Vaccine Safety Bibliography - January 2011
1. A promotional, educational intervention increased staff influenza vaccination in primary care. Ann Intern Med. 2010 Dec 21; 153(12):JC62.
2. Child wellbeing in Africa: the true wealth of nations. Lancet. 2010 Dec 11; 376(9757):1960.
3. Progress towards eradicating poliomyelitis in India, January 2009 - October 2010. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Dec 10; 85(50):497-503.
4. Progress toward poliomyelitis eradication --- India, January 2009-October 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Dec 10; 59(48):1581-5.
5. Seasonal influenza and 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination coverage among pregnant women--10 states, 2009-10 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Dec 3; 59(47):1541-5.
6. Altamirano-Diaz L, West L, Humar A, Ely L, Urschel S, Gubbay J, Crowcroft N, Kumar D. Early post-transplant vaccination with pandemic influenza A/H1N1 vaccine in pediatric heart transplant recipients. Pediatr Transplant. 2010 Dec 22. [Epub ahead of print].
7. Bednarczyk RA, Birkhead GS. Reducing financial barriers to vaccinating children and adolescents in the USA. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2010 Dec 8. [Epub ahead of print].
8. Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Cornelli U, Pellegini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Dugall M, Ruffini I, Fano F, Ricci A, Stuard S, Luzzi R, Grossi MG, Hosoi M. Prevention of flu episodes with colostrum and Bifivir compared with vaccination: an epidemiological, registry study. Panminerva Med. 2010 Dec; 52(4):269-75.
9. Bhattacharyya S, Bauch CT. A game dynamic model for delayer strategies in vaccinating behaviour for pediatric infectious diseases. J Theor Biol. 2010 Dec 7; 267(3):276-82.
10. Billingsley M. GPs should invite some patients to be vaccinated against influenza. BMJ. 2010 Dec 23; 341:c7396.
11. Bobe Armant F, Buil Arasanz ME, Morro Grau A, Trubat Muñoz G. [Acceptance of the HPV vaccination by parents of 10-year old primary schoolgirls. One year later]. Aten Primaria. 2010 Dec;42(12):628-9.
12. Bond TC, Patel PR, Krisher J, Sauls L, Deane J, Strott K, McClellan W. A Group-Randomized Evaluation of a Quality Improvement Intervention to Improve Influenza Vaccination Rates in Dialysis Centers. Am J Kidney Dis. 2010 Dec 9. [Epub ahead of print].
13. Boom JA, Tate JE, Sahni LC, Rench MA, Quaye O, Mijatovic-Rustempasic S, Patel MM, Baker CJ, Parashar UD. Sustained protection from pentavalent rotavirus vaccination during the second year of life at a large, urban United States pediatric hospital. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Dec; 29(12):1133-5.
14. Broos N, van Puijenbroek EP, van Grootheest K. Fever following immunization with influenza A (H1N1) vaccine in children: a survey-based study in the Netherlands. Drug Saf. 2010 Dec 1; 33(12):1109-15.
15. Brousseau N, Sauvageau C, Ouakki M, Audet D, Kiely M, Couture C, Pare A, Deceuninck G. Feasibility and impact of providing feedback to vaccinating medical clinics: evaluating a public health intervention. BMC Public Health. 2010 Dec 3; 10(1):750. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Bulifon S, Tsatsaris V, Goffinet F, Mignon A, Batteux F, Delfraissy JF, Launay O. [Pandemic influenza A/H1N1v, pregnancy and vaccination.]. Med Mal Infect. 2010 Dec; 40(12):696-702.
17. Busse WW, Peters SP, Fenton MJ, Mitchell H, Bleecker ER, Castro M, Wenzel S, Erzurum SC, Fitzpatrick AM, Teague WG, Jarjour N, Moore WC, Sumino K, Simeone S, Ratanamaneechat S, Penugonda M, Gaston B, Ross TM, Sigelman S, Schiepan JR, Zaccaro DJ, Crevar CJ, Carter DM, Togias A. Vaccination of patients with mild and severe asthma with a 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza virus vaccine. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010 Dec 8. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Bärnighausen T, Bloom DE, Canning D, Friedman A, Levine O, O'Brien J, Privor-Dumm L, Walker D. Rethinking the benefits and costs of childhood vaccination: The example of the Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 12. [Epub ahead of print].
