Vaccine Safety Bibliography - December 2010
1. Seasonal flu vaccination for healthcare workers? Drug Ther Bull. 2010 Nov; 48(11):122-5.
2. WHO Quantitative Immunization and Vaccine-Related Research meeting, October 2010 - summary. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Nov 19; 85(47):463-5.
3. Aagaard L, Hansen EW, Hansen EH. Adverse events following immunization in children: retrospective analysis of spontaneous reports over a decade. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2010 Nov 16. [Epub ahead of print].
4. Abd Elaziz KM, Sabbour SM, Dewedar SA. A measles and rubella (MR) catch-up vaccination campaign in an Egyptian University: vaccine uptake and knowledge and attitudes of students. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 3; 28(47):7563-8.
5. Akkoc T, Aydogan M, Yildiz A, Karakoc-Aydiner E, Eifan A, Keles S, Akin M, Kavuncuoglu S, Bahceciler NN, Barlan IB. Neonatal BCG vaccination induces IL-10 production by CD4+ CD25+ T cells. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2010 Nov; 21(7):1059-63.
6. Austvoll-Dahlgren A, Helseth S. What informs parents' decision-making about childhood vaccinations? J Adv Nurs. 2010 Nov; 66(11):2421-30.
7. Bardenheier BH, Shefer AM, Lu PJ, Remsburg RE, Marsteller JA. Are standing order programs associated with influenza vaccination? - NNHS, 2004. J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2010 Nov; 11(9):654-61.
8. Benninger MS, Manz R. The impact of vaccination on rhinosinusitis and otitis media. Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2010 Nov; 10(6):411-8.
9. Bharti B, Grewal A, Kalia R, Pathak P. Vaccine Related Reactogenicity for Primary Immunization: A Randomized Controlled Trial of 23(Wider) vs. 25(Narrower) Gauge Needles with Same Lengths. Indian J Pediatr. 2010 Nov; 77(11):1241-6.
10. Breshears Wheeler J. Childhood immunizations. NCSL Legisbrief. 2010 Nov-Dec; 18(47):1-2.
11. Broutin H, Viboud C, Grenfell BT, Miller MA, Rohani P. Impact of vaccination and birth rate on the epidemiology of pertussis: a comparative study in 64 countries. Proc Biol Sci. 2010 Nov 7; 277(1698):3239-45.
12. Camilloni B, Neri M, Lepri E, Basileo M, Sigismondi N, Puzelli S, Donatelli I, Iorio AM. An influenza B outbreak during the 2007/2008 winter among appropriately immunized elderly people living in a nursing home. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 3; 28(47):7536-41.
13. Caplan AL. Duty to warn?-the ethics of disclosing information about possible risks associated with H1N1 vaccination. Sleep. 2010 Nov 1; 33(11):1426-7.
14. Carvalho-Costa FA, Volotão ED, de Assis RM, Fialho AM, de Andrade JD, Rocha LN, Tort LF, da Silva MF, Gómez MM, de Souza PM, Leite JP. Laboratory-based Rotavirus Surveillance During the Introduction of a Vaccination Program, Brazil, 2005-2009. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
15. Chapman DJ. Breastfeeding associated with a lower risk for fever following immunization. J Hum Lact. 2010 Nov; 26(4):450-1.
16. Chiappini E, Venturini E, Bonsignori F, Galli L, de Martino M. Serogroup C Neisseria meningitidis invasive infection: analysis of the possible vaccination strategies for a mass campaign. Acta Paediatr. 2010 Nov; 99(11):1609-14.
17. Cooper Robbins SC, Bernard D, McCaffery K, Brotherton JM, Skinner SR. "I just signed": Factors influencing decision-making for school-based HPV vaccination of adolescent girls. Health Psychol. 2010 Nov; 29(6):618-25.
18. Czerkinsky C, Holmgren J. Topical immunization strategies. Mucosal Immunol. 2010 Nov; 3(6):545-55.
19. de Blasio BF, Kasymbekova K, Flem E. Dynamic model of rotavirus transmission and the impact of rotavirus vaccination in Kyrgyzstan. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 23; 28(50):7923-32.
20. Delavallée L, Duvallet E, Semerano L, Assier E, Boissier MC. Anti-cytokine vaccination in autoimmune diseases. Swiss Med Wkly. 2010 Nov 1; 140:w13108.
