Vaccine Safety Bibliography - October 2011
1. Revised recommendations for yellow fever vaccination for international travellers, 2011. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Sep 9; 86(37):401-11.
2. Adorador A, McNulty R, Hart D, Fitzpatrick JJ. Perceived barriers to immunizations as identified by Latino mothers. J Am Acad Nurse Pract. 2011 Sep; 23(9):501-8.
3. Aljunid S, Abuduxike G, Ahmed Z, Sulong S, Muhd Nur A, Goh A. Impact of Routine PCV7 (Prevenar) Vaccination of Infants on the Clinical and Economic Burden of Pneumococcal Disease in Malaysia. BMC Infect Dis. 2011 Sep 21; 11(1):248. [Epub ahead of print].
4. Andrade AL, Toscano CM, Minamisava R, Costa PS, Andrade JG. Pneumococcal disease manifestation in children before and after vaccination: What's new? Vaccine. 2011 Sep 14; 29 Suppl 3:C2-C14.
5. Aristimuño H, Muga O, Cilla G, Piñeiro L, Zapico MS, Pérez-Yarza EG. [Whooping cough in the first year of life in a region with high vaccination coverage]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2011 Sep; 75(3):194-8.
6. Arnold R, Galloway Y, McNicholas A, O'Hallahan J. Effectiveness of a vaccination programme for an epidemic of meningococcal B in New Zealand. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):7100-6.
7. Beharry MS, Coles MS, Burstein GR. Adolescent immunization update. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Sep; 30(9):787-90.
8. Bendik MK, Mayo RM, Parker VG. Knowledge, Perceptions, and Motivations Related to HPV Vaccination Among College Women. J Cancer Educ. 2011 Sep; 26(3):459-64.
9. Betsch C, Ulshöfer C, Renkewitz F, Betsch T. The Influence of Narrative v. Statistical Information on Perceiving Vaccination Risks. Med Decis Making. 2011 Sep-Oct; 31(5):742-53.
10. Bish A, Yardley L, Nicoll A, Michie S. Factors associated with uptake of vaccination against pandemic influenza: a systematic review. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 2;29(38):6472-84.
11. Brown K, Sevdalis N. Lay vaccination narratives on the web: are they worth worrying about? Med Decis Making. 2011 Sep-Oct; 31(5):707-9.
12. Cai S, Temkin-Greener H. Influenza Vaccination and Its Impact on Hospitalization Events in Nursing Homes. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2011 Sep; 12(7):493-8.
13. Chen Y, Zheng Q, Yang K, Zeng F, Lau SY, Wu WL, Huang S, Zhang J, Chen H, Xia N. Serological survey of antibodies to influenza A viruses in a group of people without a history of influenza vaccination. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2011 Sep; 17(9):1347-9.
14. Chocarro L, Duclos P, Senouci K, Southern J. Consultation on interactions between National Regulatory Authorities and National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Sep; 10(9):1265-70.
15. Choi YS, Baek YH, Kang W, Nam SJ, Lee J, You S, Chang DY, Youn JC, Choi YK, Shin EC. Reduced Antibody Responses to the Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Vaccine after Recent Seasonal Influenza Vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Sep; 18(9):1519-23.
16. Choudhury P, Thacker N, Gargano LM, Weiss PS, Vashishtha VM, Amladi T, Pazol K, Orenstein WA, Omer SB, Hughes JM. Attitudes and perceptions of private pediatricians regarding polio immunization in India. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
17. Chow L, Fan M, Feng Z. Dynamics of a multigroup epidemiological model with group-targeted vaccination strategies. J Theor Biol. 2011 Sep 21. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Clements KM, Chancellor J, Nichol K, Delong K, Thompson D. Cost-effectiveness of a recommendation of universal mass vaccination for seasonal influenza in the United States. Value Health. 2011 Sep-Oct; 14(6):800-11.
19. Collignon P. Influenza vaccination in young children. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Sep; 11(9):657.
