Vaccine Safety Bibliography - May 2012
1. Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers: a systematic review. Br Dent J. 2012 Apr 13; 212(7):329.
2. Tracking progress towards global polio eradication, 2010-2011. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2012 Apr 20;87(16):153-60.
3. Adler S, Krivine A, Weix J, Rozenberg F, Launay O, Huesler J, Guillevin L, Villiger PM. Protective effect of A/H1N1 vaccination in immune-mediated disease--a prospectively controlled vaccination study. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2012 Apr; 51(4):695-700.
4. Al-Lela OQ, Baidi Bahari M, Al-Abbassi MG, Salih MR, Basher AY. Influence of Health Providers on Pediatrics' Immunization Rate. J Trop Pediatr. 2012 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
5. Al-Lela OQ, Bahari MB, Al-Abbassi MG, Salih MR, Basher AY. Estimation of immunization providers' activities cost, medication cost, and immunization dose errors cost in Iraq. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 19. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Andrews N, Stowe J, Miller E, Svanström H, Johansen K, Bonhoeffer J, Hviid A; for the VAESCO consortium. A collaborative approach to investigating the risk of thrombocytopenic purpura after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination in England and Denmark. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 19; 30(19):3042-3046.
7. Assi TM, Rookkapan K, Rajgopal J, Sornsrivichai V, Brown ST, Welling JS, Norman BA, Connor DL, Chen SI, Slayton RB, Laosiritaworn Y, Wateska AR, Wisniewski SR, Lee BY. How influenza vaccination policy may affect vaccine logistics. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Babirye JN, Engebretsen IM, Makumbi F, Fadnes LT, Wamani H, Tylleskar T, Nuwaha F. Timeliness of childhood vaccinations in kampala Uganda: a community-based cross-sectional study. PLoS One. 2012; 7(4):e35432.
9. Block SL. Families that refuse to vaccinate their infants. Pediatr Ann. 2012 Apr 1; 41(4):142-4.
10. Bouhour D, Gavazzi G, Gaillat J, Gajdos V, Loulergue P, Paccalin M, Ploy MC, de Pontual L, Pulcini C, Rogeaux O, Sana C, Caulin E; group "Avancées Vaccinales". Survey of vaccination policies in French healthcare institutions. Med Mal Infect. 2012 Apr 17. [Epub ahead of print].
11. Bucardo F, Rippinger CM, Svensson L, Patton JT. Vaccine-derived NSP2 segment in rotaviruses from vaccinated children with gastroenteritis in Nicaragua. Infect Genet Evol. 2012 Apr 2. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Castilla J, Cia F, Zubicoa J, Reina G, Martinez-Artola V, Ezpeleta C. Influenza outbreaks in nursing homes with high vaccination coverage in Navarre, Spain, 2011/12. Euro Surveill. 2012 Apr 5; 17(14).
13. Chen X, Shah D, Kositratna G, Manstein D, Anderson RR, Wu MX. Facilitation of transcutaneous drug delivery and vaccine immunization by a safe laser technology. J Control Release. 2012 Apr 10; 159(1):43-51.
14. Clarke M, Marshall H. Re: Article by Yen C et.al, Trends in Intussusception Hospitalizations among US infants before and after implementation of the rotavirus vaccination program, 2000-2009. J Infect Dis. 2012 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Clifford HD, Yerkovich ST, Khoo SK, Zhang G, Upham J, Le Souëf PN, Richmond P, Hayden CM. TLR3 and RIG-I gene variants: Associations with functional effects on receptor expression and responses to measles virus and vaccine in vaccinated infants. Hum Immunol. 2012 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Cohen AL, Hyde TB, Verani J, Watkins M. Integrating pneumonia prevention and treatment interventions with immunization services in resource-poor countries. Bull World Health Organ. 2012 Apr 1; 90(4):289-94.