19. Caillet C, Durrieu G, Jacquet A, Faucher A, Ouaret S, Perrault-Pochat MC, Kreft-Jaïs C, Castot A, Montastruc JL; The French Network of Pharmacovigilance Centres. Safety surveillance of influenza A(H1N1)v monovalent vaccines during the 2009-2010 mass vaccination campaign in France. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2010 Dec 14. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Campbell DI. Comment on: The cost effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination: Comparative analyses for five European countries and transferability in Europe. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 21. [Epub ahead of print].
21. Campitelli MA, Rosella LC, Stukel TA, Kwong JC. Influenza vaccination and all-cause mortality in community-dwelling elderly in Ontario, Canada, a cohort study. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 16; 29(2):240-6.
22. Cavalcante Rde S, Jorge AM, Fortaleza CM. Predictors of adherence to influenza vaccination for healthcare workers from a teaching hospital: a study in the prepandemic era. Rev Soc Bras Med Trop. 2010 Dec; 43(6):611-4.
23. Chien AT, Li Z, Rosenthal MB. Improving timely childhood immunizations through pay for performance in Medicaid-managed care. Health Serv Res. 2010 Dec; 45(6 Pt 2):1934-47.
24. Chioato A, Noseda E, Felix SD, Stevens M, Del Giudice G, Fitoussi S, Kleinschmidt A. Influenza and meningococcal vaccinations are effective in healthy subjects treated with the interleukin-1 beta-blocking antibody canakinumab: results of an open-label, parallel group, randomized, single-center study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Dec; 17(12):1952-7.
25. Clemens J, Holmgren J, Kaufmann SH, Mantovani A. Ten years of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization: challenges and progress. Nat Immunol. 2010 Dec; 11(12):1069-72.
26. Colombatti R, Perrotta S, Masera N, Palazzi G, Notarangelo LD, Pusiol A, Bonetto E, De Zen L, Nocerino A, Samperi P, Russo-Mancuso G, Sainati L. Lessons learned from the H1N1 pandemic: The need to improve systematic vaccination in Sickle Cell Disease children. A multi center survey in Italy. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 13. [Epub ahead of print].
27. Cova M, Cucchi A, Turla G, Codeca B, Buriani O, Gabutti G. Spotlight on measles 2010: Increased measles transmission in Ferrara, Italy, despite high vaccination coverage, March to May 2010. Euro Surveill. 2010 Dec 16; 15(50).
28. d'Onofrio A, Manfredi P, Poletti P. The impact of vaccine side effects on the natural history of immunization programmes: an imitation-game approach. J Theor Biol. 2010 Dec 24. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Denholm JT, Neal A, Yan B, Petty S, Knox J, French C, Marshall C. Acute encephalomyelitis syndromes associated with H1N1 09 influenza vaccination. Neurology. 2010 Dec 14; 75(24):2246-8.
30. Eberly MD, Gorman GH, Eide MB, Olsen CH, Rajnik M. The effect of rotavirus immunization on rotavirus gastroenteritis hospitalization rates in military dependents. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 1. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Ellebedy AH, Fabrizio TP, Kayali G, Oguin TH 3rd, Brown SA, Rehg J, Thomas PG, Webby RJ. Contemporary seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus infection primes for a more robust response to split inactivated pandemic influenza A (H1N1) Virus vaccination in ferrets. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Dec; 17(12):1998-2006.
32. Eriksen J, Chow JY, Mellis V, Whipp B, Walters S, Abrahamson E, Abubakar I. Protective effect of BCG vaccination in a nursery outbreak in 2009: time to reconsider the vaccination threshold? Thorax. 2010 Dec; 65(12):1067-71.
