Vaccine Safety Bibliography-December 2013
1. Global routine vaccination coverage - 2012. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Nov 1;62(43):858 61.
2. Healthcare staff take vaccination campaign to city shopping centre. Nurs Stand. 2013 Nov 6;28(10):8.
3. Influenza vaccination among pregnant women - massachusetts, 2009-2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Nov 1;62(43):854-7.
4. New analysis of existing data finds that flu vaccine is of benefit to older people. Nurs Stand. 2013 Nov 20;28(12):21.
5. No plausible evidence of harm to adolescent girls receiving qHPV vaccine. Nurs Stand. 2013 Nov 13;28(11):17.
6. Use of Japanese encephalitis vaccine in children: recommendations of the advisory committee on immunization practices, 2013. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013 Nov 15;62(45):898-900.
7. Adalja AA. The Influenza Vaccine Menu. Biosecur Bioterror. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Afonso N, Kavanagh M, Swanberg S. Improvement in attitudes toward influenza vaccination in medical students following an integrated curricular intervention. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
9. Ahmed F, Lindley MC, Allred N, Weinbaum CM, Grohskopf L. Effect of Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Personnel on Morbidity and Mortality Among Patients: Systematic Review and Grading of Evidence. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 13. [Epub ahead of print].
10. Aibana O, Franke M, Teng J, Hilaire J, Raymond M, Ivers LC. Cholera vaccination campaign contributes to improved knowledge regarding cholera and improved practice relevant to waterborne disease in rural haiti. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2013 Nov 21;7(11):e2576.
11. Avery EJ, Lariscy RW. Preventable Disease Practices Among a Lower SES, Multicultural, Nonurban, U.S. Community: The Roles of Vaccination Efficacy and Personal Constraints. Health Commun. 2013 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Aziz AM. Improving influenza vaccine uptake in frontline staff. Br J Nurs. 2013 Nov 27;22(21):1214-20.
13. Baldo A, Akker EV, Bergmans H, Lim F, Pauwels K. General Considerations on the Biosafety of Virus-Derived Vectors used in Gene Therapy and Vaccination. Curr Gene Ther. 2013 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print].
14. Banaszkiewicz A, Radzikowski A. Efficacy, effectiveness, immunogenicity - are not the same in vaccinology. World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Nov 7;19(41):7217-8.
15. Batista-Duharte A, Portuondo D, Carlos IZ, Pérez O. An approach to local immunotoxicity induced by adjuvanted vaccines. Int Immunopharmacol. 2013 Nov;17(3):526-36.
16. Beck A, Tesh RB, Wood TG, Widen SG, Ryman KD, Barrett AD. Comparison of the Live Attenuated Yellow Fever Vaccine 17D-204 Strain to Its Virulent Parental Strain Asibi by Deep Sequencing. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
17. Bednarczyk RA, DuVall S, Meldrum MD, Flynn MK, Santilli LA, Easton DE, Sharma P, Blog DS, Zansky SM, McNutt LA, Birkhead GS. Evaluating the most effective distribution strategies to assure administration of pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine to New York State children and adolescents: evaluation using the New York State Immunization Information System. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013 Nov-Dec;19(6):589-97.
18. Bednarczyk RA, Curran EA, Orenstein WA, Omer SB. Health Disparities in Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Coverage: Trends Analysis From the National Immunization Survey-Teen, 2008-2011. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 11. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Belshe RB, Heineman TC, Bernstein DI, Bellamy AR, Ewell M, van der Most R, Deal CD. Correlate of Immune Protection Against HSV-1 Genital Disease in Vaccinated Women. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 27. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Benoit CM, Macleod WB, Hamer DH, Sanchez-Vegas C, Chen LH, Wilson ME, Karchmer AW, Yanni E, Hochberg NS, Ooi WW, Kogelman L, Barnett ED. Acceptability of hypothetical dengue vaccines among travelers. J Travel Med. 2013 Nov;20(6):346-51.
21. Berenson AB, Male E, Lee TG, Barrett A, Sarpong KO, Rupp RE, Rahman M. Assessing the need for and acceptability of a free-of-charge postpartum HPV vaccination program. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Nov 23. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Bernat DH, Gerend MA, Chevallier K, Zimmerman MA, Bauermeister JA. Characteristics associated with initiation of the human papillomavirus vaccine among a national sample of male and female young adults. J Adolesc Health. 2013 Nov;53(5):630-6.
23. Bielicki JA, Achermann R, Berger C. In touch but not up-to-date: Ambulatory visits and vaccination status in a cohort of young Swiss children. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5375-80.
24. Bonhoeffer J, Imoukhuede EB, Aldrovandi G, Bachtiar NS, Chan ES, Chang S, Chen RT, Fernandopulle R, Goldenthal KL, Heffelfinger JD, Hossain S, Jevaji I, Khamesipour A, Kochhar S, Makhene M, Malkin E, Nalin D, Prevots R, Ramasamy R, Sellers S, Vekemans J, Walker KB, Wilson P, Wong V, Zaman K, Heininger U; Brighton Collaboration Clinical Trial Protocol Working Group. Template protocol for clinical trials investigating vaccines-Focus on safety elements. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 12;31(47):5602-20.
25. Botelho-Nevers E, Verhoeven P, Paul S, Grattard F, Pozzetto B, Berthelot P, Lucht F. Staphylococcal vaccine development: review of past failures and plea for a future evaluation of vaccine efficacy not only on staphylococcal infections but also on mucosal carriage. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Nov;12(11):1249-59.
26. Braeckman T, Lernout T, Top G, Paeps A, Roelants M, Hoppenbrouwers K, Van Damme P, Theeten H. Assessing vaccination coverage in infants, survey studies versus the Flemish immunisation register: Achieving the best of both worlds. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
27. Brotherton JM, Murray SL, Hall MA, Andrewartha LK, Banks CA, Meijer D, Pitcher HC, Scully MM, Molchanoff L. Human papillomavirus vaccine coverage among female Australian adolescents: success of the school-based approach. Med J Aust. 2013 Nov 4;199(9):614-7.
28. Brueggemann AB, Muroki BM, Kulohoma BW, Karani A, Wanjiru E, Morpeth S, Kamau T, Sharif S, Scott JA. Population Genetic Structure of Streptococcus pneumonia in Kilifi, Kenya, Prior to the Introduction of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 25;8(11):e81539.
29. Brunson EK. How parents make decisions about their children's vaccinations. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5466-70.
30. Buxton JA, McIntyre CC, Tu AW, Eadie BD, Remple VP, Halperin B, Pielak KL. Who knows more about immunization?: Survey of public health nurses and physicians. Can Fam Physician. 2013 Nov;59(11):e514-21.
31. Börjesson M, Enander A. Perceptions and sociodemographic factors influencing vaccination uptake and precautionary behaviours in response to the A/H1N1 influenza in Sweden. Scand J Public Health. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Caballero P, Tuells J, Duro-Torrijos JL, Nolasco A. Acceptability of pandemic A(H1N1) influenza vaccination by Essential Community Workers in 2010 Alicante (Spain), perceived seriousness and sources of information. Prev Med. 2013 Nov;57(5):725-8.
