Vaccine Safety Bibliography - August 2012
1. Recommendations for institutional prematriculation immunizations. J Am Coll Health. 2012 Jul; 60(5):420-7.
2. Akmatov MK, Mikolajczyk RT. Timeliness of childhood vaccinations in 31 low and middle-income countries. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2012 Jul; 66(7):e14.
3. Al-Mazrou Y, Khalil M, Findlow H, Chadha H, Bosch Castells V, Johnson DR, Borrow R. Immunogenicity and Safety of a Meningococcal Quadrivalent Conjugate Vaccine in Saudi Arabian Adolescents Previously Vaccinated with One Dose of Bivalent and Quadrivalent Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccines: a Phase III, Controlled, Randomized, and Modified Blind-Observer Study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jul; 19(7):999-1004.
4. Alain S, Dommergues MA, Jacquard AC, Caulin E, Launay O. State of the art: Could nursing mothers be vaccinated with attenuated live virus vaccine? Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4921-6.
5. Aljadhey H, Alyabsi M, Alrwisan A, Alqahtani N, Almutairi R, Al Tawil E, Adam M, Shakir S, Aljeraisy M, Al-Blowi A, Alkhashan H, Albogami Y, Murray MD. The Safety of H1N1 Vaccine in Children in Saudi Arabia: A Cohort Study Using Modern Technology in a Developing Country. Drug Saf. 2012 Jul 1; 35(7):555-61.
6. Alsuwaidi AR, Al-Salem AH. Safety of intradermal Bacillus Calmette-Guerin BCG vaccine for neonates in Eastern Saudi Arabia. Saudi Med J. 2012 Jul; 33(7):797-8.
7. Amorij JP, Kersten GF, Saluja V, Tonnis WF, Hinrichs WL, Slütter B, Bal SM, Bouwstra JA, Huckriede A, Jiskoot W. Towards tailored vaccine delivery: Needs, challenges and perspectives. J Control Release. 2012 Jul 20; 161(2):363-76.
8. Andrade MV, Chein F, Souza LR, Puig-Junoy J. Income transfer policies and the impacts on the immunization of children: the Bolsa Família Program. Cad Saude Publica. 2012 Jul; 28(7):1347-58.
9. Arroyo JC. Unsettled Issues of Zostavax Vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 12. [Epub ahead of print].
10. Arya SC, Agarwal N. Extended coverage of HPV vaccination in middle-aged adults to prevent oropharyngeal cancers. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
11. Asgary A. Assessing households' willingness to pay for an immediate pandemic influenza vaccination programme. Scand J Public Health. 2012 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Ballow M. Vaccines in the assessment of patients for immune deficiency. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012 Jul; 130(1):283-284.e5.
13. Bechini A, Tiscione E, Boccalini S, Levi M, Bonanni P. Acellular pertussis vaccine use in risk groups (adolescents, pregnant women, newborns and health care workers): A review of evidences and recommendations. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27; 30(35):5179-90.
14. Bennett KK, Buchanan JA, Adams AD. Social-cognitive predictors of intention to vaccinate against the human papillomavirus in college-age women. J Soc Psychol. 2012 Jul-Aug; 152(4):480-92.
15. Berk J, Adhvaryu A. The impact of a novel franchise clinic network on access to medicines and vaccinations in Kenya: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 2012 Jul 10; 2(4).
16. Beurret M, Hamidi A, Kreeftenberg H. Development and technology transfer of Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccines for developing countries. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4897-906.
17. Binagwaho A, Nyatanyi T, Nutt CT, Wagner CM. Disease outbreaks: support for a cholera vaccine stockpile. Nature. 2012 Jul 4; 487(7405):39.
18. Blendell RL, Fehr JL. Discussing vaccination with concerned patients: an evidence-based resource for healthcare providers. J Perinat Neonatal Nurs. 2012 Jul; 26(3):230-41.
19. Block SL, Ruiz-Palacios GM, Guerrero ML, Beygo J, Sales V, Holmes SJ. Dose-range Study of MF59-adjuvanted Versus Nonadjuvanted Monovalent A/H1N1 Pandemic Influenza Vaccine in Six- to Less Than Thirty-Six-month-old Children. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul; 31(7):e92-8.
20. Block SL, Falloon J, Hirschfield JA, Krilov LR, Dubovsky F, Yi T, Belshe RB. Immunogenicity and safety of a quadrivalent live attenuated influenza vaccine in children. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul; 31(7):745-51.
21. Blondel B, Mahjoub N, Drewniak N, Launay O, Goffinet F. Failure of the vaccination campaign against A(H1N1) influenza in pregnant women in France: Results from a national survey. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 7. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Bolton-Maggs D, Conrad D, Keenan A, Lamden K, Ghebrehewet S, Vivancos R. Perceptions of mumps and MMR vaccination among university students in England: An online survey. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 20; 30(34):5081-5.
23. Bouadma L, Barbier F, Biard L, Esposito-Farèse M, Le Corre B, Macrez A, Salomon L, Bonnal C, Zanker C, Najem C, Mourvillier B, Lucet JC, Régnier B, Wolff M, Tubach F; for the INFLUENCE-A Study Group. Personal Decision-Making Criteria Related to Seasonal and Pandemic A(H1N1) Influenza-Vaccination Acceptance among French Healthcare Workers. PLoS One. 2012; 7(7):e38646.
24. Braka F, Asiimwe D, Soud F, Lewis RF, Makumbi I, Gust D. A qualitative analysis of vaccine safety perceptions and concerns among caretakers in Uganda. Matern Child Health J. 2012 Jul; 16(5):1045-52.
25. Briones R, Nan X, Madden K, Waks L. When vaccines go viral: an analysis of HPV vaccine coverage on YouTube. Health Commun. 2012 Jul; 27(5):478-85.
26. Candela S, Pergolizzi S, Ragni P, Cavuto S, Nobilio L, Di Mario S, Dragosevic V, Groth N, Magrini N; for the SaFoH1N1 working group. An early (3-6 weeks) active surveillance study to assess the safety of pandemic influenza vaccine Focetria(®) in a province of Emilia-Romagna region, Italy - Part one. Vaccine.2012 Jul 2. [Epub ahead of print].
27. Caron F, Delbos V, Houivet E, Deghmane AE, Leroy JP, Hong E, Bénichou J, Taha MK. Evolution of immune response against Neisseria meningitidis B:14:P1.7,16 before and after the outer membrane vesicle vaccine MenBvac. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 20; 30(34):5059-62.
28. Chaibou MS, Bako H, Salisou L, Yaméogo TM, Sambo M, Kim SH, Djingarey MH, Zuber PL, Perea WA, Pezzoli L. Monitoring adverse events following immunization with a new conjugate vaccine against group A meningococcus in Niger, September 2010. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27; 30(35):5229-34.
29. Chaithongwongwatthana S, Yamasmit W, Limpongsanurak S, Lumbiganon P, Desimone JA, Baxter JK, Tolosa JE. Pneumococcal vaccination during pregnancy for preventing infant infection. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012 Jul 11; 7:CD004903.
30. Chang YT, Guo CY, Tsai MS, Cheng YY, Lin MT, Chen CH, Shen D, Wang JR, Sung JM. Poor immune response to a standard single dose non-adjuvanted vaccination against 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza virus A in the adult and elder hemodialysis patients. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):5009-18.
31. Chao C, Jacobsen SJ. Response to letter to editor: HPV vaccines and autoimmune diseases. J Intern Med. 2012 Jul; 272(1):99.
32. Chapman GB, Li M, Vietri J, Ibuka Y, Thomas D, Yoon H, Galvani AP. Using Game Theory to Examine Incentives in Influenza Vaccination Behavior. Psychol Sci. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
33. Cho EY, Kang HM, Lee J, Kang JH, Choi EH, Lee HJ. Changes in Serotype Distribution and Antibiotic Resistance of Nasopharyngeal Isolates of Streptococcus pneumoniae from Children in Korea, after Optional Use of the 7-Valent Conjugate Vaccine. J Korean Med Sci. 2012 Jul; 27(7):716-22.