33. Fabio V, Daniele F, Monica DD, Simone G, Luciana MM, Margherita O, Massimiliano B, Rene D, Piero M, Fabrizio S, Ugo B. Pancreas rejection after pandemic influenzavirus A(H(1) N(1) ) vaccination or infection : a report of two cases. Transpl Int. 2010 Dec 2. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Farmer GC, Papachristou T, Gotz C, Yu F, Tong D. Does primary language influence the receipt of influenza and pneumococcal immunizations among community-dwelling older adults? J Aging Health. 2010 Dec; 22(8):1158-83.
35. Ferreira O, Antunes I, Cruz MJ, Mota A, Bettencourt H, Canelhas A, Azevedo F. Acute hemorrhagic edema of childhood after H1N1 immunization. Cutan Ocul Toxicol. 2010 Dec 2. [Epub ahead of print].
36. Gagneur A, Pinquier D. Early waning of maternal measles antibodies: why immunization programs should be adapted over time. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2010 Dec; 8(12):1339-43.
37. Gidudu J, Sack DA, Pina M, Hudson MJ, Kohl KS, Bishop P, Chatterjee A, Chiappini E, Compingbutra A, da Costa C, Fernandopulle R, Fischer TK, Haber P, Masana W, de Menezes MR, Kang G, Khuri-Bulos N, Killion LA, Nair C, Poerschke G, Rath B, Salazar-Lindo E, Setse R, Wenger P, Wong VC, Zaman K; The Brighton Collaboration Diarrhea Working Group. Diarrhea: Case definition and guidelines for collection, analysis, and presentation of immunization safety data. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 3. [Epub ahead of print].
38. Glanz JM, McClure DL, O'Leary ST, Narwaney KJ, Magid DJ, Daley MF, Hambidge SJ. Parental decline of pneumococcal vaccination and risk of pneumococcal related disease in children. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 8. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Glezen WP, Gaglani MJ, Kozinetz CA, Piedra PA. Direct and indirect effectiveness of influenza vaccination delivered to children at school preceding an epidemic caused by 3 new influenza virus variants. J Infect Dis. 2010 Dec 1; 202(11):1626-33.
40. Goldschmidt I, Pfister ED, Becker M, Häckl S, Bott OJ, Baumann U, Baumann U. Acceptance and Adverse Events of the 2009 H1N1 Vaccination in Immunosuppressed Pediatric Liver Transplant Recipients. J Pediatr. 2010 Dec 14. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Grijalva CG, Zhu Y, Simonsen L, Griffin MR. Establishing the baseline burden of influenza in preparation for the evaluation of a countywide school-based influenza vaccination campaign. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 10; 29(1):123-9.
42. Grzybowski A, Jabłońska S. More on Hans Biberstein and his original ideas of vaccination against human warts and herpes infection. Am J Dermatopathol. 2010 Dec; 32(8):851-2.
43. Gwini SM, Coupland CA, Siriwardena AN. The effect of influenza vaccination on risk of acute myocardial infarction: Self-controlled case-series study. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Haddad-Boubaker S, Ould-Mohamed-Abdallah MV, Ben-Yahia A, Triki H. [Genetic recombination in vaccine poliovirus: comparative study in strains excreted in course of vaccination by oral poliovirus vaccine and circulating strains]. Pathol Biol (Paris). 2010 Dec; 58(6):420-5.
45. Hafiji J, Bhogal B, Rytina E, Burrows NP. Bullous pemphigoid in infancy developing after the first vaccination. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2010 Dec; 35(8):940-1.
46. Haroon M, Adeeb F, Eltahir A, Harney S. The uptake of influenza and pneumococcal vaccination among immunocompromised patients attending rheumatology outpatient clinics. Joint Bone Spine. 2010 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print].
47. He XS, Sasaki S, Narvaez CF, Zhang C, Liu H, Woo JC, Kemble GW, Dekker CL, Davis MM, Greenberg HB. Plamablast-derived polyclonal antibody response after influenza vaccination. J Immunol Methods. 2010 Dec 20. [Epub ahead of print].