20. Daley MF, Glanz JM. Straight talk about vaccination. Sci Am. 2011 Sep; 305(3):32, 34.
21. de Perio MA, Wiegand DM, Evans SM. Low Influenza Vaccination Rates Among Child Care Workers in the United States: Assessing Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors. J Community Health. 2011 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].
22. de Wazières B. Practical aspects of vaccination in elderly subjects. Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil. 2011 Sep 1; 9(3):255-258.
23. Deng C, Yang C, Wan J, Zhu L, Leng Q. Irregular poliovirus vaccination correlates to pulmonary edema of hand, foot, and mouth disease. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Sep; 18(9):1589-90.
24. Dexheimer JW, Talbot TR 3rd, Ye F, Shyr Y, Jones I, Gregg WM, Aronsky D. A computerized pneumococcal vaccination reminder system in the adult emergency department. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):7035-41.
25. Duncan CJ, McCallum AD, Macdonald R, Jones ME. Vaccination of people with suspected egg allergy is safe and feasible. BMJ. 2011 Sep 13; 343:d5780.
26. Esposito S, Principi N. Influenza vaccination in young children. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Sep; 11(9):656-7.
27. Eubelen C, Brendel F, Belche JL, Freyens A, Vanbelle S, Giet D. Effect of an audiovisual message for tetanus booster vaccination broadcast in the waiting room. BMC Fam Pract. 2011 Sep 28; 12(1):104. [Epub ahead of print].
28. Feng Z, Towers S, Yang Y. Modeling the effects of vaccination and treatment on pandemic influenza. AAPS J. 2011 Sep; 13(3):427-37.
29. Fernandez RC, Awofeso N, Rammohan A. Determinants of apparent rural-urban differentials in measles vaccination uptake in Indonesia. Rural Remote Health. 2011 Jul-Sep; 11(3):1702.
30. Fitzpatrick T, Bauch CT. The potential impact of immunization campaign budget re-allocation on global eradication of paediatric infectious diseases. BMC Public Health. 2011 Sep 28; 11(1):739. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Friedl A, Aegerter C, Saner E, Meier D, Beer JH. An intensive 5-year-long influenza vaccination campaign is effective among doctors but not nurses. Infection. 2011 Sep 29. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Fujiwara H, Suzuki M, Yoshinari T, Shiiya K. Free school-based vaccination with HPV vaccine in a Japanese city. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 2; 29(38):6441-2.
33. García-Basteiro AL, Bayas JM, Campins M, Torres M, Serra C, Varela P, Barbé E, Vidal J; por el Grupo de Estudio de la Varicela en Hospitales de Cataluña. [Susceptibility to varicella among health care workers. Acceptability and response to vaccination]. Med Clin (Barc). 2011 Sep 24; 137(8):340-5.
34. Gentile A, Bazán V. Prevention of pneumococcal disease through vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 14; 29 Suppl 3:C15-25.
35. Gil-Prieto R. [Acceptance of varicella vaccination in susceptible health personnel]. Med Clin (Barc). 2011 Sep 24; 137(8):352-4.
36. Gilbertson DT, Guo H, Arneson TJ, Collins AJ. The association of pneumococcal vaccination with hospitalization and mortality in hemodialysis patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2011 Sep; 26(9):2934-9.
37. Grais RF, Strebel P, Mala P, Watson J, Nandy R, Gayer M. Measles vaccination in humanitarian emergencies: a review of recent practice. Confl Health. 2011 Sep 26; 5(1):21. [Epub ahead of print].
38. Gray J. Rotavirus vaccines: safety, efficacy and public health impact. J Intern Med. 2011 Sep; 270(3):206-14.
39. Gurgel RQ, Ilozue C, Correia JB, Centenari C, Oliveira SM, Cuevas LE. Impact of rotavirus vaccination on diarrhoea mortality and hospital admissions in Brazil. Trop Med Int Health. 2011 Sep; 16(9):1180-4.
