Vaccine Safety Bibliography - November 2011
1. Addition of history of intussusception as a contraindication for rotavirus vaccination. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Oct 21; 60:1427.
2. Prevention and Control of Influenza With Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2011. Am J Transplant. 2011 Oct; 11(10):2250-5.
3. Recommendation of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) for Use of QuadrivalentMeningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MenACWY-D) Among Children Aged 9 Through 23 Months at Increased Risk for Invasive Meningococcal Disease. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Oct 14; 60:1391-2.
4. Updated Recommendations for Use of Tetanus Toxoid, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap) in Pregnant Women and Persons Who Have or Anticipate Having Close Contact with an Infant Aged <12 Months --- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2011. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Oct 21; 60:1424-6.
5. Ahlers-Schmidt CR, Hart T, Chesser A, Williams KS, Yaghmai B, Shah-Haque S, Wittler RR. Using Human Factors Techniques to Design Text Message Reminders for Childhood Immunization. Health Educ Behav. 2011 Oct 10. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Ahlers-Schmidt CR, Hart T, Chesser A, Paschal A, Nguyen T, Wittler RR. Content of text messaging immunization reminders: what low-income parents want to know. Patient Educ Couns. 2011 Oct; 85(1):119-21.
7. Alavian SM, Aalaei-Andabili SH. The impact of HBV vaccination on Brazilian adolescents requires more attention. Cad Saude Publica. 2011 Oct; 27(10):2070.
8. Alavian SM. Accelerated vaccination against HBV infection is an important strategy for the control of HBV infection in prisons. Rev Soc Bras Med Trop. 2011 Oct; 44(5):652-3.
9. Alfonsi V, D'Ancona F, Giambi C, Nacca G, Rota MC; The Regional Coordinators for Infectious Diseases and Vaccinations. Current immunization policies for pneumococcal, meningococcal C, varicella and rotavirus vaccinations in Italy. Health Policy. 2011 Oct 24. [Epub ahead of print].
10. Amodio E, Tramuto F, Maringhini G, Asciutto R, Firenze A, Vitale F, Costantino C, Calamusa G. Are medical residents a "core group" for future improvement of influenza vaccination coverage in health-care workers? A study among medical residents at the University Hospital of Palermo (Sicily). Vaccine. 2011 Oct 19; 29(45):8113-7.
11. Armstrong C. ACIP Updates Guideline on Influenza Vaccination for 2011-2012 Season. Am Fam Physician. 2011 Oct 1; 84(7):827-9.
12. Bardage C, Persson I, Ortqvist A, Bergman U, Ludvigsson JF, Granath F. Neurological and autoimmune disorders after vaccination against pandemic influenza A (H1N1) with a monovalent adjuvanted vaccine: population based cohort study in Stockholm, Sweden. BMJ. 2011 Oct 12; 343:d5956.
13. Bassis AV, Fairley JA, Ameln RT, Swick BL. Cutaneous Rosai-Dorfman disease following pneumococcal vaccination. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011 Oct; 65(4):890-2.
14. Beaulieu AA, Boggild AK. Enteric fever in two vaccinated travellers to Latin America. CMAJ. 2011 Oct 18; 183(15):1740-5.
15. Bijl M, Agmon-Levin N, Dayer JM, Israeli E, Gatto M, Shoenfeld Y. Vaccination of patients with auto-immune inflammatory rheumatic diseases requires careful benefit-risk assessment. Autoimmun Rev. 2011 Oct 22. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Bisetto LH, Cubas MR, Malucelli A. Nursing practice in view of adverse events following vaccination. Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2011 Oct; 45(5):1128-1134.
17. Blanchard-Rohner G, Siegrist CA. Vaccination during pregnancy to protect infants against influenza: Why and why not? Vaccine. 2011 Oct 6; 29(43):7542-50.
