Vaccine Safety Bibliography - December 2011
1. Global routine vaccination coverage, 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011 Nov 11; 60:1520-2.
2. Global routine vaccination coverage, 2010. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2011 Nov 11; 86(46):509-13.
3. Influenza vaccination reduced cardiovascular events in patients hospitalized with an acute coronary syndrome. Ann Intern Med. 2011 Nov 15;155(10):JC505.
4. Abuya BA, Onsomu EO, Kimani JK, Moore D. Influence of maternal education on child immunization and stunting in Kenya. Matern Child Health J. 2011 Nov; 15(8):1389-99.
5. Ahmad TA, El-Sayed LH, Haroun MA, Hussein AA, El Ashry ES. Development of immunization trials against Klebsiella pneumoniae. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 17. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Ahmed F, Temte JL, Campos-Outcalt D, Schünemann HJ; for the ACIP Evidence Based Recommendations Work Group (EBRWG). Methods for developing evidence-based recommendations by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Vaccine. 2011 Nov 15; 29(49):9171-9176.
7. Allred NJ, Poehling KA, Szilagyi PG, Zhang F, Edwards KM, Staat MA, Donauer S, Prill MM, Fairbrother G. The impact of missed opportunities on seasonal influenza vaccination coverage for healthy young children. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2011 Nov; 17(6):560-4.
8. American Pharmacists Association And Academy Of Managed Care Pharmacy. Pharmacist-provided immunization compensation and recognition: White paper summarizing APhA/AMCP stakeholder meeting. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2011 Nov 1; 51(6):704-12.
9. Appel A. Improving adult immunization rates: overcoming barriers. Am Fam Physician. 2011 Nov 1; 84(9):977-8.
10. Becker-Dreps S, Paniagua M, Zambrana LE, Bucardo F, Hudgens MG, Weber DJ, Morgan DR, Espinoza F. Rotavirus Prevalence in the Primary Care Setting in Nicaragua after Universal Infant Rotavirus Immunization. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2011 Nov; 85(5):957-960.
11. Bilcke J, Marais C, Ogunjimi B, Willem L, Hens N, Beutels P. Cost-effectiveness of vaccination against herpes zoster in adults aged over 60 years in Belgium. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 24. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Boccalini S, Azzari C, Resti M, Valleriani C, Cortimiglia M, Tiscione E, Bechini A, Bonanni P. Economic and clinical evaluation of a catch-up dose of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in children already immunized with three doses of the 7-valent vaccine in Italy. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28; 29(51):9521-8.
13. Booy R, Rashid H, Yin JK, Khandaker G, Leask J. Mandating influenza vaccination in health-care workers. Lancet. 2011 Nov 5;378(9803):1626.
14. Borrow R, Dagan R, Zepp F, Hallander H, Poolman J. Glycoconjugate vaccines and immune interactions, and implications for vaccination schedules. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2011 Nov; 10(11):1621-31.
15. Borràs E, Urbiztondo L, Costa J, Batalla J, Torner N, Plasencia A, Salleras L, Domínguez A; the Working Group for the Study of Measles Immunity in Children. Measles antibodies and response to vaccination in children aged less than 14 months: implications for age of vaccination. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 Nov 11:1-8. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Bowers EJ. HPV vaccination: Clarifying the use of 'prepubescent'. Nature. 2011 Nov 9; 479(7372):179.
17. Brown C, Clayton-Boswell H, Chaves SS, Prill MM, Iwane MK, Szilagyi PG, Edwards KM, Staat MA, Weinberg GA, Fairbrother G, Hall CB, Zhu Y, Bridges CB; for the New Vaccine Surveillance Network (NVSN). Validity of parental report of influenza vaccination in young children seeking medical care. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28; 29(51):9488-9492.
18. Card AJ. Flu vaccination prevents nosocomial outbreaks. BMJ. 2011 Nov 8; 343:d7203.
19. Carlson M, Smith Paintain L, Bruce J, Webster J, Lines J. Who attends antenatal care and expanded programme on immunization services in Chad, Mali and Niger? The implications for insecticide-treated net delivery. Malar J. 2011 Nov 13; 10(1):341. [Epub ahead of print].
20. Castagnini LA, Healy CM, Rench MA, Wootton SH, Munoz FM, Baker CJ. Impact of Maternal Postpartum Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Immunization on Infant Pertussis Infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Nov 10. [Epub ahead of print].
21. Chang J, Campagnolo D, Vollmer TL, Bomprezzi R. Demyelinating disease and polyvalent human papilloma virus vaccination. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2011 Nov; 82(11):1296-8.
