Vaccine Safety Bibliography - September 2013
1. Japanese encephalitis surveillance and immunization - Asia and the Western pacific, 2012. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Aug 23; 62(33):658-62.
2. National and state vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13-17 years - United States, 2012. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Aug 30; 62(34):685-93.
3. Polio field census and vaccination of underserved populations - northern Nigeria, 2012-2013. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Aug 23; 62(33):663-5.
4. Vaccination coverage among children in kindergarten - United States, 2012-13 school year. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Aug 2; 62(30):607-12.
5. Abiola SE, Colgrove J, Mello MM. The Politics of HPV Vaccination Policy Formation in the United States. J Health Polit Policy Law. 2013 Aug; 38(4):645-81.
6. Al-Dabbagh M, Lapphra K, Scheifele DW, Halperin SA, Langley JM, Cho P, Kollmann TR, Li Y, De Serres G, Fortuno ES 3rd, Bettinger JA. Elevated Inflammatory Mediators in Adults with Oculorespiratory Syndrome following Influenza Immunization: a Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network Study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Aug; 20(8):1108-14.
7. Amicizia D, Domnich A, Gasparini R, Bragazzi NL, Lai PL, Panatto D. An overview of current and potential use of information and communication technologies for immunization promotion among adolescents. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Aug 17; 9(12). [Epub ahead of print].
8. Auffret M, Béné J, Gautier S, Moreau-Crépeaux S, Caron J. Pharmacovigilance monitoring of a cohort of pregnant women vaccinated against influenza A(H1N1) variant virus in the Nord-Pas de Calais region of northern France. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2013 Aug; 170(1):114-8.
9. Bonaccorsi G, Lorini C, Santomauro F, Guarducci S, Pellegrino E, Puggelli F, Balli M, Bonanni P. Predictive factors associated with the acceptance of pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination in health care workers and students in Tuscany, Central Italy. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Aug 16; 9(12). [Epub ahead of print].
10. Bond KT, Jones K, Ompad DC, Vlahov D. Resources and interest among faith based organizations for influenza vaccination programs. J Immigr Minor Health. 2013 Aug; 15(4):758-63.
11. Boyle DP, Flaherty JP. Adult immunization and its impact on children. Pediatr Ann. 2013 Aug 1; 42(8):159-63.
12. Bruner DI, Butler BS. Smallpox Vaccination-associated Myopericarditis is More Common with the Newest Smallpox Vaccine. J Emerg Med. 2013 Aug 29. [Epub ahead of print].
13. Bíró A. Determinants of H1N1 vaccination uptake in England. Prev Med. 2013 Aug; 57(2):140-2.
14. Caballero P, Tuells J, Duro-Torrijos JL, Nolasco A. Acceptability of pandemic A(H1N1) influenza vaccination by Essential Community Workers in 2010 Alicante (Spain), perceived seriousness and sources of information. Prev Med. 2013 Aug 20.[Epub ahead of print] .
15. Chan Soeung S, Grundy J, Duncan R, Thor R, Bilous JB. From reaching every district to reaching every community: analysis and response to the challenge of equity in immunization in Cambodia. Health Policy Plan. 2013 Aug;28(5):526-35.
16. Cody PJ, Lerand SJ. HPV Vaccination in Female Children with Special Health Care Needs. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2013 Aug; 26(4):219-23.
17. Coe CL. Maternal anxiety during pregnancy influences infant responses to immunization. Brain Behav Immun. 2013 Aug; 32:19-20.
18. Corace K, Prematunge C, McCarthy A, Nair RC, Roth V, Hayes T, Suh KN, Balfour L, Garber G. Predicting influenza vaccination uptake among health care workers: What are the key motivators? Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):679-84.
19. Dauvilliers Y, Arnulf I, Lecendreux M, Monaca Charley C, Franco P, Drouot X, d'Ortho MP, Launois S, Lignot S, Bourgin P, Nogues B, Rey M, Bayard S, Scholz S, Lavault S, Tubert-Bitter P, Saussier C, Pariente A; Narcoflu-VF study group. Increased risk of narcolepsy in children and adults after pandemic H1N1 vaccination in France. Brain. 2013 Aug; 136(Pt 8):2486-96.