18. Boccalini S, Azzari C, Resti M, Valleriani C, Cortimiglia M, Tiscione E, Bechini A, Bonanni P. Economic and clinical evaluation of a catch-up dose of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in children already immunized with three doses of the 7-valent vaccine in Italy. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 18. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Bourgeois N, Franke C, O'Connor SA, Shaw H, Hum S, Dunn S. Preparing for a influenza pandemic: model of an immunization clinic in an urban family practice. Can Fam Physician. 2011 Oct; 57(10):e367-72.
20. Bouts A, Monnens L, Davin JC, Struijk G, Spanjaard L. Insufficient protection by Neisseria meningitidis vaccination alone during eculizumab therapy. Pediatr Nephrol. 2011 Oct; 26(10):1919-20.
21. Braillon A. HBV vaccination coverage among health-care workers. Eur J Public Health. 2011 Oct; 21(5):674.
22. Brown C, Clayton-Boswell H, Chaves SS, Prill M, Iwane MK, Szilagyi PG, Edwards KM, Staat MA, Weinberg GA, Fairbrother G, Hall CB, Zhu Y, Bridges CB; for the New Vaccine Surveillance Network (NVSN). Validity of parental report of influenza vaccination in young children seeking medical care. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 17. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Chan TC, Hung IF, Luk JK, Shea YF, Chan FH, Woo PC, Chu LW. Efficacy of dual vaccination of pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza and seasonal influenza on institutionalized elderly: A one-year prospective cohort study. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 13; 29(44):7773-8.
24. Chen X, Wu MX. Laser vaccine adjuvant for cutaneous immunization. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Oct; 10(10):1397-403.
25. Chiatti C, Barbadoro P, Marigliano A, Ricciardi A, Di Stanislao F, Prospero E. Determinants of influenza vaccination among the adult and older Italian population with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A secondary analysis of the multipurpose ISTAT Survey on Health and Health Care use. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Oct 1; 7(10). [Epub ahead of print].
26. Chirkova TV, Naykhin AN, Petukhova GD, Korenkov DA, Donina SA, Mironov AN, Rudenko LG. Memory T-Cell Immune Response in Healthy Young Adults Vaccinated with Live Attenuated Influenza A (H5N2) Vaccine. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Oct; 18(10):1710-8.
27. Chor JS, Pada SK, Stephenson I, Goggins WB, Tambyah PA, Clarke TW, Medina M, Lee N, Leung TF, Ngai KL, Law SK, Rainer TH, Griffiths S, Chan PK. Seasonal influenza vaccination predicts pandemic H1N1 vaccination uptake among healthcare workers in three countries. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 6; 29(43):7364-9.
28. Choudhury P, Thacker N, Gargano LM, Weiss PS, Vashishtha VM, Amladi T, Pazol K, Orenstein WA, Omer SB, Hughes JM. Attitudes and perceptions of private pediatricians regarding polio immunization in India. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 26; 29(46):8317-22.
29. Clark SJ, Butchart A, Kennedy A, Dombkowski KJ. Parents' Experiences With and Preferences for Immunization Reminder/Recall Technologies. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov; 128(5):e1100-e1105.
30. Cockman P, Dawson L, Mathur R, Hull S. Improving MMR vaccination rates: herd immunity is a realistic goal. BMJ. 2011 Oct 4;343:d5703.
31. de Jager SC, Kuiper J. Vaccination strategies in atherosclerosis. Thromb Haemost. 2011 Oct 20; 106(5):796-803. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Dempsey AF, Schaffer S, Singer D, Butchart A, Davis M, Freed GL. Alternative Vaccination Schedule Preferences Among Parents of Young Children. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov; 128(5):848-856.
33. Dittrich S, Hahné S, van Lier A, Kohl R, Boot H, Koopmans M, van Binnendijk R. Assessment of serological evidence for mumps virus infection in vaccinated children. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 15; 29(49):9271-5.
34. Dombkowski KJ, Reeves SL, Dong S, Stevenson J, Clark SJ. Assessing the burden of undeliverable immunization reminder and recall notifications. Prev Med. 2011 Oct 6. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Dorell CG, Yankey D, Santibanez TA, Markowitz LE. Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Series Initiation and Completion, 2008-2009. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov; 128(5):830-839.
