Vaccine Safety Bibliography - March 2011
1. Influenza A(H1N1) 2009 virus: current situation and post-pandemic recommendations. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Feb 18; 86(8):61-5.
2. Outbreak news. Yellow fever, Côte d'Ivoire -update. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Feb 4; 86(6):45.
3. Safety of rotavirus vaccines: postmarketing surveillance in the WHO Region of the Americas. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Feb 18; 86(8):66-72.
4. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Recommended adult immunization schedule: United States, 2011. Ann Intern Med. 2011 Feb 1; 154(3):168-73.
5. Agostoni C. [Strategies, actors, promises and fears in the smallpox vaccinations campaigns in Mexico: from the Porfiriato to the Post-revolution (1880-1940).]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):459-470.
6. Al-Khashan HI, Selim MA, Mishriky AM, Binsaeed AA. Meningitis and seasonal influenza vaccination coverage among military personnel in central Saudi Arabia. Saudi Med J. 2011 Feb; 32(2):159-65.
7. Alam MM, Riyadh MA, Fatema K, Rahman MA, Akhtar N, Ahmed T, Chowdhury MI, Chowdhury F, Calderwood SB, Harris JB, Ryan ET, Qadri F. Antigen-specific memory B-cell responses in Bangladeshi adults after one or two dose oral killed cholera vaccination, and comparison with responses following natural cholera. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Feb 23. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Amodio E, Anastasi G, Marsala MG, Torregrossa MV, Romano N, Firenze A. Vaccination against the 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) among healthcare workers in the major teaching hospital of Sicily (Italy). Vaccine. 2011 Feb 4; 29(7):1408-12.
9. Anderson EJ, Rupp A, Shulman ST, Wang D, Zheng X, Noskin GA. Impact of rotavirus vaccination on hospital-acquired rotavirus gastroenteritis in children. Pediatrics. 2011 Feb; 127(2):e264-70.
10. Arad U, Tzadok S, Amir S, Mandelboim M, Mendelson E, Wigler I, Sarbagil-Maman H, Paran D, Caspi D, Elkayam O. The cellular immune response to influenza vaccination is preserved in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with rituximab. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 11; 29(8):1643-8.
11. Arie S. Global HPV vaccination. BMJ. 2011 Feb 16; 342:d1042.
12. Battegay M, Manns MP. [Vaccination: advances and evidence.]. Internist (Berl). 2011 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
13. Bednarczyk RA, Birkhead GS. Reducing financial barriers to vaccinating children and adolescents in the USA. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2011 Feb; 23(1):105-9.
14. Ben Natan M, Aharon O, Palickshvili S, Gurman V. Attitude of Israeli mothers with vaccination of their daughters against human papilloma virus. J Pediatr Nurs. 2011 Feb; 26(1):70-7.
15. Bendik MK, Mayo RM, Parker VG. Knowledge, Perceptions, and Motivations Related to HPV Vaccination Among College Women. J Cancer Educ. 2011 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Bond TC, Patel PR, Krisher J, Sauls L, Deane J, Strott K, McClellan W. A group-randomized evaluation of a quality improvement intervention to improve influenza vaccination rates in dialysis centers. Am J Kidney Dis. 2011 Feb; 57(2):283-90.
17. Brimnes N. Another vaccine, another story: BCG vaccination against tuberculosis in India, 1948 to 1960. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):397-407.
18. Brisson M, Van de Velde N, Boily MC. Different population-level vaccination effectiveness for HPV types 16, 18, 6 and 11. Sex Transm Infect. 2011 Feb; 87(1):41-3.
19. Bucasas KL, Franco LM, Shaw CA, Bray MS, Wells JM, Niño D, Arden N, Quarles JM, Couch RB, Belmont JW. Early Patterns of Gene Expression Correlate With the Humoral Immune Response to Influenza Vaccination in Humans. J Infect Dis. 2011 Feb 28. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Buttery JP, Danchin MH, Lee KJ, Carlin JB, McIntyre PB, Elliott EJ, Booy R, Bines JE. Intussusception following rotavirus vaccine administration: Post-marketing surveillance in the National Immunization Program in Australia. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 10. [Epub ahead of print].
21. Bårnes GK, Naess LM, Rosenqvist E, Guerin PJ, Caugant DA; the Fractional Doses Vaccine Study Group. Avidity of Serogroup A Meningococcal IgG Antibodies after Immunization with Different Doses of a Tetravalent A/C/Y/W135 Polysaccharide Vaccine. Scand J Immunol. 2011 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Campos-Outcalt D. ACIP Releases 2011 Immunization Schedules. Am Fam Physician. 2011 Feb 1; 83(3):318.