33. Caeymaex L, Varon E, Levy C, Béchet S, Derkx V, Desvignes V, Doit C, Cohen R. Characteristics and Outcomes of Acute Otitis Media in Children Carrying Streptococcus pneumoniae or Haemophilus influenzae in Their Nasopharynx as a Single Otopathogen after Introduction of the Heptavalent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Calvo-Pinilla E, Castillo-Olivares J, Jabbar T, Ortego J, de la Poza F, MarÃn-LÃ³pez A. Recombinant vaccines against bluetongue virus. Virus Res. 2013 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Carlin JB, Macartney KK, Lee KJ, Quinn HE, Buttery J, Lopert R, Bines J, McIntyre PB. Intussusception Risk and Disease Prevention Associated With Rotavirus Vaccines in Australia's National Immunization Program. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Nov;57(10):1427-34.
36. Chang WC, Yen C, Chi CL, Wu FT, Huang YC, Lin JS, Huang FC, Tate JE, Wu HS, Hsiung CA. Cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination programs in Taiwan. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5458 65.
37. Chawla S, Garg D, Jain RB, Khanna P, Choudhary S, Sahoo S, Singh I. Tuberculosis vaccine: Time to look into future. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 14;10(3). [Epub ahead of print].
38. Chen X, Wang J, Shah D, Wu MX. An update on the use of laser technology in skin vaccination. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Nov;12(11):1313-23.
39. Cheuvart B, Neuzil KM, Steele AD, Cunliffe N, Madhi SA, Karkada N, Htay Han H, Vinals C. Association of serum anti-rotavirus immunoglobulin A antibody seropositivity and protection against severe rotavirus gastroenteritis: Analysis of clinical trials of human rotavirus vaccine. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 13;10(2). [Epub ahead of print].
40. Chou AH, Liu CC, Chang JY, Jiang R, Hsieh YC, Tsao A, Wu CL, Huang JL, Fung CP, Hsieh SM, Wang YF, Wang JR, Hu MH, Chiang JR, Su IJ, Chong PC. Formalin-Inactivated EV71 Vaccine Candidate Induced Cross-Neutralizing Antibody against Subgenotypes B1, B4, B5 and C4A in Adult Volunteers. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 21;8(11):e79783.
41. Clarke ET, Williams NA, Findlow J, Borrow R, Heyderman RS, Finn A. Polysaccharide-Specific Memory B Cells Generated by Conjugate Vaccines in Humans Conform to the CD27+IgG+ Isotype-Switched Memory B Cell Phenotype and Require Contact-Dependent Signals from Bystander T Cells Activated by Bacterial Proteins To Differentiate into Plasma Cells. J Immunol. 2013 Nov 13. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Cohen MJ, Brezis M, Block C, Diederich A, Chinitz D. Vaccination, herd behavior, and herd immunity. Med Decis Making. 2013 Nov;33(8):1026-38.
43. Cohen V, Jellinek-Cohen SP, Likourezos A, Lum D, Zimmerman DE, Willner MA, Rose J, Marshall JP. Feasibility of a pharmacy-based influenza immunization program in an academic emergency department. Ann Pharmacother. 2013 Nov;47(11):1440-7.
44. Cook IF. Subdeltoid/subacromial bursitis associated with influenza vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 27;10(3). [Epub ahead of print].
45. Cooney LA, Gupta M, Thomas S, Mikolajczak S, Choi KY, Gibson C, Jang IK, Danziger S, Aitchison J, Gardner MJ, Kappe SH, Wang R. Short-lived effector CD8 T cells induced by genetically attenuated malaria parasite vaccination express CD11c. Infect Immun. 2013 Nov;81(11):4171-81.
46. Cornally N, Ann Deasy E, McCarthey G, McAuley C, Moran J, Weathers E, McAuley C. Student nurses' intention to get the influenza vaccine. Br J Nurs. 2013 Nov 27;22(21):1207-11.
47. Cottin P, Niedrig M, Domingo C. Safety profile of the yellow fever vaccine StamarilÂ®: a 17-year review. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Nov;12(11):1351-68.
48. Croney CM, Nahm MH, Juhn SK, Briles DE, Crain MJ. Invasive and Noninvasive Streptococcus pneumoniae Capsule and Surface Protein Diversity following the Use of a Conjugate Vaccine. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Nov;20(11):1711-8.
49. Davila-Payan C, Swann J, Wortley PM. System factors to explain 2009 pandemic H1N1 state vaccination rates for children and high-risk adults in US emergency response to pandemic. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
50. Dayan GH, Garbes P, Noriega F, Izoton de Sadovsky AD, Rodrigues PM, Giuberti C, Dietze R. Immunogenicity and Safety of a Recombinant Tetravalent Dengue Vaccine in Children and Adolescents Ages 9-16 Years in Brazil. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2013 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
51. De Groot AS, Terry F, Cousens L, Martin W. Beyond humanization and de-immunization: tolerization as a method for reducing the immunogenicity of biologics. Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2013 Nov;6(6):651-62.
52. de Montigny L, Charland K, Verma A, Brownstein JS, Le Guerrier P, Buckeridge DL. Predictors of the Timing of Vaccination Uptake: The 2009 Influenza Pandemic (H1N1) in Montreal. Am J Prev Med. 2013 Nov;45(5):622-8.
53. de Souza JB. Protective immunity against malaria after vaccination. Parasite Immunol. 2013 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
54. Defay F, De Serres G, Skowronski DM, Boulianne N, Ouakki M, Landry M, Brousseau N, Ward BJ. Measles in Children Vaccinated With 2 Doses of MMR. Pediatrics. 2013 Nov;132(5):e1126-33.
55. Delogu G, Manganelli R, Brennan MJ. Critical Research Concepts in TB Vaccine Development. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2013 Nov 27. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Delpeyroux F, Colbère-Garapin F, Razafindratsimandresy R, Sadeuh-Mba S, Joffret ML, Rousset D, Blondel B. [Eradication of poliomyelitis and emergence of pathogenic vaccine-derived polioviruses: from Madagascar to Cameroon]. Med Sci (Paris). 2013 Nov;29(11):1034-41.
57. Der-Martirosian C, Heslin KC, Mitchell MN, Chu K, Tran K, Dobalian A. Comparison of the Use of H1N1 and seasonal influenza vaccinations between veterans and non veterans in the United States, 2010. BMC Public Health. 2013 Nov 20;13(1):1082. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Diez-Domingo J, Gurtman A, Bernaola E, Gimenez-Sanchez F, Martinon-Torres F, Pineda-Solas V, Delgado A, Infante-Marquez P, Liang JZ, Giardina PC, Gruber WC, Emini EA, Scott DA. Evaluation of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and concomitant meningococcal group C conjugate vaccine in healthy infants and toddlers in Spain. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5486-94.
59. Dolen V, Talkington K, Bhatt A, Rodewald L. Structures, roles, and procedures of state advisory committees on immunization. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013 Nov-Dec;19(6):582-8.
60. Domínguez A, Godoy P, Castilla J, Soldevila N, Toledo D, Astray J, Mayoral JM, Tamames S, García-Gutiérrez S, González-Candelas F, Martín V, Díaz J, Torner N; CIBERESP Working Group for the Survey on Influenza Vaccination in Primary Health Care Workers. Knowledge of and attitudes to influenza vaccination in healthy primary healthcare workers in Spain, 2011-2012. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 18;8(11):e81200.
