Vaccine Safety Bibliography - November 2010
1. Global vaccination update, 2009. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Oct 29; 85(44):439-44.
2. Health conditions for travellers to Saudi Arabia for the pilgrimage to Mecca (Hajj). Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Oct 22; 85(43):425-8.
3. Progress toward control of rubella and prevention of congenital rubella syndrome --- worldwide, 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Oct 15; 59(40):1307-10.
4. Pertussis vaccines: WHO position paper. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Oct 1; 85(40):385-400.
5. Seasonal influenza vaccination coverage among children aged 6 months-18 years --- eight immunization information system sentinel sites, United States, 2009-10 influenza season. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Oct 8; 59(39):1266-9.
6. Tetanus and pertussis vaccination coverage among adults aged ≥ 18 years --- United States, 1999 and 2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Oct 15; 59(40):1302-6.
7. Yellow fever, Senegal. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Oct 8; 85(41):401-2.
8. Ahluwalia IB, Jamieson DJ, Rasmussen SA, D'Angelo D, Goodman D, Kim H. Correlates of seasonal influenza vaccine coverage among pregnant women in Georgia and Rhode Island. Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Oct; 116(4):949-55.
9. Ali M, Sur D, Lopez AL, Kanungo S, Ochiai RL, Manna B, Kim DR, Deen J, Bhattacharya SK, Clemens JD. Community participation in two vaccination trials in slums of Kolkata, India: a multi-level analysis. J Health Popul Nutr. 2010 Oct; 28(5):450-7.
10. Ambrose CS, Rousculp MD. A valuable summary of various experiences with school located influenza vaccination programs. J Sch Nurs. 2010 Oct; 26(5):342-3.
11. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Obstetric Practice. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 468: Influenza vaccination during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Oct; 116(4):1006-7.
12. Amorij JP, Hinrichs WLj, Frijlink HW, Wilschut JC, Huckriede A. Needle-free influenza vaccination. Lancet Infect Dis. 2010 Oct; 10(10):699-711.
13. Arnoldussen DL, Linehan M, Sheikh A. BCG vaccination and allergy: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010 Oct 6. [Epub ahead of print].
14. Babouee B, Widmer AF, Battegay M. [Vaccination against pneumococci and influenza: How good is the evidence?]. Internist (Berl). 2010 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Barrett JR. Diminished protection? Early childhood PCB exposure and reduced immune response to vaccinations. Environ Health Perspect. 2010 Oct; 118(10):A445.
16. Basher MS. Knowledge and Practice about TT Vaccination among Undergraduate Female Medical Students. Mymensingh Med J. 2010 Oct; 19(4):520-3.
17. Baxendale HE, Johnson M, Keating SM, Ashton L, Burbidge P, Woodgate S, Southern J, Miller E, Goldblatt D. Circulating pneumococcal specific plasma and memory B cells in the elderly two years after pneumococcal conjugate versus polysaccharide vaccination. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 4; 28(42):6915-22.
18. Baxter D. Premature infants and vaccination. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Oct 27; 6(6):493.
19. Baxter D. Impaired functioning of immune defenses to infection in premature and term infants and their implications for vaccination. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Oct 27; 6(6):494-505.
20. Baxter D, Ghebrehewet S, Welfare W, Ding DC. Vaccinating premature infants in a Special Care Baby Unit in the UK: results of a prospective, non-inferiority based, pragmatic case series study. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Oct 27; 6(6):512-20.
21. Baxter R, Ray GT, Fireman BH. Effect of influenza vaccination on hospitalizations in persons aged 50 years and older. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 21; 28(45):7267-72.
22. Bengtsson C, Kapetanovic MC, Källberg H, Sverdrup B, Nordmark B, Klareskog L, Alfredsson L; EIRA Study Group. Common vaccinations among adults do not increase the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis: results from the Swedish EIRA study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2010 Oct; 69(10):1831-3.