23. Chen L, Zhou Q, Kinoshita M, Liu L, Zhou D. Recurrent epileptic seizures with multifocal brain MRI lesions after paternal lymphocyte immunization: a causal relationship to multiple sclerosis? Neuropathology. 2011 Feb; 31(1):98-9.
24. Chen WH, Cross AS, Edelman R, Sztein MB, Blackwelder WC, Pasetti MF. Antibody and Th1-type cell-mediated immune responses in elderly and young adults immunized with the standard or a high dose influenza vaccine. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
25. Chun C, Weinmann S, Riedlinger K, Mullooly JP, Houston H, Schmid DS, Seward JF. LABORATORY CHARACTERISTICS OF SUSPECTED HERPES ZOSTER IN VACCINATED CHILDREN. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print].
26. Cohen SA, Chui KK, Naumova EN. Influenza vaccination in young children reduces influenza-associated hospitalizations in older adults, 2002-2006. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2011 Feb; 59(2):327-32.
27. Colombatti R, Perrotta S, Masera N, Palazzi G, Notarangelo LD, Pusiol A, Bonetto E, De Zen L, Nocerino A, Samperi P, Russo-Mancuso G, Sainati L. Lessons learned from the H1N1 pandemic: the need to improve systematic vaccination in Sickle Cell Disease children. A multi center survey in Italy. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 1; 29(6):1126-8.
28. Crawford NW, Bines JE, Royle J, Buttery JP. Optimizing immunization in pediatric special risk groups. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Feb; 10(2):175-86.
29. Cui Y, Zhang X, Gong Y, Niu S, Yin N, Yao R, Xu W, Li D, Wang H, He Y, Cao J, Yin Y. Immunization with DnaJ (hsp40) could elicit protection against nasopharyngeal colonization and invasive infection caused by different strains of Streptococcus pneumoniae. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 17; 29(9):1736-44.
30. Davis MA, Smith M, Weeks WB. Influenza vaccination among chiropractic patients and other users of complementary and alternative medicine: Are chiropractic patients really different? Prev Med. 2011 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print].
31. de Carvalho CX, Kipnis A, Thörn L, de Andrade JG, Pimenta F, Brandileone MC, Zanella RC, Flannery B, Sgambatti S, Andrade AL. Carriage of Haemophilus influenzae among Brazilian children attending day care centers in the era of widespread Hib vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 4; 29(7):1438-42.
32. de Lavallade H, Garland P, Sekine T, Hoschler K, Marin D, Stringaris K, Loucaides E, Howe K, Szydlo R, Kanfer E, Macdonald D, Kelleher P, Cooper N, Khoder A, Gabriel IH, Milojkovic D, Pavlu J, Goldman JM, Apperley JF, Rezvani K. Repeated vaccination is required to optimize seroprotection against H1N1 in the immunocompromised host. Haematologica. 2011 Feb; 96(2):307-14.
33. Dempsey AF, Butchart A, Singer D, Clark S, Davis M. Factors Associated With Parental Intentions for Male Human Papillomavirus Vaccination: Results of a National Survey. Sex Transm Dis. 2011 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Desai SP, Turchin A, Szent-Gyorgyi LE, Weinblatt M, Coblyn J, Solomon DH, Kachalia A. Routinely measuring and reporting pneumococcal vaccination among immunosuppressed rheumatology outpatients: the first step in improving quality. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2011 Feb; 50(2):366-72. Epub 2010 Oct 24.
35. Di Liscia MS. [Marked on the skin: vaccination and smallpox in Argentina (1870-1910).]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):409-422.
36. Dube E, Defay F, Gilca V, Bettinger JA, Sauvageau C, Lavoie F, Boucher FD, McNeil S, Gemmill I, Boulianne N. A(H1N1) pandemic influenza and its prevention by vaccination: Paediatricians opinions before and after the beginning of the vaccination campaign. BMC Public Health. 2011 Feb 22; 11(1):128. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Duclos P, Okwo-Bele JM, Salisbury D. Establishing global policy recommendations: the role of the Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on immunization. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Feb; 10(2):163-73.
