Vaccine Safety Bibliography - September 2011
1. Influenza vaccination coverage among health-care personnel --- United States, 2010--11 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Aug 19; 60:1073-7.
2. Influenza vaccination coverage among pregnant women --- United States, 2010--11 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Aug 19; 60:1078-82.
3. Influenza vaccination, diagnosis, and treatment in children. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2011 Aug; 27(8):770-2.
4. Licensure of a Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine for Children Aged 2 Through 10 Years and Updated Booster Dose Guidance for Adolescents and Other Persons at Increased Risk for Meningococcal Disease --- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2011. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Aug 5;60:1018-9.
5. National and state vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13 through 17 years --- United States, 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Aug 26; 60:1117-23.
6. Prevention and Control of Influenza with Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2011. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Aug 26; 60:1128-32.
7. Progress towards eradicating poliomyelitis - Nigeria, January 2010-June 2011. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Aug 12; 86(33):356-63.
8. Third meeting of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative's Independent Monitoring Board. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Aug 12; 86(33):353-5.
9. Yellow fever in the WHO African and American Regions, 2010. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Aug 19; 86(34):370-6.
10. Aase A, Herstad TK, Merino S, Bolstad M, Sandbu S, Bakke H, Aaberge IS. Immunization of Teenagers with a Fifth Dose of Reduced DTaP-IPV Induces High Levels of Pertussis Antibodies with a Significant Increase in Opsonophagocytic Activity. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Aug; 18(8):1269-74.
11. Ahmed F, Temte JL, Campos-Outcalt D, Schünemann HJ; for the ACIP Evidence Based Recommendations Work Group (EBRWG). Methods for developing evidence based recommendations by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Vaccine. 2011 Aug 11. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Ambrose CS, Loop B, Miday R. A case report of transverse myelitis following influenza vaccination. Arch Neurol. 2011 Aug; 68(8):1085.
13. Ambrose CS, Sifakis F. Factors associated with increased vaccination in 2009 H1N1 school-located influenza vaccination programs. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Aug 1; 7(8). [Epub ahead of print].
14. Amodio E, Tramuto F, Maringhini G, Asciutto R, Firenze A, Vitale F, Costantino C, Calamusa G. Are medical residents a "core group" for future improvement of influenza vaccination coverage in health-care workers? A study among medical residents at the University Hospital of Palermo (Sicily). Vaccine. 2011 Aug 18. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Azap A, Bozkurt GY, Temel F, Cakir B, Tezcan S. Vaccination against pandemic influenza A H1N1 among health care workers. Lessons for the next pandemic. Saudi Med J. 2011 Aug; 32(8):858-60.
16. Ball R, Botsis T. Can Network Analysis Improve Pattern Recognition Among Adverse Events Following Immunization Reported to VAERS? Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2011 Aug; 90(2):271-8.
17. Balé C, Garly ML, Martins C, Nielsen J, Whittle H, Aaby P. Risk factors for measles in young infants in an urban African area with high measles vaccination coverage. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug; 30(8):689-93.
18. Bias H, Quarcoo D, Meier-Wronski C, Wicker S, Seybold J, Nienhaus A, Groneberg DA, de Roux A. Self-reported adverse reactions in 4337 healthcare workers immunizations against novel H1N1 influenza. BMC Res Notes. 2011 Aug 17;4(1):297. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Blanchard-Rohner G, Siegrist CA. Vaccination during pregnancy to protect infants against influenza: Why and why not? Vaccine. 2011 Aug 4. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Blasi F, Palange P, Rohde G, Severin T, Cornaglia G, Finch R. Healthcare workers and influenza vaccination: an ERS-ESCMID Web-based survey. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2011 Aug; 17(8):1223-1225.
21. Brisson M, van de Velde N, Franco EL, Drolet M, Boily MC. Incremental impact of adding boys to current human papillomavirus vaccination programs: role of herd immunity. J Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 204(3):372-6.
