Vaccine Safety Bibliography - October 2010
1. Committee opinion no. 467: human papillomavirus vaccination. Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Sep; 116(3):800-3.
2. Updated recommendations for prevention of invasive pneumococcal disease among adults using the 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23). MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Sep 3; 59(34):1102-6.
3. Abramson ZH, Miskin IN. Increasing rates of flu vaccination in primary care staff. CMAJ. 2010 Sep 7; 182(12):1331.
4. Abu-Gharbieh E, Fahmy S, Rasool BA, Khan S. Influenza vaccination: healthcare workers attitude in three middle East countries. Int J Med Sci. 2010 Sep 21; 7(5):319-25.
5. Abuya BA, Onsomu EO, Kimani JK, Moore D. Influence of Maternal Education on Child Immunization and Stunting in Kenya. Matern Child Health J. 2010 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print].
6. Ahlers-Schmidt CR, Hart T, Chesser A, Paschal A, Nguyen T, Wittler RR. Content of text messaging immunization reminders: What low-income parents want to know. Patient Educ Couns. 2010 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
7. Ahmed F, Paine V, Zhang F, Gary E, Lindley MC. Evaluation of a legislatively mandated influenza vaccination program for adults in Rhode Island, USA. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2010 Sep-Oct; 16(5):E01-8.
8. Anis E, Leventhal A, Slater PE, Arbeli Y, Sivan Y, Berlovitz Y, Lev B, Israeli A. A cluster of deaths following influenza vaccination, Israel, 2006. J Public Health Policy. 2010 Sep; 31(3):318-23.
9. Aoun B, Wannous H, Azéma C, Ulinski T. Polysaccharide pneumococcal vaccination of nephrotic children at disease onset-long-term data. Pediatr Nephrol. 2010 Sep;25(9):1773-4.
10. Baba K, Okuno Y, Tanaka-Taya K, Okabe N. Immunization coverage and natural infection rates of vaccine-preventable diseases among children by questionnaire survey in 2005 in Japan. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 23. [Epub ahead of print].
11. Bakare N, Menschik D, Tiernan R, Hua W, Martin D. Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) and rotavirus vaccination: reports to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). Vaccine. 2010 Sep 14; 28(40):6609-12.
12. Bandi S, Macdougall C. MMR and egg allergy: to vaccinate or not to vaccinate? Br J Gen Pract. 2010 Sep; 60(578):693-4.
13. Barrabeig I, Rovira A, Rius C, Muñoz P, Soldevila N, Batalla J, Domínguez A. EFFECTIVENESS OF MEASLES VACCINATION FOR CONTROL OF EXPOSED CHILDREN. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Sep 14. [Epub ahead of print].
14. Bauch CT, Bhattacharyya S, Ball RF. Rapid emergence of free-riding behavior in new pediatric immunization programs. PLoS One. 2010 Sep 15; 5(9):e12594.
15. Baxter R, Ray GT, Fireman BH. Effect of influenza vaccination on hospitalizations in persons aged 50 years and older. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Becker-Dreps S, Paniagua M, Dominik R, Cao H, Shah NK, Morgan DR, Moreno G, Espinoza F. Changes in Childhood Diarrhea Incidence in Nicaragua Following 3 Years of Universal Infant Rotavirus Immunization. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Sep 24. [Epub ahead of print].
17. Behrmann J. The anti-vaccination movement and resistance to allergen-immunotherapy: a guide for clinical allergists. Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol. 2010 Sep 15; 6(1):26.
18. Bernstein HH, Starke JR; Committee on Infectious Diseases. Recommendation for mandatory influenza immunization of all health care personnel. Pediatrics. 2010 Oct; 126(4):809-15.
19. Berry SA, Johns B, Shih C, Berry AA, Walker DG. The cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in Malawi. J Infect Dis. 2010 Sep 1; 202 Suppl:S108-15.
20. Beutels P, Jit M. A brief history of economic evaluation for human papillomavirus vaccination policy. Sex Health. 2010 Sep; 7(3):352-8.
21. Bharti B, Grewal A, Kalia R, Pathak P. Vaccine Related Reactogenicity for Primary Immunization: A Randomized Controlled Trial of 23(Wider) vs. 25(Narrower) Gauge Needles with Same Lengths. Indian J Pediatr. 2010 Sep 7. [Epub ahead of print].