48. Hendrikx LH, Oztürk K, de Rond LG, Veenhoven RH, Sanders EA, Berbers GA, Buisman AM. Identifying long-term memory B-cells in vaccinated children despite waning antibody levels specific for Bordetella pertussis proteins. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 24. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Huang HH, Huang CC, Hsueh PY, Lee TJ. Bilateral sudden deafness following H1N1 vaccination. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010 Dec; 143(6):849-50.
50. Hutt HJ, Bennerscheidt P, Thiel B, Arand M. [Immunosenescence and vaccinations in the elderly]. Med Klin (Munich). 2010 Nov; 105(11):802-7.
51. Jick H, Hagberg KW. Effectiveness of influenza vaccination in the United kingdom, 1996-2007. Pharmacotherapy. 2010 Dec; 30(12):1199-206.
52. Jit M, Cromer D, Baguelin M, Stowe J, Andrews N, Miller E. The cost-effectiveness of vaccinating pregnant women against seasonal influenza in England and Wales. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 10; 29(1):115-22.
53. Jones LG, Zhang Y, Ahmed MI, Ekundayo OJ, Akhter S, Sawyer P, Aban I, Sims RV, Ahmed A. Understanding the reasons for the underuse of pneumococcal vaccination by community-dwelling older African Americans. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2010 Dec; 58(12):2323-8.
54. Judge EP, Hannan MM, McCarthy JF, Egan JJ. Delayed diagnosis of novel H1N1 influenza pneumonitis in a vaccinated heart transplant recipient. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2010 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Kennedy A, Sapsis KF, Stokley S, Curtis CR, Gust D. Parental Attitudes Toward Human Papillomavirus Vaccination: Evaluation of an Educational Intervention, 2008. J Health Commun. 2010 Dec 15:1-14. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Kuehn BM. Panel backs wider pertussis vaccination to curb outbreaks, prevent deaths. JAMA. 2010 Dec 22; 304(24):2684-6.
57. Kuo HC, Liu CA, Ou CY, Hsu TY, Yang KD. Correlation between atopy and tuberculin/ Candida skin test reactivity in a bacillus Calmette-Gue'rin-vaccinated cohort. Allergy. 2010 Dec; 65(12):1625-6.
58. Kwon Y, Cho HY, Lee YK, Bae GR, Lee SG. Relationship between intention of novel influenza A (H1N1) vaccination and vaccination coverage rate. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 16; 29(2):161-5.
59. Laffon-Pioger M, Rocher F, Cohen M, Chanalet S, Thomas P, Lebrun C. [Bilateral optic neuropathy with loss of vision after an influenza vaccination in a patient suffering from mixed connective tissue disease.]. Rev Neurol (Paris). 2010 Dec; 166(12):1024-1027.
60. Lalvani A, Sridhar S. BCG vaccination: 90 years on and still so much to learn... Thorax. 2010 Dec; 65(12):1036-8.
61. Lian IB, Chien YZ, Hsu PS, Chao DY. The changing epidemiology of varicella incidence after implementation of the one-dose varicella vaccination policy. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 23. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Lisotti A, Roda G, Brillanti S, Roda E. Reactivation of Crohn's disease after pandemic aH1N1 and seasonal flu vaccinations. Dig Liver Dis. 2010 Dec; 42(12):909-10.
63. Luhm KR, Cardoso MR, Waldman EA. [Vaccination coverage among children under two years of age based on electronic immunization registry in Southern Brazil.]. Rev Saude Publica. 2011 Feb; 45(1):90-98.
64. Luthy KE, Thorpe A, Dymock LC, Connely S. Evaluation of an Intervention Program to Increase Immunization Compliance Among School Children. J Sch Nurs. 2010 Dec 20. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Magez S, Caljon G, Tran T, Stijlemans B, Radwanska M. Current status of vaccination against African trypanosomiasis. Parasitology. 2010 Dec; 137(14):2017-27.