38. Durand C, Flament E. [Pertussis vaccination for parents: Proposal and evaluation of two professional practices in a maternity hospital.]. Arch Pediatr. 2011 Feb 24. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Durbin AP, Schmidt A, Elwood D, Wanionek KA, Lovchik J, Thumar B, Murphy BR, Whitehead SS. Heterotypic dengue infection with live attenuated monotypic dengue virus vaccines: implications for vaccination of populations in areas where dengue is endemic. J Infect Dis. 2011 Feb 1; 203(3):327-34.
40. Eggertson L. Experts call for national immunization registry, coordinated schedules. CMAJ. 2011 Feb 22; 183(3):E143-4.
41. Eick AA, Uyeki TM, Klimov A, Hall H, Reid R, Santosham M, O'Brien KL. Maternal influenza vaccination and effect on influenza virus infection in young infants. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2011 Feb; 165(2):104-11.
42. Ekkelenkamp MB, Bonten MJ. Dual pneumococcal and influenza vaccination: severe concerns about the composition of the control groups. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Feb; 52(4):557-8; author reply 559.
43. El-Zein M, Parent ME, Rousseau MC. Comments on a recent meta-analysis: BCG vaccination and allergic conditions. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011 Feb 23. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Emery VC, Einsele H, Atabani S, Haque T. Immunotherapy and vaccination after transplant: the present, the future. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2011 Feb; 25(1):215-29.
45. Fabry P, Gagneur A, Pasquier JC. Determinants of A (H1N1) vaccination: Cross-sectional study in a population of pregnant women in Quebec. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 17; 29(9):1824-9.
46. Ferdinands JM, Belongia EA, Nwasike C, Shay DK. Influenza vaccination status is not associated with influenza testing among children: Implications for observational studies of vaccine effectiveness. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 24; 29(10):1935-40.
47. Fryhofer SA. Immunization 2011: expanding coverage, enhancing protection. Ann Intern Med. 2011 Feb 1; 154(3):204-6.
48. Furukawa Y, Komai K, Yamada M. Neuromyelitis optica after Japanese encephalitis vaccination. Eur J Neurol. 2011 Feb; 18(2):e26-7.
49. Gavazzi G, Filali-Zegzouti Y, Guyon AC, De Wazieres B, Lejeune B, Golmard JL, Belmin J, Piette F, Rothan-Tondeur M; On Behalf of the French Geriatric Infection Risk Institute (ORIG). French healthcare workers in geriatric healthcare settings staunchly opposed to influenza vaccination: The VESTA study. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 11; 29(8):1611-1616.
50. Gilbertson DT, Guo H, Arneson TJ, Collins AJ. The association of pneumococcal vaccination with hospitalization and mortality in hemodialysis patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2011 Feb 11. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Goldschmidt I, Pfister ED, Becker M, Häckl S, Bott OJ, Baumann U, Baumann U. Acceptance and adverse events of the 2009 H1N1 vaccination in immunosuppressed pediatric liver transplant recipients. J Pediatr. 2011 Feb; 158(2):329-33.
52. Gotoh K, Ito Y, Suzuki E, Kaneko K, Kiuchi T, Ando H, Kimura H. Effectiveness and safety of inactivated influenza vaccination in pediatric liver transplant recipients over three influenza seasons. Pediatr Transplant. 2011 Feb; 15(1):112-6.
53. Grau S, Luque S, Pi-Sunyer J, Horcajada JP, Villar R, Berenguer N, Urbina O, Serra C. [Low adherence to 2009 pandemic influenza A(H1N1)vaccination program among health care workers of a medical centre during the pandemic phase.]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2011 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
54. Grund S, Adams O, Wählisch S, Schweiger B. Comparison of hemagglutination inhibition assay, an ELISA-based micro-neutralization assay and colorimetric microneutralization assay to detect antibody responses to vaccination against influenza A H1N1 2009 virus. J Virol Methods. 2011 Feb; 171(2):369-73.
55. Gwini SM, Coupland CA, Siriwardena AN. The effect of influenza vaccination on risk of acute myocardial infarction: self-controlled case-series study. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 1; 29(6):1145-9.
56. Haller W, Buttery J, Laurie K, Beyerle K, Hardikar W, Alex G. lmmune response to pandemic influenza a (pH1N1/09) vaccination in pediatric liver transplant recipients. Liver Transpl. 2011 Feb 23. [Epub ahead of print].