22. Bhattacharyya S, Bauch CT. A game dynamic model for delayer strategies in vaccinating behaviour for pediatric infectious diseases. J Theor Biol. 2010 Sep 10. [Epub ahead of print].
23. Björnsdóttir M. [Cost- effectiveness analysis of pneumcoccal vaccination in iceland]. Laeknabladid. 2010 Sep; 96(9):537-43.
24. Boom JA, Sahni LC, Nelson CS, Dragsbaek AC, Franzini L. Immunization information system opt-in consent: at what cost? J Public Health Manag Pract. 2010 Sep-Oct; 16(5):E18-25.
25. Bozkurt AI, Bostanci M, Cevahir N, Ergin A, Sancak I, Yılmaz B, Catak B. Evaluation of a Mass Measles Vaccination Campaign Among School Children Aged 7-14 Years Old in Denizli, Turkey. Indian J Pediatr. 2010 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
26. Brotherton JM, Leask J, Jackson C, McCaffery K, Trevena LJ. National survey of general practitioners' experience of delivering the National Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Program. Sex Health. 2010 Sep; 7(3):291-8.
27. Brown V, White KA. The HPV vaccination strategy: could male vaccination have a significant impact? Comput Math Methods Med. 2010 Sep; 11(3):223-37.
28. Bulifon S, Tsatsaris V, Goffinet F, Mignon A, Batteux F, Delfraissy JF, Launay O. [Pandemic influenza A/H1N1v, pregnancy and vaccination.]. Med Mal Infect. 2010 Sep 8. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Burns VE, Gallagher S. Antibody response to vaccination as a marker of in vivo immune function in psychophysiological research. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2010 Sep; 35(1):122-6.
30. Camilloni B, Neri M, Lepri E, Basileo M, Sigismondi N, Puzelli S, Donatelli I, Iorio AM. An influenza B outbreak during the 2007/2008 winter among appropriately immunized elderly people living in a nursing home. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 21. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Chen J, Wang S, Zhang Y, Su X, Wu J, Shao L, Wang F, Zhang S, Weng X, Wang H, Zhang W. Rv1985c, a promising novel antigen for diagnosis of tuberculosis infection from BCG-vaccinated controls. BMC Infect Dis. 2010 Sep 17; 10:273.
32. Chiatti C, Di Rosa M, Barbadoro P, Lamura G, Di Stanislao F, Prospero E. Socioeconomic determinants of influenza vaccination among older adults in Italy. Prev Med. 2010 Sep-Oct; 51(3-4):332-3.
33. Chibuk TK, Robinson JL, Hartfield DS. Pediatric complicated pneumonia and pneumococcal serotype replacement: trends in hospitalized children pre and post introduction of routine vaccination with Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV7). Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Sep; 169(9):1123-8.
34. Chien AT, Li Z, Rosenthal MB. Improving Timely Childhood Immunizations through Pay for Performance in Medicaid-Managed Care. Health Serv Res. 2010 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Chon WJ, Kadambi PV, Harland RC, Thistlethwaite JR, West BL, Udani S, Poduval R, Josephson MA. Changing attitudes toward influenza vaccination in U.S. Kidney transplant programs over the past decade. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010 Sep; 5(9):1637-41.
36. Cohen B, Ferng YH, Wong-McLoughlin J, Jia H, Morse SS, Larson EL. Predictors of flu vaccination among urban Hispanic children and adults. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2010 Sep 29. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Commandeur AE, de Jonge RC, Koomen I, Spanjaard L, van Furth AM, Terwee CB. Simulated effect of pneumococcal vaccination in the Netherlands on existing rules constructed in a non-vaccinated cohort predicting sequelae after bacterial meningitis. BMC Infect Dis. 2010 Sep 3; 10:259.
38. Cordonnier C, Labopin M, Jansen KU, Pride M, Chesnel V, Bonnet E, Einsele H, Ljungman P; Infectious Diseases Working Party (IDWP) of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation Group (EBMT). Relationship between IgG titers and opsonocytophagocytic activity of anti-pneumococcal antibodies after immunization with the 7-valent conjugate vaccine in allogeneic stem cell transplant. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2010 Sep; 45(9):1423-6.