34. Christensen JJ, Humiston SG, Long CE, Kennedy AM, Dimattia K, Kolasa MS. Assessing the Acceptability and Feasibility of a School-Located Influenza Vaccination Program With Third-Party Billing in Elementary Schools. J Sch Nurs. 2012 Jul 11. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Clarke ET, Williams NA, Dull PM, Findlow J, Borrow R, Finn A, Heyderman RS. Polysaccharide-protein conjugate vaccination induces antibody production but not sustained B-cell memory in the human nasopharyngeal mucosa. Mucosal Immunol. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
36. Clarke M, Marshall H. Rotavirus vaccination for prevention of serious acute gastroenteritis and the importance of postlicensure safety monitoring. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 1; 206(1):3-5.
37. Colmenares V, Noyola DE, Monsiváis-Urenda A, Salgado-Bustamante M, Estrada-Capetillo L, González-Amaro R, Baranda L. Human papillomavirus immunization is associated with increased expression of different innate immune regulatory receptors. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jul; 19(7):1005-11.
38. Colomina J, Martínez-Macias O, Vaya M, Domínguez V, Guerrero A. [Level of knowledge and acceptance of the anti-rotavirus vaccination by parents of children hospitalised due to gastroenteritis]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2012 Jul; 77(1):69-70.
39. Cuschieri K. Immunogenicity and safety of the HPV-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine administered as a 2-dose schedule compared with the licensed 3-dose schedule: results from a randomized study. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Cutts FT, Metcalf CJ, Lessler J, Grenfell BT. Rubella vaccination: must not be business as usual. Lancet. 2012 Jul 21; 380(9838):217-8.
41. Dagan R, Givon-Lavi N, Porat N, Greenberg D. The effect of an alternative reduced-dose infant schedule and a second year catch-up schedule with 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine on pneumococcal carriage: A randomized controlled trial. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 20; 30(34):5132-40.
42. Dbaibo G, Macalalad N, Reyes MR, Dimaano E, Bianco V, Baine Y, Miller J. The immunogenicity and safety of an investigational meningococcal serogroups A, C, W-135, Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (ACWY-TT) compared with a licensed meningococcal tetravalent polysaccharide vaccine: A randomized, controlled non-inferiority study. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
43. De Serres G, Gariépy MC, Coleman B, Rouleau I, McNeil S, Benoît M, McGeer A, Ambrose A, Needham J, Bergeron C, Grenier C, Sleigh K, Kallos A, Ouakki M, Ouhoummane N, Stiver G, Valiquette L, McCarthy A, Bettinger J; on behalf of the PHAC-CIHR influenza Research Network (PCIRN). Short and Long-Term Safety of the 2009 AS03-Adjuvanted Pandemic Vaccine. PLoS One. 2012; 7(7):e38563.
44. De Wals P, Deceuninck G, Toth E, Boulianne N, Brunet D, Boucher RM, Landry M, De Serres G. Risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome following H1N1 influenza vaccination in Quebec. JAMA. 2012 Jul 11; 308(2):175-81.
45. Demczuk WH, Martin I, Griffith A, Lefebvre B, McGeer A, Shane A, Zhanel GG, Tyrrell GJ, Gilmour MW, Toronto Invasive Bacterial Diseases Network, Canadian Public Health Laboratory Network. Serotype distribution of invasive Streptococcus pneumoniae in Canada during the introduction of the 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, 2010. Can J Microbiol. 2012 Aug; 58(8):1008-17.
46. Diaz-Ortega JL, Bennett JV, Castaneda D, Martinez D, Fernandez de Castro J. Aerosolized MMR vaccine: Evaluating potential transmission of components to vaccine administrators and contacts of vaccinees. Biologicals. 2012 Jul; 40(4):278-81.
47. Domingues CM, de Oliveira WK; For the Brazilian Pandemic Influenza Vaccination Evaluation Team. Uptake of pandemic influenza (H1N1)-2009 vaccines in Brazil, 2010. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4744-4751.
48. Domínguez A, Castilla J, Godoy P, Delgado-Rodríguez M, Martín V, Saez M, Soldevila N, Quintana JM, Mayoral JM, Astray J, González-Candelas F, Cantón R, Tamames S, Castro A, Baricot M, Alonso J, Pumarola T; the CIBERESP Cases and Controls in Pandemic Influenza Working Group Spain. Effectiveness of pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccines in preventing pandemic influenza-associated hospitalization. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 10. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Doroshenko A, Hatchette J, Halperin SA, Macdonald NE, Graham JE. Challenges to immunization: the experiences of homeless youth. BMC Public Health. 2012 Jul 4; 12:338.
50. Dulgheroff AC, Figueiredo EF, Moreira LP, Moreira KC, Moura LM, Gouvêa VS, Domingues AL. Distribution of rotavirus genotypes after vaccine introduction in the Triângulo Mineiro region of Brazil: 4-Year follow-up study. J Clin Virol. 2012 Jul 12. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Duncan IG, Taitel MS, Zhang J, Kirkham HS. Planning influenza vaccination programs: a cost benefit model. Cost Eff Resour Alloc. 2012 Jul 26; 10(1):10. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Duval X, Caplanusi A, Laurichesse H, Deplanque D, Loulergue P, Vaman T, Launay O, Gillard P. Flexibility of interval between vaccinations with AS03X-adjuvanted influenza A (H1N1) 2009 vaccine in adults aged 18-60 and >60 years: a randomized trial. BMC Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 23; 12(1):162. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Dórea JG. Breast-Feeding and Responses to Infant Vaccines: Constitutional and Environmental Factors. Am J Perinatol. 2012 Jul 6. [Epub ahead of print].
54. Eames KT, Brooks-Pollock E, Paolotti D, Perosa M, Gioannini C, Edmunds WJ. Rapid assessment of influenza vaccine effectiveness: analysis of an internet-based cohort. Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Jul; 140(7):1309-15.
55. Eklund C, Forslund O, Wallin KL, Zhou T, Dillner J; for the WHO Human Papillomavirus Laboratory Network. The 2010 Global Proficiency Study of Human Papillomavirus Genotyping in Vaccinology. J Clin Microbiol. 2012 Jul; 50(7):2289-2298.
56. Elston JW, Santaniello-Newton A, Meigh JA, Harmer D, Allgar V, Allison T, Richardson G, Meigh R, Palmer SR, Barlow G. Increasing incidence of invasive pneumococcal disease and pneumonia despite improved vaccination uptake: surveillance in Hull and East Yorkshire, UK, 2002-2009. Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Jul; 140(7):1252-66.
57. Etana B, Deressa W. Factors associated with complete immunization coverage in children aged 12¿23 months in Ambo Woreda, Central Ethiopia. BMC Public Health. 2012 Jul 28; 12(1):566. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Etter DJ, Zimet GD, Rickert VI. Human papillomavirus vaccine in adolescent women: a 2012 update. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Jul 8. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Eurich DT, Johnstone JJ, Minhas-Sandhu JK, Marrie TJ, Majumdar SR. Pneumococcal vaccination and risk of acute coronary syndromes in patients with pneumonia: population-based cohort study. Heart. 2012 Jul; 98(14):1072-7.
60. Fenoll A, Aguilar L, Giménez MJ, Vicioso MD, Robledo O, Granizo JJ, Coronel P. Variations in serotypes and susceptibility of adult non-invasive Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates between the periods before (May 2000-May 2001) and 10 years after (May 2010-May 2011) introduction of conjugate vaccines for child immunisation in Spain. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2012 Jul; 40(1):18-23.
