Vaccine Safety Bibliography - April 2012
1. Ahmad TA, El-Sayed LH, Haroun M, Hussein AA, El Ashry el SH. Development of immunization trials against Klebsiella pneumoniae. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 23; 30(14):2411-20.
2. Albert SM, Nowalk MP, Yonas MA, Zimmerman RK, Ahmed F. Standing orders for influenza and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccination: Correlates identified in a national survey of U.S. Primary care physicians. BMC Fam Pract. 2012 Mar 20; 13(1):22. [Epub ahead of print].
3. American College of Emergency Physicians. Guidelines for smallpox vaccination for health care workers. Ann Emerg Med. 2012 Mar; 59(3):240.
4. Anand A, Luman ET, O'Connor PM. Building on success--potential to improve coverage of multiple health interventions through integrated delivery with routine childhood vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S28-39.
5. Andrew M, Robert H, David S. Optimizing pneumococcal vaccination for paediatric cochlear implant recipients using the cochlear implant pneumococcal vaccination flowchart. Cochlear Implants Int. 2012 Mar 8. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Anis E, Grotto I, Moerman L, Warshavsky B, Slater PE, Lev B. Mumps outbreak in Israel's highly vaccinated society: are two doses enough? Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Mar;140(3):439-46.
7. Ansaldi F, de Florentiis D, Canepa P, Zancolli M, Martini M, Orsi A, Durando P, Icardi G. Carriage of Streptoccoccus pneumoniae 7 years after implementation of vaccination program in a population with very high and long-lasting coverage, Italy. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 16; 30(13):2288-94.
8. Baguelin M, Jit M, Miller E, Edmunds WJ. Health and economic impact of the seasonal influenza vaccination programme in England. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 21. [Epub ahead of print].
9. Bardenheier B, Wortley P, Shefer A, McCauley MM, Gravenstein S. Racial Inequities in Receipt of Influenza Vaccination among Nursing Home Residents in the United States, 2008-2009: A Pattern of Low Overall Coverage in Facilities in Which Most Residents are Black. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2012 Mar 14. [Epub ahead of print].
10. Baron-Epel O, Bord S, Madjar B, Habib S, Rishpon S. What lies behind the low rates of vaccinations among nurses who treat infants? Vaccine. 2012 Mar 21.[Epub ahead of print].
11. Baxter R, Lewis N, Bakshi N, Vellozzi C, Klein NP; CISA Network. Recurrent Guillain-Barre syndrome following vaccination. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 54(6):800-4.
12. Betsch C, Sachse K. Debunking Vaccination Myths: Strong Risk Negations Can Increase Perceived Vaccination Risks. Health Psychol. 2012 Mar 12. [Epub ahead of print].
13. Biering-Sørensen S, Aaby P, Napirna BM, Roth A, Ravn H, Rodrigues A, Whittle H, Benn CS. Small randomized trial among low-birth-weight children receiving bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccination at first health center contact. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Mar; 31(3):306-8.
14. Blanchard-Rohner G, Meier S, Ryser J, Schaller D, Combescure C, Yudin MH, Burton-Jeangros C, de Tejada BM, Siegrist CA. Acceptability of maternal immunization against influenza: the critical role of obstetricians. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2012 Mar 16. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Blank P, Schwenkglenks M, Szucs TD. The impact of European vaccination policies on seasonal influenza vaccination coverage rates in the elderly. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Mar 1; 8(3). [Epub ahead of print].
16. Blau J, Faye PC, Senouci K, Dagnan SN, Douba A, Saracino JT, Gessner BD. Establishment of a National Immunization Technical Advisory Group in Côte d'Ivoire: Process and lessons learned. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 28; 30(15):2588-93.
17. Boddington NL, Simons H, Launders N, Gawthrop M, Stillwell A, Wong C, Mathewson J, Hill DR. Evaluation of travel medicine practice by yellow Fever vaccination centers in England, wales, and northern ireland. J Travel Med. 2012 Mar; 19(2):84-91.
18. Braikat M, Barkia A, Mdaghri NE, Rainey JJ, Cohen AL, Teleb N. Vaccination with Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine reduces bacterial meningitis in Morocco. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 28; 30(15):2594-9.