61. Duclos P, Dumolard L, Abeysinghe N, Adjagba A, Janusz CB, Mihigo R, Mosina L, Takashima Y, Oztürk MH. Progress in the establishment and strengthening of national immunization technical advisory groups: Analysis from the 2013 WHO/UNICEF joint reporting form, data for 2012. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5314-20.
62. Durbin AP, Wright PF, Cox A, Kagucia W, Elwood D, Henderson S, Wanionek K, Speicher J, Whitehead SS, Pletnev AG. The live attenuated chimeric vaccine rWN/DEN4Î∆30 is well tolerated and immunogenic in healthy flavivirus-naive adult volunteers. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 19;31(48):5772 7.
63. Eberhardt MK, Deshpande A, Chang WL, Barthold SW, Walter MR, Barry PA. Vaccination against a virus-encoded cytokine significantly restricts viral challenge. J Virol. 2013 Nov;87(21):11323-31.
64. Effler P, Tomlin S, Joyce S, Mak D. Adult preferences for influenza vaccines with lower likelihood of side effects. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 4;10(2). [Epub ahead of print].
65. Ellsäßer G, Trost-Brinkhues G. [Vaccination among Students in Grades 6-10, 2011 - A Comparison of German States: Need for Action for a Targeted Nationwide Immunisation Strategy]. Gesundheitswesen. 2013 Nov;75(11):705-13.
66. Escolano S, Hill C, Tubert-Bitter P. A new self-controlled case series method for analyzing spontaneous reports of adverse events after vaccination. Am J Epidemiol. 2013 Nov 1;178(9):1496 504.
67. Esposito S, Passera S. Vaccination in patients with disorders of the muscle and neuromuscular junction. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Nov;12(11):1341-9.
68. Falkenhorst G, Harder T, Remschmidt C, Terhardt M, Zepp F, Ledig T, Wicker S, Keller-Stanislawski B, Mertens T. Background paper to the recommendation for the preferential use of live-attenuated influenza vaccine in children aged 2-6 years in Germany. Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz. 2013 Nov;56(11):1557-1564.
69. Fiebelkorn AP, Seward JF, Orenstein W. A global perspective of vaccination of healthcare personnel against measles: Systematic review. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 23.[Epub ahead of print].
70. Fiebig T, Berti F, Freiberger F, Pinto V, Claus H, Romano MR, Proietti D, Brogioni B, Stummeyer K, Berger M, Vogel U, Costantino P, Gerardy-Schahn R. Functional expression of the capsule polymerase of Neisseria meningitides serogroup X: A new perspective for vaccine development. Glycobiology. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
71. Fletcher HA, Tanner R, Wallis RS, Meyer J, Manjaly ZR, Harris S, Satti I, Silver RF, Hoft D, Kampmann B, Walker KB, Dockrell HM, Fruth U, Barker L, Brennan MJ, McShane H. Inhibition of Mycobacterial Growth In Vitro following Primary but Not Secondary Vaccination with Mycobacterium bovis BCG. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Nov;20(11):1683-9.
72. Fu C, He Q, Li Z, Xu J, Li Y, Lu J, Li K, Yang Q, Dong Z, Liu X, Wen S, Hu W, Zhang D, Lv J, Zhu W, Wang M. Seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness among children, 2010 2012. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2013 Nov;7(6):1168-74.
73. Ganczak M, Dmytrzyk-DaniÅ‚Ã³w G, Karakiewicz B, KorzeÅ„ M, Szych Z. Determinants influencing self-paid vaccination coverage, in 0-5 years old Polish children. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 19;31(48):5687 92.
74. Garcell HG, Ramirez EC. Influenza immunization coverage for healthcare workers in a community hospital in Qatar (2011-2012 and 2012-2013 seasons). J Infect Public Health. 2013 Nov 24. [Epub ahead of print].
75. García-Magán C, de Castro-López MJ, Llovo-Taboada J, Curros-Novo C, Puente-Puig M, Sánchez-Fauquier A, Martinón-Torres F. [Microbiological profile of acute viral gastroenteritis attended in a paediatric department of an area with high vaccine cover against rotavirus.]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2013 Nov 13. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Gil-Prieto R, Walter S, Gonzalez-Escalada A, Garcia-Garcia L, Marín-García P, Gil-de-Miguel A. Different vaccination strategies in Spain and its impact on severe varicella and zoster. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Glanz JM, Narwaney KJ, Newcomer SR, Daley MF, Hambidge SJ, Rowhani-Rahbar A, Lee GM, Nelson JC, Naleway AL, Nordin JD, Lugg MM, Weintraub ES. Association Between Undervaccination With Diphtheria, Tetanus Toxoids, and Acellular Pertussis (DTaP) Vaccine and Risk of Pertussis Infection in Children 3 to 36 Months of Age. JAMA Pediatr. 2013 Nov 1;167(11):1060-4.
78. Goldman G, King P. Vaccination to prevent varicella: Goldman and King's response to Myers' interpretation of Varicella Active Surveillance Project data. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2013 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
79. González Martínez F, Saavedra Lozano J, Navarro Gómez ML, Santos Sebastián MM, Rodríguez Fernández R, González Sánchez M, Hernández-Sampelayo Matos T. [Increase in the incidence of invasive pneumococcal disease caused by serotype 19A prior to the implementation of the expanded pneumococcal vaccines]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2013 Nov;79(5):288-92.
80. Gounder PP, Bruce MG, Bruden DJ, Singleton RJ, Rudolph K, Hurlburt DA, Hennessy TW, Wenger J. Effect of the 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on Nasopharyngeal Colonization by Streptococcus pneumoniae -- Alaska, 2008-2012. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 23. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Gowda C, Dong S, Potter RC, Dombkowski KJ, Stokley S, Dempsey AF. A systematic evaluation of different methods for calculating adolescent vaccination levels using immunization information system data. Public Health Rep. 2013 Nov;128(6):489-97.
82. Grace MH, Esposito D, Dunlap KL, Lila MA. Comparative Analysis of Phenolic Content and Profile, Antioxidant Capacity, and Anti-inflammatory Bioactivity in Wild Alaskan and Commercial Vaccinium Berries. J Agric Food Chem. 2013 Nov 19. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Grund S, Pietzonka S, Michel S, Adams O. Serum antibodies against native and denaturated hemagglutinin glycoproteins detected by ELISA as correlates of protection after influenza vaccination in healthy vaccinees and in kidney transplant recipients. J Virol Methods. 2013 Nov;193(2):558-64.
84. Grødeland G, Mjaaland S, Tunheim G, Fredriksen AB, Bogen B. The Specificity of Targeted Vaccines for APC Surface Molecules Influences the Immune Response Phenotype. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 11;8(11):e80008.
85. Gupta NK, Upadhyay A, Agarwal A, Goswami G, Kumar J, Sreenivas V. Randomized controlled trial of topical EMLA and breastfeeding for reducing pain during wDPT vaccination. Eur J Pediatr. 2013 Nov;172(11):1527-33.
86. Guthmann JP, Chauvin P, Le Strat Y, Soler M, Fonteneau L, Lévy-Bruhl D. Family history of immigration from a tuberculosis endemic country and low family income are associated with a higher BCG vaccination coverage in Ile-de-France region, France. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 19;31(48):5666-71.
87. Guthridge JM, Cogman A, Merrill JT, Macwana S, Bean KM, Powe T, Roberts V, James JA, Chakravarty EF. Herpes Zoster Vaccination in SLE: A Pilot Study of Immunogenicity. J Rheumatol. 2013 Nov;40(11):1875-80.
