Vaccine Safety Bibliography - August 2011
1. Characteristics associated with seasonal influenza vaccination of preschool children --- Oregon, 2006--2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Jul 29; 60:981-4.
2. Rubella vaccines: WHO position paper. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Jul 15; 86(29):301-16.
3. Seasonal influenza vaccination of the elderly. Prescrire Int. 2011 Jul-Aug; 20(118):186-8.
4. Validation of neonatal tetanus elimination in Burundi and the Comoros by a lot quality assurance cluster sampling survey, 1 October 2008- 30 September 2009. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Jul 8; 86(28):289-99.
5. A statement regarding personal belief exemption from immunization mandates: from the pediatric infectious diseases society, march 2011. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Jul; 30(7):606-7.
6. Aaby P, Roth A, Ravn H, Napirna BM, Rodrigues A, Lisse IM, Stensballe L, Diness BR, Lausch KR, Lund N, Biering-Sørensen S, Whittle H, Benn CS. Randomized Trial of BCG Vaccination at Birth to Low-Birth-Weight Children: Beneficial Nonspecific Effects in the Neonatal Period? J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204(2):245-52.
7. Ademokun A, Wu YC, Martin V, Mitra R, Sack U, Baxendale H, Kipling D, Dunn-Walters DK. Vaccination-induced changes in human B cell repertoire and pneumococcal IgM and IgA antibody at different ages. Aging Cell. 2011 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Al-Nuaimi NS, Al-Ghas YS, Al-Owais AH, Grivna M, Schneider J, Nagelkerke NJ, Bernsen RM. Human papillomavirus vaccination uptake and factors related to uptake in a traditional desert city in the United Arab Emirates. Int J STD AIDS. 2011 Jul; 22(7):400-4.
9. Arnou R, Frank M, Hagel T, Prébet A. Willingness to vaccinate or get vaccinated with an intradermal seasonal influenza vaccine: a survey of general practitioners and the general public in France and Germany. Adv Ther. 2011 Jul; 28(7):555-65.
10. Bhattacharyya S, Bauch CT. "Wait and see" vaccinating behaviour during a pandemic: A game theoretic analysis. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 26;29(33):5519-25.
11. Bish A, Yardley L, Nicoll A, Michie S. Factors associated with uptake of vaccination against pandemic influenza: A systematic review. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 12. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Bishai D, Johns B, Nair D, Nabyonga-Orem J, Fiona-Makmot B, Simons E, Dabbagh A. The cost-effectiveness of supplementary immunization activities for measles: a stochastic model for Uganda. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul;204 Suppl 1:S107-15.
13. Bults M, Beaujean DJ, Richardus JH, Steenbergen JE, Voeten HA. Pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccination in The Netherlands: Parental reasoning underlying child vaccination choices. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
14. Buonomo B. A simple analysis of vaccination strategies for rubella. Math Biosci Eng. 2011 Jul 1; 8(3):677-87.
15. Bårnes GK, Naess LM, Rosenqvist E, Guerin PJ, Caugant DA; Fractional Doses Vaccine Study Group. Avidity of serogroup A meningococcal IgG antibodies after immunization with different doses of a tetravalent A/C/Y/W135 polysaccharide vaccine. Scand J Immunol. 2011 Jul; 74(1):87-94.
16. Cairns KL, Perry RT, Ryman TK, Nandy RK, Grais RF. Should outbreak response immunization be recommended for measles outbreaks in middle- and low-income countries? An update. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul;204 Suppl 1:S35-46. Review.
17. Cakir FB, Timur C, Yoruk A, Cakir E, Ayhan AC. Seroconversion Status After Single Dose and Double Doses of Varicella Vaccination in Children With Leukemia. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2011 Jul 25. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Canavati S, Plugge E, Suwanjatuporn S, Sombatrungjaroen S, Nosten F. Barriers to immunization among children of migrant workers from Myanmar living in Tak province, Thailand. Bull World Health Organ. 2011 Jul 1; 89(7):528-31.