23. Bennett KJ, Bellinger JD, Probst JC. Receipt of influenza and pneumonia vaccinations: the dual disparity of rural minorities. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2010 Oct; 58(10):1896-902.
24. Bhatt P, Block SL, Toback SL, Ambrose CS. A prospective observational study of US in-office pediatric influenza vaccination during the 2007 to 2009 influenza seasons: use and factors associated with increased vaccination rates. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2010 Oct; 49(10):954-63.
25. Bone A, Guthmann JP, Nicolau J, Lévy-Bruhl D. Population and risk group uptake of H1N1 influenza vaccine in mainland France 2009-2010: Results of a national vaccination campaign. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 26. [Epub ahead of print].
26. Botelho-Nevers E, Chevereau L, Brouqui P. Letter to the editor. Spotlight on measles 2010: measles in healthcare workers - vaccination should be revisited. Euro Surveill. 2010 Oct 14; 15(41):19687; author reply 19685.
27. Brisson M, Van de Velde N, Boily MC. Different population- level vaccination effectiveness for HPV types 16, 18, 6 and 11. Sex Transm Infect. 2010 Oct 5. [Epub ahead of print].
28. Campitelli MA, Rosella LC, Stukel TA, Kwong JC. Influenza vaccination and all-cause mortality in community-dwelling elderly in Ontario, Canada, a cohort study. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 30. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Carpenter RM, Limb CJ, Francis HW, Gottschalk B, Niparko JK. Programmatic challenges in obtaining and confirming the pneumococcal vaccination status of cochlear implant recipients. Otol Neurotol. 2010 Oct; 31(8):1334-6.
30. Chang J, Campagnolo D, Vollmer TL, Bomprezzi R. Demyelinating disease and polyvalent human papilloma virus vaccination. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2010 Oct 9. [Epub ahead of print].
31. Chioato A, Noseda E, Felix SD, Stevens M, Del Giudice G, Fitoussi S, Kleinschmidt A. Influenza and meningococcal vaccination is effective in healthy subjects treated with the IL-1 beta blocking antibody, canakinumab: Results of an open-label, parallel group, randomized, single-center study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Oct 20. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Daley EM, Vamos CA, Buhi ER, Kolar SK, McDermott RJ, Hernandez N, Fuhrmann HJ. Influences on human papillomavirus vaccination status among female college students. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2010 Oct; 19(10):1885-91.
33. de Blasio BF, Kasymbekova K, Flem E. Dynamic model of rotavirus transmission and the impact of rotavirus vaccination in Kyrgyzstan. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 8. [Epub ahead of print].
34. de Lavallade H, Garland P, Sekine T, Hoschler K, Marin D, Stringaris K, Loucaides E, Howe K, Szydlo R, Kanfer E, McDonald D, Kelleher P, Cooper N, Khoder A, Gabriel I, Milojkovic D, Pavlu J, Goldman JM, Apperley JF, Rezvani K. Repeated vaccination is required to optimise seroprotection against H1N1 in the immunocompromised host. Haematologica. 2010 Oct 22. [Epub ahead of print].
35. de Peuter MA, Littlewood KJ, Annemans L, Largeron N, Quilici S. Cost– effectiveness of catch-up programs in human papillomavirus vaccination. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2010 Oct; 9(10):1187-201.
36. de Vries R, Kretzschmar M, Schellekens JF, Versteegh FG, Westra TA, Roord JJ, Postma MJ. Cost-effectiveness of adolescent pertussis vaccination for the Netherlands: using an individual-based dynamic model. PLoS One. 2010 Oct 15; 5(10):e13392.
37. Desai SP, Turchin A, Szent-Gyorgyi LE, Weinblatt M, Coblyn J, Solomon DH, Kachalia A. Routinely measuring and reporting pneumococcal vaccination among immunosuppressed rheumatology outpatients: the first step in improving quality. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2010 Oct 24. [Epub ahead of print].
38. Díaz-Ortega JL, Bennett JV, Castañeda D, Martinez D, de Castro JF. Antibody persistence in young adults 1 year after MMR immunization by aerosol or by subcutaneous route. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 18; 28(44):7228-32. Epub 2010 Aug 25.