57. Hanquet G, Lernout T, Vergison A, Verhaegen J, Kissling E, Tuerlinckx D, Malfroot A, Swennen B, Sabbe M; for the Belgian IPD Scientific Committee. Impact of conjugate 7-valent vaccination in Belgium: Addressing methodological challenges. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Harder M, Christensson K, Coyne I, Söderbäck M. Five-Year-Old Children's Tuning-In and Negotiation Strategies in an Immunization Situation. Qual Health Res. 2011 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Harris K, Maurer J, Black C, Euler G, Kadiyala S. Workplace efforts to promote influenza vaccination among healthcare personnel and their association with uptake during the 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1). Vaccine. 2011 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print].
60. Hayward AC, Watson J. Effectiveness of influenza vaccination of staff on morbidity, and mortality of residents of long term care facilities for the elderly. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 2. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Hendrikx LH, Oztürk K, de Rond LG, Veenhoven RH, Sanders EA, Berbers GA, Buisman AM. Identifying long-term memory B-cells in vaccinated children despite waning antibody levels specific for Bordetella pertussis proteins. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 4; 29(7):1431-7.
62. Hochman G. [Vaccination, smallpox, and a culture of immunization in Brazil.]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):375-386.
63. Homma A, Martins RD, Leal MD, Freire MD, Couto AR. [Vaccines, immunization and technological innovation: an update.]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):445-458.
64. Hopman CE, Riphagen-Dalhuisen J, Looijmans-van den Akker I, Frijstein G, Van der Geest-Blankert AD, Danhof-Pont MB, De Jager HJ, Bos AA, Smeets E, De Vries MJ, Gallee PM, Lenderink AF, Hak E. Determination of factors required to increase uptake of influenza vaccination among hospital-based healthcare workers. J Hosp Infect. 2011 Feb 11. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Huber BM, Goetschel P. Extensive Limb Swelling after Vaccination. J Pediatr. 2011 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Hull HF, Ambrose CS. Current experience with school-located influenza vaccination programs in the United States: A review of the medical literature. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Feb 1; 7(2). [Epub ahead of print].
67. Hull HF, Ambrose CS. The impact of school-located influenza vaccination programs on student absenteeism: a review of the U.S. literature. J Sch Nurs. 2011 Feb; 27(1):34-42.
68. Jeong YW, Park BH, Kim KH, Han YR, Go UY, Choi WS, Kong KA, Park H. Timeliness of MMR vaccination and barriers to vaccination in preschool children. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 Feb; 139(2):247-56.
69. Jiménez-García R, Rodríguez-Rieiro C, Hernández-Barrera V, Andres AL, Cuadrado AR, Laso AR, Carrasco-Garrido P. Effectiveness of age-based strategies to increase influenza vaccination coverage among high risk subjects in Madrid (Spain). Vaccine. 2011 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Kar TK, Batabyal A. Stability analysis and optimal control of an SIR epidemic model with vaccination. Biosystems. 2011 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
71. Khandaker G, Marshall H, Peadon E, Zurynski Y, Burgner D, Buttery J, Gold M, Nissen M, Elliott EJ, Burgess M, Booy R. Congenital and neonatal varicella: impact of the national varicella vaccination programme in Australia. Arch Dis Child. 2011 Feb 24. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Kharbanda EO, Stockwell MS, Fox HW, Andres R, Lara M, Rickert VI. Text message reminders to promote human papillomavirus vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Kieninger-Baum DM, Zepp F. [Vaccination in adults.]. Internist (Berl). 2011 Feb 24. [Epub ahead of print]
74. Kim KH, Hong JY, Lee H, Kwak GY, Nam CH, Lee SY, Oh E, Yu J, Nahm MH, Kang JH. Nasopharyngeal pneumococcal carriage of children attending day care centers in Korea: comparison between children immunized with 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and non-immunized. J Korean Med Sci. 2011 Feb; 26(2):184-90.
75. Kouyoumdjian FG, Bailowitz A. COMPLETION OF THE HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS VACCINE SERIES IN FEMALES ATTENDING AN URBAN IMMUNIZATION CLINIC. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Lang PO, Govind S, Michel JP, Aspinall R, Mitchell WA. Immunosenescence: Implications for vaccination programmes in adults. Maturitas. 2011 Feb 11. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Leung J, Harpaz R, Molinari NA, Jumaan A, Zhou F. Herpes zoster incidence among insured persons in the United States, 1993-2006: evaluation of impact of varicella vaccination. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Feb; 52(3):332-40.
