Perceptions and influence of a hospital influenza vaccination policy. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 May; 32(5):449-55.
32. Del Campo MT, Miguel VJ, Susana C, Ana G, Gregoria L, Ignacio MF. 2009-2010 seasonal and pandemic A (H1N1) influenza vaccination among healthcare workers. Vaccine. 2011 May 9; 29(20):3703-7.
33. Ehrenstein B. [Vaccination prior to travelling for patients with rheumatic diseases.]. Z Rheumatol. 2011 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Fox KA, Theiler R. Vaccination in pregnancy. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2011 May 1; 12(5):789-96.
35. Franks I. Transplantation: Vaccinating transplant patients. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011 May; 8(5):243.
36. Fuji N, Suzuki A, Saito M, Centeno R, Galang H, Lupisan S, Olveda R, Oshitan H. Interruption of the circulation of an Indigenous measles genotype and the introduction of other genotypes after a Mass Vaccination Campaign in the Philippines. J Med Virol. 2011 May 26. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Gagneur A, Nowak E, Lemaitre T, Segura JF, Delaperrière N, Abalea L, Poulhazan E, Jossens A, Auzanneau L, Tran A, Payan C, Jay N, de Parscau L, Oger E; The IVANHOE investigators. Impact of rotavirus vaccination on hospitalizations for rotavirus diarrhea: The IVANHOE study. Vaccine. 2011 May 12; 29(21):3753-3759.
38. Gautret P, Tantawichien T, Vu Hai V, Piyaphanee W. Determinants of pre-exposure rabies vaccination among foreign backpackers in Bangkok, Thailand. Vaccine. 2011 May 23; 29(23):3931-4.
39. Gavazzi G. Influenza vaccination in long-term care facilities: more than standing order programs? J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2011 May; 12(4):315-6.
40. Giufrè M, Cardines R, Caporali MG, Accogli M, D'Ancona F, Cerquetti M. Ten years of Hib vaccination in Italy: Prevalence of non-encapsulated Haemophilus influenzae among invasive isolates and the possible impact on antibiotic resistance. Vaccine. 2011 May 17; 29(22):3857-62.
41. Gottvall M, Tydén T, Larsson M, Stenhammar C, Höglund AT. Challenges and opportunities of a new HPV immunization program Perceptions among Swedish school nurses. Vaccine. 2011 May 5. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Grgiè-Vitek M, Klavs I. High burden of tick-borne encephalitis in Slovenia-Challenge for vaccination policy. Vaccine. 2011 May 25. [Epub ahead of print].
43. Hanquet G, Ducoffre G, Vergison A, Neels P, Sabbe M, Van Damme P, Van Herck K. Impact of rotavirus vaccination on laboratory confirmed cases in Belgium. Vaccine. 2011 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Hart T, Ahlers-Schmidt CR, Chesser A, Jones J, Williams KS, Wittler RR. Physician Impressions of Using Text Message Technology to Increase Vaccination Compliance. Telemed J E Health. 2011 May 25. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Heath PT. An update on vaccination against group B streptococcus. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 May; 10(5):685-94.
46. Hernández-García I. [Acceptability of A/H1N1 vaccination among hospitalized patients.]. Med Clin (Barc). 2011 May 28; 136(15):694-695.
47. Heyman KP, Worley MJ Jr, Frey MK, Kessler RT, Bodurka DC, Slomovitz BM. Willingness of pregnant women to vaccinate themselves and their newborns with the HPV vaccine. Vaccine. 2011 May 8. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Hinshaw D, Chandran AU. Evaluation of a geriatric inpatient influenza immunization program. Am J Infect Control. 2011 May; 39(4):342-4. PubMed PMID:
49. Hirsch P, Hodgson M, Davey V. Seasonal influenza vaccination of healthcare employees: results of a 4-year campaign. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 May; 32(5):444-8.
50. Holmlund E, Nohynek H, Quiambao B, Ollgren J, Käyhty H. Mother-infant vaccination with pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine: Persistence of maternal antibodies and responses of infants to vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Hurst FP, Lee JJ, Jindal RM, Agodoa LY, Abbott KC. Outcomes associated with influenza vaccination in the first year after kidney transplantation. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011 May; 6(5):1192-7.
52. Hussain H, Omer SB, Manganello JA, Kromm EE, Carter TC, Kan L, Stokley S, Halsey NA, Salmon DA. Immunization safety in US print media, 1995-2005. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127 Suppl 1:S100-6.