39. Ehrenstein BP, Hanses F, Blaas S, Mandraka F, Audebert F, Salzberger B. Perceived risks of adverse effects and influenza vaccination: a survey of hospital employees. Eur J Public Health. 2010 Oct; 20(5):495-9.
40. Eick AA, Uyeki TM, Klimov A, Hall H, Reid R, Santosham M, O'Brien KL. Maternal Influenza Vaccination and Effect on Influenza Virus Infection in Young Infants. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010 Oct 5. [Epub ahead of print].
41. Eriksen J, Chow JY, Mellis V, Whipp B, Walters S, Abrahamson E, Abubakar I. Protective effect of BCG vaccination in a nursery outbreak in 2009: time to reconsider the vaccination threshold? Thorax. 2010 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Fitzwater SP, Watt JP, Levine OS, Santosham M. Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccines: Considerations for vaccination schedules and implications for developing countries. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Oct 1; 6(10):38-46. [Epub ahead of print].
43. Foxwell AR, Cripps AW, Dear KB. WITHDRAWN: Haemophilus influenzae oral whole cell vaccination for preventing acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010 Oct 6; 10:CD001958.
44. Gladstone RA, Jefferies JM, Faust SN, Clarke SC. Continued control of pneumococcal disease in the UK - the impact of vaccination. J Med Microbiol. 2010 Oct 21. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Glezen WP, Gaglani MJ, Kozinetz CA, Piedra PA. Direct and Indirect Effectiveness of Influenza Vaccination Delivered to Children at School Preceding an Epidemic Caused by 3 New Influenza Virus Variants. J Infect Dis. 2010 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print].
46. Grgič-Vitek M, Avšič-Županc T, Klavs I. Tick-borne encephalitis after vaccination: vaccine failure or misdiagnosis. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 28; 28(46):7396-400.
47. Grunau RE, Tu MT, Whitfield MF, Oberlander TF, Weinberg J, Yu W, Thiessen P, Gosse G, Scheifele D. Cortisol, behavior, and heart rate reactivity to immunization pain at 4 months corrected age in infants born very preterm. Clin J Pain. 2010 Oct; 26(8):698-704.
48. Guardiani E, Bliss M, Harley E. Supraglottitis in the era following widespread immunization against Haemophilus influenzae type B: Evolving principles in diagnosis and management. Laryngoscope. 2010 Oct 5. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Guthmann JP, Fonteneau L, Antona D, Lévy-Bruhl D. [Factors associated with tetanus vaccination coverage in adults in France and with knowledge of vaccination status.]. Med Mal Infect. 2010 Oct; 40(10):560-567.
50. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), HHS. Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP): administrative implementation, interim final rule. Interim final rule with request for comments. Fed Regist. 2010 Oct 15; 75(199):63655-88.
51. Hidiroglu S, Ay P, Topuzoglu A, Kalafat C, Karavus M. Resistance to vaccination: The attitudes and practices of primary healthcare workers confronting the H1N1 pandemic. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 12. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Hitzeman N, Dyer A. Influenza vaccination of health care personnel working with older patients. Am Fam Physician. 2010 Oct 1; 82(7):763-4.
53. Huang WT, Chen WW, Yang HW, Chen WC, Chao YN, Huang YW, Chuang JH, Kuo HS. Design of a robust infrastructure to monitor the safety of the pandemic A(H1N1) 2009 vaccination program in Taiwan. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 18; 28(44):7161-6.
54. Innes EA. Vaccination against Toxoplasma gondii: an increasing priority for collaborative research? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2010 Oct; 9(10):1117-9.
55. Kaboli F, Astrakianakis G, Li G, Guzman J, Naus M, Donovan T. Influenza vaccination and intention to receive the pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccine among healthcare workers of British Columbia, Canada: a cross-sectional study. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Oct; 31(10):1017-24.