19. Briere EC, Ryman TK, Cartwright E, Russo ET, Wannemuehler KA, Nygren BL, Kola S, Sadumah I, Ochieng C, Watkins ML, Quick R. Impact of integration of hygiene kit distribution with routine immunizations on infant vaccine coverage and water treatment and handwashing practices of Kenyan mothers. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S56-64.
20. Brooks A, Briët OJ, Hardy D, Steketee R, Smith TA. Simulated Impact of RTS,S/AS01 Vaccination Programs in the Context of Changing Malaria Transmission. PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e32587.
21. Cakir FB, Timur C, Yoruk A, Cakir E, Ayhan AC. Seroconversion status after single dose and double doses of varicella vaccination in children with leukemia. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2012 Mar; 29(2):191-4.
22. Campos-Outcalt D. ACIP immunization update. J Fam Pract. 2012 Mar; 61(3):150-2.
23. Cates JR, Ortiz R, Shafer A, Romocki LS, Coyne-Beasley T. Designing Messages to Motivate Parents To Get Their Preteenage Sons Vaccinated Against Human Papillomavirus. Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2012 Mar; 44(1):39-47.
24. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Recommended adult immunization schedule - United States, 2012. J Midwifery Womens Health. 2012 Mar; 57(2):188-95.
25. Chamberlain AT, Seib K, Wells K, Hannan C, Orenstein WA, Whitney EA, Hinman AR, Berkelman RL, Omer SB. Perspectives of Immunization Program Managers on 2009-10 H1N1 Vaccination in the United States: A National Survey. Biosecur Bioterror. 2012 Mar; 10(1):142-150.
26. Christou EM, Wargon O. Stevens-Johnson syndrome after varicella vaccination. Med J Aust. 2012 Mar 5; 196(4):240-1.
27. Cibulskis RE, Pujari S, Otten MW. Do estimates of intervention coverage obtained from children at immunization clinics provide a reasonable approximation to population values? J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S91-102.
28. Cohen B, Ferng YH, Wong-McLoughlin J, Jia H, Morse SS, Larson EL. Predictors of flu vaccination among urban Hispanic children and adults. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2012 Mar; 66(3):204-9.
29. Committee on Obstetric Practice. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 521: Update on immunization and pregnancy: tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccination. Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Mar; 119(3):690-1.
30. Cullen G, Bader C, Korzenik JR, Sands BE. Serological response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Gut. 2012 Mar; 61(3):385-91.
31. Cummings GE, Ruff E, Guthrie SH, Hoffmaster MA, Leitch LL, King JC Jr. Successful Use of Volunteers to Conduct School-located Mass Influenza Vaccination Clinics. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S88-95.
32. Damkjaer MB, Perslev A, Clausen FB, Dziegiel MH, Jørgensen FS. Study of compliance with a new, targeted antenatal D immunization prevention programme in Denmark. Vox Sang. 2012 Mar 22. [Epub ahead of print].
33. de Sousa A, Rabarijaona LP, Tenkorang O, Inkoom E, Ravelomanantena HV, Njarasoa S, Whang JN, Ndiaye JL, Ndiaye Y, Ndiaye M, Sow D, Akadiri G, Hassan J, Dicko A, Sagara I, Kubalalika P, Mathanga D, Bizuneh K, Randriasamimanana JR, Recht J, Bjelic I, Dodoo A. Pharmacovigilance of malaria intermittent preventive treatment in infants coupled with routine immunizations in 6 African countries. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S82-90.
34. Derhovanessian E, Pawelec G. Vaccination in the elderly. Microb Biotechnol. 2012 Mar; 5(2):226-32.
35. Desai R, Parashar UD, Lopman B, Helena de Oliveira L, Clark AD, Sanderson CF, Tate JE, Matus CR, Andrus JK, Patel MM. Potential Intussusception Risk Versus Health Benefits From Rotavirus Vaccination in Latin America. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Mar 19. [Epub ahead of print].
36. Desai R, Lopman BA, Shimshoni Y, Harris JP, Patel MM, Parashar UD. Use of Internet Search Data to Monitor Impact of Rotavirus Vaccination in the United States. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Mar 14. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Donnini I, Scappini B, Guidi S, Longo G, Bosi A. Acquired severe aplastic anemia after H1N1 influenza virus vaccination successfully treated with allogeneic bone marrow transplantation. Ann Hematol. 2012 Mar; 91(3):475-6.
38. Doskoch P. Young Women Recognize Need for Safer Sex After HPV Vaccination. Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2012 Mar; 44(1):69-70.