19. Caplan A. Time to mandate influenza vaccination in health-care workers. Lancet. 2011 Jul 23; 378(9788):310-1.
20. Choe YJ, Cho H, Song KM, Kim JH, Han OP, Kwon YH, Bae GR, Lee HJ, Lee JK. Active Surveillance of Adverse Events Following Immunization against Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1) in Korea. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 64(4):297-303.
21. Crawford NW, Catto-Smith AG, Oliver MR, Cameron DJ, Buttery JP. An Australian Audit of Vaccination Status in Children and Adolescents with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. BMC Gastroenterol. 2011 Jul 29; 11(1):87. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Crowe S, Utley M, Walker G, Grove P, Pagel C. A model to evaluate mass vaccination against pneumococcus as a countermeasure against pandemic influenza. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 12; 29(31):5065-77.
23. Cullen G, Bader C, Korzenik JR, Sands BE. Serological response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Gut. 2011 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Deng C, Yang C, Wan J, Zhu L, Leng Q. Irregular poliovirus vaccination correlates to pulmonary edema of hand, foot and mouth disease. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
25. Dexheimer JW, Talbot TR 3rd, Ye F, Shyr Y, Jones I, Gregg WM, Aronsky D. A computerized pneumococcal vaccination reminder system in the adult emergency department. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 21. [Epub ahead of print].
26. El Sayed N, Kandeel N, Barakat I, Moussa I, Alexander JP Jr, Naouri B, Reef SE. Progress toward measles and rubella elimination in Egypt. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S318-24.
27. Elkayam O, Amir S, Mendelson E, Schwaber M, Grotto I, Wollman J, Arad U, Brill A, Paran D, Levartovsky D, Wigler I, Caspi D, Mandelboim M. Efficacy and safety of vaccination against pandemic 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus among patients with rheumatic diseases. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011 Jul; 63(7):1062-7.
28. Esolen LM, Kilheeney KL, Merkle RE, Bothe A. An alternate approach to improving healthcare worker influenza vaccination rates. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 Jul; 32(7):703-5.
29. Fernbach A. Parental rights and decision making regarding vaccinations: Ethical dilemmas for the primary care provider. J Am Acad Nurse Pract. 2011 Jul; 23(7):336-45.
30. Friedrich MJ. Research aims to boost pertussis control. JAMA. 2011 Jul 6; 306(1):27-9.
31. Fu C, Xu J, Tan H, Wang M. Serious Adverse Reactions Should be Further Monitored After Influenza A (H1N1) Vaccination Among Children: Postmarketing Experience With 570,000 Vaccinations Between October 2009 and August 2010 in Guangzhou, China. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Jul; 30(7):631-2.
32. Garattini L, Padula A, Casadei G. Management of vaccinations in Italy: a national survey after healthcare regionalization. J Med Econ. 2011 Jul 7. [Epub ahead of print].
33. Garrison LP Jr, Bauch CT, Bresnahan BW, Hazlet TK, Kadiyala S, Veenstra DL. Using cost-effectiveness analysis to support research and development portfolio prioritization for product innovations in measles vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S124-32.
34. Giaquinto C, Dominiak-Felden G, Van Damme P, Htar Myint TT, Maldonado YA, Spoulou V, Mast TC, Staat MA. Summary of effectiveness and impact of rotavirus vaccination with the oral pentavalent rotavirus vaccine: A systematic review of the experience in industrialized countries. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Jul 1; 7(7). [Epub ahead of print].
35. Goodson JL, Masresha BG, Wannemuehler K, Uzicanin A, Cochi S. Changing epidemiology of measles in Africa. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S205-14.
36. Goodson JL, Sosler S, Pasi O, Johnson T, Kobella M, Monono ME, Uzicanin A. Impact of a measles outbreak response immunization campaign: Maroua, Cameroon, 2009. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S252-9.
