Vaccine Safety Bibliography-May 2014
1. In the mood for wiping out vaccine-preventable diseases. Bull World Health Organ. 2014 Apr 1; 92(4):236-7.
2. Abrams S, Beutels P, Hens N. Assessing mumps outbreak risk in highly vaccinated populations using spatial seroprevalence data. Am J Epidemiol. 2014 Apr 15; 179(8):1006-17.
3. Abuelkheir M, Alsourani D, Al-Eyadhy A, Temsah MH, Meo SA, Alzamil F. EMLA(R) cream: a pain-relieving strategy for childhood vaccination. J Int Med Res. 2014 Apr;42(2):329-36.
4. Agnihothram S, Gopal R, Yount BL Jr, Donaldson EF, Menachery VD, Graham RL, Scobey TD, Gralinski LE, Denison MR, Zambon M, Baric RS. Evaluation of serologic and antigenic relationships between middle eastern respiratory syndrome coronavirus and other coronaviruses to develop vaccine platforms for the rapid response to emerging coronaviruses. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 1; 209(7):995-1006.
5. Allam A, Schulz PJ, Nakamoto K. The impact of search engine selection and sorting criteria on vaccination beliefs and attitudes: two experiments manipulating google output. J Med Internet Res. 2014 Apr 2;16(4):e100.
6. Ambrose CS, Antonova EN. The healthcare and societal burden associated with influenza in vaccinated and unvaccinated European and Israeli children. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2014 Apr; 33(4):569-75.
7. Angoulvant F, Levy C, Grimprel E, Varon E, Lorrot M, Biscardi S, Minodier P, Dommergues MA, Hees L, Gillet Y, Craiu I, Zenkhri F, Dubos F, Guen CG, Launay E, Martinot A, Cohen R. Early impact of 13 valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine on community-acquired pneumonia in children. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;58(7):918-24.
8. Awasthi S, Belshe RB, Friedman HM. Better Neutralization of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (HSV-1) Than HSV-2 by Antibody From Recipients of GlaxoSmithKline HSV-2 Glycoprotein D2 Subunit Vaccine. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
9. Baik YO, Choi SK, Kim JW, Yang JS, Kim IY, Kim CW, Hong JH. Safety and Immunogenicity Assessment of an Oral Cholera Vaccine through Phase I Clinical Trial in Korea. J Korean Med Sci. 2014 Apr;29(4):494-501.
10. Bajanca-Lavado MP, Simões AS, Betencourt CR, Sá-Leão R; Portuguese Group for Study of Haemophilus influenzae invasive infection. Characteristics of Haemophilus influenzae invasive isolates from Portugal following routine childhood vaccination against H. influenzae serotype b (2002-2010). Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;33(4):603-10.
11. Ball R. Perspectives on the future of postmarket vaccine safety surveillance and evaluation. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 Apr; 13(4):455-62.
12. Bart MJ, Harris SR, Advani A, Arakawa Y, Bottero D, Bouchez V, Cassiday PK, Chiang CS, Dalby T, Fry NK, Gaillard ME, van Gent M, Guiso N, Hallander HO, Harvill ET, He Q, van der Heide HG, Heuvelman K, Hozbor DF, Kamachi K, Karataev GI, Lan R, Lutyłska A, Maharjan RP, Mertsola J, Miyamura T, Octavia S, Preston A, Quail MA, Sintchenko V, Stefanelli P, Tondella ML, Tsang RS, Xu Y, Yao SM, Zhang S, Parkhill J, Mooi FR. Global Population Structure and Evolution of Bordetella pertussis and Their Relationship with Vaccination. MBio. 2014 Apr 22;5(2).
13. Barth J, Hammerschmidt T, Vollmar J, Bierbaum M, Schöffski O. [Mechanics and Effects of European Reference Pricing for Vaccines in Germany According to §130a Abs. 2 SGB V: An Analysis Using the Example of Influenza Vaccines]. Gesundheitswesen. 2014 Apr;76(4):e7-e13.
14. Bartsch SM, Lee BY. Economics and financing of vaccines for diarrheal diseases. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 22;10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
15. Baudoin A, Sabiani L, Oundjian F, Tabouret E, Agostini A, Courbière B, Boubli L, Carcopino X. [HPV prophylactic vaccine coverage and factors impacting its practice among students and high school students in Marseilles' area.]. J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris). 2014 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Bergfors E, Hermansson G, Nyström Kronander U, Falk L, Valter L, Trollfors B. How common are long-lasting, intensely itching vaccination granulomas and contact allergy to aluminium induced by currently used pediatric vaccines? A prospective cohort study. Eur J Pediatr. 2014 Apr 22. [Epub ahead of print].
17. Berti E, Chiappini E, Orlandini E, Galli L, de Martino M. Pertussis is still common in a highly vaccinated infant population. Acta Paediatr. 2014 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Blyth CC, Jacoby P, Effler PV, Kelly H, Smith DW, Robins C, Willis GA, Levy A, Keil AD, Richmond PC; on behalf of the WAIVE Study Team. Effectiveness of Trivalent Flu Vaccine in Healthy Young Children. Pediatrics. 2014 Apr 21. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Bottino CJ, Cox JE, Kahlon PS, Samuels RC. Improving immunization rates in a hospital-based primary care practice. Pediatrics. 2014 Apr;133(4):e1047-54.
20. Brehony C, Trotter CL, Ramsay ME, Chandra M, Jolley KA, van der Ende A, Carion F, Berthelsen L, Hoffmann S, Harðardóttir H, Vazquez J, Murphy K, Toropainen M, Caniça M, Ferreira E, Diggle M, Edwards G, Taha MK, Stefanelli P, Kriz P, Gray S, Fox A, Jacobsson S, Claus H, Vogel U, Tzanakaki G, Heuberger S, Caugant DA, Frosch M, Maiden MC. Differential age distribution of disease-associated meningococcal lineages-Implications for vaccine development. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 Apr 2. [Epub ahead of print].
21. Brenzel L. Can investments in health systems strategies lead to changes in immunization coverage? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 Apr;13(4):561-72.
22. Brown DW, Gacic-Dobo M, Young SL. Home-based child vaccination records-a reflection on form. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1;32(16):1775-7.
23. Campins Martí M, Uriona Tuma S. [General epidemiology of infections acquired by health-care workers: Immunization of health-care workers]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2014 Apr;32(4):259-65.
24. Canavan ME, Sipsma HL, Kassie GM, Bradley EH. Correlates of complete childhood vaccination in East african countries. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 21; 9(4):e95709.
25. Carollo M, Pandolfi E, Tozzi AE, Buisman AM, Mascart F, Ausiello CM. Humoral and B-cell memory responses in children five years after pertussis acellular vaccine priming. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 11;32(18):2093-9.
26. Cassetti MC, Halstead SB. Consultation on dengue vaccines: Progress in understanding protection, 26-28 June 2013, Rockville, Maryland. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 21. [Epub ahead of print].