20. Doerr HW. Progress in VZV vaccination? Some concerns. Med Microbiol Immunol. 2013 Aug; 202(4):257-8.
21. Duggal T, Segal P, Shah M, Carter-Monroe N, Manoharan P, Geetha D. Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody vasculitis associated with influenza vaccination. Am J Nephrol. 2013;38(2):174-8.
22. Dumortier B, Nosbaum A, Ponvert C, Nicolas JF, Bérard F. [Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccination of an egg-allergic child sensitized to gelatin]. Arch Pediatr. 2013 Aug; 20(8):867-70.
23. Díaz Morales O, Martinez-Pajares JD, Trigo Moreno J, Ramos Díaz JC. [Hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode following acellular pertussis vaccination]. Arch Argent Pediatr. 2013 Aug; 111(4):e97-e100.
24. Edwards MS, Gonik B. Preventing the broad spectrum of perinatal morbidity and mortality through group B streptococcal vaccination. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 28; 31 Suppl 4:D66-71.
25. Esolen LM, Kilheeney KL. A mandatory campaign to vaccinate health care workers against pertussis. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):740-2.
26. Falkeborn T, Bråve A, Larsson M, Akerlind B, Schröder U, Hinkula J. EndocineTM, N3OA and N3OASq; Three Mucosal Adjuvants That Enhance the Immune Response to Nasal Influenza Vaccination. PLoS One. 2013; 8(8):e70527.
27. Ferrari MJ, Grenfell BT, Strebel PM. Think globally, act locally: the role of local demographics and vaccination coverage in the dynamic response of measles infection to control. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2013 Jun 24; 368(1623):20120141.
28. Flanigan J. A Defense of Compulsory Vaccination. HEC Forum. 2013 Aug 13. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Fox A, Hung TM, Wertheim H, Hoa le NM, Vincent A, Lang B, Waters P, Ha NH, Trung NV, Farrar J, Van Kinh N, Horby P. Acute measles encephalitis in partially vaccinated adults. PLoS One. 2013; 8(8):e71671.
30. Gelman A, Miller E, Schwarz EB, Akers AY, Jeong K, Borrero S. Racial Disparities in Human Papillomavirus Vaccination: Does Access Matter? J Adolesc Health. 2013 Aug 15. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Giufrè M, Cardines R, Accogli M, Pardini M, Cerquetti M. Identification of Haemophilus influenzae Clones Associated with Invasive Disease a Decade after Introduction of H. influenzae Serotype b Vaccination in Italy. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Aug; 20(8):1223-9.
32: Ha C, Rios LM, Pannaraj PS. Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of school personnel regarding influenza, vaccinations, and school outbreaks. J Sch Health. 2013 Aug; 83(8):554-61.
33: Heikkinen T, Tsolia M, Finn A. Vaccination of healthy children against seasonal influenza: a European perspective. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Aug;32(8):881-8.
34: Hendriks J, Blume S. Measles vaccination before the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine. Am J Public Health. 2013 Aug; 103(8):1393-401.
35. Herbert NL, Gargano LM, Painter JE, Sales JM, Morfaw C, Murray D, Diclemente RJ, Hughes JM. Understanding reasons for participating in a school-based influenza vaccination program and decision-making dynamics among adolescents and parents. Health Educ Res. 2013 Aug; 28(4):663-72.
36. Hofstetter AM, Vargas CY, Kennedy A, Kitayama K, Stockwell MS. Parental and provider preferences and concerns regarding text message reminder/recall for early childhood vaccinations. Prev Med. 2013 Aug; 57(2):75-80.
37. Hoogsteder P, van Merrebach M, Otters M, van Schayck O, Kotz D. Exploring Smokers' Knowledge and Expectations Toward Nicotine Vaccination: A Qualitative Study. Subst Use Misuse. 2013 Aug 7. [Epub ahead of print].
38. Huang CL, Nguyen PA, Kuo PL, Iqbal U, Hsu YH, Jian WS. Influenza vaccination and reduction in risk of ischemic heart disease among chronic obstructive pulmonary elderly. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2013 Aug; 111(2):507-11.
