Vaccine Safety Bibliography - July 2010
1. Addition of severe combined immunodeficiency as a contraindication for administration of rotavirus vaccine. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Jun 11; 59(22):687-8.
2. I've heard that whooping cough is on the rise. As an adult, do I need to be vaccinated against this disease? Mayo Clin Womens Healthsource. 2010 Jun; 14(6):8.
3. Polio vaccines and polio immunization in the pre-eradication era: WHO position paper. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Jun 4; 85(23):213-28. English, French.
4. Updated adult immunization guidelines. Nurse Pract. 2010 Jun; 35(6):17.
5. Acedo L, Díez-Domingo J, Moraño JA, Villanueva RJ. Mathematical modelling of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV): vaccination strategies and budget applications. Epidemiol Infect. 2010 Jun; 138(6):853-60. Epub 2009 Dec 15.
6. Askelson NM, Campo S, Lowe JB, Smith S, Dennis LK, Andsager J. Using the theory of planned behavior to predict mothers' intentions to vaccinate their daughters against HPV. J Sch Nurs. 2010 Jun; 26(3):194-202. Epub 2010 Mar 24.
7. Athar Ansari M, Khan Z. Routine immunization coverage in underserved children of Aligarh (India): an effort with UNICEF. J Child Health Care. 2010 Jun; 14(2):142-50. Epub 2010 Mar 8..
8. Baxter D. Impaired functioning of immune defences to infection in premature and term infants and their implications for vaccination. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Jun 12; 6(6). [Epub ahead of print].
9. Baxter D, Ghebrehewet S, Welfare W, Ding DC. Vaccinating premature infants in a special care baby unit in the UK: Results of a prospective, non-inferiority based, pragmatic case series study. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Jun 9; 6(6). [Epub ahead of print].
10. Bhatt P, Block SL, Toback SL, Ambrose CS. A Prospective Observational Study of US In-office Pediatric Influenza Vaccination During the 2007 to 2009 Influenza Seasons: Use and Factors Associated With Increased Vaccination Rates. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2010 Jun 3. [Epub ahead of print].
11. Blanchard-Rohner G, Galli G, Clutterbuck EA, Pollard AJ. Comparison of a limiting dilution assay and ELISpot for detection of memory B-cells before and after immunisation with a protein-polysaccharide conjugate vaccine in children. J Immunol Methods. 2010 Jun 30; 358(1-2):46-55. Epub 2010 Mar 31.
12. Blank DL, Bodansky DM, Forbes A, Garde E, Story F, Roalfe AK, Tait L. Influenza vaccination of future healthcare workers: a cross-sectional study of uptake, knowledge and attitudes. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 23;28(29):4668-72. Epub 2010 May 6.
13. Broutin H, Viboud C, Grenfell BT, Miller MA, Rohani P. Impact of vaccination and birth rate on the epidemiology of pertussis: a comparative study in 64 countries. Proc Biol Sci. 2010 Jun 9. [Epub ahead of print].
14. Brown KF, Kroll JS, Hudson MJ, Ramsay M, Green J, Long SJ, Vincent CA, Fraser G, Sevdalis N. Factors underlying parental decisions about combination childhood vaccinations including MMR: a systematic review. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 11; 28(26):4235-48. Epub 2010 May 14.
15. Brown V, White KA. The HPV vaccination strategy: could male vaccination have a significant impact? Comput Math Methods Med. 2010 Jun 24:1. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Centenari C, Gurgel RQ, Bohland AK, Oliveira DM, Faragher B, Cuevas LE. Rotavirus vaccination in northeast Brazil: a laudable intervention, but can it lead to cost-savings? Vaccine. 2010 Jun 7; 28(25):4162-8. Epub 2010 Apr 23.