22. Charkoudian LD, Kaiser GM, Steinmetz RL, Srivastava SK. Acute retinal necrosis after herpes zoster vaccination. Arch Ophthalmol. 2011 Nov; 129(11):1495-7.
23. Charu V, Viboud C, Simonsen L, Sturm-Ramirez K, Shinjoh M, Chowell G, Miller M, Sugaya N. Influenza-related mortality trends in Japanese and american seniors: evidence for the indirect mortality benefits of vaccinating schoolchildren. PLoS One. 2011; 6(11):e26282.
24. Chaves SS, Lopez AS, Watson TL, Civen R, Watson B, Mascola L, Seward JF. Varicella in Infants After Implementation of the US Varicella Vaccination Program. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print].
25. Clark SJ, Butchart A, Kennedy A, Dombkowski KJ. Parents' experiences with and preferences for immunization reminder/recall technologies. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov; 128(5):e1100-5.
26. Clements CJ, Watkins M, de Quadros C, Biellik R, Hadler J, McFarland D, Steinglass R, Luman E, Hennessey K, Dietz V. Researching routine immunization-do we know what we don't know? Vaccine. 2011 Nov 3; 29(47):8477-82.
27. Cortese MM, Leblanc J, White KE, Jerris RC, Stinchfield P, Preston KL, Meek J, Odofin L, Khizer S, Miller CA, Buttery V, Mijatovic-Rustempasic S, Lewis J, Parashar UD, Immergluck LC. Leveraging State Immunization Information Systems to Measure the Effectiveness of Rotavirus Vaccine. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
28. Costa JT, Silva R, Tavares M, Nienhaus A. High effectiveness of pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccination in healthcare workers from a Portuguese hospital. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 2011 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Cuschieri K, Nandwani R, McGough P, Cook F, Hogg L, Robertson C, Cubie H. Urine testing as a surveillance tool to monitor the impact of HPV immunization programs. J Med Virol. 2011 Nov; 83(11):1983-7.
30. de Kantor IN. Diagnosis of latent tuberculosis infection in BCG-vaccinated subjects in China. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2011 Nov; 15(11):1560-1; author reply 1561.
31. de Whalley PC, Snape MD, Kelly DF, Banner C, Lewis S, Diggle L, John TM, Yu LM, Omar O, Borkowski A, Pollard AJ. Persistence of serum bactericidal antibody one year after a booster dose of either a glycoconjugate or a plain polysaccharide vaccine against serogroup C Neisseria meningitidis given to adolescents previously immunized with a glycoconjugate vaccine. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Nov; 30(11):e203-8.
32. Dempsey AF, Schaffer S, Singer D, Butchart A, Davis M, Freed GL. Alternative vaccination schedule preferences among parents of young children. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov; 128(5):848-56.
33. Dicko A, Odusanya OO, Diallo AI, Santara G, Barry A, Dolo A, Diallo A, Kuyinu YA, Kehinde OA, Francois N, Borys D, Yarzabal JP, Moreira M, Schuerman L. Primary vaccination with the 10-valent pneumococcal non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D conjugate vaccine (PHiD-CV) in infants in Mali and Nigeria: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health. 2011 Nov 23;11(1):882. [Epub ahead of print].
34. Dittrich S, Hahné S, van Lier A, Kohl R, Boot H, Koopmans M, van Binnendijk R. Assessment of serological evidence for mumps virus infection in vaccinated children. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 15; 29(49):9271-5.
35. Dorell CG, Stokley S, Yankey D, Markowitz LE. Compliance with recommended dosing intervals for HPV vaccination among females, 13-17 years, National Immunization Survey-Teen, 2008-2009. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
36. Dorell CG, Yankey D, Santibanez TA, Markowitz LE. Human papillomavirus vaccination series initiation and completion, 2008-2009. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov; 128(5):830-9.
37. Dunning J, Nguyen-Van-Tam J, Nicholson K, Openshaw P. Doctors accepting flu vaccination is the sensible and responsible choice. BMJ. 2011 Nov 8; 343:d7199.
38. Elston JW, Santaniello-Newton A, Meigh JA, Harmer D, Allgar V, Allison T, Richardson G, Meigh R, Palmer SR, Barlow G. Increasing incidence of invasive pneumococcal disease and pneumonia despite improved vaccination uptake: surveillance in Hull and East Yorkshire, UK, 2002-2009. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 Nov 1:1-15. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Fang AY, Tingay DG. Early observations in the use of oral rotavirus vaccination in infants with functional short gut syndrome. J Paediatr Child Health. 2011 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Fanoy EB, Cremer J, Ferreira JA, Dittrich S, van Lier A, Hahné SJ, Boot HJ, van Binnendijk RS. Transmission of mumps virus from mumps-vaccinated individuals to close contacts. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28; 29(51):9551-6.
