Vaccine Safety Bibliography - August 2010
1. Progress towards eradicating poliomyelitis in Nigeria, January 2009- June 2010. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Jul 9; 85(28):273-80. English, French.
2. Progress toward poliomyelitis eradication - Nigeria, January 2009-June 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Jul 9; 59(26):802-7.
3. Regional Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccination Campaign --- Skokie, Illinois, October 16-December 31, 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010 Jul 30; 59(29):909-13.
4. Update on Emerging Infections. Use of a reduced (4-Dose) vaccine schedule for postexposure prophylaxis to prevent human rabies-recommendations of the advisory committee on immunization practice. Ann Emerg Med. 2010 Jul; 56(1):64-7.
5. Validation of neonatal tetanus elimination in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh, India, 2008. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2010 Jul 2; 85(27):265-71. English, French.
6. Abramson ZH, Avni O, Levi O, Miskin IN. Randomized trial of a program to increase staff influenza vaccination in primary care clinics. Ann Fam Med. 2010 Jul-Aug; 8(4):293-8.
7. Ali M, Deen JL, Khatib A, Enwere G, von Seidlein L, Reyburn R, Ali SM, Chang NY, Perroud V, Marodon F, Saleh AA, Hashim R, Lopez AL, Beard J, Ley BN, Thriemer K, Puri MK, Sah B, Jiddawi MS, Clemens JD. Paperless registration during survey enumerations and large oral cholera mass vaccination in Zanzibar, the United Republic of Tanzania. Bull World Health Organ. 2010 Jul 1;88(7):556-9.
8. Amador JJ, Vasquez J, Orozco M, Pedreira C, Malespin O, De Oliveira LH, Tate J, Parashar U, Patel M. Rotavirus disease burden, Nicaragua 2001-2005: defining the potential impact of a rotavirus vaccination program. Int J Infect Dis. 2010 Jul; 14(7):e592-5.
9. Bakare N, Menschik D, Tiernan R, Hua W, Martin D. Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) and rotavirus vaccination: Reports to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). Vaccine. 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print].
10. Balinda SN, Sangula AK, Heller R, Muwanika VB, Belsham GJ, Masembe C, Siegismund HR. Diversity and transboundary mobility of serotype O foot-and-mouth disease virus in East Africa: Implications for vaccination policies. Infect Genet Evol. 2010 Jul 7. [Epub ahead of print].
11. Behl AS, Vijayaraghavan M, Nordin JD, Maciosek MV, Strebel PM. Community-level incentives to increase the use of vaccination services in developing countries: An idea whose time has come? Vaccine. 2010 Jul 15. [Epub ahead of print].
12. Bender WJ. Pain and routine childhood immunizations: is pain preventable with pharmacotherapy? S D Med. 2010 Jul; 63(7):254-5.
13. Bengtsson C, Kapetanovic MC, Källberg H, Sverdrup B, Nordmark B, Klareskog L, Alfredsson L; EIRA Study Group. Common vaccinations among adults do not increase the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis: results from the Swedish EIRA study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2010 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
14. Blitshteyn S. Postural tachycardia syndrome after vaccination with Gardasil. Eur J Neurol. 2010 Jul;17(7):e52. Epub 2010 Apr 9.
15. Boom JA, Tate JE, Sahni LC, Rench MA, Quaye O, Mijatovic-Rustempasic S, Patel MM, Baker CJ, Parashar UD. SUSTAINED PROTECTION FROM PENTAVALENT ROTAVIRUS VACCINATION DURING THE SECOND YEAR OF LIFE AT A LARGE, URBAN US PEDIATRIC HOSPITAL. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Jul 14. [Epub ahead of print].
16. Buonomo B, d'Onofrio A, Lacitignola D. Rational exemption to vaccination for non-fatal SIS diseases: Globally stable and oscillatory endemicity. Math Biosci Eng. 2010 Jul;7(3):561-78.
17. Burl S, Adetifa UJ, Cox M, Touray E, Ota MO, Marchant A, Whittle H, McShane H, Rowland-Jones SL, Flanagan KL. Delaying Bacillus Calmette-Guerin Vaccination from Birth to 4 1/2 Months of Age Reduces Postvaccination Th1 and IL-17 Responses but Leads to Comparable Mycobacterial Responses at 9 Months of Age. J Immunol. 2010 Jul 19. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Burnett D, Burnett L. A rare granulomatous reaction to Q fever vaccination following influenza vaccination. Med J Aust. 2010 Jul 5; 193(1):60.