17. Cheng PJ, Huang SY, Shaw SW, Kao CC, Chueh HY, Chang SD, Hsu TY, Kung FT, Hsieh TT. Factors influencing women's decisions regarding pertussis vaccine: A decision-making study in the Postpartum Pertussis Immunization Program of a teaching hospital in Taiwan. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 18. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Chiappini E, Venturini E, Bonsignori F, Galli L, de Martino M. Serogroup C Neisseria meningitidis invasive infection: analysis of the possible vaccination strategies for a mass campaign. Acta Paediatr. 2010 Jun 7. [Epub ahead of print]
19. Chiatti C, Di Rosa M, Barbadoro P, Lamura G, Di Stanislao F, Prospero E. Socioeconomic determinants of influenza vaccination among older adults in Italy. Prev Med. 2010 Jun 23. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Collignon P, Doshi P, Jefferson T. Child influenza vaccination. Ramifications of adverse events in children in Australia. BMJ. 2010 Jun 9;340:c2994.
21. Daniels NA, Gildengorin G, Nguyen TT, Liao Y, Luong TN, McPhee SJ. Influenza and pneumococcal vaccination rates among Vietnamese, Asian, and non-Hispanic white Americans. J Immigr Minor Health. 2010 Jun; 12(3):370-6. Epub 2008 Oct 7.
22. de Palma O, Cruz L, Ramos H, de Baires A, Villatoro N, Pastor D, de Oliveira LH, Kerin T, Bowen M, Gentsch J, Esposito DH, Parashar U, Tate J, Patel M. Effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination against childhood diarrhoea in El Salvador: case-control study. BMJ. 2010 Jun 15; 340:c2825.
23. Dubischar-Kastner K, Eder S, Buerger V, Gartner-Woelfl G, Kaltenboeck A, Schuller E, Tauber E, Klade C. Long-term immunity and immune response to a booster dose following vaccination with the inactivated Japanese encephalitis vaccine IXIARO((R)), IC51. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 10. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Elkayam O, Bashkin A, Mandelboim M, Litinsky I, Comaheshter D, Levartovsky D, Mendelson E, Wigler I, Caspi D, Paran D. The effect of infliximab and timing of vaccination on the humoral response to influenza vaccination in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2010 Jun; 39(6):442-7. Epub 2009 Feb 26.
25. Emery VC, Einsele H, Atabani S, Haque T. Immunotherapy and vaccination after transplant: the present, the future. Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2010 Jun; 24(2):515-29.
26. Fontanilla JM, Kirkland KB, Cotter JG, Talbot EA. Ability of healthcare workers to recall previous receipt of tetanus-containing vaccination. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Jun; 31(6):647-9.
27. Frazer IH. Measuring serum antibody to human papillomavirus following infection or vaccination. Gynecol Oncol. 2010 Jun; 118(1 Suppl):S8-11.
28. Friedman-Peleg K, Goodman YC. From Posttrauma Intervention to Immunization of the Social Body: Pragmatics and Politics of a Resilience Program in Israel's Periphery. Cult Med Psychiatry. 2010 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Gagnon R, Primeau MN, Roches AD, Lemire C, Kagan R, Carr S, Ouakki M, Benoît M, De Serres G; on behalf of the PHAC-CIHR influenza Research Network (PCIRN). Safe vaccination of patients with egg allergy with an adjuvanted pandemic H1N1 vaccine. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010 Jun 23. [Epub ahead of print].
30. Gardner B, McAteer J, Davies A, Michie S. Views towards compulsory MMR vaccination in the UK. Arch Dis Child. 2010 Jun 3. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Guthmann JP, Fonteneau L, Desplanques L, Lévy-Bruhl D. [BCG vaccination coverage in children born after the end of compulsory BCG vaccination and followed in maternal and child health clinics in France: A national survey 2009.]. Arch Pediatr. 2010 Jun 28. [Epub ahead of print]. French.
32. Halperin SA, Pianosi K. Immunization in Canada: a 6-year update. J Can Chiropr Assoc. 2010 Jun; 54(2):85-91.
33. Hanson D, Hall W, Mills LL, Au S, Bhagat R, Hernandez M, Slomba N, Ali R. Comparison of distress and pain in infants randomized to groups receiving standard versus multiple immunizations. Infant Behav Dev. 2010 Jun; 33(3):289-96. Epub 2010 Apr 1.
