Vaccine Safety Bibliography-June 2014
1. The immunization programme that saved millions of lives. Bull World HealthOrgan. 2014 May 1; 92(5):314-5.
2. Aaby P, Martins CL, Garly ML, Andersen A, Fisker AB, Claesson MH, Ravn H,Rodrigues A, Whittle HC, Benn CS. Measles vaccination in the presence or absence of maternal measles antibody: Impact on child survival. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 May14. [Epub ahead of print].
3. Ahmed SS, Schur PH, MacDonald NE, Steinman L. Narcolepsy, 2009 A(H1N1)pandemic influenza, and pandemic influenza vaccinations: what is known andunknown about the neurological disorder, therolefor autoimmunity, and vaccineadjuvants. J Autoimmun. 2014 May;50:1-11.
4. Alberer M, Burchard G, Jelinek T, Reisinger E, Beran J, Meyer S, Forleo-NetoE, Gniel D, Dagnew AF, Kumar Arora A. Co-administration of a meningococcalglycoconjugate ACWY vaccine with travel vaccines:A randomized, open-label,multi-center study. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
5. Alexander AB, Stupiansky NW, Ott MA, Herbenick D, Reece M, Zimet GD. Whatparents and their adolescent sons suggest for male HPV vaccine messaging. Health Psychol. 2014 May; 33(5):448-56.
6. Aliberti S, Mantero M, Mirsaeidi M, Blasi F. The role of vaccination inpreventing pneumococcal disease in adults. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May;20Suppl 5:52-8.
7. Andersen P, Woodworth JS. Tuberculosis vaccines - rethinking the currentparadigm. Trends Immunol. 2014 May 26. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Andrews SM, Pollard AJ. A vaccine against serogroup B Neisseria meningitidis:dealing with uncertainty. Lancet Infect Dis. 2014 May; 14(5):426-34.
9. Angelo MG, Zima J, Tavares Da Silva F, Baril L, Arellano F. Post-licensure safety surveillance for human papillomavirus-16/18-AS04-adjuvanted vaccine: more than 4 years of experience. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014 May; 23(5):456-65.
10. Angelo MG, David MP, Zima J, Baril L, Dubin G, Arellano F, Struyf F. Pooled analysis of large and long-term safety data from the human papillomavirus-16/18-AS04-adjuvanted vaccine clinical trial programme. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014 May; 23(5):466-79.
11. Apte G, Pierre-Joseph N, Sumner J, Vercryusse J, Belizaire M, Perkins RB. Factors affecting parental recall of human papillomavirus vaccination. Obstet Gynecol. 2014 May;123 Suppl 1:34S.
12. Attanasio L, McAlpine D. Accuracy of Parental Reports of Children's HPV Vaccine Status: Implications for Estimates of Disparities, 2009-2010. Public Health Rep. 2014 May; 129(3):237-44.
13. Ault KA, Hurwitz JA, Zimet GD, Omer SB, Orenstein W. The acceptability of a novel group B streptococcus vaccine in pregnant women. Obstet Gynecol. 2014 May; 123 Suppl 1:131S-2S.
14. Bamberger EE, Ben-Shimol S, Abu Raya B, Katz A, Givon-Lavi N, Dagan R, Srugo I; Israeli Pediatric Bacteremia and Meningitis Group. Pediatric invasive Haemophilus influenzae infections in Israel in the era of Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine: a nationwide prospective study. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 May; 33(5):477-81.
15. Banks L, Vanderjagt A, Crandall C. The View Through the Window: Characterizing Participants in a Drive-Through Influenza Vaccination Clinic. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2014 May 20:1-4. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Barreto ML, Pilger D, Pereira SM, Genser B, Cruz AA, Cunha SS, Sant'Anna C, Hijjar MA, Ichihara MY, Rodrigues LC. Causes of variation in BCG vaccine efficacy: Examining evidence from the BCG REVAC cluster randomized trial to explore the masking and the blocking hypotheses. Vaccine. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
17. Basavaraj VH, Sampath G, Hegde NR, Mohan VK, Ella KM. Evaluation of safety and immunogenicity of HNVAC, an MDCK-based H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccine, in Phase I single centre and Phase II/III multi-centre, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel assignment studies. Vaccine. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Bash MC, Lynn F, Mocca B, Borrow R, Findlow H, Hassan-King M, Preziosi MP, Idoko O, Sow S, Kulkarni P, Laforce FM. Development and use of a serum bactericidal assay using pooled human complement to assess responses to a meningococcal group a conjugate vaccine in african toddlers. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May; 21(5):755-61.
19. Batista-Duharte A, Portuondo D, Pérez O, Carlos IZ. Systemic immunotoxicity reactions induced by adjuvanted vaccines. Int Immunopharmacol. 2014 May;20(1):170-180.
20. Battistone A, Buttinelli G, Fiore S, Amato C, Bonomo P, Patti AM, Vulcano A, Barbi M, Binda S, Pellegrinelli L, Tanzi ML, Affanni P, Castiglia P, Germinario C, Mercurio P, Cicala A, Triassi M, Pennino F, Fiore L. Sporadic isolation of Sabin-like polioviruses and high detection of non-polio enteroviruses during sewage surveillance in seven Italian cities, after several years of inactivated polio vaccination. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
21. Becker-Dreps S, Bucardo F, Vilchez S, Zambrana LE, Liu L, Weber DJ, Peña R, Barclay L, Vinjé J, Hudgens MG, Nordgren J, Svensson L, Morgan DR, Espinoza F, Paniagua M. Etiology of Childhood Diarrhea Following Rotavirus Vaccine Introduction: A Prospective, Population-Based Study in Nicaragua. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 May 29. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Bhargava A, Guntupalli AM, Lokshin M, Howard LL. Modeling the effects of immunizations timing on child health outcomes in India. Health Econ. 2014 May; 23(5):606-20.
23. Bijker EM, Teirlinck AC, Schats R, van Gemert GJ, van de Vegte-Bolmer M, van Lieshout L, IntHout J, Hermsen CC, Scholzen A, Visser LG, Sauerwein RW. Cytotoxic Markers Associate with Protection against Malaria in Human Volunteers Immunized with Plasmodium falciparum Sporozoites. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 27. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Birebent J, Dupouy J, Lempégnat J, Bourrel R, Bismuth M, Oustric S. [Did the recommendation of the French public health council modify the antipapillomavirus vaccines' prescription level?]. Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
25. Blyth CC, Richmond PC, Jacoby P, Thornton P, Regan A, Robins C, Kelly H, Smith DW, Effler PV. The impact of pandemic A(H1N1)pdm09 influenza and vaccine-associated adverse events on parental attitudes and influenza vaccine uptake in young children. Vaccine. 2014 May 27. [Epub ahead of print].
26. Bonanni P, Sacco C, Donato R, Capei R. Lifelong vaccination as a key disease-prevention strategy. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May; 20 Suppl 5:32-6.
27. Bradley-Stewart A, Miller R, Maclean A, Aitken C, Whittaker L, Gregory V, Daniels R, Gunson R. Cluster of influenza A cases in vaccinated population of adults in Virology Laboratory in Glasgow in December 2012. Scott Med J. 2014 May;59(2):95-102.
28. Brown ST, Schreiber B, Cakouros BE, Wateska AR, Dicko HM, Connor DL, Jaillard P, Mvundura M, Norman BA, Levin C, Rajgopal J, Avella M, Lebrun C, Claypool E, Paul P, Lee BY. The benefits of redesigning Benin's vaccine supply chain. Vaccine. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Brüggenjürgen B, Lorrot M, Sheppard FR, Rémy V. Do current cost-effectiveness analyses reflect the full value of childhood vaccination in Europe?: A rotavirus case study. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 8; 10(8). [Epub ahead of print].
30. Bucardo F, Reyes Y, Svensson L, Nordgren J. Predominance of norovirus and sapovirus in nicaragua after implementation of universal rotavirus vaccination. PLoS One. 2014 May 21; 9(5):e98201. eCollection 2014.
31. Burger AE, Reither EN. Monitoring receipt of seasonal influenza vaccines with BRFSS and NHIS data: Challenges and solutions. Vaccine. 2014 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Caeymaex L, Varon E, Levy C, Béchet S, Derkx V, Desvignes V, Doit C, Cohen R. Characteristics and outcomes of acute otitis media in children carrying streptococcus pneumoniae or haemophilus influenzae in their nasopharynx as a single otopathogen after introduction of the heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 May; 33(5):533-6.
33. Callahan ST, Wolff M, Hill HR, Edwards KM; on behalf of the NIAID Vaccine and Treatment Evaluation Unit (VTEU) Pandemic H1N1 Vaccine Study Group. Impact of Body Mass Index on Immunogenicity of Pandemic H1N1 Vaccine in Children and Adults. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Camilloni B, Basileo M, Di Martino A, Donatelli I, Iorio AM. Antibody responses to intradermal or intramuscular MF59-adjuvanted influenza vaccines as evaluated in elderly institutionalized volunteers during a season of partial mismatching between vaccine and circulating A(H3N2) strains. Immun Ageing. 2014 May 16; 11:10.
35. Carrillo-Santisteve P, Lopalco PL. Varicella vaccination: a labored take-off. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May; 20 Suppl 5:86-91.
36. Cassetti MC, Halstead SB. Consultation on dengue vaccines: Progress in understanding protection, 26-28 June 2013, Rockville, Maryland. Vaccine. 2014 May 30;32(26):3115-21.
37. Chan JY, Leung KM, Tam WW, Lee A. Varicella vaccine uptake and associated factors in children in Hong Kong. Epidemiol Infect. 2014 May; 142(5):994-1001.