17. Colomina J, Martínez-Macias O, Vaya M, Domínguez V, Guerrero A. [Level of knowledge and acceptance of the anti-rotavirus vaccination by parents of children hospitalised due to gastroenteritis.]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2012 Apr 5. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Cordero E, Aydillo TA, Perez-Ordoñez A, Torre-Cisneros J, Lara R, Segura C, Gentil MA, Gomez-Bravo MA, Lage E, Pachon J, Perez-Romero P. Deficient Long-Term Response to Pandemic Vaccine Results in An Insufficient Antibody Response to Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.Transplantation. 2012 Apr 27; 93(8):847-854.
19. d'Alessandro E, Hubert D, Launay O, Bassinet L, Lortholary O, Jaffre Y, Sermet-Gaudelus I. Determinants of Refusal of A/H1N1 Pandemic Vaccination in a High Risk Population: A Qualitative Approach. PLoS One. 2012; 7(4):e34054.
20. Danziger-Isakov L, Posfay-Barbe KM. Optimal approach to immunization in pediatric solid organ transplantation. Pediatr Transplant. 2012 Apr 15. [Epub ahead of print].
21. Dauner JG, Pan Y, Hildesheim A, Kemp TJ, Porras C, Pinto LA. Development and application of a GuHCl-modified ELISA to measure the avidity of anti-HPV L1 VLP antibodies in vaccinated individuals. Mol Cell Probes. 2012 Apr; 26(2):73-80.
22. de Perio MA, Wiegand DM, Evans SM. Low influenza vaccination rates among child care workers in the United States: assessing knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors. J Community Health. 2012 Apr; 37(2):272-81.
23. Dempsey AF, Pangborn HM, Prosser LA. Cost-effectiveness of routine vaccination of adolescent females against cytomegalovirus. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 21. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Dempsey AF, Schaffer SE, Cohn LM. Follow-up analysis of adolescents partially vaccinated against human papillomavirus. J Adolesc Health. 2012 Apr; 50(4):421-3.
25. DiNubile MJ. Serotype replacement after pneumococcal vaccination. Lancet. 2012 Apr 14; 379(9824):1388; author reply 1388-9.
26. Dlugacz Y, Fleischer A, Carney MT, Copperman N, Ahmed I, Ross Z, Buchman T, Fried AM, Cabello C, De Geronimo M, Sweetapple C, Besthoff CM, Silverman RA. 2009 H1N1 vaccination by pregnant women during the 2009-10 H1N1 influenza pandemic. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Apr; 206(4):339.e1-8.
27. Dombkowski KJ, Clark SJ. Redefining meaningful use: achieving interoperability with immunization registries. Am J Prev Med. 2012 Apr; 42(4):e33-5.
28. Duclos P, Ortynsky S, Abeysinghe N, Cakmak N, Janusz CB, Jauregui B, Mihigo R, Mosina L, Sadr-Azodi N, Takashima Y, Dumolard L, Gacic-Dobo M. Monitoring of progress in the establishment and strengthening of national immunization technical advisory groups. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 19. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Dunlap AM, Rudenko AW. Evaluating the difference in preventive vaccination uptake in patients with diabetes mellitus. Ann Pharmacother. 2012 Apr; 46(4):609-10.
30. Edwards MS, Lane HJ, Hillier SL, Rench MA, Baker CJ. Persistence of functional antibodies to group B streptococcal capsular polysaccharides following immunization with glycoconjugate vaccines. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Ehrlich HJ, Müller M, Kollaritsch H, Pinl F, Schmitt B, Zeitlinger M, Loew-Baselli A, Kreil TR, Kistner O, Portsmouth D, Fritsch S, Maritsch F, Aichinger G, Pavlova BG, Barrett PN. Pre-vaccination immunity and immune responses to a cell culture-derived whole-virus H1N1 vaccine are similar to a seasonal influenza vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Faix DJ, Hawksworth AW, Myers CA, Hansen CJ, Ortiguerra RG, Halpin R, Wentworth D, Pacha LA, Schwartz EG, Garcia SM, Eick-Cost AA, Clagett CD, Khurana S, Golding H, Blair PJ. Decreased Serologic Response in Vaccinated Military Recruits during 2011 Correspond to Genetic Drift in Concurrent Circulating Pandemic A/H1N1 Viruses. PLoS One. 2012; 7(4):e34581.