34. Hara M, Tanaka K, Kase T, Maeda A, Hirota Y. Evaluation of seasonal influenza vaccination effectiveness based on antibody efficacy among the institutionalized elderly in Japan. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 30. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Hauswaldt J, Kersting M, Hummers-Pradier E. [Influenza vaccination by Lower Saxonian general practitioners - a secondary analysis of physicians' data from 1995/1996, 2002/2003, and 2005/2006]. Gesundheitswesen. 2010 Jun; 72(6):332-9. Epub 2010 May 3. German.
36. Hsu YY, Hsu KF, Cheng YM, Fetzer SJ, Chou CY. Health beliefs of Taiwanese women seeking HPV vaccination. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 7; 28(25):4224-8. Epub 2010 Feb 18.
37. Jenkins HE, Aylward RB, Gasasira A, Donnelly CA, Mwanza M, Corander J, Garnier S, Chauvin C, Abanida E, Pate MA, Adu F, Baba M, Grassly NC. Implications of a circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus in Nigeria. N Engl J Med. 2010 Jun 24; 362(25):2360-9.
38. Kagina BM, Abel B, Scriba TJ, Hughes EJ, Keyser A, Soares A, Gamieldien H, Sidibana M, Hatherill M, Gelderbloem S, Mahomed H, Hawkridge A, Hussey G, Kaplan G, Hanekom WA; other members of SATVI. Specific T Cell Frequency and Cytokine Expression Profile do not Correlate with Protection against Tuberculosis, Following BCG Vaccination of Newborns. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2010 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Kieninger DM, Kueper K, Steul K, Juergens C, Ahlers N, Baker S, Jansen KU, Devlin C, Gruber WC, Emini EA, Scott DA; 006 study group. Safety, tolerability, and immunologic noninferiority of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine compared to a 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine given with routine pediatric vaccinations in Germany. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 7; 28(25):4192-203. Epub 2010 Apr 22.
40. Kositanont U, Wongsurakiat P, Pooruk P, Maranetra N, Puthavathana P. Induction of cross-neutralizing antibody against H5N1 virus after vaccination with seasonal influenza vaccine in COPD patients. Viral Immunol. 2010 Jun; 23(3):329-34.
41. Kraigher A, Uèakar V. Surveillance of adverse events following immunization against pandemic influenza in Slovenia in season 2009/10. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 18. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Krueger P, St Amant O, Loeb M. Predictors of pneumococcal vaccination among older adults with pneumonia: findings from the Community Acquired Pneumonia Impact Study. BMC Geriatr. 2010 Jun 30; 10(1):44. [Epub ahead of print].
43. Kuo HC, Liu CA, Ou CY, Hsu TY, Yang KD. Correlation between atopy and tuberculin/Candida skin test reactivity in a bacillus Calmette-Gue'rin-vaccinated cohort. Allergy. 2010 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Langley JM, Frenette L, Ferguson L, Riff D, Sheldon E, Risi G, Johnson C, Li P, Kenney R, Innis B, Fries L. Safety and cross-reactive immunogenicity of candidate AS03-adjuvanted prepandemic H5N1 influenza vaccines: a randomized controlled phase 1/2 trial in adults. J Infect Dis. 2010 Jun 1; 201(11):1644-53.
45. Lau JT, Yeung NC, Choi KC, Cheng MY, Tsui HY, Griffiths S. Factors in association with acceptability of A/H1N1 vaccination during the influenza A/H1N1 pandemic phase in the Hong Kong general population. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 23; 28(29):4632-7. Epub 2010 May 8.
46. Lau JT, Cai Y, Tsui HY, Choi KC. Prevalence of influenza vaccination and associated factors among pregnant women in Hong Kong. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 11. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Laurent PE, Bourhy H, Fantino M, Alchas P, Mikszta JA. Safety and efficacy of novel dermal and epidermal microneedle delivery systems for rabies vaccination in healthy adults. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 29. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Lavi O, Klement E, Louzoun Y. Effect of Vaccination in Environmentally Induced Diseases. Bull Math Biol. 2010 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Li G, Zhang H, Zhou W, Ye Q, Li F, Wang H, Hou Q, Xu Y, Ma X, Tan Y, Wang L, Li Y, Li H, Meng F, Liang Q, Liu A, Qin C, Wei W, Liu J, Ruan C, Tao W, Zhang S, Zheng H, Zhu F. Safety and immunogenicity of a diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis and Haemophilus influenzae Type b combination vaccine compared with separate administration of licensed equivalent vaccines in Chinese infants and toddlers for primary and booster immunization. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 7; 28(25):4215-23. Epub 2010 Apr 15.