27. Chen J, O'Brien MA, Yang HK, Grabenstein JD, Dasbach EJ. Cost-effectiveness of pneumococcal vaccines for adults in the United States. Adv Ther. 2014 Apr;31(4):392-409.
28. Cho EY, Lee H, Choi EH, Kim YJ, Eun BW, Cho YK, Kim YK, Jo DS, Lee HS, Lee J, Kim MN, Kim DS, Lee HJ. Serotype distribution and antibiotic resistance of Streptococcus pneumoniae isolated from invasive infections after optional use of the 7-valent conjugate vaccine in Korea, 2006-2010. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;78(4):481-6.
29. Christenson, B. Letter to the Editor: Comment on Dr. Joel A. Harrison's "Wrong About Vaccine Safety"? The Open Vaccine Journal, 2013, 6: 26.
30. Christian LM. Optimizing benefits of influenza virus vaccination during pregnancy: Potential behavioral risk factors and interventions. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 4. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Closser S, Cox K, Parris TM, Landis RM, Justice J, Gopinath R, Maes K, Banteyerga Amaha H, Mohammed IZ, Dukku AM, Omidian PA, Varley E, Tedoff P, Koon AD, Nyirazinyoye L, Luck MA, Pont WF, Neergheen V, Rosenthal A, Nsubuga P, Thacker N, Jooma R, Nuttall E. The Impact of Polio Eradication on Routine Immunization and Primary Health Care: A Mixed-Methods Study. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 2. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Colzani E, McDonald SA, Carrillo-Santisteve P, Busana MC, Lopalco P, Cassini A. Impact of measles national vaccination coverage on burden of measles across 29 Member States of the European Union and European Economic Area, 2006-2011. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1; 32(16):1814-9.
33. Constable C, Blank NR, Caplan AL. Rising rates of vaccine exemptions: problems with current policy and more promising remedies. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1;32(16):1793-7.
34. Cromer D, van Hoek AJ, Jit M, Edmunds WJ, Fleming D, Miller E. The burden of influenza in England by age and clinical risk group: a statistical analysis to inform vaccine policy. J Infect. 2014 Apr;68(4):363-71.
35. Curto A, Duranti S, Van de Vooren K, Garattini L. Vaccination planning and vaccine prices in a decentralizing country - Italy. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2014 Apr;14(2):195-202.
36. da Costa AC, Nogueira SV, Kipnis A, Junqueira-Kipnis AP. Recombinant BCG: Innovations on an Old Vaccine. Scope of BCG Strains and Strategies to Improve Long-Lasting Memory. Front Immunol. 2014 Apr 7;5:152.
37. Daniels CC, Shelton CM, Bass PJ, Wang WC, Suda KJ. Limb swelling in a pediatric sickle cell patient after revaccination with pneumococcal vaccine. Int J Clin Pharm. 2014 Apr;36(2):261-3.
38. Darvishian M, Gefenaite G, Turner RM, Pechlivanoglou P, Van der Hoek W, Van den Heuvel ER, Hak E. After adjusting for bias in meta-analysis seasonal influenza vaccine remains effective in community dwelling elderly. J Clin Epidemiol. 2014 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
39. De Cao E, Melegaro A, Klok R, Postma M. Optimising assessments of the epidemiological impact in the Netherlands of paediatric immunisation with 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine using dynamic transmission modelling. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 2;9(4):e89415.
40. de Vries L, van Hunsel F, Cuppers-Maarschalkerweerd B, van Puijenbroek E, van Grootheest K. Adjuvanted A/H1N1 (2009) influenza vaccination during pregnancy: Description of a prospective cohort and spontaneously reported pregnancy-related adverse reactions in the Netherlands. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2014 Apr 7. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Della Cioppa G, Nicolay U, Lindert K, Leroux-Roels G, Clément F, Castellino F, Galli G, Groth N, Levin Y, Del Giudice G. A dose-range study in older adults to compare the safety and immunogenicity profiles of MF59(®)-adjuvanted and non-adjuvanted seasonal influenza vaccines following intradermal and intramuscular administration. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 14;10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
42. Dey A, Gidding HF, Menzies R, McIntyre P. General practice encounters following seasonal influenza vaccination as a proxy measure of early-onset adverse events. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 17;32(19):2204-8.
43. Dey AK, Malyala P, Singh M. Physicochemical and functional characterization of vaccine antigens and adjuvants. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May;13(5):671-85.
44. Doherty E, Walsh B, O'Neill C. Decomposing socioeconomic inequality in child vaccination: Results from Ireland. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 7. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Dombkowski KJ, Costello LE, Harrington LB, Dong S, Kolasa M, Clark SJ. Age-Specific Strategies for Immunization Reminders and Recalls: A Registry-Based Randomized Trial. Am J Prev Med. 2014 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Domingues CM, Verani JR, Montenegro Renoiner EI, de Cunto Brandileone MC, Flannery B, de Oliveira LH, Santos JB, de Moraes JC; the Brazilian Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Effectiveness Study Group. Effectiveness of ten-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine against invasive pneumococcal disease in Brazil: a matched case-control study. Lancet Respir Med. 2014 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Edwards KM, Berbers GA. Immune responses to pertussis vaccines and disease. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 1;209 Suppl 1:S10-5.
48. Egawa Y, Ohfuji S, Fukushima W, Yamazaki Y, Morioka T, Emoto M, Maeda K, Inaba M, Hirota Y. Immunogenicity of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine in patients with diabetes mellitus: With special reference to age, body mass index, and HbA1c. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 9;10(5). [Epub ahead of print].
49. Elias SC, Choudhary P, de Cassan SC, Biswas S, Collins KA, Halstead FD, Bliss CM, Ewer KJ, Hodgson SH, Duncan CJ, Hill AV, Draper SJ. Analysis of human B-cell responses following ChAd63 MVA MSP1 and AMA1 immunization and controlled malaria infection. Immunology. 2014 Apr; 141(4):628-44.
50. Eriksen HB, Lund N, Biering-Sørensen S, Correia C, Barbosa A, Andersen A, Aaby P, Jeppesen DL, Benn CS. Does oral polio vaccine at birth affect the size of the thymus? Observations within a randomized trial. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Farizo KM, Burns DL, Finn TM, Gruber MF, Pratt RD. Clinical evaluation of pertussis vaccines: US Food and Drug Administration regulatory considerations. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 1; 209 Suppl 1:S28-31.