33. Fedson DS. Influenza vaccination or treatment for influenza-associated myocardial infarction. J Infect Dis. 2012 May; 205(10):1618-9.
34. Fell DB, Sprague AE, Liu N, Yasseen AS 3rd, Wen SW, Smith G, Walker MC; for Better Outcomes Registry & Network (BORN) Ontario. H1N1 Influenza Vaccination During Pregnancy and Fetal and Neonatal Outcomes. Am J Public Health. 2012 Apr 19. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Fortner KB, Kuller JA, Rhee EJ, Edwards KM. Influenza and tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis vaccinations during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2012 Apr; 67(4):251-7.
36. Gartner CE, Barendregt JJ, Wallace A, Hall WD. Would vaccination against nicotine be a cost-effective way to prevent smoking uptake in adolescents? Addiction. 2012 Apr; 107(4):801-9.
37. Gidengil CA, Parker AM, Zikmund-Fisher BJ. Trends in risk perceptions and vaccination intentions: a longitudinal study of the first year of the H1N1 pandemic. Am J Public Health. 2012 Apr; 102(4):672-9.
38. Gidudu JF, Walco GA, Taddio A, Zempsky WT, Halperin SA, Calugar A, Gibbs NA, Hennig R, Jovancevic M, Netterlid E, O'Connor T, Oleske JM, Varricchio F, Tsai TF, Seifert H, Schuind AE; The Brighton Immunization Site Pain Working Group. Immunization site pain: Case definition and guidelines for collection, analysis, and presentation of immunization safety data. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Goins WP, Edwards KM, Vnencak-Jones CL, Rock MT, Swift M, Thayer V, Schaffner W, Talbot TR. A comparison of 2 strategies to prevent infection following pertussis exposure in vaccinated healthcare personnel. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Apr; 54(7):938-45.
40. Gomez Y, Leguen F, Zhang G, O'Connell E. Correlates of 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination among day care-aged children, Miami-Dade County. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Grgic-Vitek M, Klavs I. Low coverage and predictors of vaccination uptake against tick-borne encephalitis in Slovenia. Eur J Public Health. 2012 Apr; 22(2):182-6.
42. Grogg SE. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Update, February 2012. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2012 Apr; 112(4):162-4.
43. Gröndahl-Yli-Hannuksela K, Vuononvirta J, Barkoff AM, Viander M, Van Der Meeren O, Mertsola J, He Q. Gene polymorphism in toll-like receptor 4: effect on antibody production and persistence after acellular pertussis vaccination during adolescence. J Infect Dis. 2012 Apr; 205(8):1214-9.
44. Gyldenløve M, Andersen AB, Halkjær LB. Cutaneous necrotic ulceration due to BCG re-vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Apr 1; 8(4). [Epub ahead of print].
45. Halsey NA, Edwards KM, Dekker CL, Klein NP, Baxter R, Larussa P, Marchant C, Slade B, Vellozzi C; the Causality Working Group of the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment network. Algorithm to assess causality after individual adverse events following immunizations. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 13. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Hamza SA, Mousa SM, Taha SE, Adel LA, Samaha HE, Hussein DA. Immune response of 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccinated elderly and its relation to frailty indices, nutritional status, and serum zinc levels. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2012 Apr; 12(2):223-9.
47. Harrington JW, Logan S, Harwell C, Gardner J, Swingle J, McGuire E, Santos R. Effective Analgesia Using Physical Interventions for Infant Immunizations. Pediatrics. 2012 Apr 16. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Hausdorff WP, Van Dyke MK, Van Effelterre T. Serotype replacement after pneumococcal vaccination. Lancet. 2012 Apr 14; 379(9824):1387-8; author reply 1388-9.
49. Hawdon N, Nix EB, Tsang RS, Ferroni G, McCready WG, Ulanova M. Immune response to Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination in patients with chronic renal failure. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
50. Hawkes N. Haiti launches vaccination campaign against cholera after much debate. BMJ. 2012 Apr 16; 344:e2748.
51. Honda H, Padival S, Shimamura Y, Babcock HM. Changes in influenza vaccination rates among healthcare workers following a pandemic influenza year at a Japanese tertiary care centre. J Hosp Infect. 2012 Apr; 80(4):316-20.