50. Lin ND, Kleinman K, Chan KA, Soumerai S, Mehta J, Mullooly JP, Shay DK, Kolczak M, Lieu TA; Vaccine Safety Datalink Team. Multiple vaccinations and therisk of medically attended fever. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 7; 28(25):4169-74. Epub 2010 Apr 18.
51. Maltezou HC, Dedoukou X, Patrinos S, Maragos A, Poufta S, Gargalianos P, Lazanas M. Determinants of Intention to get vaccinated against Novel (Pandemic) Influenza A H1N1 among Health-Care Workers in a Nationwide Survey. J Infect. 2010 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print]
52. Mantadakis E, Farmaki E, Thomaidis S, Tsalkidis A, Chatzimichael A. A Case of Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura After Influenza Vaccination: Consequence or Coincidence? J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2010 Jun 9. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Maurer J, Uscher-Pines L, Harris KM. Awareness of government seasonal and 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination recommendations among targeted US adults: The role of provider interactions. Am J Infect Control. 2010 Jun 29. [Epub ahead of print]
54. McIntosh AM, McMahon J, Dibbens LM, Iona X, Mulley JC, Scheffer IE, Berkovic SF. Effects of vaccination on onset and outcome of Dravet syndrome: a retrospective study. Lancet Neurol. 2010 Jun; 9(6):592-8. Epub 2010 May 4.
55. Metcalf CJ, Klepac P, Ferrari M, Grais RF, Djibo A, Grenfell BT. Modelling the first dose of measles vaccination: the role of maternal immunity, demographic factors, and delivery systems. Epidemiol Infect. 2010 Jun 7:1-10. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Metersky ML, Dransfield MT, Jackson LA. Determining the Optimal Pneumococcal Vaccination Strategy for Adults: Is there a role for the Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine? Chest. 2010 Jun 24. [Epub ahead of print].
57. Mohammed AJ, AlAwaidy S, Bawikar S, Kurup PJ, Elamir E, Shaban MM, Sharif SM, van der Avoort HG, Pallansch MA, Malankar P, Burton A, Sreevatsava M, Sutter RW. Fractional doses of inactivated poliovirus vaccine in Oman. N Engl J Med. 2010 Jun 24; 362(25):2351-9.
58. Morales-Sánchez MA, Domínguez-Gómez MA, Jurado-Santa Cruz F, Peralta-Pedrero ML. [Immunization and bacterial pathogens in the oropharynx as risk factors for alopecia areata]. Actas Dermosifiliogr. 2010 Jun; 101(5):441-7. Spanish.
59. Moulis G, Pugnet G, Bagheri H, Courtellemont C, Huart A, Chauveau D, Pourrat J, Montastruc JL. Acquired factor VIII haemophilia following influenzavaccination. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2010 Jun 27. [Epub ahead of print]
60. Moynihan R. Australian government says healthy under 5s should not be given seasonal flu jab. BMJ. 2010 Jun 7; 340:c2991.
61. Moïsi JC, Kabuka J, Mitingi D, Levine OS, Scott JA. Spatial and socio-demographic predictors of time-to-immunization in a rural area in Kenya: Is equity attainable? Vaccine. 2010 Jun 27. [Epub ahead of print]
62. Myers AL, Lantos J, Douville L, Jackson MA. Healthcare worker knowledge and attitudes regarding influenza immunization and childhood vaccination. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Jun; 31(6):643-6.
63. Nakada H, Narimatsu H, Tsubokura M, Murashige N, Matsumura T, Kodama Y, Kishi Y, Kami M. Risk of fatal adverse events after H1N1 influenza vaccination. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Jun 1; 50(11):1548-9.