41. Faresj T, Arvidsson L, Boberg P, Hagert B, Gursky EA, Timpka T. Swedish nursing and medical students? high vaccination adherence during the influenza A (H1N1) pandemic 2009: Insights for pandemic preparedness. Scand J Infect Dis. 2011 Nov 8. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Ferdinands JM, Shay DK. Magnitude of Potential Biases in a Simulated Case-Control Study of the Effectiveness of Influenza Vaccination. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Nov 17. [Epub ahead of print].
43. Fisman DN, Tuite AR. Estimation of the health impact and cost-effectiveness of influenza vaccination with enhanced effectiveness in Canada. PLoS One. 2011; 6(11):e27420.
44. Ford JL. Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Human Papillomavirus Awareness and Vaccination among Young Adult Women. Public Health Nurs. 2011 Nov;28(6):485-93.
45. Franck L, Gay CL, Lynch M, Lee KA. Infant Sleep After Immunization: Randomized Controlled Trial of Prophylactic Acetaminophen. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Fulton KM, Zhao X, Petit MD, Kilmury SL, Wolfraim LA, House RV, Sjostedt A, Twine SM. Immunoproteomic analysis of the human antibody response to natural tularemia infection with Type A or Type B strains or LVS vaccination. Int J Med Microbiol. 2011 Nov; 301(7):591-601.
47. Gall SA, Poland GA. A maternal immunization program (MIP): Developing a schedule and platform for routine immunization during pregnancy. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28; 29(51):9411-3.
48. Ganse EV, Letrilliart L, Borne H, Morand F, Robain M, Siegrist CA. Health problems most commonly diagnosed among young female patients during visits to general practitioners and gynecologists in France before the initiation of the human papillomavirus vaccination program. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2011 Nov 3. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Garcia S, Lagos R, Muñoz A, Picón T, Rosa R, Alfonso A, Abriata G, Gentile A, Romanin V, Regueira M, Chiavetta L, Agudelo CI, Castañeda E, De la Hoz F, Higuera AB, Arce P, Cohen AL, Verani J, Zuber P, Gabastou JM, Pastor D, Flannery B, Andrus J. Impact of vaccination against Haemophilus influenzae type b with and without a booster dose on meningitis in four South American countries. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print].
50. Gartner CE, Barendregt JJ, Wallace A, Hall WD. Would vaccination against nicotine be a cost effective way to prevent smoking uptake in adolescents? Addiction. 2011 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Gavrielov-Yusim N, Battat E, Neumann L, Friger M, Balicer RD. Birth order and private voluntary immunization-A study of 110,902 children. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 9. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Gerend MA, Shepherd MA, Shepherd JE. The multidimensional nature of perceived barriers: Global versus practical barriers to HPV vaccination. Health Psychol. 2011 Nov 7. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Gilmour J, Harrison C, Asadi L, Cohen MH, Vohra S. Childhood immunization: when physicians and parents disagree. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov; 128 Suppl 4:S167-74.
54. Gonik B. Passive immunization: the forgotten arm of immunologically based strategies for disease containment. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Nov; 205(5):444.e1-6.
55. Hallander HO, Nilsson L, Gustafsson L. Is adolescent pertussis vaccination preferable to natural booster infections? Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2011 Nov; 4(6):705-11.
56. Hara M, Mizuochi T, Kawano G, Koike T, Shibuya I, Ohya T, Ohbu K, Nagai K, Nagamitsu S, Yamashita Y, Nakayama T, Matsuishi T. A case of clinically mild encephalitis with a reversible splenial lesion (MERS) after mumps vaccination. Brain Dev. 2011 Nov; 33(10):842-4.
57. Hemmes M, Davis R, Buttolph T, Qiang Y, Nickerson D, Johnsen J, Carlson C. C-C5-05: Genetic Risk Factors: Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura following the First Dose of Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccination in Children. Clin Med Res. 2011 Nov; 9(3-4):181-2.