52. Hostetter MK. What we don't see. N Engl J Med. 2012 Apr 5; 366(14):1328-34.
53. Hung IF, Levin Y, To KK. Quantitative and qualitative analysis of antibody response after dose sparing intradermal 2009 H1N1 vaccination. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 5; 30(17):2707-8.
54. Ibuka Y, Paltiel AD, Galvani AP. Impact of Program Scale and Indirect Effects on the Cost-Effectiveness of Vaccination Programs. Med Decis Making. 2012 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Ingels H, Rasmussen J, Andersen PH, Harboe ZB, Glismann S, Konradsen H, Hoffmann S, Valentiner-Branth P, Lambertsen L; On behalf of Danish Pneumococcal Surveillance Collaboration Group 2009-2010. Impact of pneumococcal vaccination in Denmark during the first 3 years after PCV introduction in the childhood immunization programme. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Johnson KJ. Crossing borders: one world, global health: CDC updates recommendations for typhoid vaccination. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Apr; 54(7): v-vi.
57. Kayyali A, Singh Joy SD. Vaccination coverage could be higher. Am J Nurs. 2012 Apr; 112(4):62.
58. Kayyali A, Singh Joy SD. HPV Vaccination doesn't increase Sexually Risky Behavior. Am J Nurs. 2012 Apr; 112(4):61.
59. Khawplod P, Jaijaroensup W, Sawangvaree A, Prakongsri S, Wilde H. One clinic visit for pre-exposure rabies vaccination (a preliminary one year study). Vaccine. 2012 Apr 19; 30(19):2918-20.
60. Kissling E, Valenciano M; I-MOVE case-control studies team. Early estimates of seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness in Europe among target groups for vaccination: results from the I-MOVE multicentre case-control study, 2011/12. Euro Surveill. 2012 Apr 12; 17(15).
61. Kriwy P. Similarity of parents and physicians in the decision to vaccinate children against measles, mumps and rubella. Int J Public Health. 2012 Apr; 57(2):333-40.
62. Lai FY, Thoon KC, Ang LW, Tey SH, Heng D, Cutter JL, Phoon MC, Chow VT. Comparative seroepidemiology of pertussis, diphtheria and poliovirus antibodies in Singapore: Waning pertussis immunity in a highly immunized population and the need for adolescent booster doses. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Lau AY, Sintchenko V, Crimmins J, Magrabi F, Gallego B, Coiera E. Protocol for a randomized controlled trial examining the impact of a web-based personally controlled health management system on the uptake of influenza vaccination rates. BMC Health Serv Res. 2012 Apr 2; 12(1):86. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Lee S, Golinski M, Chowell G. Modeling optimal age-specific vaccination strategies against pandemic influenza. Bull Math Biol. 2012 Apr; 74(4):958-80.
65. Li HT, Lu S, Liu JM. Herpes zoster vaccination in people aged 50-59 years. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Apr;54(7):929-30.
66. Lieu TA, Nguyen MD, Ball R, Martin DB. Health outcomes of interest for evaluation in the Post-Licensure Rapid Immunization Safety Monitoring Program. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 16;30(18):2824-30.
67. Liu IF, Huang CC, Chan WL, Huang PH, Chung CM, Lin SJ, Chen JW, Leu HB. Effects of annual influenza vaccination on mortality and hospitalization in elderly patients with ischemic heart disease: A nationwide population-based study. Prev Med. 2012 Apr 4. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Lu AB, Halim AA, Dendle C, Kotsanas D, Giles ML, Wallace EM, Buttery JP, Stuart RL. Influenza vaccination uptake amongst pregnant women and maternal care providers is suboptimal. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Luque JS, Raychowdhury S, Weaver M. Health care provider challenges for reaching Hispanic immigrants with HPV vaccination in rural Georgia. Rural Remote Health. 2012 Apr; 12(2):1975.