39. Duclos P, Durrheim DN, Reingold A, Bhutta Z, Vannice K, Rees H. Developing evidence-based immunization recommendations and grade. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 2. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Dunlap AM, Rudenko AW. Evaluating the Difference in Preventive Vaccination Uptake in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus (April). Ann Pharmacother. 2012 Mar 13. [Epub ahead of print]
41. Dunne EM, Manning J, Russell FM, Robins-Browne RM, Mulholland EK, Satzke C. Effect of pneumococcal vaccination on nasopharyngeal carriage of Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis, and Staphylococcus aureus in Fijian children. J Clin Microbiol. 2012 Mar; 50(3):1034-8.
42. E Fiore A, Epperson S, Perrotta D, Bernstein H, Neuzil K. Expanding the recommendations for annual influenza vaccination to school-age children in the United States. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S54-62.
43. Eggertson L. Provinces weighing HPV vaccination of boys. CMAJ. 2012 Mar 20; 184(5):E250-1.
44. Eibl MM. The effect of routine rotavirus vaccination on healthcare utilization for diarrhea in US children. Immunotherapy. 2012 Mar; 4(3):269-72.
45. El-Makhzangy AM, Ismail NM, Galal SB, Sobhy TS, Hegazy AA. Can vaccination against pneumococci prevent otitis media with effusion? Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2012 Mar 3. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Faresjö T, Arvidsson L, Boberg P, Hagert B, Gursky EA, Timpka T. Swedish nursing and medical students' high vaccination adherence during the influenza A (H1N1) pandemic 2009: Insights for pandemic preparedness. Scand J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 44(3):237-41.
47. Ferguson M, Risi G, Davis M, Sheldon E, Baron M, Li P, Madariaga M, Fries L, Godeaux O, Vaughn D. Safety and long-term humoral immune response in adults after vaccination with an H1N1 2009 pandemic influenza vaccine with or without AS03 adjuvant. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205(5):733-44.
48. Fernández-Ruiz M, Mon Trotti V, Serrano Frontaura A, López-Medrano F. [Knowledge and adherence to pneumococcal vaccination recommendations in adults among family physicians and hospital specialists.]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2012 Mar 3. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Ferrera G, Cuccia M, Mereu G, Icardi G, Bona G, Esposito S, Federico M, Messier M, Kuriyakose S, Hardt K. Booster vaccination of pre-school children with reduced-antigen-content diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis-inactivated poliovirus vaccine co-administered with measles-mumps-rubella-varicella vaccine: A randomized, controlled trial in children primed according to a 2+1 schedule in infancy. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Mar 1; 8(3). [Epub ahead of print].
50. Ganse EV, Letrilliart L, Borne H, Morand F, Robain M, Siegrist CA. Health problems most commonly diagnosed among young female patients during visits to general practitioners and gynecologists in France before the initiation of the human papillomavirus vaccination program. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012 Mar; 21(3):261-8.
51. Giaquinto C, Jackson AE, Vesikari T. Report of the second European expert meeting on rotavirus vaccination. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 16; 30(13):2237-44.
52. Giglio N, Gentile A, Lees L, Micone P, Armoni J, Reygrobellet C, Crepey P. Public health and economic benefits of new pediatric influenza vaccination programs in Argentina. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Mar 1; 8(3). [Epub ahead of print].
53. Gillard P, Caplanusi A, Knuf M, Roman F, Walravens K, Moris P, Dramé M, Schwarz TF. An assessment of prime-boost vaccination schedules with AS03(A) -adjuvanted prepandemic H5N1 vaccines: a randomized study in European adults. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 Mar 9. [Epub ahead of print].
54. Glatman-Freedman A, Nichols K. The effect of social determinants on immunization programs. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Mar 1; 8(3). [Epub ahead of print].
55. Grassly NC, Jafari H, Bahl S, Sethi R, Deshpande JM, Wolff C, Sutter RW, Aylward RB. Waning intestinal immunity following vaccination with oral poliovirus vaccines in India. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar 23. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Gröndahl-Yli-Hannuksela K, Vuononvirta J, Barkoff AM, Viander M, Van Der Meeren O, Mertsola J, He Q. Gene Polymorphism in Toll-like Receptor 4: Effect on Antibody Production and Persistence After Acellular Pertussis Vaccination During Adolescence. J Infect Dis. 2012 Apr; 205(8):1214-9.