52. Fernandes EG, Sato HK, Leshem E, Flannery B, Konstantyner TC, Veras MA, Patel MM. Impact of rotavirus vaccination on diarrhea-related hospitalizations in São Paulo State, Brazil. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Feroldi E, Pancharoen C, Kosalaraksa P, Chokephaibulkit K, Boaz M, Meric C, Hutagalung Y, Bouckenooghe A. Primary Immunization of Infants and Toddlers in Thailand with Japanese Encephalitis Chimeric Virus Vaccine in Comparison with SA14-14-2: A Randomized Study of Immunogenicity and Safety. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
54. Finney OC, Keitany GJ, Smithers H, Kaushansky A, Kappe S, Wang R. Immunization with genetically attenuated P. falciparum parasites induces long-lived antibodies that efficiently block hepatocyte invasion by sporozoites. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 17; 32(19):2135-8.
55. Fischer NJ. Haemophilus influenzae serotype a septic arthritis in an immunized central Australian indigenous child. Int J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr; 21:15-6.
56. Flicoteaux R, Pulcini C, Carrieri P, Schwarzinger M, Leport C, Verger P. Correlates of general practitioners' recommendations to patients regarding vaccination for the 2009-2010 pandemic influenza (A/H1N1) in France: Implications for future vaccination campaigns. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 25; 32(20):2281-7.
57. Fox AT, Swan KE, Perkin M, Toit GD, Lack G. The changing pattern of measles,mumps and rubella vaccine uptake in egg allergic children. Clin Exp Allergy. 2014 Apr 19. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Gallorini S, Taccone M, Bonci A, Nardelli F, Casini D, Bonificio A, Kommareddy S, Bertholet S, O'Hagan DT, Baudner BC. Sublingual immunization with a subunit influenza vaccine elicits comparable systemic immune response as intramuscular immunization, but also induces local IgA and TH17 responses. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 25; 32(20):2382-8.
59. García-Magán C, de Castro-López MJ, Llovo-Taboada J, Curros-Novo C, Puente-Puig M, Sánchez-Fauquier A, Martinón-Torres F. [Microbiological profile of acute viral gastroenteritis attended in a paediatric department of an area with high vaccine cover against rotavirus]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2014 Apr;32(4):246-9.
60. Gerin M, Wroblewski I, Bost-Bru C, N'guyen MA, Debillon T. [YEL-AND meningoencephalitis in a 4-year-old boy consecutive to a yellow-fever vaccine]. Arch Pediatr. 2014 Apr; 21(4):384-7.
61. Gervaix A, Ansaldi F, Brito-Avô A, Azzari C, Knuf M, Martinón-Torres F, Tuerlinckx D, Tin Htar MT, Syrogiannopoulos GA. Pneumococcal Vaccination in Europe: Schedule Adherence. Clin Ther. 2014 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Gessner BD, Feikin DR. Vaccine preventable disease incidence as a complement to vaccine efficacy for setting vaccine policy. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Gil A, Barranco D, Batalla J, Bayas JM, Campins M, Gorrotxategi Gorrotxategi P, Lluch J, Martinón-Torres F, Mellado MJ, Moreno-Pérez D, Uriel B, Vázquez JA. [Prevention of serogroup B meningococcal disease using a four-component vaccine]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2014 Apr;80(4):259.e1-259.e23.
64. Gill HS, Kang SM, Quan FS, Compans RW. Cutaneous immunization: an evolving paradigm in influenza vaccines. Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2014 Apr;11(4):615-27.
65. Gounder PP, Bruce MG, Bruden DJ, Singleton RJ, Rudolph K, Hurlburt DA, Hennessy TW, Wenger J. Effect of the 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on Nasopharyngeal Colonization by Streptococcus pneumoniae--Alaska, 2008-2012. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr; 209(8):1251-8.
66. Grandahl M, Oscarsson M, Stenhammar C, Nevéus T, Westerling R, Tydén T. Not the right time: why parents refuse to let their daughters have the human papillomavirus vaccination. Acta Paediatr. 2014 Apr; 103(4):436-41.
67. Graves MA, Harris JR, Hannon PA, Hammerback K, Ahmed F, Zhou C. Workplace-based influenza vaccination promotion practices among large employers in the United States. J Occup Environ Med. 2014 Apr; 56(4):397-402.
68. Greenberg RN, Gurtman A, Frenck RW, Strout C, Jansen KU, Trammel J, Scott DA, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Schmoele-Thoma B. Sequential administration of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in pneumococcal vaccine-naïve adults 60-64 years of age. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 25;32(20):2364-74.
69: Guthmann JP, Chauvin P, Le Strat Y, Soler M, Fonteneau L, Lévy-Bruhl D. [Low pneumococcal conjugated vaccine immunization coverage in low-income families: A study in Île-de-France.]. Arch Pediatr. 2014 Apr 22. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Hagemann TM, Johnson EJ, Conway SE. Influenza vaccination by pharmacists in a health sciences center: A 3-year experience. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2014 Apr 12:e225-e231. [Epub ahead of print].
71. Halling G, Giannini C, Britton JW, Lee RW, Watson RE Jr, Terrell CL, Parney IF, Buckingham EM, Carpenter JE, Grose C. Focal Encephalitis Following Varicella-Zoster Virus Reactivation Without Rash in a Healthy Immunized Young Adult. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Haq K, McElhaney JE. Immunosenescence: influenza vaccination and the elderly. Curr Opin Immunol. 2014 Apr 24; 29C:38-42. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Haralambieva IH, Salk HM, Lambert ND, Ovsyannikova IG, Kennedy RB, Warner ND, Pankratz VS, Poland GA. Associations between race, sex and immune response variations to rubella vaccination in two independent cohorts. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 7; 32(17):1946-53.
74. Harper DM, Verdenius I, Harris GD, Barnett AL, Rosemergey BE, Arey AM, Wall J, Malnar GJ. The influence of free quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV4) on the timely completion of the three dose series. Prev Med. 2014 Apr; 61:20-5.
75. Harrison, JA. Wrong About Vaccine Safety: A Review of Andrew Wakefield's "Callous Disregard." The Open Vaccine Journal, 2013, 6: 9 - 25.
76. Hayford K, Uddin MJ, Koehlmoos TP, Bishai DM. Cost and sustainability of a successful package of interventions to improve vaccination coverage for children in urban slums of Bangladesh. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 25; 32(20):2294-9.
77. Hedari CP, Khinkarly RW, Dbaibo GS. Meningococcal serogroups A, C, W-135, and Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine: a new conjugate vaccine against invasive meningococcal disease. Infect Drug Resist. 2014 Apr 3; 7:85-99.
78. Hofstetter AM, Stockwell MS, Al-Husayni N, Ompad D, Natarajan K, Rosenthal SL, Soren K. HPV vaccination: Are we initiating too late? Vaccine. 2014 Apr 7;32(17):1939-45.
79. Hofstetter AM, Jakob K, Klein NP, Dekker CL, Edwards KM, Halsey NA, Baxter R, Williams SE, Graham PL 3rd, Larussa P. Live Vaccine Use and Safety in DiGeorge Syndrome.
80. Imaz I, Rubio B, Cornejo AM, González-Enríquez J. Budget impact and cost-utility analysis of universal infant rotavirus vaccination in Spain. Prev Med. 2014 Apr;61:116-21.