22. Brotherton JM, Gertig DM. Primary prophylactic human papillomavirus vaccination programs: future perspective on global impact. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2011 Aug; 9(8):627-39.
23. Bults M, Beaujean DJ, Richardus JH, Steenbergen JE, Voeten HA. Pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccination in The Netherlands: Parental reasoning underlying child vaccination choices. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 26; 29(37):6226-35.
24. Busse JW, Walji R, Wilson K. Parents' experiences discussing pediatric vaccination with healthcare providers: a survey of canadian naturopathic patients. PLoS One. 2011; 6(8):e22737.
25. Castle PE, Zhao FH. Population effectiveness, not efficacy, should decide who gets vaccinated against human papillomavirus via publicly funded programs. J Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 204(3):335-7.
26. Chan TC, Hung IF, Luk JK, Shea YF, Chan FH, Woo PC, Chu LW. Efficacy of dual vaccination of pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza and seasonal influenza on institutionalized elderly: A one-year prospective cohort study. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 5. [Epub ahead of print].
27. Choi YS, Baek YH, Kang W, Nam SJ, Lee J, You S, Chang DY, Youn JC, Choi YK, Shin EC. Reduced Antibody Responses to the Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Vaccine after Recent Seasonal Influenza Vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Aug 3. [Epub ahead of print].
28. Chun C, Weinmann S, Riedlinger K, Mullooly JP, Houston H, Schmid DS, Seward JF. Laboratory characteristics of suspected herpes zoster in vaccinated children. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug; 30(8):719-21.
29. Chung EY, Chiang VW. Influenza vaccination, diagnosis, and treatment in children. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2011 Aug; 27(8):760-9.
30. Clements CJ, Watkins M, de Quadros C, Biellik R, Hadler J, McFarland D, Steinglass R, Luman E, Hennessey K, Dietz V. Researching routine immunization-do we know what we don't know? Vaccine. 2011 Aug 19. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Clevenger LM, Pyrzanowski J, Curtis CR, Bull S, Crane LA, Barrow JC, Kempe A, Daley MF. Parents' acceptance of adolescent immunizations outside of the traditional medical home. J Adolesc Health. 2011 Aug; 49(2):133-40.
32. Combadiere B, Liard C. Transcutaneous and Intradermal vaccination. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Aug 1; 7(8). [Epub ahead of print].
33. Cooper Robbins SC, Leask J, Hayles EH, Sinn JK. Midwife attitudes: An important determinant of maternal postpartum pertussis booster vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 5; 29(34):5591-4.
34. Crowe SR, Merrill JT, Vista ES, Dedeke AB, Thompson DM, Stewart S, Guthridge JM, Niewold TB, Franek BS, Air GM, Thompson LF, James JA. Influenza vaccination responses in human systemic lupus erythematosus: Impact of clinical and demographic features. Arthritis Rheum. 2011 Aug; 63(8):2396-406.
35. Cruz-Aponte M, McKiernan EC, Herrera-Valdez MA. Mitigating effects of vaccination on influenza outbreaks given constraints in stockpile size and daily administration capacity. BMC Infect Dis. 2011 Aug 1; 11:207.
36. de Cassan SC, Forbes EK, Douglas AD, Milicic A, Singh B, Gupta P, Chauhan VS, Chitnis CE, Gilbert SC, Hill AV, Draper SJ. The requirement for potent adjuvants to enhance the immunogenicity and protective efficacy of protein vaccines can be overcome by prior immunization with a recombinant adenovirus. J Immunol. 2011 Sep 1; 187(5):2602-16.
37. Dell' Era L, Esposito S, Corona F, Principi N. Vaccination of children and adolescents with rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2011 Aug;50(8):1358-65.
38. Dempsey AF, Butchart A, Singer D, Clark S, Davis M. Factors associated with parental intentions for male human papillomavirus vaccination: results of a national survey. Sex Transm Dis. 2011 Aug; 38(8):769-76.