78. Levine H, Ankol OE, Rozhavski V, Davidovitch N, Aboudy Y, Zarka S, Balicer RD. Sub-optimal prevalence of mumps antibodies in a population based study of young adults in Israel after 20 years of two dose universal vaccination policy. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Li RC, Li FX, Li YP, Hou QM, Li CG, Li YN, Chen FS, Hu XZ, Su WB, Zhang SM, Fang HH, Ye Q, De Zeng T, Liu TX, Li XB, Huang YN, Deng ML, Zhang YP, Ortiz E. Immunogenicity and safety of a pentavalent acellular pertussis combined vaccine including diphtheria, tetanus, inactivated poliovirus and conjugated Haemophilus Influenzae type b polysaccharide for primary vaccination at 2, 3, 4 or 3, 4, 5 months of age in infants in China. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 24; 29(10):1913-20.
80. Lian IeB, Chien YZ, Hsu PS, Chao DY. The changing epidemiology of varicella incidence after implementation of the one-dose varicella vaccination policy. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 4; 29(7):1448-54.
81. Liu H, Huang G, Tang Q, Li J, Cao S, Fu C, Cao Q, Liu B, Pan H, Wang M. The immunogenicity and safety of vaccination with purified Vero cell rabies vaccine (PVRV) in China under a 2-1-1 regimen. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Feb 1; 7(2). [Epub ahead of print].
82. Lopez AS, Zhang J, Brown C, Bialek S. Varicella-related hospitalizations in the United States, 2000-2006: the 1-dose varicella vaccination era. Pediatrics. 2011 Feb; 127(2):238-45.
83. Lu PJ, Euler GL, Harpaz R. Herpes zoster vaccination among adults aged 60 years and older, in the U.S., 2008. Am J Prev Med. 2011 Feb; 40(2):e1-6.
84. Luhm KR, Cardoso MR, Waldman EA. Vaccination coverage among children under two years of age based on electronic immunization registry in Southern Brazil. Rev Saude Publica. 2011 Feb; 45(1):90-8.
85. Mahan CS, Johnson DF, Curley C, van der Kuyp F. Concordance of a positive tuberculin skin test and an interferon gamma release assay in bacilli Calmette Guérin vaccinated persons. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2011 Feb; 15(2):174-8, i.
86. Mahut B, Refabert L, Marchac V, Iniguez JL, Aubertin G, Tamalet A, Lebras MN, Troadec C, Chatellier G, Delclaux C. Influenza-Like Illness Responsible for Severe Exacerbations in Asthmatic Children During H1N1 Pandemic: A Survey Before Vaccination. J Asthma. 2011 Feb 21. [Epub ahead of print].
87. McNicholas N, Chataway J. Relapse risk in patients with multiple sclerosis after H1N1 vaccination, with or without seasonal influenza vaccination. J Neurol. 2011 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Melmed GY. Immunizations and IBD: Whose responsibility is it? If I'm the prescribing doctor, shouldn't it be mine? Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011 Feb 23. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Metcalf CJ, Klepac P, Ferrari M, Grais RF, Djibo A, Grenfell BT. Modelling the first dose of measles vaccination: the role of maternal immunity, demographic factors, and delivery systems. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 Feb; 139(2):265-74.
90. Michel JP, Lang PO. Promoting life course vaccination. Rejuvenation Res. 2011 Feb; 14(1):75-81.
91. Molinari NM, Wolter KM, Skalland B, Montgomery R, Khare M, Smith PJ, Barron ML, Copeland K, Santos K, Singleton JA. Quantifying bias in a health survey: Modeling total survey error in the National Immunization Survey. Stat Med. 2011 Feb 28; 30(5):505-14.
92. Molnár T, Farkas K, Jankovics I, Melles M, Nagy F, Szepes Z, Wittmann T. Appropriate Response to Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Vaccination in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease on Maintenance Immunomodulator and/or Biological Therapy. Am J Gastroenterol. 2011 Feb; 106(2):370-2.
93. Nascimento DR. [Vaccination campaigns against poliomyelitis in Brazil (1960-1990).]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):501-511.
94. Ong R, Kwa AL, Lee W. Dual pneumococcal and influenza vaccination in elderly patients with chronic illnesses: protective benefits overestimated? Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Feb; 52(4):558-9; author reply 559.
95. Oria PA, Matini W, Nelligan I, Emukule G, Scherzer M, Oyier B, Ochieng HN, Hooper L, Kanyuga A, Muthoka P, Morales KF, Nzioka C, Breiman RF, Katz MA. Are Kenyan healthcare workers willing to receive the pandemic influenza vaccine? Results from a cross-sectional survey of healthcare workers in Kenya about knowledge, attitudes and practices concerning infection with and vaccination against 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1), 2010. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print].