70. Luthy KE, Beckstrand RL, Callister LC, Cahoon S. Reasons parents exempt children from receiving immunizations. J Sch Nurs. 2012 Apr; 28(2):153-60.
71. Malmqvist E, Natunen K, Lehtinen M, Helgesson G. Just implementation of human papillomavirus vaccination. J Med Ethics. 2012 Apr; 38(4):247-9.
72. Mariotti J, Spina F, Carniti C, Anselmi G, Lucini D, Vendramin A, Pregliasco F, Corradini P. Long term patterns of humoral and cellular response after vaccination against influenza A (H1N1) in patients with hematologic malignancies. Eur J Haematol. 2012 Apr 27. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Massey PD, Durrheim DN. Universal human papillomavirus vaccination of Australian boys - neither cost-effective nor equitable. Med J Aust. 2012 Apr 16; 196(7):446.
74. Matys K, Mallary S, Bautista O, Vuocolo S, Manalastas R, Pitisuttithum P, Saah A. MATERNAL-INFANT TRANSFER OF ANTI-HPV ANTIBODIES FOLLOWING VACCINATION WITH GARDASIL(R). Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
75. McCarthy EA, Pollock WE, Nolan T, Hay S, McDonald S. Improving influenza vaccination coverage in pregnancy in Melbourne 2010-2011. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012 Apr 9. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2012.01428.x. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Menon VJ, Corscadden KJ, Fuery A, Thornton RB, Kirkham LA, Richmond PC, Wiertsema SP. Children with otitis media mount a pneumococcal serotype specific serum IgG and IgA response comparable to healthy controls after pneumococcal conjugate vaccination. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 26; 30(20):3136-44.
77. Muangchana C, Riewpaiboon A, Jiamsiri S, Thamapornpilas P, Warinsatian P. Economic analysis for evidence-based policy-making on a national immunization program: A case of rotavirus vaccine in Thailand. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 16; 30(18):2839-47.
78. Mulholland K, Satzke C. Serotype replacement after pneumococcal vaccination. Lancet. 2012 Apr 14;379(9824):1387; author reply 1388-9.
79. Mulley WR, Visvanathan K, Hurt AC, Brown FG, Polkinghorne KR, Mastorakos T, Lewicki MC, Stuart RL, Tan SJ, Chean R, Kerr PG, Kanellis J. Mycophenolate and lower graft function reduce the seroresponse of kidney transplant recipients to pandemic H1N1 vaccination. Kidney Int. 2012 Apr 11. [Epub ahead of print].
80. Narciso HE, Pathela P, Morgenthau BM, Kansagra SM, May L, Scaccia A, Zucker JR. Description of a Large Urban School-Located 2009 Pandemic H1N1 Vaccination Campaign, New York City 2009-2010. J Urban Health. 2012 Apr; 89(2):317-28.
81. Nassim C, Christensen S, Henry D, Holmes S, Hohenboken M, Kanesa-Thasan N. Identification of antigen and adjuvant doses resulting in optimal immunogenicity and antibody persistence up to 1 year after immunization with a pandemic A/H1N1 influenza vaccine in children 3 to < 9 years of age. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Apr; 31(4):e59-65.
82. Ndeffo Mbah ML, Liu J, Bauch CT, Tekel YI, Medlock J, Meyers LA, Galvani AP. The impact of imitation on vaccination behavior in social contact networks. PLoS Comput Biol. 2012 Apr;8(4):e1002469.
83. O'Connor ME, Everhart RM, Berg M, Federico SG, Hambidge SJ. Pediatric influenza immunization in an integrated safety net health care system. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 19; 30(19):2951-5.
84. Olkinuora H, Käyhty H, Davidkin I, Roivainen M, Olander RM, Vettenranta K. Immunity after (re)vaccination of pediatric patients following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Acta Paediatr. 2012 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Orosi P, Borbély A, Szidor J, Sándor J. [Factors affecting influenza vaccine uptake among health care workers at the Medical and Health Sciences Center of Debrecen University, Hungary]. Orv Hetil. 2012 Apr 1; 153(13):505-13.