36. Díez-Domingo J, Ridao-López M, Gutiérrez-Gimeno MV, Puig-Barberá J, Lluch-Rodrigo JA, Pastor-Villalba E. Pharmacoeconomic assessment of implementing a universal PCV-13 vaccination programme in the Valencian public health system (Spain). Vaccine. 2011 Oct 22. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Esposito S, Principi N. Different influenza vaccine formulations and adjuvants for childhood influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 6; 29(43):7535-41.
38. Exley C. When an aluminium adjuvant is not an aluminium adjuvant used in human vaccination programmes. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Fanoy EB, Cremer J, Ferreira JA, Dittrich SH, van Lier A, Hahné SJ, Boot HJ, van Binnendijk RS. Transmission of mumps virus from mumps-vaccinated individuals to close contacts. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 5. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Farez MF, Correale J. Yellow Fever vaccination and increased relapse rate in travelers with multiple sclerosis. Arch Neurol. 2011 Oct;68(10):1267-71.
41. Feng Z, Towers S, Yang Y. Erratum to: Modeling the Effects of Vaccination and Treatment on Pandemic Influenza. AAPS J. 2011 Oct 18. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Fraaij PL, Bodewes R, Osterhaus AD, Rimmelzwaan GF. The ins and outs of universal childhood influenza vaccination. Future Microbiol. 2011 Oct; 6:1171-1184.
43. Frenck R Jr, Thompson A, Yeh SH, London A, Sidhu MS, Patterson S, Gruber WC, Emini EA, Scott DA, Gurtman A; the 3011 Study Group. Immunogenicity and Safety of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Children Previously Immunized With 7-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Oct 6. [Epub ahead of print].
44. García-Basteiro AL, Alvarez-Pasquín MJ, Mena G, Llupià A, Aldea M, Sequera G, Sanz S, Tuells J, Navarro-Alonso JA, de Arísteguí J, Bayas JM. A public-professional web-bridge for vaccines and vaccination: User concerns about vaccine safety. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 22. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Gautret P, Bauge M, Simon F, Benkouiten S, Parola P, Brouqui P. Pneumococcal vaccination and Hajj. Int J Infect Dis. 2011 Oct; 15(10):e730.
46. Giambi C, Donati S, Declich S, Salmaso S, Degli Atti ML, Alibrandi MP, Brezzi S, Carozzi F, Collina N, Franchi D, Lattanzi A, Meda M, Minna MC, Nannini R, Scherillo I, Bella A; the PreGio Working Group. Estimated acceptance of HPV vaccination among Italian women aged 18-26 years. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 26; 29(46):8373-8380.
47. Gil-Bistes D, Kluger N, Bessis D, Guillot B, Raison-Peyron N. Pityriasis lichenoides chronic after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination. J Dermatol. 2011 Oct 4. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Gisselsson-Solén M, Melhus A, Hermansson A. Pneumococcal vaccination in children at risk of developing recurrent acute otitis media - a randomized study. Acta Paediatr. 2011 Oct; 100(10):1354-8.
49. Glass RI, Patel M, Parashar U. Lessons from the US rotavirus vaccination program. JAMA. 2011 Oct 19; 306(15):1701-2.
50. Glass RI. Unexpected benefits of rotavirus vaccination in the United States. J Infect Dis. 2011 Oct 1; 204(7):975-7.
51. Glezen WP. Broadening indications for maternal influenza vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2011 Oct 15; 204(8):1151-3.
52. Grimprel E, Laudat F, Patterson S, Baker SA, Sidhu MS, Gruber WC, Emini EA, Scott DA. Immunogenicity and safety of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) when given as a toddler dose to children immunized with PCV7 as infants. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 16. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Gruenberg DA, Shaker MS. An update on influenza vaccination in patients with egg allergy. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2011 Oct; 23(5):566-72.