39. Dorell C, Yankey D, Strasser S. Parent-Reported Reasons for Nonreceipt of Recommended Adolescent Vaccinations, National Immunization Survey--Teen, 2009. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2011 Aug 19. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Esposito S, Principi N. Different influenza vaccine formulations and adjuvants for childhood influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 4. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Farez MF, Ysrraelit MC, Fiol M, Correale J. H1N1 vaccination does not increase risk of relapse in multiple sclerosis: a self-controlled case-series study. Mult Scler. 2011 Aug 9. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Fedson DS, Nicolas-Spony L, Klemets P, van der Linden M, Marques A, Salleras L, Samson SI. Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccination for adults: new perspectives for Europe. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Aug; 10(8):1143-67.
43. Finn A, Savulescu J. Is immunisation child protection? Lancet. 2011 Aug 6; 378(9790):465-8.
44. Fuji N, Suzuki A, Saito M, Centeno R, Galang H, Lupisan S, Olveda R, Oshitan H. Interruption of the circulation of an indigenous measles genotype and the introduction of other genotypes after a mass vaccination campaign in the Philippines. J Med Virol. 2011 Aug; 83(8):1424-7.
45. Fulton KM, Zhao X, Petit MD, Kilmury SL, Wolfraim LA, House RV, Sjostedt A, Twine SM. Immunoproteomic analysis of the human antibody response to natural tularemia infection with Type A or Type B strains or LVS vaccination. Int J Med Microbiol. 2011 Aug 27. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Gautret P, Bauge M, Simon F, Benkouiten S, Parola P, Brouqui P. Pneumococcal vaccination and Hajj. Int J Infect Dis. 2011 Aug 12. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Giambi C, Donati S, Declich S, Salmaso S, Adegli Atti ML, Alibrandi MP, Brezzi S, Carozzi F, Collina N, Franchi D, Lattanzi A, Meda M, Minna MC, Nannini R, Scherillo I, Bella A; the PreGio Working Group. Estimated acceptance of HPV vaccination among Italian women aged 18-26 years. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 25. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Glaser MS, Chui S, Webber MP, Gustave J, Lee R, McLaughlin MT, Ortiz V, Prezant D, Kelly K. Predictors of acceptance of H1N1 influenza vaccination by FDNY firefighters and EMS workers. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 5; 29(34):5675-80.
49. Glass RI. Unexpected Benefits of Rotavirus Vaccination in the United States. J Infect Dis. 2011 Aug 29. [Epub ahead of print].
50. Greer AL, Fisman DN. Use of Models to Identify Cost-effective Interventions: Pertussis Vaccination for Pediatric Health Care Workers. Pediatrics. 2011 Aug 15. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Grimaldi-Bensouda L, Alpérovitch A, Besson G, Vial C, Cuisset JM, Papeix C, Lyon-Caen O, Benichou J, Rossignol M; Lucien Abenhaim for the GBS-PGRx Study Group. Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Influenzalike Illnesses, and Influenza Vaccination During Seasons With and Without Circulating A/H1N1 Viruses. Am J Epidemiol. 2011 Aug 1; 174(3):326-35.
52. Guh AY, Hadler JL. Use of the state immunization information system to assess rotavirus vaccine effectiveness in Connecticut, 2006-2008. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 26; 29(37):6155-8.
53. Hakim H, Gaur AH, McCullers JA. Motivating factors for high rates of influenza vaccination among healthcare workers. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 11; 29(35):5963-9.
54. Haller W, Buttery J, Laurie K, Beyerle K, Hardikar W, Alex G. Immune response to pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza a vaccination in pediatric liver transplant recipients. Liver Transpl. 2011 Aug; 17(8):914-20.