53. Hwang SM, Choe KW, Cho SH, Yoon SJ, Park DE, Kang JS, Kim MJ, Chun BC, Lee SM. The Adverse Events of Influenza A (H1N1) Vaccination and Its Risk Factors in Healthcare Personnel in 18 Military Healthcare Units in Korea. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2011 May; 64(3):183-9.
54. Jackson C, Lennon D, Wong S, Yan J, Stewart J, Reid S, Oster P, Ypma E, Martin D. Antibody persistence following MeNZB vaccination of adults and children and response to a fourth dose in toddlers. Arch Dis Child. 2011 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Jit M, Bilcke J, Mangen MJ, Salo H, Melliez H, Edmunds WJ, Yazdanpanah Y, Beutels P. Response to comment on article by Jit et al. "The cost effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination: Comparative analyses for five European countries and transferability in Europe". Vaccine. 2011 May 12; 29(21):3732-3.
56. Johann-Liang R, Josephs S, Dreskin SC. Analysis of anaphylaxis cases after vaccination: 10-year review from the national vaccine injury compensation program. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2011 May; 106(5):440-3.
57. Johnson JG, Talbot TR. New approaches for influenza vaccination of healthcare workers. Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2011 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Kar TK, Batabyal A. Stability analysis and optimal control of an SIR epidemic model with vaccination. Biosystems. 2011 May-Jun; 104(2-3):127-35.
59. Keeling MJ, White PJ. Targeting vaccination against novel infections: risk, age and spatial structure for pandemic influenza in Great Britain. J R Soc Interface. 2011 May 6; 8(58):661-70.
60. Kelen K, Ferenczi D, Jankovics I, Varga M, Molnar MZ, Sallay P, Reusz G, Langer RM, Pasti K, Gerlei Z, Szabo AJ. H1N1 Vaccination in Pediatric Renal Transplant Patients. Transplant Proc. 2011 May; 43(4):1244-6.
61. Keles H, Sonder GJ, van den Hoek A. Predictors for the uptake of recommended vaccinations in mecca travelers who visited the public health service amsterdam for mandatory meningitis vaccination. J Travel Med. 2011 May; 18(3):198-202.
62. Khandaker G, Marshall H, Peadon E, Zurynski Y, Burgner D, Buttery J, Gold M, Nissen M, Elliott EJ, Burgess M, Booy R. Congenital and neonatal varicella: impact of the national varicella vaccination programme in Australia. Arch Dis Child. 2011 May; 96(5):453-6.
63. Kiertiburanakul S, Malathum K, Watcharananan SP, Bunupuradah P, Piebpien P, Rujiraviroj U, Likitsinsipon W, Apivanich S, Kehachindawat P, Burakitcharoen R, Leelaudomlipi S, Wananukul W. High coverage and safety of influenza A (H1N1) 2009 monovalent vaccination among health care personnel in Thailand. Am J Infect Control. 2011 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Klein NP, Aukes L, Lee J, Fireman B, Shapira SK, Slade B, Baxter R, Summar M. Evaluation of immunization rates and safety among children with inborn errors of metabolism. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127(5):e1139-46.
65. Klooster TM, Kemmeren JM, van der Maas NA, de Melker HE. Reported adverse events in girls aged 13-16 years after vaccination with the human papillomavirus (HPV)-16/18 vaccine in the Netherlands. Vaccine. 2011 May 5.[Epub ahead of print].
66. Krog GR, Clausen FB, Berkowicz A, Jørgensen L, Rieneck K, Nielsen LK, Dziegiel MH. Is current serologic RhD typing of blood donors sufficient for avoiding immunization of recipients? Transfusion. 2011 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
67. Kurugol Z, Halicioglu O, Koc F, Koturoglu G, Aksit S. Varicella rates among unvaccinated and one-dose vaccinated healthy children in Izmir, Turkey. Int J Infect Dis. 2011 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
68. LaRussa PS, Edwards KM, Dekker CL, Klein NP, Halsey NA, Marchant C, Baxter R, Engler RJ, Kissner J, Slade BA. Understanding the role of human variation in vaccine adverse events: the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment Network. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127 Suppl 1:S65-73.
69. Lavi O, Klement E, Louzoun Y. Effect of vaccination in environmentally induced diseases. Bull Math Biol. 2011 May; 73(5):1101-17.