61. Follows J. Taking vaccine-related injuries to court. Nursing. 2012 Jul; 42(7):1-4. PubMed PMID:
62. Fortin C, Huang X, Yang Y. NK Cell Response to Vaccinia Virus Is Regulated by Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells. J Immunol. 2012 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Frey SE, Bernstein DI, Gerber MA, Keyserling HL, Munoz FM, Winokur PL, Turley CB, Rupp RE, Hill H, Wolff M, Noah DL, Ross AC, Cress G, Belshe RB. Safety and Immune Responses in Children after Concurrent or Sequential 2009 H1N1 and 2009-2010 Seasonal Trivalent Influenza Vaccinations. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Friedman D. Safety and Immunogenicity of LC16m8, an Attenuated Smallpox Vaccine in Vaccinia-Naive Adults. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Fukase H, Furuie H, Yasuda Y, Komatsu R, Matsushita K, Minami T, Suehiro Y, Yotsuyanagi H, Kusadokoro H, Sawata H, Nakura N, Lattanzi M. Assessment of the immunogenicity and safety of varying doses of an MF59(®)-adjuvanted cell culture-derived A/H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccine in Japanese paediatric, adult and elderly subjects. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):5030-7.
66. Garattini L, VAN DE Vooren K. HPV Vaccination for Boys? Talking Economic Sense. J Sex Med. 2012 Jul 3. [Epub ahead of print].
67. García-López R, Pérez-Brocal V, Diez-Domingo J, Moya A. Gut Microbiota in Children Vaccinated with Rotavirus Vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Gefenaite G, Smit M, Nijman HW, Tami A, Drijfhout IH, Pascal A, Postma MJ, Wolters BA, van Delden JJ, Wilschut JC, Hak E. Comparatively low attendance during human Papillomavirus catch-up vaccination program among teenage girls in the Netherlands: insights from a behavioral survey among parents. BMC Public Health. 2012 Jul 2; 12(1):498. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Gehanno JF, Rollin L. Influenza vaccination coverage among health professionals before and after the A(H1N1) influenza pandemic in France. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012 Jul; 33(7):757-8.
70. Geldenhuys H, Waggie Z, Jacks M, Geldenhuys M, Traut L, Tameris M, Hatherill M, Hanekom WA, Sutter R, Hussey G, Mahomed H. Vaccine trials in the developing world: Operational lessons learnt from a phase IV poliomyelitis vaccine trial in South Africa. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
71. Gilliland SM, Forrest L, Carre H, Jenkins A, Berry N, Martin J, Minor P, Schepelmann S. Investigation of porcine circovirus contamination in human vaccines. Biologicals. 2012 Jul; 40(4):270-7.
72. Gizurarson S. Anatomical and Histological Factors Affecting Intranasal Drug and Vaccine Delivery. Curr Drug Deliv. 2012 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Goldstein E, Wallinga J, Lipsitch M. Vaccine allocation in a declining epidemic. J R Soc Interface. 2012 Jul 6. [Epub ahead of print].
74. Gowda C, Schaffer SE, Dombkowski KJ, Dempsey AF. Understanding attitudes toward adolescent vaccination and the decision-making dynamic among adolescents, parents and providers. BMC Public Health. 2012 Jul 7; 12:509.
75. Grabenstein JD. Effectiveness and serotype coverage: key criteria for pneumococcal vaccines for adults. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 55(2):255-8.
76. Graham JE, Borda-Rodriguez A, Huzair F, Zinck E. Capacity for a global vaccine safety system: The perspective of national regulatory authorities. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4953-9.
77. Graitcer SB, Dube NL, Basurto-Davila R, Smith PF, Ferdinands J, Thompson M, Uzicanin A, Gargiullo P, Chaves SS, Robinson S, Sears S, Tipton M, Monto AS, Mills D, Shay DK. Effects of immunizing school children with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) monovalent vaccine on absenteeism among students and teachers in Maine. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4835-41.
78. Greenwood B, Stuart JM. A vaccine to prevent epidemic meningitis in Africa. Lancet Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 17. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Gruber WC, Scott DA, Emini EA. Development and clinical evaluation of Prevnar 13, a 13-valent pneumocococcal CRM(197) conjugate vaccine. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2012 Jul 25. [Epub ahead of print].
80. Guerra CL, Rodríguez-Acosta R, Soto-Gómez E, Zielinski-Gutierrez E, Peña-Orellana M, Santiago L, Rivera R, Cruz RR, Ramírez V, Tomashek K, Dayan G. Assessing the interest to participate in a dengue vaccine efficacy trial among residents of Puerto Rico. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
81. Haase N, Betsch C. Parents Trust Other Parents: Lay Vaccination Narratives on the Web May Create Doubt about Vaccination Safety. Med Decis Making. 2012 Jul; 32(4):645.
82. Hadler JL, Baker TN, Papadouka V, France AM, Zimmerman C, Livingston KA, Zucker JR. Effectiveness of 1 dose of 2009 influenza A (H1N1) vaccine at preventing hospitalization with pandemic H1N1 influenza in children aged 7 months-9 years. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 1; 206(1):49-55.
83. Hanley SJ, Yoshioka E, Ito Y, Konno R, Hayashi Y, Kishi R, Sakuragi N. Acceptance of and attitudes towards human papillomavirus vaccination in Japanese mothers of adolescent girls. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
84. Hatz C. Boosting Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Hatz C, Cramer JP, Vertruyen A, Schwarz TF, von Sonnenburg F, Borkowski A, Lattanzi M, Hilbert AK, Cioppa GD, Leroux-Roels G. A randomised, single-blind, dose-range study to assess the immunogenicity and safety of a cell-culture-derived A/H1N1 influenza vaccine in adult and elderly populations. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4820-7.
86. Hawkes N. Too few school nurses to administer proposed flu vaccination programme, experts say. BMJ. 2012 Jul 26; 345:e5108.
87. Head S, Atkin S, Allan K, Ferguson C, Lutchmun S, Cordery R. Vaccinating health care workers during an influenza pandemic. Occup Med (Lond). 2012 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Hechter RC, Chao C, Jacobsen SJ, Slezak JM, Quinn VP, Van Den Eeden SK, Tseng HF. Clinical effectiveness of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine in men: California Men's Health Study. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 10. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Hechter RC, Chao C, Li Q, Jacobsen SJ, Tseng HF. Correlates for Second-dose Varicella Vaccination in School-age Children in a Managed Care Organization in California. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul; 31(7):752-5.
90. Helleringer S, Frimpong JA, Abdelwahab J, Asuming P, Touré H, Awoonor-Williams JK, Abachie T, Guidetti F. Supplementary polio immunization activities and prior use of routine immunization services in non-polio-endemic sub-Saharan Africa. Bull World Health Organ. 2012 Jul 1; 90(7):495-503.
91. Hernández-García I, Escribano Hernández A. Pneumococcal vaccine in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Reumatol Clin. 2012 Jul; 8(4):229.
92. Holte JH, Mæstad O, Jani JV. The decision to vaccinate a child: an economic perspective from southern Malawi. Soc Sci Med. 2012 Jul; 75(2):384-91.
93. Hope K, Butler M, Massey PD, Cashman P, Durrheim DN, Stephenson J, Worley A. Pertussis vaccination in Child Care Workers: room for improvement in coverage, policy and practice. BMC Pediatr. 2012 Jul 13; 12(1):98. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Hortal M, Estevan M, Laurani H, Iraola I, Meny M; Paysandú/Salto Study Group. Hospitalized children with pneumonia in Uruguay: Pre and post introduction of 7 and 13-valent pneumococcal conjugated vaccines into the National Immunization Program. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4934-8.