21. Dinges DF. Vaccination for H1N1 in influenza. Sleep. 2010 Nov 1; 33(11):1425.
22. Downey L, Tyree PT, Huebner CE, Lafferty WE. Pediatric vaccination and vaccine-preventable disease acquisition: associations with care by complementary and alternative medicine providers. Matern Child Health J. 2010 Nov; 14(6):922-30.
23. Esposito S, Azzari C, Bartolozzi G, Fara GM, Giovanetti F, Lo Giudice M, Galeone C, degli Atti MC; Italian Society of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. Knowledge of vaccination of allergic children among Italian primary care pediatricians, hospital pediatricians and pediatric residents. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 3; 28(47):7569-75.
24. Feuchtenberger M, Voll RE, Kneitz C. [Vaccinations in rheumatology]. Z Rheumatol. 2010 Nov; 69(9):803-12.
25. Foster S, Taylor CE. Influenza vaccination: Am I protected? J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2010 Nov-Dec; 50(6):770-1.
26. Freund T, Lekutat C, Schwantes U, Szecsenyi J, Joos S. Health Screening and Vaccination Status - Results from a Patient Survey in German General Practices. Gesundheitswesen. 2010 Nov; 72(11):804-807.
27. Friedman BC, Goldman RD. Influenza vaccination for children with asthma. Can Fam Physician. 2010 Nov; 56(11):1137-9.
28. Gazmararian JA, Orenstein W, Prill M, Hitzhusen HB, Coleman MS, Pazol K, Oster NV. Maternal knowledge and attitudes toward influenza vaccination: a focus group study in metropolitan Atlanta. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2010 Nov; 49(11):1018-25.
29. Gellin B, Landry S. The value of vaccines: our nation's front line against infectious diseases. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2010 Nov; 88(5):580-1.
30. Gierisch JM, Reiter PL, Rimer BK, Brewer NT. Standard definitions of adherence for infrequent yet repeated health behaviors. Am J Health Behav. 2010 Nov-Dec; 34(6):669-79.
31. Ginhoux F, Ng LG, Merad M. Understanding the Murine Cutaneous Dendritic Cell Network to Improve Intradermal Vaccination Strategies. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2010 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print].
32. Goldhaber-Fiebert JD, Lipsitch M, Mahal A, Zaslavsky AM, Salomon JA. Quantifying child mortality reductions related to measles vaccination. PLoS One. 2010 Nov 4; 5(11):e13842.
33. Gotoh K, Ito Y, Suzuki E, Kaneko K, Kiuchi T, Ando H, Kimura H. Effectiveness and safety of inactivated influenza vaccination in pediatric liver transplant recipients over three influenza seasons. Pediatr Transplant. 2010 Nov 26.[Epub ahead of print].
34. Grijalva CG, Zhu Y, Simonsen L, Griffin MR. Establishing the baseline burden of influenza in preparation for the evaluation of a countywide school-based influenza vaccination campaign. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Guardiani E, Bliss M, Harley E. Supraglottitis in the era following widespread immunization against Haemophilus influenzae type B: Evolving principles in diagnosis and management. Laryngoscope. 2010 Nov; 120(11):2183-8.
36. Hali F, Sbai M, Benchikhi H, Ouakadi A, Zamiati S. [Sweet's syndrome after H1N1 influenza vaccination]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Nov; 137(11):740-1.
37. Hallander HO, Lepp T, Ljungman M, Netterlid E, Andersson M. Do we need a booster of Hib vaccine after primary vaccination? A study on anti-Hib seroprevalence in Sweden 5 and 15 years after the introduction of universal Hib vaccination related to notifications of invasive disease. APMIS. 2010 Nov; 118(11):878-87.
38. Hamano T, Takeda T, Morita H, Muramatsu T, Yoneda M, Kimura H, Kuriyama M. Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome following measles vaccination. J Neurol Sci. 2010 Nov 15; 298(1-2):124-6.
39. Hanquet G, Van Damme P, Brasseur D, De Cuyper X, Gregor S, Holmberg M, Martin R, Molnár Z, Pompa MG, Snacken R, van der Sande M, Van Ranst M, Wirtz A, Neels P. Lessons learnt from pandemic A(H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccination. Highlights of a European workshop in Brussels (22 March 2010). Vaccine. 2010 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Hebert K, Marzouka G, Arcement L, Julian E, Cortazar F, Dias A, Tamariz L. Prevalence of vaccination rates in systolic heart failure: a prospective study of 549 patients by age, race, ethnicity, and sex in a heart failure disease management program. Congest Heart Fail. 2010 Nov; 16(6):278-83.