70. Looker C, Kelly H. No-fault compensation following adverse events attributed to vaccination: a review of international programmes. Bull World Health Organ. 2011 May 1; 89(5):371-8.
71. Lyons KM, Laible BR. Adult travel immunizations: Update for pharmacists. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2011 May-Jun; 51(3):440-2.
72. Maitani Y, Ishikawa H. Effectiveness assessment of vaccination policy against measles epidemic in Japan using an age-time two-dimensional mathematical model. Environ Health Prev Med. 2011 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
73. McDade TW, Adair L, Feranil AB, Kuzawa C. Positive antibody response to vaccination in adolescence predicts lower C-reactive protein concentration in young adulthood in the Philippines. Am J Hum Biol. 2011 May; 23(3):313-8.
74. Mennini FS, Capone A, Favato G. The use of an "old-fashioned method" to assess the clinical and economic impact of a HPV vaccination program. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
75. Miyakis S, Giannakaki V, Moustakidis E, Trelopoulou A, Trakatelli C, Kotsis V, Sion M. Vaccination against 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza among healthcare workers in a tertiary hospital: rates, reasoning, beliefs. J Hosp Infect. 2011 May; 78(1):75-6.
76. Moraga-Llop FA. [Pneumococcal vaccination. Beyond childhood.]. Med Clin (Barc). 2011 May 14; 136(13):580-582.
77. Mudry P, Vavrina M, Mazanek P, Machalova M, Litzman J, Sterba J. Recurrent laryngeal papillomatosis: successful treatment with human papillomavirus vaccination. Arch Dis Child. 2011 May; 96(5):476-7.
78. Neogi SB, Hasan H, Sheikh K, Zodpey S. Scope for Rotavirus Vaccination in India: Revisiting the Scientific Evidence. Indian J Pediatr. 2011 May 25. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Nikula A, Nohynek H, Puukka P, Leino-Kilpi H. Vaccination competence of graduating public health nurse students. Nurse Educ Today. 2011 May; 31(4):361-7.
80. Ohfuji S, Fukushima W, Deguchi M, Kawabata K, Yoshida H, Hatayama H, Maeda A, Hirota Y. Immunogenicity of a monovalent 2009 influenza A (H1N1) vaccine among pregnant women: lowered antibody response by prior seasonal vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2011 May 1; 203(9):1301-8.
81. Palmeiro JK, De Carvalho NS, Botelho AC, Fracalanzza SE, Madeira HM, Dalla-Costa LM. Maternal group B streptococcal immunization: Capsular polysaccharide (CPS)-based vaccines and their implications on prevention. Vaccine. 2011 May 12; 29(21):3729-30.
82. Papanna MC, Sundararajan S. Femoral neuropraxia after vaccination in a 3-month-old infant: a case report. J Pediatr Orthop B. 2011 May; 20(3):162-3.
83. Parretta E, Ianniello B, Ferrazin F, Rossi F, Capuano A. Italian post-marketing surveillance for adverse event reports after MF59-adjuvanted H1N1v vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 May 9; 29(20):3708-13.
84. Patil RR. Application of 'Public Health Epidemiological Logic' in devising a vaccination policy: A broad public health criteria-for routine Immunization. Hum Vaccin. 2011 May 1; 7(5). [Epub ahead of print].
85. Petrovsky N, Sajkov D. Pediatric influenza immunization. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 May; 10(5):567-70.
86. Rees S, Stevens L, Drayton J, Engledow N, Sanders J. Improving Inpatient Pneumococcal and Influenza Vaccination Rates. J Nurs Care Qual. 2011 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
87. Robbins SC, Leask J, Hayles EH, Sinn JK. Midwife attitudes: An important determinant of maternal postpartum pertussis booster vaccination completion. Vaccine. 2011 May 27. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Robien MA, Lifson AR, Duval S, Nichol KL, Ferrieri P. Telephone survey assessment of household patterns of influenza vaccination, Twin Cities seven county metro area, 2008-2009. Vaccine. 2011 May 23; 29(23):4033-42.