95. Hothersall EJ, de Bellis-Ayres S, Jordan R. Factors associated with uptake of pandemic influenza vaccine among general practitioners and practice nurses in Shropshire, UK. Prim Care Respir J. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
96. Hunt C, Arthur A. Student nurses' reasons behind the decision to receive or decline influenza vaccine: A cross-sectional survey. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 21. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Huppertz HI, Bartmann P, Heininger U, Fingerle V, Kinet M, Klein R, Korenke GC, Nentwich HJ. Rational diagnostic strategies for Lyme borreliosis in children and adolescents: recommendations by the Committee for Infectious Diseases and Vaccinations of the German Academy for Pediatrics and Adolescent Health. Eur J Pediatr. 2012 Jul 11. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Itani MH, Uthman I. Systemic Lupus and Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine. Lupus. 2012 Jul 19. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Jackson LA, Chen WH, Stapleton JT, Dekker CL, Wald A, Brady RC, Edupuganti S, Winokur P, Mulligan MJ, Keyserling HL, Kotloff KL, Rouphael N, Noah DL, Hill H, Wolff MC. Immunogenicity and Safety of Varying Dosages of a Monovalent 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Given With and Without AS03 Adjuvant System in Healthy Adults and Older Persons. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Johnstone J, Loeb M, Teo KK, Gao P, Dyal L, Liu L, Avezum A, Cardona-Munoz E, Sleight P, Fagard R, Yusuf S; on behalf of the Ongoing Telmisartan Alone and in Combination With Ramipril Global EndPoint Trial (ONTARGET) and Telmisartan Randomized Assessment Study in ACE Intolerant Subjects With Cardiovascular Disease (TRANSCEND) Investigators. Influenza Vaccination and Major Adverse Vascular Events in High-Risk Patients. Circulation. 2012 Jul 17; 126(3):278-286.
101. Jönsson G, Lood C, Gullstrand B, Holmström E, Selander B, Braconier JH, Sturfelt G, Bengtsson AA, Truedsson L. Vaccination against encapsulated bacteria in hereditary C2 deficiency results in antibody response and opsonization due to antibody-dependent complement activation. Clin Immunol. 2012 Jul 6; 144(3):214-227. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Kahn JA, Brown DR, Ding L, Widdice LE, Shew ML, Glynn S, Bernstein DI. Vaccine-Type Human Papillomavirus and Evidence of Herd Protection After Vaccine Introduction. Pediatrics. 2012 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Kansagra SM, McGinty MD, Morgenthau BM, Marquez ML, Rosselli-Fraschilla A, Zucker JR, Farley TA. Cost Comparison of 2 Mass Vaccination Campaigns Against Influenza A H1N1 in New York City. Am J Public Health. 2012 Jul; 102(7):1378-83.
104. Kelly H, Carcione D, Dowse GK, Effler P. The vaccine-attributable risk for febrile convulsions following influenza vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul; 31(7):792.
105. Kelly NR, Kromelis MR, Jordan D, Merryman R, Siegel JD. Feasibility of delivering influenza vaccine to household contacts of pediatric patients in a residents' continuity clinic. Am J Infect Control. 2012 Jul 17. [Epub ahead of print].
106. Kennedy JS, Gurwith M, Yokote H, Greenberg RN. Reply to Letter to the editor regarding: Safety and Immunogenicity of LC16m8, an Attenuated Smallpox Vaccine in Vaccinia-Naive Adults. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Khourouj VG, Duchamp M, Krivine A, Pédron B, Ouachée-Chardin M, Yakouben K, Frémond ML, Baruchel A, Dalle JH, Sterkers G. Cellular and Humoral Immunity Elicited by Influenza Vaccines in Pediatric Hematopoietic-Stem Cell Transplantation. Hum Immunol. 2012 Jul 19. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Kidd S, Ouedraogo B, Kambire C, Kambou JL, McLean H, Kutty PK, Ndiaye S, Fall A, Alleman M, Wannemuehler K, Masresha B, Goodson JL, Uzicanin A. Measles outbreak in Burkina Faso, 2009: A case-control study to determine risk factors and estimate vaccine effectiveness. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):5000-8.
109. Knuf M, Baine Y, Bianco V, Boutriau D, Miller JM. Antibody persistence and immune memory 15 mo after priming with an investigational tetravalent meningococcal tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (menacwy-TT) in toddlers and young children. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
110. Kopylov U, Levin A, Mendelson E, Dovrat S, Book M, Eliakim R, Ben-Horin S. Prior varicella zoster virus exposure in IBD patients treated by anti-TNFs and other immunomodulators: implications for serological testing and vaccination guidelines. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2012 Jul; 36(2):145-50.
111. Leblanc PR, Yuan J, Brauns T, Gelfand JA, Poznansky MC. Accelerated vaccine development against emerging infectious diseases. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
112. Lee BY, Cakouros BE, Assi TM, Connor DL, Welling J, Kone S, Djibo A, Wateska AR, Pierre L, Brown ST. The impact of making vaccines thermostable in Niger's vaccine supply chain. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 10. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Lee HC, Butler M, Wu SC. Using recombinant DNA technology for the development of live-attenuated dengue vaccines. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2012 Jul 15; 51(2):67-72.
114. Leuridan E, Sabbe M, Van Damme P. Measles outbreak in Europe: Susceptibility of infants too young to be immunized. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 26. [Epub ahead of print].
115. Leval A, Herweijer E, Arnheim-Dahlström L, Walum H, Frans E, Sparén P, Simard JF. Incidence of Genital Warts in Sweden Before and After Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Availability. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
116. Lillie PJ, Berthoud TK, Powell TJ, Lambe T, Mullarkey C, Spencer AJ, Hamill M, Peng Y, Blais ME, Duncan CJ, Sheehy SH, Havelock T, Faust SN, Williams RL, Gilbert A, Oxford J, Dong T, Hill AV, Gilbert SC. Preliminary Assessment of the Efficacy of a T-Cell-Based Influenza Vaccine, MVA-NP+M1, in Humans. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 55(1):19-25.
117. Lindemann M, Heinemann FM, Horn PA, Witzke O. Long-term response to vaccination against pneumococcal antigens in kidney transplant recipients. Transplantation. 2012 Jul 15; 94(1):50-6.
118. Lindow JC, Borochoff-Porte N, Durbin AP, Whitehead SS, Fimlaid KA, Bunn JY, Kirkpatrick BD. Primary vaccination with low dose live dengue 1 virus generates a proinflammatory, multifunctional T cell response in humans. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012 Jul; 6(7):e1742.
119. Liu W, Ma MJ, Tang F, He C, Zhang XA, Jiang LF, Xin DS, Hu CY, Looman C, Cao WC. Host immune response to A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccination and infection: A one-year prospective study on six cohorts of subjects. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4785-9.
120. Llupià A, García-Basteiro AL, Mena G, Ríos J, Puig J, Bayas JM, Trilla A. Vaccination Behaviour Influences Self-Report of Influenza Vaccination Status: A Cross-Sectional Study among Health Care Workers. PLoS One. 2012; 7(7):e39496.
121. Loew-Baselli A, Pavlova BG, Fritsch S, Poellabauer EM, Draxler W, Kistner O, Behre U, Angermayr R, Neugebauer J, Kirsten K, Förster-Waldl E, Koellges R, Ehrlich HJ, Barrett PN. A non-adjuvanted whole-virus H1N1 pandemic vaccine is well tolerated and highly immunogenic in children and adolescents and induces substantial immunological memory. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27. [Epub ahead of print].
122. Lorenzo-Gómez MF, Padilla-Fernández B, García-Criado FJ, Mirón-Canelo JA, Gil-Vicente A, Nieto-Huertos A, Silva-Abuin JM. Evaluation of a therapeutic vaccine for the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections versus prophylactic treatment with antibiotics. Int Urogynecol J. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Lown BA, Chen LH, Wilson ME, Sisson E, Gershman M, Yanni E, Jentes ES, Hochberg NS, Hamer DH, Barnett ED. Vaccine Administration Decision Making: The Case of Yellow Fever Vaccine. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 6. [Epub ahead of print].
124. Lu L, Suo L, Li J, Zhai L, Zheng Q, Pang X, Bialek SR, Wang C. A varicella outbreak in a school with high one-dose vaccination coverage, Beijing, China. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 20; 30(34):5094-8.
125. Lugnér AK, van Boven M, de Vries R, Postma MJ, Wallinga J. Cost effectiveness of vaccination against pandemic influenza in European countries: mathematical modelling analysis. BMJ. 2012 Jul 12; 345:e4445.
126. Luongo C, Winter CC, Collins PL, Buchholz UJ. Increased genetic and phenotypic stability of a promising live-attenuated respiratory syncytial virus vaccine candidate by reverse genetics. J Virol. 2012 Jul 25. [Epub ahead of print].