39. Humiston SG, Serwint JR, Szilagyi PG, Vincelli PA, Dhepyasuwan N, Rand CM, Schaffer SJ, Blumkin AK, Curtis CR. Increasing adolescent immunization rates in primary care: strategies physicians use and would consider implementing. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2013 Aug; 52(8):710-20.
40. Jackson LA, Gurtman A, Rice K, Pauksens K, Greenberg RN, Jones TR, Scott DA, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Schmoele-Thoma B. Immunogenicity and safety of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in adults 70 years of age and older previously vaccinated with 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 2; 31(35):3585-93.
41. Jackson LA, Gurtman A, van Cleeff M, Frenck RW, Treanor J, Jansen KU, Scott DA, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Schmoele-Thoma B. Influence of initial vaccination with 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine or 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine on anti-pneumococcal responses following subsequent pneumococcal vaccination in adults 50 years and older. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 2; 31(35):3594-602.
42. Jennings AR, Burant CJ. Influenza vaccination knowledge and perceptions among Veterans Affairs nurses. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug;41(8):737-9.
43. Juárez-Reyes A, Noyola DE, Monsiváis-Urenda A, Alvarez-Quiroga C, González-Amaro R. Influenza Virus Infection but Not H1N1 Influenza Virus Immunization Is Associated with Changes in Peripheral Blood NK Cell Subset Levels. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Aug; 20(8):1291-7.
44. Kang WD, Choi HS, Kim SM. Is vaccination with quadrivalent HPV vaccine after loop electrosurgical excision procedure effective in preventing recurrence in patients with high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN2-3)? Gynecol Oncol. 2013 Aug; 130(2):264-8.
45. Keck PC, Ynalvez MA, Gonzalez HF, Castillo KD. School-located influenza vaccination and absenteeism among elementary school students in a Hispanic community. J Sch Nurs. 2013 Aug; 29(4):271-83.
46. Kiraly N, Benn CS, Biering-Sørensen S, Rodrigues A, Jensen KJ, Ravn H, Allen KJ, Aaby P. Vitamin A supplementation and BCG vaccination at birth may affect atopy in childhood: long-term follow-up of a randomized controlled trial. Allergy. 2013 Aug 31. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Kjos SA, Irving SA, Meece JK, Belongia EA. Elementary school-based influenza vaccination: evaluating impact on respiratory illness absenteeism and laboratory-confirmed influenza. PLoS One. 2013 Aug 26; 8(8):e72243.
48. Knuschke T, Epple M, Westendorf AM. The type of adjuvant strongly influences the T-cell response during nanoparticle-based immunization. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Aug 27; 10(1). [Epub ahead of print].
49. Kosten TR, Domingo CB. Can you vaccinate against substance abuse? Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2013 Aug; 13(8):1093-7.
50. Kristiansen PA, Ba AK, Sanou I, Ouédraogo AS, Ouédraogo R, Sangaré L, Diomandé F, Kandolo D, Thomas JD, Clark TA, Laforce M, Caugant DA. Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of meningococcal carriage and disease isolates in Burkina Faso after mass vaccination with a serogroup a conjugate vaccine. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Aug 2;13:363.
51. Kutty PK, McLean HQ, Lawler J, Schulte C, Hudson JM, Blog D, Wallace G. Risk Factors for Transmission of Mumps in a Highly Vaccinated Population in Orange County, New York, 2009-2010. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Aug 29. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Lamontagne DS, Thiem VD, Huong VM, Tang Y, Neuzil KM. Immunogenicity of Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine Among Girls 11 to 13 Years of Age Vaccinated Using Alternative Dosing Schedules: Results 29 to 32 Months After Third Dose. J Infect Dis. 2013 Aug 28. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Lantos PM. Lyme disease vaccination: are we ready to try again? Lancet Infect Dis. 2013 Aug; 13(8):643-4.
54: Lee SJ, Harrison R, Rosenberg J, McLendon P, Boston E, Lindley MC. Influenza vaccination among health care personnel in California: 2010-2011 influenza season. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):e65-71.