81. Jin H, Chen Z. Production of live attenuated influenza vaccines against seasonal and potential pandemic influenza viruses. Curr Opin Virol. 2014 Apr 2;6C:34-39. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Joe W. Intersectional inequalities in immunization in India, 1992-93 to 2005-06: a progress assessment. Health Policy Plan. 2014 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Kanda T, Mochida J, Takada S, Hori Y, Yamaguchi K, Takahashi S. Case of mumps orchitis after vaccination. Int J Urol. 2014 Apr;21(4):426-8.
84. Kao CM, Schneyer RJ, Bocchini JA Jr. Child and adolescent immunizations: selected review of recent US recommendations and literature. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2014 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Kawaguchiya M, Urushibara N, Ghosh S, Kuwahara O, Morimoto S, Ito M, Kudo K, Kobayashi N. Serotype Distribution and Susceptibility to Penicillin and Erythromycin Among Noninvasive or Colonization Isolates of Streptococcus pneumoniae in Northern Japan: A Cross-Sectional Study in the Pre-PCV7 Routine Immunization Period. Microb Drug Resist. 2014 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Khurana S, King LR, Manischewitz J, Coyle EM, Golding H. Novel antibody-independent receptor-binding SPR-based assay for rapid measurement of influenza vaccine potency. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 17;32(19):2188-97.
87. Khurana S, Coyle EM, Dimitrova M, Castellino F, Nicholson K, Giudice GD, Golding H. Heterologous Prime-Boost Vaccination with MF59-Adjuvanted H5 Vaccines Promotes Antibody Affinity Maturation towards the Hemagglutinin HA1 Domain and Broad H5N1 Cross-Clade Neutralization. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 22;9(4):e95496.
88. Kim SY, Russell LB, Park J, Verani JR, Madhi SA, Cutland CL, Schrag SJ, Sinha A. Cost-effectiveness of a potential group B streptococcal vaccine program for pregnant women in South Africa. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 7;32(17):1954-63.
89. Kivitz AJ, Schechtman J, Texter M, Fichtner A, de Longueville M, Chartash EK. Vaccine Responses in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis Treated with Certolizumab Pegol: Results from a Single-blind Randomized Phase IV Trial. J Rheumatol. 2014 Apr;41(4):648-57.
90. Kříłová P, Musílek M, Vacková Z, Bečvářová Z, Kozáková J. [Sequencing analysis of the antigens included in the four-component vaccine against serogroup B meningococcus in Czech isolates of Neisseria meningitidis from 2007-2013]. Epidemiol Mikrobiol Imunol. 2014 Apr;63(1):61-8. Czech.
91. Lambert LC. Pertussis vaccine trials in the 1990s. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 1;209 Suppl 1:S4-9.
92. Larson HJ, Jarrett C, Eckersberger E, Smith DM, Paterson P. Understanding vaccine hesitancy around vaccines and vaccination from a global perspective: A systematic review of published literature, 2007-2012. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 17;32(19):2150-2159.
93. Laserson U, Vigneault F, Gadala-Maria D, Yaari G, Uduman M, Vander Heiden JA, Kelton W, Taek Jung S, Liu Y, Laserson J, Chari R, Lee JH, Bachelet I, Hickey B, Lieberman-Aiden E, Hanczaruk B, Simen BB, Egholm M, Koller D, Georgiou G, Kleinstein SH, Church GM. High-resolution antibody dynamics of vaccine-induced immune responses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014 Apr 1; 111(13):4928-33.
94. Lasset C, Kalecinski J, Régnier V, Barone G, Leocmach Y, Vanhems P, Chauvin F, Lutringer-Magnin D. Practices and opinions regarding HPV vaccination among French general practitioners: evaluation through two cross-sectional studies in 2007 and 2010. Int J Public Health. 2014 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Lee WJ, Chen LK, Tang GJ, Lan TY. The impact of influenza vaccination on hospitalizations and mortality among frail older people. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2014 Apr; 15(4):256-60.
96. Lehmann BA, Ruiter RA, Wicker S, van Dam D, Kok G. "I don't see an added value for myself": a qualitative study exploring the social cognitive variables associated with influenza vaccination of Belgian, Dutch and German healthcare personnel. BMC Public Health. 2014 Apr 28; 14(1):407. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Lewthwaite P, Campion K, Blackburn B, Kemp E, Major D, Sarangi K. Healthcare workers' attitude towards influenza vaccination after the 2009 pandemic. Occup Med (Lond). 2014 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Li R, Stewart B, Weintraub E, McNeil MM. Continuous sequential boundaries for vaccine safety surveillance. Stat Med. 2014 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Li R, McNeil MM, Pickering S, Pemberton MR, Duran LL, Collins LC, Nelson MR, Engler RJ. Military healthcare providers reporting of adverse events following immunizations to the vaccine adverse event reporting system. Mil Med. 2014 Apr;179(4):435-41.
100. Licciardi PV, Russell FM, Balloch A, Burton RL, Nahm MH, Gilbert G, Tang ML, Mulholland EK. Impaired serotype-specific immune function following pneumococcal vaccination in infants with prior carriage. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 25; 32(20):2321-7.
101. Liko J, Robison SG, Cieslak PR. Pertussis vaccine performance in an epidemic year -- Oregon, 2012. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Lin HC, Chiu HF, Ho SC, Yang CY. Association of Influenza Vaccination and Reduced Risk of Stroke Hospitalization among the Elderly: A Population-Based Case-Control Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2014 Apr 2;11(4):3639-49.
103. Lu PJ, O'Halloran A, Ding H, Williams WW, Bridges CB, Kennedy ED. National and state-specific estimates of place of influenza vaccination among adult populations - United States, 2011-12 influenza season. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 11. pii: S0264-410X(14)00505-2. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Luyten J, Desmet P, Dorgali V, Hens N, Beutels P. Kicking against the pricks: vaccine sceptics have a different social orientation. Eur J Public Health. 2014 Apr;24(2):310-4.
105. Macintyre CR, Ridda I, Gao Z, Moa AM, McIntyre PB, Sullivan JS, Jones TR, Hayen A, Lindley RI. A randomized clinical trial of the immunogenicity of 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine compared to 23-valent polysaccharide vaccine in frail, hospitalized elderly. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 23;9(4):e94578.
106. Macneil A, Dietz V, Cherian T. Vaccine preventable diseases: Time to re-examine global surveillance data? Vaccine. 2014 Apr 25;32(20):2315-20.
107. Malosh R, Ohmit SE, Petrie JG, Thompson MG, Aiello AE, Monto AS. Factors associated with influenza vaccine receipt in community dwelling adults and their children. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1;32(16):1841-7.