54. Haralambieva IH, Ovsyannikova IG, Kennedy RB, Vierkant RA, Pankratz VS, Jacobson RM, Poland GA. Associations between single nucleotide polymorphisms and haplotypes in cytokine and cytokine receptor genes and immunity to measles vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 19; 29(45):7883-95.
55. Heijstek MW, Ott de Bruin LM, Bijl M, Borrow R, van der Klis F, Koné-Paut I, Fasth A, Minden K, Ravelli A, Abinun M, Pileggi GS, Borte M, Wulffraat NM. EULAR recommendations for vaccination in paediatric patients with rheumatic diseases. Ann Rheum Dis. 2011 Oct; 70(10):1704-12.
56. Heikkinen T, Heinonen S. Effectiveness and safety of influenza vaccination in children: European perspective. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 6; 29(43):7529-34.
57. Heller MM, Wu JJ, Murase JE. Fatal case of disseminated BCG infection after vaccination of an infant with in utero exposure to infliximab. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011 Oct; 65(4):870.
58. Hernández-García I, García-Iglesias MA, Pablos-Hernández C. [Influenza vaccination coverages and related factors among hospitalized patients aged ≥6) years.]. Rev Esp Geriatr Gerontol. 2011 Oct 13. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Hinman AR, Orenstein WA, Schuchat A; Task Force for Global Health, Decatur, Georgia. Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, Immunizations, and MMWR --- 1961--2011. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2011 Oct 7; 60(4):49-57.
60. Horiya M, Hisano M, Iwasaki Y, Hanaoka M, Watanabe N, Ito Y, Kojima J, Sago H, Murashima A, Kato T, Yamaguchi K. Efficacy of double vaccination with the 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccine during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Oct; 118(4):887-94.
61. John TJ, Plotkin SA, Orenstein WA. Building on the success of the Expanded Programme on Immunization: Enhancing the focus on disease prevention and control. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 8; 29(48):8835-7.
62. Johnson KJ, Gallagher NM, Mintz ED, Newton AE, Brunette GW, Kozarsky PE. From the CDC: New Country-Specific Recommendations for Pre-Travel Typhoid Vaccination. J Travel Med. 2011 Nov; 18(6):430-433.
63. Khatami A, Peters A, Robinson H, Williams N, Thompson A, Findlow H, Pollard AJ, Snape MD. Maintenance of Immune Response Throughout Childhood Following Serogroup C Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccination in Early Childhood. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Kheir AE, Alhaj AA, Ibrahim SA. The sensitivity of BCG scar as an indicator of previous vaccination among Sudanese infants. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 26; 29(46):8189-91.
65. Kim JJ. The Role of Cost-Effectiveness in U.S. Vaccination Policy. N Engl J Med. 2011 Oct 19. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Kocjan BJ, Jelen MM, Maver PJ, Seme K, Poljak M. Pre-vaccination genomic diversity of human papillomavirus genotype 6 (HPV 6): A comparative analysis of 21 full-length genome sequences. Infect Genet Evol. 2011 Oct; 11(7):1805-10.
67. Konstantyner T, Taddei JA, Rodrigues LC. Risk factors for incomplete vaccination in children less than 18 months of age attending the nurseries of day-care centres in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 18. [Epub ahead of print]
68. Kumar D, Blumberg EA, Danziger-Isakov L, Kotton CN, Halasa NB, Ison MG, Avery RK, Green M, Allen UD, Edwards KM, Miller G, Michaels MG; on behalf of the AST Infectious Diseases Community of Practice. Influenza Vaccination in the Organ Transplant Recipient: Review and Summary Recommendations(†). Am J Transplant. 2011 Oct; 11(10):2020-2030.
69. Kusek L. Tdap vaccination strategies for health care personnel. J Nurs Care Qual. 2011 Oct-Dec; 26(4):287-91.
70. Lalor MK, Floyd S, Gorak-Stolinska P, Ben-Smith A, Weir RE, Smith SG, Newport MJ, Blitz R, Mvula H, Branson K, McGrath N, Crampin AC, Fine PE, Dockrell HM. BCG vaccination induces different cytokine profiles following infant BCG vaccination in the UK and Malawi. J Infect Dis. 2011 Oct 1; 204(7):1075-85.