88. Gutiérrez-Barrios A, León-Jiménez J, Benezet-Mazuecos J, Vargas-Machuca Caballero JC. [Myocarditis following smallpox vaccination]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2013 Nov;31(9):634-6.
89. Hanquet G, Valenciano M, Simondon F, Moren A. Vaccine effects and impact of vaccination programmes in post-licensure studies. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 19;31(48):5634-42.
90. Hayford KT, Al-Emran HM, Moss WJ, Shomik MS, Bishai D, Levine OS. Validation of an anti measles virus-specific IgG assay with oral fluid samples for immunization surveillance in Bangladesh. J Virol Methods. 2013 Nov;193(2):512-8.
91. Herrera MT, Gonzalez Y, Juárez E, Hernández-Sánchez F, Carranza C, Sarabia C, Guzman-Beltran S, Manjarrez ME, Muñoz-Torrico M, Garcia-Garcia L, Sada E, Torres M. Humoral and cellular responses to a non-adjuvanted monovalent H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccine in hospital employees. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 15;13(1):544. [Epub ahead of print].
92. Holt H, Hinkle DM, Falk NS, Fraunfelder FT, Fraunfelder FW. Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine Associated Uveitis. Curr Drug Saf. 2013 Nov 3. [Epub ahead of print].
93. Homan EJ, Bremel RD. Are cases of mumps in vaccinated patients attributable to mismatches in both vaccine T-cell and B-cell epitopes? An immunoinformatic analysis. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 25;10(2). [Epub ahead of print].
94. Honda H, Sato Y, Yamazaki A, Padival S, Kumagai A, Babcock H. A successful strategy for increasing the influenza vaccination rate of healthcare workers without a mandatory policy outside of the United States: a multifaceted intervention in a Japanese tertiary care center. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013 Nov;34(11):1194-200.
95. Huang Q, Li D, Kang A, An W, Fan B, Ma X, Ma G, Su Z, Hu T. PEG as a spacer arm markedly increases the immunogenicity of meningococcal group Y polysaccharide conjugate vaccine. J Control Release. 2013 Nov 28;172(1):382-9.
96. Huber VC. Influenza vaccines: from whole virus preparations to recombinant protein technology. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Huels J, Clements KM, McGarry LJ, Hill GJ, Wassil J, Kessabi S. Modelled evaluation of multi component meningococcal vaccine (Bexsero®) for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease in infants and adolescents in the UK. Epidemiol Infect. 2013 Nov 28:1-13. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Ihira M, Higashimoto Y, Kawamura Y, Sugata K, Ohashi M, Asano Y, Yoshikawa T. Cycling probe technology to quantify and discriminate between wild-type varicella-zoster virus and Oka vaccine strains. J Virol Methods. 2013 Nov;193(2):308-13.
99. Jackson C, Mann A, Mangtani P, Fine P. Effectiveness of Haemophilus influenzae Type b Vaccines Administered According to Various Schedules: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Observational Data. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Nov;32(11):1261-9.
100. Jennings LC. Influenza vaccines: an Asia-Pacific perspective. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2013 Nov;7 Suppl 3:44-51.
101. Jentes ES, Blanton JD, Johnson KJ, Petersen BW, Lamias MJ, Robertson K, Franka R, Muhm D, Rupprecht CE, Marano N, Brunette GW. The Global Availability of Rabies Immune Globulin and Rabies Vaccine in Clinics Providing Indirect Care to Travelers. J Travel Med. 2013 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Jiménez-García R, Esteban-Vasallo MD, Rodríguez-Rieiro C, Hernández-Barrera V, Domínguez-Berjón MF, Carrasco Garrido P, López de Andrés A, Cameno Heras M, Iniesta Fornies D, Astray-Mochales J. Coverage and predictors of vaccination against 2012/13 seasonal influenza in Madrid, Spain: Analysis of population-based computerized immunization registries and clinical records. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 26;10(3). [Epub ahead of print].
103. Jiménez-García R, Rodríguez-Rieiro C, Hernandez-Barrera V, Carrasco Garrido P, López de Andres A, Esteban-Vasallo MD, Domínguez-Berjón MF, Astray-Mochales J. Negative trends from 2008/9 to 2011/12 seasons in influenza vaccination coverages among high risk subjects and health care workers in Spain. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Johnson MG, Bradley KK, Mendus S, Burnsed L, Clinton R, Tiwari T. Vaccine-Preventable Disease Among Homeschooled Children: Two Cases of Tetanus in Oklahoma. Pediatrics. 2013 Nov 11. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Kaczmarek MC, Duong UT, Ware RS, Lambert SB, Kelly HA. The risk of fever following one dose of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in children aged ≥6 months to <36 months: A comparison of published and unpublished studies. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5359-65.
106. Kafatos G, Pebody R, Andrews N, Durnall H, Barley M, Fleming D. Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccine in preventing medically attended influenza infection in England and Wales during the 2010/2011 season: a primary care-based cohort study. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2013 Nov;7(6):1175-80.
107. Kamiya H. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices: Notes from guest lecture at the 14th annual meeting of the Japanese Society for Vaccinology. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 12;31(47):5621-2.
108. Kansagra SM, Papadouka V, Geevarughese A, Hansen MA, Konty KJ, Zucker JR. Reaching Children Never Previously Vaccinated for Influenza Through a School-Located Vaccination Program. Am J Public Health. 2013 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Kattan JA, Kudish KS, Cadwell BL, Soto K, Hadler JL. Effect of Vaccination Coordinators on Socioeconomic Disparities in Immunization Among the 2006 Connecticut Birth Cohort. Am J Public Health. 2013 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
110. Kaur I, George KJ, Pena-Ricardo C, Kelly BA, Watson B. Association of postpartum maternal tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid and acellular pertussis vaccine administration and timeliness of infant immunization. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Nov;32(11):1287-9.
111. Kavanagh K, Sinka K, Cuschieri K, Love J, Potts A, Pollock KG, Cubie H, Donaghy M, Robertson C. Estimation of HPV prevalence in young women in Scotland; monitoring of future vaccine impact. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 5;13(1):519. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Khan S, Reddy S. Haemophilus influenzae infection of a prosthetic knee joint in a patient with CLL: a vaccine preventable disease. BMJ Case Rep. 2013 Nov 19;2013.
113. Kharbanda EO, Parker E, Nordin JD, Hedblom B, Rolnick SJ. Receipt of human papillomavirus vaccine among privately insured adult women in a U.S. Midwestern Health Maintenance Organization. Prev Med. 2013 Nov;57(5):712-4.
114. Kharbanda EO, Parker ED, Nordin JD, Hedblom BD, Rolnick SJ. Influenza and pertussis vaccination coverage among privately insured women of reproductive age. Matern Child Health J. 2013 Nov;17(9):1631-7.
115. Kim SH, Jung DI, Yang IY, Jang SH, Kim J, Truong TT, Pham TV, Truong NU, Lee KY, Jang YS. Application of an M-cell-targeting ligand for oral vaccination induces efficient systemic and mucosal immune responses against a viral antigen. Int Immunol. 2013 Nov;25(11):623-32.