108. Manika D, Ball JG, Stout PA. Factors Associated with the Persuasiveness of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising on HPV Vaccination Among Young Women. J Health Commun. 2014 Apr 7. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Marcello RK, Papadouka V, Misener M, Wake E, Mandell R, Zucker JR. Distribution of pandemic influenza vaccine and reporting of doses administered, new york, new york, USA. Emerg Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;20(4):525-31.
110. Marciano BE, Huang CY, Joshi G, Rezaei N, Carvalho BC, Allwood Z, Ikinciogullari A, Reda SM, Gennery A, Thon V, Espinosa-Rosales F, Al-Herz W, Porras O, Shcherbina A, Szaflarska A, Kiliç S, Franco JL, Gómez Raccio AC, Roxo P Jr, Esteves I, Galal N, Grumach AS, Al-Tamemi S, Yildiran A, Orellana JC, Yamada M, Morio T, Liberatore D, Ohtsuka Y, Lau YL, Nishikomori R, Torres-Lozano C,Mazzucchelli JT, Vilela MM, Tavares FS, Cunha L, Pinto JA, Espinosa-Padilla SE, Hernandez-Nieto L, Elfeky RA, Ariga T, Toshio H, Dogu F, Cipe F, Formankova R, Nuñez-Nuñez ME, Bezrodnik L, Marques JG, Pereira MI, Listello V, Slatter MA, Nademi Z, Kowalczyk D, Fleisher TA, Davies G, Neven B, Rosenzweig SD. BCG vaccination in patients with severe combined immunodeficiency: Complications, risks, and vaccination policies. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014 Apr;133(4):1134-41.
111. Martins C, Garly ML, Bale C, Rodrigues A, Njie-Jobe J, Benn CS, Whittle H, Aaby P. Measles Virus Antibody Responses in Children Randomly Assigned to Receive Standard-Titer Edmonston-Zagreb Measles Vaccine at 4.5 and 9 Months of Age, 9 Months of Age, or 9 and 18 Months of Age. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 10. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Marzi A, Feldmann H. Ebola virus vaccines: an overview of current approaches. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 Apr;13(4):521-31.
113. Masadeh MM, Alzoubi KH, Al-Azzam SI, Al-Agedi HS, Abu Rashid BE, Mukattash TL. Public awareness regarding children vaccination in Jordan. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 14;10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
114. Maurer W, Seeber L, Rundblad G, Kochhar S, Trusko B, Kisler B, Kush R, Rath B; Vienna Vaccine Safety Initiative. Standardization and simplification of vaccination records. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 Apr; 13(4):545-59.
115. McKelvie B, Top K, McCusker C, Letenyi D, Issekutz TB, Issekutz AC. Fatal Pneumococcal Meningitis in a 7-Year-Old Girl with Interleukin-1 Receptor Activated Kinase Deficiency (IRAK-4) Despite Prophylactic Antibiotic and IgG Responses to Streptococcus Pneumoniae Vaccines. J Clin Immunol. 2014 Apr;34(3):267-71.
116. McQuaid F, Snape MD, John TM, Kelly S, Robinson H, Houlden J, Voysey M, Biostat M, Toneatto D, Kittel C, Dull PM, Pollard AJ. Persistence of Bactericidal Antibodies to 5 Years of Age Following Immunization with Serogroup B Meningococcal Vaccines at 6, 8, 12 and 40 Months of Age. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Meade BD, Plotkin SA, Locht C. Possible options for new pertussis vaccines. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 1; 209 Suppl 1:S24-7.
118. Miller MS, Palese P. Peering into the crystal ball: influenza pandemics and vaccine efficacy. Cell. 2014 Apr 10;157(2):294-9.
119. Mizuno T, Mizuno S, Kanda T. Effects of vaccination and the new neuraminidase inhibitor, laninamivir, on influenza infection. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 3;9(4):e92601
120. Moore CE, Paul J, Foster D, Mahar SA, Griffiths D, Knox K, Peto TE, Walker AS, Crook DW; on behalf of the Oxford Invasive Pneumococcal Surveillance Group. Reduction of invasive pneumococcal disease three years after the introduction of the 13 valent conjugate vaccine in the Oxfordshire region, England. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 9. [Epub ahead of print].
121. Moraga-Llop FA, Mendoza-Palomar N, Muntaner-Alonso A, Codina-Grau G, Fàbregas-Martori A, Campins-Martí M. [Pertussis in fully vaccinated infants and children. Are new vaccination strategies required?]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2014 Apr; 32(4):236-41.
122. Morokutti A, Muster T, Ferko B. Intranasal vaccination with a replication-deficient influenza virus induces heterosubtypic neutralising mucosal IgA antibodies in humans. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 7;32(17):1897 900.
123. Murele B, Vaz R, Gasasira A, Mkanda P, Erbeto T, Okeibunor J. Vaccine perception among acceptors and non-acceptors in Sokoto State, Nigeria. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print].
124. Nafziger AN, Pratt DS. Seasonal influenza vaccination and technologies. J Clin Pharmacol. 2014 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
125. Naleway AL, Irving SA, Henninger ML, Li DK, Shifflett P, Ball S, Williams JL, Cragan J, Gee J, Thompson MG; for the Vaccine Safety Datalink and Pregnancy and Influenza Project. Safety of influenza vaccination during pregnancy: A review of subsequent maternal obstetric events and findings from two recent cohort studies. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 14. [Epub ahead of print].
126. Naleway AL, Henkle EM, Ball S, Bozeman S, Gaglani MJ, Kennedy ED, Thompson MG. Barriers and facilitators to influenza vaccination and vaccine coverage in a cohort of health care personnel. Am J Infect Control. 2014 Apr; 42(4):371-5.
127. Niccolai LM, McBride V, Julian PR; the Connecticut HPV-IMPACT Working Group. Sources of information for assessing human papillomavirus vaccination history among young women. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Norman JJ, Arya JM, McClain MA, Frew PM, Meltzer MI, Prausnitz MR. Microneedle patches: usability and acceptability for self-vaccination against influenza. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1;32(16):1856-62.
129. Ntshoe GM, McAnerney JM, Tempia S, Blumberg L, Moyes J, Buys A, Naidoo D, Venter M, Besselaar T, Schoub BD, Harris BN, Cohen C. Influenza Epidemiology and Vaccine Effectiveness among Patients with Influenza-Like Illness, Viral Watch Sentinel Sites, South Africa, 2005-2009. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 15;9(4):e94681.
130. Nyhan B, Reifler J, Richey S, Freed GL. Effective messages in vaccine promotion: a randomized trial. Pediatrics. 2014 Apr;133(4):e835-42.
131. O'Connor D, Moore CE, Snape MD, John T, Hill AV, Pollard AJ. Exonic single nucleotide polymorphisms within TLR3 associated with infant responses to serogroup C meningococcal conjugate vaccine. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 21. [Epub ahead of print].