38. Charland KM, de Montigny L, Brownstein JS, Buckeridge DL. Clinic accessibility and clinic-level predictors of the geographic variation in 2009 pandemic influenza vaccine coverage in Montreal, Canada. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2014 May; 8(3):317-28.
39. Charles RC, Hilaire IJ, Mayo-Smith LM, Teng JE, Jerome JG, Franke MF, Saha A, Yu Y, Kováč P, Calderwood SB, Ryan ET, Larocque RC, Almazor CP, Qadri F, Ivers LC, Harris JB. Immunogenicity of a killed bivalent (o1 and o139) whole cell oral cholera vaccine, shanchol, in haiti. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2014 May 1; 8(5):e2828.
40. Cherian T, Okwo-Bele JM. The decade of vaccines global vaccine action plan: shaping immunization programmes in the current decade. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May;13(5):573-5.
41. Chi DL. Caregivers Who Refuse Preventive Care for Their Children: The Relationship Between Immunization and Topical Fluoride Refusal. Am J Public Health. 2014 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Chirilă M, Bolboacă SD. Clinical efficiency of quadrivalent HPV (types 6/11/16/18) vaccine in patients with recurrent respiratory papillomatosis. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2014 May; 271(5):1135-42.
43. Chit A, Parker J, Halperin SA, Papadimitropoulos M, Krahn M, Grootendorst P. Toward more specific and transparent research and development costs: The case of seasonal influenza vaccines. Vaccine. 2014 May 30;32(26):3336-40.
44. Christian LM. Optimizing benefits of influenza virus vaccination during pregnancy: Potential behavioral risk factors and interventions. Vaccine. 2014 May 23;32(25):2958-2964.
45. Chu HY, Englund JA. Maternal Immunization. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 May 5. [Epub ahead of print]
46. Clark A, Jit M, Andrews N, Atchison C, Edmunds WJ, Sanderson C. Evaluating the potential risks and benefits of infant rotavirus vaccination in England. Vaccine. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Clayton JL, Potter RC, Wells EV, Carlton CA, Boulton ML. Influenza Vaccination of Michigan Children by Provider Type, 2010-2011. Am J Prev Med. 2014 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Cobbin JC, Ong C, Verity E, Gilbertson BP, Rockman SP, Brown LE. Influenza Virus PB1 and NA Gene Segments can Co-segregate during Vaccine Reassortment Driven by Interactions in the PB1 Coding Region. J Virol. 2014 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Comert S, Demir AU, Karakaya G, Kalyoncu AF. Minimum prick test panel for adult patients with asthma and rhinitis in Ankara, Turkey. J Asthma. 2014 May; 51(4):417-22.
50. Concha-Meyer A, Eifert J, Williams R, Marcy J, Welbaum G. Survival of Listeria monocytogenes on Fresh Blueberries (Vaccinium corymbosum) Stored under Controlled Atmosphere and Ozone. J Food Prot. 2014 May;77(5):832-6.
51. Cotes-Cantillo K, Paternina-Caicedo A, Coronell-Rodríguez W, Alvis-Guzmán N, Parashar UD, Patel M, De la Hoz-Restrepo F. Effectiveness of the monovalent rotavirus vaccine in Colombia: A case-control study. Vaccine. 2014 May 23;32(25):3035-40.
52. Cremers AJ, Meis JF, Walraven G, Jongh CE, Ferwerda G, Hermans PW. Effects of 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate 1 vaccine on the severity of adult 2 bacteremic pneumococcal pneumonia. Vaccine. 2014 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Daley MF, Yih WK, Glanz JM, Hambidge SJ, Narwaney KJ, Yin R, Li L, Nelson JC, Nordin JD, Klein NP, Jacobsen SJ, Weintraub E. Safety of diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis and inactivated poliovirus (DTaP-IPV) vaccine. Vaccine. 2014 May 23;32(25):3019-24.
54. Damm O, Eichner M, Rose MA, Knuf M, Wutzler P, Liese JG, Krüger H, Greiner W. Public health impact and cost-effectiveness of intranasal live attenuated influenza vaccination of children in Germany. Eur J Health Econ. 2014 May 25. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Davila-Payan C, Swann J, Wortley PM. System factors to explain H1N1 state vaccination rates for adults in US emergency response to pandemic. Vaccine. 2014 May 23;32(25):3088-93.
56. Dayton A. Improving quality of health care using the North Carolina Immunization Registry. N C Med J. 2014 May-Jun; 75(3):198-203.
57. de Barros JM, Scherer T, Charalampopoulos D, Khutoryanskiy VV, Edwards AD. A Laminated Polymer Film Formulation for Enteric Delivery of Live Vaccine and Probiotic Bacteria. J Pharm Sci. 2014 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Delogu G, Manganelli R, Brennan MJ. Critical research concepts in tuberculosis vaccine development. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May; 20 Suppl 5:59-65.
59. Dempsey AF, Pyrzanowski J, Donnelly M, Brewer S, Barnard J, Beaty BL, Mazzoni S, O'Leary ST. Acceptability of a hypothetical group B strep vaccine among pregnant and recently delivered women. Vaccine. 2014 May 1; 32(21):2463-8.
60. Desai SN, Cravioto A, Sur D, Kanungo S. Maximizing protection from use of oral cholera vaccines in developing country settings: An immunological review of oral cholera vaccines. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 26; 10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
61. Dey AK, Malyala P, Singh M. Physicochemical and functional characterization of vaccine antigens and adjuvants. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May; 13(5):671-85.
62. Dierig A, Heron LG, Lambert SB, Yin JK, Leask J, Chow MY, Sloots TP, Nissen MD, Ridda I, Booy R. Epidemiology of respiratory viral infections in children enrolled in a study of influenza vaccine effectiveness. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2014 May; 8(3):293-301.
63. Doll KL, Harty JT. Correlates of protective immunity following whole sporozoite vaccination against malaria. Immunol Res. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Dominicus R, Galtier F, Richard P, Baudin M. Immunogenicity and safety of one dose of diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis and poliomyelitis vaccine (Repevax(®)) followed by two doses of diphtheria, tetanus and poliomyelitis vaccine (Revaxis(®)) in adults aged ≥40 years not receiving a diphtheria- and tetanus-containing vaccination in the last 20 years. Vaccine. 2014 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Donahue KL, Stupiansky NW, Alexander AB, Zimet GD. Acceptability of the human papillomavirus vaccine and reasons for non-vaccination among parents of adolescent sons. Vaccine. 2014 May 17. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Donato CM, Zhang ZA, Donker NC, Kirkwood CD. Characterization of G2P rotavirus strains associated with increased detection in Australian states using the RotaTeq(®) vaccine during the 2010-2011 surveillance period. Infect Genet Evol. 2014 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
67. Dubé E, Gagnon D, Kiely M, Defay F, Guay M, Boulianne N, Sauvageau C, Landry M, Turmel B, Markowski F, Hudon N. Seasonal influenza vaccination uptake in Quebec, Canada, 2 years after the influenza A(H1N1) pandemic. Am J Infect Control. 2014 May; 42(5):e55-9.
68. Díaz-Ortega JL, Bennett JV, Castañeda-Desales D, Quintanilla DM, Martínez D, Castro JF. Booster immune response in children 6-7 years of age, randomly assigned to four groups with two MMR vaccines applied by aerosol or by injection. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Egli A, Santer D, Barakat K, Zand M, Levin A, Vollmer M, Weisser M, Khanna N, Kumar D, Tyrrell L, Houghton M, Battegay M, O'Shea D. Vaccine adjuvants - understanding molecular mechanisms to improve vaccines. Swiss Med Wkly. 2014 May 20; 144:w13940.
70. El-Kady D, Strassberg ER, Khan M, Yens D. Does influenza vaccination in pregnancy reduce the risk of preeclampsia? Obstet Gynecol. 2014 May; 123 Suppl 1:48S-9S.
71. Eriksen HB, Lund N, Biering-Sørensen S, Correia C, Barbosa A, Andersen A, Aaby P, Jeppesen DL, Benn CS. Does oral polio vaccine at birth affect the size of the thymus? Observations within a randomized trial. Vaccine. 2014 May 30; 32(26):3293-9.
72. Ernsting A, Knoll N, Schneider M, Schwarzer R. The enabling effect of social support on vaccination uptake via self-efficacy and planning. Psychol Health Med. 2014 May 27:1-8. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Espinoza JA, Bueno SM, Riedel CA, Kalergis AM. Induction of protective effector immunity to prevent pathogenesis caused by the respiratory syncytial virus. Implications on therapy and vaccine design. Immunology. 2014 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
74. Esposito S, Marchisio P, Prada E, Daleno C, Porretti L, Carsetti R, Bosco A, Ierardi V, Scala A, Principi N. Impact of a mixed bacterial lysate (OM-85 BV) on the immunogenicity, safety and tolerability of inactivated influenza vaccine in children with recurrent respiratory tract infection. Vaccine. 2014 May 7;32(22):2546-52.
75. Esposito S, Principi N, Cornaglia G; ESCMID Vaccine Study Group (EVASG). Barriers to the vaccination of children and adolescents and possible solutions. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May;20 Suppl 5:25-31.
76. Evans CF, Davtyan H, Petrushina I, Hovakimyan A, Davtyan A, Hannaman D, Cribbs DH, Agadjanyan MG, Ghochikyan A. Epitope-based DNA vaccine for Alzheimer's disease: Translational study in macaques. Alzheimers Dement. 2014 May; 10(3):284-95.