40. Hak E. Influenza vaccination in young children. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Sep;11(9):656.
41. Hamza SA, Mousa SM, Taha SE, Adel LA, Samaha HE, Hussein DA. Immune response of 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccinated elderly and its relation to frailty indices, nutritional status, and serum zinc levels. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2011 Sep 26. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Heikkinen T, Heinonen S. Influenza vaccination in young children - Authors' reply. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Sep; 11(9):657-8.
43. Hendrikx LH, Schure RM, Oztürk K, de Rond LG, de Greeff SC, Sanders EA, Berbers GA, Buisman AM. Different IgG-subclass distributions after whole-cell and acellular pertussis infant primary vaccinations in healthy and pertussis infected children. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):6874-80.
44. Hernandez PO, Javed S, Mendoza N, Lapolla W, Hicks LD, Tyring SK. Family history and herpes zoster risk in the era of shingles vaccination. J Clin Virol. 2011 Sep 14. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Hoen AG, Buckeridge DL, Charland KM, Mandl KD, Quach C, Brownstein JS. Effect of expanded US recommendations for seasonal influenza vaccination: comparison of two pediatric emergency departments in the United States and Canada. CMAJ. 2011Sep 20; 183(13):E1025-32.
46. Huang WT, Suh C, Campagna E, Broder KR, Daley MF, Crane LA, Stokley S, Kempe A. Adherence to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommendation to prevent injuries from postvaccination syncope: a national physician survey. Am J Prev Med. 2011 Sep; 41(3):317-21.
47. Huijskens E, Rossen J, Mulder P, van Beek R, van Vugt H, Verbakel J, Rimmelzwaan G, Koopmans M, Peeters M. Immunogenicity, Boostability, and Sustainability of the Immune Response after Vaccination against Influenza A Virus (H1N1) 2009 in a Healthy Population. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Sep; 18(9):1401-5.
48. Hurley LP, Wortley P, Allison MA, Leary SO, Daley MF, Babbel C, Crane LA, Stokley S, Beaty B, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Seasonal influenza vaccination in adults: Practice and attitudes about collaborative delivery with community vaccinators. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 18. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Iwamoto M, Homma S, Onishi S, Kamata Y, Nagatani K, Yamagata Z, Minota S. Low level of seroconversion after a novel influenza A/H1N1/2009 vaccination in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis in the 2009 season. Rheumatol Int. 2011 Sep 1. [Epub ahead of print].
50. Jacobs S, Warman A, Richardson R, Yacoub W, Lau A, Whittaker D, Cockburn S, Verma G, Boffa J, Tyrrell G, Kunimoto D, Manfreda J, Langlois-Klassen D, Long R. The tuberculin skin test is unreliable in school children BCG-vaccinated in Infancy and at low risk of tuberculosis infection. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Sep; 30(9):754-8.
51. Janapatla RP, Chang HJ, Hsu MH, Hsieh YC, Lin TY, Chiu CH. Nasopharyngeal carriage of Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis, and Alloiococcus otitidis in young children in the era of pneumococcal immunization, Taiwan. Scand J Infect Dis. 2011 Sep 6. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Jit M, Yuzbashyan R, Sahakyan G, Avagyan T, Mosina L. The cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in Armenia. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Judkowski V, Bunying A, Ge F, Appel JR, Law K, Sharma A, Raja-Gabaglia C, Norori P, Santos RG, Giulianotti MA, Slifka MK, Douek DC, Graham BS, Pinilla C. GM-CSF Production Allows the Identification of Immunoprevalent Antigens Recognized by Human CD4+ T Cells Following Smallpox Vaccination. PLoS One. 2011; 6(9):e24091.
54. Kempe A, Wortley P, O'Leary S, Crane LA, Daley MF, Stokley S, Babbel C, Dong F, Beaty B, Seewald L, Suh C, Dickinson LM. Pediatricians' Attitudes About Collaborations With Other Community Vaccinators in the Delivery of Seasonal Influenza Vaccine. Acad Pediatr. 2011 Sep 5. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Kheir AE, Alhaj AA, Ibrahim SA. The sensitivity of BCG scar as an indicator of previous vaccination among Sudanese infants. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Kim SY, Choi Y, Mason PR, Rusakaniko S, Goldie SJ. Potential impact of reactive vaccination in controlling cholera outbreaks: An exploratory analysis using a Zimbabwean experience. S Afr Med J. 2011 Sep 5; 101(9):659-64.