71. Ledford CJ, Willett KL, Kreps GL. Communicating Immunization Science: The Genesis and Evolution of the National Network for Immunization Information. J Health Commun. 2011 Oct 25. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Leonardi S, Longo R, Cotugno M, Tardino L, Spina M, Lionetti E, La Rosa M. [Vaccination and celiac disease: results of a retrospective study.]. Minerva Pediatr. 2011 Oct; 63(5):363-367.
73. Lessler J, Metcalf CJ, Grais RF, Luquero FJ, Cummings DA, Grenfell BT. Measuring the performance of vaccination programs using cross-sectional surveys: a likelihood framework and retrospective analysis. PLoS Med. 2011 Oct; 8(10):e1001110.
74. Levine H, Balicer RD, Laor D, Grotto I. Challenges and opportunities in the Israeli 2009 Pandemic Influenza Vaccination Program. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Oct 1; 7(10). [Epub ahead of print].
75. Li RC, Li FX, Li YP, Hou QM, Li CG, Li YN, Chen FS, Hu XZ, Su WB, Zhang SM, Fang HH, Ye Q, Zeng TD, Liu TX, Li XB, Huang YN, Deng ML, Zhang YP, Ortiz E. Antibody persistence at 18-20months of age and safety and immunogenicity of a booster dose of a combined DTaP-IPV//PRP∼T vaccine compared to separate vaccines (DTaP, PRP∼T and IPV) following primary vaccination of healthy infants in the People's Republic of China. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 14. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Liu S, Yuan H, Liu Y, Du J, Zhang X, Wang J, Che X, Xu E. Attitudes of seasonal influenza vaccination among healthcare worker and general community population after pandemic influenza A/H1N1 in Hangzhou. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Oct 1; 7(10). [Epub ahead of print].
77. Lopman BA, Curns AT, Yen C, Parashar UD. Infant rotavirus vaccination may provide indirect protection to older children and adults in the United States. J Infect Dis. 2011 Oct 1; 204(7):980-6.
78. Luteijn JM, Dolk H, Marnoch GJ. Differences in pandemic influenza vaccination policies for pregnant women in Europe. BMC Public Health. 2011 Oct 20; 11(1):819. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Mamelund SE, Riise Bergsaker MA. Vaccine history, gender and influenza vaccination in a household context. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 22. [Epub ahead of print].
80. McCallum AD, Duncan CJ, Macdonald R, Jones ME. A decade of vaccinating allergic travellers: A clinical audit. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2011 Sep; 9(5):231-7.
81. McCarty EJ, O'Mahony C, Bates S, Fox P, Maw RD. Assessing the understanding and prior uptake of human papillomavirus vaccination among eligible females attending genitourinary medicine clinics in UK. Sex Transm Infect. 2011 Oct; 87(6):488.
82. Mennini FS, Capone A, Favato G. The use of an "old-fashioned method" to assess the clinical and economic impact of a HPV vaccination program. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Oct; 123(1):175-6; author reply 177-8.
83. Middleman AB. Coordinating the delivery of vaccinations and other preventive health care recommendations for adolescents. Prev Med. 2011 Oct 1; 53 Suppl 1:S22-8.
84. Milgrom H, Kesler K, Byron M, Harbeck R, Holliday R, Leung DY. Response to Cutaneous Immunization with Low-Molecular-Weight Subunit Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2011 Oct 28; 157(3):269-274. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Mitkus RJ, King DB, Hess MA, Forshee RA, Walderhaug MO. Updated aluminum pharmacokinetics following infant exposures through diet and vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 11. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Moody MA, Zhang R, Walter EB, Woods CW, Ginsburg GS, McClain MT, Denny TN, Chen X, Munshaw S, Marshall DJ, Whitesides JF, Drinker MS, Amos JD, Gurley TC, Eudailey JA, Foulger A, Derosa KR, Parks R, Meyerhoff RR, Yu JS, Kozink DM, Barefoot BE, Ramsburg EA, Khurana S, Golding H, Vandergrift NA, Alam SM, Tomaras GD, Kepler TB, Kelsoe G, Liao HX, Haynes BF. H3N2 Influenza Infection Elicits More Cross-Reactive and Less Clonally Expanded Anti-Hemagglutinin Antibodies Than Influenza Vaccination. PLoS One. 2011; 6(10):e25797.