86. Otsuka T, Komiyama K, Yoshida K, Ishikawa Y, Zaraket H, Fujii K, Okazaki M. Genotyping of Haemophilus influenzae type b in pre-vaccination era. J Infect Chemother. 2012 Apr; 18(2):213-8.
87. Pawloski LC, Kirkland KB, Baughman AL, Martin MD, Talbot EA, Messonnier NE, Tondella ML. Does Tdap Vaccination Interfere with Serodiagnosis of Pertussis Infection? Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Apr 25. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Pereira SM, Barreto ML, Pilger D, Cruz AA, Sant'anna C, Hijjar MA, Ichihara MY, Santos AC, Genser B, Rodrigues LC. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of first BCG vaccination against tuberculosis in school-age children without previous tuberculin test (BCG-REVAC trial): a cluster-randomised trial. Lancet Infect Dis. 2012 Apr; 12(4):300-6.
89. Poland GA, Jacobson RM. The clinician's guide to the anti-vaccinationists' galaxy. Hum Immunol. 2012 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
90. Ransom J, Schaff K, Kan L. Is there an association between local health department organizational and administrative factors and childhood immunization coverage rates? J Health Hum Serv Adm. 2012 Spring; 34(4):418-55.
91. Regan DG. Population benefits of HPV vaccination for boys: a complex equation. Evid Based Med. 2012 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print].
92. Riccardo F, Dente MG, Kojouharova M, Fabiani M, Alfonsi V, Kurchatova A, Vladimirova N, Declich S. Migrant's access to immunization in Mediterranean Countries. Health Policy. 2012 Apr; 105(1):17-24.
93. Riphagen-Dalhuisen J, Gefenaite G, Hak E. Predictors of seasonal influenza vaccination among healthcare workers in hospitals: a descriptive meta-analysis. Occup Environ Med. 2012 Apr; 69(4):230-5.
94. Robichaud P, Hawken S, Beard L, Morra D, Tomlinson G, Wilson K, Keelan J. Vaccine-critical videos on YouTube and their impact on medical students' attitudes about seasonal influenza immunization: A pre and post study. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 6. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Sabarwal S, McCormick MC, Silverman JG, Subramanian SV. Association between maternal intimate partner violence victimization and childhood immunization in India. J Trop Pediatr. 2012 Apr; 58(2):107-13.
96. Saitoh A, Okabe N. Current issues with the immunization program in Japan: Can we fill the "vaccine gap"? Vaccine. 2012 Apr 18. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Selman MH, de Jong SE, Soonawala D, Kroon FP, Adegnika AA, Deelder AM, Hokke CH, Yazdanbakhsh M, Wuhrer M. Changes in Antigen-specific IgG1 Fc N-glycosylation Upon Influenza and Tetanus Vaccination. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2012 Apr; 11(4):M111.014563.
98. Seward JF, Orenstein WA. A rare event: a measles outbreak in a highly vaccinated two-dose population. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Apr 27. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Shim E, Chapman GB, Townsend JP, Galvani AP. The influence of altruism on influenza vaccination decisions. J R Soc Interface. 2012 Apr 23. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Simonsen KA, Hunskaar S, Wensaas KA, Rørtveit S, Cox R, Njølstad G, Rortveit G. Influenza-like illness in Norway: clinical course, attitudes towards vaccination and preventive measures during the 2009 pandemic. Fam Pract. 2012 Apr; 29(2):139-46.
101. Singh A. Gender Based Within-Household Inequality in Childhood Immunization in India: Changes over Time and across Regions. PLoS One. 2012; 7(4):e35045.
102. Skoff TH, Cohn AC, Clark TA, Messonnier NE, Martin SW. Early Impact of the US Tdap Vaccination Program on Pertussis Trends. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012 Apr; 166(4):344-9.
103. Soeorg H, Tamm E, Huik K, Pauskar M, Mägi D, Pruudel K, Vainomäe L, Moosar L, Kirss K, Torm S, Närska M, Pütsepp A, Nurm H, Pruunsild K, Jänes A, Zilmer K, Lutsar I. Group A rotavirus genotypes circulating prior to implementation of a National Immunization Program in Estonia. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Apr 1; 8(4). [Epub ahead of print].