55. Leggat DJ, Khaskhely NM, Iyer AS, Mosakowski J, Thompson RS, Weinandy JD, Westerink MA. Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccination induces polysaccharide-specific B cells in adult peripheral blood expressing CD19(+)CD20(+)CD3(-)CD70(-)CD27(+)IgM(+)CD43(+)CD5(+/-). Vaccine. 2013 Aug 1. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Levin CE, Van Minh H, Odaga J, Rout SS, Ngoc DN, Menezes L, Araujo MA, Lamontagne DS. Delivery cost of human papillomavirus vaccination of young adolescent girls in Peru, Uganda and Viet Nam. Bull World Health Organ. 2013 Aug 1; 91(8):585-92.
57. Liao Q, Wong WS, Fielding R. How do anticipated worry and regret predict seasonal influenza vaccination uptake among Chinese adults? Vaccine. 2013 Aug 28; 31(38):4084-90.
58. Lisi D, Campbell L, Pillai Riddell R, Garfield H, Greenberg S. Naturalistic parental pain management during immunizations during the first year of life: observational norms from the OUCH cohort. Pain. 2013 Aug; 154(8):1245-53.
59. Llupià A, Mena G, Olivé V, Quesada S, Aldea M, Sequera VG, Ríos J, García-Basteiro AL, Varela P, Bayas JM, Trilla A. Evaluating influenza vaccination campaigns beyond coverage: A before-after study among health care workers. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):674-8.
60. Loebermann M, Voss U, Meyer S, Bosse D, Fritzsche C, Klammt S, Frimmel S, Riebold D, Reisinger EC. Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Trivalent Surface Antigen Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Produced in Mammalian Cell Culture and Administered to Young and Elderly Adults with and without A(H1N1) Pre-Vaccination. PLoS One. 2013 Aug 16; 8(8):e70866.
61. Long JE, Ring C, Bosch JA, Eves F, Drayson MT, Calver R, Say V, Allen D, Burns VE. A Life-style Physical Activity Intervention and the Antibody Response to Pneumococcal Vaccination in Women. Psychosom Med. 2013 Aug 6. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Lu L, Wang C, Suo L, Li J, Liu W, Pang X, Seward JF. Varicella disease in beijing in the era of voluntary vaccination, 2007 to 2010. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Aug; 32(8):e314-8.
63. Lu PJ, Gonzalez-Feliciano A, Ding H, Bryan LN, Yankey D, Monsell EA, Greby SM, Euler GL. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 monovalent and seasonal influenza vaccination among adults 25 to 64 years of age with high-risk conditions-United States, 2010. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):702-9.
64. Luthy KE, Thornton E, Beckstrand RL, Macintosh J, Lakin RG. Rural school employees' status, awareness, and perceptions of adult vaccinations. J Sch Nurs. 2013 Aug; 29(4):294-302.
65. Luthy KE, Houle K, Beckstrand RL, Macintosh J, Lakin RG. Vaccination perceptions and barriers of school employees: a pilot study. J Sch Nurs. 2013 Aug; 29(4):284-93.
67. Maayan-Metzger A, Kedem-Friedrich P, Ben-Namer-Basseches M, Kuint J. Parents who refuse to vaccinate their infants: paediatricians' feelings and treatment intentions. Acta Paediatr. 2013 Aug 20. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Macintyre CR, Heywood AE, Kovoor P, Ridda I, Seale H, Tan T, Gao Z, Katelaris AL, Siu HW, Lo V, Lindley R, Dwyer DE. Ischaemic heart disease, influenza and influenza vaccination: a prospective case control study. Heart. 2013 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Mann AG, Mangtani P, Russell CA, Whittaker JC. The impact of targeting all elderly persons in England and Wales for yearly influenza vaccination: excess mortality due to pneumonia or influenza and time trend study. BMJ Open. 2013 Aug 1; 3(8).
70. Martinez-Pino I, Luquero FJ, Sakoba K, Sylla S, Haile M, Grais RF, Ciglenecki I, Quilici ML, Page AL. Use of a Cholera Rapid Diagnostic Test during a Mass Vaccination Campaign in Response to an Epidemic in Guinea, 2012. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2013 Aug; 7(8):e2366.
71. Martins C, Garly ML, Bale C, Rodrigues A, Benn CS, Whittle H, Aaby P. Measles antibody levels after vaccination with Edmonston-Zagreb and Schwarz measles vaccine at 9 months or at 9 and 18 months of age: A serological study within a randomised trial of different measles vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 27. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Masson E, Vidal C, Deschamps M, Bongain S, Thevenin C, Dupont I, Rietmulher D, Pouthier F, Mongaillard G, Chabod J, Ferrand C, Tiberghien P, Rebibou JM. Incidence and risk factors of anti-HLA immunization after pregnancy. Hum Immunol. 2013 Aug; 74(8):946-51.