96. Ortiz JR, Neuzil KM. The promise of maternal vaccination to prevent influenza in young infants. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2011 Feb; 165(2):179-80.
97. Ota MO, Akinsola A, Townend J, Antonio M, Enwere G, Nsekpong D, Bojang A, Saaka M, Burton RL, Zaman A, Goldblatt D, Adegbola RA. The immunogenicity and impact on nasopharyngeal carriage of fewer doses of conjugate pneumococcal vaccine immunization schedule. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 11. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Ottenberg AL, Wu JT, Poland GA, Jacobson RM, Koenig BA, Tilburt JC. Vaccinating health care workers against influenza: the ethical and legal rationale for a mandate. Am J Public Health. 2011 Feb; 101(2):212-6.
99. Painvin C, Schlumberger M, Chhem DB, Savannarom D, Phong P, Gilberg S. [Positive impact of a video and TV documentary on attendance of women to catch up collective vaccinations and reasons for non-attendance.]. Bull Soc Pathol Exot. 2011 Feb; 104(1):29-37.
100. Panatto D, Amicizia D, Giacchino R, Tacchella A, Natalizia AR, Melioli G, Bandettini R, Di Pietro P, Diana MC, Gasparini R. Burden of rotavirus infections in Liguria, northern Italy: hospitalisations and potential savings by vaccination. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2011 Feb 4. [Epub ahead of print].
101. Park SW, Lee JH, Kim ES, Kwak YG, Moon CS, Yeom JS, Lee JH, Lee CS. Adverse events associated with the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination and the vaccination coverage rate in health care workers. Am J Infect Control. 2011 Feb; 39(1):69-71.
102. Patil RR. MMR vaccination and autism: Learnings and implications. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Feb 1; 7(2). [Epub ahead of print].
103. Paulke-Korinek M, Kundi M, Rendi-Wagner P, de Martin A, Eder G, Schmidle-Loss B, Vecsei A, Kollaritsch H. Herd immunity after two years of the universal mass vaccination program against rotavirus gastroenteritis in Austria. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Pebody R, Andrews N, Waight P, Malkani R, McCartney C, Ellis J, Miller E. No effect of 2008/09 seasonal influenza vaccination on the risk of pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza infection in England. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 1. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Pereira TS, Freire AT, Braga AD, Pereira GW, Blatt CR, Borges AA. [Study on the adverse effects and protective effects of influenza vaccine among elderly individuals vaccinated through the public system in the municipality of Tubarão, State of Santa Catarina.]. Rev Soc Bras Med Trop. 2011 Feb; 44(1):48-52.
106. Phrommintikul A, Kuanprasert S, Wongcharoen W, Kanjanavanit R, Chaiwarith R, Sukonthasarn A. Influenza vaccination reduces cardiovascular events in patients with acute coronary syndrome. Eur Heart J. 2011 Feb 11. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Piacentini S, Contrera-Moreno L. [After vaccination adverse effects in the city of Campo Grande (MS, Brazil).]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):531-536.
108. Pillot C, Chevaux JB, Petitpain N, Peyrin-Biroulet L. Acute hepatic cytolysis following H1N1 vaccination in a patient with Crohn's disease on infliximab. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011 Feb; 17(2):679.
109. Plennevaux E, Blatter M, Cornish MJ, Go K, Kirby D, Wali M, Reeves-Hoché MK, Denis M. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 two-dose immunization of US children: An observer-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 11; 29(8):1569-75.
110. Quach S, Hamid JS, Pereira JA, Heidebrecht CL, Foisy J, Bettinger JA, Rosella L, Crowcroft NS, Deeks SL, Quan SD, Finkelstein M, Guay M, Buckeridge DL, Sikora CA, Kwong JC; for the Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Vaccine Coverage Theme Group. Time and motion study to compare electronic and hybrid data collection systems during the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccination campaign. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 24; 29(10):1997-2003.
111. Ramqvist T, Du J, Lundén M, Ahrlund-Richter S, Ferreira J, Marions L, Sparén P, Andersson S, Dalianis T. Pre-vaccination prevalence of human papillomavirus types in the genital tract of 15-23-year-old women attending a youth health clinic in Stockholm, Sweden. Scand J Infect Dis. 2011 Feb; 43(2):115-21.