55. Hansen S, Lehr CM. Nanoparticles for transcutaneous vaccination. Microb Biotechnol. 2011 Aug 19. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Haralambieva IH, Ovsyannikova IG, Dhiman N, Kennedy RB, O'Byrne M, Pankratz VS, Jacobson RM, Poland GA. Common SNPs/haplotypes in IL18R1 and IL18 genes are associated with variations in humoral immunity to smallpox vaccination in Caucasians and African Americans. J Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 204(3):433-41.
57. Haralambieva IH, Ovsyannikova IG, Kennedy RB, Vierkant RA, Pankratz VS, Jacobson RM, Poland GA. Associations between single nucleotide polymorphisms and haplotypes in cytokine and cytokine receptor genes and immunity to measles vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 26. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Haverkate M, D'Ancona F, Johansen K, van der Velden K, Giesecke J, Lopalco PL. Assessing vaccination coverage in the European Union: is it still a challenge? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Aug; 10(8):1195-205.
59. Hechter RC, Chao C, Li Q, Jacobsen SJ, Tseng HF. Second-dose varicella vaccination coverage in children and adolescents in a managed care organization in California, 2006-2009. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug; 30(8):705-7.
60. Heijstek MW, Ott de Bruin LM, Bijl M, Borrow R, van der Klis F, Koné-Paut I, Fasth A, Minden K, Ravelli A, Abinun M, Pileggi GS, Borte M, Wulffraat NM. EULAR recommendations for vaccination in paediatric patients with rheumatic diseases. Ann Rheum Dis. 2011 Aug 3. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Heikkinen T, Heinonen S. Effectiveness and safety of influenza vaccination in children: European perspective. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 4. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Hendrikx LH, de Rond LG, Oztürk K, Veenhoven RH, Sanders EA, Berbers GA, Buisman AM. Impact of infant and preschool pertussis vaccinations on memory B-cell responses in children at 4 years of age. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 5; 29(34):5725-30.
63. Hernández-García I, Cardoso-Muñoz A, Moreno-Pascual C, Sáenz-González MC. [Reasons given by health profession students on whether or not they intend to be vaccinated against influenza when they are healthcare workers.]. Enferm Clin. 2011 Aug 20. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Hilton S, Hunt K, Bedford H, Petticrew M. School nurses' experiences of delivering the UK HPV vaccination programme in its first year. BMC Infect Dis. 2011 Aug 24; 11(1):226. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Jackson C, Lennon D, Wong S, Yan J, Stewart J, Reid S, Oster P, Ypma E, Martin D. Antibody persistence following MeNZB vaccination of adults and children and response to a fourth dose in toddlers. Arch Dis Child. 2011 Aug; 96(8):744-51.
66. Jawad AF, Prak EL, Boyer J, McDonald-McGinn DM, Zackai E, McDonald K, Sullivan KE. A Prospective Study of Influenza Vaccination and a Comparison of Immunologic Parameters in Children and Adults with Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome (DiGeorge Syndrome/Velocardiofacial Syndrome). J Clin Immunol. 2011 Aug 24. [Epub ahead of print].
67. Jentes ES, Poumerol G, Gershman MD, Hill DR, Lemarchand J, Lewis RF, Staples JE, Tomori O, Wilder-Smith A, Monath TP; for the Informal WHO Working Group on Geographic Risk for Yellow Fever. The revised global yellow fever risk map and recommendations for vaccination, 2010: consensus of the Informal WHO Working Group on Geographic Risk for Yellow Fever. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 11(8):622-632.
68. Johnson JG, Talbot TR. New approaches for influenza vaccination of healthcare workers. Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 24(4):363-9.
69. Kapetanovic MC, Roseman C, Jönsson G, Truedsson L, Saxne T, Geborek P. Methotrexate but not TNF-blockers reduces antibody response following pneumococcal vaccination using 7-valent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine in adult patients with established arthritis. Arthritis Rheum. 2011 Aug 10. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Katerinis I, Hadaya K, Duquesnoy R, Ferrari-Lacraz S, Meier S, van Delden C, Martin PY, Siegrist CA, Villard J. De Novo Anti-HLA Antibody After Pandemic H1N1 and Seasonal Influenza Immunization in Kidney Transplant Recipients. Am J Transplant. 2011 Aug; 11(8):1727-1733.