73. McGrath LJ, Cole SR, Kshirsagar AV, Weber DJ, Stürmer T, Brookhart MA. Hospitalization and Skilled Nursing Care are Predictors of Influenza Vaccination Among Patients on Hemodialysis: Evidence of Confounding by Frailty. Med Care. 2013 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print].
74. Melén K, Partinen M, Tynell J, Sillanpää M, Himanen SL, Saarenpää-Heikkilä O, Hublin C, Olsen P, Ilonen J, Nohynek H, Syrjänen R, Kilpi T, Vuorela A, Kirjavainen T, Vaarala O, Julkunen I. No Serological Evidence of Influenza A H1N1pdm09 Virus Infection as a Contributing Factor in Childhood Narcolepsy after Pandemrix Vaccination Campaign in Finland. PLoS One. 2013; 8(8):e68402.
75. Mistry RD, Wedin T, Balamuth F, McGowan KL, Ellison AM, Nelson KA, McLoughlin RJ, Alpern ER. Emergency Department Epidemiology of Pneumococcal Bacteremia in Children Since the Institution of Widespread PCV7 Vaccination. J Emerg Med. 2013 Aug 28. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Mollema L, Smits GP, Berbers GA, VAN DER Klis FR, VAN Binnendijk RS, DE Melker HE, Hahné SJ. High risk of a large measles outbreak despite 30 years of measles vaccination in The Netherlands. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Aug 6:1-9. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Mollers M, Vossen JM, Scherpenisse M, van der Klis FR, Meijer CJ, de Melker HE. Review: current knowledge on the role of HPV antibodies after natural infection and vaccination: implications for monitoring an HPV vaccination programme. J Med Virol. 2013 Aug; 85(8):1379-85.
78. Moss AJ, Gaughran FP, Karasu A, Gilbert AS, Mann AJ, Gelder CM, Oxford JS, Stephens HA, Lambkin-Williams R. Correlation between Human Leukocyte Antigen Class II Alleles and HAI Titers Detected Post Influenza Vaccination. PLoS One. 2013; 8(8):e71376.
79. Msimang VM, Page N, Groome MJ, Moyes J, Cortese M, Seheri M, Kahn K, Chagan M, Madhi SA, Cohen C. Impact of Rotavirus Vaccine on Childhood Diarrheal Hospitalization Following Introduction into the South African Public Immunization Program. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Aug 8. [Epub ahead of print].
80. Munoz FM, Ferrieri P. Group B Streptococcus vaccination in pregnancy: Moving toward a global maternal immunization program. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 28; 31 Suppl 4:D46-51.
81. Munoz FM. Maternal immunization: an update for pediatricians. Pediatr Ann. 2013 Aug 1; 42(8):153-8.
82. Nelson JC, Marsh T, Lumley T, Larson EB, Jackson LA, Jackson ML; Vaccine Safety Datalink Team. Validation sampling can reduce bias in health care database studies: an illustration using influenza vaccination effectiveness. J Clin Epidemiol. 2013 Aug; 66(8 Suppl):S110-21.
83. Newall AT, Dehollain JP, Creighton P, Beutels P, Wood JG. Understanding the cost-effectiveness of influenza vaccination in children: methodological choices and seasonal variability. Pharmacoeconomics. 2013 Aug; 31(8):693-702.
84. Newcomer SR, Hambidge SJ, McClure DL, Daley MF, Klein NP, Glanz JM. Factors that may explain observed associations between trivalent influenza vaccination and gastrointestinal illness in young children. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 20;31(37):3894-8.
85. O'Brien MA, Senecal M, Dhankhar P. Cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccines in British Columbia: Responding to: Fisman DN, Chan CH, Lowcock E, Naus M, Lee V. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of pediatric rotavirus vaccination in British Columbia: A model-based evaluation [Vaccine 2012 December 14]. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 12;31(36):3637.