19. Bégué RE, Perrin K. Reduction in gastroenteritis with the use of pentavalent rotavirus vaccine in a primary practice. Pediatrics. 2010 Jul;126(1):e40-5.
20. Capello K, Mulatti P, Comin A, Gagliazzo L, Guberti V, Citterio C, De Benedictis P, Lorenzetto M, Costanzi C, Vio P, Zambotto P, Ferri G, Mutinelli F, Bonfanti L, Marangon S. Impact of emergency oral rabies vaccination of foxes in northeastern Italy, 28 December 2009-20 January 2010: preliminary evaluation. Euro Surveill. 2010 Jul 15;15(28). pii: 19617.
21. Chang YK, Chen JY, Chang HL, Yu MC, Hsiao HF, Hou CC, Liu SY, Chen KT. Absence of endemic measles transmission in a highly vaccinated population from 1999 to 2008: implications of sustained measles elimination in Taiwan. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 19; 28(32):5332-7.
22. Chapman GB, Li M, Colby H, Yoon H. Opting in vs opting out of influenza vaccination. JAMA. 2010 Jul 7; 304(1):43-4.
23. Chon WJ, Kadambi PV, Harland RC, Thistlethwaite JR, West BL, Udani S, Poduval R, Josephson MA. Changing Attitudes Toward Influenza Vaccination in U.S. Kidney Transplant Programs Over the Past Decade. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print].
24. Cicchetti A, Ruggeri M, Gitto L, Mennini FS. Extending influenza vaccination to individuals aged 50-64: a budget impact analysis. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2010 Jul; 26(3):288-93.
25. Cohen D, Carter P. Questioning the timeline of H1N1 flu vaccination contracts. Nature. 2010 Jul 15; 466(7304):315.
26. Coleman KP, Markey PG. Measles transmission in immunized and partially immunized air travellers. Epidemiol Infect. 2010 Jul; 138(7):1012-5.
27. de Cassan SC, Pathan AA, Sander CR, Minassian A, Rowland R, Hill AV, McShane H, Fletcher HA. Investigating the induction of vaccine-induced Th17 and regulatory T cells in healthy, Mycobacterium bovis BCG-immunized adults vaccinated with a new tuberculosis vaccine, MVA85A. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Jul; 17(7):1066-73.
28. Dedoukou X, Nikolopoulos G, Maragos A, Giannoulidou S, Maltezou HC. Attitudes towards vaccination against seasonal influenza of health-care workers in primary health-care settings in Greece. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 15. [Epub ahead of print].
29. Division of Vector-Borne Diseases, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases. Yellow Fever Vaccine: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010 Jul 30; 59(RR-7):1-27.
30. Doshi P, Akabayashi A. Japanese Childhood Vaccination Policy. Camb Q Healthc Ethics. 2010 Jul; 19(3):283-9.
31. Dubischar-Kastner K, Eder S, Buerger V, Gartner-Woelfl G, Kaltenboeck A, Schuller E, Tauber E, Klade C. Long-term immunity and immune response to a booster dose following vaccination with the inactivated Japanese encephalitis vaccine IXIARO, IC51. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 19; 28(32):5197-202. Epub 2010 Jun 10.
32. Farmer GC, Papachristou T, Gotz C, Yu F, Tong D. Does Primary Language Influence the Receipt of Influenza and Pneumococcal Immunizations Among Community-Dwelling Older Adults? J Aging Health. 2010 Jul 26. [Epub ahead of print].
33. Foster SL, Moore WP. High-dose influenza vaccination in the elderly. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2010 Jul-Aug; 50(4):546-7.
34. Foty RG, Guttmann A, Kwong JC, Maaten S, Manuel D, Stieb DM, Dell SD. Predictors of universal influenza vaccination uptake in grades 1 and 2 Toronto school children: Effective vaccination strategies should not end with at risk children. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 21. [Epub ahead of print].
35. Frobert E, Bouscambert-Duchamp M, Escuret V, Mundweiler S, Barthélémy M, Morfin F, Valette M, Gerdil C, Lina B, Ferraris O. Anti N1 cross-protecting antibodies against H5N1 detected in H1N1 infected people. Curr Microbiol. 2010 Jul; 61(1):25-8.
36. Fu F, Rosenbloom DI, Wang L, Nowak MA. Imitation dynamics of vaccination behaviour on social networks. Proc Biol Sci. 2010 Jul 28. [Epub ahead of print].