57. Knuf M, Pankow-Culot H, Grunert D, Rapp M, Panzer F, Köllges R, Fanic A, Habib A, Borys D, Dieussaert I, Schuerman L. Induction of Immunologic Memory Following Primary Vaccination With the 10-valent Pneumococcal Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae Protein D Conjugate Vaccine in Infants. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Koch JA. Strategies to Overcome Barriers to Pneumococcal Vaccination in Older Adults: An Integrative Review. J Gerontol Nurs. 2011 Sep 16:1-9. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Kok G, van Essen GA, Wicker S, Llupià A, Mena G, Correia R, Ruiter RA. Planning for influenza vaccination in health care workers: An Intervention Mapping approach. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 20. [Epub ahead of print].
60. Kotton CN. Vaccinations in kidney transplant patients: searching for optimal protection. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011 Sep; 6(9):2099-101.
61. Kuether G, Dietrich B, Smith T, Peter C, Gruessner S. Atraumatic osteonecrosis of the humeral head after influenza A-(H1N1) v-2009 vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):6830-3.
62. Kumar D, Campbell P, Humar A. Donor-Specific Alloantibody Upregulation After Influenza Vaccination in Transplant Recipients. Am J Transplant. 2011 Sep 11. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Kusters MA, Jol-Van Der Zijde EC, Gijsbers RH, de Vries E. Decreased response after conjugated meningococcal serogroup C vaccination in children with down syndrome. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Sep; 30(9):818-9.
64. Lagler H, Wenisch JM, Tobudic S, Gualdoni GA, Rödler S, Rasoul-Rockenschaub S, Jaksch P, Redlberger-Fritz M, Popow-Kraupp T, Burgmann H. Pandemic influenza A H1N1 vaccine in recipients of solid organ transplants: Immunogenicity and tolerability outcomes after vero cell derived, non-adjuvanted, whole-virion vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):6888-93.
65. Lee BY, Assi TM, Rajgopal J, Norman BA, Chen SI, Brown ST, Slayton RB, Kone S, Kenea H, Welling JS, Connor DL, Wateska AR, Jana A, Wiringa AE, Van Panhuis WG, Burke DS. Impact of Introducing the Pneumococcal and Rotavirus Vaccines Into the Routine Immunization Program in Niger. Am J Public Health. 2011 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Lee H, Cho SN, Kim HJ, Anh YM, Choi JE, Kim CH, Ock PJ, Oh SH, Kim DR, Floyd S, Dockrell HM. Evaluation of cell-mediated immune responses to two BCG vaccination regimes in young children in South Korea. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 2; 29(38):6564-71.
67. Luiza-Silva M, Campi-Azevedo AC, Batista MA, Martins MA, Avelar RS, da Silveira Lemos D, Bastos Camacho LA, de Menezes Martins R, de Lourdes de Sousa Maia M, Guedes Farias RH, da Silva Freire M, Galler R, Homma A, Leite Ribeiro JG, Campos Lemos JA, Auxiliadora-Martins M, Eloi-Santos SM, Teixeira-Carvalho A, Martins-Filho OA. Cytokine signatures of innate and adaptive immunity in 17DD yellow fever vaccinated children and its association with the level of neutralizing antibody. J Infect Dis. 2011 Sep; 204(6):873-83.
68. Madhi SA, Violari A, Klugman KP, Lin G, McIntyre JA, von Gottberg A, Jean-Philippe P, Cotton MF, Adrian P; On behalf of the CIPRA 4 team. Inferior quantitative and qualitative immune responses to pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in infants with nasopharyngeal colonization by Streptococcus pneumoniae during the primary series of immunization. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):6994-7001.