37. Grgiè-Vitek M, Klavs I. High burden of tick-borne encephalitis in Slovenia-Challenge for vaccination policy. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 18;29(32):5178-83.
38. Griffiths UK, Mounier-Jack S, Oliveira-Cruz V, Balabanova D, Hanvoravongchai P, Ongolo P. How can measles eradication strengthen health care systems? J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S78-81.
39. Guenther LC, Lynde CW. A refresher on herpes zoster, current status on vaccination, and the role of the dermatologist. J Cutan Med Surg. 2011 Jul-Aug; 15(4):185-91.
40. Gurgel RQ, Ilozue C, Correia JB, Centenari C, Oliveira SM, Cuevas LE. Impact of rotavirus vaccination on diarrhoea mortality and hospital admissions in Brazil. Trop Med Int Health. 2011 Jul 12. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Hall R, Jolley D. International measles incidence and immunization coverage. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S158-63.
42. Hanson MP, Kwan-Gett TS, Baer A, Rietberg K, Ohrt M, Duchin JS. Infant pertussis epidemiology and implications for tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis (tdap) vaccination: king county, washington, 2002 through 2007. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2011 Jul; 165(7):647-52.
43. Hanvoravongchai P, Mounier-Jack S, Oliveira Cruz V, Balabanova D, Biellik R, Kitaw Y, Koehlmoos T, Loureiro S, Molla M, Nguyen H, Ongolo-Zogo P, Sadykova U, Sarma H, Teixeira M, Uddin J, Dabbagh A, Griffiths UK. Impact of measles elimination activities on immunization services and health systems: findings from six countries. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S82-9.
44. Haroon M, Adeeb F, Eltahir A, Harney S. The uptake of influenza and pneumococcal vaccination among immunocompromised patients attending rheumatology outpatient clinics. Joint Bone Spine. 2011 Jul; 78(4):374-7.
45. Hart T, Ahlers-Schmidt CR, Chesser A, Jones J, Williams KS, Wittler RR. Physician impressions of using text message technology to increase vaccination compliance. Telemed J E Health. 2011 Jul-Aug; 17(6):427-30.
46. Hegde NR, Kaveri SV, Bayry J. Recent advances in the administration of vaccines for infectious diseases: microneedles as painless delivery devices for mass vaccination. Drug Discov Today. 2011 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print]
47. Hickman CJ, Hyde TB, Sowers SB, Mercader S, McGrew M, Williams NJ, Beeler JA, Audet S, Kiehl B, Nandy R, Tamin A, Bellini WJ. Laboratory characterization of measles virus infection in previously vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S549-58.
48. Hoekstra EJ, van den Ent MM, Dao H, Khalaf H, Salovaara A. Measles supplementary immunization activities and GAVI funds as catalysts for improving injection safety in Africa. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S190-7.
49. Huijskens E, Rossen J, Mulder P, van Beek R, van Vugt H, Verbakel J, Rimmelzwaan G, Koopmans M, Peeters M. Immunogenicity, boostability and sustainability of the immune response after vaccination against influenza A (H1N1) 2009 in a healthy population. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Jul 27. [Epub ahead of print].
50. Jones RC, Ramirez E, Gerber SI, Ritger KA, Morita JY. Leveraging community concerns regarding meningococcal disease to address racial and socioeconomic disparities in immunization coverage. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2011 Jul-Aug; 17(4):E3-8.
51. Kandeel A, Deming M, Elkreem EA, El-Refay S, Afifi S, Abukela M, Earhart K, El-Sayed N, El-Gabay H. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 and Hajj Pilgrims Who Received Predeparture Vaccination, Egypt. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 17(7):1266-8.
52. Kawai S, Nanri S, Ban E, Inokuchi M, Tanaka T, Tokumura M, Kimura K, Sugaya N. Influenza vaccination of schoolchildren and influenza outbreaks in a school. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 53(2):130-6.