66. McCave EL. Influential factors in HPV vaccination uptake among providers in four states. J Community Health. 2010 Dec; 35(6):645-52.
67. McDade TW, Adair L, Feranil AB, Kuzawa C. Positive antibody response to vaccination in adolescence predicts lower C-reactive protein concentration in young adulthood in the philippines. Am J Hum Biol. 2010 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Morihara K, Arakawa Y, Takenaka H, Morihara T, Katoh N. Systemic lupus erythematosus following vaccination against 2009 influenza A (H1N1). Lupus. 2010 Dec 23. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Nuorti JP, Whitney CG; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Prevention of pneumococcal disease among infants and children - use of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine - recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010 Dec 10; 59(RR-11):1-18.
70. Otczyk DC, Cripps AW. Mucosal Immunization: A realistic alternative. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Dec 1; 6(12). [Epub ahead of print].
71. Ozer A, Arikan DC, Kirecci E, Ekerbicer HC. Status of pandemic influenza vaccination and factors affecting it in pregnant women in Kahramanmaras, an eastern Mediterranean city of Turkey. PLoS One. 2010 Dec 1; 5(12):e14177.
72. Quoc Cuong H, Schlumberger M, Garba Tchang S, Ould Cheikh D, Savès M, Mallah B, Demtilo Attilo J, Ngangro Mosurel N, Gamatié Y. [Evaluation of the lifetime of nail markings during polio vaccinations in Chad.]. Sante. 2010 Jul 1; 20(3):143-148.
73. Rambhia KJ, Watson M, Sell TK, Waldhorn R, Toner E. Mass vaccination for the 2009 H1N1 pandemic: approaches, challenges, and recommendations. Biosecur Bioterror. 2010 Dec; 8(4):321-30.
74. Reuss AM, Walter D, Feig M, Kappelmayer L, Buchholz U, Eckmanns T, Poggensee G. Influenza vaccination coverage in the 2004/05, 2005/06, and 2006/07 seasons: a secondary data analysis based on billing data of the german associations of statutory health insurance physicians. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2010 Dec; 107(48):845-50.
75. Roberts L. Vaccine introduction. The beginning of the end for Africa's devastating meningitis outbreaks? Science. 2010 Dec 10; 330(6010):1466-7.
76. Rodríguez-Rieiro C, Esteban-Vasallo MD, Domínguez-Berjón MF, Astray-Mochales J, Iniesta-Fornies D, Barranco-Ordoñez D, Cameno-Heras M, Jiménez-García R. Coverage and predictors of vaccination against 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza in Madrid, Spain. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 21. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Ruijs WL, Hautvast JL, van 't Spijker K, van der Velden K, Hulscher ME. Information on vaccination: meeting the needs of unvaccinated youngsters in the Netherlands. Eur J Public Health. 2010 Dec 1. [Epub ahead of print].
78. Russell EJ, Roberts D, Lee M. Pharmacist-driven seasonal influenza immunization program for health care workers. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010 Dec 1; 67(23):1984-5.
79. Schechter NL, Bernstein BA, Zempsky WT, Bright NS, Willard AK. Educational outreach to reduce immunization pain in office settings. Pediatrics. 2010 Dec; 126(6):e1514-21.
80. Schleich K, Nürnberger C, Sobanski A, Efferth T. Vaccination and Antiviral Treatment of Neglected Diseases Caused by Flaviviral Infections. Curr Med Chem. 2010 Dec 14. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Schwarz TF, Kocken M, Petäjä T, Einstein MH, Spaczynski M, Louwers JA, Pedersen C, Levin M, Zahaf T, Poncelet S, Hardt K, Descamps D, Dubin G. Correlation between levels of human papillomavirus (HPV)-16 and 18 antibodies in serum and cervicovaginal secretions in girls and women vaccinated with the HPV-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Dec 1; 6(12). [Epub ahead of print].
82. Scott LJ. Tdap5 vaccine (Covaxis): a review of its use as a single-booster immunization for the prevention of tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis in children (aged 4 years), adolescents, and adults. BioDrugs. 2010 Dec 1; 24(6):387-406.