127. Luytjes W, Enouf V, Schipper M, Gijzen K, Liu WM, van der Lubben M, Meijer A, van der Werf S, Soethout EC. HI responses induced by seasonal influenza vaccination are associated with clinical protection and with seroprotection against non-homologous strains. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27; 30(35):5262-9.
128. Lycke N. Recent progress in mucosal vaccine development: potential and limitations. Nat Rev Immunol. 2012 Jul 25; 12(8):592-605.
129. Madsen LB, Ustrup M, Fischer TK, Bygbjerg IC, Konradsen F. Reduced price on rotavirus vaccines: enough to facilitate access where most needed? Bull World Health Organ. 2012 Jul 1; 90(7):554-6.
130. Maeda K, Idehara R. Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis Following 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccination. Intern Med. 2012; 51(14):1931-3.
131. Mahoney RT, Francis DP, Frazatti-Gallina NM, Precioso AR, Raw I, Watler P, Whitehead P, Whitehead SS. Cost of production of live attenuated dengue vaccines: A case study of the Instituto Butantan, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4892-6.
132. Maidens C, Childs C, Przemska A, Bin Dayel I, Yaqoob P. Modulation of Vaccine Response by Concomitant Probiotic Administration. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2012 Jul 30. [Epub ahead of print].
133. Maltezou HC, Kalogriopoulou K, Pergialiotis V, Siahanidou T, Skiathitou AV, Katerelos P, Goumalatsos N, Kostis E, Antsaklis A, Theodoridou M. Acceptance of a post-partum influenza vaccination (cocooning) strategy for neonates in Greece. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 10. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Mammas IN, Theodoridou M. Financial crisis and childhood immunization: when parents disagree. Acta Paediatr. 2012 Jul 3. [Epub ahead of print].
135. Manzoli L, Ioannidis JP, Flacco ME, De Vito C, Villari P. Effectiveness and harms of seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccines in children, adults and elderly: A critical review and re-analysis of 15 meta-analyses. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
136. Martin LB. Vaccines for typhoid fever and other salmonelloses. Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
137. Martinón-Torres F, Martinón-Torres N, Alejandro MB, Collazo LR, Pértega-Díaz S, Seoane-Pillado MT, Viñas JA, San-Martín M. Acute gastroenteritis hospitalizations among children aged < 5 years before and after introduction of rotavirus vaccines: A hospital-based surveillance study in Galicia, Spain. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
138. Matsuo K, Yokota Y, Zhai Y, Quan YS, Kamiyama F, Mukai Y, Okada N, Nakagawa S. A low-invasive and effective transcutaneous immunization system using a novel dissolving microneedle array for soluble and particulate antigens. J Control Release. 2012 Jul 10; 161(1):10-7.
139. Maurer J, Harris KM, Parker AM. Who knew? Awareness of being recommended for influenza vaccination among US adults. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 Jul; 6(4):284-90.
140. Mayer AP, Vegunta S, Files JA. Human Papillomavirus Vaccine for Women over Forty: "It's Not Just For Kids". J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
141. McCarthy EM, Azeez MA, Fitzpatrick FM, Donnelly S. Knowledge, Attitudes, and Clinical Practice of Rheumatologists in Vaccination of the At-Risk Rheumatology Patient Population With Rheumatic Diseases. J Clin Rheumatol. 2012 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print].
142. Mellado Peña MJ, Ruiz Contreras J, Moreno Pérez D, Navarro Gómez ML; Grupo de Consenso SEIP- CAV-AEP de Vacunas en Inmunodeprimidos. [Consent Document of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Infectious Diseases and the Spanish Association of Paediatrics Vaccine Advisory Committee for vaccination in immunodepressed patients. Reply to the letter to the Editor of March 2012.]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2012 Jul 3. [Epub ahead of print].
143. Menge T, Cree B, Saleh A, Waterboer T, Berthele A, Kalluri SR, Hemmer B, Aktas O, Hartung HP, Methner A, Kieseier BC. Neuromyelitis optica following human papillomavirus vaccination. Neurology. 2012 Jul 17; 79(3):285-7.
144. Micheletti F, Peroni D, Piacentini G, Schweiger V, Mirandola R, Chiesa E, Zanoni G. Vaccine allergy evaluation and management at the specialized Green Channel Consultation Clinic. Clin Exp Allergy. 2012 Jul; 42(7):1088-96.
145. Middleman AB, Short MB, Doak JS. School-located influenza immunization programs: Factors important to parents and students. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4993-9.
146. Minor PD. Polio vaccines and the eradication of poliomyelitis. Lancet. 2012 Jul 3. [Epub ahead of print].
147. Monsonego J, Zerat L, Syrjänen K, Zerat JC, Smith JS, Halfon P. Prevalence of type-specific human papillomavirus infection among women in France: Implications for screening, vaccination, and a future generation of multivalent HPV vaccines. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27; 30(35):5215-21.
148. Monto AS, Ohmit SE. Seasonal Influenza Vaccines During the 2009 Pandemic: Help or Harm? Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
149. Moore SE, Richards AA, Goldblatt D, Ashton L, Szu SC, Prentice AM. Early-life and contemporaneous nutritional and environmental predictors of antibody response to vaccination in young Gambian adults. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4842-8.
150. Moores P, Allan P. Affecting Change Through Continuing Education: Improving Vaccine Administration Technique. J Contin Educ Nurs. 2012 Jul 9:1-6. [Epub ahead of print].
151. Mowbray F, Rubin GJ. Notification about seasonal influenza vaccination: what is the best way to increase uptake? Prim Care Respir J. 2012 Jul 26.[Epub ahead of print].
152. Moyer MW. New adjuvants aim to give whooping cough vaccine a boost. Nat Med. 2012 Jul 6; 18(7):991.
153. Mulley WR, Visvanathan K, Hurt AC, Brown FG, Polkinghorne KR, Mastorakos T, Lewicki MC, Stuart RL, Tan SJ, Chean R, Kerr PG, Kanellis J. Mycophenolate and lower graft function reduce the seroresponse of kidney transplant recipients to pandemic H1N1 vaccination. Kidney Int. 2012 Jul; 82(2):212-9.
154. Musher DM. Editorial commentary: should 13-valent protein-conjugate pneumococcal vaccine be used routinely in adults? Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 55(2):265-7.
155. Myers LB, Goodwin R. Using a theoretical framework to determine adults' intention to vaccinate against pandemic swine flu in priority groups in the UK. Public Health. 2012 Jul 9. [Epub ahead of print].
156. Myléus A, Stenlund H, Hernell O, Gothefors L, Hammarström ML, Persson LÅ, Ivarsson A. Early vaccinations are not risk factors for celiac disease. Pediatrics. 2012 Jul; 130(1):e63-70.
157. Newall AT, Dehollain JP, Wood JG. Under-explored assumptions in influenza vaccination models: Implications for the universal vaccination of children. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 10. [Epub ahead of print].
158. Ni JD, Xiong YZ, Li T, Yu XN, Qian BQ. Recent Resurgence of Measles in a Community With High Vaccination Coverage. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
159. Norton NB, Stanek RJ, Mufson MA. Routine Pneumococcal Vaccination of Children Provokes New Patterns of Serotypes Causing Invasive Pneumococcal Disease in Adults and Children. Am J Med Sci. 2012 Jul 17. [Epub ahead of print].
160. Novak RT, Kambou JL, Diomandé FV, Tarbangdo TF, Ouédraogo-Traoré R, Sangaré L, Lingani C, Martin SW, Hatcher C, Mayer LW, Laforce FM, Avokey F, Djingarey MH, Messonnier NE, Tiendrébéogo SR, Clark TA. Serogroup A meningococcal conjugate vaccination in Burkina Faso: analysis of national surveillance data. Lancet Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 17. [Epub ahead of print].