86. Okeibunor JC, Akanmori BD, Balcha GM, Mihigo R, Vaz RM, Nshimirimana D. Enhancing access to immunization services and exploiting the benefits of recent innovations in the African region. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 20; 31(37):3772-6.
87. Opel DJ, Banerjee A, Taylor JA. Use of alternative childhood immunization schedules in King County, Washington, USA. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 24. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Ortashi O, Raheel H, Khamis J. Acceptability of human papillomavirus vaccination among male university students in the United Arab Emirates. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 18. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Ovsyannikova IG, Haralambieva IH, Kennedy RB, O'Byrne MM, Pankratz VS, Poland GA. Genetic Variation in IL18R1 and IL18 Genes and Inteferon γ ELISPOT Response to Smallpox Vaccination: An Unexpected Relationship. J Infect Dis. 2013 Aug 20. [Epub ahead of print].
90. Parker S, Chambers White L, Spangler C, Rosenblum J, Sweeney S, Homan E, Bensen SP, Levy LC, Dragnev MC, Moskalenko-Locke K, Rich P, Siegel CA. A Quality Improvement Project Significantly Increased the Vaccination Rate for Immunosuppressed Patients with IBD. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013 Aug; 19(9):1809-14.
91. Patil RR. Towards rationale vaccine policy: A case against inclusion of rabies vaccine into routine national immunization programme in India. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 17. [Epub ahead of print].
92. Payton T, Girgenti D, Frenck RW, Patterson S, Love J, Razmpour A, Sidhu MS, Emini EA, Gruber WC, Scott DA. Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of 3 Lots of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in the United States. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Aug;32(8):871-80.
93. Pellegrino P, Carnovale C, Borsadoli C, Danini T, Speziali A, Perrone V, Antoniazzi S, Pozzi M, Clementi E, Radice S. Two cases of hallucination in elderly patients due to a probable interaction between flu immunization and tramadol. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2013 Aug;69(8):1615-6.
94. Permpalung N, Wongrakpanich S, Korpaisarn S, Tanratana P, Angsanakul J. Trend of human rabies prophylaxis in developing countries: Toward optimal rabies immunization. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 28; 31(38):4079-83.
95. Person CJ, Nadeau JA, Schaffzin JK, Pollock L, Wallace BJ, McNutt LA, Blog D. Influenza immunization coverage of residents and employees of long-term care facilities in New York State, 2000-2010. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):743-5.
96. Picazo J, Ruiz-Contreras J, Casado-Flores J, Negreira S, García-de-Miguel MJ, Hernández-Sampelayo T, Otheo E, Méndez C; on behalf of HERACLES STUDY GROUP. Expanding serotype coverage in the universal pediatric vaccination calendar: short-term effects on age- and serotype- dependent incidence of invasive pneumococcal clinical presentations (Madrid, Spain). Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Aug 7. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Quach S, Pereira JA, Kwong JC, Quan S, Crowe L, Guay M, Bettinger JA; Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Program Delivery and Evaluation Theme Group. Immunizing health care workers against influenza: A glimpse into the challenges with voluntary programs and considerations for mandatory polices. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug 21. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Quach S, Pereira JA, Heidebrecht CL, Kwong JC, Guay M, Crowe L, Quan S, Bettinger JA; Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Vaccine Coverage Theme Group. Health care worker influenza immunization rates: The missing pieces of the puzzle. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):685-90.
99. Rattanapak T, Birchall J, Young K, Ishii M, Meglinski I, Rades T, Hook S. Transcutaneous immunization using microneedles and cubosomes: Mechanistic investigations using Optical Coherence Tomography and Two-Photon Microscopy. J Control Release. 2013 Aug 23. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Real K, Kim S, Conigliaro J. Using a validated health promotion tool to improve patient safety and increase health care personnel influenza vaccination rates. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Aug; 41(8):691-6.
101. Rousseau C, Moreau N, Dumas MP, Bost I, Lefebvre S, Atlani-Duault L. Public media communications about H1N1, risk perceptions and immunization behaviours: A Quebec-France comparison. Public Underst Sci. 2013 Aug 13. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Scherpenisse M, Schepp RM, Mollers M, Mooij SH, Meijer CJ, Berbers GA, van der Klis FR. Comparison of Different Assays To Assess Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Type 16- and 18-Specific Antibodies after HPV Infection and Vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Aug;20(8):1329-32.