53. Kelly HA, Looker C, Isaacs D. A no-fault compensation scheme for serious adverse events attributed to vaccination. Med J Aust. 2011 Jul 4; 195(1):4-5.
54. Khan SA, Bilal S, Abdul Khalik Omar H, Daood U. HBV Vaccination Status Amongst Dental Schools of Pakistan: Where do we Stand Today? J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2011 Jul; 21(7):445-6.
55. Kharbanda EO, Stockwell MS, Fox H, Ipp LS, Rickert VI. The Role of Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in Promoting Delivery of Other Preventive and Medical Services. Acad Pediatr. 2011 July - August; 11(4):326-332.
56. Khetsuriani N, Deshevoi S, Goel A, Spika J, Martin R, Emiroglu N. Supplementary immunization activities to achieve measles elimination: experience of the European Region. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S343-52.
57. Kidd F, Wones R, Momper A, Bechtle M, Lewis M. From 51% to 100%: Mandatory seasonal influenza vaccination. Am J Infect Control. 2011 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Koehlmoos TP, Uddin J, Sarma H. Impact of measles eradication activities on routine immunization services and health systems in Bangladesh. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S90-7.
59. Kurugol Z, Halicioglu O, Koc F, Koturoglu G, Aksit S. Varicella rates among unvaccinated and one-dose vaccinated healthy children in Izmir, Turkey. Int J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 15(7):e475-80.
60. La Torre G, Mannocci A, Ursillo P, Bontempi C, Firenze A, Panico MG, Sferrazza A, Ronga C, D'Anna A, Amodio E, Romano N, Boccia A. Prevalence of influenza vaccination among nurses and ancillary workers in Italy: Systematic review and meta analysis. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Jul 1; 7(7). [Epub ahead of print].
61. Lee H, Cho SN, Kim HJ, Anh YM, Choi JE, Kim CH, Ock PJ, Oh SH, Kim DR, Floyd S, Dockrell HM. Evaluation of cell-mediated immune responses to two BCG vaccination regimes in young children in South Korea. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 14. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Levin A, Burgess C, Garrison LP Jr, Bauch C, Babigumira J, Simons E, Dabbagh A. Global eradication of measles: an epidemiologic and economic evaluation. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S98-106.
63. Levin A, Kaddar M. Role of the private sector in the provision of immunization services in low- and middle-income countries. Health Policy Plan. 2011 Jul; 26 Suppl 1:i4-i12.
64. Li J, Yang Y. SIR-SVS epidemic models with continuous and impulsive vaccination strategies. J Theor Biol. 2011 Jul 7; 280(1):108-16.
65. Li M, Chapman GB, Ibuka Y, Meyers LA, Galvani A. Who got vaccinated against H1N1 pandemic influenza? - A longitudinal study in four US cities. Psychol Health. 2011 Jul 7. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Loerbroks A, Stock C, Bosch JA, Litaker DG, Apfelbacher CJ. Influenza vaccination coverage among high-risk groups in 11 European countries. Eur J Public Health. 2011 Jul 12. [Epub ahead of print].
67. Luquero FJ, Pham-Orsetti H, Cummings DA, Ngaunji PE, Nimpa M, Fermon F, Ngoe N, Sosler S, Strebel P, Grais RF. A long-lasting measles epidemic in Maroua, Cameroon 2008-2009: mass vaccination as response to the epidemic. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S243-51.
68. Ma C, An Z, Hao L, Cairns KL, Zhang Y, Ma J, Cao L, Wen N, Xu W, Liang X, Yang W, Luo H. Progress toward measles elimination in the People's Republic of China, 2000-2009. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S447-54.
69. Madhi SA, Violari A, Klugman KP, Lin G, McIntyre JA, von Gottberg A, Jean-Philippe P, Cotton MF, Adrian P; On behalf of the CIPRA 4 team. Inferior quantitative and qualitative immune responses to pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in infants with nasopharyngeal colonization by Streptococcus pneumoniae during the primary series of immunization. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 22. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Mant D, Mayon-White R. Influenza vaccine uptake: the case for universal flu vaccination of young children. Br J Gen Pract. 2011 Jul; 61(588):428-9.