87. Naevdal E. FIGHTING TRANSIENT EPIDEMICS-OPTIMAL VACCINATION SCHEDULES BEFORE AND AFTER AN OUTBREAK. Health Econ. 2011 Oct 23. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Neogi SB, Hasan H, Sheikh K, Zodpey S. Scope for rotavirus vaccination in India: revisiting the scientific evidence. Indian J Pediatr. 2011 Oct; 78(10):1251-5.
89. Neto JT, Tannus Branco de Araujo G, Gagliardi A, Pinho A, Durand L, Fonseca M. Cost-effectiveness analysis of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccination from age 60 in São Paulo State, Brazil. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Oct 1; 7(10). [Epub ahead of print].
90. Ng AN, Lai CK. Effectiveness of seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers: a systematic review. J Hosp Infect. 2011 Oct 4. [Epub ahead of print].
91. Nichol KL. Cost-effectiveness and socio-economic aspects of childhood influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 6; 29(43):7554-8.
92. Niederhauser V, Baker D. What's new in child and adolescent immunizations? Nurse Pract. 2011 Oct; 36(10):39-44.
93. O'Dowd ME. The Importance of the NJ Immunization Information System in Improving Public Health and Streamlining Patient Information. MD Advis. 2011 Fall; 4(4):17.
94. O'Leary ST, Crane LA, Wortley P, Daley MF, Hurley LP, Dong F, Stokley S, Babbel CI, Seewald L, Gahm C, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Adherence to Expanded Influenza Immunization Recommendations among Primary Care Providers. J Pediatr. 2011 Oct 20. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Olotu A, Moris P, Mwacharo J, Vekemans J, Kimani D, Janssens M, Kai O, Jongert E, Lievens M, Leach A, Villafana T, Savarese B, Marsh K, Cohen J, Bejon P. Circumsporozoite-Specific T Cell Responses in Children Vaccinated with RTS,S/AS01(E) and Protection against P falciparum Clinical Malaria. PLoS One. 2011; 6(10):e25786.
96. Otsuka T, Komiyama K, Yoshida K, Ishikawa Y, Zaraket H, Fujii K, Okazaki M. Genotyping of Haemophilus influenzae type b in pre-vaccination era. J Infect Chemother. 2011 Oct 25. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Pozza F, Piovesan C, Russo F, Bella A, Pezzotti P, Emberti Gialloreti L. Impact of universal vaccination on the epidemiology of varicella in Veneto, Italy. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 19. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Rainey JJ, Watkins M, Ryman TK, Sandhu P, Bo A, Banerjee K. Reasons related to non-vaccination and under-vaccination of children in low and middle income countries: Findings from a systematic review of the published literature, 1999-2009. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 26; 29(46):8215-21.
99. Ramsey MA, Marczinski CA. College students' perceptions of H1N1 flu risk and attitudes toward vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 13; 29(44):7599-601.
100. Randel A. ACIP Updates General Immunizations Guidelines. Am Fam Physician. 2011 Oct 15; 84(8):951-2.
101. Read TR, Hocking JS, Chen MY, Donovan B, Bradshaw CS, Fairley CK. The near disappearance of genital warts in young women 4 years after commencing a national human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination programme. Sex Transm Infect. 2011 Oct 4. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Redelings MD, Piron J, Smith LV, Chan A, Heinzerling J, Sanchez KM, Bedair D, Ponce M, Kuo T. Knowledge, attitudes, and beliefs about seasonal influenza and H1N1 vaccinations in a low-income, public health clinic population. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 29. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Rees S, Stevens L, Drayton J, Engledow N, Sanders J. Improving inpatient pneumococcal and influenza vaccination rates. J Nurs Care Qual. 2011 Oct-Dec; 26(4):358-63.