132. Ochoa-Gondar O, Vila-Corcoles A, Rodriguez-Blanco T, Gomez-Bertomeu F, Figuerola-Massana E, Raga-Luria X, Hospital-Guardiola I. Effectiveness of the 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine against community-acquired pneumonia in the general population aged ≥ 60 years: 3 years of follow-up in the CAPAMIS study. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;58(7):909-17.
133. Okur G, Chaney KA, Lomasney LM. Magnetic resonance imaging of abnormal shoulder pain following influenza vaccination. Skeletal Radiol. 2014 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Oraby T, Thampi V, Bauch CT. The influence of social norms on the dynamics of vaccinating behaviour for paediatric infectious diseases. Proc Biol Sci. 2014 Feb 12;281(1780):20133172.
135. Panozzo CA, Becker-Dreps S, Pate V, Weber DJ, Jonsson Funk M, Stürmer T, Brookhart MA. Direct, indirect, total, and overall effectiveness of the rotavirus vaccines for the prevention of gastroenteritis hospitalizations in privately insured US children, 2007-2010. Am J Epidemiol. 2014 Apr 1;179(7):895-909.
136. Paul A, Babji S, Sowmyanarayanan TV, Dhingra MS, Ramani S, Kattula D, Kang G. Human and bovine rotavirus strain antigens for evaluation of immunogenicity in a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial of a single dose live attenuated tetravalent, bovine-human-reassortant, oral rotavirus vaccine in Indian adults. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 2. [Epub ahead of print].
137. Perrett KP, John TM, Jin C, Kibwana E, Yu LM, Curtis N, Pollard AJ. Long-term persistence of immunity and B-cell memory following Haemophilus influenzae type B conjugate vaccination in early childhood and response to booster. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;58(7):949-59.
138. Pondo T, Jr CE, Martin SW, Keitel WA, Keyserling HL, Babcock J, Parker S, Jacobson RM, Poland GA, McNeil MM. Evaluation of sex, race, body mass index and pre-vaccination serum progesterone levels and post-vaccination serum anti-anthrax protective immunoglobulin G on injection site adverse events following anthrax vaccine adsorbed (AVA) in the CDC AVA human clinical trial. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 23. pii: S0264-410X(14)00551-9. [Epub ahead of print].
139. Prutsky GJ, Domecq JP, Elraiyah T, Prokop LJ, Murad MH. Assessing the evidence: live attenuated influenza vaccine in children younger than 2 years. A systematic review. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 Apr;33(4):e106-15.
140. Prymula R, Esposito S, Vincenzo Zuccotti G, Xie F, Toneatto D, Kohl I, Dull PM. A phase 2 randomized controlled trial of a multicomponent meningococcal serogroup B vaccine (I): Efects of prophylactic paracetamol on immunogenicity and reactogenicity of routine infant vaccines and 4CMenB. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 24; 10(7). [Epub ahead of print].
141. Prymula R, Pazdiora P, Traskine M, Rüggeberg JU, Borys D. Safety and immunogenicity of an investigational vaccine containing two common pneumococcal proteins in toddlers: A phase II randomized clinical trial. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
142. Pugh C, Keasey S, Korman L, Pittman PR, Ulrich RG. Human antibody responses to the polyclonal Dryvax vaccine for smallpox prevention can be distinguished from responses to the monoclonal replacement vaccine ACAM2000. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
143. Qi Y, Zhu Z, Shi Z, Ge Y, Zhao K, Zhou M, Cui L. Dysregulated microRNA Expression in Serum of Non-Vaccinated Children with Varicella. Viruses. 2014 Apr 22;6(4):1823-36.
144. Quinn E, Jit M, Newall AT. Key issues and challenges in estimating the impact and cost-effectiveness of quadrivalent influenza vaccination. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2014 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
145. Quinn HE, Wood NJ, Cannings KL, Dey A, Wang H, Menzies RI, Moberley S, Reid S, McIntyre PB, Macartney KK. Intussusception Following Monovalent Human Rotavirus Vaccine in Australia: Severity and Comparison of Using Healthcare Database Records versus Case-Confirmation To Assess Risk. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
146. Reimer RA, Schommer JA, Houlihan AE, Gerrard M. Ethnic and gender differences in HPV knowledge, awareness, and vaccine acceptability among White and Hispanic men and women. J Community Health. 2014 Apr;39(2):274-84.
147. Rickert VI, Auslander BA, Cox DS, Rosenthal SL, Rickert JA, Rupp R, Zimet GD. School-based vaccination of young US males: Impact of health beliefs on intent and first dose acceptance. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 7;32(17):1982-7.
148. Rid A, Saxena A, Baqui AH, Bhan A, Bines J, Bouesseau MC, Caplan A, Colgrove J, Dhai A, Gomez-Diaz R, Green SK, Kang G, Lagos R, Loh P, London AJ, Mulholland K, Neels P, Pitisuttithum P, Sarr SC, Selgelid M, Sheehan M, Smith PG. Placebo use in vaccine trials: Recommendations of a WHO expert panel. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 24. [Epub ahead of print].
149. Rogers C. Parents' vaccine beliefs: a study of experiences and attitudes among parents of children in private pre-schools. R I Med J (2013). 2014 Apr 1; 97(4):27-30.
150. Rysavy MB, Kresowik JD, Liu D, Mains L, Lessard M, Ryan GL. Human papillomavirus vaccination and sexual behavior in young women. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2014 Apr;27(2):67-71.
151. Sane J, Gouma S, Koopmans M, de Melker H, Swaan C, van Binnendijk R, Hahné S. Epidemic of Mumps among Vaccinated Persons, the Netherlands, 2009-2012. Emerg Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;20(4):643 8.
152. Santos CB, Araújo KC, Jardim-Botelho A, Santos MB, Rodrigues A, Dolabella SS, Gurgel RQ. Diarrhea incidence and intestinal infections among rotavirus vaccinated infants from a poor area in Brazil: a spatial analysis. BMC Public Health. 2014 Apr 24;14(1):399. [Epub ahead of print].
153. Schosser R, Reichert A, Mansmann U, Unger B, Heininger U, Kaiser R. Irregular tick-borne encephalitis vaccination schedules: The effect of a single catch-up vaccination with FSME-IMMUN. A prospective non-interventional study. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 25;32(20):2375-81.
154. Scobie HM, Nilles E, Kama M, Kool JL, Mintz E, Wannemuehler KA, Hyde TB, Dawainavesi A, Singh S, Korovou S, Jenkins K, Date K. Impact of a Targeted Typhoid Vaccination Campaign Following Cyclone Tomas, Republic of Fiji, 2010. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2014 Apr 7. [Epub ahead of print].
155. Sgambatti S, Minamisava R, Afonso ET, Toscano CM, Bierrenbach AL, Andrade AL. Appropriateness of administrative data for vaccine impact evaluation: the case of pneumonia hospitalizations and pneumococcal vaccine in Brazil. Epidemiol Infect. 2014 Apr 23:1-9. [Epub ahead of print].