39. Courtney B, Morhard R, Bouri N, Cicero A. Expanding practitioner scopes of practice during public health emergencies: experiences from the 2009 H1N1 pandemic vaccination efforts. Biosecur Bioterror. 2010 Sep; 8(3):223-31.
40. Czerkinsky C, Holmgren J. Topical immunization strategies. Mucosal Immunol. 2010 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Dachs R, Darby-Stewart A, Graber MA. Autism and childhood vaccinations: debunking the myth. Am Fam Physician. 2010 Sep 15; 82(6):586.
42. Dalby T, Petersen JW, Harboe ZB, Krogfelt KA. Antibody responses to pertussis toxin display different kinetics after clinical Bordetella pertussis infection than after vaccination with an acellular pertussis vaccine. J Med Microbiol. 2010 Sep; 59(Pt 9):1029-36.
43. Daley EM, Vamos CA, Buhi ER, Kolar SK, McDermott RJ, Hernandez N, Fuhrmann HJ. Influences on Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Status Among Female College Students. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2010 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
44. Daley MF, Crane LA, Markowitz LE, Black SR, Beaty BL, Barrow J, Babbel C, Gottlieb SL, Liddon N, Stokley S, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Human papillomavirus vaccination practices: a survey of US physicians 18 months after licensure. Pediatrics. 2010 Sep; 126(3):425-33.
45. Davidkin I, Kontio M, Paunio M, Peltola H. MMR vaccination and disease elimination: the Finnish experience. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2010 Sep; 9(9):1045-53.
46. Egan JR, Hall IM, Leach S. Stamping Out Fires! Controlling Smallpox with Targeted Mass Vaccination. Med Decis Making. 2010 Sep 20. [Epub ahead of print].
47. Enserink M. Public health. No vaccines in the time of cholera. Science. 2010 Sep 17; 329(5998):1462-3.
48. Falsey AR. New emerging technologies and the intradermal route: the novel way to immunize against influenza. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7; 28 Suppl 4:D24-32.
49. Feng L, Mounts AW, Feng Y, Luo Y, Yang P, Feng Z, Yang W, Yu H. Seasonal influenza vaccine supply and target vaccinated population in China, 2004-2009. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 24; 28(41):6778-82.
50. Foty RG, Guttmann A, Kwong JC, Maaten S, Manuel D, Stieb DM, Dell SD. Predictors of universal influenza vaccination uptake in grades 1 and 2 Toronto school children: effective vaccination strategies should not end with at risk children. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7; 28(39):6518-22.
51. Friedman-Peleg K, Goodman YC. From posttrauma intervention to immunization of the social body: pragmatics and politics of a resilience program in Israel's periphery. Cult Med Psychiatry. 2010 Sep; 34(3):421-42.
52. Furukawa Y, Komai K, Yamada M. Neuromyelitis optica after Japanese encephalitis vaccination. Eur J Neurol. 2010 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Glasser J, Taneri D, Feng Z, Chuang JH, Tüll P, Thompson W, Mason McCauley M, Alexander J. Evaluation of targeted influenza vaccination strategies via population modeling. PLoS One. 2010 Sep 17; 5(9).
54. Grgič-Vitek M, Avšič-Županc T, Klavs I. Tick-borne encephalitis after vaccination: Vaccine failure or misdiagnosis. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 20. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Grose C. Stroke after varicella and zoster ophthalmicus: another indication for treatment and immunization. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Sep; 29(9):868-9.
56. Guthmann JP, Fonteneau L, Desplanques L, Lévy-Bruhl D. [BCG vaccination coverage in children born after the end of compulsory BCG vaccination and followed in maternal and child health clinics in France: a national survey 2009]. Arch Pediatr. 2010 Sep; 17(9):1281-7.
57. Haddad S, Bicaba A, Feletto M, Fournier P, Zunzunegui MV. Heterogeneity in the validity of administrative-based estimates of immunization coverage across health districts in Burkina Faso: implications for measurement, monitoring and planning. Health Policy Plan. 2010 Sep; 25(5):393-405.