57. Guillard O, Fauconneau B, Pineau A, Marrauld A, Bellocq JP, Chenard MP. Aluminium overload after 5 years in skin biopsy following post-vaccination with subcutaneous pseudolymphoma. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2012 Mar 14. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Gupta M, Prinja S, Kumar R, Kaur M. Cost-effectiveness of Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine introduction in the universal immunization schedule in Haryana State, India. Health Policy Plan. 2012 Mar 8. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Hansen S, Lehr CM. Nanoparticles for transcutaneous vaccination. Microb Biotechnol. 2012 Mar; 5(2):156-67.
60. Holle LV, Zeinoun Z, Bauchau V, Verstraeten T. Using time-to-onset for detecting safety signals in spontaneous reports of adverse events following immunization: a proof of concept study. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012 Mar 1. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Hug S, Weibel D, Delaporte E, Gervaix A, Heininger U. Comparative coverage of supplementary and universally recommended immunizations in children at 24 months of age. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Mar; 31(3):217-20.
62. Hukic M, Hübschen JM, Seremet M, Salimovic-Besic I, Mulaomerovic M, Mehinovic N, Karakas S, Charpentier E, Muller CP. An outbreak of rubella in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina between December 2009 and May 2010 indicates failure to vaccinate during wartime (1992-1995). Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Mar; 140(3):447-53.
63. Jacobson RM, Ovsyannikova IG, Vierkant RA, Pankratz VS, Poland GA. Independence of measles-specific humoral and cellular immune responses to vaccination. Hum Immunol. 2012 Mar 3. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Johansen LJ, Stenvig T, Wey H. The decision to receive influenza vaccination among nurses in north and South dakota. Public Health Nurs. 2012 Mar; 29(2):116-25.
65. Kallweit U, Hidalgo H, Engel A, Baumann CR, Bassetti CL, Dahmen N. Post H1N1 vaccination narcolepsy-cataplexy with decreased CSF beta-amyloid. Sleep Med. 2012 Mar; 13(3):323.
66. Keane VA, Hudson AR, King JC Jr. Pediatrician Attitudes Concerning School-located Vaccination Clinics for Seasonal Influenza. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S96-S100.
67. Kidd F, Wones R, Momper A, Bechtle M, Lewis M. From 51% to 100%: Mandatory seasonal influenza vaccination. Am J Infect Control. 2012 Mar; 40(2):188-90.
68. Kim JH, Cho HY, Hennessey KA, Lee HJ, Bae GR, Kim HC. Adverse Events following Immunization (AEFI) with the Novel Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Vaccine: Findings from the National Registry of All Vaccine Recipients and AEFI and the Passive Surveillance System in South Korea. Jpn J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 65(2):99-104.
69. Kim JJ. Effect of quadrivalent HPV vaccination on HPV related disease in women treated for cervical or vulvar/vaginal disease. BMJ. 2012 Mar 27; 344:e1544.
70. Kuhnert R, Schlaud M, Poethko-Müller C, Vennemann M, Fleming P, Blair PS, Mitchell E, Thompson J, Hecker H. Reanalyses of case-control studies examining the temporal association between sudden infant death syndrome and vaccination. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 16; 30(13):2349-56.
71. Kuo AM, Brown JN, Clinard V. Effect of influenza vaccination on international normalized ratio during chronic warfarin therapy. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2012 Mar 26. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Lieu TA, Nguyen MD, Ball R, Martin DB. Health outcomes of interest for evaluation in the Post-Licensure Rapid Immunization Safety Monitoring Program. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 3. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Likis FE. Immunizations for women: a midwifery responsibility. J Midwifery Womens Health. 2012 Mar; 57(2):111.
74. Lismond A, Carbonnelle S, Verhaegen J, Schatt P, De Bel A, Jordens P, Jacobs F, Dediste A, Verschuren F, Huang TD, Tulkens PM, Glupczynski Y, Van Bambeke F. Antimicrobial susceptibility of Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates from vaccinated and non-vaccinated patients with a clinically confirmed diagnosis of community-acquired pneumonia in Belgium. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2012 Mar; 39(3):208-16.