71. Kennedy MS. Vaccination and 'Matters of Belief'. Am J Nurs. 2011 Aug; 111(8):7.
72. Kiertiburanakul S, Malathum K, Watcharananan SP, Bunupuradah P, Piebpien P, Rujiraviroj U, Likitsinsipon W, Apivanich S, Kehachindawat P, Burakitcharoen R, Leelaudomlipi S, Wananukul W. High coverage and safety of influenza A (H1N1) 2009 monovalent vaccination among health care personnel in Thailand. Am J Infect Control. 2011 Aug; 39(6):525-8.
73. Kim CH, Kim JS, Cha SH, Kim KN, Kim JD, Lee KY, Kim HM, Kim JH, Hyuk S, Hong JY, Park SE, Kim YK, Kim NH, Fanic A, Borys D, Ruiz-Guiñazù J, Moreira M, Schuerman L, Kim KH. Response to Primary and Booster Vaccination With 10 Valent Pneumococcal Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae Protein D Conjugate Vaccine in Korean Infants. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug 3. [Epub ahead of print].
74. Klepac P, Laxminarayan R, Grenfell BT. Synthesizing epidemiological and economic optima for control of immunizing infections. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 Aug 23; 108(34):14366-70.
75. Kotton CN. Vaccinations in Kidney Transplant Patients: Searching for Optimal Protection. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011 Aug 18. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Kouyoumdjian FG, Bailowitz A. Completion of the human papillomavirus vaccine series in females attending an urban immunization clinic. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug; 30(8):718-9.
77. Kumar D, Danziger-Isakov L. Immunization against influenza: a balancing act. Am J Transplant. 2011 Aug; 11(8):1561-2.
78. Larson HJ, Cooper LZ, Eskola J, Katz SL, Ratzan S. Addressing the vaccine confidence gap. Lancet. 2011 Aug 6; 378(9790):526-35.
79. Lasko B, Reich D, Madan A, Roman F, Li P, Vaughn D. Rapid Immunization Against H5N1: A Randomized Trial Evaluating Homologous and Cross-Reactive Immune Responses to AS03A-Adjuvanted Vaccination in Adults. J Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 204(4):574-81.
80. Lee YK, Kwon Y, Kim DW, Song KM, Cho H, Kim CH, Go UY, Bae GR, Lee JK. 2009-2010 novel influenza A (H1N1) vaccination coverage in the Republic of Korea. Am J Infect Control. 2011 Aug 24. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Lopman BA, Curns AT, Yen C, Parashar UD. Infant Rotavirus Vaccination May Provide Indirect Protection to Older Children and Adults in the United States. J Infect Dis. 2011 Aug 29. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Luthy KE, Thorpe A, Dymock LC, Connely S. Evaluation of an intervention program to increase immunization compliance among school children. J Sch Nurs. 2011 Aug; 27(4):252-7.
83. Lutringer-Magnin D, Kalecinski J, Barone G, Borne H, Regnier V, Vanhems P, Chauvin F, Lasset C. [Gynaecologists' attitudes and practices towards HPV vaccination: A quantitative-qualitative study in Rhône-Alpes.]. Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2011 Aug 17. [Epub ahead of print].
84. Mahoney MC, Middleman A. The Viability of Using Alternative Sites to Increase Rates of Adolescent Vaccination (or: "A Rising Tide Floats All Boats"). J Adolesc Health. 2011 Aug; 49(2):113-4.
85. Manzur A, Izquierdo C, Ruiz L, Sousa D, Bayas JM, Celorrio JM, Varona W, Nebot M, Salleras L, Domínguez A, Carratalà J; for the Working Group for the Study of Prevention of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in the Elderly. Influence of Prior Pneumococcal and Influenza Vaccination on Outcomes of Older Adults with Community-Acquired Pneumonia. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2011 Aug 1. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Marin M, Zhang JX, Seward JF. Near Elimination of Varicella Deaths in the US After Implementation of the Vaccination Program. Pediatrics. 2011 Aug; 128(2):214-20.