71. Marin M, Zhang JX, Seward JF. Near Elimination of Varicella Deaths in the US After Implementation of the Vaccination Program. Pediatrics. 2011 Jul 25. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Martinón-Torres F, Alejandro MB, Collazo LR, Lastres JM, Díaz SP, Pillado MT, Sánchez JM. Effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in Spain. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Jul 1; 7(7). [Epub ahead of print].
73. Mast TC, Khawaja S, Espinoza F, Paniagua M, Palacio Del Carmen L, Cardellino A, Sánchez E. Case-control Study of the Effectiveness of Vaccination With Pentavalent Rotavirus Vaccine in Nicaragua. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Jul 15. [Epub ahead of print].
74. Merlo HC, Vaid SK, Meyer A, Kertesz J, Flake D. Clinical Inquiry: Is it safe to vaccinate children against varicella while they're in close contact with a pregnant woman? J Fam Pract. 2011 Jul; 60(7):432-3.
75. Mullins RJ, Gold MS. Influenza vaccination of the egg-allergic individual. Med J Aust. 2011 Jul 4; 195(1):52-3.
76. Naouri B, Ahmed H, Bekhit R, Teleb N, Mohsni E, Alexander JP Jr. Progress toward measles elimination in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S289-98.
77. Nelson CA, France EK, Shetterly SM, Glanz JM. Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Status Among Children With Laboratory Evidence of Pandemic H1N1 Infection. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Jul; 30(7):562-5.
78. O'Connor PM, Liyanage JB, Mach O, Anand A, Ramamurty N, Balakrishnan MR, Singh S. South-East Asia Regional update on measles mortality reduction and elimination, 2003-2008. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S396-402.
79. Office of the Secretary, Department of Defense (DoD). Civilian health and medical program of the uniformed services (CHAMPUS)/TRICARE: inclusion of retail network pharmacies as authorized TRICARE providers for the administration of TRICARE covered vaccines. Final rule. Fed Regist. 2011 Jul 13; 76(134):41063-5.
80. Omeñaca F, Merino JM, Tejedor JC, Constantopoulos A, Papaevangelou V, Kafetzis D, Tsirka A, Athanassiadou F, Anagnostakou M, François N, Borys D, Schuerman L. Immunization of Preterm Infants With 10-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. Pediatrics. 2011 Jul 4. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Ouedraogo N, Müller O, Jahn A, Gerhardus A. Human papillomavirus vaccination in Africa. Lancet. 2011 Jul 23; 378(9788):315-6.
82. Oyo-Ita A, Nwachukwu CE, Oringanje C, Meremikwu MM. Interventions for improving coverage of child immunization in low- and middle-income countries. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011 Jul 6 ;( 7):CD008145.
83. Phrommintikul A, Kuanprasert S, Wongcharoen W, Kanjanavanit R, Chaiwarith R, Sukonthasarn A. Influenza vaccination reduces cardiovascular events in patients with acute coronary syndrome. Eur Heart J. 2011 Jul; 32(14):1730-5.
84. Polak S, Riddle MS, Tribble DR, Armstrong AW, Mostafa M, Porter CK. Pre-deployment vaccinations and perception of risk among US military personnel. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Jul 1; 7(7). [Epub ahead of print].
85. Porter AL, Johnson NN. Influenza vaccination and oral anticoagulation. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2011 Jul-Aug; 51(4):555-6.
86. Postma MJ, Jit M, Rozenbaum MH, Standaert BA, Tu HA, Hutubessy RC. Comparative review of three cost-effectiveness models for rotavirus vaccines in national immunization programs; a generic approach applied to various regions in the world. BMC Med. 2011 Jul 8; 9(1):84. [Epub ahead of print].