103. Schlaudecker EP, Steinhoff MC, Omer SB, McNeal MM, Roy E, Arifeen SE, Dodd CN, Raqib R, Breiman RF, Zaman K. IgA and neutralizing antibodies to influenza a virus in human milk: a randomized trial of antenatal influenza immunization. PLoS One. 2013;8(8):e70867.
104. Schoffelen T, Herremans T, Sprong T, Nabuurs-Franssen M, Wever PC, Joosten LA, Netea MG, van der Meer JW, Bijlmer HA, van Deuren M. Limited humoral and cellular responses to Q fever vaccination in older adults with risk factors for chronic Q fever. J Infect. 2013 Aug 22. [Epub ahead of print].
105: Seder RA, Chang LJ, Enama ME, Zephir KL, Sarwar UN, Gordon IJ, Holman LA, James ER, Billingsley PF, Gunasekera A, Richman A, Chakravarty S, Manoj A, Velmurugan S, Li M, Ruben AJ, Li T, Eappen AG, Stafford RE, Plummer SH, Hendel CS, Novik L, Costner PJ, Mendoza FH, Saunders JG, Nason MC, Richardson JH, Murphy J, Davidson SA, Richie TL, Sedegah M, Sutamihardja A, Fahle GA, Lyke KE, Laurens MB, Roederer M, Tewari K, Epstein JE, Sim BK, Ledgerwood JE, Graham BS, Hoffman SL; the VRC 312 Study Team. Protection Against Malaria by Intravenous Immunization with a Nonreplicating Sporozoite Vaccine. Science. 2013 Aug 8. [Epub ahead of print].
106. Serr I, Weigmann B, Franke RK, Daniel C. Treg Vaccination in Autoimmune Type 1 Diabetes. BioDrugs. 2013 Aug 20. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Sester U, Schmidt T, Kuhlmann MK, Gärtner BC, Uhlmann-Schiffler H, Sester M. Serial influenza-vaccination reveals impaired maintenance of specific T-cell memory in patients with end-stage renal failure. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 28; 31(38):4111-20.
108. Skidmore S, Boxall E, Lord S. Is the MMR vaccination programme failing to protect women against rubella infection? Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Aug 19:1-4. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Snape MD, Philip J, John TM, Robinson H, Kelly S, Gossger N, Yu LM, Kittel C, Toneatto D, Dull PM, Pollard AJ. Bactericidal Antibody Persistence Two Years Following Immunization with Two Investigational Serogroup B Meningococcal Vaccines at 6, 8 And 12 Months and Immunogenicity of Pre School Booster Doses: A Follow-On Study to a Randomized Clinical Trial. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Aug 16. [Epub ahead of print].
110. Spensieri F, Borgogni E, Zedda L, Bardelli M, Buricchi F, Volpini G, Fragapane E, Tavarini S, Finco O, Rappuoli R, Del Giudice G, Galli G, Castellino F. Human circulating influenza-CD4+ ICOS1+IL-21+ T cells expand after vaccination, exert helper function, and predict antibody responses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Aug 27;110(35):14330-5.
111. Steiner B, Swamy GK, Walter EB. Engaging Expectant Parents to Receive Tdap Vaccination. Am J Perinatol. 2013 Aug 5. [Epub ahead of print].
112: Steinhoff MC. Assessments of vaccines for prenatal immunization. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 28; 31 Suppl 4:D27-30.
113. Stumpf KA, Thompson T, Sánchez PJ. Rotavirus Vaccination of Very Low Birth Weight Infants at Discharge From the NICU. Pediatrics. 2013 Sep; 132(3):e662-5.
114: Stübgen JP. A literature review on optic neuritis following vaccination against virus infections. Autoimmun Rev. 2013 Aug; 12(10):990-7.
115. Sullivan SG, Kelly H. Stratified estimates of influenza vaccine effectiveness by prior vaccination: caution required. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Aug; 57(3):474-6.
116. Suryadevara M, Bonville CA, Ferraioli F, Domachowske JB. Community-centered education improves vaccination rates in children from low-income households. Pediatrics. 2013 Aug; 132(2):319-25.