156. Medical Advisory Committee of the Immune Deficiency Foundation, Shearer WT, Fleisher TA, Buckley RH, Ballas Z, Ballow M, Blaese RM, Bonilla FA, Conley ME, Cunningham-Rundles C, Filipovich AH, Fuleihan R, Gelfand EW, Hernandez-Trujillo V, Holland SM, Hong R, Lederman HM, Malech HL, Miles S, Notarangelo LD, Ochs HD, Orange JS, Puck JM, Routes JM, Stiehm ER, Sullivan K, Torgerson T, Winkelstein J. Recommendations for live viral and bacterial vaccines in immunodeficient patients and their close contacts. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014 Apr;133(4):961-6.
157. Sheridan SL, McCall BJ, Davis CA, Robson JM, Hull BP, Selvey CE, Ware RS, Grimwood K, Lambert SB. Acellular pertussis vaccine effectiveness for children during the 2009-2010 pertussis epidemic in Queensland. Med J Aust. 2014 Apr 7; 200(6):334-8.
158. Shiramoto M, Irie S, Juergens C, Yamaji M, Tamai S, Aizawa M, Belanger T, Gruber WC, Scott DA, Schmoele-Thoma B. Immunogenicity and safety of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine when administered to healthy Japanese adults aged ≥50 years: An open-label trial. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 28;10(7). [Epub ahead of print].
159. Singh PK, Parasuraman S. 'Looking beyond the male-female dichotomy' - Sibling composition and child immunization in India, 1992-2006. Soc Sci Med. 2014 Apr;107:145-53.
160. Skowronski DM, Janjua NZ, Sabaiduc S, De Serres G, Winter AL, Gubbay JB, Dickinson JA, Fonseca K, Charest H, Bastien N, Li Y, Kwindt TL, Mahmud SM, Van Caeseele P, Krajden M, Petric M. Influenza A/Subtype and B/Lineage Effectiveness Estimates for the 2011-2012 Trivalent Vaccine: Cross Season and Cross-Lineage Protection With Unchanged Vaccine. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
161. Slifka MK, Amanna I. How advances in immunology provide insight into improving vaccine efficacy. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print].
162. Smits G, Mollema L, Hahné S, de Melker H, Tcherniaeva I, van der Klis F, Berbers G. Seroprevalence of rubella antibodies in The Netherlands after 32 years of high vaccination coverage. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1;32(16):1890-5.
163. Smorenburg AJ, Oosterman BJ, Grobbee DE, Bonten MJ, Roes KC. Effects of recruitment strategies and demographic factors on inclusion in a large scale vaccination trial in adults 65 years and older. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print].
164. Specker B, Wey B, Fuller J, Sandoval MN, Durkin M, Dole N, Walter EB Jr. 2009 H1N1 and seasonal influenza immunization among pregnant women: a comparison of different sources of immunization information. Matern Child Health J. 2014 Apr;18(3):681-7.
165. Sprinks J. Government unveils plans for meningitis B vaccination for all two-month-old babies. Nurs Child Young People. 2014 Apr;26(3):7.
166. Stecher D, Gaiano A, Biscayart C, Gentile A, Ayala SG, López E, Bonvehí P, Yedlin P, Janusz C, Vizzotti C. National Immunization Commission: strengthening evidence-based decision making in Argentina. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 1; 32(16):1778-80.
167. Stoof SP, Heijstek MW, Sijssens KM, van der Klis F, Sanders EA, Teunis PF, Wulffraat NM, Berbers GA. Kinetics of the long-term antibody response after meningococcal C vaccination in patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a retrospective cohort study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2014 Apr;73(4):728-34.
168. Strowd RE, Swett K, Harmon M, Carter AF, Pop-Vicas A, Chan M, Tatter SB, Ellis T, Blevins M, High K, Lesser GJ. Influenza vaccine immunogenicity in patients with primary central nervous system malignancy. Neuro Oncol. 2014 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
169. Suwantika AA, Zakiyah N, Lestari K, Postma MJ. Accelerating the introduction of rotavirus immunization in Indonesia. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 Apr;13(4):463-72.
170. Swedish KA, Goldstone SE. Prevention of anal condyloma with quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccination of older men who have sex with men. PLoS One. 2014 Apr 8;9(4):e93393.
171. Szynczewska E, Chlebna-Sokół D. Immunogenicity of Heptavalent Conjugate Vaccine Against Streptococcus pneumoniae in Premature Babies with Low Birth Weight. Pediatr Neonatol. 2014 Apr;55(2):101-7.
172. Taddio A, Smart S, Sheedy M, Yoon EW, Vyas C, Parikh C, Pillai Riddell R, Shah V. Impact of prenatal education on maternal utilization of analgesic interventions at future infant vaccinations: A cluster randomized trial. Pain. 2014 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print].
173. Takeshita N, Lim CK, Mizuno Y, Shimbo T, Kotaki A, Ujiie M, Hayakawa K, Kato Y, Kanagawa S, Kaku M, Takasaki T. Immunogenicity of single-dose Vero cell-derived Japanese encephalitis vaccine in Japanese adults. J Infect Chemother. 2014 Apr;20(4):238-42.
174. Talaat KR, Luke CJ, Khurana S, Manischewitz J, King LR, McMahon BA, Karron RA, Lewis KD, Qin J, Follmann DA, Golding H, Neuzil KM, Subbarao K. A Live Attenuated Influenza A(H5N1) Vaccine Induces Long-Term Immunity in the Absence of a Primary Antibody Response. J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print].
175. Tanimoto T, Kusumi E, Hosoda K, Kouno K, Hamaki T, Kami M. Concerns about unapproved meningococcal vaccination for eculizumab therapy in Japan. Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2014 Apr 10;9(1):48.
176. Taras JS, Donohue KW. Radial nerve motor palsy following seasonal influenza vaccination: a case report. J Surg Orthop Adv. 2014 Spring;23(1):42-4.
177. Teixeira JC, Derchain SF, Zambelli Oliveira ER, Campos Teixeira CS, Andrade LA, Bacchi CE, Zeferino LC. Microinvasive adenocarcinoma of the cervix in a young woman vaccinated against human papillomavirus: the screening must be continued. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2014 Apr;18(2):E50-4.
178. Thisyakorn U, Capeding MR, Goh DY, Hadinegoro SR, Ismail Z, Tantawichien T, Yoksan S, Pang T. Preparing for dengue vaccine introduction in ASEAN countries: recommendations from the first ADVA regional workshop. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May;13(5):581-7.
179. Thisyakorn U, Chokephaibulkit K, Kosalaraksa P, Benjaponpitak S, Pancharoen C, Chuenkitmongkol S. Immunogenicity and safety of 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine as a booster dose in 12- to 18-month-old children primed with 3 doses of 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 23;10(7). [Epub ahead of print].
180. Thomas RE. Is influenza-like illness a useful concept and an appropriate test of influenza vaccine effectiveness? Vaccine. 2014 Apr 17; 32(19):2143-2149.