104. Song JM, Kim YC, O E, Compans RW, Prausnitz MR, Kang SM. DNA Vaccination in the Skin Using Microneedles Improves Protection Against Influenza. Mol Ther. 2012 Apr 17. doi: 10.1038/mt.2012.69. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Souza EP, Teixeira Mde S. Pandemic influenza A/H1N1 vaccination coverage, adverse reactions, and reasons for vaccine refusal among medical students in Brazil. Rev Inst Med Trop Sao Paulo. 2012 Apr; 54(2):77-82.
106. Steinhoff MC, Omer SB, Roy E, Arifeen SE, Raqib R, Dodd C, Breiman RF, Zaman K. Neonatal outcomes after influenza immunization during pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. CMAJ. 2012 Apr 3; 184(6):645-53.
107. Stene-Larsen G. Vaccination against pandemic influenza 2009. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen. 2012 Apr 17; 132(7):786-787.
108. Stockwell MS, Kharbanda EO, Martinez RA, Vargas CY, Vawdrey DK, Camargo S. Effect of a text messaging intervention on influenza vaccination in an urban, low-income pediatric and adolescent population: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2012 Apr 25; 307(16):1702-8.
109. Szilagyi PG, Adams WG. Text messaging: a new tool for improving preventive services. JAMA. 2012 Apr 25; 307(16):1748-9.
110. Talbot HK, Coleman LA, Crimin K, Zhu Y, Rock MT, Meece J, Shay DK, Belongia EA, Griffin MR. Association between obesity and vulnerability and serologic response to influenza vaccination in older adults. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Thompson MG, Gaglani MJ, Naleway A, Ball S, Henkle EM, Sokolow LZ, Brennan B, Zhou H, Foster L, Black C, Kennedy ED, Bozeman S, Grohskopf LA, Shay DK. The expected emotional benefits of influenza vaccination strongly affect pre-season intentions and subsequent vaccination among healthcare personnel. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 1. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Tomljenovic L, Shaw CA. No autoimmune safety signal after vaccination with quadrivalent HPV vaccine Gardasil? J Intern Med. 2012 Apr 28. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Toska A, Saridi M, Wozniak G, Souliotis K, Korovesis K, Apostolopoulou E. Influenza vaccination among nurses in Greece. Am J Infect Control. 2012 Apr; 40(3):276-8.
114. Van Buynder PG, Frosst G, Van Buynder JL, Tremblay FW, Ross A, Jardine C, Fei BG. Increased reactions to pediatric influenza vaccination following concomitant pneumococcal vaccination. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
115. van Lier A, Steens A, Ferreira JA, van der Maas NA, de Melker HE. Acceptance of vaccination during pregnancy: Experience with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) in the Netherlands. Vaccine. 2012 Apr 16; 30(18):2892-9.
116. Vlahov D, Bond KT, Jones KC, Ompad DC. Factors associated with differential uptake of seasonal influenza immunizations among underserved communities during the 2009-2010 influenza season. J Community Health. 2012 Apr; 37(2):282-7.
117. Watanabe T, Hashidate H, Hirayama Y, Iinuma Y. Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease following vaccination against human papilloma virus infection and Japanese encephalitis. Eur J Pediatr. 2012 Apr 4. [Epub ahead of print].
118. Weissenstein A, Straeter A, Villalon G, Luchter E, Bittmann S. Reminder: How With Little Effort the Vaccination of Children Can Be Made Less Painful. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2012 Apr 20. [Epub ahead of print].
119. Yadav K, Srivastava R, Kumar R, Chinnakal P, Rai SK, Krishnan A. Significant Vaccination Delay can Occur Even in a Community with Very High Vaccination Coverage: Evidence from Ballabgarh, India. J Trop Pediatr. 2012 Apr; 58(2):133-8.
120. Yen C, Tate JE, Steiner CA, Cortese MM, Patel MM, Parashar UD. Trends in Intussusception Hospitalizations among US Infants Before and After Implementation of the Rotavirus Vaccination Program, 2000-2009. J Infect Dis. 2012 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print].