112. Rich M. The discontinuation of routine smallpox vaccination in the United States, 1960-1976: an unlikely affirmation of biomedical hegemony. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):471-7.
113. Rodríguez-Rieiro C, Esteban-Vasallo MD, Domínguez-Berjón MF, Astray Mochales J, Iniesta-Fornies D, Barranco-Ordoñez D, Cameno-Heras M, Jiménez-García R. Coverage and predictors of vaccination against 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza in Madrid, Spain. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 1; 29(6):1332-8.
114. Rothova A, de Groot JD, Mudrikova T. Reactivation of acute retinal necrosis after flu H1N1 vaccination. Br J Ophthalmol. 2011 Feb; 95(2):291.
115. Rozenbaum MH, Boersma C, Postma MJ, Hak E. Observed differences in invasive pneumococcal disease epidemiology after routine infant vaccination. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Feb; 10(2):187-99.
116. Ruijs WL, Hautvast JL, van der Velden K, de Vos S, Knippenberg H, Hulscher ME. Religious subgroups influencing vaccination coverage in the Dutch Bible belt: an ecological study. BMC Public Health. 2011 Feb 14; 11(1):102. [Epub ahead of print].
117. Salvador PT, Almeida TJ, Alves KY, Dantas CN. [The rotavirus disease and the oral human rotavirus vaccination in the Brazilian scenario: an integrative literature review.]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):567-574.
118. Santos PR, Noronha NH, Mattos UA, Silva DD. [Nursing and healthcare for workers: the experience of the immunization action at Fiocruz/Manguinhos.]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):553-565.
119. Sauerbrei A. Preventing congenital varicella syndrome with immunization. CMAJ. 2011 Feb 22; 183(3):E169-70.
120. Schatz M, Chambers CD, Jones KL, Louik C, Mitchell AA. Safety of influenza immunizations and treatment during pregnancy: the Vaccines and Medications in Pregnancy Surveillance System. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Feb 17. [Epub ahead of print].
121. Schmutz JL, Barbaud A, Trechot P. [Vaccination for human Papillomavirus and erythema multiforme.]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2011 Feb; 138(2):166-167.
122. Sharma A, Agarwal D, Kapoor S, Garg SR, Malaviya AN. Vaccination as a triggering agent for the development of rheumatoid arthritis. Int J Rheum Dis. 2011 Feb; 14(1):e8-9.
123. Silveira AJ, Marques RD. [About smallpox and vaccination practices in Minas Gerais (Brazil) in the 19th century.]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):387-396.
124. Siret-Alatrista A, Bouali F, Demoly M, Bousquet PJ, Demoly P. The 2009-2010 H1N1 vaccination campaign for patients with egg allergy in a region of France. Allergy. 2011 Feb; 66(2):298-9.
125. Smith HL, Monath TP, Pazoles P, Rothman AL, Casey DM, Terajima M, Ennis FA, Guirakhoo F, Green S. Development of antigen-specific memory CD8+ T cells following live-attenuated chimeric West Nile virus vaccination. J Infect Dis. 2011 Feb 15; 203(4):513-22.
126. Soyer OU, Hudaverdiyev S, Civelek E, Isik E, Karabulut E, Kocabas C, Sekerel BE. Parental perspectives on influenza vaccination in children with asthma. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2011 Feb; 46(2):139-44.
127. Spinosa JP, Riva C, Biollaz J. Letter to the Editor Response to the article of Luisa Lina Villa HPV prophylactic vaccination: The first years and what to expect from now, in press. Cancer Lett. 2011 Feb 19. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Sánchez-Payá J, Hernández-García I, Barrenengoa Sañudo J, Rolando Martínez H, Camargo Ángeles R, Cartagena Llopis L, Villanueva Ruiz C, González Hernández M. [Determinants of influenza vaccination in health staff: 2009-2010 season.]. Gac Sanit. 2011 Feb 16. [Epub ahead of print].
129. Søgaard O. The clinical use of adjuvants in pneumococcal vaccination: Current status and future perspectives. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Feb 1; 7(2). [Epub ahead of print].
130. Tacken MA, Mulder J, Verheij RA, Heijnen ML, Campbell SM, Braspenning JC. Seasonal flu vaccination in Dutch at-risk populations was not affected by A(H1N1) 2009 pandemic vaccination. Prev Med. 2011 Feb 1; 52(2):184-5.
131. Taddio A, Hogan ME, Moyer P, Girgis A, Gerges S, Wang L, Ipp M. Evaluation of the reliability, validity and practicality of 3 measures of acute pain in infants undergoing immunization injections. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 4; 29(7):1390-4.