77. Fatiregun AA, Etukiren EE. Determinants of uptake of third doses of oral polio and DTP vaccines in the Ibadan North Local Government Area of Nigeria. Int Health. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
78. Feikin DR, Scott JA, Gessner BD. Use of vaccines as probes to define disease burden. Lancet. 2014 May 17; 383(9930):1762-70.
79. Ferreira I, Isenberg D. Vaccines and biologics. Ann Rheum Dis. 2014 May 20. pii: annrheumdis-2014-205246. [Epub ahead of print].
80. Fleckenstein J, Sheikh A, Qadri F. Novel antigens for enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli vaccines. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May;13(5):631-9.
81. Forslid R, Herzing M. ON THE OPTIMAL PRODUCTION CAPACITY FOR INFLUENZA VACCINE. Health Econ. 2014 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Fowotade A, Okonko IO, Nwabuisi C, Bakare RA, Fadeyi A, Adu FD. Measles vaccine potency and sero-conversion rates among infants receiving measles immunization in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. J Immunoassay Immunochem. 2014 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Frey SE, Winokur PL, Hill H, Goll JB, Chaplin P, Belshe RB. Phase II randomized, double-blinded comparison of a single high dose (5×10(8) TCID50) of modified vaccinia Ankara compared to a standard dose (1×10(8) TCID50) in healthy vaccinia-naïve individuals. Vaccine. 2014 May 13; 32(23):2732-9.
84. Fry AM, Kim IK, Reed C, Thompson M, Chaves SS, Finelli L, Bresee J. Modeling the effect of different vaccine effectiveness estimates on the number of vaccine prevented influenza associated hospitalizations in older adults. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 May 6. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Fätkenheuer G, Kwetkat A, Pletz MW, Schelling J, Schulz RJ, van der Linden M, Welte T. [Prevention in the elderly: position paper on pneumococcal vaccinations : Results of an expert workshop on 15 November 2013 in Cologne, Germany.]. Z Gerontol Geriatr. 2014 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Gai Y, Gu NY. Relationship between local family physician supply and influenza vaccination after controlling for individual and neighborhood effects. Am J Infect Control. 2014 May; 42(5):500-5.
87. Galson JD, Pollard AJ, Trück J, Kelly DF. Studying the antibody repertoire after vaccination: practical applications. Trends Immunol. 2014 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Garrido-Estepa M, León-Gómez I, Herruzo R, Cano R. Changes in meningococcal C epidemiology and vaccine effectiveness after vaccine introduction and schedule modification. Vaccine. 2014 May 7; 32(22):2604-9.
89. Garske T, Van Kerkhove MD, Yactayo S, Ronveaux O, Lewis RF, Staples JE, Perea W, Ferguson NM; Yellow Fever Expert Committee. Yellow Fever in Africa: estimating the burden of disease and impact of mass vaccination from outbreak and serological data. PLoS Med. 2014 May 6; 11(5):e1001638.
90. Gervaix A, Ansaldi F, Brito-Avô A, Azzari C, Knuf M, Martinón-Torres F, Tuerlinckx D, Tin Htar MT, Syrogiannopoulos GA. Pneumococcal vaccination in europe: schedule adherence. Clin Ther. 2014 May 1; 36(5):802-812.e1.
91. Gessner BD, Feikin DR. Vaccine preventable disease incidence as a complement to vaccine efficacy for setting vaccine policy. Vaccine. 2014 May 30;32(26):3133-3138.
92. Goldfarb IT, Little S, Brown J, Riley LE. Utilization of the combined tetanus-diphtheria and pertussis vaccine during pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
93. Griffioen M, Halsey N. Gender differences in immediate hypersensitivity reactions to vaccines: a review of the literature. Public Health Nurs. 2014 May-Jun; 31(3):206-14.
94. Gudlavalleti SK, Crawford EN, Harder JD, Reddy JR. Quantification of each Serogroup Polysaccharide of Neisseria meningitidis in A/C/Y/W-135-DT Conjugate Vaccine by High-Performance Anion-Exchange Chromatography-Pulsed Amperometric Detection Analysis. Anal Chem. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Guevara M, Ezpeleta C, Gil-Setas A, Torroba L, Beristain X, Aguinaga A, García-Irure JJ, Navascués A, García-Cenoz M, Castilla J; Working Group for Surveillance of the Pneumococcal Disease in Navarre. Reduced incidence of invasive pneumococcal disease after introduction of the 13-valent conjugate vaccine in Navarre, Spain, 2001-2013. Vaccine. 2014 May 7; 32(22):2553-62.
96. Haas J, Franklin A, Houser M, Maraldo D, Mikola M, Ortiz R, Sullivan E, Otero JM. Implementation of QbD for the development of a vaccine candidate. Vaccine. 2014 May 19; 32(24):2927-30.
97. Haas-Gehres A, Sebastian S, Lamberjack K. Impact of pharmacist integration in a pediatric primary care clinic on vaccination errors: A retrospective review. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2014 May 23:e260-e263. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Haley DR. Improving immunization rates of underserved children: a historical study of 10 health departments. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2014 May 13; 2(4):193-7.
99. Halgrimson WR, Chan KH, Abzug MJ, Perkins JN, Carosone-Link P, Simões EA. Incidence of acute mastoiditis in Colorado children in the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine era. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 May; 33(5):453-7.
100. Hambidge SJ, Newcomer SR, Narwaney KJ, Glanz JM, Daley MF, Xu S, Shoup JA, Rowhani-Rahbar A, Klein NP, Lee GM, Nelson JC, Lugg M, Naleway AL, Nordin JD, Weintraub E, DeStefano F. Timely Versus Delayed Early Childhood Vaccination and Seizures. Pediatrics. 2014 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
101. Hamidi A, Verdijk P, Kreeftenberg H. Preclinical evaluation of a Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine process intended for technology transfer. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 2;10(9). [Epub ahead of print].
102. Harris SA, Satti I, Matsumiya M, Stockdale L, Chomka A, Tanner R, O'Shea MK, Manjaly Thomas ZR, Tameris M, Mahomed H, Scriba TJ, Hanekom WA, Fletcher HA, McShane H. Process of assay selection and optimisation for the study of case and control samples from a phase IIb efficacy trial of the candidate Tuberculosis vaccine MVA85A. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
103. He H, Chen E, Chen H, Wang Z, Li Q, Yan R, Guo J, Zhou Y, Pan J, Xie S. Similar immunogenicity of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine administrated at 8 months versus 12 months age in children. Vaccine. 2014 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Heldens J, Hulskotte E, Voeten T, Breedveld B, Verwey P, van Duijnhoven W, Rudenko L, van Damme P, van den Bosch H. Safety and immunogenicity in man of a cell culture derived trivalent live attenuated seasonal influenza vaccine: A Phase I dose escalating study in healthy volunteers. Vaccine. 2014 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Henriques-Normark B, Normark S. Bacterial vaccines and antibiotic resistance. Ups J Med Sci. 2014 May; 119(2):205-8.
106. Herrett E, van Staa T, Free C, Smeeth L. Text messaging reminders for influenza vaccine in primary care: protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial (TXT4FLUJAB). BMJ Open. 2014 May 2; 4(5):e004633.
107. Ho HP, Zhao X, Pang J, Chen MI, Lee VJ, Ang LW, Lin RV, Gao CQ, Hsu LY, Cook AR. Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccinations against laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated infections among Singapore military personnel in 2010-2013. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Holst J, Comanducci M, Bambini S, Muzzi A, Comandi S, Oksnes J, Detora L, Pizza M, Rappuoli R, Caugant DA. Variability of genes encoding surface proteins used as vaccine antigens in meningococcal endemic and epidemic strain panels from Norway. Vaccine. 2014 May 13; 32(23):2722-31.
109. Hooper JW, Moon JE, Paolino KM, Newcomer R, McLain DE, Josleyn M, Hannaman D, Schmaljohn C. A Phase 1 clinical trial of Hantaan virus and Puumala virus M-segment DNA vaccines for haemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome delivered by intramuscular electroporation. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May;20 Suppl 5:110-7.
110. Houimel M. The analysis of VH and VL genes repertoires of Fab library built from peripheral B cells of human rabies virus vaccinated donors. Hum Immunol. 2014 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Hu Y, Shen L, Guo J, Xie S. Public health workers and vaccination coverage in eastern china: a health economic analysis. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2014 May 22; 11(5):5555-66.
112. Hurtaud A, Songis PH, Di Patrizio P, Boivin JM. [Impact of the A influenza pandemic on anti-seasonal influenza vaccination of French general practitioners: A cohort follow-up 2007-2010.]. Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique. 2014 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Hwang KP, Hsu YL, Hsieh TH, Lin HC, Yen TY, Wei HM, Lin HC, Chen AC, Chow JC, Huang LM. Immunogenicity and safety of a trivalent inactivated 2010-2011 influenza vaccine in Taiwan infants aged 6-12 months. Vaccine. 2014 May 1; 32(21):2469-73.
114. Ichihara MY, Rodrigues LC, Teles Santos CA, Teixeira Mda G, De Jesus SR, Alvim De Matos SM, Gagliardi Leite JP, Barreto ML. Effectiveness of rotavirus vaccine against hospitalized rotavirus diarrhea: A case-control study. Vaccine. 2014 May 13; 32(23):2740-7.
115. Ide Y, Imamura Y, Ohfuji S, Fukushima W, Ide S, Tsutsumi C, Koga M, Maeda K, Hirota Y. Immunogenicity of a monovalent influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine in patients with hematological malignancies. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 8;10(8). [Epub ahead of print].