87. Raes M, Strens D, Vergison A, Verghote M, Standaert B. Reduction in Pediatric Rotavirus-related Hospitalizations After Universal Rotavirus Vaccination in Belgium. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Jul; 30(7):e120-e125.
88. Rajput M, Sharma L. Informed consent in vaccination in India: Medicolegal aspects. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Jul 1; 7(7). [Epub ahead of print].
89. Reardon S. Pakistan. Decrying CIA vaccination sham, health workers brace for backlash. Science. 2011 Jul 22; 333(6041):395.
90. Romani MH, Musharrafieh UM, Lakkis NA, Hamadeh GN. Family physicians beliefs and attitudes regarding adult pneumococcal and influenza immunization in Lebanon. Fam Pract. 2011 Jul 10. [Epub ahead of print].
91. Rongkavilit C. Immunization for pediatric international travelers. Pediatr Ann. 2011 Jul; 40(7):346-50.
92. Rossignol L, Guthmann JP, Kernéis S, Aubin-Auger I, Lasserre A, Chauvin P, Pelat C, Hanslik T, Lévy-Bruhl D, Blanchon T. Barriers to implementation of the new targeted BCG vaccination in France: A cross sectional study. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 18; 29(32):5232-7.
93. Rota JS, Hickman CJ, Sowers SB, Rota PA, Mercader S, Bellini WJ. Two case studies of modified measles in vaccinated physicians exposed to primary measles cases: high risk of infection but low risk of transmission. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S559-63.
94. Sampson R, Wong L, Macvicar R. Parental reasons for non-uptake of influenza vaccination in young at-risk groups: a qualitative study. Br J Gen Pract. 2011 Jul; 61(588):386-91.
95. Sato T, Nakagomi T, Nakagomi O. Cost-effectiveness analysis of a universal rotavirus immunization program in Japan. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 64(4):277-83.
96. Shann F. The nonspecific effects of vaccines and the expanded program on immunization. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204(2):182-4.
97. Simons E, Mort M, Dabbagh A, Strebel P, Wolfson L. Strategic planning for measles control: using data to inform optimal vaccination strategies. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S28-34.
98. Smith G, Michelson J, Singh R, Dabbagh A, Hoekstra E, van den Ent M, Mallya A. Is there enough vaccine to eradicate measles? An integrated analysis of measles-containing vaccine supply and demand. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S62-70.
99. Sniadack DH, Mendoza-Aldana J, Jee Y, Bayutas B, Lorenzo-Mariano KM. Progress and challenges for measles elimination by 2012 in the Western Pacific Region. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S439-46.
100. Sugerman DE, Fall A, Guigui MT, N'dolie M, Balogun T, Wurie A, Goodson JL. Preplanned national measles vaccination campaign at the beginning of a measles outbreak--Sierra Leone, 2009-2010. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S260-9.
101. Suresh PS, Thejaswini V, Rajan T. Factors associated with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccination acceptance among university students from India during the post-pandemic phase. BMC Infect Dis. 2011 Jul 29; 11(1):205. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Takimoto N, Takahashi Y, Ishiyama A, Kishimoto K, Iwama R, Nakano M. Control of a measles outbreak by prohibiting non-vaccinated susceptible students from attending school in akita prefecture, Japan. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 64(4):309-11.
103. Tessmer A, Welte T, Schmidt-Ott R, Eberle S, Barten G, Suttorp N, Schaberg T; for the CAPNETZ study group. Influenza vaccination is associated with reduced severity of community-acquired pneumonia. Eur Respir J. 2011 Jul; 38(1):147-153.
104. Torres J, Godoy P, Artigues A, Codina G, Bach P, Mòdol I, Duró MA, Trilla C. [Outbreak of whooping cough with a high attack rate in well-vaccinated children and adolescents.]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2011 Jul 18. Epub ahead of print].