87. McGuire L. Who should be vaccinated against HPV? The list continues to grow. Adv NPs PAs. 2011 Aug; 2(8):33-6.
88. McNicholas N, Chataway J. Relapse risk in patients with multiple sclerosis after H1N1 vaccination, with or without seasonal influenza vaccination. J Neurol. 2011 Aug; 258(8):1545-7.
89. Mitrakrishnan S, Ranjanie G, Thirunavakarasu T, Manjula C, Nayananjani K. Seizures and retrograde amnesia with cerebrospinal fluid changes following H1N1 influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 26; 29(37):6369-70.
90. Monsonego J. Response to Letter to the Editor by Tsu et al. "Benefits of vaccinating young adult women with a prophylactic quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16 and 18) vaccine". Vaccine. 2011 Aug 12. [Epub ahead of print].
91. Muncunill M, Bosch MA, Tamborero G, Fonseca M. [Factors influencing influenza vaccination among primary care workers.]. Gac Sanit. 2011 Aug 6. [Epub ahead of print].
92. Nagase K, Koba S, Okawa T, Inoue T, Misago N, Narisawa Y. Generalized granuloma annulare following BCG vaccination, mimicking papular tuberculid. Eur J Dermatol. 2011 Aug 26. [Epub ahead of print].
93. Nichol KL. Cost-effectiveness and socio-economic aspects of childhood influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 4. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Okosun KO, Ouifki R, Marcus N. Optimal control analysis of a malaria disease transmission model that includes treatment and vaccination with waning immunity. Biosystems. 2011 Aug 5. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Omeñaca F, Merino JM, Tejedor JC, Constantopoulos A, Papaevangelou V, Kafetzis D, Tsirka A, Athanassiadou F, Anagnostakou M, François N, Borys D, Schuerman L. Immunization of preterm infants with 10-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. Pediatrics. 2011 Aug; 128(2):e290-8.
96. Panatto D, Amicizia D, Giacchino R, Tacchella A, Natalizia AR, Melioli G, Bandettini R, Di Pietro P, Diana MC, Gasparini R. Burden of rotavirus infections in Liguria, Northern Italy: hospitalisations and potential savings by vaccination. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 30(8):957-64.
97. Parry HM, Damery S, Fergusson A, Draper H, Bion J, Low AE. Pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 in a critical care and theatre setting: beliefs and attitudes towards staff vaccination. J Hosp Infect. 2011 Aug; 78(4):302-7.
98. Payne DC, Staat MA, Edwards KM, Szilagyi PG, Weinberg GA, Hall CB, Chappell J, Curns AT, Wikswo M, Tate JE, Lopman BA, Parashar UD; the New Vaccine Surveillance Network (NVSN). Direct and Indirect Effects of Rotavirus Vaccination Upon Childhood Hospitalizations in 3 US Counties, 2006-2009. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Aug; 53(3):245-253.
99. Pimentel MI, Vasconcellos Ede C, Cerbino-Neto J. Henoch-Schönlein purpura following influenza A H1N1 vaccination. Rev Soc Bras Med Trop. 2011 Aug; 44(4):531.
100. Pitsiou GG, Kioumis IP. Pneumococcal vaccination in adults: Does it really work? Respir Med. 2011 Aug 3. [Epub ahead of print].
101. Pírez MC, Algorta G, Cedrés A, Sobrero H, Varela A, Giachetto G, Montano A. Impact of universal pneumococcal vaccination on hospitalizations for pneumonia and meningitis in children in Montevideo, Uruguay. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug; 30(8):669-74.