83. Shafrir Y. Vaccination and Dravet syndrome. Lancet Neurol. 2010 Dec; 9(12):1147-8; author reply 1148-9.
84. Subbramanian RA, Basha S, Shata MT, Brady RC, Bernstein DI. Pandemic and seasonal H1N1 influenza hemagglutinin-specific T cell responses elicited by seasonal influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 6; 28(52):8258-67.
85. Tacken MA, Mulder J, Verheij RA, Heijnen ML, Campbell SM, Braspenning JC. Seasonal flu vaccination in Dutch at-risk populations was not affected by A(H1N1) 2009 pandemic vaccination. Prev Med. 2010 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Taddio A, Appleton M, Bortolussi R, Chambers C, Dubey V, Halperin S, Hanrahan A, Ipp M, Lockett D, MacDonald N, Midmer D, Mousmanis P, Palda V, Pielak K, Riddell RP, Rieder M, Scott J, Shah V. Reducing the pain of childhood vaccination: an evidence-based clinical practice guideline. CMAJ. 2010 Dec 14; 182(18):E843-55.
87. Tahara Y, Namatsu K, Kamiya N, Hagimori M, Kamiya S, Arakawa M, Goto M. Transcutaneous immunization by a solid-in-oil nanodispersion. Chem Commun (Camb). 2010 Dec 28; 46(48):9200-2.
88. Tessmer A, Welte T, Schmidt-Ott R, Eberle S, Barten G, Suttorp N, Schaberg T; for the CAPNETZ study group. Influenza vaccination is associated with reduced severity of community acquired pneumonia. Eur Respir J. 2010 Dec 9. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Thomas RE, Jefferson T, Lasserson TJ. Influenza vaccination for healthcare workers who work with the elderly: systematic review. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 16; 29(2):344-56.
90. Tran CH, McElrath J, Hughes P, Ryan K, Munden J, Castleman JB, Johnson J, Doty R, McKay DR, Stringfellow J, Holmes RA, Myers PD, Small PA, Morris JG. Implementing a community-supported school-based influenza immunization program. Biosecur Bioterror. 2010 Dec; 8(4):331-41.
91. Tsolia MN, Mavrikou M, Critselis E, Papadopoulos NG, Makrinioti H, Spyridis NP, Metsou F, Tsagaraki M, Koulouri M, Kafetzis DA. Whole blood interferon-γ release assay is a useful tool for the diagnosis of tuberculosis infection particularly among Bacille Calmette Guèrin-vaccinated children. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Dec; 29(12):1137-40.
92. Usman HR, Rahbar MH, Kristensen S, Vermund SH, Kirby RS, Habib F, Chamot E. Randomized controlled trial to improve childhood immunization adherence in rural Pakistan: redesigned immunization card and maternal education. Trop Med Int Health. 2010 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print].
93. van Assen S, Agmon-Levin N, Elkayam O, Cervera R, Doran MF, Dougados M, Emery P, Geborek P, Ioannidis JP, Jayne DR, Kallenberg CG, Müller-Ladner U, Shoenfeld Y, Stojanovich L, Valesini G, Wulffraat NM, Bijl M. EULAR recommendations for vaccination in adult patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases. Ann Rheum Dis. 2010 Dec 3. [Epub ahead of print].
94. van Assen S, Elkayam O, Agmon-Levin N, Cervera R, Doran MF, Dougados M, Emery P, Geborek P, Ioannidis JP, Jayne DR, Kallenberg CG, Müller-Ladner U, Shoenfeld Y, Stojanovich L, Valesini G, Wulffraat NM, Bijl M. Vaccination in adult patients with auto-immune inflammatory rheumatic diseases: A systematic literature review for the European League Against Rheumatism evidence-based recommendations for vaccination in adult patients with auto-immune inflammatory rheumatic diseases. Autoimmun Rev. 2010 Dec 20. [Epub ahead of print].