58. Hendrikx LH, Felderhof MK, Oztürk K, de Rond LG, van Houten MA, Sanders EA, Berbers GA, Buisman AM. Enhanced memory B-cell immune responses after a second acellular pertussis booster vaccination in children 9 years of age. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Hendrikx LH, Oztürk K, de Rond LG, de Greeff SC, Sanders EA, Berbers GA, Buisman AM. Serum IgA Responses against Pertussis Proteins in Infected and Dutch wP or aP Vaccinated Children: An Additional Role in Pertussis Diagnostics. PLoS One. 2011; 6(11):e27681.
60. Hernández-García I, García-Iglesias MA, Pablos-Hernández C. [Pneumococcal vaccination coverage and related factors among hospitalised patients aged 60 years and over.]. Rev Esp Geriatr Gerontol. 2011 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Hernández-García I, García-Iglesias MA, Pablos-Hernández C. [Influenza vaccination coverages and related factors among hospitalized patients aged ≥60 years]. Rev Esp Geriatr Gerontol. 2011 Nov; 46(6):329-30.
62. Huang JH, Miao YY, Kuo PC. Pandemic influenza H1N1 vaccination intention: psychosocial determinants and implications from a national survey, Taiwan. Eur J Public Health. 2011 Nov 17. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Huang JY, Sedlovskaya A, Ackerman JM, Bargh JA. Immunizing Against Prejudice: Effects of Disease Protection on Attitudes Toward Out-Groups. Psychol Sci. 2011 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Hug S, Weibel D, Delaporte E, Gervaix A, Heininger U. Comparative Coverage of Supplementary and Universally Recommended Immunizations in Children at 24 Months of Age. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Hurley LP, Wortley P, Allison MA, O'Leary S, Daley MF, Babbel C, Crane LA, Stokley S, Beaty B, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Seasonal influenza vaccination in adults: practice and attitudes about collaborative delivery with community vaccinators. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 3; 29(47):8649-55.
66. Ilia S, Spanaki AM, Raissaki M, Spoulou VI, Fitrolaki MD, Kanariou M, Tzanakaki G, Briassoulis G. Complicated Pneumococcal Meningitis in a Fully Vaccinated Child: Value of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Monitoring. Neuropediatrics. 2011 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
67. Jit M, Yuzbashyan R, Sahakyan G, Avagyan T, Mosina L. The cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in Armenia. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 8; 29(48):9104-11.
68. John TJ, Plotkin SA, Orenstein WA. Building on the success of the Expanded Programme on Immunization: Enhancing the focus on disease prevention and control. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 8; 29(48):8835-7.
69. Johnson KJ, Gallagher NM, Mintz ED, Newton AE, Brunette GW, Kozarsky PE. From the CDC: new country-specific recommendations for pre-travel typhoid vaccination. J Travel Med. 2011 Nov-Dec; 18(6):430-3.
70. Kim JJ. The role of cost-effectiveness in U.S. vaccination policy. N Engl J Med. 2011 Nov 10; 365(19):1760-1.
71. King JC Jr, Beckett D, Snyder J, Cummings GE, King BS, Magder LS. Direct and indirect impact of influenza vaccination of young children on school absenteeism. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Kis EE, Winter G, Myschik J. Devices for intradermal vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 17. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Kissin DM, Power ML, Kahn EB, Williams JL, Jamieson DJ, MacFarlane K, Schulkin J, Zhang Y, Callaghan WM. Attitudes and practices of obstetrician-gynecologists regarding influenza vaccination in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2011 Nov; 118(5):1074-80.
74. Klein NP, Reisinger KS, Johnston W, Odrljin T, Gill CJ, Bedell L, Dull P. Safety and Immunogenicity of a Novel Quadrivalent Meningococcal CRM-Conjugate Vaccine Given Concomitantly With Routine Vaccinations in Infants. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
75. Kmietowicz Z. UK will use Gardasil in its HPV vaccination programme from next September. BMJ. 2011 Nov 25; 343:d7694.
76. Kok G, van Essen GA, Wicker S, Llupià A, Mena G, Correia R, Ruiter RA. Planning for influenza vaccination in health care workers: an Intervention Mapping approach. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 3; 29(47):8512-9.
77. Konstantyner T, Taddei JA, Rodrigues LC. Risk factors for incomplete vaccination in children less than 18 months of age attending the nurseries of day-care centres in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 21; 29(50):9298-302.
78. Krog GR, Clausen FB, Berkowicz A, Jørgensen L, Rieneck K, Nielsen LK, Dziegiel MH. Is current serologic RhD typing of blood donors sufficient for avoiding immunization of recipients? (CME). Transfusion. 2011 Nov; 51(11):2278-85.