56. Kagina BM, Abel B, Scriba TJ, Hughes EJ, Keyser A, Soares A, Gamieldien H, Sidibana M, Hatherill M, Gelderbloem S, Mahomed H, Hawkridge A, Hussey G, Kaplan G, Hanekom WA; other members of the South African Tuberculosis Vaccine Initiative. Specific T cell frequency and cytokine expression profile do not correlate with protection against tuberculosis after bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccination of newborns. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2010 Oct 15; 182(8):1073-9.
57. Karaca N, Aksu G, Ozturk C, Gulez N, Kutukculer N. Granulomatous pyoderma preceding chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis triggered by vaccinations in a two-year-old boy: a case report. J Med Case Reports. 2010 Oct 18; 4(1):325. [Epub ahead of print].
58. Kaufmann SH. Future Vaccination Strategies against Tuberculosis: Thinking outside the Box. Immunity. 2010 Oct 29; 33(4):567-77.
59. Keeling MJ, White PJ. Targeting vaccination against novel infections: risk, age and spatial structure for pandemic influenza in Great Britain. J R Soc Interface. 2010 Oct 13. [Epub ahead of print].
60. Keijsers RR, Bovenschen HJ, Seyger MM. Cutaneous complication after BCG vaccination: Case report and review of the literature. J Dermatolog Treat. 2010 Oct 22. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Kharbanda EO, Vargas CY, Castaño PM, Lara M, Martinez RA, Stockwell MS. Exploring pregnant women's views on influenza vaccination and educational text messages. Prev Med. 2010 Oct 31. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Khazaeipour Z, Ranjbarnovin N, Hoseini N. Influenza immunization rates, knowledge, attitudes and practices of health care workers in Iran. J Infect Dev Ctries. 2010 Oct 28; 4(10):636-44.
63. King JC Jr, Lichenstein R, Cummings GE, Magder LS. Impact of influenza vaccination of schoolchildren on medical outcomes among all residents of Maryland. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 8. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Ko EM, Missmer S, Johnson NR. Physician attitudes and practice toward human papillomavirus vaccination. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2010 Oct; 14(4):339-45.
65. Koenig HC, Sutherland A, Izurieta HS, McGonagle D. Application of the immunological disease continuum to study autoimmune and other inflammatory events after vaccination. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 28. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Kreuter A, Waterboer T, Wieland U. Regression of cutaneous warts in a patient with WILD syndrome following recombinant quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccination. Arch Dermatol. 2010 Oct; 146(10):1196-7.
67. Kuehn BM. Mandatory influenza vaccination urged for clinicians, other health workers. JAMA. 2010 Oct 13; 304(14):1545.
68. Ladhani SN, Davila S, Hibberd ML, Heath PT, Ramsay ME, Slack MP, Pollard AJ, Booy R. Association between single-nucleotide polymorphisms in Mal/TIRAP and interleukin-10 genes and susceptibility to invasive haemophilus influenzae serotype b infection in immunized children. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Oct 1; 51(7):761-7.
69. Lalvani A, Sridhar S. BCG vaccination: 90 years on and still so much to learn... Thorax. 2010 Oct 21. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Larnaudie S, Guiso N, Baptiste C, Desaint C, Deforges L, Lebon P, Soubeyrand B, Launay O. Humoral immunity of dTap-IPV vaccine (REPEVAX(®)) administered one month after dT-IPV vaccine (REVAXIS(®)) in adults with unknown vaccination history. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Oct 1; 6(10). [Epub ahead of print].
71. Leask J, Chow MY, King C, Booy R. Caregivers' intentions regarding pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccination for their children. Med J Aust. 2010 Oct 18; 193(8):485-6.
72. Lessler J, Moss WJ, Lowther SA, Cummings DA. Maintaining high rates of measles immunization in Africa. Epidemiol Infect. 2010 Oct 5:1-11. [Epub ahead of print].