116. Idoko OT, Okolo SN, Plikaytis B, Akinsola A, Viviani S, Borrow R, Carlone G, Findlow H, Elie C, Kulkarni PS, Preziosi MP, Ota M, Kampmann B. The impact of pre-existing antibody on subsequent immune responses to meningococcal A-containing vaccines. Vaccine. 2014 May 23. pii: S0264-410X(14)00590-8. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Jadhav S, Gautam M, Gairola S. Role of vaccine manufacturers in developing countries towards global healthcare by providing quality vaccines at affordable prices. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May;20 Suppl 5:37-44.
118. Jensen KJ, Søndergaard M, Andersen A, Sartono E, Martins C, Garly ML, Eugen-Olsen J, Ullum H, Yazdanbakhsh M, Aaby P, Benn CS, Erikstrup C. A randomized trial of an early measles vaccine at 4½ months of age in Guinea-bissau: sex-differential immunological effects. PLoS One. 2014 May 16; 9(5):e97536.
119. Jindal H, Bhatt B, Malik JS, Sk S. Dengue vaccine: A valuable asset for the future. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 1; 10(8). [Epub ahead of print].
120. Kanungo S, Lopez AL, Ali M, Manna B, Kim DR, Mahapatra T, Holmgren J, Dhingra MS, Weirzba TF, Nair GB, Bhattacharya SK, Clemens JD, Sur D. Vibriocidal Antibody Responses to a Bivalent Killed Whole-Cell Oral Cholera Vaccine in a Phase III Trial in Kolkata, India. PLoS One. 2014 May 6; 9(5):e96499.
121. Karpinos AR, Rizzone KH, Cribbs SP, Roumie CL. Low proportion of high school senior athletes receiving recommended immunizations. Phys Sportsmed. 2014 May; 42(2):71-9.
122. Kartoglu U, Milstien J. Tools and approaches to ensure quality of vaccines throughout the cold chain. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May 28:1-12. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Kaufmann SH. Tuberculosis vaccine development at a divide. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2014 May; 20(3):294-300.
124. Kawai AT, Li L, Kulldorff M, Vellozzi C, Weintraub E, Baxter R, Belongia EA, Daley MF, Jacobsen SJ, Naleway A, Nordin JD, Lee GM. Absence of associations between influenza vaccines and increased risks of seizures, Guillain-Barré syndrome, encephalitis, or anaphylaxis in the 2012-2013 season. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014 May; 23(5):548-53.
125. Kelley CA, Velazco CS, Delaney TV, Bensimhon A, Huang KN, Jarvis PR, Jolin JS, Schaberg KB, Burke M, Finley C, Carney JK. Factors contributing to suboptimal rates of childhood vaccinations in Vermont. J Child Health Care. 2014 May 12. [Epub ahead of print].
126. Kelly DA, Macey DJ, Mak DB. Annual influenza vaccination: Uptake, barriers, and enablers among student health care providers at the University of Notre Dame Australia, Fremantle. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 8;10(8). [Epub ahead of print].
127. Kempe A, Daley MF, Pyrzanowski J, Vogt TM, Campagna EJ, Dickinson LM, Hambidge SJ, Shlay JC. School-located influenza vaccination with third-party billing: what do parents think? Acad Pediatr. 2014 May-Jun;14(3):241-8.
128. Kempe A, Daley MF, Pyrzanowski J, Vogt T, Fang H, Rinehart DJ, Morgan N, Riis M, Rodgers S, McCormick E, Hammer A, Campagna EJ, Kile D, Dickinson M, Hambidge SJ, Shlay JC. School-located influenza vaccination with third-party billing: outcomes, cost, and reimbursement. Acad Pediatr. 2014 May-Jun; 14(3):234-40.
129. Kennedy RB, Ovsyannikova IG, Haralambieva IH, Lambert ND, Pankratz VS, Poland GA. Genome-wide SNP associations with rubella-specific cytokine responses in measles-mumps-rubella vaccine recipients. Immunogenetics. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
130. Khazeni N, Hutton DW, Collins CI, Garber AM, Owens DK. Health and Economic Benefits of Early Vaccination and Nonpharmaceutical Interventions for a Human Influenza A (H7N9) Pandemic: A Modeling Study. Ann Intern Med. 2014 May 20; 160(10):684-94.
131. Khodyakov D, Uscher-Pines L, Lorick SA, Lindley MC, Shier V, Harris K. A qualitative analysis of the impact of healthcare personnel influenza vaccination requirements in California. Vaccine. 2014 May 23; 32(25):3082-7.
132. Kidd M. Influenza viruses: update on epidemiology, clinical features, treatment and vaccination. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2014 May; 20(3):242-6.
133. Kim H, Schoofs P, Anderson DA, Tannock GA, Rockman SP. Cold adaptation improves the growth of seasonal influenza B vaccine viruses. Vaccine. 2014 May 1; 32(21):2474-9.
134. Koppolu BP, Smith SG, Ravindranathan S, Jayanthi S, Suresh Kumar TK, Zaharoff DA. Controlling chitosan-based encapsulation for protein and vaccine delivery. Biomaterials. 2014 May;35(14):4382-9.
135. Kramarz P, Lopalco PL, Huitric E, Pastore Celentano L. Vaccine-preventable diseases: the role of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May;20 Suppl 5:2-6.
136. Kumar S, Zheng H, Mahajan B, Kozakai Y, Morin M, Locke E. Western blot assay for quantitative and qualitative antigen detection in vaccine development. Curr Protoc Microbiol. 2014 May 1;33:18.4.1-18.4.11.
137. Lagoe C, Farrar KM. Are you willing to risk it? The relationship between risk, regret, and vaccination intent. Psychol Health Med. 2014 May 2:1-7. [Epub ahead of print].
138. Lamson DM, Ramani R, Kleabonas M, Metcalfe M, Humphrey C, St George K. An unusual case of influenza-like illness after yellow fever vaccination. J Clin Virol. 2014 May;60(1):67-9.
139. Landaverde JM, Trumbo SP, Danovaro-Holliday MC, Cochi SE, Gandhi R, Ruiz-Matus C. Vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis in the postelimination era in Latin America and the Caribbean, 1992 2011. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 1;209(9):1393-402.
140. Lanzieri TM, Bialek SR, Ortega-Sanchez IR, Gambhir M. Modeling the potential impact of vaccination on the epidemiology of congenital cytomegalovirus infection. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
141. Lavallée PC, Labreuche J, Fox KM, Lavados P, Mattle H, Steg PG, Amarenco P; PERFORM, OPTIC, and AMISTAD Investigators. Influenza vaccination and cardiovascular risk in patients with recent TIA and stroke. Neurology. 2014 May 27; 82(21):1905-13.
142. Lawrence J, He S, Martin J, Schödel F, Ciarlet M, Murray AV. Safety and immunogenicity of pentavalent rotavirus vaccine in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in healthy elderly subjects. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 8;10(8). [Epub ahead of print].
143. Lee CK, Kim HS, Ye BD, Lee KM, Kim YS, Rhee SY, Kim HJ, Yang SK, Moon W, Koo JS, Lee SH, Seo GS, Park SJ, Choi CH, Jung SA, Hong SN, Im JP, Kim ES; Korean Association for the Study of Intestinal Diseases (KASID) Study. Patients with Crohn's disease on anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy are at significant risk of inadequate response to the 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. J Crohns Colitis. 2014 May 1; 8(5):384-91.
144. Li JX, Mao QY, Liang ZL, Ji H, Zhu FC. Development of enterovirus 71 vaccines: from the lab bench to Phase III clinical trials. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May;13(5):609-18.
145. Lind A, Ramelius A, Olsson T, Arnheim-Dahlström L, Lamb F, Khademi M, Ambati A, Maeurer M, Nilsson AL, Bomfim IL, Fink K, Lernmark Å. A/H1N1 antibodies and TRIB2 autoantibodies in narcolepsy patients diagnosed in conjunction with the Pandemrix vaccination campaign in Sweden 2009-2010. J Autoimmun. 2014 May;50:99-106.
146. Liu X, Walton S, Mounsey K. Vaccine against scabies: necessity and possibility. Parasitology. 2014 May;141(6):725-32.
147. Lodhia N. The appropriate use of vaccines in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2014 May-Jun; 48(5):395-401.
148. Lopalco PL, Carrillo Santisteve P. Actual immunization coverage throughout Europe: are existing data sufficient? Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May; 20 Suppl 5:7-11.
149. Loughney JW, Lancaster C, Ha S, Rustandi RR. Residual Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) Quantitation in Vaccines Using Automated Capillary Western Technology. Anal Biochem. 2014 May 16. [Epub ahead of print].
150. Lu PJ, O'Halloran A, Ding H, Williams WW, Bridges CB, Kennedy ED. National and state-specific estimates of place of influenza vaccination among adult populations - United States, 2011-12 influenza season. Vaccine. 2014 May 30; 32(26):3198-204.
151. Lu PJ, O'Halloran A, Bryan L, Kennedy ED, Ding H, Graitcer SB, Santibanez TA, Meghani A, Singleton JA. Trends in racial/ethnic disparities in influenza vaccination coverage among adults during the 2007-08 through 2011-12 seasons. Am J Infect Control. 2014 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
152. Luke CJ, Subbarao K. Improving pandemic H5N1 influenza vaccines by combining different vaccine platforms. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May 23:1-11. [Epub ahead of print].
153. Lundström CS, Mattsson A, Lövgren K, Eriksson A, Sundberg AL, Lundgren M, Nilsson CE. Sensitive methods for evaluation of antibodies for host cell protein analysis and screening of impurities in a vaccine process. Vaccine. 2014 May 19;32(24):2911-5.