64. Nates SV, Frias M, Belfiore S, Isa MB, Martinez LC, Chuit R, Armoni J, Luxemburger C. Effect on seroprevalence of anti-poliovirus antibodies and on vaccination coverage of the implementation of a DTwP-IPV-Hib vaccination programme in a South American city. Epidemiol Infect. 2010 Jun 29:1-10. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Nelson B. Lagging HPV vaccination rates dampen outlook in US: cloudy prospects for overcoming multiple barriers. Cancer Cytopathol. 2010 Jun 25;118(3):113-4.
66. Neville B. Dravet syndrome and 'immunization encephalopathy'. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2010 Jun; 52(6):590-1. Epub 2010 Feb 24.
67. Oladokun RE, Adedokun BO, Lawoyin TO. Children not receiving adequate immunization in Ibadan, Nigeria: what reasons and beliefs do their mothers have? Niger J Clin Pract. 2010 Jun; 13(2):173-8.
68. Openshaw PJ, Dunning J. Influenza vaccination: lessons learned from the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza outbreak. Mucosal Immunol. 2010 Jun 16. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Papanna MC, Sundararajan S. Femoral neuropraxia after vaccination in a 3-month-old infant: a case report. J Pediatr Orthop B. 2010 Jun 28. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Parlato A, Spica VR, Ciccozzi M, Farchi F, Gallè F, Di Onofrio V, Franco E, Liguori G. Compliance with herpes zoster vaccination in young and adult individuals in two regions of Italy. BMC Public Health. 2010 Jun 12; 10:333.
71. Paul-Ebhohimhen V, Huc S, Tissington H, Oates K, Stark C. HPV vaccination: vaccine acceptance, side effects and screening intentions. Community Pract. 2010 Jun;83(6):30-3.
72. Perrett KP, Winter AP, Kibwana E, Jin C, John TM, Yu LM, Borrow R, Curtis N, Pollard AJ. Antibody persistence after serogroup C meningococcal conjugate immunization of United kingdom primary-school children in 1999-2000 and response to a booster: a phase 4 clinical trial. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Jun 15; 50(12):1601-10.
73. Pisacane A, Continisio P, Palma O, Cataldo S, De Michele F, Vairo U. Breastfeeding and risk for fever after immunization. Pediatrics. 2010 Jun; 125(6):e1448-52. Epub 2010 May 17.
74. Posfay-Barbe KM, Kobela M, Sottas C, Grillet S, Taguebue J, Ekoe T, Lambert PH, Lecoultre C, Siegrist CA. Frequent failure of adolescent booster responses to tetanus toxoid despite infant immunization: waning of infancy-induced immune memory? Vaccine. 2010 Jun 17;28(27):4356-61. Epub 2010 May 4.
75. Pree I, Shamji MH, Kimber I, Valenta R, Durham SR, Niederberger V. Inhibition of CD23-dependent facilitated allergen binding to B cells following vaccination with genetically modified hypoallergenic Bet v 1 molecules. Clin Exp Allergy. 2010 Jun 28. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Quaiyum A, Gazi R, Khan AI, Uddin J, Islam M, Ahmed F, Saha NC. Programmatic Aspects of Dropouts in Child Vaccination in Bangladesh: Findings From a Prospective Study. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2010 Jun 21. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Rehmani R, Memon JI. Knowledge, attitudes and beliefs regarding influenza vaccination among healthcare workers in a Saudi hospital. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 11; 28(26):4283-7. Epub 2010 May 2.
78. Rehnberg M, Brisslert M, Amu S, Zendjanchi K, Håwi G, Bokarewa MI. Vaccination response to protein and carbohydrate antigens in patients with rheumatoid arthritis after rituximab treatment. Arthritis Res Ther. 2010 Jun 8; 12(3):R111. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Reuss A, Feig M, Kappelmayer L, Eckmanns T, Poggensee G. [Determination of vaccination coverage and disease incidence using statutory health insurance data]. Gesundheitswesen. 2010 Jun; 72(6):340-6. Epub 2010 May 4. German.