161. Nowalk MP, Nutini J, Raymund M, Ahmed F, Albert SM, Zimmerman RK. Evaluation of a toolkit to introduce standing orders for influenza and pneumococcal vaccination in adults: A multimodal pilot project. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
162. O'Leary ST, Stokley S, Crane LA, Allison MA, Hurley LP, Wortley P, Babbel CI, Beaty BL, Gahm C, Kempe A. Influenza vaccination in the 2009-2010 pandemic season: The experience of primary care physicians. Prev Med. 2012 Jul; 55(1):68-71.
163. O'Reilly KM, Durry E, Ul Islam O, Quddus A, Abid N, Mir TP, Tangermann RH, Aylward RB, Grassly NC. The effect of mass immunisation campaigns and new oral poliovirus vaccines on the incidence of poliomyelitis in Pakistan and Afghanistan, 2001-11: a retrospective analysis. Lancet. 2012 Jul 3. [Epub ahead of print].
164. Okada K, Iwasa T; JE Vaccine Clinical Study Group, Namazue J, Akechi M, Ueda S. Safety and immunogenicity of a freeze-dried, cell culture-derived Japanese encephalitis vaccine (Inactivated) (JEBIK(®)V) in children. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print].
165. Ortqvist A, Bennet R, Rinder MR, Lindblad H, Eriksson M. Effectiveness of the monovalent AS03-adjuvanted influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 vaccine against hospitalization in children because of influenza. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
166. Oyston P, Robinson K. The current challenges for vaccine development. J Med Microbiol. 2012 Jul; 61(Pt 7):889-94.
167. Pajewski NM, Shrestha S, Quinn CP, Parker SD, Wiener H, Aissani B, McKinney BA, Poland GA, Edberg JC, Kimberly RP, Tang J, Kaslow RA. A genome-wide association study of host genetic determinants of the antibody response to Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6;30(32):4778-84.
168. Palmer KT, Cosgrove MP. Vaccinating welders against pneumonia. Occup Med (Lond). 2012 Jul; 62(5):325-30.
169. Paradiso PR. Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine for adults: a new paradigm. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 55(2):259-64.
170. Pasternak B, Svanström H, Mølgaard-Nielsen D, Krause TG, Emborg HD, Melbye M, Hviid A. Risk of adverse fetal outcomes following administration of a pandemic influenza A(H1N1) vaccine during pregnancy. JAMA. 2012 Jul 11; 308(2):165-74.
171. Patel MM, Glass R, Desai R, Tate JE, Parashar UD. Fulfilling the promise of rotavirus vaccines: how far have we come since licensure? Lancet Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 12(7):561-70.
172. Pathan AA, Minassian AM, Sander CR, Rowland R, Porter DW, Poulton ID, Hill AV, Fletcher HA, McShane H. Effect of vaccine dose on the safety and immunogenicity of a candidate TB vaccine, MVA85A, in BCG vaccinated UK adults. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 10. [Epub ahead of print].
173. Pedersen GK, Madhun AS, Breakwell L, Hoschler K, Sjursen H, Pathirana RD, Goudsmit J, Cox RJ. T-Helper 1 Cells Elicited by H5N1 Vaccination Predict Seroprotection. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul;206(2):158-66.
174. Perkins RB, Clark JA. What affects human papillomavirus vaccination rates? A qualitative analysis of providers' perceptions. Womens Health Issues. 2012 Jul; 22(4):e379-86.
175. Perkins RB, Clark JA. Providers' attitudes toward human papillomavirus vaccination in young men: challenges for implementation of 2011 recommendations. Am J Mens Health. 2012 Jul; 6(4):320-3.
176. Petousis-Harris H, Poole T, Turner N, Reynolds G. Febrile events including convulsions following the administration of four brands of 2010 and 2011 inactivated seasonal influenza vaccine in NZ infants and children: The importance of routine active safety surveillance. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4945-52.
177. Pina LM, Bassily E, Machmer A, Hou V, Reinhardt A. Safety and Immunogenicity of a Quadrivalent Meningococcal Polysaccharide Diphtheria-Toxoid-Conjugate Vaccine in Infants and Toddlers: Three Multicenter Phase III Studies. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print].
178. Plans-Rubió P. The vaccination coverage required to establish herd immunity against influenza viruses. Prev Med. 2012 Jul; 55(1):72-7.
179. Planton J, Meyer JO, Edlund BJ. Recommended routine vaccinations for older adults. J Gerontol Nurs. 2012 Jul; 38(7):16-20.
180. Plosker GL. A/H5N1 Prepandemic Influenza Vaccine (Whole Virion, Vero Cell-Derived, Inactivated) [Vepacel®]. Drugs. 2012 Jul 30; 72(11):1543-57.
181. Practice Committees of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and Society for Reproductive Technology. Position on donors and smallpox vaccine: a committee opinion. Fertil Steril. 2012 Jul; 98(1):e1-2.
182. Prati G, Pietrantoni L, Zani B. Influenza vaccination: the persuasiveness of messages among people aged 65 years and older. Health Commun. 2012 Jul; 27(5):413-20.
183. Prematunge C, Corace K, McCarthy A, Nair RC, Pugsley R, Garber G. Factors influencing pandemic influenza vaccination of healthcare workers-A systematic review. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4733-43.
184. Puig-Barberà J, Díez-Domingo J, Arnedo-Pena A, Ruiz-García M, Pérez-Vilar S, Micó-Esparza JL, Belenguer-Varea A, Carratalá-Munuera C, Gil-Guillén V, Schwarz-Chavarri H. Effectiveness of the 2010-2011 seasonal influenza vaccine in preventing confirmed influenza hospitalizations in adults: A case-case comparison, case-control study. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
185. Rebmann T, Iqbal A, Anthony J, Knaup RC, Wright KS, Peters EB. H1N1 influenza vaccine compliance among hospital- and non-hospital-based healthcare personnel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012 Jul; 33(7):737-44.
186. Reyes MR, Dimaano E, Macalalad N, Dbaibo G, Bianco V, Baine Y, Miller J. The investigational meningococcal serogroups A, C, W-135, Y tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (ACWY-TT) and the seasonal influenza virus vaccine are immunogenic and well-tolerated when co-administered in adults. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
187. Rivera L, Mazara S, Vargas M, Fragapane E, Casula D, Groth N. Phase III, randomized controlled trial to evaluate lot consistency of a trivalent subunit egg-based influenza vaccine in adults. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27; 30(35):5285-92.
188. Robison SG, Groom H, Young C. Frequency of alternative immunization schedule use in a metropolitan area. Pediatrics. 2012 Jul; 130(1):32-8.
189. Roca A, Bottomley C, Hill PC, Bojang A, Egere U, Antonio M, Darboe O, Greenwood BM, Adegbola RA. Effect of Age and Vaccination With a Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on the Density of Pneumococcal Nasopharyngeal Carriage. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 19. [Epub ahead of print].
190. Rogers KC, Wallace JP, Foster SL, Finks SW. Annual influenza vaccination: offering protection beyond infection. South Med J. 2012 Jul; 105(7):379-86.
191. Roseman C, Truedsson L, Kapetanovic MC. The effect of smoking or alcohol consumption on markers of systemic inflammation, immunoglobulin levels and immune response following pneumococcal vaccination in patients with arthritis. Arthritis Res Ther. 2012 Jul 23; 14(4):R170. [Epub ahead of print].
192. Rositch AF, Hudgens MG, Backes DM, Moses S, Agot K, Nyagaya E, Snijders PJ, Meijer CJ, Bailey RC, Smith JS. Vaccine-Relevant Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Infections and Future Acquisition of High-Risk HPV Types in Men. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
193. Rowhani-Rahbar A, Klein NP, Dekker CL, Edwards KM, Marchant CD, Vellozzi C, Fireman B, Sejvar JJ, Halsey NA, Baxter R; the Risk Interval Working Group of the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment Network. Biologically plausible and evidence-based risk intervals in immunization safety research. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
194. Rüger G, Gabutti G, Rümke H, Rombo L, Bernaola E, Diez-Domingo J, Martinon-Torres F, Høgh B, Konstantopoulos A, Fiquet A, Thomas S, Eymin C, Baudin M. Safety of a Two-Dose Regimen of a Combined Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella Live Vaccine Manufactured with Recombinant Human Albumin. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
195. Saitoh A, Okabe N. Current issues with the immunization program in Japan: Can we fill the "vaccine gap"? Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4752-6.