69. Martínez Romero M, Martínez Diz S, García Iglesias F. [Why don't parents vaccinate their children? Reflections on a measles outbreak in a neighbourhood of Granada]. An Pediatr (Barc). 2011 Sep; 75(3):209-10.
70. McNeela EA, Lavelle EC. Recent Advances in Microparticle and Nanoparticle Delivery Vehicles for Mucosal Vaccination. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2011 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
71. Miller BL, Ahmed F, Lindley MC, Wortley PM. Increases in vaccination coverage of healthcare personnel following institutional requirements for influenza vaccination: A national survey of US hospitals. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 21. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Miller BL, Lindley MC, Ahmed F, Wortley PM. Student immunity requirements of health professional schools: vaccination and other means of fulfillment-United States, 2008. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 Sep; 32(9):908-11.
73. Mills DJ, Lau CL, Fearnley EJ, Weinstein P. The Immunogenicity of a Modified Intradermal Pre-exposure Rabies Vaccination Schedule-A Case Series of 420 Travelers. J Travel Med. 2011 Sep; 18(5):327-32.
74. Mirdamadi K, Einarson A. H1N1 and influenza viruses: Why pregnant women might be hesitant to be vaccinated. Can Fam Physician. 2011 Sep; 57(9):1003-4.
75. Muncunill M, Bosch MA, Tamborero G, Fonseca M. [Factors influencing influenza vaccination among primary care workers]. Gac Sanit. 2011 Sep; 25(5):439.
76. Nelson MR. A no-fault compensation scheme for serious adverse events attributed to vaccination. Med J Aust. 2011 Sep 5; 195(5):263.
77. Niemi E, Korppi M. Parapneumonic empyema in children before the era of pneumococcal vaccination. Acta Paediatr. 2011 Sep; 100(9):1230-3.
78. O'Connor MB, Phelan MJ. Herpes zoster infection, vaccination and immunocompromised rheumatology patients. Rheumatol Int. 2011 Sep 24. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Okada K. [Adverse events following vaccination]. Nihon Rinsho. 2011 Sep; 69(9):1639-43.
80. Patterson BW, Khare RK, Courtney DM, Lee TA, Kyriacou DN. Cost-effectiveness of influenza vaccination of older adults in the ED setting. Am J Emerg Med. 2011 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Peltola V, Ruuskanen O, Heikkinen T. Targeting influenza vaccinations of children. CMAJ. 2011 Sep 20; 183(13):1464-5.
82. Pereira JA, Foisy J, Kwong JC, Heidebrecht CL, Quach S, Quan SD, Guay M, Sander B; the Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Vaccine Coverage Theme Group. A cost comparison of electronic and hybrid data collection systems in Ontario during pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination campaigns. BMC Health Serv Res. 2011 Sep 1; 11(1):210.
83. Pirrotta MT, Bernardeschi P, Fiorentini G. A case of acquired haemophilia following H1N1 vaccination. Haemophilia. 2011 Sep; 17(5):815.
84. Prati G, Pietrantoni L, Zani B. Influenza Vaccination: The Persuasiveness of Messages Among People Aged 65 Years and Older. Health Commun. 2011 Sep 29. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Quinn HE, McIntyre PB. The impact of adolescent pertussis immunization, 2004-2009: lessons from Australia. Bull World Health Organ. 2011 Sep 1; 89(9):666-74.
86. Rage A, Hassan T. Improving influenza vaccination rates by targeting individuals not seeking early seasonal vaccination. Am J Med. 2011 Sep; 124(9):e9; author reply e11.
87. Rainey JJ, Watkins M, Ryman TK, Sandhu P, Bo A, Banerjee K. Reasons related to non-vaccination and under-vaccination of children in low and middle income countries: Findings from a systematic review of the published literature, 1999-2009. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Rückinger S, Dagan R, Albers L, Schönberger K, von Kries R. Immunogenicity of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines in infants after two or three primary vaccinations: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Salem K, Bdour S, Zeller M, Van Ranst M, Matthijnssens J. Genotypes of rotavirus strains circulating in Amman, Jordan, in 2006/07 and their significance for the potential effectiveness of future rotavirus vaccination. Arch Virol. 2011 Sep; 156(9):1543-50.