37. Godin G, Vézina-Im LA, Naccache H. Determinants of influenza vaccination among healthcare workers. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Jul; 31(7):689-93.
38. Grunau RE, Tu MT, Whitfield MF, Oberlander TF, Weinberg J, Yu W, Thiessen P, Gosse G, Scheifele D. Cortisol, Behavior, and Heart Rate Reactivity to Immunization Pain at 4 Months Corrected Age in Infants Born Very Preterm. Clin J Pain. 2010 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
39. Grzybowski A, Jab³oñska S. More on Hans Biberstein and His Original Ideas of Vaccination Against Human Warts and Herpes Infection. Am J Dermatopathol. 2010 Jul 21. [Epub ahead of print].
40. Gupta R, Isaac B, Briscoe J. A local health department's school-located vaccination clinics experience with H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccine. J Sch Health. 2010 Jul; 80(7):325.
41. Herzog SA, Paul M, Held L. Heterogeneity in vaccination coverage explains the size and occurrence of measles epidemics in German surveillance data. Epidemiol Infect. 2010 Jul 12:1-11. [Epub ahead of print].
42. Heurtault B, Frisch B, Pons F. Liposomes as delivery systems for nasal vaccination: strategies and outcomes. Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2010 Jul; 7(7):829-44.
43. Hudspeth MP, Hill TN, Lewis JA, Van Meter E, Ragucci D. Post-hematopoietic stem cell transplant immunization practices in the Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2010 Jul 1; 54(7):970-5.
44. Igarashi K, Sasaki S, Fujino Y, Tanabe N, Muleya CM, Tambatamba B, Suzuki H. The impact of an immunization programme administered through the Growth Monitoring Programme Plus as an alternative way of implementing Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses in urban-slum areas of Lusaka, Zambia. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2010 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
45. Internal Revenue Service, Department of the Treasury; Employee Benefits Security Administration, Department of Labor; Office of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, Department of Health and Human Services. Interim final rules for group health plans and health insurance issuers relating to coverage of preventive services under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Interim final rules with request for comments. Fed Regist. 2010 Jul 19; 75(137):41726-60.
46. Jardine A, Menzies RI, McIntyre PB. Reduction in hospitalizations for pneumonia associated with the introduction of a pneumococcal conjugate vaccination schedule without a booster dose in Australia. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Jul; 29(7):607-12
47. Jiménez-García R, Hernández-Barrera V, Lopez de Andres A, Jimenez-Trujillo I, Esteban J, Gil A, Carrasco-Garrido P. Predictors of influenza vaccination uptake among adults with a history of heart attack. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Jul 24;6(7). [Epub ahead of print].
48. Kao TM, Hsieh SM, Kung HC, Lee YC, Huang KC, Huang LM, Chang FY, Wang NC, Liu YC, Lee WS, Liu HE, Chen CI, Chen CH. Immune response of single dose vaccination against 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) in the Taiwanese elderly. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
49. Kelley T. Vaccination is 1 oz. of prevention still worth 1 lb. of cure? Manag Care. 2010 Jul; 19(7):27-32.
50. Kent JN, Lea CS, Fang X, Novick LF, Morgan J. Seasonal influenza vaccination coverage among local health department personnel in North Carolina, 2007-2008. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Jul; 39(1):74-7.
51. Kharbanda EO Md Mph, Stockwell MS Md Mph, Colgrove J Phd, Natarajan K Ma, Rickert VI Psyd. Changes in Tdap and MCV4 Vaccine Coverage Following Enactment of a Statewide Requirement of Tdap Vaccination for Entry Into Sixth Grade. Am J Public Health. 2010 Jul 15. [Epub ahead of print].
52. Khetsuriani N, Imnadze P, Baidoshvili L, Jabidze L, Tatishili N, Kurtsikashvili G, Lezhava T, Laurent E, Martin R. Impact of unfounded vaccine safety concerns on the nationwide measles-rubella immunization campaign, Georgia, 2008. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print].
53. Kraigher A, Ucakar V. Surveillance of adverse events following immunization against pandemic influenza in Slovenia in season 2009/10. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 26; 28(33):5467-72.
54. Lam PP, Chambers LW, Pierrynowski Macdougall DM, McCarthy AE. Seasonal influenza vaccination campaigns for health care personnel: systematic review. CMAJ. 2010 Jul 19. [Epub ahead of print].
