- VAERS: Learn more about the CDC's role in the VAERS program.
- Vaccines and Immunizations: CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases provides general information about vaccines, including vaccine schedules and recalls. If you have questions about particular vaccines and immunization schedules, contact the CDC-INFO Contact Center at (800) 232-4636 or visit CDC's Vaccines and Immunizations Web site.
- Vaccine Safety: CDC's Immunization Safety Office provides information about vaccine safety, including how vaccines are tested and monitored, answers to common questions, and information about vaccine safety concerns.
Travelers' Health: Provides health information about travel to specific destinations, including vaccination recommendations for travelers of all ages.
VAERS: Learn more about the FDA's role in the VAERS program.
Freedom of Information Office: Obtain VAERS data and perform searches on VAERS data for a monetary fee.
- MedWatch: Obtain safety information and report adverse events for drugs, biologics (except vaccines), medical devices, and dietary supplements.
- National Vaccine Program Office: You will find publications and reports on vaccine-preventable diseases, vaccine safety, vaccine coverage, immunization laws, and immunization registries.
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP): For information about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, visit the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program Web site or call (800) 338-2382.
- For information about the rules of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, including requirements for filing a petition, visit the U.S. Court of Federal Claims web site or call (202) 357-6400
- Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP): Information on the CICP can be obtained by visiting their Website at www.hrsa.gov/countermeasurescomp or calling (888) 275-4772.
- Military Vaccine Agency: The official Web site for information about military vaccines.
- HealthFinder: A guide to reliable health information.
- National Technical Information Service: The largest central resource for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business-related information.