89. Rossignol L, Guthmann JP, Kernéis S, Aubin-Auger I, Lasserre A, Chauvin P, Pelat C, Hanslik T, Lévy-Bruhl D, Blanchon T. Barriers to implementation of the new targeted BCG vaccination in France: A cross sectional study. Vaccine. 2011 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
90. Salem K, Bdour S, Zeller M, Van Ranst M, Matthijnssens J. Genotypes of rotavirus strains circulating in Amman, Jordan, in 2006/07 and their significance for the potential effectiveness of future rotavirus vaccination. Arch Virol. 2011 May 26. [Epub ahead of print].
91. Salmon DA, Akhtar A, Mergler MJ, Vannice KS, Izurieta H, Ball R, Lee GM, Vellozzi C, Garman P, Cunningham F, Gellin B, Koh H, Lurie N; H1N1 Working Group of Federal Immunization Safety Task Force. Immunization-safety monitoring systems for the 2009 H1N1 monovalent influenza vaccination program. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127 Suppl 1:S78-86.
92. Seale H, Leask J, Macintyre CR. Awareness, attitudes and behavior of hospital healthcare workers towards a mandatory vaccination directive: Two years on. Vaccine. 2011 May 12; 29(21):3734-7.
93. Silfverdal SA, Skerlikova H, Zanova M, Papúchová D, Traskine M, Borys D, Schuerman L. Anamnestic Immune Response in 3- to 4-year-old Children Previously Immunized With 10-valent Pneumococcal Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae Protein D Conjugate Vaccine as 2 Dose or 3 Dose Priming and a Booster Dose in the First Year of Life. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 May 12. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Simon JK, Maciel M Jr, Weld ED, Wahid R, Pasetti MF, Picking WL, Kotloff KL, Levine MM, Sztein MB. Antigen-specific IgA B memory cell responses to Shigella antigens elicited in volunteers immunized with live attenuated Shigella flexneri 2a oral vaccine candidates. Clin Immunol. 2011 May; 139(2):185-92.
95. Sintes X, Nebot M, Izquierdo C, Ruiz L, Domínguez A, Bayas JM, Vera I, Carratalà J, Sousa D; Working Group for the Study of Prevention of CAP in the Elderly. Factors associated with pneumococcal and influenza vaccination in hospitalized people aged ≥65 years. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 May; 139(5):666-73.
96. Smith ER, Rowlinson EE, Iniguez V, Etienne K, Rivera R, Mamani N, Rheingans R, Leon JS. Cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in Bolivia from the state perspective. Vaccine. 2011 May 27. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Sunil TS, Zottarelli LK. Student utilization of a university 2009 H1N1 vaccination clinic. Vaccine. 2011 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Syriopoulou V, Kafetzis D, Theodoridou M, Syrogiannopoulos GA, Mantagos S, Trimis G, Mavrikou M, Konstantopoulos A. Evaluation of potential medical and economic benefits of universal rotavirus vaccination in Greece. Acta Paediatr. 2011 May; 100(5):732-9.
99. Sørup S, Villumsen M, Ravn H, Benn CS, Sørensen TI, Aaby P, Jess T, Roth A. Smallpox vaccination and all-cause infectious disease hospitalization: a Danish register-based cohort study. Int J Epidemiol. 2011 May 4. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Tabache F, El Kartouti A, Naitlhou A, Hassikou H, Tarib A, Baaj M, Cherrah Y. Acute polyarthritis after influenza A (H1N1) immunization. Joint Bone Spine. 2011 May; 78(3):321-2.
101. Tavares F, Nazareth I, Monegal JS, Kolte I, Verstraeten T, Bauchau V. Pregnancy and safety outcomes in women vaccinated with an AS03-adjuvanted spli irion H1N1 (2009) pandemic influenza vaccine during pregnancy: A prospective cohort study. Vaccine. 2011 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Teich N, Schmidt C, Stallmach A, Klugmann T, Vieth M, Baumgart DC, Sturm A, Felten G, Hüppe D, Emmrich J, Böcker U, Maaser C, Bästlein EC, Ehehalt R, Krummenerl T, Bachmann O, Kruis W, Mroß M, Herrlinger K, Helwig U, Büning J, Aschenbeck J, Siegmund B, Preiß J, Maul J, Drossel R, Schiefke I, Reinshagen M, Heidemann J, Lügering A, Rehbehn KU, Pfeiffer A, Jessen P, Schreiber S, Rosezin B, Dignaß A, Böhm S, Bokemeyer B; German IBD Study Group. [Adherence to the H1N1 vaccination recommendation in patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.]. Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2011 May; 136(18):939-943.