116. Kim YH, Kim KA, Kim YR, Choi MK, Kim HK, Choi KJ, Chun JH, Cha K, Hong KJ, Lee NG, Yoo CK, Oh HB, Kim TS, Rhie GE. Immunoproteomically Identified GBAA_0345, Alkyl Hydroperoxide Reductase Subunit C is a Potential Target for Multivalent Anthrax Vaccine. Proteomics. 2013 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Knoll S, Mair C, Benter U, Vouk K, Standaert B. Will vaccination against rotavirus infection with RIX4414 be cost-saving in Germany? Health Econ Rev. 2013 Nov 18;3(1):27.
118. Korostil IA, Ali H, Guy RJ, Donovan B, Law MG, Regan DG. Near elimination of genital warts in Australia predicted with extension of human papillomavirus vaccination to males. Sex Transm Dis. 2013 Nov;40(11):833-5.
119. Kunin M, Engelhard D, Thomas S, Ashworth M, Piterman L. General practitioners' challenges during the 2009/A/H1N1 vaccination campaigns in Australia, Israel and England - A qualitative study. Aust Fam Physician. 2013 Nov;42(11):811-5.
120. Laurens MB, Thera MA, Coulibaly D, Ouattara A, Kone AK, Guindo AB, Traore K, Traore I, Kouriba B, Diallo DA, Diarra I, Daou M, Dolo A, Tolo Y, Sissoko MS, Niangaly A, Sissoko M, Takala-Harrison S, Lyke KE, Wu Y, Blackwelder WC, Godeaux O, Vekemans J, Dubois MC, Ballou WR, Cohen J, Dube T, Soisson L, Diggs CL, House B, Bennett JW, Lanar DE, Dutta S, Heppner DG, Plowe CV, Doumbo OK. Extended safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of a blood-stage malaria vaccine in Malian children: 24-month follow up of a randomized, double-blinded phase 2 trial. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 18;8(11):e79323.
121. Lernout T, Theeten H, Hens N, Braeckman T, Roelants M, Hoppenbrouwers K, Van Damme P. Timeliness of infant vaccination and factors related with delay in Flanders, Belgium. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
122. Levin MJ, Schmader KE, Gnann JW, McNeil SA, Vesikari T, Betts RF, Keay S, Stek JE, Bundick ND, Su SC, Zhao Y, Li X, Chan IS, Annunziato PW, Parrino J. Varicella-zoster virus-specific antibody responses in 50-59-year-old recipients of zoster vaccine. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 1;208(9):1386-90.
123. Li X, Aldayel AM, Cui Z. Aluminum hydroxide nanoparticles show a stronger vaccine adjuvant activity than traditional aluminum hydroxide microparticles. J Control Release. 2013 Nov 1. [Epub ahead of print].
124. Li YP, Li W, Liang XF, Liu Y, Huang XC, Li CG, Li RC, Wang JZ, Wang HQ, Yin WD. Immunogenicity and safety of a 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) monovalent vaccine in Chinese infants aged 6-35â€ƒmonths: a randomized, double-blind, controlled phase I clinical trial. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2013 Nov;7(6):1297-307.
125. Liddon N, Michael SL, Dittus P, Markowitz LE. Maternal Underestimation of Child's Sexual Experience: Suggested Implications for HPV Vaccine Uptake at Recommended Ages. J Adolesc Health. 2013 Nov;53(5):674-6.
126. Liguori G, Parlato A, Sanduzzi Zamparelli A, Belfiore P, GallÃ© F, Di Onofrio V, Riganti C, Zamparelli B, Italiana di Health Horizon Scanning Sihhs S. Adult immunization with 13 valent pneumococcal vaccine in Campania region, South Italy: An economic evaluation. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 1;10(2). [Epub ahead of print].
127. Lin CJ, Nowalk MP, Toback SL, Ambrose CS. Factors associated with in-office influenza vaccination by U.S. pediatric providers. BMC Pediatr. 2013 Nov 6;13(1):180. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Liu X, Yang X, Lee CA, Moustafa IM, Smidansky ED, Lum D, Arnold JJ, Cameron CE, Boehr DD. Vaccine-derived Mutation in Motif D of Poliovirus RNA-dependent RNA Polymerase Lowers Nucleotide Incorporation Fidelity. J Biol Chem. 2013 Nov 8;288(45):32753-65.
129. Livingston KA, Rosen JB, Zucker JR, Zimmerman CM. Mumps vaccine effectiveness and risk factors for disease in households during an outbreak in New York City. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
130. Low N, Redmond SM, Rutjes AW, Martínez-González NA, Egger M, di Nisio M, Scott P. Comparing Haemophilus influenzae Type b Conjugate Vaccine Schedules: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Vaccine Trials. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Nov;32(11):1245-56.
131. Lu PJ, Singleton JA, Euler GL, Williams WW, Bridges CB. Seasonal influenza vaccination coverage among adult populations in the United States, 2005-2011. Am J Epidemiol. 2013 Nov 1;178(9):1478-87.
132. Lugnér AK, van der Maas N, van Boven M, Mooi FR, de Melker HE. Cost-effectiveness of targeted vaccination to protect new-borns against pertussis: Comparing neonatal, maternal, and cocooning vaccination strategies. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5392-7.
133. Lutwama F, Kagina BM, Wajja A, Waiswa F, Mansoor N, Kirimunda S, Hughes EJ, Kiwanuka N, Joloba ML, Musoke P, Scriba TJ, Mayanja-Kizza H, Day CL, Hanekom WA. Distinct T-Cell Responses When BCG Vaccination Is Delayed From Birth to 6 Weeks of Age in Ugandan Infants. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 27. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Machingaidze S, Rehfuess E, von Kries R, Hussey GD, Wiysonge CS. Understanding interventions for improving routine immunization coverage in children in low- and middle income countries: a systematic review protocol. Syst Rev. 2013 Nov 21;2(1):106. [Epub ahead of print].
135. Maher L, Hope K, Torvaldsen S, Lawrence G, Dawson A, Wiley K, Thomson D, Hayen A, Conaty S. Influenza vaccination during pregnancy: Coverage rates and influencing factors in two urban districts in Sydney. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 12;31(47):5557-64.
136. Mangal TD, Aylward RB, Grassly NC. The Potential Impact of Routine Immunization with Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine on Wild-type or Vaccine-derived Poliovirus Outbreaks in a Posteradication Setting. Am J Epidemiol. 2013 Nov 15;178(10):1579-87.
137. Manske JM. Efficacy and Effectiveness of Maternal Influenza Vaccination During Pregnancy: A Review of the Evidence. Matern Child Health J. 2013 Nov 24. [Epub ahead of print].
138. Mao Q, Cheng T, Zhu F, Li J, Wang Y, Li Y, Gao F, Yang L, Yao X, Shao J, Xia N, Liang Z, Wang J. The cross-neutralizing activity of enterovirus 71 subgenotype c4 vaccines in healthy chinese infants and children. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 19;8(11):e79599.
139. Marcos E, Zhao B, He Y. The Ontology of Vaccine Adverse Events (OVAE) and its usage in representing and analyzing adverse events associated with US-licensed human vaccines. J Biomed Semantics. 2013 Nov 26;4(1):40. [Epub ahead of print].