58. Hamano T, Takeda T, Morita H, Muramatsu T, Yoneda M, Kimura H, Kuriyama M. Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome following measles vaccination. J Neurol Sci. 2010 Sep 16. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Henderson DA. Universal influenza vaccination: an optimal goal--but how and when? Biosecur Bioterror. 2010 Sep; 8(3):219-21.
60. Hermann R, Pfeil A, Busch M, Kettner C, Kretzschmar D, Hansch A, La Rosée P, Wolf G. [Very severe thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) after H1N1 vaccination]. Med Klin (Munich). 2010 Sep; 105(9):663-8.
61. Hofmann C, Baur MO, Schroten H. Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis after TdaP-IPV booster vaccination: cause or coincidence? J Neurol. 2010 Sep 30. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Hollander D. Gay and Bisexual Men Are Largely Receptive To HPV Vaccination. Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2010 Sep; 42(3):218.
63. Horowitz A, Behrens RH, Okell L, Fooks AR, Riley EM. NK cells as effectors of acquired immune responses: effector CD4 (+) T cell-dependent activation of NK cells following vaccination. J Immunol. 2010 Sep 1; 185(5):2808-18. Epub 2010 Aug 2.
64. Huang WT, Chen WW, Yang HW, Chen WC, Chao YN, Huang YW, Chuang JH, Kuo HS. Design of a robust infrastructure to monitor the safety of the pandemic A(H1N1) 2009 vaccination program in Taiwan. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 8. [Epub ahead of print].
65. Igarashi K, Sasaki S, Fujino Y, Tanabe N, Muleya CM, Tambatamba B, Suzuki H. The impact of an immunization programme administered through the Growth Monitoring Programme Plus as an alternative way of implementing Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses in urban-slum areas of Lusaka, Zambia. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2010 Sep; 104(9):577-82.
66. Ihara T. [Influenza vaccination recommendations and remarks]. Nippon Rinsho. 2010 Sep; 68(9):1690-4.
67. Jit M, Mangen MJ, Melliez H, Yazdanpanah Y, Bilcke J, Salo H, Edmunds WJ, Beutels P. An update to "The cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination: Comparative analyses for five European countries and transferability in Europe". Vaccine. 2010 Sep 21. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Jones JG. Malaria chemoprophylaxis and travel immunizations. Am Fam Physician. 2010 Sep 15; 82(6):583; author reply 584.
69. Kharbanda EO, Stockwell MS, Colgrove J, Natarajan K, Rickert VI. Changes in Tdap and MCV4 vaccine coverage following enactment of a statewide requirement of Tdap vaccination for entry into sixth grade. Am J Public Health. 2010 Sep; 100(9):1635-40. Epub 2010 Jul 15.
70. Khetsuriani N, Imnadze P, Baidoshvili L, Jabidze L, Tatishili N, Kurtsikashvili G, Lezhava T, Laurent E, Martin R. Impact of unfounded vaccine safety concerns on the nationwide measles-rubella immunization campaign, Georgia, 2008. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7; 28(39):6455-62.
71. Kim SY, Lee G, Goldie SJ. Economic evaluation of pneumococcal conjugate vaccination in The Gambia. BMC Infect Dis. 2010 Sep 3; 10:260.
72. King A. Ontario immunization rate for polio. CMAJ. 2010 Sep 7; 182(12):1331-2.
73. Koshy E, Murray J, Bottle A, Sharland M, Saxena S. Impact of the seven-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccination (PCV7) programme on childhood hospital admissions for bacterial pneumonia and empyema in England: national time-trends study, 1997-2008. Thorax. 2010 Sep; 65(9):770-4.
74. Lam PP, Chambers LW, MacDougall DM, McCarthy AE. Seasonal influenza vaccination campaigns for health care personnel: systematic review. CMAJ. 2010 Sep 7; 182(12):E542-8. Epub 2010 Jul 19. Review.
75. Lim SH, Lee JH, Kim BC, Jung SU, Park YB, Lee CS. Adverse reaction of influenza A (H1N1) 2009 virus vaccination in pregnant women and its effect on newborns. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Liu LJ, Zhang XA, Wei MT, He C, Zhang L, Yang H, Liu W, Cao WC, Xin DS, Zhao PY, He C, Zhang L. The role of seasonal influenza vaccination in preventing pandemic 2009 influenza (H1N1) during a school outbreak. J Clin Virol. 2010 Sep 2. [Epub ahead of print].