196. Samkange-Zeeb F, Spallek L, Klug SJ, Zeeb H. HPV Infection Awareness and Self-Reported HPV Vaccination Coverage in Female Adolescent Students in Two German Cities. J Community Health. 2012 Jul 7. [Epub ahead of print].
197. Sanaullah M, Bashir S, Bhatti JA, Pardhan A, Kataria A. Promotion of HPV vaccination: potential gaps between knowledge and practices of Pakistani female family practitioners. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care. 2012 Jul; 38(3):208-9.
198. Sander LE. Improved vaccines through targeted manipulation of the body's immunological risk-assessment? Bioessays. 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
199. Santos-Ocampo AS. Elevated Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies Without Vasculitis After Influenza Vaccination. J Clin Rheumatol. 2012 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print].
200. Santos-Sancho JM, Jimenez-Trujillo I, Hernández-Barrera V, López-de Andrés A, Carrasco-Garrido P, Ortega-Molina P, Jiménez-García R. Influenza vaccination coverage and uptake predictors among Spanish adults suffering COPD. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
201. Schaetti C, Ali SM, Chaignat CL, Khatib AM, Hutubessy R, Weiss MG. Improving community coverage of oral cholera mass vaccination campaigns: lessons learned in zanzibar. PLoS One. 2012; 7(7):e41527.
202. Scheifele DW, Ward BJ, Dionne M, Vanderkooi OG, Loeb M, Coleman BL, Li Y; PHAC/CIHR Influenza Research Network (PCIRN). Compatibility of ASO3-adjuvanted H1N1pdm09 and seasonal trivalent influenza vaccines in adults: Results of a randomized, controlled trial. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4728-32.
203. Schlaudecker EP, Steinhoff MC, Omer SB, Roy E, Arifeen SE, Dodd CN, Altaye M, Raqib R, Breiman RF, Zaman K. Antibody persistence in mothers one year after pneumococcal immunization in pregnancy. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 20; 30(34):5063-6.
204. Schmader K, Oxman M, Levin M, Johnson G, Zhang J, Betts R, Morrison V, Gelb L, Guatelli J, Harbecke R, Pachucki C, Keay S, Menzies B, Griffin M, Kauffman C, Marques A, Toney J, Keller P, Li X, Chan I, Annunziato P; for the Shingles Prevention Study Group. Persistence of the Efficacy of Zoster Vaccine in the Shingles Prevention Study and the Short-Term Persistence Substudy. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print].
205. Schmidt T, Dirks J, Enders M, Gärtner BC, Uhlmann-Schiffler H, Sester U, Sester M. CD4(+) T-cell immunity after pandemic influenza vaccination cross-reacts with seasonal antigens and functionally differs from active influenza infection. Eur J Immunol. 2012 Jul; 42(7):1755-66.
206. Schofield S, Tepper M. Pre-exposure Rabies Vaccination in Travelers: Flexibility not Rigidity. J Travel Med. 2012 Jul; 19(4):272-3.
207. Schönberger K, Ludwig MS, Wildner M, Kalies H. Timely MMR Vaccination in Infancy: Influence of Attitudes and Medical Advice on the Willingness to Vaccinate. Klin Padiatr. 2012 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
208. Segerstrom SC, Hardy JK, Evans DR, Greenberg RN. Vulnerability, distress, and immune response to vaccination in older adults. Brain Behav Immun. 2012 Jul; 26(5):747-53.
209. Segura Benedicto A. [The putative link between the MMR vaccine and autism and refusal to vaccinate]. Gac Sanit. 2012 Jul; 26(4):366-71.
210. Shafar S. Vaccination for voluntary and private sector workers should be free. BMJ. 2012 Jul 23; 345:e4513.
211. Shaw A. New technologies for new influenza vaccines. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 13; 30(33):4927-33.
212. Sheldon E, Schwartz H, Jiang Q, Giardina PC, Perez JL. A Phase 1, randomized, open-label, active-controlled trial to assess the safety of a meningococcal serogroup B bivalent rLP2086 vaccine in healthy adults. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
213. Shen Z, Lei H. Expression of hBD-2 induced by 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine, Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine and split influenza virus vaccine. Mol Med Report. 2012 Jul 26. [Epub ahead of print].
214. Shenson D, Anderson L, Slonim A, Benson W. Vaccinations and preventive screening services for older adults: opportunities and challenges in the USA. Perspect Public Health. 2012 Jul; 132(4):165-70.
215. Shlamovitz GZ, Johar S. A Case of Evans' Syndrome Following Influenza Vaccine. J Emerg Med. 2012 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
216. Shoenfeld Y. HPV vaccines and autoimmune diseases. J Intern Med. 2012 Jul; 272(1):98.
217. Song JM, Kim YC, O E, Compans RW, Prausnitz MR, Kang SM. DNA vaccination in the skin using microneedles improves protection against influenza. Mol Ther. 2012 Jul; 20(7):1472-80.
218. Stewart B, Rose CE, Tokars JI, Martin SW, Keitel WA, Keyserling HL, Babcock J, Parker SD, Jacobson RM, Poland GA, McNeil MM. Health-related quality of life in the CDC Human Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed Clinical Trial. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print].
219. Stojanovski K, McWeeney G, Emiroglu N, Ostlin P, Koller T, Licari L, Kaluski DN. Risk factors for low vaccination coverage among Roma children in disadvantaged settlements in Belgrade, Serbia. Vaccine. 2012 Aug 10; 30(37):5459-63.
220. Sullender W, Fowler K, Krishnan A, Gupta V, Moulton LH, Lafond K, Widdowson MA, Lal RB, Broor S. Design and initiation of a study to assess the direct and indirect effects of influenza vaccine given to children in rural India. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27; 30(35):5235-9.
221. Sun X, Li X, Chen J. Comments on 'Sample size for equivalence trials: a case study from a vaccine lot consistency trial' by J. Ganju, A. Izu and A. Anemona. Stat Med. 2012 Jul 10; 31(15):1652-3.
222. Suresh PS, Rajan T, Thejaswini V, Rajeshkannan R. Psychosocial determinants of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccine acceptability among Indian health-care workers during the post-pandemic phase. J Infect. 2012 Jul; 65(1):90-3.
223. Taddio A, Ipp M, Thivakaran S, Jamal A, Parikh C, Smart S, Sovran J, Stephens D, Katz J. Survey of the prevalence of immunization non-compliance due to needle fears in children and adults. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4807-12.
224. Tan TQ. Pediatric invasive pneumococcal disease in the United States in the era of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines. Clin Microbiol Rev. 2012 Jul; 25(3):409-19.
225. Taylor DN, Treanor JJ, Sheldon EA, Johnson C, Umlauf S, Song L, Kavita U, Liu G, Tussey L, Ozer K, Hofstaetter T, Shaw A. Development of VAX128, a recombinant hemagglutinin (HA) influenza-flagellin fusion vaccine with improved safety and immune response. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 11. [Epub ahead of print].
226. Tejedor JC, Merino JM, Moro M, Navarro ML, Espín J, Omeñaca F, García-Sicilia J, Moreno-Pérez D, Ruiz-Contreras J, Centeno F, Barrio F, Cabanillas L, Muro M, Esporrin C, De Torres MJ, Caubet M, Boutriau D, Miller JM, Mesaros N. Five-year antibody persistence and safety following a booster dose of combined Haemophilus influenzae type b-Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
227. Tennis P, Toback SL, Andrews EB, McQuay LJ, Bioinf M, Ambrose CS. A US postmarketing evaluation of the frequency and safety of live attenuated influenza vaccine use in nonrecommended children younger than 5 years: 2009-2010 season. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 24. [Epub ahead of print].