55. Langley JM, Dodds L, Fell D, Langley GR. Pneumococcal and influenza immunization in asplenic persons: a retrospective population-based cohort study 1990-2002. BMC Infect Dis. 2010 Jul 22; 10(1):219. [Epub ahead of print].
56. Lapphra K, Dobson S, Bettinger J. Acceptability of Internet adverse event self-reporting for pandemic and seasonal influenza immunization among health care workers. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 20. [Epub ahead of print].
57. Lau JT, Cai Y, Tsui HY, Choi KC. Prevalence of influenza vaccination and associated factors among pregnant women in Hong Kong. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 26; 28(33):5389-97.
58. Lee BY, Bailey RR, Wiringa AE, Afriyie A, Wateska AR, Smith KJ, Zimmerman RK. Economics of employer-sponsored workplace vaccination to prevent pandemic and seasonal influenza. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 8. [Epub ahead of print].
59. Leo HL, Clark SJ, Butchart AT, Singer DC, Clark NM, Davis MM. 2009 seasonal and H1N1 influenza vaccination compliance in asthmatic children and adults. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010 Jul; 126(1):166-8.
60. Lin CJ, Nowalk MP, Toback SL, Rousculp MD, Raymund M, Ambrose CS, Zimmerman RK. Importance of vaccination habit and vaccine choice on influenza vaccination among healthy working adults. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 15. [Epub ahead of print].
61. Link EA, Kreiter CD, D'Alessandro DM. An evaluation of pediatric residency education in conveying immunization knowledge. Teach Learn Med. 2010 Jul; 22(3):176-9.
62. Loulergue P, Burgel PR, Carrat F, Fritzell B, Guthmann JP, Locht C, Power UF, Varon E, Dusser D, Launay O. Report of the 2nd "French Clinical Vaccinology Meeting Jean-Gerard Guillet": Immunization and respiratory diseases. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print].
63. Massenet D, Tapindjin-Gake M. Positive effect of the introduction of Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination in the expanded program on immunization in Cameroon. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print].
64. Maurer J, Uscher-Pines L, Harris KM. Awareness of government seasonal and 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination recommendations among targeted US adults: the role of provider interactions. Am J Infect Control. 2010 Aug; 38(6):489-90.
65. Opstelten W, van Essen GA, Heijnen ML, Ballieux MJ, Goudswaard AN. High vaccination rates for seasonal and pandemic (A/H1N1) influenza among healthcare workers in Dutch general practice. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
66. Ozkaya E, Eker HH, Aycan N, Samanci N. Impact of maternal anxiety level on the childhood vaccination coverage. Eur J Pediatr. 2010 Jul 6. [Epub ahead of print]
67. Painter JE, Sales JM, Pazol K, Wingood GM, Windle M, Orenstein WA, Diclemente RJ. Psychosocial correlates of intention to receive an influenza vaccination among rural adolescents. Health Educ Res. 2010 Jul 5. [Epub ahead of print].
68. Panda B, Stiller R, Panda A. Influenza vaccination during pregnancy and factors for lacking compliance with current CDC guidelines. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2010 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print].
69. Pedro H, Barros L, Moleiro C. Brief report: parents and nurses' behaviors associated with child distress during routine immunization in a Portuguese population. J Pediatr Psychol. 2010 Jul; 35(6):602-10.
70. Pfeil A, Mütsch M, Hatz C, Szucs TD. A cross-sectional survey to evaluate knowledge, attitudes and practices (KAP) regarding seasonal influenza vaccination among European travellers to resource-limited destinations. BMC Public Health. 2010 Jul 7; 10:402.
71. Pielak KL, McIntyre CC, Tu AW, Remple VP, Halperin B, Buxton JA. Identifying attitudes, beliefs and reported practices of nurses and doctors as immunization providers. J Adv Nurs. 2010 Jul; 66(7):1602-11.
72. Plans P. Prevalence of antibodies associated with herd immunity: a new indicator to evaluate the establishment of herd immunity and to decide immunization strategies. Med Decis Making. 2010 Jul-Aug; 30(4):438-43.
73. Plotkin SA. Correlates of protection induced by vaccination. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Jul; 17(7):1055-65.
74. Polgreen PM, Tassier TL, Pemmaraju SV, Segre AM. Prioritizing Healthcare Worker Vaccinations on the Basis of Social Network Analysis. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Jul 22. [Epub ahead of print].