77. Loulergue P, Burgel PR, Carrat F, Fritzell B, Guthmann JP, Locht C, Power UF, Varon E, Dusser D, Launay O. Report of the 2nd "French Clinical Vaccinology Meeting Jean-Gerard Guillet": immunization and respiratory diseases. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 14; 28(40):6551-5. Epub 2010 Jul 30.
78. Maltezou HC, Dedoukou X, Patrinos S, Maragos A, Poufta S, Gargalianos P, Lazanas M. Determinants of intention to get vaccinated against novel (pandemic) influenza A H1N1 among health-care workers in a nationwide survey. J Infect. 2010 Sep; 61(3):252-8.
79. Manzotti F, Menozzi C, Porta MR, Orsoni JG. Partial third nerve palsy after Measles Mumps Rubella vaccination. Ital J Pediatr. 2010 Sep 10; 36(1):59.
80. Massenet D, Tapindjin-Gake M. Positive effect of the introduction of Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination in the expanded program on immunization in Cameroon. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7; 28(39):6404-5.
81. Merikukka M, Kaasila M, Namujju PB, Palmroth J, Kirnbauer R, Paavonen J, Surcel HM, Lehtinen M. Differences in incidence and co-occurrence of vaccine and non-vaccine human papillomavirus (HPV) types in Finnish population before HPV mass vaccination suggest competitive advantage for HPV33. Int J Cancer. 2010 Sep 13. [Epub ahead of print].
82. Metersky ML, Dransfield MT, Jackson LA. Determining the optimal pneumococcal vaccination strategy for adults: is there a role for the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine? Chest. 2010 Sep; 138(3):486-90.
83. Middleman AB, Tung JS. Urban middle school parent perspectives: the vaccines they are willing to have their children receive using school-based immunization programs. J Adolesc Health. 2010 Sep; 47(3):249-53.
84. Minor DS, Eubanks JT, Butler KR Jr, Wofford MR, Penman AD, Replogle WH. Improving Influenza Vaccination Rates by Targeting Individuals not Seeking Early Seasonal Vaccination. Am J Med. 2010 Sep 13. [Epub ahead of print].
85. Monto AS. Seasonal influenza and vaccination coverage. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7;28 Suppl 4:D33-44.
86. Monto AS. Seasonal influenza vaccinations: specialized products for different target groups. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7; 28 Suppl 4:D14-23.
87. Mullins RJ, Kemp A, Gold M. Influenza vaccination of the egg-allergic individual. Med J Aust. 2010 Sep 6; 193(5):254-5.
88. Navar-Boggan AM, Halsey NA, Golden WC, Escobar GJ, Massolo M, Klein NP. Risk of fever and sepsis evaluations after routine immunizations in the neonatal intensive care unit. J Perinatol. 2010 Sep; 30(9):604-9. Epub 2010 Feb 25. Erratum in: J Perinatol. 2010 Sep; 30(9):632.
89. Novakovic D, Cheng AT, Cope DH, Brotherton JM. Estimating the prevalence of and treatment patterns for juvenile onset recurrent respiratory papillomatosis in Australia pre-vaccination: a pilot study. Sex Health. 2010 Sep; 7(3):253-61.
90. Okada K, Komiya T, Yamamoto A, Takahashi M, Kamachi K, Nakano T, Nagai T, Okabe N, Kamiya H, Nakayama T. Safe and effective booster immunization using DTaP in teenagers. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 27. [Epub ahead of print].
91. Openshaw PJ, Dunning J. Influenza vaccination: lessons learned from the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza outbreak. Mucosal Immunol. 2010 Sep; 3(5):422-4.
92. Opstelten W, van Essen GA, Hak E. Barriers to herpes zoster vaccination. Ann Intern Med. 2010 Sep 21; 153(6):418.
93. Patel MM, Tate J, Cortese M, Payne D, Armstrong G, Parashar UD, Lopman B. The impact of indirect benefits of vaccination on postlicensure vaccine effectiveness estimates: A scenario analysis. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 24. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Pawinski R, Debrus S, Delem A, Smolenov I, Suryakiran PV, Han HH. Rotarix in developing countries: paving the way for inclusion in national childhood immunization programs in Africa. J Infect Dis. 2010 Sep 1; 202 Suppl:S80-6.