102. Ramsey MA, Marczinski CA. College students' perceptions of H1N1 flu risk and attitudes toward vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 7. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Randhawa AK, Shey MS, Keyser A, Peixoto B, Wells RD, de Kock M, Lerumo L, Hughes J, Hussey G, Hawkridge A, Kaplan G, Hanekom WA, Hawn TR. Association of Human TLR1 and TLR6 Deficiency with Altered Immune Responses to BCG Vaccination in South African Infants. PLoS Pathog. 2011 Aug; 7(8):e1002174.
104. Ribeiro AC, Guedes LK, Moraes JC, Saad CG, Aikawa NE, Calich AL, França IL, Carvalho JF, Sampaio-Barros PD, Goncalves CR, Borba EF, Timenetsky MD, Precioso AR, Duarte A, Bonfa E, Laurindo IM. Reduced seroprotection after pandemic H1N1 influenza adjuvant-free vaccination in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: implications for clinical practice. Ann Rheum Dis. 2011 Aug 22. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Richardson V, Parashar U, Patel M. Childhood diarrhea deaths after rotavirus vaccination in Mexico. N Engl J Med. 2011 Aug 25; 365(8):772-3.
106. Rimmelzwaan GF, Bodewes R, Osterhaus AD. Vaccination strategies to protect children against seasonal and pandemic influenza. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 4. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Rodenburg GD, van Gils EJ, Veenhoven RH, Bogaert D, van den Dobbelsteen GP, Berbers GA, Sanders EA. Lower Immunoglobulin G Antibody Responses to Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccination at the Age of 2 Years after Previous Nasopharyngeal Carriage of Streptococcus pneumoniae. J Pediatr. 2011 Aug 1. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Rodríguez-Rieiro C, Hernández-Barrera V, Carrasco-Garrido P, de Andres AL, Jiménez-García R. Vaccination against 2008/2009 and 2009/2010 seasonal influenza in Spain: Coverage among high risk subjects, HCWs, immigrants and time trends from the 2005/2006 campaign. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 11; 29(35):6029-34.
109. Rolfe A, Sheikh A. Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination in a child with suspected egg allergy. BMJ. 2011 Aug 3; 343:d4536.
110. Ronaghy A, de Jager W, Zonneveld-Huijssoon E, Klein MR, van Wijk F, Rijkers GT, Kuis W, Wulffraat NM, Prakken BJ. Vaccination leads to an aberrant FOXP3 T-cell response in non-remitting juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis. 2011 Aug 22. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Rorke-Adams LB, Evans G, Weibel RE, Johann-Liang R. Neuropathology of vaccination in infants and children. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 17. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Sanou A, Kouyaté B, Bibeau G, Nguyen VK. Evaluability Assessment of an immunization improvement strategy in rural Burkina Faso: intervention theory versus reality, information need and evaluations. Eval Program Plann. 2011 Aug; 34(3):303-15.
113. Shen-Gunther J, Shank JJ, Ta V. GardasilTM HPV vaccination: Surveillance of vaccine usage and adherence in a military population. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Aug 23. [Epub ahead of print].
114. Sim JA, Ulanika AA, Katikireddi SV, Gorman D. 'Out of two bad choices, I took the slightly better one': Vaccination dilemmas for Scottish and Polish migrant women during the H1N1 influenza pandemic. Public Health. 2011 Aug; 125(8):505-11.
115. Smit PM, Veldhuis S, Mulder JW, Roggeveen C, Rimmelzwaan GF, Meijers JC, Beijnen JH, Brandjes DP. Influenza vaccination and hemostasis: no sustainable procoagulant effects from 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine in healthy healthcare workers. J Thromb Haemost. 2011 Aug; 9(8):1659-61.
116. Smith CK, McNeal MM, Meyer NR, Haase S, Dekker CL. Rotavirus shedding in premature infants following first immunization. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 18. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Sulsky SI, Luippold RS, Garman P, Hughes H, Amoroso PJ. Risk of disability for US army personnel vaccinated against anthrax, 1998-2005. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 11; 29(35):6035-41.