75. Pérez-Rubio A, Eiros Bouza JM, Castrodeza Sanz JJ; Grupo de trabajo Gripe A H1N1 nv. [Evaluation of the influenza a H1N1 vaccination in Castilla and Leon regions, Spain.]. Med Clin (Barc). 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print]. Spanish.
76. Rakita RM, Hagar BA, Crome P, Lammert JK. Mandatory Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Workers: A 5-Year Study. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print]
77. Reilly A, Kersun LS, McDonald K, Weinberg A, Jawad AF, Sullivan KE. The efficacy of influenza vaccination in a pediatric oncology population. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2010 Jul; 32(5):e177-81.
78. Rodríguez-Rieiro C, Domínguez-Berjón MF, Esteban-Vasallo MD, Sánchez-Perruca L, Astray-Mochales J, Fornies DI, Ordoñez DB, Jiménez-García R. Vaccination coverage against 2009 seasonal influenza in chronically ill children and adults: Analysis of population registries in primary care in Madrid (Spain). Vaccine. 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print].
79. Ruel J. Immunization strategies for convenient care. Adv Nurse Pract. 2010 Jul; 18(7):18.
80. Ruiz AD, Frei CR, Barner JC, Carson JJ, Oramasionwu CU, Ruiz JL, Daniels KR, Mohr JF, Klepser ME. Influenza vaccination rates among pharmacists. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2010 Jul-Aug; 50(4):517-22.
81. Rückinger S, van der Linden M, Reinert RR, von Kries R. Efficacy of 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccination in Germany: An analysis using the indirect cohort method. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 12; 28(31):5012-6.
82. Sahni LC, Boom JA, Patel MM, Baker CJ, Rench MA, Parashar UD, Tate JE. Use of an immunization information system to assess the effectiveness of pentavalent rotavirus vaccine in US children. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 15. [Epub ahead of print].
83. Sander B, Bauch CT, Fisman D, Fowler RA, Kwong JC, Maetzel A, McGeer A, Raboud J, Scales DC, Gojovic MZ, Krahn M. Is a mass immunization program for pandemic (H1N1) 2009 good value for money? Evidence from the Canadian Experience. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 16. [Epub ahead of print].
84. Schectman J. Therapeutics. Influenza vaccination of children and adolescents decreased influenza infection in nonvaccinated community members. Ann Intern Med. 2010 Jul 20; 153(2):JC1-10.
85. Seale H. Evidence remains lacking that vaccinating healthcare workers prevents influenza in elderly residents in long-term care. Evid Based Nurs. 2010 Jul; 13(3):75-6.
86. Seidel MG, Grohmann E, Sadeghi K, Heitger A, Förster-Waldl E. Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis virus tests specific IgG production ability in patients under immunoglobulin substitution therapy. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 22. [Epub ahead of print].
87. Shahid Z, Kleppinger A, Gentleman B, Falsey AR, McElhaney JE. Clinical and immunologic predictors of influenza illness among vaccinated older adults. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print].
88. Siegfried N, Wiysonge CS, Pienaar D. Too little, too late: measles epidemic in South Africa. Lancet. 2010 Jul 17; 376(9736):160.
89. Smith SG, Lalor MK, Gorak-Stolinska P, Blitz R, Beveridge NE, Worth A, McShane H, Dockrell HM. Mycobacterium tuberculosis PPD-induced immune biomarkers measurable in vitro following BCG vaccination of UK adolescents by multiplex bead array and intracellular cytokine staining. BMC Immunol. 2010 Jul 7; 11:35.
90. Stewart AM, Rosenbaum S. Vaccinating the health-care workforce: state law vs. institutional requirements. Public Health Rep. 2010 Jul-Aug; 125(4):615-8.
91. Suh C, McQuillan L, Daley MF, Crane LA, Beaty B, Barrow J, Babbel C, Dickinson LM, Kempe A. Late-season influenza vaccination: a national survey of physician practice and barriers. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Jul; 39(1):69-73.
92. Sy LS, Liu IL, Solano Z, Cheetham TC, Lugg MM, Greene SK, Weintraub ES, Jacobsen SJ. Accuracy of influenza vaccination status in a computer-based immunization tracking system of a managed care organization. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 19; 28(32):5254-9.
93. Taddio A, Lord A, Hogan ME, Kikuta A, Yiu A, Darra E, Bruinse B, Keogh T, Stephens D. A randomized controlled trial of analgesia during vaccination in adults. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 19; 28(32):5365-9. Epub 2010 May 16.