104. Rego Romero E, Nartallo Penas V, Taboada Rodríguez JA, Malvar Pintos A, Hervada Vidal X, López Pimentel MJ. Implementation and impact of a meningococcal C conjugate vaccination program in 13- to 25-year-old individuals in Galicia, Spain. Z Gesundh Wiss. 2011 Oct; 19(5):409-415.
105. Rimmelzwaan GF, Bodewes R, Osterhaus AD. Vaccination strategies to protect children against seasonal and pandemic influenza. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 6; 29(43):7551-3.
106. Robbins SC, Ward K, Skinner SR. School-based vaccination: A systematic review of process evaluations. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 24. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Roca A, Hill PC, Townend J, Egere U, Antonio M, Bojang A, Akisanya A, Litchfield T, Nsekpong DE, Oluwalana C, Howie SR, Greenwood B, Adegbola RA. Effects of Community-Wide Vaccination with PCV-7 on Pneumococcal Nasopharyngeal Carriage in The Gambia: A Cluster-Randomized Trial. PLoS Med. 2011 Oct; 8(10):e1001107.
108. Roll D, Ammer J, Holler B, Salzberger B, Schweiger B, Jilg W, Andreesen R, Edinger M, Wolff D, Holler E. Vaccination against pandemic H1N1 (2009) in patients after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a retrospective analysis. Infection. 2011 Oct 29. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Salathé M, Khandelwal S. Assessing vaccination sentiments with online social media: implications for infectious disease dynamics and control. PLoS Comput Biol. 2011 Oct; 7(10):e1002199.
110. Schwenk R, Lumsden JM, Rein LE, Juompan L, Kester KE, Heppner DG, Krzych U. Immunization with the RTS,S/AS malaria vaccine induces IFN-γ(+)CD4 T cells that recognize only discrete regions of the circumsporozoite protein and these specificities are maintained following booster immunizations and challenge. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 8; 29(48):8847-54.
111. Shapiro M, Kvern B, Watson P, Guenther L, McElhaney J, McGeer A. Update on herpes zoster vaccination: A family practitioner's guide. Can Fam Physician. 2011 Oct; 57(10):1127-31.
112. Sheridan PA, Paich HA, Handy J, Karlsson EA, Hudgens MG, Sammon AB, Holland LA, Weir S, Noah TL, Beck MA. Obesity is associated with impaired immune response to influenza vaccination in humans. Int J Obes (Lond). 2011 Oct 25. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Shoamanesh A, Traboulsee A. Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis following influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 26; 29(46):8182-5.
114. Smith CK, McNeal MM, Meyer NR, Haase S, Dekker CL. Rotavirus shedding in premature infants following first immunization. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 19; 29(45):8141-6.
115. Stromberg SP, Antia R. Vaccination by delayed treatment of infection. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print].
116. Taitel M, Cohen E, Duncan I, Pegus C. Pharmacists as providers: Targeting pneumococcal vaccinations to high risk populations. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 19; 29(45):8073-6.
117. Takahashi K, Ohkusa Y, Kim JY. The economic disease burden of measles in Japan and a benefit cost analysis of vaccination, a retrospective study. BMC Health Serv Res. 2011 Oct 7; 11(1):254. [Epub ahead of print].
118. Tanabe T, Tagawa T, Arai H, Imaishi H, Uno R, Tanaka J, Nagai T, Nishida M, Awaya Y, Maekawa K. Survey of Japanese pediatricians on vaccination of children with neurological disorders. Pediatr Int. 2011 Oct; 53(5):626-9.