75. Litinsky I, Balbir A, Zisman D, Mandelboim M, Mendelson E, Feld J, Braun Y, Anouk M, Kaufman I, Paran D, Caspi D, Elkayam O. Vaccination against influenza in patients with systemic sclerosis. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2012 Mar 9. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Longini IM Jr. A theoretic framework to consider the effect of immunizing schoolchildren against influenza: implications for research. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S63-7.
77. Lott J, Johnson J. Promising Practices for School-located Vaccination Clinics--: Part II: Clinic Operations and Program Sustainability. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S81-7.
78. Lott J, Johnson J. Promising Practices for School-located Vaccination Clinics--Part I: Preparation. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S75-80.
79. Lowther SA, Shinoda N, Juni BA, Theodore MJ, Wang X, Jawahir SL, Jackson ML, Cohn A, Danila R, Lynfield R; Hib Survey Team. Haemophilus influenzae type b infection, vaccination, and H. influenzae carriage in children in Minnesota, 2008-2009. Epidemiol Infect. 2012 Mar; 140(3):566-74.
80. Lu CY; APECI members, Santosham M. Survey of national immunization programs and vaccine coverage rates in Asia Pacific countries. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 16; 30(13):2250-5.
81. Lu PJ, Dorell C, Yankey D, Santibanez TA, Singleton JA. A comparison of parent and provider reported influenza vaccination status of adolescents. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 20. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Mak KK, Yiu YF, Ko KL, Hui KS, Mak KM, Mak LY, To WP, Wu KH, Yeung F, Lee PP. Attitudes and perceptions of influenza vaccination among Hong Kong doctors and medical students before the 2009 pandemic. Eur J Public Health. 2012 Mar 1. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Matrajt L, Longini IM Jr. Critical immune and vaccination thresholds for determining multiple influenza epidemic waves. Epidemics. 2012 Mar; 4(1):22-32.
84. Matysiak-Klose D, Ahmed F, Duclos P, Falck-Ytter Y, Forland F, Houweling H, Kramarz P, Langley JM, Mertens T, Schünemann H, Senouci K, Temte J, Wichmann O. Report on the 1st international workshop on procedures for the development of evidence-based vaccination recommendations, Berlin, Germany, 22-23 November 2010. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 23; 30(14):2399-404.
85. Maurer J, Harris KM, Black CL, Euler GL. Support for seasonal influenza vaccination requirements among US healthcare personnel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012 Mar; 33(3):213-21.
86. McLachlan HV. A proposed non-consequentialist policy for the ethical distribution of scarce vaccination in the face of an influenza pandemic. J Med Ethics. 2012 Mar 12. [Epub ahead of print].
87. McNeil MM, Arana J, Stewart B, Hartshorn M, Hrncir D, Wang H, Lamias M, Locke M, Stamper J, Tokars JI, Engler RJ. A cluster of nonspecific adverse events in a military reserve unit following pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 vaccination-Possible stimulated reporting? Vaccine. 2012 Mar 23; 30(14):2421-6.
88. Mehta NR, Julian PJ, Meek JI, Sosa LE, Bilinski A, Hariri S, Markowitz LE, Hadler JL, Niccolai LM. Human papillomavirus vaccination history among women with precancerous cervical lesions: disparities and barriers. Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Mar; 119(3):575-81.
89. Mello MM, Abiola S, Colgrove J. Pharmaceutical Companies' Role in State Vaccination Policymaking: The Case of Human Papillomavirus Vaccination. Am J Public Health. 2012 Mar 15. [Epub ahead of print].
90. Mirza IR, Kamadjeu R, Assegid K, Mulugeta A. Somalia: supporting the child survival agenda when routine health service is broken. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S126-33.
91. Montgomery JR, Engler R, Allan-Martinez F, Morse A, Duran L. Case report: chest pain in service members following smallpox vaccination. MSMR. 2012 Mar; 19(3):6-7.
92. Muangchana C, Riewpaiboon A, Jiamsiri S, Thamapornpilas P, Warinsatian P. Economic analysis for evidence-based policy-making on a national immunization program: A case of rotavirus vaccine in Thailand. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 2. [Epub ahead of print].
93. Mughal A, Kazi YF, Bukhari HA, Ali M. Pertussis resurgence among vaccinated children in Khairpur, Sindh, Pakistan. Public Health. 2012 Mar 23. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Muhsen K, Abed El-Hai R, Amit-Aharon A, Nehama H, Gondia M, Davidovitch N, Goren S, Cohen D. Risk factors of underutilization of childhood immunizations in ultraorthodox Jewish communities in Israel despite high access to health care services. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 9; 30(12):2109-15.