103. Toska A, Saridi M, Rekleiti M, Wozniak G, Souliotis K, Apostolopoulou E. Tetanus vaccination coverage among nurses in Greece. Am J Infect Control. 2011 May 24. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Troy SB, Ferreyra-Reyes L, Huang C, Mahmud N, Lee YJ, Canizales-Quintero S, Flaster H, Báez-Saldaña R, García-García L, Maldonado Y. Use of a novel real-time PCR assay to detect oral polio vaccine shedding and reversion in stool and sewage samples after a mexican national immunization day. J Clin Microbiol. 2011 May; 49(5):1777-83.
105. Tsu V, Murray M. Limited benefit of HPV vaccination for sexually active women in developing countries. Vaccine. 2011 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
106. Tulchinsky T. Professor Natan Goldblum and the combined vaccination program in Gaza. Am J Public Health. 2011 May; 101(5):774-5; author reply 775.
107. Tuppin P, Samson S, Weill A, Ricordeau P, Allemand H. Seasonal influenza vaccination coverage in France during two influenza seasons (2007 and 2008) and during a context of pandemic influenza A(H1N1) in 2009. Vaccine. 2011 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Uscher-Pines L, Maurer J, Harris K. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Uptake and Location of Vaccination for 2009-H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza. Am J Public Health. 2011 May 12. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Vannice KS, Salmon DA, Shui I, Omer SB, Kissner J, Edwards KM, Sparks R, Dekker CL, Klein NP, Gust DA. Attitudes and beliefs of parents concerned about vaccines: impact of timing of immunization information. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127 Suppl 1:S120-6.
110. Vesikari T, Karvonen A, Korhonen T, Karppa T, Sadeharju K, Fanic A, Dieussaert I, Schuerman L. Immunogenicity of 10-Valent Pneumococcal Nontypeable Haemophilus Influenzae Protein D Conjugate Vaccine When Administered as Catch-up Vaccination to Children 7 Months to 5 Years of Age. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Vickers I, Fitzgerald M, Murchan S, Cotter S, O'Flanagan D, Cafferkey M, Humphreys H. Serotype distribution of Streptococcus pneumoniae causing invasive disease in the Republic of Ireland. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 May; 139(5):783-90.
112. Vietri JT, Chapman GB, Li M, Galvani AP. Preferences for HPV vaccination in parent-child dyads: Similarities and acknowledged differences. Prev Med. 2011 May 1; 52(5):405-6.
113. Walter D, Böhmer MM, Heiden MA, Reiter S, Krause G, Wichmann O. Monitoring pandemic influenza A(H1N1) vaccination coverage in Germany 2009/10 - Results from thirteen consecutive cross-sectional surveys. Vaccine. 2011 May 23; 29(23):4008-12.
114. Walther S. A parent's decision on immunization: making the right choice. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127 Suppl 1:S5-8.
115. Watanabe T. Henoch-Schönlein purpura following influenza vaccinations during the pandemic of influenza A (H1N1). Pediatr Nephrol. 2011 May; 26(5):795-8.
116. Willi B, Fahnenstich H, Weber P. Encephalitis after vaccination against H1N1 influenza virus. Eur J Paediatr Neurol. 2011 May; 15(3):276-7.
117. Wilson K, Hawken S, Potter BK, Chakraborty P, Kwong J, Crowcroft N, Rothwell D, Manuel D. Patterns of emergency room visits, admissions and death following recommended pediatric vaccinations-A population based study of 969,519 vaccination events. Vaccine. 2011 May 12; 29(21):3746-52.
118. Yao X, Hamilton RG, Weng NP, Xue QL, Bream JH, Li H, Tian J, Yeh SH, Resnick B, Xu X, Walston J, Fried LP, Leng SX. Frailty is associated with impairment of vaccine-induced antibody response and increase in post-vaccination influenza infection in community-dwelling older adults. Vaccine. 2011 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
119. Yen CF, Chen SF, Lin LP, Hsu SW, Chang MJ, Wu CL, Lin JD. The acceptability of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination among women with physical disabilities. Res Dev Disabil. 2011 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Zepp F, Heininger U, Mertsola J, Bernatowska E, Guiso N, Roord J, Tozzi AE, Van Damme P. Rationale for pertussis booster vaccination throughout life in Europe. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 May 18. [Epub ahead of print].