228. Thierry-Carstensen B, Jordan K, Uhlving HH, Dalby T, Sørensen C, Jensen AM, Heilmann C. A randomised, double-blind, non-inferiority clinical trial on the safety and immunogenicity of a tetanus, diphtheria and monocomponent acellular pertussis (TdaP) vaccine in comparison to a tetanus and diphtheria (Td) vaccine when given as booster vaccinations to healthy adults. Vaccine. 2012 Aug 10; 30(37):5464-71.
229. Thomas-Crusells J, McElhany J, Aguado MT. Report of the ad-hoc consultation on aging and immunization for a future WHO research agenda on life-course immunization. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
230. To KK, Zhang AJ, Hung IF, Xu T, Ip WC, Wong RT, Ng JC, Chan JF, Chan KH, Yuen KY. High Titer and Avidity of Nonneutralizing Antibodies against Influenza Vaccine Antigen Are Associated with Severe Influenza. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Jul;19(7):1012-8.
231. Toback SL, Ambrose CS. A multi-season national estimate of adult influenza vaccination by US office-based pediatricians, 2006-2011. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 Jul; 6(4):231-4.
232. Tomljenovic L, Shaw CA. Who Profits From Uncritical Acceptance of Biased Estimates of Vaccine Efficacy and Safety? Am J Public Health. 2012 Jul 19. [Epub ahead of print].
233. Treanor JJ, Talbot HK, Ohmit SE, Coleman LA, Thompson MG, Cheng PY, Petrie JG, Lofthus G, Meece JK, Williams JV, Berman L, Breese Hall C, Monto AS, Griffin MR, Belongia E, Shay DK; for the US Flu-VE Network. Effectiveness of Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in the United States During a Season With Circulation of All Three Vaccine Strains. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 25. [Epub ahead of print].
234. Tricco AC, Chit A, Hallett D, Soobiah C, Meier G, Chen M, Tashkandi M, Bauch vC, Loeb M. Effect of influenza vaccines against mismatched strains: a systematic review protocol. Syst Rev. 2012 Jul 30; 1(1):35. [Epub ahead of print].
235. Tseng HF, Chi M, Smith N, Marcy SM, Sy LS, Jacobsen SJ. Herpes zoster vaccine and the incidence of recurrent herpes zoster in an immunocompetent elderly population. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 206(2):190-6.
236. Tuells J. Vaccinology: The name, the concept, the adjectives. Vaccine. 2012 Aug 10;30(37):5491-5.
237. Tóthpál A, Dobay O. [Drastic changes in serotypes of carried pneumococci due to an increased vaccination rate in Hungary]. Orv Hetil. 2012 Jul 1; 153(26):1031-4.
238. Uscher-Pines L, Harris KM, Burns RM, Mehrotra A. The growth of retail clinics in vaccination delivery in the u.s. Am J Prev Med. 2012 Jul; 43(1):63-6.
239. Valleron AJ. Can the modeling of herd immunity help design influenza immunization policy? Prev Med. 2012 Jul; 55(1):78-9.
240. van der Linden M, Weiß S, Falkenhorst G, Siedler A, Imöhl M, von Kries R. Four years of universal pneumococcal conjugate infant vaccination in Germany: Impact on incidence of invasive pneumococcal disease and serotype distribution in children. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 4. [Epub ahead of print].
241. van der Maaden K, Jiskoot W, Bouwstra J. Microneedle technologies for (trans)dermal drug and vaccine delivery. J Control Release. 2012 Jul 20; 161(2):645-55.
242. Velentgas P, Amato AA, Bohn RL, Arnold Chan K, Cochrane T, Funch DP, Dashevsky I, Duddy AL, Gladowski P, Greenberg SA, Kramer JM, McMahill-Walraven C, Nakasato C, Spettell CM, Syat BL, Wahl PM, Walker AM, Zhang F, Brown JS, Platt R. Risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome after meningococcal conjugate vaccination. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print].
243. Velázquez FR, Colindres RE, Grajales C, Hernández MT, Mercadillo MG, Torres FJ, Cervantes-Apolinar M, Deantonio-Suarez R, Ortega-Barria E, Blum M, Breuer T, Verstraeten T. Postmarketing surveillance of intussusception following mass introduction of the attenuated human rotavirus vaccine in Mexico. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Jul;31(7):736-44.
244. Verma R, Khanna P, Chawla S. Inactivated Polio Vaccine: Time to introduce it in India's national immunization schedule. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
245. Vesikari T, Forstén A, Borkowski A, Gaitatzis N, Banzhoff A, Clemens R. Homologous and heterologous antibody responses to a one-year booster dose of an MF59 (®) : Adjuvanted A/H5N1 pre-pandemic influenza vaccine in pediatric subjects. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Jul 1; 8(7). [Epub ahead of print].
246. Vikram K, Vanneman R, Desai S. Linkages between maternal education and childhood immunization in India. Soc Sci Med. 2012 Jul; 75(2):331-9.
247. von Seidlein L, Deen JL. Considerations for Oral Cholera Vaccine Use during Outbreak after Earthquake in Haiti, 2010-2011. Emerg Infect Dis. 2012 Jul; 18(7):1211-4.
248. Vrethem M, Malmgren K, Lindh J. A patient with both narcolepsy and multiple sclerosis in association with Pandemrix vaccination. J Neurol Sci. 2012 Jul 27. [Epub ahead of print].
249. Watson-Jones D, Baisley K, Ponsiano R, Lemme F, Remes P, Ross D, Kapiga S,Mayaud P, de Sanjosé S, Wight D, Changalucha J, Hayes R. Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in Tanzanian Schoolgirls: Cluster-Randomized Trial Comparing 2 Vaccine-Delivery Strategies. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 13. [Epub ahead of print].
250. Wendy B. Vaccination with 3-dose paediatric rotavirus vaccine (RotaTeq(®)): Impact on the timeliness of uptake of the primary course of DTPa vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 27; 30(35):5293-7.
251. Who Publication. Pneumococcal vaccines WHO position paper - 2012 - Recommendations. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4717-8.
252. Wicker S, Rabenau HF, Betz W, Lauer HC. Attitudes of dental healthcare workers towards the influenza vaccination. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2012 Jul; 215(4):482-6.
253. Wong SY, Wong CK, Chan FW, Chan PK, Ngai K, Mercer S, Woo J. Chronic psychosocial stress: does it modulate immunity to the influenza vaccine in Hong Kong Chinese elderly caregivers? Age (Dordr). 2012 Jul 8. [Epub ahead of print].
254. Woodward C. Vaccinating children against anthrax. CMAJ. 2012 Jul 3. [Epub ahead of print].
255. Yen C, Tate JE, Steiner CA, Cortese MM, Patel MM, Parashar UD. Trends in intussusception hospitalizations among US infants before and after implementation of the rotavirus vaccination program, 2000-2009. J Infect Dis. 2012 Jul 1; 206(1):41-8.
256. Zeretzke CM, McIntosh MS, Kalynych CJ, Wylie T, Lott M, Wood D. Reduced use of occult bacteremia blood screens by emergency medicine physicians using immunization registry for children presenting with Fever without a source. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2012 Jul; 28(7):640-5.
257. Zhang J, While AE, Norman IJ. Nurses' vaccination against pandemic H1N1 influenza and their knowledge and other factors. Vaccine. 2012 Jul 6; 30(32):4813-9.
258. Zhang J, Xie F, Delzell E, Chen L, Winthrop KL, Lewis JD, Saag KG, Baddley JW, Curtis JR. Association between vaccination for herpes zoster and risk of herpes zoster infection among older patients with selected immune-mediated diseases. JAMA. 2012 Jul 4; 308(1):43-9.
259. Zhang J, Pritchard E, Hu X, Valentin T, Panilaitis B, Omenetto FG, Kaplan DL. Stabilization of vaccines and antibiotics in silk and eliminating the cold chain. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jul 24; 109(30):11981-6.
260. Zheteyeva YA, Moro PL, Tepper NK, Rasmussen SA, Barash FE, Revzina NV, Kissin D, Lewis PW, Yue X, Haber P, Tokars JI, Vellozzi C, Broder KR. Adverse event reports after tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccines in pregnant women. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Jul; 207(1):59.e1-7.