95. Nair H, Holmes A, Rudan I, Car J. Influenza vaccination in healthcare professionals. BMJ. 2012 Mar 28; 344:e2217.
96. Neuzil KM, Fiore AE, Schieber RA. Evolution of the pediatric influenza vaccination program in the United States. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S51-3.
97. O'Connor ME, Everhart RM, Berg M, Federico SG, Hambidge SJ. Pediatric influenza immunization in an integrated safety net health care system. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 6. [Epub ahead of print].
98. O'Leary ST, Crane LA, Wortley P, Daley MF, Hurley LP, Dong F, Stokley S, Babbel CI, Seewald L, Gahm C, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Adherence to expanded influenza immunization recommendations among primary care providers. J Pediatr. 2012 Mar; 160(3):480-486.e1.
99. Okwo-Bele JM. Integrating immunization with other health interventions for greater impact: the right strategic choice. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S4-5.
100. Olalla J, de Ory F, Casas I, Benítez N. Vaccination against influenza a virus (H1N1) among Spanish healthcare workers. Eur J Intern Med. 2012 Mar; 23(2):e69-70.
101. Partapuri T, Steinglass R, Sequeira J. Integrated delivery of health services during outreach visits: a literature review of program experience through a routine immunization lens. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S20-7.
102. Pedersen LO, Lund KB, Nielsen TJ, Hansen J, Tougaard NH, Andersen JH. [Unclear effect of influenza vaccination in healthy adults.]. Ugeskr Laeger. 2012 Mar 26; 174(13):859-861.
103. Perkins RB, Clark JA. Providers' Attitudes Toward Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in Young Men: Challenges for Implementation of 2011 Recommendations. Am J Mens Health. 2012 Mar 8. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Plans-Rubió P. The vaccination coverage required to establish herd immunity against influenza viruses. Prev Med. 2012 Mar 4. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Polisena J, Chen Y, Manuel D. The proportion of influenza vaccination in Ontario, Canada in 2007/2008 compared with other provinces. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 2; 30(11):1981-5.
106. Pruvost I, Lowingerova-Fauvet S, Debacker P, Dervaux B, Dubos F, Martinot A. [Assessment of primary care physicians' adherence to the national childhood vaccination schedule]. Arch Pediatr. 2012 Mar; 19(3):248-53.
107. Redd SC, Kosmos CA. Collaboration in State Health Departments on the Immunization Program During the H1N1 Response. Biosecur Bioterror. 2012 Mar; 10(1):155-7.
108. Reed JL, Scott DE, Bray M. Eczema vaccinatum. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 54(6):832-40.
109. Regan DG. Population benefits of HPV vaccination for boys: a complex equation. Evid Based Med. 2012 Mar 22. [Epub ahead of print].
110. Riccardo F, Dente MG, Kojouharova M, Fabiani M, Alfonsi V, Kurchatova A, Vladimirova N, Declich S. Migrant's access to immunization in Mediterranean Countries. Health Policy. 2012 Apr; 105(1):17-24.
111. Rodriguez-Blanco T, Vila-Corcoles A, de Diego C, Ochoa-Gondar O, Valdivieso E, Bobe F, Morro A, Hernández N, Martin A, Calamote F, Clotas L, Herreros MI, Saun N. Relationship between annual influenza vaccination and winter mortality in diabetic people over 65 years. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Mar 1; 8(3). [Epub ahead of print].
112. Roehr B. Media induced anti-vaccination sentiment can even affect health workers, vaccine researcher says. BMJ. 2012 Mar 1; 344:e1563.
113. Ropero-Álvarez AM, Kurtis HJ, Danovaro-Holliday MC, Ruiz-Matus C, Tambini G. Vaccination Week in the Americas: an opportunity to integrate other health services with immunization. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S120-5.
114. Rowhani-Rahbar A, Fireman B, Lewis N, Ray P, Rasgon B, Klein JO, Black S, Klein NP, Baxter R. Rowhani-Rahbar et al. Respond to "Immunization and Bell's Palsy in Children". Am J Epidemiol. 2012 Mar 12. [Epub ahead of print].