79. Kumar D, Campbell P, Humar A. Donor-specific alloantibody upregulation after influenza vaccination in transplant recipients. Am J Transplant. 2011 Nov; 11(11):2538.
80. Li RC, Li FX, Li YP, Hou QM, Li CG, Li YN, Chen FS, Hu XZ, Su WB, Zhang SM, Fang HH, Ye Q, Zeng TD, Liu TX, Li XB, Huang YN, Deng ML, Zhang YP, Ortiz E. Antibody persistence at 18-20months of age and safety and immunogenicity of a booster dose of a combined DTaP-IPV//PRP∼T vaccine compared to separate vaccines (DTaP, PRP∼T and IPV) following primary vaccination of healthy infants in the People's Republic of China. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 21; 29(50):9337-44.
81. Lim D, Rademaker M, Gardner D, Oakley A. Palmoplantar keratoderma: An adverse reaction to influenza vaccination. Australas J Dermatol. 2011 Nov; 52(4):298-300.
82. Lin CC, Yang CY, Shih YL, Huang YY, Yang TH, Liang JY, Chang CF, Hsieh HS, Huang YL. Persistence and titer changes of rubella antibodies in primiparous women who had been vaccinated with RA 27/3 at junior high school age. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Nov 9. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Lu CY; APECI members, Santosham M. Survey of national immunization programs and vaccine coverage rates in Asia Pacific countries. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 7. [Epub ahead of print].
84. Luthy KE, Beckstrand RL, Callister LC, Cahoon S. Reasons Parents Exempt Children From Receiving Immunizations. J Sch Nurs. 2011 Nov 10. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Maltezou HC, Tsakris A. Vaccination of health-care workers against influenza: our obligation to protect patients. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2011 Nov; 5(6):382-8.
86. Mamelund SE, Riise Bergsaker MA. Vaccine history, gender and influenza vaccination in a household context. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28; 29(51):9441-50.
87. Marcuse EK. Reflections on US Immunization Challenges: Lady Montague, Where Are You? Pediatrics. 2011 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Mast TC, Khawaja S, Espinoza F, Paniagua M, Del Carmen LP, Cardellino A, Sánchez E. Case-control study of the effectiveness of vaccination with pentavalent rotavirus vaccine in Nicaragua. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Nov; 30(11):e209-15.
89. Maurer J, Harris KM, Parker AM. Who knew? Awareness of being recommended for influenza vaccination among US adults. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2011 Nov 26. [Epub ahead of print].
90. Miller BL, Ahmed F, Lindley MC, Wortley PM. Increases in vaccination coverage of healthcare personnel following institutional requirements for influenza vaccination: A national survey of US hospitals. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 21; 29(50):9398-403.
91. Mitkus RJ, King DB, Hess MA, Forshee RA, Walderhaug MO. Updated aluminum pharmacokinetics following infant exposures through diet and vaccination. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28; 29(51):9538-43.
92. Monsonego J. Response to Letter to the Editor by Tsu et al. "Benefits of vaccinating young adult women with a prophylactic quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16 and 18) vaccine". Vaccine. 2011 Nov 21; 29(50):9292-3.
93. Nace DA, Perera S, Handler SM, Muder R, Hoffman EL. Increasing influenza and pneumococcal immunization rates in a nursing home network. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2011 Nov; 12(9):678-84.
94. Naciri Bennani B, Cheikh Rouhou H, Waton J, Cuny JF, Bassegoda G, Trechot P, Barbaud A, Schmutz JL. [Pityriasis rubra pilaris after vaccination]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2011 Nov; 138(11):753-6.
95. National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. Immunization of health-care personnel. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2011 Nov 25; 60(RR-07):1-45.
96. Nelson R. Childhood Vaccinations. Am J Nurs. 2011 Nov; 111(11):19-20.
97. Neu AM. Immunizations in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatr Nephrol. 2011 Nov 3. [Epub ahead of print].
98. Nicholson MS, Leask J. Lessons from an online debate about measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) immunization. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 7. [Epub ahead of print].
99. Nikolopoulos G, Tsiodras S, Bonovas S. Influenza vaccination: Cassandra's prophecy. Public Health. 2011 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Nikula A, Nohynek H, Puukka P, Leino-Kilpi H. Vaccination Competence of Public Health Nurses. Public Health Nurs. 2011 Nov; 28(6):533-542.