73. Leung FH. Dart method: A technique for problem-free vaccinations. Can Fam Physician. 2010 Oct; 56(10):1029-30.
74. Li YC. Absence of influenza vaccination among high-risk older adults in Taiwan. BMC Public Health. 2010 Oct 13; 10:603.
75. Liu PY, Shi ZY, Lee CH. Cutaneous vasculitis following influenza vaccination. Intern Med. 2010; 49(19):2187-8.
76. Lu PJ, Nuorti JP. Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccination among adults aged 65 years and older, U.S., 1989-2008. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Oct; 39(4):287-95.
77. Mak DB, Daly AM, Armstrong PK, Effler PV. Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccination coverage in Western Australia. Med J Aust. 2010 Oct 4; 193(7):401-4.
78. McLennan S, Wicker S. Reflections on the influenza vaccination of healthcare workers. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 21. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Millner VS, Eichold BH 2nd, Franks RD, Johnson GD. Influenza vaccination acceptance and refusal rates among health care personnel. South Med J. 2010 Oct; 103(10):993-8.
80. Morelon E, Noble CP, Daoud S, Cahen R, Goujon-Henry C, Weber F, Laurent PE, Kaiserlian D, Nicolas JF. Immunogenicity and safety of intradermal influenza vaccination in renal transplant patients who were non-responders to conventional influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 4; 28(42):6885-90.
81. Moszynski P. Gates Foundation and UN urge emphasis on positive benefits of vaccination. BMJ. 2010 Oct 13; 341:c5666.
82. Moulis G, Pugnet G, Bagheri H, Courtellemont C, Huart A, Chauveau D, Pourrat J, Montastruc JL. Acquired factor VIII haemophilia following influenza vaccination. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2010 Oct; 66(10):1069-70.
83. Muhammad RD, Haber P, Broder KR, Leroy Z, Ball R, Braun MM, Davis RL, McMahon AW. Adverse Events Following Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccination in Children: Analysis of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Oct 29. [Epub ahead of print].
84. O'Connor MB, Bond U, Phelan MJ. The impact of human papillomavirus and human papillomavirus vaccination among rheumatology patients. J Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Oct; 16(7):355.
85. Ortiz JR, Neuzil KM. The Promise of Maternal Vaccination to Prevent Influenza in Young Infants. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010 Oct 4. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Ou H, Cleary P, Sie K. Assessing the immunization status of pediatric cochlear implant recipients using a state-maintained immunization registry. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010 Oct; 143(4):487-91.
87. Painter JE, Sales JM, Pazol K, Wingood GM, Windle M, Orenstein WA, DiClemente RJ. Psychosocial correlates of intention to receive an influenza vaccination among rural adolescents. Health Educ Res. 2010 Oct; 25(5):853-64.
88. Pien G, Lebenger K, Carotenuto D, Difilippi M, Scolpino D, Simmons J, Barrett C, Brenner R. Coordination of multidisciplinary resources for vaccination of egg-allergic individuals during an H1N1 (novel) influenza pandemic. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2010 Oct 12. [Epub ahead of print].
89. Poehling KA, Fairbrother G, Zhu Y, Donauer S, Ambrose S, Edwards KM, Staat MA, Prill MM, Finelli L, Allred NJ, Bardenheier B, Szilagyi PG; New Vaccine Surveillance Network. Practice and child characteristics associated with influenza vaccine uptake in young children. Pediatrics. 2010 Oct; 126(4):665 73.
90. Poland GA, Belmin J, Langley J, Michel JP, Van Damme P, Wicker S. A global prescription for adult immunization: time is catching up with us. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 18; 28(44):7137-9.
91. Polgreen PM, Septimus E, Talbot TR, Beekmann SE, Helms C. Results of a national survey of infectious diseases specialists regarding influenza vaccination programs for healthcare workers. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Oct; 31(10):1063-5.
92. Porto DA, Comfere NI, Myers LM, Abbott JJ. Pseudolymphomatous reaction to varicella zoster virus vaccination: role of viral in situ hybridization. J Cutan Pathol. 2010 Oct; 37(10):1098-102.