118. Sørup S, Villumsen M, Ravn H, Benn CS, Sørensen TI, Aaby P, Jess T, Roth A. Smallpox vaccination and all-cause infectious disease hospitalization: a Danish register-based cohort study. Int J Epidemiol. 2011 Aug; 40(4):955-63.
119. Taitel M, Cohen E, Duncan I, Pegus C. Pharmacists as providers: Targeting pneumococcal vaccinations to high risk populations. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 19. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Takum T, Padung D, Joshua V, Manickam P, Murhekar MV. Programmatic and Beneficiary-related Factors for Low Vaccination Coverage in Papum Pare district, Arunachal Pradesh, India. J Trop Pediatr. 2011 Aug; 57(4):251-7.
121. Tate JE, Parashar UD. Monitoring impact and effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Aug; 10(8):1123-5.
122. Tavares F, Nazareth I, Monegal JS, Kolte I, Verstraeten T, Bauchau V. Pregnancy and safety outcomes in women vaccinated with an AS03-adjuvanted split virion H1N1 (2009) pandemic influenza vaccine during pregnancy: A prospective cohort study. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 26; 29(37):6358-65.
123. Tilson L, Jit M, Schmitz S, Walsh C, Garvey P, McKeown P, Barry M. Cost-effectiveness of universal rotavirus vaccination in reducing rotavirus gastroenteritis in Ireland. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 5. [Epub ahead of print].
124. Toska A, Saridi M, Greta W, Souliotis K, Korovesis K, Apostolopoulou E. Influenza vaccination among nurses in Greece. Am J Infect Control. 2011 Aug 15. [Epub ahead of print].
125. Toska A, Saridi M, Rekleiti M, Wozniak G, Souliotis K, Apostolopoulou E. Tetanus vaccination coverage among nurses in Greece. Am J Infect Control. 2011 Aug; 39(6):532-3.
126. Uhlig U, Kostev K, Schuster V, Uhlig HH. Rotavirus Vaccination in Germany: Analysis of Nationwide Surveillance Data 2006 to 2010. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug 3. [Epub ahead of print].
127. Vesikari T, Karvonen A, Korhonen T, Karppa T, Sadeharju K, Fanic A, Dieussaert I, Schuerman L. Immunogenicity of 10-valent pneumococcal nontypeable Haemophilus Influenzae Protein D Conjugate Vaccine when administered as catch up vaccination to children 7 months to 5 years of age. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Aug; 30(8):e130-41.
128. von Spiczak S, Helbig I, Drechsel-Baeuerle U, Muhle H, van Baalen A, van Kempen MJ, Lindhout D, Scheffer IE, Berkovic SF, Stephani U, Keller-Stanislawski B. A retrospective population-based study on seizures related to childhood vaccination. Epilepsia. 2011 Aug; 52(8):1506-12.
129. Yanagisawa N, Takayama N, Mannen K, Nakayama E, Suganuma A. Immunogenicity of intradermal vaccination of Japanese rabies vaccine for preexposure immunization following WHO recommendation. J Infect Chemother. 2011 Aug 2. [Epub ahead of print].
130. Yoshioka K, Fujimoto S, Oba H, Minami M, Aoki T. Onset of adult-onset Still's disease following influenza vaccination. Mod Rheumatol. 2011 Aug; 21(4):432-5.
131. Zipursky S, Boualam L, Cheikh DO, Fournier-Caruana J, Hamid D, Janssen M, Kartoglu U, Waeterloos G, Ronveaux O. Assessing the potency of oral polio vaccine kept outside of the cold chain during a national immunization campaign in Chad. Vaccine. 2011 Aug 5; 29(34):5652-6.
132. Zotova E, Holmes C, Johnston D, Neal JW, Nicoll JA, Boche D. Microglial alterations in human Alzheimer's disease following Aβ42 immunization. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol. 2011 Aug; 37(5):513-24.