95. van Puijenbroek EP, Broos N, van Grootheest K. Monitoring adverse events of the vaccination campaign against influenza A (H1N1) in the Netherlands. Drug Saf. 2010 Dec 1; 33(12):1097-108.
96. Velan B, Kaplan G, Ziv A, Boyko V, Lerner-Geva L. Major motives in non-acceptance of A/H1N1 flu vaccination: The weight of rational assessment. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Wasan SK, Skolnik PR, Farraye FA. A 24-year-old patient with Crohn's disease starting immunosuppressive therapy: vaccination issues to consider. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010 Dec; 8(12):1013-6.
98. Watanabe T. Henoch-Schönlein purpura following influenza vaccinations during the pandemic of influenza A (H1N1). Pediatr Nephrol. 2010 Dec 1. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Weisser M. [Vaccination under immunosuppressive therapy of chronic inflammatory diseases.]. Internist (Berl). 2010 Dec 10. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Wicker S, Rabenau HF, Gottschalk R, Krause G, McLennan S. [Low influenza vaccination rates among healthcare workers. Time to take a different approach]. Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz. 2010 Dec; 53(12):1298-303.
101. Woodhall S, Eriksson T, Nykänen AM, Huhtala H, Rissanen P, Apter D, Paavonen J, Lehtinen M. Impact of HPV vaccination on young women's quality of life - A five year follow-up study. Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2010 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Woodworth JS, Shin D, Volman M, Nunes-Alves C, Fortune SM, Behar SM. Mycobacterium tuberculosis Directs Immunofocusing of CD8+ T Cell Responses Despite Vaccination. J Immunol. 2010 Dec 22. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Wu J, Xu F, Lu L, Lu M, Miao L, Gao T, Ji W, Suo L, Liu D, Ma R, Yu R, Zhangzhu J, Liu W, Zeng Y, Li X, Zhang X, Pang X, Deng Y. Safety and effectiveness of a 2009 H1N1 vaccine in Beijing. N Engl J Med. 2010 Dec 16; 363(25):2416-23.
104. Wu J, Zhong X, Li CK, Zhou JF, Lu M, Huang KY, Dong M, Liu Y, Luo FJ, Du N, Chui C, Liu LQ, Smith NM, Li B, Shi NM, Song LF, Gao Y, Wang DY, Wang X, Zhu WF, Yan Y, Li Z, Chen JT, McMichael AJ, Yin WD, Xu XN, Shu Y. Optimal vaccination strategies for 2009 pandemic H1N1 and seasonal influenza vaccines in humans. Vaccine. 2010 Dec 2. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Yancey AM, Jundt AB, Nelson KJ. Pneumococcal vaccination process improvement in an acute care setting. Qual Saf Health Care. 2010 Dec; 19(6):e61.
106. Zhang S, Shao L, Mo L, Chen J, Wang F, Meng C, Zhong M, Qiu L, Wu M, Weng X, Zhang W. Evaluation of gamma interferon release assays using Mycobacterium tuberculosis antigens for diagnosis of latent and active tuberculosis in Mycobacterium bovis BCG-vaccinated populations. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Dec; 17(12):1985-90.
107. Zhang X, Zhao Y, Neumann AU. Partial immunity and vaccination for influenza. J Comput Biol. 2010 Dec; 17(12):1689-96.
108. Zhang Y, Yan D, Zhu S, Wen N, Li L, Wang H, Liu J, Ye X, Ding Z, Wang D, Zhu H, Chen L, Hou X, An H, Liang X, Luo H, Kew O, Xu W. Type 2 vaccine-derived poliovirus from patients with acute flaccid paralysis in china: current immunization strategy effectively prevented its sustained transmission. J Infect Dis. 2010 Dec 15; 202(12):1780-8.
109. Zuccotti G, Pogliani L, Pariani E, Amendola A, Zanetti A. Transplacental antibody transfer following maternal immunization with a pandemic 2009 influenza A(H1N1) MF59-adjuvanted vaccine. JAMA. 2010 Dec 1; 304(21):2360-1.