119. Tate JE, Burton AH, Boschi-Pinto C, Steele AD, Duque J, Parashar UD; the WHO-coordinated Global Rotavirus Surveillance Network. 2008 estimate of worldwide rotavirus-associated mortality in children younger than 5 years before the introduction of universal rotavirus vaccination programmes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Oct 24. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Tilson L, Jit M, Schmitz S, Walsh C, Garvey P, McKeown P, Barry M. Cost-effectiveness of universal rotavirus vaccination in reducing rotavirus gastroenteritis in Ireland. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 6; 29(43):7463-73.
121. van Aalsburg R, van Genderen PJ. Vaccination in patients on anticoagulants. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2011 Oct 19. [Epub ahead of print].
122. Vic P, Puech J. [Health care workers' knowledge and vaccination coverage against pertussis in a French pediatric and maternity ward.]. Arch Pediatr. 2011 Oct 29. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Vidal P, Reyna J, Saldaña P, Richardson VL. Events Temporarily Associated with Anti-influenza A (H1N1) Vaccination in Mexico. Arch Med Res. 2011 Oct 27. [Epub ahead of print].
124. Vogel G, Roberts L. Malaria. Vaccine trial meets modest expectations, buoys hopes. Science. 2011 Oct 21; 334(6054):298-9.
125. Walkinshaw E. Mandatory vaccinations: the Canadian picture. CMAJ. 2011 Oct 3. [Epub ahead of print].
126. Walkinshaw E. Mandatory vaccinations: The international landscape. CMAJ. 2011 Oct 11. [Epub ahead of print].
127. Walkinshaw E. Mandatory vaccinations: No middle ground. CMAJ. 2011 Oct 11. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Wendelboe AM, Avery C, Andrade B, Baumbach J, Landen MG. Importance of employee vaccination against influenza in preventing cases in long-term care facilities. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2011 Oct; 32(10):990-7.
129. Wielders C, van Binnendijk R, Snijders B, Tipples G, Cremer J, Fanoy E, Dolman S, Ruijs W, Boot H, de Melker H, Hahne S. Mumps epidemic in orthodox religious low-vaccination communities in the Netherlands and Canada, 2007 to 2009. Euro Surveill. 2011 Oct 13; 16(41). 19989.
130. Williams SE, Pahud BA, Vellozzi C, Donofrio PD, Dekker CL, Halsey N, Klein NP, Baxter RP, Marchant CD, Larussa PS, Barnett ED, Tokars JI, McGeeney BE, Sparks RC, Aukes LL, Jakob K, Coronel S, Sejvar JJ, Slade BA, Edwards KM. Causality assessment of serious neurologic adverse events following 2009 H1N1 vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 26; 29(46):8302-8.
131. Wilson K, Hawken S, Kwong JC, Deeks SL, Manuel DG, Henningsen KH, Crowcroft NS. Impact of birth weight at term on rates of emergency room visits and hospital admissions following vaccination at 2 months of age. Vaccine. 2011 Oct 26; 29(46):8267-74.
132. Yasmin S, Gerberry DJ, Blower S. Human papillomavirus vaccination programs and human immunodeficiency virus epidemics. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Oct; 53(8):845-6.
133. Zhang J, Delzell ES, Xie F, Baddley JW, Spettell C, McMahan RM, Fernandes J, Chen L, Winthrop K, Curtis JR. The use, safety and effectiveness of herpes zoster vaccination in individuals with inflammatory and autoimmune diseases: a longitudinal observational study. Arthritis Res Ther. 2011 Oct 24; 13(5):R174. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Zhang J, While AE, Norman IJ. Nurses' knowledge and risk perception towards seasonal influenza and vaccination and their vaccination behaviours: a cross-sectional survey. Int J Nurs Stud. 2011 Oct; 48(10):1281-9.
135. Zlamy M, Hofer J, Elias J, Vogel U, Frosch M, Jungraithmayr T, Zimmerhackl LB, Prelog M. Immunogenicity of meningococcus C vaccination in a patient with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS) on eculizumab therapy. Pediatr Transplant. 2011 Oct 4. [Epub ahead of print].