154. Luquero FJ, Grout L, Ciglenecki I, Sakoba K, Traore B, Heile M, Diallo AA, Itama C, Page AL, Quilici ML, Mengel MA, Eiros JM, Serafini M, Legros D, Grais RF. Use of Vibrio cholerae vaccine in an outbreak in Guinea. N Engl J Med. 2014 May 29; 370(22):2111-20.
155. Mackenzie GA, Bottomley C, van Hoek AJ, Jeffries D, Ota M, Zaman SM, Greenwood B, Cutts F. Efficacy of different pneumococcal conjugate vaccine schedules against pneumonia, hospitalisation, and mortality: re-analysis of a randomised trial in the Gambia. Vaccine. 2014 May 1; 32(21):2493-500.
156. Maclennan CA, Martin LB, Micoli F. Vaccines against invasive Salmonella disease: Current status and future directions. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 7; 10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
157. Madhusudana SN, Mani RS. Intradermal vaccination for rabies prophylaxis: conceptualization, evolution, present status and future. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May; 13(5):641-55.
158. Magagula NB, Esona MD, Nyaga MM, Stucker KM, Halpin RA, Stockwell TB, Seheri ML, Steele AD, Wentworth DE, Mphahlele MJ. Whole genome analyses of G1P rotavirus strains from vaccinated and non-vaccinated South African children presenting with diarrhea. J Med Virol. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
159. Mahon BE, Newton AE, Mintz ED. Effectiveness of typhoid vaccination in US travelers. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
160. Mandile MG, Esteban LE, Argüelles MH, Mistchenko A, Glikmann G, Castello AA. Surveillance of group A Rotavirus in Buenos Aires 2008-2011, long lasting circulation of G2P strains possibly linked to massive monovalent vaccination in the region. J Clin Virol. 2014 May 4. [Epub ahead of print].
161. Manzoli L, Flacco ME, D'Addario M, Capasso L, De Vito C, Marzuillo C, Villari P, Ioannidis JP. Non-publication and delayed publication of randomized trials on vaccines: survey. BMJ. 2014 May 16;348:g3058.
162. Marsh K, Chapman R, Baggaley RF, Largeron N, Bresse X. Mind the gaps: What's missing from current economic evaluations of universal HPV vaccination? Vaccine. 2014 May 15. [Epub ahead of print].
163. Martikainen JA, Soini EJ, Laine J, Ahman H, Postila V, Klemets P. Economic impact of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in Finnish adults ≥50 years with underlying chronic medical conditions. J Eval Clin Pract. 2014 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
164. Martins RD, Pavão AL, de Oliveira PM, Dos Santos PR, Carvalho SM, Mohrdieck R, Fernandes AR, Sato HK, de Figueiredo PM, von Doellinger VD, Leal MD, Homma A, Maia MD. Adverse events following yellow fever immunization: Report and analysis of 67 neurological cases in Brazil. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
165. Martínez-Baz I, Guevara M, Elía F, Ezpeleta C, Fernández Alonso M, Castilla J. [Influence of distinct criteria for selecting patients for swabbing on estimation of the effectiveness of the influenza vaccine]. Gac Sanit. 2014 May-Jun; 28(3):225-9.
166. Maruyama N, Fujiwara K, Yokoyama K, Cabanos C, Hasegawa H, Takagi K, Nishizawa K, Uki Y, Kawarabayashi T, Shouji M, Ishimoto M, Terakawa T. Stable accumulation of seed storage proteins containing vaccine peptides in transgenic soybean seeds. J Biosci Bioeng. 2014 May 1. [Epub ahead of print].
167. Masadeh MM, Alzoubi KH, Al-Azzam SI, Al-Agedi HS, Abu Rashid BE, Mukattash TL. Public awareness regarding children vaccination in Jordan. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 7; 10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
168. Maximova OA, Speicher JM, Skinner JR, Murphy BR, St Claire MC, Ragland DR, Herbert RL, Pare DR, Moore RM, Pletnev AG. Assurance of neuroattenuation of a live vaccine against West Nile virus: A comprehensive study of neuropathogenesis after infection with chimeric WN/DEN4Δ30 vaccine in comparison to two parental viruses and a surrogate flavivirus reference vaccine. Vaccine. 2014 May 30;32(26):3187-97.
169. McElligott M, Vickers I, Cafferkey M, Cunney R, Humphreys H. Non-invasive pneumococcal serotypes and antimicrobial susceptibilities in a paediatric hospital in the era of conjugate vaccines. Vaccine. 2014 Jun 12; 32(28):3495-500.
170. Messaoudi I, Pasala S, Grant K. Could moderate alcohol intake be recommended to improve vaccine responses? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May 29:1-3. [Epub ahead of print].
171. Mollard EK, Guenzel N, Brown PA, Keeler HJ, Cramer ME. Policy considerations for improving influenza vaccination rates among pregnant women. Public Health Nurs. 2014 May-Jun; 31(3):281-8.
172. Mollema L, Smits GP, Berbers GA, Van Der Klis FR, Van Binnendijk RS, De Melker HE, Hahné SJ. High risk of a large measles outbreak despite 30 years of measles vaccination in The Netherlands. Epidemiol Infect. 2014 May; 142(5):1100-8.
173. Monk HM, Motsney AJ, Wade KC. Safety of Rotavirus Vaccine in the NICU. Pediatrics. 2014 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
174. Moreira-Silva EA, Medeiros-Silva DC, Gomes Jde A, da Fonseca FG, Correa-Oliveira R. Profile of natural killer cells after a previous natural Vaccinia virus infection in an in vitro viral re-exposure. Virus Res. 2014 May 12; 184:20-9.
175. Moreland NJ, Waddington CS, Williamson DA, Sriskandan S, Smeesters PR, Proft T, Steer AC, Walker MJ, Baker EN, Baker MG, Lennon D, Dunbar R, Carapetis J, Fraser JD. Working towards a Group A Streptococcal vaccine: Report of a collaborative Trans-Tasman workshop. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
176. Muehlhans S, von Kleist M, Gretchukha T, Terhardt M, Fegeler U, Maurer W, Namazova-Baranova L, Gaedicke G, Baranov A, Rath B. Awareness and Utilization of Reporting Pathways for Adverse Events Following Immunization: Online Survey Among Pediatricians in Russia and Germany. Paediatr Drugs. 2014 May 22. [Epub ahead of print].
177. Muniz BP, Victor JR, de Mendonça Oliveira L, de Lima Lira AA, Perini A, Olivo CR, Arantes-Costa FM, Martins MA, da Silva Duarte AJ, Sato MN. Tolerogenic microenvironment in neonatal period induced by maternal immunization with ovalbumin. Immunobiology. 2014 May; 219(5):377-84.
178. Munoz FM, Bond NH, Maccato M, Pinell P, Hammill HA, Swamy GK, Walter EB, Jackson LA, Englund JA, Edwards MS, Healy CM, Petrie CR, Ferreira J, Goll JB, Baker CJ. Safety and immunogenicity of tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap) immunization during pregnancy in mothers and infants: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA. 2014 May 7; 311(17):1760-9.
179. Murele B, Vaz R, Gasasira A, Mkanda P, Erbeto T, Okeibunor J. Vaccine perception among acceptors and non-acceptors in Sokoto State, Nigeria. Vaccine. 2014 May 30;32(26):3323-7.
180. Mushtaq K, Chodisetti SB, Rai PK, Maurya SK, Amir M, Sheikh JA, Agrewala JN. Decision-making critical amino acids: role in designing peptide vaccines for eliciting Th1 and Th2 immune response. Amino Acids. 2014 May;46(5):1265-74.
181. Naleway AL, Irving SA, Henninger ML, Li DK, Shifflett P, Ball S, Williams JL, Cragan J, Gee J, Thompson MG; for the Vaccine Safety Datalink and Pregnancy and Influenza Project. Safety of influenza vaccination during pregnancy: A review of subsequent maternal obstetric events and findings from two recent cohort studies. Vaccine. 2014 May 30; 32(26):3122-3127.
182. Nelson CB, Mogasale V, Bari TI, Clemens JD. Considerations around the introduction of a cholera vaccine in Bangladesh. Vaccine. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
183. Niccolai LM, McBride V, Julian PR; Connecticut HPV-IMPACT Working Group. Sources of information for assessing human papillomavirus vaccination history among young women. Vaccine. 2014 May 23; 32(25):2945-7.
184. Nolan T, Roy-Ghanta S, Montellano M, Weckx L, Ulloa-Gutierrez R, Lazcano-Ponce E, Kerdpanich A, Safadi MA, Cruz-Valdez A, Litao S, Lim FS, de Los Santos AM, Weber MA, Tinoco JC, Mezerville MH, Faingezicht I, Kosuwon P, Lopez P, Borja-Tabora C, Li P, Durviaux S, Fries L, Dubin G, Breuer T, Innis BL, Vaughn DW. Relative Efficacy of AS03-Adjuvanted Pandemic Influenza A(H1N1) Vaccine in Children: Results of a Controlled, Randomized Efficacy Trial. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
185. Nordin JD, Kharbanda EO, Vazquez Benitez G, Lipkind H, Vellozzi C, Destefano F; Vaccine Safety Datalink. Maternal influenza vaccine and risks for preterm or small for gestational age birth. J Pediatr. 2014 May;164(5):1051-1057.e2.