105. Tyo KR, Rosen MM, Zeng W, Yap M, Pwee KH, Ang LW, Shepard DS. Cost-effectiveness of conjugate pneumococcal vaccination in Singapore: Comparing estimates for 7-valent, 10-valent, and 13-valent vaccines. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
106. Uscher-Pines L, Maurer J, Harris KM. Racial and ethnic disparities in uptake and location of vaccination for 2009-H1N1 and seasonal influenza. Am J Public Health. 2011 Jul; 101(7):1252-5.
107. Uzicanin A, Zimmerman L. Field effectiveness of live attenuated measles-containing vaccines: a review of published literature. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S133-48.
108. van den Ent MM, Brown DW, Hoekstra EJ, Christie A, Cochi SL. Measles mortality reduction contributes substantially to reduction of all cause mortality among children less than five years of age, 1990-2008. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S18-23.
109. Vlahov D, Bond KT, Jones KC, Ompad DC. Factors Associated with Differential Uptake of Seasonal Influenza Immunizations Among Underserved Communities During the 2009-2010 Influenza Season. J Community Health. 2011 Jul 22. [Epub ahead of print].
110. Voitl PK, Schneeberger V. Influenza Vaccination Coverage Rates from 2006 to 2011 and the Influence of the H1N1 Pandemic on it in Austrian Children. Klin Padiatr. 2011 Jul; 223(4):249-250.
111. Webb L, Petersen M, Boden S, Labelle V, Bird JA, Howell D, Burks AW, Laubach S. Single-dose influenza vaccination of patients with egg allergy in a multicenter study. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011 Jul; 128(1):218-9.
112. Weil-Olivier C, Lina B. Vaccination coverage with seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccines in children in France, 2009-2010 season. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Weldegebriel GG, Gasasira A, Harvey P, Masresha B, Goodson JL, Pate MA, Abanida E, Chevez A. Measles resurgence following a nationwide measles vaccination campaign in Nigeria, 2005-2008. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S226-31.
114. Williams G. Dr Jenner's House: the birthplace of vaccination. Lancet. 2011 Jul 23; 378(9788):307-8.
115. World Health Organization. Proceedings of the Global Technical Consultation to assess the feasibility of measles eradication, 28-30 July 2010. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S4-13.
116. Yadav K, Srivastava R, Kumar R, Chinnakal P, Rai SK, Krishnan A. Significant Vaccination Delay can Occur Even in a Community with Very High Vaccination Coverage: Evidence from Ballabgarh, India. J Trop Pediatr. 2011 Jul 8. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Yao X, Hamilton RG, Weng NP, Xue QL, Bream JH, Li H, Tian J, Yeh SH, Resnick B, Xu X, Walston J, Fried LP, Leng SX. Frailty is associated with impairment of vaccine-induced antibody response and increase in post-vaccination influenza infection in community-dwelling older adults. Vaccine. 2011 Jul 12; 29(31):5015-21.
118. Yasuda H, Nagata M, Moriyama H, Kobayashi H, Akisaki T, Ueda H, Hara K, Yokono K. Development of fulminant Type 1 diabetes with thrombocytopenia after influenza vaccination: a case report. Diabet Med. 2011 Jul 22. [Epub ahead of print].
119. Zepp F, Heininger U, Mertsola J, Bernatowska E, Guiso N, Roord J, Tozzi AE, Van Damme P. Rationale for pertussis booster vaccination throughout life in Europe. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 11(7):557-70.
120. Zhuo J, Geng W, Hoekstra EJ, Zhong G, Liang X, Zhang J. Impact of supplementary immunization activities in measles-endemic areas: a case study from Guangxi, China. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S455-62.
121. Zimmerman L, Rogalska J, Wannemuehler KA, Haponiuk M, Kosek A, Pauch E, Plonska E, Veltze D, Czarkowski MP, Buddh N, Reef S, Stefanoff P. Toward rubella elimination in Poland: need for supplemental immunization activities, enhanced surveillance, and further integration with measles elimination efforts. J Infect Dis. 2011 Jul; 204 Suppl 1:S389-95.