90. Sato H, Tomio J, Tanaka Y, Iwasaki E. The public acceptance of smallpox vaccination to fight bioterrorism in Japan: results of a large-scale opinion survey in Japan. Environ Health Prev Med. 2011 Sep; 16(5):290-8.
91. Sato H. Countermeasures and vaccination against terrorism using smallpox: pre-event and post-event smallpox vaccination and its contraindications. Environ Health Prev Med. 2011 Sep; 16(5):281-9.
92. Schroeder SD. Immunization reporting in hospitals and clinics. S D Med. 2011 Sep; 64(9):337.
93. Seale H, Macintyre CR. Seasonal influenza vaccination in Australian hospital health care workers: a review. Med J Aust. 2011 Sep 19; 195(6):336-8.
94. Seror E, Blondé R, Naudin J, Armoogum P, Angoulvant F, De Lauzanne A, Lorrot M, Pull L, Mercier JC, Bourrillon A, Alberti C, Faye A. [Evaluation of pre-travel prevention, except vaccination, in children returning from Africa with fever.]. Arch Pediatr. 2011 Sep 30. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Sevencan F, Ertem M, Ozçullu N, Dorman V, Kubat NK. The evaluation of the opinions and attitudes of healthcare personnel of the province Diyarbakir against influenza A (H1N1) and the vaccination. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Sep 1; 7(9). [Epub ahead of print].
96. Shoamanesh A, Traboulsee A. Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis following influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Silfverdal SA, Skerlikova H, Zanova M, Papúchová D, Traskine M, Borys D, Schuerman L. Anamnestic immune response in 3- to 4-year-old children previously immunized with 10-valent pneumococcal nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D conjugate vaccine as 2-dose or 3-dose priming and a booster dose in the first year of life. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Sep; 30(9):e155-63.
98. Simondsen KA, Hayney MS. Maternal influenza vaccination: Protecting two lives with one vaccine. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2011 Sep-Oct; 51(5):665-7.
99. Simonsen KA, Hunskaar S, Wensaas KA, Rørtveit S, Cox R, Njølstad G, Rortveit G. Influenza-like illness in general practice in Norway: clinical course and attitudes towards vaccination and preventive measures during the 2009 pandemic. Fam Pract. 2011 Sep 5. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Smith ER, Rowlinson EE, Iniguez V, Etienne KA, Rivera R, Mamani N, Rheingans R, Patzi M, Halkyer P, Leon JS. Cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in Bolivia from the state perspective. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 2; 29(38):6704-11.
101. Smith M, Davis MA. Immunization Status of Adult Chiropractic Patients in Analyses of National Health Interview Survey. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2011 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Smith MJ, Schmucker RD, Bryant KA. Seasonal and novel H1N1 influenza vaccination at a children's hospital. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 Sep; 32(9):934-6.
103. Taddio A, Hogan ME, Gerges S, Girgis A, Moyer P, Wang L, Murphy C, Ho T, Greenberg S, Ipp M. Addressing Parental Concerns About Pain During Childhood Vaccination: Is There Enough Time to Include Pain Management in the Ambulatory Setting? Clin J Pain. 2011 Sep 7. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Tyo KR, Rosen MM, Zeng W, Yap M, Pwee KH, Ang LW, Shepard DS. Cost-effectiveness of conjugate pneumococcal vaccination in Singapore: comparing estimates for 7-valent, 10-valent, and 13-valent vaccines. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 2; 29(38):6686-94.
105. Uno S, Kimachi K, Kei J, Miyazaki K, Oohama A, Nishimura T, Ibaragi K, Odoh K, Kudo Y, Kino Y. Effect of prior vaccination with a seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine on the antibody response to the influenza pandemic H1N1 2009 vaccine: randomized controlled trial. Microbiol Immunol. 2011 Sep 7. [Epub ahead of print].