140. Marshall H, Clarke M, Sullivan T. Parental and community acceptance of the benefits and risks associated with meningococcal B vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
141. Martins C, Garly ML, Bale C, Rodrigues A, Benn CS, Whittle H, Aaby P. Measles antibody levels after vaccination with Edmonston-Zagreb and Schwarz measles vaccine at 9 months or at 9 and 18 months of age: A serological study within a randomised trial of different measles vaccines. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 19;31(48):5766-71.
142. Maskery B, Deroeck D, Levin A, Kim YE, Wierzba TF, Clemens JD. Strategy, demand, management, and costs of an international cholera vaccine stockpile. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov;208 Suppl 1:S15-22.
143. Mastalerz-Migas A, Gwiazda E, Brydak LB. Effectiveness of influenza vaccine in patients on hemodialysis - a review. Med Sci Monit. 2013 Nov 18;19:1013-8.
144. McCann LJ, Ford KJ, Pollard AJ, Kulkarni R, Amirthalingam G, Smith A, McCarthy ND. Self-reported adverse events in adolescents aged 13-18 years after mass vaccination with pertussis-containing vaccine, following a school outbreak. Public Health. 2013 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
145. Mills B, Fensterheim L, Taitel M, Cannon A. Pharmacist-led Tdap vaccination of close contacts of neonates in a women's hospital. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
146. Minetti A, Bopp C, Fermon F, FranÃ§ois G, Grais RF, Grout L, Hurtado N, Luquero FJ, Porten K, Sury L, Terzian M. Measles outbreak response immunization is context-specific: insight from the recent experience of mÃ©decins sans frontiÃ¨res. PLoS Med. 2013 Nov;10(11):e1001544.
147. Misstear K, McNeela EA, Murphy AG, Geoghegan JA, O'Keeffe KM, Fox J, Chan K, Heuking S, Collin N, Foster TJ, McLoughlin RM, Lavelle EC. Targeted nasal Vaccination provides antibody independent protection against Staphylococcus aureus. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
148. Mui LW, Chan AY, Lee A, Lee J. Cross-Sectional Study on Attitudes among General Practitioners towards Pneumococcal Vaccination for Middle-Aged and Elderly Population in Hong Kong. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 5;8(11):e78210.
149. Nakagomi O, Iturriza-Gomara M, Nakagomi T, Cunliffe NA. Incorporation of a rotavirus vaccine into the national immunisation schedule in the United Kingdom: a review. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2013 Nov;13(11):1613-21.
150. Negishi H, Mori M, Mori H, Yamori Y. Supplementation of elderly Japanese men and women with fucoidan from seaweed increases immune responses to seasonal influenza vaccination. J Nutr. 2013 Nov;143(11):1794-8.
151. Nero AC, Akuete K, Reeves SL, Dombkowski KJ. Pneumococcal Vaccination Rates in Children With Sickle Cell Disease. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2013 Nov 18. [Epub ahead of print].
152. Nordin JD, Parker ED, Vazquez-Benitez G, Kharbanda EO, Naleway A, Marcy SM, Molitor B, Kuckler L, Baggs J. Safety of the yellow Fever vaccine: a retrospective study. J Travel Med. 2013 Nov;20(6):368-73.
153. Ohmit SE, Thompson MG, Petrie JG, Thaker SN, Jackson ML, Belongia EA, Zimmerman RK, Gaglani M, Lamerato L, Spencer SM, Jackson L, Meece JK, Nowalk MP, Song J, Zervos M, Cheng PY, Rinaldo CR, Clipper L, Shay DK, Piedra P, Monto AS. Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in the 2011-2012 Season: Protection Against Each Circulating Virus and the Effect of Prior Vaccination on Estimates. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
154. Ondič O, Kašpírková J, Májek O, Kinkorová I. HPV typing of high-grade dysplasia (CIN III) in cone biopsies of 38 HPV-vaccinated women. Virchows Arch. 2013 Nov 26. [Epub ahead of print].
155. Opel DJ, Heritage J, Taylor JA, Mangione-Smith R, Salas HS, Devere V, Zhou C, Robinson JD. The Architecture of Provider-Parent Vaccine Discussions at Health Supervision Visits. Pediatrics. 2013 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
156. Opel DJ, Taylor JA, Zhou C, Catz S, Myaing M, Mangione-Smith R. The relationship between parent attitudes about childhood vaccines survey scores and future child immunization status: a validation study. JAMA Pediatr. 2013 Nov 1;167(11):1065-71.
157. Orr MT, Fox CB, Baldwin SL, Sivananthan SJ, Lucas E, Lin S, Phan T, Moon JJ, Vedvick TS, Reed SG, Coler RN. Adjuvant formulation structure and composition are critical for the development of an effective vaccine against tuberculosis. J Control Release. 2013 Nov 28;172(1):190-200.
158. Ovsyannikova IG, Haralambieva IH, Kennedy RB, O'Byrne MM, Pankratz VS, Poland GA. Genetic variation in IL18R1 and IL18 genes and Inteferon Î³ ELISPOTresponse to smallpox vaccination: an unexpected relationship. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 1;208(9):1422-30.
159. Paiva TM, Benega MA, Silva DB, Santos KC, Cruz AS, Hortenci MF, Barbieri MT, Monteiro MM, Barbosa HA, Carvalhanas TR. Evolutionary pattern of reemerging influenza B/Victoria lineage viruses in São Paulo, Brazil, 1996-2012: Implications for vaccine composition strategy. J Med Virol. 2013 Nov;85(11):1983-9.
160. Payne DC, Baggs J, Zerr DM, Klein NP, Yih K, Glanz J, Curns AT, Weintraub E, Parashar UD. Protective Association Between Rotavirus Vaccination and Childhood Seizures in the Year Following Vaccination in US Children. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print].
161. Pereira JA, Quach S, Hamid JS, Quan SD, Diniz AJ, Van Exan R, Malawski J, Finkelstein M, Samanani S, Kwong JC; for the Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Program Delivery and Evaluation Group. The integration of barcode scanning technology into Canadian Public Health immunization settings. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
162. Poder A, Simurka P, Li P, Roy-Ghanta S, Vaughn D. An observer-blind, randomized, multi-center trial assessing long-term safety and immunogenicity of AS03-adjuvanted or unadjuvanted H1N1/2009 influenza vaccines in children 10-17 years of age. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
163. Principi N, Esposito S. Adolescents and vaccines in the western world. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5366-74.
164. Purohit P, Al-Obaid IA, Omar NG. The first reported case of possible Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine failure from Kuwait and literature-review. J Infect Public Health. 2013 Nov 8. [Epub ahead of print].
165. Pépin S, Donazzolo Y, Jambrecina A, Salamand C, Saville M. Safety and immunogenicity of a quadrivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in adults. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 12;31(47):5572-8.
166. Pérez-Vilar S, Díez-Domingo J, Gomar-Fayos J, Pastor-Villalba E, Sastre-Cantón M, Puig-Barberà J. [Post-licensure passive safety surveillance of rotavirus vaccines: Reporting sensitivity for intussusception.]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2013 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
167. Pöyhönen L, Kröger L, Gröndahl-Yli-Hannuksela K, Vuononvirta J, Huhtala H, He Q, Korppi M. Variant MBL2 genotypes producing low mannose-binding lectin may increase risk of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin osteitis in vaccinated newborns. Acta Paediatr. 2013 Nov;102(11):1095-9.
168. Qi W, Zeng Y, Orgel S, Francon A, Kim JH, Randolph TW, Carpenter JF, Middaugh CR. Preformulation Study of Highly Purified Inactivated Polio Vaccine, Serotype 3. J Pharm Sci. 2013 Nov 26. [Epub ahead of print].