186. Norrby R. Outlook for a dengue vaccine. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May;20 Suppl 5:92-4.
187. Nowrouzi-Kia B, McGeer A. External cues to action and influenza vaccination among post-graduate trainee physicians in Toronto, Canada. Vaccine. 2014 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
188. O'Connor D, Trück J, Lazarus R, Clutterbuck EA, Voysey M, Jeffery K, Pollard AJ. The effect of chronic cytomegalovirus infection on pneumococcal vaccine responses. J Infect Dis. 2014 May; 209(10):1635-41.
189. Ocampo M, Patarroyo MA, Vanegas M, Alba MP, Patarroyo ME. Functional, biochemical and 3D studies of Mycobacterium tuberculosis protein peptides for an effective anti-tuberculosis vaccine. Crit Rev Microbiol. 2014 May; 40(2):117-45.
190. Oh SH, Choi EH, Shin SH, Kim YK, Chang JK, Choi KM, Hur JK, Kim KH, Kim JY, Chung EH, Lee SY, Park SE, Cha S, Kim KN, Ma SH, Eun BW, Kim NH, Jo DS, Choi BY, Kim SA. Varicella and varicella vaccination in South Korea. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May; 21(5):762-8.
191. Okade H, Funatsu T, Eto M, Furuya Y, Mizunaga S, Nomura N, Mitsuyama J, Yamagishi Y, Mikamo H. Impact of the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine on serotype distribution and susceptibility trends of pediatric non-invasive Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates in Tokai, Japan over a 5-year period. J Infect Chemother. 2014 May 3. [Epub ahead of print].
192. Ovsyannikova IG, Pankratz VS, Larrabee BR, Jacobson RM, Poland GA. HLA genotypes and rubella vaccine immune response: Additional evidence. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
193. Pannaraj PS, Wang H, Rivas H, Wiryawan H, Smit M, Green N, Aldrovandi GM, El Amin AN, Mascola L. School-located influenza vaccination decreases laboratory-confirmed influenza and improves school attendance. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
194. Parez N, Giaquinto C, Du Roure C, Martinon-Torres F, Spoulou V, Van Damme P, Vesikari T. Rotavirus vaccination in Europe: drivers and barriers. Lancet Infect Dis. 2014 May;14(5):416-25.
195. Parker EP, Kampmann B, Kang G, Grassly NC. Influence of Enteric Infections on Response to Oral Poliovirus Vaccine: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
196. Patel A, Stern L, Unger Z, Debevec E, Roston A, Hanover R, Morfesis J. Staying on track: a cluster randomized controlled trial of automated reminders aimed at increasing human papillomavirus vaccine completion. Vaccine. 2014 May 1; 32(21):2428-33.
197. Patel M, Romero-Steiner S, Broderick MP, Thomas CG, Plikaytis BD, Schmidt DS, Johnson SE, Milton AS, Carlone GM, Clark TA, Messonnier NE, Cohn AC, Faix DJ. Persistence of serogroup C antibody responses following quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccination in United States military personnel. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
198. Pauksens K, Nilsson AC, Caubet M, Pascal TG, Van Belle P, Poolman JT, Vandepapelière PG, Verlant V, Vink PE. Randomized Controlled Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of Pneumococcal Vaccine Formulations Containing PhtD and Detoxified Pneumolysin with Alum or Adjuvant System AS02V in Elderly Adults. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May; 21(5):651-60.
199. Paul A, Babji S, Sowmyanarayanan TV, Dhingra MS, Ramani S, Kattula D, Kang G. Human and bovine rotavirus strain antigens for evaluation of immunogenicity in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a single dose live attenuated tetravalent, bovine-human-reassortant, oral rotavirus vaccine in Indian adults. Vaccine. 2014 May 23; 32(25):3094-100.
200. Pelton SI, Weycker D, Farkouh RA, Strutton DR, Shea KM, Edelsberg J. Risk of Pneumococcal Disease in Children with Chronic Medical Conditions in the Era of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2014 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
201. Pereira JA, Quach S, Hamid JS, Quan SD, Diniz AJ, Van Exan R, Malawski J, Finkelstein M, Samanani S, Kwong JC; Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Program Delivery and Evaluation Group. The integration of barcode scanning technology into Canadian public health immunization settings. Vaccine. 2014 May 13; 32(23):2748-55.
202. Peretti-Watel P, Raude J, Sagaon-Teyssier L, Constant A, Verger P, Beck F. Attitudes toward vaccination and the H1N1 vaccine: Poor people's unfounded fears or legitimate concerns of the elite? Soc Sci Med. 2014 May; 109:10-8.
203. Perez-Heydrich C, Hudgens MG, Halloran ME, Clemens JD, Ali M, Emch ME. Assessing effects of cholera vaccination in the presence of interference. Biometrics. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
204. Peters SJ, Hansen KA, Quevillon RP. Adolescent human papillomavirus vaccination and contraception use in medically rural compared with urban environments. Obstet Gynecol. 2014 May;123 Suppl 1:30S-1S.
205. Pichichero ME. Challenges in vaccination of neonates, infants and young children. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
206. Pittman PR, Cavicchia MA, Kingsbury JL, Johnson NA, Barrera-Oro JG, Schmader T, Korman L, Quinn X, Ranadive M. Anthrax vaccine adsorbed: Further evidence supporting continuing the vaccination series rather than restarting the series when doses are delayed. Vaccine. 2014 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
207. Plans-Rubio P. Is the current prevention strategy based on vaccination coverage and epidemiological surveillance sufficient to achieve measles and rubella elimination in Europe? Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2014 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
208. Poland GA, Ovsyannikova IG, Kennedy RB, Lambert ND, Kirkland JL. A systems biology approach to the effect of aging, immunosenescence and vaccine response. Curr Opin Immunol. 2014 May 9; 29C:62-68. [Epub ahead of print].
209. Principi N, Esposito S. Vaccine use in primary immunodeficiency disorders. Vaccine. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
210. Prymula R, Pazdiora P, Traskine M, Rüggeberg JU, Borys D. Safety and immunogenicity of an investigational vaccine containing two common pneumococcal proteins in toddlers: A phase II randomized clinical trial. Vaccine. 2014 May 23; 32(25):3025-34.
211. Puligedda RD, Kouiavskaia D, Adekar SP, Sharma R, Devi C, Rezapkin G, Bidzhieva B, Dessain SK, Chumakov K. Human monoclonal antibodies that neutralize vaccine and wild-type poliovirus strains. Antiviral Res. 2014 May 10. [Epub ahead of print].
212. Qin L, Evans DH. Genome scale patterns of recombination between coinfecting vaccinia viruses. J Virol. 2014 May;88(10):5277-86.
213. Ren J, Peters HP, Allgaier J, Lo YY. Similar challenges but different responses: Media coverage of measles vaccination in the UK and China. Public Underst Sci. 2014 May; 23(4):366-75.
214. Reyes F, Otero O, Cuello M, Amin N, García L, Cardoso D, Camacho F. Development of four sandwich ELISAs for quantitation of capsular polysaccharides from Neisseria meningitidis serogroups A, C, W and Y in multivalent vaccines. J Immunol Methods. 2014 May;407:58-62.
215. Rheingans R, Amaya M, Anderson JD, Chakraborty P, Atem J. Systematic review of the economic value of diarrheal vaccines. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 26; 10(6). [Epub ahead of print].
216. Rieder F, Steininger C. Cytomegalovirus vaccine: phase II clinical trial results. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014 May; 20 Suppl 5:95-102.
217. Riffelmann M, Mohr J, Hellenbrand W, Wirsing von Koenig CH. Time since last vaccine dose in PCR-positive and PCR-negative children with suspected pertussis to monitor pertussis vaccine effectiveness. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2014 May;33(5):805-8.
218. Roberto G, Zanoni G. Disease-related adverse events following non-live vaccines: Investigation of a newly described reporting bias through the analysis of the WHO Global ICSR Database, VigiBase. Vaccine. 2014 May 30; 32(26):3328-35.
219. Romaguera J, Caballero-Varona D, Marrero E, Pérez C, Palefsky JB, Ortiz AP. Factors associated with human papillomavirus vaccine awareness in a population-based sample of women in puerto rico. Obstet Gynecol. 2014 May; 123 Suppl 1:22S.
220. Rosenblum E, McBane S, Wang W, Sawyer M. Protecting newborns by immunizing family members in a hospital-based vaccine clinic: a successful tdap cocooning program during the 2010 california pertussis epidemic. Public Health Rep. 2014 May; 129(3):245-51.
221. Rossmann Beel E, Rench MA, Montesinos DP, Healy CM. Acceptability of immunization in adult contacts of infants: possibility of expanding platforms to increase adult vaccine uptake. Vaccine. 2014 May 7; 32(22):2540-5.
222. Roy-Ghanta S, Van der Most R, Li P, Vaughn DW. Responses to A(H1N1)09pdm influenza vaccines in subjects previously vaccinated with seasonal influenza vaccine: A randomized, observer-blind, controlled study. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 26. [Epub ahead of print].
223. Sabapathy D, Strong D, Myers R, Li B, Quan H. Pneumococcal vaccination of the elderly during visits to acute care providers: who are vaccinated? Prev Med. 2014 May;62:155-60.