115. Ryman TK, Trakroo A, Ekka JB, Watkins M. Contribution of Immunization Weeks toward improving coverage, access to services, and completion of recommended childhood vaccinations in Assam, India. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 28; 30(15):2551-5.
116. Ryman TK, Wallace A, Mihigo R, Richards P, Schlanger K, Cappelier K, Ndiaye S, Modjirom N, Tounkara B, Grant G, Anya B, Kiawi EC, Ochieng C, Kone S, Tesfaye H, Trayner N, Watkins M, Luman ET. Community and health worker perceptions and preferences regarding integration of other health services with routine vaccinations: four case studies. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S49-55.
117. Schieber RA, Kennedy A, Kahn EB. Early Experience Conducting School-located Vaccination Programs for Seasonal Influenza. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S68-74.
118. Segura Benedicto A. [The putative link between the MMR vaccine and autism and refusal to vaccinate.]. Gac Sanit. 2012 Mar 23. [Epub ahead of print].
119. Shann F. Commentary: BCG vaccination halves neonatal mortality. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Mar; 31(3):308-9.
120. Sperling RS, Engel SM, Wallenstein S, Kraus TA, Garrido J, Singh T, Kellerman L, Moran TM. Immunogenicity of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccination received during pregnancy or postpartum. Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Mar; 119(3):631-9.
121. Stewart AM. Using state laws to vaccinate the health-care workforce. Public Health Rep. 2012 Mar-Apr;127(2):224-7.
122. Stiasny K, Aberle JH, Keller M, Grubeck-Loebenstein B, Heinz FX. Age Affects Quantity but Not Quality of Antibody Responses after Vaccination with an Inactivated Flavivirus Vaccine against Tick-Borne Encephalitis. PLoS One. 2012; 7(3):e34145.
123. Taddio A, Hogan ME, Gerges S, Girgis A, Moyer P, Wang L, Murphy C, Ho T, Greenberg S, Ipp M. Addressing parental concerns about pain during childhood vaccination: is there enough time to include pain management in the ambulatory setting? Clin J Pain. 2012 Mar-Apr; 28(3):238-42.
124. Tan X, Chun S, Pablo J, Felgner P, Liang X, Davies DH. Failure of the Smallpox Vaccine To Develop a Skin Lesion in Vaccinia Virus-Naive Individuals Is Related to Differences in Antibody Profiles before Vaccination, Not After. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Mar; 19(3):418-28.
125. Tavana S, Argani H, Gholamin S, Razavi SM, Keshtkar-Jahromi M, Talebian AS, Moghaddam KG, Sepehri Z, Azad TM, Keshtkar-Jahromi M. Influenza vaccination in patients with pulmonary sarcoidosis: efficacy and safety. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2012 Mar; 6(2):136-41.
126. Taylor CL, Eckart RE. Chest Pain, ST Elevation, and Positive Cardiac Enzymes in an Austere Environment: Differentiating Smallpox Vaccination-mediated Myocarditis and Acute Coronary Syndrome in Operation Iraqi Freedom. J Emerg Med. 2012 Mar; 42(3):267-70.
127. Taylor S, Marchisio P, Vergison A, Harriague J, Hausdorff WP, Haggard M. Impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccination on otitis media: a systematic review. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Mar 15. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Tepper M, Schofield S. Preexposure rabies vaccination schedule. J Travel Med. 2012 Mar; 19(2):136.
129. Tomovici A, Barreto L, Zickler P, Meekison W, Noya F, Voloshen T, Lavigne P. Humoral immunity 10 years after booster immunization with an adolescent and adult formulation combined tetanus, diphtheria, and 5-component acellular pertussis vaccine. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 30; 30(16):2647-53.
130. Toptygina A, Semikina E, Alioshkin V. Influence of an immunopotentiator Polyoxidonium on cytokine profile and antibody production in children vaccinated with Priorix. Arch Physiol Biochem. 2012 Mar 2. [Epub ahead of print].
131. Tu HA, Vu HD, Rozenbaum MH, Woerdenbag HJ, Postma MJ. A review of the literature on the economics of vaccination against TB. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2012 Mar; 11(3):303-17.
132. Tubek S, Bojko J, Zurek M, Kamiñski K, Szymkowicz M, Pichurski J, Szygu³a R, Sobieszczañska M. Immune-complex-like disease in the course of Enterobacter cloacae sepsis due to cholelithic cholecystitis preceded by influenza vaccination. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2012 Mar 1; 8(3). [Epub ahead of print].