95. Phimmasane M, Douangmala S, Koffi P, Reinharz D, Buisson Y. Factors affecting compliance with measles vaccination in Lao PDR. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 24; 28(41):6723-9.
96. Poland GA. The 2009-2010 influenza pandemic: effects on pandemic and seasonal vaccine uptake and lessons learned for seasonal vaccination campaigns. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7; 28 Suppl 4:D3-13.
97. Polgreen PM, Tassier TL, Pemmaraju SV, Segre AM. Prioritizing healthcare worker vaccinations on the basis of social network analysis. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Sep; 31(9):893-900.
98. Pownall M. Pregnant women to be included in target group for flu vaccination. BMJ. 2010 Sep 30; 341:c5432.
99. Quach S, Hamid JS, Pereira JA, Heidebrecht CL, Foisy J, Bettinger JA, Rosella L, Crowcroft NS, Deeks SL, Quan SD, Finkelstein M, Guay M, Buckeridge DL, Sikora CA, Kwong JC. Time and motion study to compare electronic and hybrid data collection systems during the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccination campaign. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 20. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Rakita RM, Hagar BA, Crome P, Lammert JK. Mandatory influenza vaccination of healthcare workers: a 5-year study. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Sep; 31(9):881-8.
101. Randall KL. Generating humoral immune memory following infection or vaccination. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2010 Sep; 9(9):1083-93.
102. Robbins SC, Bernard D, McCaffery K, Skinner SR. 'It's a logistical nightmare!' Recommendations for optimising human papillomavirus school-based vaccination experience. Sex Health. 2010 Sep; 7(3):271-8.
103. Savas E, Tanriverdi D. Knowledge, attitudes and anxiety towards influenza A/H1N1 vaccination of healthcare workers in Turkey. BMC Infect Dis. 2010 Sep 23; 10(1):281. [Epub ahead of print].
104. Schneider HB. Re: parental acceptance of a mandatory human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination program. J Am Board Fam Med. 2010 Sep-Oct; 23(5):688-9.
105. Seidel MG, Grohmann E, Sadeghi K, Pollak A, Heitger A, Förster-Waldl E. Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis virus tests specific IgG production ability in patients under immunoglobulin substitution therapy. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 14; 28(40):6621-6.
106. Siriwardena AN, Gwini SM, Coupland CA. Influenza vaccination, pneumococcal vaccination and risk of acute myocardial infarction: matched case-control study. CMAJ. 2010 Sep 20. [Epub ahead of print].
107. Skinner SR, Cooper Robbins SC. Voluntary school-based human papillomavirus vaccination: an efficient and acceptable model for achieving high vaccine coverage in adolescents. J Adolesc Health. 2010 Sep; 47(3):215-8.
108. Smith KJ, Lee BY, Nowalk MP, Raymund M, Zimmerman RK. Cost-effectiveness of dual influenza and pneumococcal vaccination in 50-year-olds. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 28. [Epub ahead of print].
109. Soler I Ferrer C, Gómez I Lozano A, Cendra I Morera E, Clemente I Andres C. [Pleuropericarditis after triple viral vaccination.]. Med Clin (Barc). 2010 Sep 11; 135(8):383-4.
110. Souayah N, Michas-Martin PA, Nasar A, Krivitskaya N, Yacoub HA, Khan H, Qureshi AI. Guillain-Barré syndrome after Gardasil vaccination: Data from Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System 2006-2009. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Soyer OU, Hudaverdiyev S, Civelek E, Isik E, Karabulut E, Kocabas C, Sekerel BE. Parental perspectives on influenza vaccination in children with asthma. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2010 Sep 1. [Epub ahead of print].
112. Spackova M, Muehlen M, Siedler A. Complications of varicella after implementation of routine childhood varicella vaccination in Germany. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Sep; 29(9):884-6.
113. Sundström K, Tran TN, Lundholm C, Young C, Sparén P, Dahlström LA. Acceptability of HPV vaccination among young adults aged 18-30 years-a population based survey in Sweden. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print].
