VAERS Materials & Publications
You may download and photocopy all of the documents listed below. In addition, you may request a copy of these materials via e-mail, fax, or mail. Please contact us to place an order:
VAERS P.O. Box 1100 Rockville, MD 20849-1100 Phone: (800) 822-7967 Fax: (877) 721-0366 E-mail: email@example.com
Note: PDF files require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Guidance for Industry: How to Complete the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System Form: PDF (62KB)
- MMWR: Surveillance for Safety Following Immunization: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)-United States, 1991-2001. January 24, 2003/Vol. 52/No. SS-1; pp. 1-28.
- Iskander JK, Miller ER, Chen RT. The role of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting system (VAERS) in monitoring vaccine safety. Pediatr Ann. 2004 Sep;33(9):599-606.
- APHA article discussing the reporting efficiency of VAERS: Abstract (html) - Entire Article (1.04 MB PDF)
- VAERS Continuing Education
* Available for distribution upon request.