133. Tuells J, Arístegui J. [Vaccinations in the Public Health Law: the 21 immunization schedules and so it goes.]. Med Clin (Barc). 2012 Mar 6. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Upton JE, Hummel DB, Kasprzak A, Atkinson AR. No systemic reactions to influenza vaccination in egg-sensitized tertiary-care pediatric patients. Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol. 2012 Mar 2;8:2.
135. Van Puyenbroeck K, Hens N, Coenen S, Michiels B, Beunckens C, Molenberghs G, Van Royen P, Verhoeven V. Efficacy of daily intake of Lactobacillus casei Shirota on respiratory symptoms and influenza vaccination immune response: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in healthy elderly nursing home residents. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Mar 21. [Epub ahead of print].
136. Van Rossem I, Vandevoorde J, Buyl R, Deridder S, Devroey D. Notification about influenza vaccination in Belgium: a descriptive study of how people want to be informed. Prim Care Respir J. 2012 Mar 19. [Epub ahead of print].
137. Verhagen LM, Warris A, Hermans PW, del Nogal B, de Groot R, de Waard JH. High prevalence of acute respiratory tract infections among Warao Amerindian children in Venezuela in relation to low immunization coverage and chronic malnutrition. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012 Mar; 31(3):255-62.
138. Vila-Corcoles A, Ochoa-Gondar O, Rodriguez-Blanco T, Gutierrez-Perez A, Vila-Rovira A, Gomez F, Raga X, de Diego C, Satue E, Salsench E, Study Group E. Clinical effectiveness of pneumococcal vaccination against acute myocardial infarction and stroke in people over 60 years: the CAPAMIS study, one-year follow-up. BMC Public Health. 2012 Mar 22; 12(1):222. [Epub ahead of print].
139. Vogt TM, Wortley PM. Epilogue: School-located Influenza Vaccination During the 2009-2010 Pandemic and Beyond. Pediatrics. 2012 Mar; 129 Suppl 2:S107-9.
140. Wallace A, Ryman T, Mihigo R, Ndoutabe M, Tounkara B, Grant G, Anya B, Kiawi EC, Kone S, Tesfaye H, Trayner N, Luman ET. Strengthening evidence-based planning of integrated health service delivery through local measures of health intervention delivery times. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S40-8.
141. Wallace AS, Ryman TK, Dietz V. Experiences integrating delivery of maternal and child health services with childhood immunization programs: systematic review update. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S6-19.
142. Wei SC, Vanden Eng JL, Patterson AE, Doumbia S, Kleinbaum DG, Ryman TK, Touré MB, McMorrow ML. Validity of Expanded Program on Immunization Contact Method health behavior estimates in Mali. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S112-9.
143. Wei SC, Vanden Eng JL, Patterson AE, Doumbia S, Kleinbaum DG, Ryman TK, Touré MB, McMorrow ML. Effect of the Expanded Program on Immunization Contact Method of data collection on health behaviors in Mali. J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar; 205 Suppl 1:S103-11.
144. Williamson D, Oyston PC. The natural history and incidence of Yersinia pestis and prospects for vaccination. J Med Microbiol. 2012 Mar 22. [Epub ahead of print].
145. Witt MA, Katz PH, Witt DJ. Unexpectedly Limited Durability of Immunity Following Acellular Pertussis Vaccination in Pre-Adolescents in a North American Outbreak. Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Mar 15. [Epub ahead of print].
146. Wu Y, Wei W, Zhou M, Wang Y, Wu J, Ma G, Su Z. Thermal-sensitive hydrogel as adjuvant-free vaccine delivery system for H5N1 intranasal immunization. Biomaterials. 2012 Mar; 33(7):2351-60.
147. Yüksel N, Beyazova U, Balci IF, Aksakal FN, Camurdan AD, Sahin F, Rota S. Immunogenicity of a Haemophilus influenzae type b-tetanus conjugate vaccine when administered separately or in combined vaccines for primary immunization in two consecutive national schedules in Turkey. Int J Infect Dis. 2012 Mar 1. [Epub ahead of print].
148. Zingg A, Siegrist M. Measuring people's knowledge about vaccination: Developing a one-dimensional scale. Vaccine. 2012 Mar 20. [Epub ahead of print].