114. Takum T, Padung D, Joshua V, Manickam P, Murhekar MV. Programmatic and Beneficiary-related Factors for Low Vaccination Coverage in Papum Pare district, Arunachal Pradesh, India. J Trop Pediatr. 2010 Sep 29. [Epub ahead of print].
115. Talbot EA, Brown KH, Kirkland KB, Baughman AL, Halperin SA, Broder KR. The safety of immunizing with tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap) less than 2 years following previous tetanus vaccination: Experience during a mass vaccination campaign of healthcare personnel during a respiratory illness outbreak. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 24. [Epub ahead of print].
116. Talbot TR, Schaffner W. On being the first: Virginia Mason Medical Center and mandatory influenza vaccination of healthcare workers. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Sep; 31(9):889-92.
117. Taylor C, Marathe A, Beckman R. Same influenza vaccination strategies but different outcomes across US cities? Int J Infect Dis. 2010 Sep; 14(9):e792-5.
118. Thomas RE, Russell M, Lorenzetti D. Interventions to increase influenza vaccination rates of those 60 years and older in the community. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010 Sep 8; 9:CD005188.
119. Toumi M, Vesikari T, Giaquinto C. Comment on the contribution by Weycker et al., "Cost of routine immunization of young children against rotavirus infection with Rotarix(®) versus RotaTeq(®)". Vaccine. 2010 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
120. Uddin M, Cherkowski GC, Liu G, Zhang J, Monto AS, Aiello AE. Demographic and socioeconomic determinants of influenza vaccination disparities among university students. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2010 Sep; 64(9):808-13.
121. Uscher-Pines L, Maurer J, Kellerman A, Harris KM. Healthy young and middle age adults: What will it take to vaccinate them for influenza? Vaccine. 2010 Sep 15. [Epub ahead of print].
122. van Gils EJ, Veenhoven RH, Hak E, Rodenburg GD, Keijzers WC, Bogaert D, Trzcinski K, Bruin JP, van Alphen L, van der Ende A, Sanders EA. Pneumococcal conjugate vaccination and nasopharyngeal acquisition of pneumococcal serotype 19A strains. JAMA. 2010 Sep 8; 304(10):1099-106.
123. Varghese M, Cafferkey M, O'Regan M, Monavari AA, Treacy EP. Should children with inherited metabolic disorders receive varicella vaccination? Arch Dis Child. 2010 Sep 22. [Epub ahead of print].
124. Veras MA, Flannery B, de Moraes JC, da Silva Teixeira AM, Luna EJ; Vaccine Coverage Survey 2007 Group. Yellow fever vaccination coverage among children in Brazilian capitals. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 7; 28(39):6478-82.
125. Vilarino MA, Lopes MJ, Bueno AL, Brito MR. [Influenza-vaccinated and non-vaccinated elderly: reported morbidity and sociodemographic aspects, Porto Alegre (RS, Brazil), 2004.]. Cien Saude Colet. 2010 Sep; 15(6):2879-86.
126. Voelker R. Have polio-free countries lost sight of need to keep vaccination rates high? JAMA. 2010 Sep 8; 304(10):1056.
127. von Linstow ML, Pontoppidan PL, von König CH, Cherry JD, Hogh B. Evidence of Bordetella pertussis infection in vaccinated 1-year-old Danish children. Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Sep;169(9):1119-22. Epub 2010 Apr 8.
128. Vázquez-Álvarez MD, Medrano-López C, Camino-López M. H1N1 influenza vaccination and infection in pediatric heart transplants. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2010 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print].
129. Wang Y, Xiao Z, Wang W. Awareness of the background rate of sudden cardiac death during mass immunization with pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccines increases the intended vaccination rate. Prev Med. 2010 Sep 9. [Epub ahead of print].
130. Zhang J, While AE, Norman IJ. Knowledge and attitudes regarding influenza vaccination among nurses: A research review. Vaccine. 2010 Sep 14. [Epub ahead of print].
131. Zimet GD, Weiss TW, Rosenthal SL, Good MB, Vichnin MD. Reasons for non-vaccination against HPV and future vaccination intentions among 19-26 year-old women. BMC Womens Health. 2010 Sep 1; 10:27.