224. Saffar MJ, Ghorbani G, Hashemi A, Rezai MS. Pertussis Resurgence in a Highly Vaccinated Population, Mazandaran, North of Iran 2008-2011: An Epidemiological Analysis. Indian J Pediatr. 2014 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
225. Saha S, Chadha M, Al Mamun A, Rahman M, Sturm-Ramirez K, Chittaganpitch M, Pattamadilok S, Olsen SJ, Sampurno OD, Setiawaty V, Pangesti KN, Samaan G, Archkhawongs S, Vongphrachanh P, Phonekeo D, Corwin A, Touch S, Buchy P, Chea N, Kitsutani P, Mai le Q, Thiem VD, Lin R, Low C, Kheong CC, Ismail N, Yusof MA, Tandoc A 3rd, Roque V Jr, Mishra A, Moen AC, Widdowson MA, Partridge J, Lal RB. Influenza seasonality and vaccination timing in tropical and subtropical areas of southern and south-eastern Asia. Bull World Health Organ. 2014 May 1; 92(5):318-30.
226. Sanderson-Smith M, De Oliveira DM, Guglielmini J, McMillan DJ, Vu T, Holien JK, Henningham A, Steer AC, Bessen DE, Dale JB, Curtis N, Beall BW, Walker MJ, Parker MW, Carapetis JR, Van Melderen L, Sriprakash KS, Smeesters PR; the M Protein Study Group. A systematic and functional classification of Streptococcus pyogenes that serves as a new tool for molecular typing and vaccine development. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 5. [Epub ahead of print].
227. Sandri KJ, Verdenius I, Bartley MJ, Else BM, Paynter CA, Rosemergey BE, Harris GD, Malnar GJ, Harper SM, Griffith RS, Bonham AJ, Harper DM. Urban and Rural Safety Net Health Care System Clinics: No Disparity in HPV4 Vaccine Completion Rates. PLoS One. 2014 May 9;9(5):e96277.
228. Sandø N, Kofoed K, Zachariae C, Fouchard J. A reduced national incidence of anogenital warts in young danish men and women after introduction of a national quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccination programme for young women - an ecological study. Acta Derm Venereol. 2014 May 6; 94(3):288-92.
229. Santana WI, Williams TL, Winne EK, Pirkle JL, Barr JR. Quantification of Viral Proteins of the Avian H7 Subtype of Influenza Virus: An Isotope Dilution Mass Spectrometry Method Applicable for Producing more Rapid Vaccines in the Case of an Influenza Pandemic. Anal Chem. 2014 May 6; 86(9):4088-95.
230. Santos EM, Sá GR, Siqueira MM, Martins RD, Camacho LA, von Doellinger VD, Maia MD. Immune response to the mumps component of the MMR vaccine in the routine of immunisation services in the Brazilian National Immunisation Program. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 2014 May 7;0:0. [Epub ahead of print].
231. Sasaki S, Holmes TH, Albrecht RA, García-Sastre A, Dekker CL, He XS, Greenberg HB. Distinct Cross-reactive B-Cell Responses to Live Attenuated and Inactivated Influenza Vaccines. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 5. [Epub ahead of print].
232. Saville AW, Beaty B, Dickinson LM, Lockhart S, Kempe A. Novel immunization reminder/recall approaches: rural and urban differences in parent perceptions. Acad Pediatr. 2014 May-Jun; 14(3):249-55.
233. Scala G, Ciccarelli A, Calabrò C. Adverse reaction to sublingual Parietaria vaccine following an ultra-rush induction. Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014 May; 46(3):116-8.
234. Schmidt S, Parsons HM. Vaccination interest and trends in human papillomavirus vaccine uptake in young adult women aged 18 to 26 years in the United States: an analysis using the 2008-2012 national health interview survey. Am J Public Health. 2014 May;104(5):946-53.
235. Schuster M. Vaccines and vaccination against yellow fever: WHO Position Paper, June 2013-Recommendations. Vaccine. 2014 May 19. [Epub ahead of print].
236. Seo YB, Choi WS, Lee J, Song JY, Cheong HJ, Kim WJ. Comparison of the Immunogenicity and Safety of Conventional Subunit, MF59-Adjuvanted, and Intradermal Influenza Vaccine in the Elderly. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
237. Shah KV. A case for immunization of human papillomavirus (HPV) 6/11-infected pregnant women with the quadrivalent HPV vaccine to prevent juvenile-onset laryngeal papilloma. J Infect Dis. 2014 May 1; 209(9):1307-9.
238. Shinjoh M, Iwata S, Yagihashi T, Sato Y, Akita H, Takahashi T, Sunakawa K. Recent trends in pediatric bacterial meningitis in Japan - A country where Haemophilus influenzae type b and Streptococcus pneumoniae conjugated vaccines have just been introduced. J Infect Chemother. 2014 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
239. Simonsen L, Taylor RJ, Schuck-Paim C, Lustig R, Haber M, Klugman KP. Effect of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine on admissions to hospital 2 years after its introduction in the USA: a time series analysis. Lancet Respir Med. 2014 May;2(5):387-94.
240. Singh PK, Parsuraman S. Sibling composition and child immunization in India and Pakistan, 1990-2007. World J Pediatr. 2014 May;10(2):145-50.
241. Skene KJ, Paltiel AD, Shim E, Galvani AP. A marginal benefit approach for vaccinating influenza "superspreaders". Med Decis Making. 2014 May; 34(4):536-49.
242. Skidmore S, Boxall E, Lord S. Is the MMR vaccination programme failing to protect women against rubella infection? Epidemiol Infect. 2014 May;142(5):1114-7.
243. Slifka MK, Amanna I. How advances in immunology provide insight into improving vaccine efficacy. Vaccine. 2014 May 23; 32(25):2948-2957.
244. Slifka MK. Vaccine-Mediated Immunity Against Dengue and the Potential for Long-Term Protection Against Disease. Front Immunol. 2014 May 6; 5:195. eCollection 2014. Review.
245. Smorenburg AJ, Oosterman BJ, Grobbee DE, Bonten MJ, Roes KC. Effects of recruitment strategies and demographic factors on inclusion in a large scale vaccination trial in adults 65 years and older. Vaccine. 2014 May 23; 32(25):2989-94.
246. Snanoudj R, Candon S, Roelen DL, Jais JP, Claas FH, Legendre C, Chatenoud L. Peripheral B-Cell Phenotype and BAFF Levels are Associated With HLA Immunization in Patients Awaiting Kidney Transplantation. Transplantation. 2014 May 15; 97(9):917-24.
247. Sousa TN, Kano FS, Brito CF, Carvalho LH. The Duffy binding protein as a key target for a Plasmodium vivax vaccine: lessons from the Brazilian Amazon. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 2014 May 23;0:25-30. [Epub ahead of print].
248. Sreenivasan MV, He HH, Park SY. Administration time between seasonal live-attenuated influenza vaccine and trivalent influenza vaccine during the "stop flu at school" campaign- hawaii, 2009. Public Health Rep. 2014 May; 129(3):229-36.
249. Steiner B, Swamy GK, Walter EB. Engaging expectant parents to receive tdap vaccination. Am J Perinatol. 2014 May;31(5):407-12.
250. Stockwell MS, Irigoyen M, Andres Martinez R, Findley SE. Failure to return: parental, practice, and social factors affecting missed immunization visits for urban children. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2014 May; 53(5):420-7.
251. Sáfadi MA, Carvalhanas TR, Paula de Lemos A, Gorla MC, Salgado M, Fukasawa LO, Gonçalves MG, Higa F, Brandileone MC, Sacchi CT, Ribeiro AF, Sato HK, Bricks LF, Cassio de Moraes J. Carriage rate and effects of vaccination after outbreaks of serogroup C meningococcal disease, Brazil, 2010. Emerg Infect Dis. 2014 May; 20(5):806-11.
252. Sánchez-Fauquier A, González-Galán V, Arroyo S, Cabornero A, Ruiz-Burruecos A, Wilhelmi-De Cal I. Monitoring of children with acute gastroenteritis in Madrid, Spain, during 2010-2011: Rotavirus genotype distribution after the vaccines introduction. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2014 May;32(5):280-4.
253. Tan LJ; SHAPE Vaccine Delivery Working Group. From refrigerator to arm: issues in vaccination delivery. Vaccine. 2014 May 1; 32(21):2389-93.
254. Tang MZ, Dou Y, Zhao XD. [Pathogenesis of human metapneumovirus infection and research on attenuated live vaccine]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2014 May; 16(5):548-54.
255. Tanriover MD, Soyler C, Ascioglu S, Cankurtaran M, Unal S. Low seroprevalance of diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis in ambulatory adult patients: the need for lifelong vaccination. Eur J Intern Med. 2014 May 7. [Epub ahead of print].
256. Tartof SY, Tseng HF, Liu AL, Qian L, Sy LS, Hechter RC, Marcy SM, Jacobsen SJ. Exploring the risk factors for vaccine-associated and non-vaccine associated febrile seizures in a large pediatric cohort. Vaccine. 2014 May 7; 32(22):2574-81.
257. Taylor LE, Swerdfeger AL, Eslick GD. Vaccines are not associated with autism: An evidence-based meta-analysis of case-control and cohort studies. Vaccine. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print]
258. Than VT, Jeong S, Kim W. Characterization of RotaTeq® vaccine-derived rotaviruses in South Korean infants with rotavirus gastroenteritis. J Med Virol. 2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print].
259. Theisen M, Roeffen W, Singh SK, Andersen G, Amoah L, van de Vegte-Bolmer M, Arens T, Tiendrebeogo RW, Jones S, Bousema T, Adu B, Dziegiel MH, Christiansen M, Sauerwein R. A multi stage malaria vaccine candidate targeting both transmission and asexual parasite life-cycle stages. Vaccine. 2014 May 7;32(22):2623-30.
260. Thisyakorn U, Capeding MR, Goh DY, Hadinegoro SR, Ismail Z, Tantawichien T, Yoksan S, Pang T. Preparing for dengue vaccine introduction in ASEAN countries: recommendations from the first ADVA regional workshop. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2014 May; 13(5):581-7.