93. Printza N, Farmaki E, Bosdou J, Gkogka C, Papachristou F. Pandemic influenza A 2009 (H1N1) vaccination in high risk children with chronic renal diseases: Acceptance and perceptions. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Oct 22; 6(10). [Epub ahead of print].
94. Pérez-Rubio A, Eiros Bouza JM, Castrodeza Sanz JJ; Grupo de trabajo Gripe a H1N1 nv. [Evaluation of the influenza a H1N1 vaccination in Castilla and Leon regions, Spain.]. Med Clin (Barc). 2010 Oct 16; 135(12):543-5.
95. Rakita RM, Hagar BA, Lammert JK. Vaccination mandates vs opt-out programs and rates of influenza immunization. JAMA. 2010 Oct 27; 304(16):1786.
96. Ramqvist T, Du J, Lundén M, Ahrlund-Richter S, Ferreira J, Marions L, Sparén P, Andersson S, Dalianis T. Pre-vaccination prevalence of human papillomavirus types in the genital tract of 15-23-year-old women attending a youth health clinic in Stockholm, Sweden. Scand J Infect Dis. 2010 Oct 21. [Epub ahead of print].
97. Raude J, Caille-Brillet AL, Setbon M. The 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccination in France: who accepted to receive the vaccine and why? PLoS Curr. 2010 Oct 19; 2:RRN1188.
98. Rittle C. Pertussis-the case for universal vaccination. J Spec Pediatr Nurs. 2010 Oct; 15(4):282-91.
99. Rolfe E, Howard LA. Best practice model for immunization: one home care agency's experience providing H1N1 and seasonal vaccine. Home Healthc Nurse. 2010 Oct; 28(9):524-32.
100. Schmitz H, Wübker A. What determines influenza vaccination take-up of elderly Europeans? Health Econ. 2010 Oct 14. [Epub ahead of print].
101. Semali IA. Trends in Immunization Completion and Disparities in the Context of Health Reforms: The case study of Tanzania. BMC Health Serv Res. 2010 Oct 30; 10(1):299. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Siriwardena AN, Gwini SM, Coupland CA. Influenza vaccination, pneumococcal vaccination and risk of acute myocardial infarction: matched case-control study. CMAJ. 2010 Oct 19; 182(15):1617-23.
103. Sullivan SJ, Jacobson R, Poland GA. Advances in the vaccination of the elderly against influenza: role of a high-dose vaccine. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2010 Oct; 9(10):1127-33.
104. Tagajdid R, El Annaz H, Doblali T, Sefiani K, Belfquih B, Mrani S. Healthcare worker acceptance of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccination, Morocco. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010 Oct; 16(10):1638-9.
105. Talbot TR, Babcock H, Caplan AL, Cotton D, Maragakis LL, Poland GA, Septimus EJ, Tapper ML, Weber DJ. Revised SHEA position paper: influenza vaccination of healthcare personnel. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Oct; 31(10):987-95.
106. Tan J, Farrell L, Allen DG. The attitudes of Australian gynaecologists to HPV vaccination: An ASCCP survey. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2010 Oct; 50(5):472-7.
107. Thomas EA, Goldstone SE. Should I or Shouldn't I: Decision making, knowledge and behavioral effects of quadrivalent HPV vaccination in men who have sex with men. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 12. [Epub ahead of print].
108. Thomas RE, Jefferson T, Lasserson TJ. Influenza vaccination for healthcare workers who work with the elderly: Systematic review. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 8. [Epub ahead of print].
109. To KW, Lee S, Chan TO, Lee SS. Exploring determinants of acceptance of the pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 vaccination in nurses. Am J Infect Control. 2010 Oct; 38(8):623-30.
110. Torrieri-Dramard L, Lambrecht B, Ferreira HL, Van den Berg T, Klatzmann D, Bellier B. Intranasal DNA Vaccination Induces Potent Mucosal and Systemic Immune Responses and Cross-protective Immunity Against Influenza Viruses. Mol Ther. 2010 Oct 19. [Epub ahead of print].