80. Rozenbaum MH, Sanders EA, van Hoek AJ, Jansen AG, van der Ende A, van den Dobbelsteen G, Rodenburg GD, Hak E, Postma MJ. Cost effectiveness of pneumococcal vaccination among Dutch infants: economic analysis of the seven valent pneumococcal conjugated vaccine and forecast for the 10 valent and 13 valent vaccines. BMJ. 2010 Jun 2; 340:c2509.
81. Salemi S, D'Amelio R. Are anti-infectious vaccinations safe and effective in patients with autoimmunity? Int Rev Immunol. 2010 Jun; 29(3):270-314.
82. Salemi S, D'Amelio R. Vaccinations and autoimmune diseases. Int Rev Immunol. 2010 Jun; 29(3):239-46.
83. Sauerwein RW, Bijker EM, Richie TL. Empowering malaria vaccination by drug administration. Curr Opin Immunol. 2010 Jun; 22(3):367-73. Epub 2010 Apr 29.
84. Scheinberg M, Guedes-Barbosa LS, Mangueira C, Rosseto EA, Mota L, Oliveira AC, Lima RA. Yellow fever revaccination during infliximab therapy. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2010 Jun; 62(6):896-8.
85. Seale H. Evidence remains lacking that vaccinating healthcare workers prevents influenza in elderly residents in long-term care. Evid Based Nurs. 2010 Jun 8. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Small PA Jr, Morris JG Jr. Influenza vaccination of children and infection rates in the community. JAMA. 2010 Jun 16; 303(23):2355-6; author reply 2356.
87. Song JM, Hossain J, Yoo DG, Lipatov AS, Davis CT, Quan FS, Chen LM, Hogan RJ, Donis RO, Compans RW, Kang SM. Protective immunity against H5N1 influenza virus by a single dose vaccination with virus-like particles. Virology. 2010 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print].
88. SteelFisher GK, Blendon RJ, Bekheit MM, Lubell K. The public's response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. N Engl J Med. 2010 Jun 3;362(22):e65. Epub 2010 May 19.
89. Stefanoff P, Mamelund SE, Robinson M, Netterlid E, Tuells J, Bergsaker MA, Heijbel H, Yarwood J; the VACSATC working group on standardization of attitudinal studies in Europe. Tracking parental attitudes on vaccination across European countries: The Vaccine Safety, Attitudes, Training and Communication Project (VACSATC). Vaccine. 2010 Jun 15. [Epub ahead of print].
90. Streng A, Seeger K, Grote V, Liese JG. Varicella vaccination coverage in Bavaria (Germany) after general vaccine recommendation in 2004. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print].
91. Stronegger WJ, Freidl W. A hierarchical analysis of social determinants of measles vaccination coverage in Austrian schoolchildren. Eur J Public Health. 2010 Jun; 20(3):354-9. Epub 2009 Nov 30.
92. Sy LS, Liu IL, Solano Z, Cheetham TC, Lugg MM, Greene SK, Weintraub ES, Jacobsen SJ. Accuracy of influenza vaccination status in a computer-based immunization tracking system of a managed care organization. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 8. [Epub ahead of print].
93. Sáfadi MA, Berezin EN, Munford V, Almeida FJ, de Moraes JC, Pinheiro CF, Racz ML. Hospital-Based Surveillance to Evaluate the Impact of Rotavirus Vaccination in São Paulo, Brazil. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Taha MK, Deghmane AE. Impact of changing epidemiology on vaccination strategies in Africa. Future Microbiol. 2010 Jun; 5(6):837-9.
95. Tamma PD, Steinhoff MC, Omer SB. Influenza infection and vaccination in pregnant women. Expert Rev Respir Med. 2010 Jun; 4(3):321-8.
96. To KW, Lee S, Chan TO, Lee SS. Exploring determinants of acceptance of the pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 vaccination in nurses. Am J Infect Control. 2010 Jun 19. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Toikilik S, Tuges G, Lagani J, Wafiware E, Posanai E, Coghlan B, Morgan C, Sweeney R, Miller N, Abramov A, Stewart A, Clements CJ. Are hard-to-reach populations being reached with immunization services? Findings from the 2005 Papua New Guinea national immunization coverage survey. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 23; 28(29):4673-9. Epub 2010 May 6.