41. Hughes R, Lacour JP, Baldin B, Reverte M, Ortonne JP, Passeron T. Urticarial vasculitis secondary to H1N1 vaccination. Acta Derm Venereol. 2010 Nov; 90(6):651-2.
42. Hull HF, Ambrose CS. The Impact of School-Located Influenza Vaccination Programs on Student Absenteeism: A Review of the U.S. Literature. J Sch Nurs. 2010 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print].
43. Hung IF, Leung AY, Chu DW, Leung D, Cheung T, Chan CK, Lam CL, Liu SH, Chu CM, Ho PL, Chan S, Lam TH, Liang R, Yuen KY. Prevention of acute myocardial infarction and stroke among elderly persons by dual pneumococcal and influenza vaccination: a prospective cohort study. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Nov 1; 51(9):1007-16.
44. Jit M, Cromer D, Baguelin M, Stowe J, Andrews N, Miller E. The cost-effectiveness of vaccinating pregnant women against seasonal influenza in England and Wales. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Jit M, Mangen MJ, Melliez H, Yazdanpanah Y, Bilcke J, Salo H, Edmunds WJ, Beutels P. An update to "The cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination: comparative analyses for five European countries and transferability in Europe". Vaccine. 2010 Nov 3; 28(47):7457-9.
46. Kharbanda EO, Vargas CY, Castaño PM, Lara M, Andres R, Stockwell MS. Exploring pregnant women's views on influenza vaccination and educational text messages. Prev Med. 2010 Nov 1. [Epub ahead of print].
47. King JC Jr, Lichenstein R, Cummings GE, Magder LS. Impact of influenza vaccination of schoolchildren on medical outcomes among all residents of Maryland. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 16; 28(49):7737-42.
48. Kuhnert R, Hecker H, Poethko-Müller C, Schlaud M, Vennemann M, Whitaker HJ, Farrington CP. A modified self-controlled case series method to examine association between multidose vaccinations and death. Stat Med. 2010 Nov 30. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Kusuma YS, Kumari R, Pandav CS, Gupta SK. Migration and immunization: determinants of childhood immunization uptake among socioeconomically disadvantaged migrants in Delhi, India. Trop Med Int Health. 2010 Nov; 15(11):1326-32.
50. Kwon Y, Cho HY, Lee YK, Bae GR, Lee SG. Relationship between intention of novel influenza A (H1N1) vaccination and vaccination coverage rate. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print].
51. Laffon-Pioger M, Rocher F, Cohen M, Chanalet S, Thomas P, Lebrun C. [Bilateral optic neuropathy with loss of vision after an influenza vaccination in a patient suffering from mixed connective tissue disease.]. Rev Neurol (Paris). 2010 Nov 8. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Lee BY, Brown ST, Cooley P, Grefenstette JJ, Zimmerman RK, Zimmer SM, Potter MA, Rosenfeld R, Wheaton WD, Wiringa AE, Bacon KM, Burke DS. Vaccination deep into a pandemic wave potential mechanisms for a "third wave" and the impact of vaccination. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Nov; 39(5):e21-9.
53. Lim SH, Lee JH, Kim BC, Jung SU, Park YB, Lee CS. Adverse reaction of influenza A (H1N1) 2009 virus vaccination in pregnant women and its effect on newborns. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 3; 28(47):7455-6.
54. Lin CJ, Nowalk MP, Toback SL, Rousculp MD, Raymund M, Ambrose CS, Zimmerman RK. Importance of vaccination habit and vaccine choice on influenza vaccination among healthy working adults. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 10; 28(48):7706-12.
55. Litzba N, Klade CS, Lederer S, Niedrig M. Evaluation of serological diagnostic test systems assessing the immune response to Japanese encephalitis vaccination. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2010 Nov 16; 4(11):e883.
56. Liu LJ, Zhang XA, Wei MT, He C, Zhang L, Yang H, Liu W, Cao WC, Xin DS, Zhao PY, He C, Zhang L. The role of seasonal influenza vaccination in preventing pandemic 2009 influenza (H1N1) during a school outbreak. J Clin Virol. 2010 Nov; 49(3):225-6.
57. Liu W, de Vlas SJ, Tang F, Ma MJ, Wei MT, Liu LJ, Li ZD, Zhang L, Xin ZT, Tong YG, Jiang T, Zhang XA, He C, Li C, Xu XN, Yang H, Richardus JH, Cao WC. Clinical and immunological characteristics of patients with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection after vaccination. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Nov 1; 51(9):1028-32.