132. Talbot HK, Griffin MR, Chen Q, Zhu Y, Williams JV, Edwards KM. Effectiveness of seasonal vaccine in preventing confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations in community dwelling older adults. J Infect Dis. 2011 Feb 15; 203(4):500-8.
133. Tanabe T, Tagawa T, Arai H, Imaishi H, Uno R, Tanaka J, Nagai T, Nishida M, Awaya Y, Maekawa K. A survey for Japanese pediatrician on vaccination of children with neurological disorders. Pediatr Int. 2011 Feb 22. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Tertuliano GC, Stein AT. [Immunization delay determinants: a study in a place attended by Family Health Strategy.]. Cien Saude Colet. 2011 Feb; 16(2):523-530.
135. Thamthitiwat S, Marin N, Baggett HC, Peruski LF, Kiatkulwiwat W, Panumatrasmee V, Varma JK, Nateniyom S, Akarasewi P, Maloney SA. Mycobacterium bovis (Bacille Calmette-Guérin) bacteremia in immunocompetent neonates following vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 17; 29(9):1727-30.
136. Ting SC, Crooks SW, South G. The effect of influenza vaccination on the incidence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations in the immediate postvaccination period. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2011 Feb; 65(2):157-9.
137. Trollfors B, Dotevall L, Sundh V, Welinder-Olsson C. Pertussis after end of a mass vaccination project-End of the "vaccination honey-moon". Vaccine. 2011 Feb 1. [Epub ahead of print].
138. van der Zeijst B. Fascination for vaccination: About achievements and challenges in the vaccine world. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Feb 1; 7(2). [Epub ahead of print].
139. Velan B, Kaplan G, Ziv A, Boyko V, Lerner-Geva L. Major motives in non-acceptance of A/H1N1 flu vaccination: the weight of rational assessment. Vaccine. 2011 Feb 1; 29(6):1173-9.
140. Waldman EA, Luhm KR, Monteiro SA, de Freitas FR. Surveillance of adverse effects following vaccination and safety of immunization programs. Rev Saude Publica. 2011 Feb; 45(1):173-84.
141. Wampler P. Pick sanitation over vaccination in Haiti. Nature. 2011 Feb 10; 470(7333):175.
142. Wang M, Yuan J, Li T, Liu Y, Wu J, Di B, Chen X, Xu X, Lu E, Li K, Liu Y, Wu Y, Chen X, He P, Wang Y, Liu J. Antibody Dynamics of 2009 Influenza A (H1N1) Virus in Infected Patients and Vaccinated People in China. PLoS One. 2011 Feb 9; 6(2):e16809.
143. White KE, Pabst LJ, Cullen KA. Up-to-Date Haemophilus influenzae Type b Vaccination Coverage During a Vaccine Shortage. Pediatrics. 2011 Mar; 127(3):e707-12.
144. Wicker S, Rabenau HF, Pfeilschifter JM, Gottschalk R. [Measles in 2010 : Knowledge and vaccination status of medical students.]. Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz. 2011 Feb; 54(2):238-242.
145. Woodhall S, Eriksson T, Nykänen AM, Huhtala H, Rissanen P, Apter D, Paavonen J, Lehtinen M. Impact of HPV vaccination on young women's quality of life - a five year follow-up study. Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2011 Feb; 16(1):3-8.
146. Woodworth JS, Shin D, Volman M, Nunes-Alves C, Fortune SM, Behar SM. Mycobacterium tuberculosis directs immunofocusing of CD8+ T cell responses despite vaccination. J Immunol. 2011 Feb 1; 186(3):1627-37.
147. Yeung JH, Goodman KJ, Fedorak RN. Inadequate knowledge of immunization guidelines: A missed opportunity for preventing infection in immunocompromised IBD patients. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print].
148. Yoshioka K, Fujimoto S, Oba H, Minami M, Aoki T. Onset of adult-onset Still's disease following influenza vaccination. Mod Rheumatol. 2011 Feb 15. [Epub ahead of print].
149. Zhao Z. Power of tests for comparing trend curves with application to national immunization survey (NIS). Stat Med. 2011 Feb 28; 30(5):531-40.
150. Zimmerman RK, Albert SM, Nowalk MP, Yonas MA, Ahmed F. Use of standing orders for adult influenza vaccination a national survey of primary care physicians. Am J Prev Med. 2011 Feb; 40(2):144-8.