101. Nikula A, Puukka P, Leino-Kilpi H. Vaccination competence of graduating public health nurse students and nurses. Nurse Educ Today. 2011 Nov 7. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Nilsson L, Lepp T, von Segebaden K, Hallander H, Gustafsson L. Pertussis vaccination in infancy lowers the incidence of pertussis disease and the rate of hospitalisation after one and two doses: Analyses of 10 years of pertussis surveillance. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Norcross EW, Sanders ME, Moore QC 3rd, Taylor SD, Tullos NA, Caston RR, Dixon SN, Nahm MH, Burton RL, Thompson H, McDaniel LS, Marquart ME. Active Immunization with Pneumolysin versus 23-Valent Polysaccharide Vaccine for Streptococcus pneumoniae Keratitis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011 Nov 29; 52(12):9232-43.
104. Okosun KO, Ouifki R, Marcus N. Optimal control analysis of a malaria disease transmission model that includes treatment and vaccination with waning immunity. Biosystems. 2011 Nov; 106(2-3):136-45.
105. Pabst LJ, Fiore AE, Cullen KA. Completion of the 2-dose influenza vaccine series among children aged 6 to 59 months: immunization information system sentinel sites, 2007-2008 influenza season. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2011 Nov; 50(11):1068-70.
106. Pahud BA, Rowhani-Rahbar A, Glaser C, Gavali S, Salibay CJ, Fireman B, Dekker CL. Lack of association between childhood immunizations and encephalitis in California, 1998-2008. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Papadouka V, Metroka A, Zucker JR. Using an immunization information system to facilitate a vaccine recall in New York City, 2007. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2011 Nov; 17(6):565-8.
108. Paranthaman K, Bunce A. Opportunistic MMR vaccination for unimmunized children at the time of routine teenage booster vaccination in secondary schools: implications for policy. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 Nov 25:1-5. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Peng ZQ, Chen WS, He Q, Peng GW, Wu CG, Xu N, Zhao ZJ, Shu J, Tan Q, Zheng HZ, Lin LF, Deng HH, Lin JY, Zhang YH. Evaluation of the mass measles vaccination campaign in Guangdong Province, China. Int J Infect Dis. 2011 Nov 24. [Epub ahead of print].
110. Pereira JA, Quach S, Hamid JS, Heidebrecht CL, Quan SD, Nassif J, Diniz AJ, Van Exan R, Malawski J, Gentry A, Finkelstein M, Guay M, Buckeridge DL, Bettinger JA, Kalailieff D, Kwong JC; for the Public Health Agency of Canada/Canadian Institutes of Health Research Influenza Research Network (PCIRN) Vaccine Coverage Theme Group. Exploring the feasibility of integrating barcode scanning technology into vaccine inventory recording in seasonal influenza vaccination clinics. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 23. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Pereira SM, Barreto ML, Pilger D, Cruz AA, Sant'anna C, Hijjar MA, Ichihara MY, Santos AC, Genser B, Rodrigues LC. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of first BCG vaccination against tuberculosis in school-age children without previous tuberculin test (BCG-REVAC trial): a cluster-randomised trial. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Nov 7. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Perricone C, Agmon-Levin N, Valesini G, Shoenfeld Y. Vaccination in patients with chronic or autoimmune rheumatic diseases: The ego, the id and the superego. Joint Bone Spine. 2011 Nov 25. [Epub ahead of print].
113. Peterson JA, Pechauer SM, Gitter ML, Kanack A, Curtis BR, Reese J, Kamath VM, McFarland JG, Aster RH. New platelet glycoprotein polymorphisms causing maternal immunization and neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia. Transfusion. 2011 Nov 9. [Epub ahead of print].
114. Pitzer VE, Patel MM, Lopman BA, Viboud C, Parashar UD, Grenfell BT. Modeling rotavirus strain dynamics in developed countries to understand the potential impact of vaccination on genotype distributions. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 Nov 29; 108(48):19353-8.
115. Porter D, Hall M, Hartl B, Raevsky C, Peacock R, Kraker D, Walls S, Brink G. Local health department 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination clinics-CDC staffing model comparison and other best practices. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2011 Nov; 17(6):530-3.
116. Pozza F, Piovesan C, Russo F, Bella A, Pezzotti P, Emberti Gialloreti L. Impact of universal vaccination on the epidemiology of varicella in Veneto, Italy. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 28; 29(51):9480-7.
117. Ronaghy A, de Jager W, Zonneveld-Huijssoon E, Klein MR, van Wijk F, Rijkers GT, Kuis W, Wulffraat NM, Prakken BJ. Vaccination leads to an aberrant FOXP3 T-cell response in non-remitting juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis. 2011 Nov; 70(11):2037-43.