117. Taksdal SE, Mak DB, Joyce S, Tomlin S, Carcione D, Armstrong PK, Effler PV. Predictors of uptake of influenza vaccination - A survey of pregnant women in Western Australia. Aust Fam Physician. 2013 Aug; 42(8):582-6.
118. Tapia-Conyer R, Betancourt-Cravioto M, Saucedo-Martínez R, Motta-Murguía L, Gallardo-Rincón H. Strengthening vaccination policies in Latin America: An evidence-based approach. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 20; 31(37):3826-33.
119. Thacker N, Choudhury P, Gargano LM, Weiss PS, Pazol K, Vashishtha VM, Bahl S, Jafari HS, Kumar A, Arora M, Venczel L, Orenstein WA, Omer SB, Hughes JM. Attitudes and practices of auxiliary nurse midwives and accredited social health activists in uttar pradesh and bihar regarding polio immunization in India. J Trop Pediatr. 2013 Aug; 59(4):266-73.
120. Theeten H, Nohynek H, Coenen TM; European Science Advisory Network for Health (EuSANH). EuSANH workshop "Reasons behind the differences in national vaccination schedules for under-five", European Public Health pre-conference workshop, Malta, 8 November 2012. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 17. [Epub ahead of print].
121. Thompson MG, McIntyre AF, Naleway AL, Black C, Kennedy ED, Ball S, Walker DK, Henkle EM, Gaglani MJ. Potential influence of seasonal influenza vaccination requirement versus traditional vaccine promotion strategies on unvaccinated healthcare personnel. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 20;31(37):3915-21.
122. Unni JC, Kamath SS. ARSH 10: Adolescent Immunization Revisited. Indian J Pediatr. 2013 Aug 16. [Epub ahead of print].
123. van der Maas NA, Mooi FR, de Greeff SC, Berbers GA, Spaendonck MA, de Melker HE. Pertussis in the Netherlands, is the current vaccination strategy sufficient to reduce disease burden in young infants? Vaccine. 2013 Aug 6. [Epub ahead of print].
124. Venkatesh SR, Acosta AB, Middleman AB. Private Middle School Parents' Perspectives Regarding School-Located Immunization Programs (SLIPs). J Sch Nurs. 2013 Aug; 29(4):315-9.
125. Verdenius I, Harper DM, Harris GD, Griffith RS, Wall J, Hempstead LK, Malnar GJ, Bekkers RL. Predictors of Three Dose On-Time Compliance with HPV4 Vaccination in a Disadvantaged, Underserved, Safety Net Population in the US Midwest. PLoS One. 2013; 8(8):e71295.
126. Wall GC, Van Der Veer JJ, Romine MJ, Yeager SM. Assessment of candidacy for pneumococcal vaccination in intensive care patients. Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2013 Aug; 29(4):212-5.
127. Waye A, Jacobs P, Tan B. The impact of the universal infant varicella immunization strategy on Canadian varicella-related hospitalization rates. Vaccine. 2013 Aug 20. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Wheelock A, Thomson A, Sevdalis N. Social and psychological factors underlying adult vaccination behavior: lessons from seasonal influenza vaccination in the US and the UK. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Aug; 12(8):893-901.
129. Wilson D, Sanchez KM, Blackwell SH, Weinstein E, El Amin AN. Implementing and sustaining school-located influenza vaccination programs: perspectives from five diverse school districts. J Sch Nurs. 2013 Aug; 29(4):303-14.
130. Yang J, James E, Gates TJ, Delong JH, Lafond RE, Malhotra U, Kwok WW. CD4+ T cells recognize unique and conserved 2009 H1N1 influenza hemagglutinin epitopes after natural infection and vaccination. Int Immunol. 2013 Aug; 25(8):447-57.
131. Zimmerman RK, Lin CJ, Raymund M, Bialor J, Sweeney PM, Nowalk MP. Hospital policies, state laws, and healthcare worker influenza vaccination rates. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013 Aug; 34(8):854-7.
132. Zotova E, Bharambe V, Cheaveau M, Morgan W, Holmes C, Harris S, Neal JW, Love S, Nicoll JA, Boche D. Inflammatory components in human Alzheimer's disease and after active amyloid-β42 immunization. Brain. 2013 Sep; 136(Pt 9):2677-96.