169. Quach S, Pereira JA, Kwong JC, Quan S, Crowe L, Guay M, Bettinger JA; Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Program Delivery and Evaluation Theme Group. Immunizing health care workers against influenza: A glimpse into the challenges with voluntary programs and considerations for mandatory policies. Am J Infect Control. 2013 Nov;41(11):1017-23
170. Rahman M, Elam LB, Balat MI, Berenson AB. Well-woman visit of mothers and human papillomavirus vaccine intent and uptake among their 9-17 year old children. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 12;31(47):5544-8.
171. Ramani S, Atmar RL, Estes MK. Epidemiology of human noroviruses and updates on vaccine development. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2013 Nov 13. [Epub ahead of print].
172. Ren J, Peters HP, Allgaier J, Lo YY. Similar challenges but different responses: Media coverage of measles vaccination in the UK and China. Public Underst Sci. 2013 Nov 27. [Epub ahead of print].
173. Rieck T, Feig M, Eckmanns T, Benzler J, Siedler A, Wichmann O. Vaccination coverage among children in Germany estimated by analysis of health insurance claims data. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 5;10(2). [Epub ahead of print].
174. Rose TL, Marques da Silva MF, Goméz MM, Resque HR, Ichihara MY, Volotão Ede M, Leite JP. Evidence of Vaccine-related Reassortment of Rotavirus, Brazil, 2008-2010. Emerg Infect Dis. 2013 Nov;19(11):1843-6.
175. Ruiz-Aragón J, Peláez SM, Molina-Linde JM, Grande-Tejada AM. Safety and immunogenicity of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in infants: A meta-analysis. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 4;31(46):5349-58.
176. Sabapathy D, Strong D, Myers R, Li B, Quan H. Pneumococcal vaccination of the elderly during visits to acute care providers: Who are vaccinated? Prev Med. 2013 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
177. Sadry SA, De Souza LR, Yudin MH. The impact of ethnicity on awareness and knowledge of and attitudes towards the human papillomavirus and vaccine among adult women. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2013 Nov;35(11):995-1003.
178. Safan M, Kretzschmar M, Hadeler KP. Vaccination based control of infections in SIRS models with reinfection: special reference to pertussis. J Math Biol. 2013 Nov;67(5):1083-110.
179. Saydam M, Rigsby P, Mawas F. A novel Enzyme-Linked Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA) for the quantification of total and free polysaccharide in Haemophilus influenzae b-Tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccines in monovalent and combined vaccine formulations. Biologicals. 2013 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
180. Sengler C, Niewerth M, Kallinich T, Nimtz-Talaska A, Haller M, Huppertz HI, Minden K. Survey about tolerance of the AS03-adjuvanted H1N1 influenza vaccine in children with rheumatic diseases. Clin Rheumatol. 2013 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print].
181. Shah KV. A case for immunization of HPV 6/11-infected pregnant women with the quadrivalent HPV vaccine to prevent juvenile-onset laryngeal papilloma. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 21. [Epub ahead of print].
182. Shah PD, McRee AL, Reiter PL, Brewer NT. What Parents and Adolescent Boys Want in School Vaccination Programs in the United States. J Adolesc Health. 2013 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
183. Shakib JH, Korgenski K, Sheng X, Varner MW, Pavia AT, Byington CL. Tetanus, Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine during Pregnancy: Pregnancy and Infant Health Outcomes. J Pediatr. 2013 Nov;163(5):1422-1426.e4.
184. Sheldon EA, Jeanfreau R, Sliman JA, Charenkavanich S, Rousculp MD, Dubovsky F, Mallory RM. Immunogenicity of a quadrivalent Ann Arbor strain live attenuated influenza vaccine delivered using a blow-fill-seal device in adults: a randomized, active-controlled study*. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2013 Nov;7(6):1142-50.
185. Shen J, Reng J, Chen W, Shen H, Gu S, Lu H. [Immunological evaluation of the supplementary immunization activities of measles-containing vaccine in Songjiang district of Shanghai in 2010]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013 Nov;29(11):1185-8.
186. Shropshire AM, Brent-Hotchkiss R, Andrews UK. Mass media campaign impacts influenza vaccine obtainment of university students. J Am Coll Health. 2013 Nov-Dec;61(8):435-43.
187. Siddiqui M, Salmon DA, Omer SB. Epidemiology of vaccine hesitancy in the United States. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 18;9(12). [Epub ahead of print].
188. Singharoy A, Polavarapu A, Joshi H, Baik MH, Ortoleva P. Epitope Fluctuations in the Human Papillomavirus Are Under Dynamic Allosteric Control: A Computational Evaluation of a New Vaccine Design Strategy. J Am Chem Soc. 2013 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
189. Smeti P, Pavli A, Katerelos P, Maltezou HC. Typhoid Vaccination for International Travelers From Greece Visiting Developing Countries. J Travel Med. 2013 Nov 19.
190. Smith-Vaughan HC, Chang AB, Sarovich DS, Marsh RL, Grimwood K, Leach AJ, Morris PS, Price EP. The absence of an important vaccine and diagnostic target in carriage- and disease related nontypable Haemophilus influenzae. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Nov 27. [Epub ahead of print].
191. Smitha KT, Sreelakshmi M, Nisha N, Jayakumar R, Biswas R. Amidase encapsulated O carboxymethyl chitosan nanoparticles for vaccine delivery. Int J Biol Macromol. 2013 Nov 5;63C:154-157 [Epub ahead of print].
192. Steffen R, Cramer JP, Burchard G, Jelinek T, Schwarz U, Ramdas P, Chatterjee S, Jiang ZD, Dupont HL, Dewasthaly S, Westritschnig K, Behrens RH. Efficacy of a travelers' diarrhea vaccine system in travelers to India. J Travel Med. 2013 Nov;20(6):374-9.
193. Strohfus PK, Collins T, Phillips V, Remington R. Health care providers' knowledge assessment of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine. Appl Nurs Res. 2013 Nov;26(4):162-7.
194. Suryadevara M, Domachowske JB. Quadrivalent influenza vaccine in the United States. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 14;10(3). [Epub ahead of print].
195. Swedish KA, Goldstone SE. 45. Is there potential for use of the quadrivalent HPV vaccine as a post treatment adjuvant? Sex Health. 2013 Nov;10(6):592.
196. Szu SC. Development of Vi conjugate - a new generation of typhoid vaccine. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Nov;12(11):1273-86.
197. Tafuri S, Gallone MS, Cappelli MG, Prato R, Germinario C. Addressing the anti-vaccination movement and the role of HCWs. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 18. [Epub ahead of print].
198. Tafuri S, Gallone MS, Martinelli D, Prato R, Chironna M, Germinario C. Report of a pertussis outbreak in a low coverage booster vaccination group of otherwise healthy children in Italy. BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 14;13(1):541. [Epub ahead of print].
199. Talbot TR. Update on immunizations for healthcare personnel in the United States. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 11. [Epub ahead of print].
200. Teixeira JC, Derchain SF, Zambelli Oliveira ER, Campos Teixeira CS, Andrade LA, Bacchi CE, Zeferino LC. Microinvasive Adenocarcinoma of the Cervix in a Young Woman Vaccinated Against Human Papillomavirus: The Screening Must Be Continued. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2013 Nov 21. [Epub ahead of print].