58. Ljungman P, Small TN; vaccination recommendations writing group. Update to vaccination guidelines. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2010 Nov; 16(11):1608-9.
59. Lu CC, Wang YC, Lai JH, Lee TS, Lin HT, Chang DM. A/H1N1 influenza vaccination in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: Safety and immunity. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 13. [Epub ahead of print].
60. Lynch JR, Frankovich E, Tetrick CA, Howard AD. Improving influenza vaccination in dialysis facilities. Am J Med Qual. 2010 Nov-Dec; 25(6):416-28.
61. McLennan S, Wicker S. Reflections on the influenza vaccination of healthcare workers. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
62. Mereckiene J, Cotter S, D'Ancona F, Giambi C, Nicoll A, Levy-Bruhl D, Lopalco P, Weber J, Johansen K, Dematte L, Salmaso S, Stefanoff P, Greco D, Dorleans F, Polkowska A, O Flanagan D; on behalf of the VENICE project gatekeepers group. Differences in national influenza vaccination policies across the European Union. Norway and Iceland 2008-2009. Euro Surveill. 2010 Nov 4; 15(44).
63. Minor DS, Eubanks JT, Butler KR Jr, Wofford MR, Penman AD, Replogle WH. Improving influenza vaccination rates by targeting individuals not seeking early seasonal vaccination. Am J Med. 2010 Nov; 123(11):1031-5.
64. Moss SJ, Fenton AC, Toomey JA, Grainger AJ, Smith J, Gennery AR. Responses to a conjugate pneumococcal vaccine in preterm infants immunized at 2, 3, and 4 months of age. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Nov; 17(11):1810-6.
65. Nazarko L. Staff flu vaccination: A patient safety necessity? Br J Community Nurs. 2010 Nov; 15(11):525.
66. Okada K, Komiya T, Yamamoto A, Takahashi M, Kamachi K, Nakano T, Nagai T, Okabe N, Kamiya H, Nakayama T. Safe and effective booster immunization using DTaP in teenagers. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 10; 28(48):7626-33.
67. Ozkaya E, Eker HH, Aycan N, Samanci N. Impact of maternal anxiety level on the childhood vaccination coverage. Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Nov; 169(11):1397-401.
68. Pabst LJ, Fiore AE, Cullen KA. Completion of the 2-Dose Influenza Vaccine Series Among Children Aged 6 to 59 Months: Immunization Information System Sentinel Sites, 2007-2008 Influenza Season. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2010 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Park S, Nahm MH. Older adults have low capacity to opsonize pneumococci due to low IgM antibody response to pneumococcal vaccinations. Infect Immun. 2010 Nov 1. [Epub ahead of print].
70. Patel MM, Tate J, Cortese M, Payne DC, Armstrong G, Parashar UD, Lopman B. The impact of indirect benefits of vaccination on postlicensure vaccine effectiveness estimates: A scenario analysis. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 23; 28(50):7987-92.
71. Pelly LP, Pierrynowski Macdougall DM, Halperin BA, Strang RA, Bowles SK, Baxendale DM, McNeil SA. THE VAXED PROJECT: An Assessment of Immunization Education in Canadian Health Professional Programs. BMC Med Educ. 2010 Nov 26; 10(1):86. [Epub ahead of print].
72. Pereira CC, Bishai D. Vaccine presentation in the USA: economics of prefilled Syringes versus multidose vials for influenza vaccination. Expert Rev Vaccines. 2010 Nov; 9(11):1343-9.
73. Picazo J, Ruiz-Contreras J, Casado-Flores J, Giangaspro E, Del Castillo F, Hernández-Sampelayo T, Otheo E, Balboa F, Ríos E, Méndez C; on behalf of HERACLES STUDY GROUP. RELATIONS BETWEEN SEROTYPES, AGE AND CLINICAL PRESENTATION OF INVASIVE PNEUMOCOCCAL DISEASE IN MADRID AFTER THE INTRODUCTION OF THE 7-VALENT PNEUMOCOCCAL CONJUGATE VACCINE INTO THE VACCINATION CALENDAR. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Nov 3. [Epub ahead of print].
74. Pinkerton R. Flu vaccination for children receiving or recently completing chemotherapy was effective. Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed. 2010 Dec; 95(6):198.