106. van den Bergh MR, Spijkerman J, François N, Swinnen K, Borys D, Schuerman L, Veenhoven RH, Sanders EA. Immunogenicity, safety, and reactogenicity of the 10-valent pneumococcal nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D conjugate vaccine and DTPa-IPV-Hib when coadministered as a 3-dose primary vaccination schedule in The Netherlands: a randomized controlled trial. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Sep; 30(9):e170-8.
107. Vanderkooi OG, Scheifele DW, Girgenti D, Halperin SA, Patterson SD, Gruber WC, Emini EA, Scott DA, Kellner JD; for the Canadian PCV13 Study Group. Safety and Immunogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants and Toddlers Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in Canada. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Sep 28.[Epub ahead of print].
108. Villard J, Siegrist CA. Anti-HLA Antibody, Adjuvanted Vaccines and Efficacy of Influenza Immunization in Solid Organ Transplanted Recipients. Am J Transplant. 2011 Sep 11. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Wada M, Asai J, Asai A, Nakai D, Kishimoto S, Katoh N. Giant cell arteritis with polymyalgia rheumatica associated with influenza vaccination. J Dermatol. 2011 Sep 23. [Epub ahead of print].
110. Weber DJ, Rutala WA, Schaffner W. Immunization for vaccine-preventable diseases: why aren't we protecting our students? Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 Sep; 32(9):912-4.
111. Weil-Olivier C, Lina B. Vaccination coverage with seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccines in children in France, 2009-2010 season. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):7075-9.
112. Weston W, Messier M, Friedland LR, Wu X, Howe B. Persistence of antibodies 3 years after booster vaccination of adults with combined acellular pertussis, diphtheria and tetanus toxoids vaccine. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 23. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Wicker S, Rabenau HF, Betz W, Lauer HC. Attitudes of dental healthcare workers towards the influenza vaccination. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2011 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print].
114. Williams SE, Klein NP, Halsey N, Dekker CL, Baxter RP, Marchant CD, Larussa PS, Sparks RC, Tokars JI, Pahud BA, Aukes L, Jakob K, Coronel S, Choi H, Slade BA, Edwards KM. Overview of the Clinical Consult Case Review of adverse events following immunization: Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) network 2004-2009. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 16; 29(40):6920-7.
115. Williams SE, Pahud BA, Vellozzi C, Donofrio PD, Dekker CL, Halsey N, Klein NP, Baxter RP, Marchant CD, Larussa PS, Barnett ED, Tokars JI, McGeeney BE, Sparks RC, Aukes LL, Jakob K, Coronel S, Sejvar JJ, Slade BA, Edwards KM. Causality assessment of serious neurologic adverse events following 2009 H1N1 vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
116. Williams W, Lowery NE, Lyalin D, Lambrecht N, Riddick S, Sutliff C, Papadouka V. Development and utilization of best practice operational guidelines for immunization information systems. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2011 Sep-Oct; 17(5):449-56.
117. Wilson K, Hawken S, Kwong JC, Deeks SL, Manuel DG, Henningsen KH, Crowcroft NS. Impact of birth weight at term on rates of emergency room visits and hospital admissions following vaccination at 2 months of age. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
118. Yen CF, Chen SF, Lin LP, Hsu SW, Chang MJ, Wu CL, Lin JD. The acceptability of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination among women with physical disabilities. Res Dev Disabil. 2011 Sep-Oct; 32(5):2020-6.
119. Young JL, Bernheim RG, Korte JE, Stoler MH, Guterbock TM, Rice LW. Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Recommendation May be Linked to Reimbursement: A Survey of Virginia Family Practitioners and Gynecologists. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2011 Sep 8. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Zanella RC, Bokermann S, Andrade AL, Flannery B, Brandileone MC. Changes in serotype distribution of Haemophilus influenzae meningitis isolates identified through laboratory-based surveillance following routine childhood vaccination against H. influenzae type b in Brazil. Vaccine. 2011 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].