201. Thebault S, Vincent A, Gringras P. Narcolepsy and H1N1 vaccination: a link? Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2013 Nov;19(6):587-93.
202. Theidel U, Kuhlmann A, Braem A. Pneumococcal vaccination rates in adults in Germany: an analysis of statutory health insurance data on more than 850 000 individuals. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2013 Nov 1;110(44):743-50.
203. Thomas S, Luxon BA. Vaccines based on structure-based design provide protection against infectious diseases. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013 Nov;12(11):1301-11.
204. Thompson MG, Li DK, Shifflett P, Sokolow LZ, Ferber JR, Kurosky S, Bozeman S, Reynolds SB, Odouli R, Henninger ML, Kauffman TL, Avalos LA, Ball S, Williams JL, Irving SA, Shay DK, Naleway AL; for The Pregnancy and Influenza Project Workgroup. Effectiveness of seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine for preventing influenza virus illness among pregnant women: a population-based case-control study during the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 influenza seasons. Clin Infect Dis. 2013 Nov 26. [Epub ahead of print].
205. Toita R, Nakao K, Mahara A, Yamaoka T, Akashi M. Biodistribution of vaccines comprised of hydrophobically-modified poly(Î³-glutamic acid) nanoparticles and antigen proteins using fluorescence imaging. Bioorg Med Chem. 2013 Nov 1;21(21):6608-15.
206. Top KA, Constantinescu CM, Laflèche J, Bettinger JA, Scheifele DW, Vaudry W, Halperin SA, Law BJ. Applicability of the Brighton Collaboration Case Definition for seizure after immunization in active and passive surveillance in Canada. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 19;31(48):5700-5.
207. Trent DW, Minor P, Jivapaisarnpong T, Shin J; WHO Working Group on the Quality, Safety and Efficacy of Japanese Encephalitis Vaccines (Live Attenuated) for Human Use. WHO working group on the quality, safety and efficacy of Japanese encephalitis vaccines (live attenuated) for human use, Bangkok, Thailand, 21-23 February 2012. Biologicals. 2013 Nov;41(6):450-7.
208. Tsuru T, Terao K, Murakami M, Matsutani T, Suzaki M, Amamoto T, Nakashima H, Akiyama A, Nishimoto N. Immune response to influenza vaccine and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine under IL-6 signal inhibition therapy with tocilizumab. Mod Rheumatol. 2013 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
209. Unni JC, Kamath SS. ARSH 10: Adolescent Immunization Revisited. Indian J Pediatr. 2013 Nov;80 Suppl 2:244-7.
210. van de Vooren K, Duranti S, Curto A, Garattini L. Cost Effectiveness of the New Pneumococcal Vaccines: A Systematic Review of European Studies. Pharmacoeconomics. 2013 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print].
211. van Santen KL, Bednarczyk RA, Adjaye-Gbewonyo D, Orenstein WA, Davis R, Omer SB. Effectiveness of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in infants by maternal influenza vaccination status. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013 Nov;32(11):1180-4.
212. Vandenbos F, Gal J, Radicchi B. [Vaccination coverage against influenza and pneumococcus for patients admitted to a pulmonary care service]. Rev Mal Respir. 2013 Nov;30(9):746-51.
213. Verma P. Erythema multiforme possibly triggered by rabies vaccine in a 10-year-old boy. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013 Nov;30(6):e297-8.
214. Vinnemeier CD, Fischer-Herr J, Meyer S, Liebig K, TheeÃŸ W, Burchard GD, Cramer JP. Immunogenicity and safety of an inactivated 2012/2013 trivalent influenza vaccine produced in mammalian cell culture (Optaflu®): An open label, uncontrolled study. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 15;10(2). [Epub ahead of print].
215. von Seidlein L, Jiddawi M, Grais RF, Luquero F, Lucas M, Deen J. The value of and challenges for cholera vaccines in Africa. J Infect Dis. 2013 Nov;208 Suppl 1:S8-S14.
216. Vuong CD, Hoang PM, Nguyen HL, Nguyen HT, Nguyen TC, Le TT, Dennis DT, Kapella BK, Kile JC, Le MQ. The genetic match between vaccine strains and circulating seasonal influenza A viruses in Vietnam, 2001-2009. Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2013 Nov;7(6):1151-7.
217. Watkinson A, Soliakov A, Ganesan A, Hirst K, Lebutt C, Fleetwood K, Fusco PC, Fuerst TR, Lakey JH. Increasing the potency of an alhydrogel-formulated anthrax vaccine by minimizing antigen-adjuvant interactions. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2013 Nov;20(11):1659-68.
218. Wiedermann U, Rendi-Wagner P, Aigner G, Bechter E, Druml C, Falb P, Holzmann H, Karbus G, Kollaritsch H, Kundi M, Presterl E, Szymanski EE, Tucek B, Zenz W, Zwiauer K. [Vaccination recommendations for health care workers in Austria.]. Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2013 Nov 19. [Epub ahead of print].
219. Winter AL, Peci A, Eshaghi A, Baird M, Memari N, Kristjanson E, Balogun E, Higgins RR, Li A, Farrell DJ, Gubbay JB. Laboratory-confirmed influenza B infection in immunized long term care facility residents receiving oseltamivir prophylaxis in Ontario. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2013 Nov;34(11):1225-8.
220. Woo EJ, Winiecki SK, Ou AC. Motor palsies of cranial nerves (excluding VII) after vaccination: Reports to the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2013 Nov 14;10(2). [Epub ahead of print].
221. Xiao D, Wu K, Tan X, Yan T, Li H, Yan Y. The impact of the vaccination program for hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome in Hu County, China. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
222. Xu H, Gao X, Bo F, Ma J, Li Y, Fan C, Jiang L, Ma Y, Luo H, An Z. A rubella outbreak investigation and BRD-II strain rubella vaccine effectiveness study, Harbin city, Heilongjiang province, China, 2010-2011. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 1. [Epub ahead of print].
223. Zeinali Lathori A, Zaaijer HL, Smid WM. Positive HBV-NAT in a blood donor 11 years after HBV vaccination. Transfus Med. 2013 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
224. Zhang Y, Tao C, He Y, Kanjamala P, Liu H. Network-based analysis of vaccine-related associations reveals consistent knowledge with the vaccine ontology. J Biomed Semantics. 2013 Nov 11;4(1):33. [Epub ahead of print].
225. Zheng M, Luo J, Chen Z. Development of universal influenza vaccines based on influenza virus M and NP genes. Infection. 2013 Nov 1. [Epub ahead of print].
226. Zheng Y, Yang P, Wu S, Ma C, Seale H, Macintyre CR, Wang Q. A cross-sectional study of factors associated with uptake of vaccination against influenza among older residents in the postpandemic season in Beijing, China. BMJ Open. 2013 Nov 20;3(11):e003662.
227. Zhu L, Liu X, Tan J, Wang B. Influence of Harvest Season on Antioxidant Activity and Constituents of Rabbiteye Blueberry ( Vaccinium ashei ) Leaves. J Agric Food Chem. 2013 Nov 27;61(47):11477-83.
228. Zimmerman RK. Ethical analyses of institutional measures to increase health care worker influenza vaccination rates. Vaccine. 2013 Nov 1. [Epub ahead of print].