118. Rorke-Adams LB, Evans G, Weibel RE, Johann-Liang R. Neuropathology of vaccination in infants and children. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 3; 29(47):8754-9.
119. Rozenbaum MH, De Vries R, LE HH, Postma MJ. Modelling the impact of extended vaccination strategies on the epidemiology of pertussis. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 Nov 24:1-12. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Rubin SA, Link MA, Sauder CJ, Zhang C, Ngo L, Rima BK, Duprex WP. Recent mumps outbreaks in vaccinated populations: no evidence of immune escape. J Virol. 2011 Nov 9. [Epub ahead of print].
121. Sales JM, Painter JE, Pazol K, Gargano LM, Orenstein W, Hughes JM, Diclemente RJ. Rural parents' vaccination-related attitudes and intention to vaccinate middle and high school children against influenza following educational influenza vaccination intervention. Hum Vaccin. 2011 Nov 1; 7(11). [Epub ahead of print].
122. Shah SM, Carey IM, Harris T, Dewilde S, Cook DG. The impact of dementia on influenza vaccination uptake in community and care home residents. Age Ageing. 2011 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Shen-Gunther J, Shank JJ, Ta V. GardasilTM HPV vaccination: surveillance of vaccine usage and adherence in a military population. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Nov; 123(2):272-7.
124. Shetty S, Ghosh K. Response to the letter of Casserta et al. Acquired hemophilia a following influenza vaccination. Autoimmun Rev. 2011 Nov; 11(1):75.
125. Shojaei H, Rahimi-Hajiabadi H, Heidarieh P, Hashemi-Shahraki A, Emadoleslami M, Ataei B, Naser AD. Molecular microbiological investigation of post-vaccination bacille Calmette-Guérin infection in Iranian patients. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2011 Nov; 15(11):1497-503, i.
126. Simell B, Nurkka A, Lahdenkari M, Givon-Lavi N, Käyhty H, Dagan R, Jokinen J. Association of serotype-specific antibody concentrations and functional antibody titers with subsequent pneumococcal carriage in toddlers immunized with 9-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011 Nov 9. [Epub ahead of print].
127. Singal A, Sonthalia S, Pandhi D. Ulcerated Lupus Vulgaris at the Site of Bacille Calmette-Guérin Vaccination. Pediatr Dermatol. 2011 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
128. Smith JG, Metzger NL. Evaluation of pneumococcal vaccination rates after vaccine protocol changes and nurse education in a tertiary care teaching hospital. J Manag Care Pharm. 2011 Nov; 17(9):701-8.
129. Smith M, Davis MA. Immunization status of adult chiropractic patients in analyses of national health interview survey. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2011 Nov; 34(9):602-8.
130. Sohn MW, Yoo J, Oh EH, Amsden LB, Holl JL. Welfare, Maternal Work, and On-Time Childhood Vaccination Rates. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print].
131. Stokley S, Cohn A, Dorell C, Hariri S, Yankey D, Messonnier N, Wortley PM. Adolescent Vaccination-Coverage Levels in the United States: 2006-2009. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
132. Sy AM, Fernandez GS, Williams S, Bergasa NV, Chaudhari S. A 5-year review of the immunization profile of older adults with liver disease at a community hospital. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2011 Nov; 59(11):2172-3.
133. Toback SL, Ambrose CS. A multi-season national estimate of adult influenza vaccination by US office-based pediatricians, 2006-2011. Influenza Other Respi Viruses. 2011 Nov 14. [Epub ahead of print].
134. Toussirot E, Bossert M, Herbein G, Saas P. Comments on the article by Tabache F. et al. "Acute polyarthritis after influenza A H1N1 immunization", Joint Bone Spine, 2011, doi:10.1016/j.jbs.2011.02.007: Primary Sjögren's syndrome occurring after influenza A H1N1 vaccine administration. Joint Bone Spine. 2011 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
135. Tsu V, Murray M. Limited benefit of HPV vaccination for sexually active women in developing countries. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 21; 29(50):9290-1.
136. Tsuchihashi Y, Sunagawa T, Yahata Y, Takahashi H, Toyokawa T, Odaira F, Ohyama T, Taniguchi K, Okabe N. Association Between Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in 2008-2009 and Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Infection Among School Students From Kobe, Japan, April-June 2009. Clin Infect Dis. 2011 Nov 18. [Epub ahead of print].