75. Placzek H, Madoff L. The use of immunization registry-based data in vaccine effectiveness studies. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print].
76. Proesmans MJ. Pneumococcal vaccination: time to move on? Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Nov; 169(11):1435-7.
77. Rambhia KJ, Watson M, Sell TK, Waldhorn R, Toner E. Mass Vaccination for the 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Approaches, Challenges, and Recommendations. Biosecur Bioterror. 2010 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
78. Rijkers GT, van Mens SP, van Velzen-Blad H. What do the next 100 years hold for pneumococcal vaccination? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2010 Nov; 9(11):1241-4.
79. Sato NA, Kano Y, Shiohara T. Lichen Planus Occurring after Influenza Vaccination: Report of Three Cases and Review of the Literature. Dermatology. 2010 Nov 3. [Epub ahead of print].
80. Schechter NL, Bernstein BA, Zempsky WT, Bright NS, Willard AK. Educational Outreach to Reduce Immunization Pain in Office Settings. Pediatrics. 2010 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print].
81. Shantavasinkul P, Tantawichien T, Jaijaroensup W, Lertjarutorn S, Banjongkasaena A, Wilde H, Sitprija V. A 4]site, single]visit intradermal postexposure prophylaxis regimen for previously vaccinated patients: experiences with >5000 patients. Clin Infect Dis. 2010 Nov 1; 51(9):1070-2.
82. Slade BA, Gee J, Broder KR, Vellozzi C. Comment on the contribution by Souayah et al., "Guillain-Barré syndrome after Gardasil vaccination: Data from Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System 2006-2009". Vaccine. 2010 Nov 24. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Smith KJ, Lee BY, Nowalk MP, Raymund M, Zimmerman RK. Cost-effectiveness of dual influenza and pneumococcal vaccination in 50-year-olds. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 10; 28(48):7620-5.
84. Stevner MA. Evidence of Bordetella pertussis infection in vaccinated 1-year-old Danish Children-a comment. Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Nov; 169(11):1431-2.
85. Subbramanian RA, Basha S, Shata MT, Brady RC, Bernstein DI. Pandemic and seasonal H1N1 influenza hemagglutinin-specific T cell responses elicited by seasonal influenza vaccination. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
86. Sundström K, Tran TN, Lundholm C, Young C, Sparén P, Dahlström LA. Acceptability of HPV vaccination among young adults aged 18-30 years-a population based survey in Sweden. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 3; 28(47):7492-500.
87. Svanström H, Callréus T, Hviid A. Temporal data mining for adverse events following immunization in nationwide Danish healthcare databases. Drug Saf. 2010 Nov 1; 33(11):1015-25.
88. Sáfadi MA, Berezin EN, Munford V, Almeida FJ, de Moraes JC, Pinheiro CF, Racz ML. Hospital-based surveillance to evaluate the impact of rotavirus vaccination in São Paulo, Brazil. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Nov; 29(11):1019-22.
89. Taddio A, Appleton M, Bortolussi R, Chambers C, Dubey V, Halperin S, Hanrahan A, Ipp M, Lockett D, Macdonald N, Midmer D, Mousmanis P, Palda V, Pielak K, Riddell RP, Rieder M, Scott J, Shah V. Reducing the pain of childhood vaccination: an evidence-based clinical practice guideline (summary). CMAJ. 2010 Nov 22. [Epub ahead of print].
90. Talaat KR, Greenberg ME, Lai MH, Hartel GF, Wichems CH, Rockman S, Jeanfreau RJ, Ghosh MR, Kabongo ML, Gittleson C, Karron RA. A single dose of unadjuvanted novel 2009 H1N1 vaccine is immunogenic and well tolerated in young and elderly adults. J Infect Dis. 2010 Nov 1; 202(9):1327-37.
91. Talbird SE, Taylor TN, Caporale J, Ismaila AS, Gomez J. Residual economic burden of Streptococcus pneumoniae- and nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae-associated disease following vaccination with PCV-7: a multicountry analysis. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 19; 28 Suppl 6:G14-22.
92. Talbot EA, Brown KH, Kirkland KB, Baughman AL, Halperin SA, Broder KR. The safety of immunizing with tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap) less than 2 years following previous tetanus vaccination: Experience during a mass vaccination campaign of healthcare personnel during a respiratory illness outbreak. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 23; 28(50):8001-7.
93. Thomas RE, Jefferson T, Lasserson TJ. Influenza vaccination for healthcare workers who work with the elderly: Systematic review. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 17. [Epub ahead of print].