111. Torun SD, Torun F, Catak B. Healthcare workers as parents: attitudes toward vaccinating their children against pandemic influenza A/H1N1. BMC Public Health. 2010 Oct 10; 10:596.
112. Toumi M, Vesikari T, Giaquinto C. Comment on the contribution by Weycker et al., "Cost of routine immunization of young children against rotavirus infection with Rotarix ® versus RotaTeq ®". Vaccine. 2010 Oct 21; 28(45):7241.
113. Trtica-Majnaric L, Zekic-Susac M, Sarlija N, Vitale B. Prediction of influenza vaccination outcome by neural networks and logistic regression. J Biomed Inform. 2010 Oct; 43(5):774-81.
114. Tsutsui Y, Benzion U, Shahrabani S, Din GY. A policy to promote influenza vaccination: a behavioral economic approach. Health Policy. 2010 Oct; 97(2-3):238-49.
115. Uscher-Pines L, Maurer J, Kellerman A, Harris KM. Healthy young and middle age adults: what will it take to vaccinate them for influenza? Vaccine. 2010 Oct 28; 28(46):7420-2.
116. Vesikari T, Karvonen A, Tilman S, Borkowski A, Montomoli E, Banzhoff A, Clemens R. Immunogenicity and safety of MF59-adjuvanted H5N1 influenza vaccine from infancy to adolescence. Pediatrics. 2010 Oct; 126(4):e762-70.
117. Walter EB, Allred NJ, Swamy GK, Hellkamp AS, Dolor RJ. Influenza vaccination of household contacts of newborns: a hospital-based strategy to increase vaccination rates. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Oct; 31(10):1070-3.
118. WHO Publication. Polio vaccines and polio immunization in the pre-eradication era: WHO position paper--recommendations. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 8; 28(43):6943-4.
119. Wicker S, Marckmann G, Poland GA, Rabenau HF. Healthcare workers' perceptions of mandatory vaccination: results of an anonymous survey in a German University Hospital. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Oct; 31(10):1066-9.
120. Wiwanitkit V. Influenza vaccination program for medical workers. Ann Thorac Med. 2010 Oct; 5(4):250.
121. Wollenberg A, Vogel S, Renner ED. [Vaccinations with atopic dermatitis and other chronic inflammatory skin diseases.]. Hautarzt. 2010 Oct 23. [Epub ahead of print].
122. Yoo BK, Berry A, Kasajima M, Szilagyi PG. Association Between Medicaid Reimbursement and Child Influenza Vaccination Rates. Pediatrics. 2010 Oct 18. [Epub ahead of print].
123. Yoo BK, Holland ML, Bhattacharya J, Phelps CE, Szilagyi PG. Effects of mass media coverage on timing and annual receipt of influenza vaccination among Medicare elderly. Health Serv Res. 2010 Oct; 45(5 Pt 1):1287-309.
124. Zhang J, While AE, Norman IJ. Knowledge and attitudes regarding influenza vaccination among nurses: a research review. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 18; 28(44):7207-14.
125. Zhang S, Shao L, Mo L, Chen J, Wang F, Meng C, Zhong M, Qiu L, Wu M, Weng X, Zhang W. Evaluation of interferon-gamma release assay using Mycobacterium tuberculosis antigens for latent and active tuberculosis diagnosis in BCG-vaccinated areas. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Oct 13. [Epub ahead of print].
126. Zipursky S, Wiysonge CS, Hussey G. Knowledge and attitudes towards vaccines and immunization among adolescents in South Africa. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Oct 27; 6(6):455-61.
127. Zlamy M, Würzner R, Holzmann H, Brandstätter A, Jeller V, Zimmerhackl LB, Prelog M. Antibody dynamics after tick-borne encephalitis and measles-mumps-rubella vaccination in children post early thymectomy. Vaccine. 2010 Oct 15. [Epub ahead of print].