98. Torun SD, Torun F. Vaccination against pandemic influenza A/H1N1 among healthcare workers and reasons for refusing vaccination in Istanbul in last pandemic alert phase. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 29. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Tsutsui Y, Benzion U, Shahrabani S, Din GY. A policy to promote influenza vaccination: A behavioral economic approach. Health Policy. 2010 Jun 9. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Usonis V, Anca I, Andre F, Chlibek R, Ivaskeviciene I, Mangarov A, MesznerZ, Prymula R, Simurka P, Tamm E, Tesovic G. Central European Vaccination Advisory Group (CEVAG) guidance statement on recommendations for influenza vaccination in children. BMC Infect Dis. 2010 Jun 14;10(1):168. [Epub ahead of print].
101. Utumi Y, Iseki E, Murayama N, Ichimiya Y, Arai H. [Limbic encephalitis caused by herpes simplex virus infection after vaccination against the influenza virus]. Brain Nerve. 2010 Jun; 62(6):615-9.
102. Van Effelterre T, Soriano-Gabarró M, Debrus S, Claire Newbern E, Gray J. A mathematical model of the indirect effects of rotavirus vaccination. Epidemiol Infect. 2010 Jun; 138(6):884-97. Epub 2009 Dec 23.
103. van Essen GA. No evidence that vaccinating health care workers prevents flu in elderly residents in long-term care facilities. Evid Based Med. 2010 Jun; 15(3):81-2.
104. Väkeväinen M, Soininen A, Lucero M, Nohynek H, Auranen K, Mäkelä PH, Williams G, Käyhty H; the ARIVAC Consortium. Serotype-Specific Hyporesponsiveness to Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Infants Carrying Pneumococcus at the Time of Vaccination. J Pediatr. 2010 Jun 12. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Wasan SK, Baker SE, Skolnik PR, Farraye FA. A practical guide to vaccinating the inflammatory bowel disease patient. Am J Gastroenterol. 2010 Jun; 105(6):1231-8. Epub 2010 Jan 26.
106. Welters MJ, Kenter GG, de Vos van Steenwijk PJ, Löwik MJ, Berends-van der Meer DM, Essahsah F, Stynenbosch LF, Vloon AP, Ramwadhdoebe TH, Piersma SJ, van der Hulst JM, Valentijn AR, Fathers LM, Drijfhout JW, Franken KL, Oostendorp J, Fleuren GJ, Melief CJ, van der Burg SH. Success or failure of vaccination for HPV16-positive vulvar lesions correlates with kinetics and phenotype of induced T-cell responses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Jun 29; 107(26):11895-9. Epub 2010 Jun 14.
107. Wicker S, Rabenau HF. The reluctance of nurses to get vaccinated against influenza. Vaccine. 2010 Jun 23; 28(29):4548-9. Epub 2010 May 14.
108. Wiesik-Szewczyk E, Romanowska M, Mielnik P, Chwaliñska-Sadowska H, Brydak LB, Olesiñska M, Zabek J. Anti-influenza vaccination in systemic lupus erythematosus patients: an analysis of specific humoral response and vaccination safety. Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Jun; 29(6):605-13. Epub 2010 Feb 7.
109. Wiznitzer M. Dravet syndrome and vaccination: when science prevails over speculation. Lancet Neurol. 2010 Jun; 9(6):559-61. Epub 2010 May 4.
110. Wortberg S, Walter D. [Recallsystems in primary care practices to increase vaccination rates against seasonal influenza]. Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2010 Jun; 135(22):1113-7. Epub 2010 May 7. German.
111. Yalçin SS. Prophylactic paracetamol at the time of infant vaccination reduces the risk of fever, but also reduces antibody response. Evid Based Nurs. 2010 Jun 8. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Yoo BK, Holland ML, Bhattacharya J, Phelps CE, Szilagyi PG. Effects of Mass Media Coverage on Timing and Annual Receipt of Influenza Vaccination among Medicare Elderly. Health Serv Res. 2010 Jun 22. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Zipursky S, Wiysonge CS, Hussey G. Knowledge and attitudes towards vaccines and immunization among adolescents in South Africa. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Jun 25; 6(6). [Epub ahead of print].