94. Toronto CE, Mullaney SM. Registered nurses and influenza vaccination. An integrative review. AAOHN J. 2010 Nov; 58(11):463-71.
95. Tran CH, McElrath J, Hughes P, Ryan K, Munden J, Castleman JB, Johnson J, Doty R, McKay DR, Stringfellow J, Holmes RA, Myers PD, Small PA, Morris JG. Implementing a Community-Supported School-Based Influenza Immunization Program. Biosecur Bioterror. 2010 Nov 5. [Epub ahead of print].
96. Trogdon JG, Nurmagambetov TA, Thompson HF. The economic implications of influenza vaccination for adults with asthma. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Nov; 39(5):403-10.
97. Umeda Y, Morikawa M, Anzai M, Sumida Y, Kadowaki M, Ameshima S, Ishizaki T. Acute exacerbation of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis after pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccination. Intern Med. 2010; 49(21):2333-6.
98. van Boven M, Kretzschmar M, Wallinga J, O'Neill PD, Wichmann O, Hahné S.Estimation of measles vaccine efficacy and critical vaccination coverage in a highly vaccinated population. J R Soc Interface. 2010 Nov 6; 7(52):1537-44.
99. Vázquez-Álvarez Mdel C, Medrano-López C, Camino-López M. H1N1 influenza vaccination and infection in pediatric heart transplants. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2010 Nov; 29(11):1318.
100. Väkeväinen M, Soininen A, Lucero M, Nohynek H, Auranen K, Mäkelä PH, Williams G, Käyhty H; ARIVAC Consortium. Serotype-specific hyporesponsiveness to pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in infants carrying pneumococcus at the time of vaccination. J Pediatr. 2010 Nov; 157(5):778-83.e1.
101. Wang Y, Xiao Z, Wang W. Awareness of the background rate of sudden cardiac death during mass immunization with pandemic H1N1 influenza vaccines increases the intended vaccination rate. Prev Med. 2010 Nov; 51(5):445-6.
102. Wolkon A, Vanden Eng JL, Morgah K, Eliades MJ, Thwing J, Terlouw DJ, Takpa V, Dare A, Sodahlon YK, Doumanou Y, Hightower AW, Lama M, Thawani N, Slutsker L, Hawley WA. Rapid scale-up of long-lasting insecticide-treated bed nets through integration into the national immunization program during child health week in Togo, 2004. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2010 Nov; 83(5):1014-9.
103. Wollenberg A, Vogel S, Renner ED. [Vaccinations with atopic dermatitis and other chronic inflammatory skin diseases]. Hautarzt. 2010 Nov; 61(11):985-93; quiz 994.
104. Yen C, Armero Guardado JA, Alberto P, Rodriguez Araujo DS, Mena C, Cuellar E, Nolasco JB, De Oliveira LH, Pastor D, Tate JE, Parashar UD, Patel M. Decline in Rotavirus Hospitalizations and Health Care Visits for Childhood Diarrhea Following Rotavirus Vaccination in El Salvador. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Nov 2. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Yoo BK, Berry A, Kasajima M, Szilagyi PG. Association between Medicaid reimbursement and child influenza vaccination rates. Pediatrics. 2010 Nov; 126(5):e998-1010.
106. Zarocostas J. Mass immunisation campaign against polio in Africa reports "high coverage". BMJ. 2010 Nov 3; 341:c6222.
107. Zhang L, Xu Y, Zhao J, Kallonen T, Cui S, Xu Y, Hou Q, Li F, Wang J, He Q, Zhang S. Effect of vaccination on Bordetella pertussis strains, China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010 Nov; 16(11):1695-701.
108. Zhang Y, Yan D, Zhu S, Wen N, Li L, Wang H, Liu J, Ye X, Ding Z, Wang D, Zhu H, Chen L, Hou X, An H, Liang X, Luo H, Kew O, Xu W. Type 2 Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus from Patients with Acute Flaccid Paralysis in China: Current Immunization Strategy Effectively Prevented Its Sustained Transmission. J Infect Dis. 2010 Dec 15; 202(12):1780-1788.
109. Zimet GD, Stupiansky NW, Weiss TW, Rosenthal SL, Good MB, Vichnin MD. Influence of patient's relationship status and HPV history on physicians' decisions to recommend HPV vaccination. Vaccine. 2010 Nov 24. [Epub ahead of print].