261. Torné AN, Dias JG, Quinten C, Hruba F, Busana MC, Lopalco PL, Gauci AJ, Pastore-Celentano L; the ECDC country experts for pneumococcal disease. European enhanced surveillance of invasive pneumococcal disease in 2010: Data from 26 European countries in the post-heptavalent conjugate vaccine era. Vaccine. 2014 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
262. Trotta F, Da Cas R, Spila Alegiani S, Gramegna M, Venegoni M, Zocchetti C, Traversa G. Evaluation of safety of A/H1N1 pandemic vaccination during pregnancy: cohort study. BMJ. 2014 May 29;348:g3361.
263. Tsang P, Gorse GJ, Strout CB, Sperling M, Greenberg DP, Ozol-Godfrey A, DiazGranados C, Landolfi V. Immunogenicity and safety of Fluzone(®) intradermal and high-dose influenza vaccines in older adults ≥65 years of age: a randomized, controlled, phase II trial. Vaccine. 2014 May 1;32(21):2507 17.
264. Tsuru T, Terao K, Murakami M, Matsutani T, Suzaki M, Amamoto T, Nakashima H, Akiyama A, Nishimoto N. Immune response to influenza vaccine and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine under IL 6 signal inhibition therapy with tocilizumab. Mod Rheumatol. 2014 May; 24(3):511-6.
265. Uddin T, Aktar A, Xu P, Johnson RA, Rahman MA, Leung DT, Afrin S, Akter A, Alam MM, Rahman A, Chowdhury F, Khan AI, Bhuiyan TR, Bufano MK, Rashu R, Yu Y, Wu-Freeman Y, Harris JB, Larocque RC, Charles RC, Kovač P, Calderwood SB, Ryan ET, Qadri F. Immune Responses to O-Specific Polysaccharide and Lipopolysaccharide of Vibrio cholerae O1 Ogawa in Adult Bangladeshi Recipients of an Oral Killed Cholera Vaccine and Comparison to Responses in Patients with Cholera. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2014 May; 90(5):873-81.
266. Ueda M, Kondo N, Takada M, Hashimoto H. Maternal Work Conditions, Socioeconomic and Educational Status, and Vaccination of Children: A Community-based Household Survey in Japan. Prev Med. 2014 May 28. [Epub ahead of print].
267. van Riet E, Ainai A, Suzuki T, Kersten G, Hasegawa H. Combatting infectious diseases; nanotechnology as a platform for rational vaccine design. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2014 May 23. [Epub ahead of print].
268. Vance G, Janowitz B, Chen M, Boyer B, Kasonde P, Asare G, Kafulubiti B, Stanback J. Integrating family planning messages into immunization services: a cluster-randomized trial in Ghana and Zambia. Health Policy Plan. 2014 May; 29(3):359-66.
269. Vaughan K, Seymour E, Peters B, Sette A. Substantial gaps in knowledge of Bordetella pertussis antibody and T cell epitopes relevant for natural immunity and vaccine efficacy. Hum Immunol. 2014 May; 75(5):440-51.
270. Vemer P, Postma MJ. A few years later: Update of the cost-effectiveness of infant pneumococcal vaccination in Dutch children. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 8; 10(8). [Epub ahead of print].
271. Vermeiren P, Aubert V, Sugamele R, Aubert JD, Venetz JP, Meylan P, Pascual M, Manuel O. Influenza Vaccination and Humoral Alloimmunity in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients. Transpl Int. 2014 May 2. [Epub ahead of print].
272. Vernaz A, Gaudart J, Sallah K, Casanova L, Debroise A, Laporte R, Minodier P. [BCG vaccination: Survey among children less than 5years of age in an emergency department]. Arch Pediatr. 2014 May; 21(5):454-60.
273. Wagner AL, Sun X, Montgomery JP, Huang Z, Boulton ML. The Impact of Residency and Urbanicity on Haemophilus influenzae Type b and Pneumococcal Immunization in Shanghai Children: A Retrospective Cohort Study. PLoS One. 2014 May 14; 9(5):e97800.
274. Wahl RU, Wurpts G, Merk HF. [Post-vaccination granulomas caused by delayed-type reaction to aluminum salts]. Hautarzt. 2014 May; 65(5):384-7.
275. Wang YQ, Wu J, Fan QZ, Zhou M, Yue ZG, Ma GH, Su ZG. Novel vaccine delivery system induces robust humoral and cellular immune responses based on multiple mechanisms. Adv Healthc Mater. 2014 May; 3(5):670-81.
276. Watanaveeradej V, Gibbons RV, Simasathien S, Nisalak A, Jarman RG, Kerdpanich A, Tournay E, De La Barrerra R, Dessy F, Toussaint JF, Eckels KH, Thomas SJ, Innis BL. Safety and Immunogenicity of a Rederived, Live-Attenuated Dengue Virus Vaccine in Healthy Adults Living in Thailand: A Randomized Trial. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2014 May 27. [Epub ahead of print].
277. Weiner J 3rd, Kaufmann SH. Recent advances towards tuberculosis control: vaccines and biomarkers. J Intern Med. 2014 May; 275(5):467-80.
278. White E. Science, pseudoscience, and the frontline practitioner: the vaccination/autism debate. J Evid Based Soc Work. 2014 May 27; 11(3):269-74.
279. White MJ, Nielsen CM, McGregor RH, Riley EH, Goodier MR. Differential activation of CD57-defined natural killer cell subsets during recall responses to vaccine antigens. Immunology. 2014 May;142(1):140-50.
280. Williams SE, Swan R. Formal training in vaccine safety to address parental concerns not routinely conducted in U.S. pediatric residency programs. Vaccine. 2014 May 30;32(26):3175-8.
281. Williams SE. What are the factors that contribute to parental vaccine-hesitancy and what can we do about it? Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 1; 10(9). [Epub ahead of print].
282. Wilson FA, Wang Y, Stimpson JP. Universal paid leave increases influenza vaccinations among employees in the U.S. Vaccine. 2014 May 1; 32(21):2441-5.
283. Wood N, Marshall H, White OJ, Holt PG, McIntyre P. Antibody and cell-mediated immunity to pertussis 4 years after monovalent acellular pertussis vaccine at birth. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 May; 33(5):511-7.
284. Wright PF, Wieland-Alter W, Ilyushina NA, Hoen AG, Arita M, Boesch AW, Ackerman ME, van der Avoort H, Steven Oberste M, Pallansch MA, Burton AH, Jaffar MA, Sutter RW. Intestinal immunity is a determinant of clearance of poliovirus after oral vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2014 May; 209(10):1628-34.
285. Wu Y, Gao Y, Zhu B, Zhou H, Shi Z, Wang J, Wang H, Shao Z. Antitoxins for diphtheria and tetanus decline more slowly after vaccination with DTwP than with DTaP: a study in a Chinese population. Vaccine. 2014 May 7; 32(22):2570-3.
286. Xia S, Liu J. A belief-based model for characterizing the spread of awareness and its impacts on individuals' vaccination decisions. J R Soc Interface. 2014 Mar 5; 11(94):20140013.
287. Xu S, Newcomer S, Nelson J, Qian L, McClure D, Pan Y, Zeng C, Glanz J. Signal detection of adverse events with imperfect confirmation rates in vaccine safety studies using self-controlled case series design. Biom J. 2014 May; 56(3):513-25.
288. Xu Z, Zu Z, Zheng T, Zhang W, Xu Q, Liu J. Comparative analysis of the effectiveness of three immunization strategies in controlling disease outbreaks in realistic social networks. PLoS One. 2014 May 2; 9(5):e95911.
289. Yamin D, Gavious A, Solnik E, Davidovitch N, Balicer RD, Galvani AP, Pliskin JS. An Innovative Influenza Vaccination Policy: Targeting Last Season's Patients. PLoS Comput Biol. 2014 May 22; 10(5):e1003643.
290. Yan D, Zhang Y, Zhu S, Chen N, Li X, Wang D, Ma X, Zhu H, Tong W, Xu W. Limited and Localized Outbreak of Newly Emergent Type 2 Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus in Sichuan, China. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May 21. [Epub ahead of print].
291. Yang ZJ. Predicting Young Adults' Intentions to Get the H1N1 Vaccine: An Integrated Model. J Health Commun. 2014 May 28:1-18. [Epub ahead of print].
292. Yokouchi Y, Katsumori H, Shirakawa S, Fujiwara M, Kashima K, Kozawa R, Koike Y. Protective effects of influenza A (H1N1) pandemic 2009 vaccination against the onset of influenza-like illness and asthma exacerbation in Japanese children. J Asthma. 2014 May 22:1-7. [Epub ahead of print].
293. Yoo KH, Jacobson RM, Poland GA, Weaver A, Lee L, Chang T, Juhn YJ. Asthma Status and Waning of Measles Antibody Concentrations after Measles Immunization. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2014 May 14. [Epub ahead of print].
294. Yu J, Westerlind U. Synthesis of a glycopeptide vaccine conjugate for induction of antibodies recognizing o-mannosyl glycopeptides. Chembiochem. 2014 May 5; 15(7):939-45.
295. Zhang X, Yu Y, Zhang J, P Kwan EP, Huang S, Wang Z, Zhang J, Peng X, Yan Y, Zhang L, Luo Y, Han S, Han X, Liu G, Liu F, Zhao J, He Y. One-dose vaccination associated with attenuated disease severity of adolescent and adult varicella cases in Beijing's Fengtai District. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2014 May 20; 10(8). [Epub ahead of print].