137. Tu HA, Rozenbaum MH, Coyte PC, Li SC, Woerdenbag HJ, Postma MJ. Health economics of rotavirus immunization in Vietnam: Potentials for favorable cost-effectiveness in developing countries. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
138. Tully SP, Anonychuk AM, Maria Sanchez D, Galvani AP, Bauch CT. Time for change? An economic evaluation of integrated cervical screening and HPV immunization programs in Canada. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 7. [Epub ahead of print].
139. Uddin MJ, Saha NC, Islam Z, Khan IA, Shamsuzzaman, Quaiyum MA, Koehlmoos TP. Improving low coverage of child immunization in rural hard-to-reach areas of Bangladesh: Findings from a project using multiple interventions. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 21. [Epub ahead of print].
140. Uno S, Kimachi K, Kei J, Miyazaki K, Oohama A, Nishimura T, Ibaragi K, Odoh K, Kudo Y, Kino Y. Effect of prior vaccination with a seasonal trivalent influenza vaccine on the antibody response to the influenza pandemic H1N1 2009 vaccine: a randomized controlled trial. Microbiol Immunol. 2011 Nov; 55(11):783-9.
141. Urowitz MB, Anton A, Ibanez D, Gladman DD. Autoantibody response to adjuvant and nonadjuvant H1N1 vaccination in systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011 Nov; 63(11):1517-20.
142. Uwemedimo OT, Findley SE, Andres R, Irigoyen M, Stockwell MS. Determinants of Influenza Vaccination Among Young Children in an Inner-City Community. J Community Health. 2011 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
143. van Assen S, de Haan A, Holvast A, Horst G, Gorter L, Westra J, Kallenberg CG, Telgt DS, Palache AM, Giezeman KM, Bijl M. Cell-mediated immune responses to inactivated trivalent influenza-vaccination are decreased in patients with common variable immunodeficiency. Clin Immunol. 2011 Nov; 141(2):161-8.
144. Vaughn JA, Miller RA. Update on immunizations in adults. Am Fam Physician. 2011 Nov 1; 84(9):1015-20.
145. Verhagen LM, Warris A, Hermans PW, Del Nogal B, De Groot R, De Waard JH. High Prevalence of Acute Respiratory Tract Infections Among Warao Amerindian Children in Venezuela in Relation to Low Immunization Coverage and Chronic Malnutrition. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
146. Vietri JT, Li M, Galvani AP, Chapman GB. Vaccinating to Help Ourselves and Others. Med Decis Making. 2011 Nov 29. [Epub ahead of print].
147. Villard J, Siegrist CA. Anti-HLA Antibody, Adjuvanted Vaccines and Efficacy of Influenza Immunization in Solid Organ Transplanted Recipients. Am J Transplant. 2011 Nov; 11(11):2539-40.
148. Wada M, Asai J, Asai A, Nakai D, Kishimoto S, Katoh N. Giant cell arteritis with polymyalgia rheumatica associated with influenza vaccination. J Dermatol. 2011 Nov; 38(11):1099-101.
149. Walkinshaw E. Mandatory vaccinations: The international landscape. CMAJ. 2011 Nov 8; 183(16):E1167-8.
150. Walkinshaw E. Mandatory vaccinations: No middle ground. CMAJ. 2011 Nov 8; 183(16):1830-1.
151. Walkinshaw E. Mandatory vaccinations: The Canadian picture. CMAJ. 2011 Nov 8; 183(16):E1165-6.
152. Wells CR, Tchuenche JM, Meyers LA, Galvani AP, Bauch CT. Impact of Imitation Processes on the Effectiveness of Ring Vaccination. Bull Math Biol. 2011 Nov; 73(11):2748-72.
153. Weston W, Messier M, Friedland LR, Wu X, Howe B. Persistence of antibodies 3 years after booster vaccination of adults with combined acellular pertussis, diphtheria and tetanus toxoids vaccine. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 3; 29(47):8483-6.
154. Wightman A, Opel DJ, Marcuse EK, Taylor JA. Washington State Pediatricians' Attitudes Toward Alternative Childhood Immunization Schedules. Pediatrics. 2011 Nov 28. [Epub ahead of print].
155. Zanella RC, Bokermann S, Andrade AL, Flannery B, Brandileone MC. Changes in serotype distribution of Haemophilus influenzae meningitis isolates identified through laboratory-based surveillance following routine childhood vaccination against H. influenzae type b in Brazil. Vaccine. 2011 Nov 8; 29(48):8937-42.
156. Zhang J, While AE, Norman IJ. Seasonal influenza vaccination knowledge, risk perception, health beliefs and vaccination behaviours of nurses. Epidemiol Infect. 2011 Nov 18:1-9. [Epub ahead of print].