181. Tseng HF, Schmid DS, Harpaz R, Larussa P, Jensen NJ, Rivailler P, Radford K, Folster J, Jacobsen SJ. Herpes zoster caused by vaccine-strain varicella zoster virus in an immunocompetent recipient of zoster vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Apr;58(8):1125-8.
182. Turner N, Pierse N, Bissielo A, Huang QS, Baker MG, Widdowson MA, Kelly H; on behalf of the SHIVERS investigation team. The effectiveness of seasonal trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in preventing laboratory confirmed influenza hospitalisations in Auckland, New Zealand in 2012. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 22. [Epub ahead of print].
183. Ulloa-Gutierrez R, Avila-Aguero ML. Rotavirus vaccination in Central American children. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 Apr 7. [Epub ahead of print].
184. Urwyler P, Dierig A, Walther K, Heininger U. Protection against Vaccine Preventable Diseases in Medical Students: A Follow-Up. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
185. van Els C, Mjaaland S, Næss L, Sarkadi J, Gonczol E, Smith Korsholm K, Ulf Hansen J, de Jonge J, Kersten G, Warner J, Semper A, Kruiswijk C, Oftung F. Fast vaccine design and development based on correlates of protection (COPs): Influenza as a trendsetter. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 24;10(7). [Epub ahead of print].
186. van Essen GA, Beran J, Devaster JM, Durand C, Duval X, Esen M, Falsey AR, Feldman G, Gervais P, Innis BL, Kovac M, Launay O, Leroux-Roels G, McElhaney JE, McNeil S, Oujaa M, Richardus JH, Ruiz-Palacios G, Osborne RH, Oostvogels L. Influenza symptoms and their impact on elderly adults: randomised trial of AS03-adjuvanted or non-adjuvanted inactivated trivalent seasonal influenza vaccines. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2014 Apr 4. [Epub ahead of print].
187. van Lier A, van de Kassteele J, de Hoogh P, Drijfhout I, de Melker H. Vaccine uptake determinants in The Netherlands. Eur J Public Health. 2014 Apr;24(2):304-9.
188. Vellozzi C, Iqbal S, Stewart B, Tokars J, DeStefano F. Cumulative risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations during the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. Am J Public Health. 2014 Apr;104(4):696-701.
189. Vellozzi C, Iqbal S, Broder K. Guillain-barre syndrome, influenza, and influenza vaccination: the epidemiologic evidence. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 Apr; 58(8):1149-55.
190. Vernaz A, Gaudart J, Sallah K, Casanova L, Debroise A, Laporte R, Minodier P. [BCG vaccination: Survey among children less than 5years of age in an emergency department]. Arch Pediatr. 2014 May;21(5):454-60.
191. Vicco MH, Bontempi IA, Rodeles L, Yodice A, Marcipar IS, Bottasso O. Decreased level of antibodies and cardiac involvement in patients with chronic Chagas heart disease vaccinated with BCG. Med Microbiol Immunol. 2014 Apr;203(2):133-9.
192. Wagner KS, van Wijgerden JC, Andrews N, Goulden K, White JM. Childhood vaccination coverage by ethnicity within London between 2006/2007 and 2010/2011. Arch Dis Child. 2014 Apr;99(4):348-53.
193. Wahl RU, Wurpts G, Merk HF. [Post-vaccination granulomas caused by delayed-type reaction to aluminum salts.]. Hautarzt. 2014 Apr 13. [Epub ahead of print].
194. Walker AT, Smith PJ, Kolasa M; National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Diseases, CDC. Reduction of racial/ethnic disparities in vaccination coverage, 1995-2011. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2014 Apr 18;63:7-12.
195. Weil-Olivier C, Gaillat J. Can the success of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines for the prevention of pneumococcal diseases in children be extrapolated to adults? Vaccine. 2014 Apr 11;32(18):2022-2026.
196. Whitney CG, Zhou F, Singleton J, Schuchat A; National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, CDC. Benefits from immunization during the vaccines for children program era - United States, 1994-2013. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014 Apr 25; 63(16):352-5
197. Who. Polio vaccines: WHO position paper, January 2014 - Recommendations. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 22. [Epub ahead of print].
198. Wiboonchutikul S, Manosuthi W, Sangsajja C, Thientong V, Likanonsakul S, Srisopha S, Termvises P, Rujitip J, Loiusirirotchanakul S, Puthavathana P. Baseline immunity to diphtheria and immunologic response after booster vaccination with reduced diphtheria and tetanus toxoid vaccine in Thai health care workers. Am J Infect Control. 2014 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
199. Wiedermann U, Rendi-Wagner P, Aigner G, Bechter E, Druml C, Falb P, Holzmann H, Karbus G, Kollaritsch H, Kundi M, Presterl E, Szymanski EE, Tucek B, Zenz W, Zwiauer K. [Vaccination recommendations for health care workers in Austria]. Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2014 Apr;126 Suppl 1:11-22.
200. Wiemken TL, Carrico RM, Klein SL, Jonsson CB, Peyrani P, Kelley RR, Aliberti S, Blasi F, Fernandez-Gonzalez R, Lopardo G, Ramirez JA; CAPO Investigators. The effectiveness of the polysaccharide pneumococcal vaccine for the prevention of hospitalizations due to Streptococcus pneumoniae community-acquired pneumonia in the elderly differs between the sexes: Results from the Community-Acquired Pneumonia Organization (CAPO) international cohort study. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 17;32(19):2198-203.
201. Williams SE, Swan R. Formal training in vaccine safety to address parental concerns not routinely conducted in U.S. pediatric residency programs. Vaccine. 2014 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
202. Wu UI, Wang JT, Chang SC, Chuang YC, Lin WR, Lu MC, Lu PL, Hu FC, Chuang JH, Chen YC; TIDSNet for pH1N1 vaccination. Impacts of a mass vaccination campaign against pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza in Taiwan: a time-series regression analysis. Int J Infect Dis. 2014 Apr 8. [Epub ahead of print].
203. Yang Y, Halloran ME, Chen Y, Kenah E. A pathway EM-algorithm for estimating vaccine efficacy with a non-monotone validation set. Biometrics. 2014 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
204. Yen C, Tate JE, Hyde TB, Cortese MM, Lopman BA, Jiang B, Glass RI, Parashar UD. Rotavirus vaccines: Current status and future considerations. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 Apr 22;10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
205. Yokouchi Y, Katsumori H, Shirakawa S, Fujiwara M, Kashima K, Kozawa R, Koike Y. Protective effects of influenza A (H1N1) pandemic 2009 vaccination against the onset of influenza-like illness and asthma exacerbation in Japanese children. J Asthma. 2014 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
206. Zheng M, Luo J, Chen Z. Development of universal influenza vaccines based on influenza virus M and NP genes. Infection. 2014 Apr; 42(2):251-62.