94. Talbot TR, Schaffner W. On Being the First: Virginia Mason Medical Center and Mandatory Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Workers. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2010 Jul 23. [Epub ahead of print].
95. Taylor C, Marathe A, Beckman R. Same influenza vaccination strategies but different outcomes across US cities? Int J Infect Dis. 2010 Jul 17. [Epub ahead of print].
96. Temiz G, Kasifoglu N, Kiris A, Ozturk S, Sahin G, Yalcin AU, Us T. Immune response after a single vaccination against 2009 influenza A H1N1 in hemodialysis patients. Ren Fail. 2010 Jul; 32(6):716-20.
97. Tremblay ME, Closon A, D'Anjou G, Bussières JF. Guillain-Barré syndrome following H1N1 immunization in a pediatric patient. Ann Pharmacother. 2010 Jul-Aug; 44(7-8):1330-3.
98. Trick WE, Linn ES, Jones Z, Caquelin C, Kee R, Morita JY. Using computer decision support to increase maternal postpartum tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis vaccination. Obstet Gynecol. 2010 Jul; 116(1):51-7.
99. Tsolia MN, Mavrikou M, Critselis E, Papadopoulos NG, Makrinioti H, Spyridis NP, Metsou F, Tsagaraki M, Koulouri M, Kafetzis DA. WHOLE BLOOD INTERFERON-gamma RELEASE ASSAY IS A USEFUL TOOL FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF TUBERCULOSIS INFECTION PARTICULARLY AMONG BACILLE CALMETTE GUERIN-VACCINATED CHILDREN. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2010 Jul 7. [Epub ahead of print].
100. Uddin M, Cherkowski GC, Liu G, Zhang J, Monto AS, Aiello AE. Demographic and socioeconomic determinants of influenza vaccination disparities among university students. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2010 Jul 14. [Epub ahead of print].
101. Venkat A, Chan-Tompkins NH, Hegde GG, Chuirazzi DM, Hunter R, Szczesiul JM. Feasibility of integrating a clinical decision support tool into an existing computerized physician order entry system to increase seasonal influenza vaccination in the emergency department. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 8. [Epub ahead of print].
102. Veras MA, Flannery B, de Moraes JC, da Silva Teixeira AM, Luna EJ; the Vaccine Coverage Survey 2007 Group. Yellow fever vaccination coverage among children in Brazilian capitals. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print].
103. Vírseda S, Restrepo MA, Arranz E, Magán-Tapia P, Fernández-Ruiz M, de la Cámara AG, Aguado JM, López-Medrano F. Seasonal and Pandemic A (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccination coverage and attitudes among health-care workers in a Spanish University Hospital. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 5; 28(30):4751-7.
104. Wasan SK, Skolnik PR, Farraye FA. A 24 year old patient with Crohn's disease starting immunosuppressive therapy: Vaccination issues to consider. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010 Jul 22. [Epub ahead of print].
105. Welch AC. Expanding the pharmacist's role in immunization information systems. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2010 Jul-Aug;50(4):444-5.
106. Wiwanitkit V. Vaccination in post earthquake crisis. Hum Vaccin. 2010 Jul 26; 6(7). [Epub ahead of print].
107. Wright JG, Quinn CP, Shadomy S, Messonnier N; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Use of anthrax vaccine in the United States: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2009. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010 Jul 23; 59(RR-6):1-30.
108. Yalçin SS. Prophylactic paracetamol at the time of infant vaccination reduces the risk of fever, but also reduces antibody response. Evid Based Nurs. 2010 Jul; 13(3):76-7.
109. Yang CF, Belshe RB, Kemble G, Song E, Ye D, Liang B, Yi T, Ambrose CS, Coelingh K, Walker RE. Genetic sequence analysis of influenza viruses and illness severity in ill children previously vaccinated with live attenuated or inactivated influenza vaccine. Vaccine. 2010 Jul 12; 28(31):5128-34.
110. Yoo WH. Adult onset Still's disease following influenza vaccination. Joint Bone Spine. 2010 Jul; 77(4):373-4. Epub 2010 May 14.
111. Ziegler B, Straßburg HM. Vaccination-Status in Very and Extremly Preterm Infants at the Age of 2 Years - a Nationwide Pilot Analysis. Klin Padiatr. 2010 Jul; 222(4):243-247.